Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 15, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through February 15, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mahigitam

Post Number: 454
Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 09:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm, so what Winters said there, that "a copy of that photo had been printed in a german newspaper which made Billy upset" is not the original time travel trip photo nor from the GEO magazine...
May be i will confirm that from Winters himself..
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Theredpill

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, November 20, 2011 - 11:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lawmakers Concede Budget Talks Are Close to Failure

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/21/us/politics/lawmakers-concede-budget-talks-are-close-to-failure.html?emc=na

Norm

Post Number: 1458
Posted on Friday, November 25, 2011 - 04:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The magazine never copied the photo. They had an artist draw what SF would look like if an earthquake hit there. It has nothing to do with the Meier case. I think it was Wendelle Stevens that put the painting in his book. As an example of what Billy might have seen.
My Website

Mqhassan

Post Number: 117
Posted on Friday, November 25, 2011 - 02:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Figu Members,

It is well known by Earth scientists the that the star Betelgeuse in the Orion Constellation is showing signs of dimming during the past decade, and scientists are expecting it to blow up in due time. As it is 600 LY distant, did the Plejarans mention to us whether it did actually blow up in fact or predict when exactly ? If this info is currently not known can Billy ask Ptaah of when will people on earth see this upcoming supernova ?

Salome
Mohammed

Rarena

Post Number: 730
Posted on Saturday, November 26, 2011 - 11:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As far as the actual photos of the SF Quake are concerned, it is my understanding they were given to Wendelle Stevens by mistake in a stack of papers thought to only contain the current Semjase Contact reports by someone else while Billy was on the phone and he did not realize Wendelle received several photos from his trip into the future. I understand the photos were taken away from Wendelle, I am not sure about how they were taken but I think they may have gone with him to Arizona. Maybe I will ask C49 members who where there that day...

Salome

Michael_horn

Post Number: 480
Posted on Sunday, November 27, 2011 - 08:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randy,

No, what happened was that he was given all of the information for Contact 115 (I think that's the number) that contained the Jupiter-Io information - but also contained 12 predictions that Wendelle shouldn't have gotten.

The photos were taken back by the Plejaren and were never published anywhere.

He showed the info to two trusted friends, they all signed off on it and put it away. Wendelle knew that the predictions shouldn't be seen before they happen, etc.

Rarena

Post Number: 731
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 06:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michael,

Thanks for the clarification. You are most likely correct, knowing you... eh eh... it being the predictions given with the Semjase Contact 115 and not the photos... So I guess the photos were taken from Billy in 1978, not Wendelle. I understand someone now in the core group or Wendelle and the others in the kitchen at that time (only two?), did see those photos...

Salome

Justsayno

Post Number: 422
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 07:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phil Langdon claims to have hung around with Wendelle Stevens from 94 to 96 and also says he has over 2,000 usable photos...
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Theredpill

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 08:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tehran Protesters Storm British Embassy

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/30/world/middleeast/tehran-protesters-storm-british-embassy.html?emc=na

Mahigitam

Post Number: 489
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 06:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CR 241, Monday, Feb 3, 1992

Ptaah & Billy talks about underground explosions in Mexico that triggered an earthquake in Los Angeles(6.2, San Andreas fault) which triggers in a a few days later in a chain reaction form in China, Burma, Romania, Alaska,..and again in California once again.

Can big earthquakes trigger a domino effect? - 2008
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24820044/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/can-big-earthquakes-trigger-domino-effect/#.TvHwG9T9PcI
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 34
Posted on Monday, January 02, 2012 - 12:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Folks

I have read a fair bit of the forum and didnt see this answered, the info was given by the PLEJ in cnotes.

re:

Truthseeker

It's mentioned in the "Enoch" or should I say "Henoch" prophecies that should a world war 3 actually happen, an extra-terrestrial group may or will come to the aid of the less disadvantaged countries threatened by the USA and so on. If you know, who are these ETs who may fight back against the USA in a world war 3?

I think it would be one of the ones observing the usa and ussr link up in space, 4 different craft watched the event. Would be descendants for the 4 main types of settlers here, One of them would have been Nissan descendants, they can stop influences started by men in black if its bad, e.g. usa trying to wipe out their brothers and sisters. Why wouldn't they.

I think its nice how they all wanted to watch the link up in space, They are the same as us, more curious than a cat. If i had a time machine i would goto the Library of Alexandria and ww2 air battles. As i bet they do/did. I bet the craft spirit form likes stuff also. Sometimes i wonder if the spirit form in the space craft are like the octopus you see on tv at the controls of space craft.

the palm could be jolted a bit

I find it ironic the last bit of Atlantis could still be a concern. The last asteroid from the wanderer.

I remember in the movie men in black the leader saying something like there is always a battle ship or asteroid or something about to wipe us out so what get back to work.

Salome
Peter
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining

Teesoft

Post Number: 106
Posted on Monday, January 02, 2012 - 11:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter i have been reading our history again and again yet to grasp it all yet....You mentioned something that descendant of Nissan might interfere i thought Chinese and Japanese were people who left the Nissan system and came to Earth about one cosmic age ago..were there anyone of them who didnt come to Earth then who stayed in the Nissan system till this day? or did i get all wrong?
Thx in advance,

Salome,
Tosin

Sarah

Post Number: 126
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2012 - 06:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My mom is having a hard time distinguishing between a prophesy, and a prediction. She seems to think that its a prediction as soon as it comes out of your mouth. What should I tell her?

So I'm faced with a bit of a delema, tell her Billy's prophesies and have her not listlen anyway, or not tell her and have her not know about it?

This is why I got to move out as soon as I can, all my family thinks world war three is fictional.

Nuetralperson

Post Number: 27
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2012 - 07:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Sarah!

A prediction, if I remember correctly is usually set in stone so to speak. It cannot be changed. A prophecy is based on human beings patterns of action. For example, Eduards prophecies about ww3 are not fixed, its soley based on the actions of people taking place. So when he said ww3 was a possibility years back, it did not occur. I'm not sure if he said. 2012 was a possibility, but he did say about various changes in weather etc. You should not force nothing on anyone, but if they ask simply tell them to the best of your ability then, leave it up to them to decide.

Johnboy

Post Number: 85
Posted on Wednesday, January 04, 2012 - 03:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The predicted 9.0 seaquake off the coast of Bandon, OR, may be preceded by a significant outgoing longwave radiation anomaly according to this study....

Baohua Yang; Ming Li, Editors, 765113
Date: 2 April 2010

Paper Abstract
In this paper, OLR (Outgoing Longwave Radiation) data monthly vorticity variations related to three earthquakes in Sichuan-Yunnan area have been analyzed so as to seek short-term (within three months) seismic anomalies. In order to obtain a reference field without any seismic information, OLR data of three years (2004, 2005, and 2006) without earthquakes are selected as the data source for normal field, then the monthly reference fields(from January to December) of this region are generated using it. The results indicate that OLR anomalies are possible to be detected in earthquakes of greater magnitude (Ms>6.0), the anomalies appeared 1-3 months prior to earthquakes and disappeared after the events, the affected area can reach million square kilometers, and the anomalous values are about 17-25W/m2, that is to say, the OLR vorticity values near the epicenter area can be increased by about 10%. It should be noted that the epicenter of the impending earthquake is not just in the high value area of OLR anomalies, but located at a short distance away from it. And the relationship between anomalous amplitude and seismic magnitude is not a simple direct proportion.

This science is in its infancy, but the data is showing promise of being very accurate over time.
With that knowledge, be aware that a significant outgoing longwave radiation anomaly is happeing this week off the coast of Oregon. A significant warning for an event within the next 1-3 months perhaps?

Johnboy

Johnboy

Post Number: 86
Posted on Monday, January 09, 2012 - 04:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Every continent on earth endured a significant natural disaster in 2011 establishing a record for monetary cost according to this story. Just like Billy predicted and warned us all....

http://www.usatoday.com/weather/news/extremes/story/2012-01-04/world-disasters-costliest-earthquake-tsunami/52377642/1

Cpl

Post Number: 608
Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 07:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Tosin and Peter,

In an interview between Benjamin Fulford and David Wilcock it is asserted that certain ETs are (to the degree they can) assisting China, Iran and through them generally the whole 177 nations that now stand against what Fulford calls the Cabal (which he says now only controls the US, UK, France, Germany and Italy, aka the G5, and the world's media outlets). Included in the assertions are that the recent drone was downed by the ETs and given to Iran/China to balance up the power and tech development and to help stave off WW III.

Obviously there is no way of verifying such assertions, and no further details on the ETs are given (Fulford has no interest in ETs or UFOs). This type of "interference" obviously goes against what the Plejaren have said is possible; but on the other hand the Plejaren have effectively left the scene so there's little to stop other ETs from "interfering" to the degree they see fit.

Just thought you might find it of speculative interest. I certainly do not swallow all of what Fulford or Wilcock say, especially because very little is verifiable, but occasionally they have some interesting assertions to consider.

It is not an assertion of theirs, but I wonder if the peaceful elements within these 177 nations, assuming they are affiliated at the highest levels in secrecy, which may be quite a tall assumption, constitute the international peace corps the Plejaren have mentioned that could prevent WW III? (Any reply to this question should probably be posted under the WW III thread.)
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 56
Posted on Wednesday, January 18, 2012 - 06:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This disturbs me immensely! They are a day late and definitely a dollar short.

http://www.space.com/14271-space-code-conduct-space-debris.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+spaceheadlines+%28SPACE.com+Headline+Feed%29&utm_content=My+Yahoo
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Johnboy

Post Number: 87
Posted on Saturday, February 04, 2012 - 06:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The predicted 9.0 seaquake off the coast of Bandon, Oregon could be much closer with this warning shot of a 5.7 seaquake on the subduction fault line.
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usb0007vx6.php

Johnboy

Post Number: 89
Posted on Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 04:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The subduction zone is very active now with a 5.6 earthquake in northern California today. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/nc71734741.php. The southern end of the zone was also active today with a 5.1 quake just south of the California/Mexico border. These quakes are about ten times stronger than usual.

Johnboy

Post Number: 90
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 - 07:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This morning the USGS reported that a magnitude 6.0 seaquake happened off the coast of Oregon. It appears the quakes are getting larger and larger. The quake this morning was in the Gordo Blanco fault zone...very near Billy's predicted quake.
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usb00080ib.php

Ramirez

Post Number: 666
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 - 12:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Johnboy,

If you examine the earthquake history for that area .... Oregon, Northern California, Central California, Southern California there's quite a few over the past 2 months.

Whether that conforms to a pattern indicating something larger and more destructive is coming .... i think they need to be similar to what you see for Vanuatu which has a long list of mentions now rising towards 7.1 magnitudes on this page which might be the indicator:

http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/qed/

List for Oregon & California. They have been relatively small but growing recently. If it keeps up .... maybe.

17 January 4.0
17 January 2.3
18 January 4.2
19 January 3.1
19 January 4.0
21 January 2.5
22 January 4.6
22 January 3.3
22 January 2.8
24 January 2.1
24 January 2.4
24 January 1.9
26 January 3.2
26 January 3.4
27 January 3.3
27 January 2.5
28 January 1.3
30 January 3.0
30 January 3.1
31 January 2.8
31 January 2.8
1 February 2.4
3 February 3.0
4 February 4.3
7 February 3.4
12 February 6.0
14 February 5.6
15 February 6.0
Cheers.

Johnboy

Post Number: 91
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 - 04:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Ramirez,

You noticed the same pattern. The usual quakes are between 2.0 and 4.6....These last few days have been much larger....

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page