Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 26, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through June 26, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Melissa

Post Number: 26
Posted on Monday, April 23, 2012 - 05:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Cbp0009,

I wonder if calculating in the difference of years, based on the fact that Billy started the GoT earlier then planned, would make any sense?

"Originally, he had intended to undertake this eminent and highly expressive transcription in the year 2017. However, for important health reasons, he was induced to set down this extremely valuable written legacy, indeed one that is steeped in history, at an earlier stage. The first lines originated on Sunday 19 August 2007. After only 5 months and 17 days of intensive work, he completed the task on Tuesday 5 February 2008."

found at this link, or on any intro to the Goblet of Truth.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Goblet_of_Truth

-Melissa

Cbp0009

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, April 23, 2012 - 04:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yea your exactly correct, I had previously looked back and forgot to include that his health could also play a factor, and or whether he still gets assistance from the plejaren medical technology, which he has on occasion, but also has on a few occasions simply refused it, not wanting to get special treatment as an Earth person , there are def other variables, also the picture Wendell Stevens tried to analyze that he got on accident, where the cars had a fin on the back of sorts, but had a not so futuristic look compared to the new designs that are coming out now. Salome

Cbp0009

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, April 23, 2012 - 08:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yea your exactly correct, I had previously looked back and forgot to include that his health could also play a factor, and or whether he still gets assistance from the plejaren medical technology, which he has on occasion, but also has on a few occasions simply refused it, not wanting to get special treatment as an Earth person , there are def other variables, also the picture Wendell Stevens tried to analyze that he got on accident, where the cars had a fin on the back of sorts, but had a not so futuristic look compared to the new designs that are coming out now. Salome

Anthony

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2012 - 01:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As this is my very first post here on this forum I would firstly like to send my warmest greetings especially to Billy and all codex members,forum members and also casual readers.My question follows the following contact report segments.

Contact Report 476 (segment)

Billy
The year 2012 brings other unpleasant events, like e.g. an unknown, invisible, dark and huge space wanderer that is threatening from the fringe of our solar system and could wreak tremendous havoc regarding Earth.

And if this should really occur, the fact of its existence would be openly proven starting with 2010 or 2011, if at all, because the possibility of a “dark” and, therefore, non-observable passage of the colossus is also possible.

Contact Report 150 (segment)

Quetzal
493. The meteor mentioned in the prophecies, which proves to be of enormous size and will cause most severe destructions on the Earth, and which threatens to bring, aside from climatic and tectonic changes also additional changes, will threaten to split the crust of the Earth from the present-day North Sea down to the Black Sea, which, however, does not have to occur with certainty, because certain factors speak against this.

494. It approaches from the depths of outer space towards the SOL-system and is a so-called stranger.

Billy
You mean, that this does not refer to a known comet, which again and again passes our system on its path?

Quetzal
495. That is correct, because the meteor travels on a path, which leads it to the SOL-system for the first time.
496. At earlier times, it was never in this area of space.

Billy
And its path shall end on the Earth?
Could you not do anything about this?

Quetzal
497. You know very well, that this will be the case and that we are not allowed to halt this event.
498. The cosmic powers have pre-programmed this event, which could only be stopped or prevented by Earth humanity themselves.
499. In their materialistic and misled disunity and in their megalomania, however, they disregard all warnings and prophecies, so that which is going to happen is probably inevitable, as an admonition and punishment, if you want to see it that way.
500. And as this warning and vengeance must occur, we are not allowed to take any steps in order to prevent the occurrence.
501. Earth humanity should listen to your words and warnings, but that especially they do not do.
502. You stand in a lost position, like one calling in the wilderness, and only few are and will be willing to listen to your words, to grasp their meaning, to reflect about them and to learn how to act correctly.
503. Those who will not listen will find death in exchange, when the meteor begins its work of death and creates a new continent, due to an enormous crack of the Earth, from the North Sea to the Black Sea, from which will spew forth red hot lava, if the prophecy should be fulfilled in its entire proportions, which, however, has not been determined in its final consequence.

Billy
You say that so dramatically and unscientifically.
In all other respects, I would be interested to know where this Earth tear arises.

Quetzal
504. It is our nature to remain human, including in scientific explanations without scientific language.
505. Scientific language prevails primarily only with the Earth people, who believe that they need to excel by using this language.
506. It is a degeneration of brazen megalomania, which leads, besides, to the playing down of all dangers.
507. That is one reason why we and also every other intelligent and honest-minded life form never get involved in scientific language, but only speak in a human linguistic manner, which must sound somewhat dramatic because the fact of the existing drama of the extraordinary is given.
509. In reference to the event to be expected, I already told you that this one will part the land portion between the North Sea and the Black Sea.
510. Red hot lava masses and Earth gas, etc. will, in addition, create from it a deadly sulfurous wall, which, drifting westward, will cover the land and with that create an additional death-zone, if the prophecy should actually be fulfilled in its entirety, and if Earth humanity does not undertake something in unison to stop it.

My question is: Have there been any further updates from Billy concerning this prophecy?
Thankyou kindly,
Anthony.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 524
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2012 - 02:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Hi Anthony, I think you'll more information illustrated here:

> http://www.theadventuresofbillymeier.com/.

Anthony

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2012 - 01:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thankyou Michael for clarifying this.May I also say that I am so pleased that it is you,Michael Horn who has responded to my first post,as you have played a major role in helping me to open my eyes and recognise the truth of the Meier case. Thankyou again Sir.
Now I now understand that these contact reports refer to two different rocks in space,and hence,two different events.
contact 150 refers to the 'red meteor' with a diameter of 350 meters that threatens to collide with our planet in 2029 while contact 476 refers to a dark,possibly unseen colossus that could reep tremendous havoc on the earth some time this year.
If I may ask a more refined question. Have there been any further updates from Billy concerning the approaching Colossus?
Thanks again.
Anthony

Michael_horn

Post Number: 525
Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2012 - 04:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> You're welcome, glad to help. I don't know of any more info.

Johnboy

Post Number: 98
Posted on Sunday, May 20, 2012 - 04:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A deadly quake hit the central part of northern Italy this morning. At least three are dead at this time. Many collapsed buildings could raise the toll. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usb0009tk0.php

Johnboy

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 604
Posted on Saturday, June 09, 2012 - 09:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The June issue of National Geographic magazine has a cover story on the impending solar super storms and how they could impact our high-tech world. These were foretold in the Meier material. An abbreviated version of the article can be found here:
http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2012/06/solar-storms/ferris-text

“Unlike satellites in space, most power grids have no built-in protection against the onslaught of a powerful geomagnetic storm. Since large transformers are grounded to the Earth, geomagnetic storms can induce currents that could cause them to overheat, catch fire, or explode. The damage could be catastrophic. According to John Kappenman of Storm Analysis Consultants, who studies the impact of space weather on the electrical grid, a solar storm like one that took place in May 1921 would today turn out the lights over half of North America. One on the order of the 1859 event could take out the entire grid, sending hundreds of millions of people back to a preelectric way of life for weeks or perhaps months on end.”

The good news is that NOAA’s Space Weather Prediction Center in Boulder, Colorado has been able to devise a new computer model, called Enlil after the Sumerian god of winds, that can predict when a CME will hit Earth, plus or minus six hours—twice as accurate as previous forecasts.

NATIONAL GEEOGRAPHIC SOLAR STORMS

Johnboy

Post Number: 99
Posted on Tuesday, June 19, 2012 - 11:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A magnitude 5.1 seaquake on the exact fault line predicted to cause the future 9.0 quake and tsunami. This quake was off the coast of Bandon, Oregon and is about 10 times larger than the usual quakes there. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usb000ajhp.php#maps

Also, a 6.0 hit near an island off the coast of Alaska earlier today.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 19
Posted on Friday, June 22, 2012 - 02:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A 5.3 and a 5.4 earthquake in Moe ca. 135 km east of Melbourne/Australia...no fatalities or major damage but unusual anyway.
http://www.skynews.com.au/topstories/article.aspx?id=762725&vId=

Corey

Post Number: 154
Posted on Friday, June 22, 2012 - 08:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Too bad Apophis is still on a collision coarse for Earth... this article says "a 150 meter asteroid would be a bad day for a state size area". We are told by Ptaah that Apophis is 350 meters...

http://news.yahoo.com/end-may-nigh-asteroid-disaster-movies-122241415.html

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Cbp0009

Post Number: 12
Posted on Friday, June 22, 2012 - 09:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know that a brief explanation is mentioned in one q & a on the future of mankind site about the nokodemion spirit lineage and the 144,210 lyrian spirit lineages leaving in the year 3999 but that's the only place I've ever seen it mentioned.Ive read thru both T.F.O.M and They fly and don't remember seeing it anywhere so it makes me think its only in print, if anyone can refer me to where a more in depth explanation is, that would b helpful. Thanks. I realize that there is a nokodemion discussion page but this also relates to a prediction in the future of what certain spirit lineages of our planet are going to do, plus there are more posts here for a quicker response.

Corey

Post Number: 156
Posted on Saturday, June 23, 2012 - 02:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cpb009,

The best source is the book "Die Geschichte Nokodemions" which is available only in German.
It's about Nokodemion and his people which btw is 144,228.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Cbp0009

Post Number: 13
Posted on Sunday, June 24, 2012 - 02:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's what I figured, good lookin out. Yea forgot the exact num in the hundreds, apologies to the 18 lyrians I left behind.

Corey

Post Number: 158
Posted on Sunday, June 24, 2012 - 07:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cbp0009,

No problem. Pleasant studying, the book is worth it's weight in gold so to speak.

Salome

Corey

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 73
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2012 - 06:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey!

It still was and still is 144,207. I thought we had that straightened out a long time ago! If it has changed since then no one has told me differently.
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Corey

Post Number: 160
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2012 - 08:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bronzedesk,

144,207 is the former Ringleader count who did past misdeeds 389,000 years ago, 144,228 is the faithful (Getreuer) count who are Nokodemions people who have only been living on this planet for 13,500 years. Two seperate and distinct groups of people with two very different classifications.

Salome

Corey

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 113
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2012 - 09:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To the world's major industries,
corporations,
intelligence agencies,
governments,
militaries,
and computer game-writers:
...Take Note!

Don't you think it would be nice to build your own set of prophecies and predictions, customized to your needs?
Well, now you can!

Why don't you run one of those behavioral computer models y'all so like to use to figure out how to manipulate people,
yea, one of those,
with the following element in the equation:
amidst a culture of pacifying mythological beliefs,
jaded people beholden to greed and self-centeredness
whose behaviours are reinforced with a increasing social inequities
vie for privately-funded fractional reserve capitalism,
endlessly compete
to sequester the largest possible percentage of the total global economy.
Run that program for a thousand years or so and see what happens.
Don't just guess at the outcome,
don't just assume that you know how this plays out,
Run that Puppy!
Just because you are curious, mind you.

And if you don't like the result,
run the simulation again and again until you win,
until you get the result you want.

You might also run the same program with the driver of social progress being the natural and altruistic universal laws of creativity.
Life

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 74
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2012 - 12:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Corey,

It gets too confusing for me but if, I remember correctly both were started and led by the same spiritual being Semyaza so if he was here in body I think he would be confused too!

and Michael...Wholey Moley Saphire! We in the military always used to say "It's subject to change at 10 second intervals without prior notice!" Go figure!
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Corey

Post Number: 163
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2012 - 06:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bronzedesk,

Actually the Getreuer were led by the Nokodemion spirit form and their sole mission was to spread the spiritual teaching throughout the original universe of Nokodemion to the original people of Nokodemion who had falled astray from the laws and recommedations of Creation. They have been at this mission for a very long time, and over time they were joined in their mission by millions of other beings and the teaching spread and there was great things accomplished. They came to this planet to assist the Nokodemion spirit form with the mission 13,500 years ago when it was voted something had to be done about the Earth. They are very old and advanced spirit forms who have been "throttled back" by the Arahat Athersata pure spiritual plane so they don't evolve to the point of changing into members of the (half material half spirit) high council until the mission is resolved. Their teachings are still respected and studied by the Plejaren. They will cut ties and will depart the Earth when the age of Aquarius is over in the year 3999 to live among a more advanced space faring people as will Billy's spirit form because as far as the Earth is concerned it will be "mission accomplished". The Geisteslehre will have replaced future religions by then, and Earthlings will be living according to the laws and recommendations of Creation.

The former Ringleaders were former visitors from a distant galaxy system that posed as gods and spread religious delusion and war (including nuclear conflict) in Earth's distant past 389,000 years ago and mingled sexually with Earth's inhabitants even though it violated their directives to do so. Some of these "sons and daughters of heaven" sired some of the Earths races, and there were lots of leaders and subleaders who purposely violated their directives because they were warlike and barbaric and spread destruction and disharomony. If you are really interested there is namelists in OM that indicate the offenders (Semjasa was one of the offenders). The former Ringleaders had to live with a 7000 year long guilt and had to reincarnate here on Earth bound to the Earth learning to be more in line with the laws and recommendations of Creation, atoning for their past deeds in modern times by fufilling and continuing to fufill a special mission as well as assist Billy and the Getreuer with their mission until Earthlings learn to live by the laws and recommendations of Creation. They will leave the Earth when all Earthlings leave the Earth due to the sun dying (which we have 2,500,000 years) or unless the Earth becomes uninhabitable due to foreseen future climate changes (see contact 251) which is also a strong possibility but at that time future Earthlings will possess space travel and we will all settle other planets at that time and the Earth will no longer be our home planet.

Hope I cleared up some of the confusion. Both groups of people really make an interesting story, the Getreuer a people formed to spread spirit teaching to a people that had lost their way, trouble much later spilled over to here on the Earth when the Ringleaders who had common ancestry with the Plejeran landed here and caused trouble. Which is part of the reason the Nokodemion spirit form and his people came here to help because in a way the felt indirectly responsible for conditions here on Earth as do the Plejaren for their Lyrian ancestors past wrongdoings here on Earth. The Earth today is like a link to a more troubled past among Nokodemion's people that spread to the Old Lyrian's that spread to Earth in our shared ancient history dating back hundreds of thousands of years. And then there is the whole Earth/Sirian peoples connection which has a troubled past (aging/aggression gene) which goes back millions of years but that is another story...

Salome

Corey

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 75
Posted on Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 05:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Corey,

You are the first one to go the distance, explanation wise. I salute you sir!

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 76
Posted on Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 05:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Corey,

Then correct me if I'm wrong Semyaza (The Geneticist) was involved in the so called second fall at Mount Hermon but was not the ring leader who 600 years later actually screwed things up (Azaziel). His only to do was to mention the name of Arus as YHWH rather than the make believe one. Then Later he was to be the Father of Adam (The geneticist)and the lineage of the white race.

Again I ask, is he considered good bad or indifferent in the overall outcome of Billy's mission and if he is involved... to what outcome or purpose can he provide assistance to those others of the Nokodemion lineage along with the reawakening his own people?

I was under the impression that Billy was trying to clear up the record that Semyaza was wrongly accused and that his intentions were more pristine than others had expected throughout history.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page