Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 22, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through April 22, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Sarah

Post Number: 179
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 - 04:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didnt Billy say something about a 9.0 Earthquake? I have a friend who survived a 9.0 earthquake.

Scott

Post Number: 2246
Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 09:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think what needs to be considered along from the magnitude of an earthquake is the devastation from the resulting Tsunami if the quake originates at sea. Of course a 9.0 Earthquake is going to have some pretty major effects no mater where you are. The Plejarens have predicted the Great SF Earthquake and the quake originating off the coast of Oregon. I would think the SF Earthquake would be first, because I think SF would suffer some pretty major effects from the Oregon quake, which didn't appear to be evident or mentioned when Billy made his time trip into the future to view SF., but then again I could be wrong..

Sarah

Post Number: 180
Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 10:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, do you think this will effect San Diego at all? Cause there is a good chance I might be going to San Diego comic con this year.

Scott

Post Number: 2247
Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think thats hard to really know, but considering what Christian stated that the Hawaiian Islands will be wiped out, I think San Diego may be affected to one degree or another...I wouldn't count on it this year...Also, Michael Horn asked Billy about any impending earthquakes on the west coast, and Billy stated something to the effect "we will have our angel wings by then"...

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 364
Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 07:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

By "angel wings" I take it it will not be in our life time.

Which means we have an opportunity to make as great an impact as possible, even in subtle ways.

Thnx Scott.
Eddie
[7:-)

Elreyjr

Post Number: 292
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2012 - 03:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

see for yourself, if you please: http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/2012/playing-god-2012---full-film.html

Jun

Indi

Post Number: 651
Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2012 - 02:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please everyone remember that if posting a link, as per the forum rules it should be accompanied by a comment or your thoughts about the content in the link and about its link to the FIGU material.

10. Posting links to other publications or articles without discussing it and relating it to the FIGU information will not be posted. Links outside of FIGU websites and affiliates must not be active links.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Elreyjr

Post Number: 293
Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2012 - 07:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

my posted link above is about the recent development, as seen from the video, proving the authenticity of which is beyond my capacity, for a scientist to have acquired the gene from spiders and introduced it to goats allowing them to draw spider web with the strength of keblar from the milk.

for me such development if true, clearly point to the direction shown by the words from Billy about scientists and their future involvements, good or bad.

thank you for allowing its posting despite the inadequacy and may others learn from my mistake.

you are so kind and considerate. please keep up the good work.

Jun

Edward

Post Number: 2355
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2012 - 12:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

We still have to keep in mind, the WW3 Prophecy.

As long as this Prophecy can take its place in our future...and when in full
swing, so to speak...it can generate Earth quakes to happen. The tectonic
plates will have very much to endure at such event(: Nuclear strikes) and,
which can....even, trigger the mentioned SF Earth quake, and many others
around the world.

Nice to hear Billy say: something to the effect "we will have our angel wings
by then"...

But, the above mention can only be valid when NO....WW3 scenario takes place,
I would think.

Positively, we will get through this year with no WW3 scenario(: Iran...Israel
confrontation...; as mentioned by Billy WW3 2012 possibility)? We are
still...dependent on it....

Edward.

Johnboy

Post Number: 92
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2012 - 04:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to what I read from Michael Horn, Michael was specifically asking Billy about the San Francisco earthquake in the not too distant future. Billy answered that both he and Michael will "have their angel wings" before it happens. Michael was not asking about the predicted seaquake/tsunami off the coast of Bandon, OR.

Of course, Michael could help clarify this for us when he gets a chance.

Johnboy

Votan

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2012 - 11:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HiIndi
I thoght that info posted was fantastic. Does it need explanation.
It does relate to what Edward has been saying along.

Joe

--------------

Yes Joe, it does require explanation and comment. That is the rule of the forum so that people can choose to view it or not, based on the information provided by the poster.

(Message edited by indi on February 21, 2012)
joe

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 51
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 12:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It does seem like the future that Billy and the Plejaren visited was not rebuilding from a nuclear conflagration. In that regard, it is hopeful : )

However, it is sufficiently ambiguous to not know for certain whether those future Californians have had to clean up radioactive fallout. Perahaps they have had to recover from the effects of a terrorist threat made good. They may have had to recover from chemical or biological warfare. There may have been an invasion and subsequent population turnover, or any number of other things that we just can't tell from the information we are given. Our future is still open to varying degrees of self-destruction. It is up to us to strive and work to get people to find the wiser path of a creative peace, rather than war.

Edward, I also wonder if there will be a war, or if we will stop threatening other nations, stop acting in support of religious lunacy, and start building a lasting creative future.
Life

Matt

Post Number: 221
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 04:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Obama getting re-elected to serve a 2nd term in Office will be a great help for future peace, as Billy had mentioned.

Johnboy

Post Number: 93
Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 10:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A magnitude 7.6 earthquake just happened near the western coast of Mexico. It was at a depth of 10.9 miles (about 17 kilometers). The nearest population center is Oaxaco, Mexico.
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc0008m6h.php#details

The stronger earthquakes seem to be more frequent now...as Billy predicted.

Johnboy

Scott

Post Number: 2251
Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

6 minutes before the Mexican Quake there was a 6.2 in Papua, Indonesia

Sarah

Post Number: 189
Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 12:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is there any word about the hurricane, I saw in the headlines how one boy just narrowly survived a hurricane in I think some city. But I didn't read what city.

Around here we have been having more frequent tornado warnings, even though Tennessee hasn't been a volatile region in the past.

Johnboy

Post Number: 94
Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 02:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Oaxaca (spelling corrected) earthquake was near the western coast subduction fault line of the North American Continent and according to witnesses, it lasted a surprisingly long time.

Billy has predicted the upcoming 9.0 seaquake, off the coast of Oregon, to last five minutes. That will be a very, very long time and will be followed by a very large tsunami that will hit less than 20 minutes after the quake starts. Please do not ignore these warnings.

Johnboy

Johnboy

Post Number: 95
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2012 - 06:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Today, another strong subduction zone quake happened near Maule, Chile. Magnitude 7.1, near the western coast of Chile at a depth of 21.6 miles (34.8 km). That makes two strong subduction zone quakes, less than one week apart.
http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/eq_depot/2012/eq_120325_c0008pwq/neic_c0008pwq_l.html
Johnboy

Johnboy

Post Number: 96
Posted on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 04:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A preliminary magnitude 8.7 sequake just happened off the coast of Sumatra followed by a magnitude 8.3 aftershock. With a depth of only 10.2 miles, this is an extremely strong quake. An Indian Ocean Tsunami watch is in effect. Details are in this bulletin

http://ptwc.weather.gov/ptwc/text.php?id=indian.TSUIOX.2012.04.11.1054

Johnboy

Johnboy

Post Number: 97
Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 04:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yesterday, three subduction zone quakes happened off the west coast of North America. They were magnitude 6.5, 6.9, and a 5.9 off the coast of Oregon. It appears the plates are beginning to make the move under the North American Plate. Billy's prediction will be coming true soon. My personal best guess would be between now and November, 2015 for both the future Bandon, Oregon seaquake and the San Francisco quake. Increased solar activity peaking and then subsiding will put tremendous strains on our atmosphere during the next couple of years. Something will 'give'.....

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Maps/region/N_America.php

Johnboy

Ramirez

Post Number: 682
Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 07:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Johnboy,

Some months ago a pattern involving increasing numbers of quakes around 4 or slightly stronger were noticed, now it's approaching 7 with 8+ near Indonesia. Your probably spot on ..... something is building up and it might come sooner than later.

I recall a contact report where it was mentioned the Obama administration would be rendered helpless in the face of a natural disaster which most likely was the BP Gulf oil rig fiasco ..... but with this ..... a west coast tsunami would be far worse. 2012 will be an interesting year.
Cheers.

Votan

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2012 - 01:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just watched a video on the shifting of the poles. It seems that the HAARP project was initiated to fix this problem. Has anybody watched this. Richard Hogeland was the presenter.
joe

Cbp0009

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, April 22, 2012 - 08:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Johnboy wanted to reply;
I was goin to repeat exactly what u said in regards to the earthquake, that I heard the same in their conversation, meaning Micheal and Billy about their angel wings but I thought billy had said something about it being 5 years after they are gone, I could b mistaken though. I started thinking a bit further in regards to when Billy might pass. If I recall correctly frrom the contact notes that Billy was born either half way into the introduction of the new age or something relative to that but what I am sure is that they said that this transitional period ended in 2028, in which, the new age of Aquarius begins. So that would make Billy 91, not far fetched that his time would b up and his mission done for the start of the new age. Of course hypothetical but not illogical I think, so on that basis the earthquake would b in 2033, with Apophis right around the corner in 2036. Anyway def reply and let me know if I missed something. Salome

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page