Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 12, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through November 12, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Johnboy

Post Number: 81
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I tracked the pattern of quakes prior to the Chilean quake of 8.8 (corrected from previous post of 8.5) on February 27, 2010. On February 13, there was a 5.0...February 17, a 5.1...February 18, a 5.6 and then, on February 27, 8.8 offshore of BioBio, Chile. It does appear that quakes over 5.0 continue to increase in magnitude prior to a very large 'rupture'.
The period of time of larger seismic quakes took place over a two week time period before the 8.8 event.

Significant events of 6.4 on September 9, and 4.2 on September 12, near the coast of Vancouver Island, British Columbia happened on the Cascadia Subduction zone. Billy's predicted quake will be along the Gordo Blanco fault zone which intersects the Cascadia Subduction zone.

We will keep watching.

Johnboy

Mahigitam

Post Number: 419
Posted on Tuesday, October 04, 2011 - 08:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Inconsistency with Ice Man articles:

In the below link, Contact Report from may 1991 was given.
http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/bulletin/2004/nr-47/gletschermann-oetzi

"574. Sein Tod erfolgte damals auf die Art, dass er infolge eines epileptischen Anfalles abstürzte und sich verletzte, als gerade ein urweltlicher Eisnadelsturm ausbrach."

Which translates as "His death occurred on the way back then that he crashed as a result of an epileptic attack and was injured, broke out just as a primeval Eisnadelsturm."

But here in the below link, from the photos of german contact report, 1996
http://www.theyfly.com/newsflash91/5100_year_old_man.htm

"574.Sein Tod erfolgte damals auf die Art, dass er infolge eines epileptischen Anfalls abstürzte und sich dabei mit einem seiner eigenen Pfeile rücklings schwer verletzte, gerade als ein urweltlicher Eissturm losbrach."

which translates as "His death occurred on the way back then that he crashed as a result of an epileptic seizure, addressing one of his own arrows backwards seriously injured, broke out just as a primeval ice storm"

Did Lanzendorfer H. G. got it wrong ?
Is there mention of arrow in Lanzendorfer H. G.'s 1993 article which he published in ‹Stimme der Wassermannzeit› Nr. 88 vom September 1993
The power which we seek is the power with which we seek - Michael S.Schneider

Edward

Post Number: 2219
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2011 - 01:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

Very perceptive of you!

I only knew ONE version and that was the one which mentioned the ARROWS.

The Arrows version must be the Update(?). Which is quite obvious when
comparing the both with each other.

Edward.

Johnboy

Post Number: 82
Posted on Monday, October 10, 2011 - 05:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A subsea volcano has started to erupt offshore of the Canary Islands near the El Hierro volcano. It is on the western side of the western most island in the chain. In the past, El Hierro has produced landslides of 150 cubic kilometers into the Atlantic and the western shore faces the east coast of the US.... This island is very near the Cubre Viejo volcano of Billy's prediction. The eruption began around 8am eastern daylight time this morning.....
Johnboy

http://www.irishweatheronline.com/news/earth-science/geology/possible-subsea-volcanic-eruption-underway-near-el-hierro-canary-islands/41266.html

Mahigitam

Post Number: 426
Posted on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 08:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Is there mention of arrow in Lanzendorfer H. G.'s 1993 article which he published in ‹Stimme der Wassermannzeit› Nr. 88 vom September 1993? "

CF told me that there was no "arrow info" in Lanzendorfer H. G.'s 1993 article.
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, October 13, 2011 - 09:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Everyone

Looks like the age virus is here

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/world/10467984/woman-ages-50-years-in-days/

Fear Nothing but Fear itself

Thank You Beam for coming to help us
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining

Johnboy

Post Number: 83
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2011 - 08:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I saw on the news this morning that former Libyan Leader, Mohammar Khaddafi, has been killed. I hope we do not see the deaths of three other 'heads of state' in the next seven days.... Wouldn't that make World War III a prediction instead of a prophecy?.....
Johnboy

Matt

Post Number: 199
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2011 - 01:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kadhafi was a former head of state. I think that may not include him but I'm not sure.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 347
Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2011 - 02:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As far as I know the prophecy relating to the deaths of 4 heads of state has already come to past and was successfully avoided back in November 2004, which happened with the death of only one person.

Fredy

Post Number: 8
Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2011 - 09:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

...and what about
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle-east/saudi-tv-says-heir-to-throne-crown-prince-sultan-bin-abdel-aziz-has-died-abroad-after-illness/2011/10/22/gIQA7S0Y5L_story.html?hpid=z2

doe she meet the category of head of state?, some may say yes?.
Fredy Martinez

Johnboy

Post Number: 84
Posted on Sunday, October 23, 2011 - 04:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As Billy has predicted, because of overpopulation, the earthquakes will become larger and larger. In the last hour, a 7.3 earthquake, near the surface, happened about 7 km from Van, Turkey....population 372,000.... Damage is extreme.
Johnboy

Ghostbuffalo

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, October 25, 2011 - 10:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I heard Nancy Leider on coast to coast speak about ZETA talk, I don't think she is for real, she was talking about a big wave hitting the east and west coast of the U.S. next year because of Nibiru being on our side of the sun and getting closer. What do you think Billy? I have followed your writing's for years.

Kingman

Post Number: 886
Posted on Tuesday, October 25, 2011 - 05:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome Ghostbuffalo to the English FIGU Forum,

If you read some of Nancy's remarks on who is a real contactee and who are the fakes, she lists Billy as a fraud. So it's either you believe her, or you decide to use reason and logic and come to your own conclusion.

I'll help you, 'she's' a program that is being fed to the public to keep them confused on the issue of UFO's. If you read through 'her' archives you will notice changes in 'her' writing style as well as the level of intelligence behind the statements put forth. This shows the different personel that take up the position of responding back to questions 'her' site receives.

While interesting in some sense, this source is truly a place one would want to research if you wished to remain really confused and trapped in wonderment.
a friend in america
Shawn

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 15
Posted on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 - 03:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zetatalk was set up as an operation to confuse the UFO community. It has pronounced all sorts of wacky stuff over the years. Some of the previous people involved have even come out about it, yet still it soldiers on. At one time it was run by the CIA, but it could be another agency by now.
Life

Ramirez

Post Number: 628
Posted on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 - 12:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ghostbuffalo,

Kingman has been snooping around a bit ..... good for him, and whilst not having personally delved into the claims of Nancy Leider they are most likely similar to other story tellers who regularly appear on Coast To Coast radio where regretably the ratio of story tellers compared to reliable information providers seems to be widening as time goes by.

If you listen to Gregg Braden on the Monday 10 October 2011 program .... that's what might be classified as reliable and valuable information ... IMO.

Nancy Leider, emissary of the Zetas .... haha, she has an imagination .... that's a story designed for entertainment & spreading disinformation. Nibiru has been gradually elevated to the status of reality in the minds of many, turned into an endless talking point explaining the causes of various things and generally it's out there, coming our way and keep discussing it mainly through the writings of Zecharia Sitchin who IMO .... In My Opinion was another self serving story teller.

Mr Meier also tells stories but these appear to have somewhat more substance than the usual science fiction fare even if some of them are unusual on face value however they are supported by 26,000+ pages of information.

I'm sure that more than 26,000 pages worth of disinformation exists spread amongst various authors some of whom appear to be serial novelists and I think Nancy Leider falls into that category .... stories for dollars.
Cheers.

Edward

Post Number: 2253
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2011 - 02:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Guys....

Yes, I would agree.

Zeta Talk, has allot of that New Age nonsense and obviously, someone or
organization is 'tampering' with your/our minds! CIA: am not surprised!!
[Plejarans did say, in the sense, that: from CIA Head Quarters many Mass
Manipulation schemes are produced there, etc...]

I found the site in the past....'too good to be True' sort of thing which
obviously consists of rubbish. Only, the Ignorant would fall for it.

Edward.

Sarah

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2011 - 05:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm going to look in the archives to figure out what the predictions are, but it brings up a question of mine.

Did any of the predictions involve World War III, Teen Subculture War (Population control in a violent invasive manner), or anything like that?

With Love,
Sarah

Edward

Post Number: 2266
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2011 - 11:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sarah....

World War Three is a Prophecy...which means the/a situation CAN be Altered for
the Better.

World War Three being a Prediction....is not quite in its place.

There has never...been a World War which is Predicted: Predicted, meaning that
the events are NOT Alterable and which is in most cases related to Cosmic
Programming, and this you can not beat, so to speak. [There are only, very
'rare' cases which is mentioned in the FIGU Materials; this depends on
Technology factors or similar aspects for aversion...]

Edward.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 448
Posted on Monday, November 07, 2011 - 10:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Found it atlast!
Moderator, would you please delete the photo only from my previous post.
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Mahigitam

Posted on Monday, November 07, 2011 - 10:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the San Francisco Earthquake
I read an article written by Randolf Winters in a magazine(somewhere lost in my files) along with a picture of destroyed buildings. He said that the image was a copy of BIlly's future travel to San Francisco as printed in a german newspaper.

As far as i know, no picture of San Francisco trip was ever printed in any german newspapers..

(Message edited by indi on November 07, 2011)

Mahigitam

Posted on Monday, November 07, 2011 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

International UFO Magazine, 1994 August-September

Norm

Post Number: 1458
Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 01:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam, The picture/painting was reprinted in Stevens book. Its from the German magazine called Geo. Its not Billys.

earthquake painting
My Website

Mahigitam

Post Number: 453
Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 09:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Seems it is also not from the GEO magazine...

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page