Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 14, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophet lineage of Nokodemjon » Archive through August 14, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Zanderson

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, October 21, 2011 - 05:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

P-Question #2 - Quick Reincarnation Rate

From Elia to Jeremia there was a very quick reincarnation rate of the prophets.

Elia(Elijah) = born 5-Feb-891 before Jmmanuel, died 4-Jun-780 before Jmmanuel.

Time between incarnations - 8 years

Jesaja(Isaiah) = born 7-Feb-772 before Jmmanuel, died 5-May-690 before Jmmanuel.

Time between incarnations - 28 years

Jeremia(Jeremiah) = born 9-Feb-662 before Jmmanuel, died 3-Sep-580 before Jmmanuel.

This did not comply with the time and a half requirements slated for a spirit-form to reincarnate.

Why is this?

I find it interesting since Billy's teaching states that consciousness/personality complications may arise if one is incarnated too fast. So knowing this wouldn't a spirit form of Billy's level, that is no longer bound by the restrictions of a unconscious spirit-form wait until this time and a half.

And if it is that his Spirit-form is indeed bounded by these regulation and its the AA that governs/influence is various incarnations as a prophet, why would they take such a risk.

Or is it that Billy's spirit-form due to its highly evolve state can reincarnate sooner than the average spirit forms without any worries of complications arising?
Zanderson: Conscious Evolution...

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 300
Posted on Friday, October 21, 2011 - 10:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Zanderson,

Considering the advanced level of evolution, it appears logical that such an evolution-level be required in order for the Petale to consider the idea of this mission in the first place. As you have pointed out, no spiritform/Consciousness on our evolutive level could handle quick-turnaround re-incarnations like that. So that is logical. Not to mention the unselfishness and abysmal consideration of us across galaxies and universes.

Moderator. Does the Nokodemjon spiritform benefit humanity on a planet by incarnating and reincarnating?

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Matt

Post Number: 200
Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2011 - 01:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know if those dates of birth of those past prophets are correct, but I noticed they all numerologically added up to the spiritual number 7. They all had a 7 Life Path like Billy has. Coincedence or is that the number that prophets must be born with?

Elia(Elijah) = born 5-Feb-891
5+2+8+9+1 = 25 2+5 = 7

Jesaja(Isaiah) = born 7-Feb-772
7+2+7+7+2= 25 2+5 = 7

Jeremia(Jeremiah) = born 9-Feb-662
9+2+6+6+2= 25 2+5 = 7

Zanderson

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, November 08, 2011 - 07:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddieamartin,

Your question "Does the Nokodemjon spiritform benefit humanity on a planet by incarnating and reincarnating?".

My Views... :-)

All Higher level spirit-forms benefits a lower developed planet (more so over time). I think that, each planet blocks communication on a sub-conscious level between OMEDAM lifeforms, only allowing a simplex communication from the less evolved lifeforms to the more evolved. This prevents the lower evolved lifeforms from been overwhelmed by the knowledge and wisdom of the more evolved lifeforms.

Now as to how benefits are achieved, I think this is done when the higher evolved lifeforms acts on the knowledge and wisdom that they receive through impulse from storage bank and other similar sources and share it in their environment (like how billy shares his 'knowledge of the spirit" with us here on earth).

So to answer your question, Yes, the Nokodemjon spiritform benefit humanity on a planet by incarnating and reincarnating.

NB. "Evolve" is speaking in respect to the spirit-form, as biologically the lifeforms are usually on the same level.

Hope my 5 cents helped... :-)
Zanderson: Conscious Evolution...

Redhalls

Post Number: 15
Posted on Wednesday, November 09, 2011 - 03:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think reason he incarnated quickly was a requirement by the mission. Just like Mohammed had to re incarnate to stop Christian religion to become worldwide maybe at those times there where other similar urgent needs.

I don't see any other reason for it.

Damage due to quick re incarnation I think won't occur to him due to his high level of evolution, skills, etc he can handle it maybe, not to mention the learning from E.T's at that time that might have also helped him get "fixed" quickly...

If quick re incarnation happens to normal humans they can still act quite normally, I mean it won't ruin their lives completely like go do suicide at age 6 and if they learn spiritual teaching etc that can get "fixed" I think. So the prophet in similar way it would not have effected him.

Karl

Patm

Post Number: 140
Posted on Sunday, May 06, 2012 - 12:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nokodemion Lineage/Plejaren Genealogy

jpeg file attached (View on website)

Nokodemion Lineage/Plejaren Genealogy

-PatM

Smukhuti

Post Number: 632
Posted on Sunday, May 06, 2012 - 09:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excellent. Do you have a bmp version and/or bigger size image?
"When an inner situation is not made conscious, it appears outside as fate." - Carl Jung

Patm

Post Number: 141
Posted on Monday, May 07, 2012 - 02:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Smukhuti,

The file attachment limit of 100K required that I shrink the original file to below that limit in order to post it. I have forwarded the original pdf to Scott (moderator). He has kindly agreed to send it to those that request it. Just send requests to: scott.baxter@forum.figu.org.

Salome,
PatM

Matt

Post Number: 242
Posted on Monday, May 07, 2012 - 09:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great chart Patm, thanks!

Did you do it yourself?

Patm

Post Number: 142
Posted on Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 07:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes I did.
A few things to be aware of: Christian has reviewed this and shared his feedback which has been incorporated
Billy provided feedback in the questions to Billy regarding one discrepancy in the FIGU documentation.
Billy,

Please share a clarification on which is correct:

From Contact 229 - block 5 page 489
And
Talmud Jmmanuel(2011) - Chapter 1 pages 13-14

Jeremia (Jeremiah) the son of the high priest Hilkis (Hilkias)
and
Jesaia (Isaiah) the son of Amoz from Sidon

----OR----

From Contact 453 - block 11 page 222

Jeremia (Jeremiah) the son of Amoz from Sidon
and
Jesaia (Isaiah) the son of the high priest Hilkis (Hilkias)

Thank you

-PatM

Contact 453 is correct. Thank you.

Another question to Billy re: this drawing

Hi Billy & Christian,
My question is in regard to genealogy line of Sfaath.
Ptaah is the son of Sfaath
Quetzal is the great-great-great-grandson of Sfaath
My question:
Is Quetzal the great-great grandson of Ptaah or the great-great grandson of Ptaah's brother?
Thanks
Salome
PatM
Billy doesn't know.

PatM

Ramirez

Post Number: 693
Posted on Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 11:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's something,

"From Contact 453 - block 11 page 222

Jeremia (Jeremiah) the son of Amoz from Sidon
and
Jesaia (Isaiah) the son of the high priest Hilkis (Hilkias)

Thank you

-PatM

Contact 453 is correct. Thank you."

So what about the mothers .... the females ?

Were these part of the supporting cast hardly worth mentioning .... not important enough ?

All this stuff has a long way to go before it becomes acceptable to the wider audience which comprises and includes about 50% ..... females.

Maybe those sort of details are beyond the horizon of current average perception.
Cheers.

Patm

Post Number: 143
Posted on Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 07:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez,

The drawing provided is based on what I found documented by Billy in the Contact notes and the Talmud Jmmanuel (2011 version).

Whether or not it is perceived as acceptable has nothing to do with what has been provided as a reference in the FIGU documentation.

This may be a question you can ask Billy as far as why the maternal side of the genealogy tree was not documented.

Salome,
PatM

Hawaiian

Post Number: 66
Posted on Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 06:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez,
Yes, I would definitely agree with you that the 50 % female factor is not yet represented in this excellent flow chart. However if you examine it closely you will notice that Mary (Maria) plays a very important pivotal part between Nokodemion’s incarnation process and those of Gabriel the Plejaren JHVH genealogy lineage which interconnects both the DERN and DAL (via Asket) universes.

Also I believe Quetzal could be the material offspring arising through Sfaath’s wife side since the flow arrow does not come from Ptaah but flows between Sfaath and him. (Maybe it needs to be corrected?)

Now if one traces Nokodemion’s spirit form from 12 billion years (time of branching off of white races via creator overlords?) it flows into Semjasa (The Demigod) who is responsible for the creation of Adam (who represents Earthly descendants) then the spirit form flows 180 degrees into the Henock 1 and 2 prophets responsible for creational mission on Earth. (Not sure if the dates correspond between Semjasa & Henok)
It appears this incarnation of the Henoch pairs is to establish a connection between the efforts of Semjasa who is also material consciously connected to Semjasa the JHWH (cousins) where the red spirit form flows down to the pivotal point between Mary (Maria) and Gabriel (Man of Creation). (Does Gabriel’s name have some significance in its meaning since his union with Mary who represents Earthly descendants (and the dotted line if traced back ends up with Adam) is now incorporated in Jmmanuel the 5th prophet?

It really appears that the Nokodemion’s spirit form is flowing not just in a linear fashion, but also dimensionally to incorporate experiences and knowledge from all parties that are responsible for not just their evolution but also the evolution of Earthly origins as well. Women does play a very significant role, since without them there would be no offspring to continue this flow of the incarnation process that not only gathers experiences and knowledge, but at the same time connects these variations amongst the different evolutionary levels between different parties be it Plejaren, malevolent ET’s, Earthly origins and other spiritual forms as well.

Therefore we have a unique characteristic variation that is also dimensionally dynamic at the same time. What causes the Nokodemion and for that matter your spiritual incarnation process is dependent on what happens during the present time each are on this planet and what each does or does not do accordingly to their prospective Equational Potential formulations.
What I see missing is what role does the Elementarsen plays, since they are also human but traverse dimensionally without technological assistance or are they just not part of this evolution at all? Very interesting indeed.

Ramirez

Post Number: 694
Posted on Friday, May 11, 2012 - 11:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Patm,

By acceptable i mean considered acceptable in general by a wide cross section of humanity including females.

All over the place with these teachings, contact reports, historical references females are often conspicuously absent or hardly mentioned which interests me a great deal .... why, when the providers of much of this information pride themselves on a professed equality among gender and no discrimination.

So where have the females vanished to in so many places and events in history ?

My observation doesn't imply that you personally have anything to do with that and off course it's obvious you found then selected suitable material to collate into an excellent diagram which is a valuable & useful reference. No argument there.

Take this statement:

"do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish Church, by the Roman Church, by the Greek Church, by the Turkish Church, by the Protestant Church, nor by any church that I know of. My own mind is my own church.

All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit."

Those are the words of Thomas Paine one of the United States founding fathers and apart from Benjamin Franklin the only one to continually appeal for the inclusion of all into the bill of rights .... including slaves, but was overruled.
So that document .... the constitution and it's amendments excluded slaves. Where has the US drifted towards over the centuries .... poverty, debt and fascism. Citizens are suspects in their own country groped and searched at airports, arrested and held without trial on suspicion of being terrorists ...... so much for the constitution, it's protections and morals.

For a document claiming to represent high ideals it excluded male & female slaves ..... they didn't count, weren't worth debating because it was a done deal .... they didn't matter in the minds of most of those who made the ultimate decisions.

So after learning of such things i become suspicious of movements which promote high ideals yet if the detail is analyzed and studied there are obvious shortcomings and what appears to be a distinct bias against the inclusion of females.

Religions are a classic and rather shabby disgusting example ..... women should remain silent in the temple.

Somewhat disturbingly women remain silent in so many historical references connected to various historical accounts where information must have been provided by ET though off course Billy has reached out and included females generously in Goblet Of Truth .... hooray.

If photos of gatherings of the C49 are examined those are packed with females so for sure there are healthy signs the mission under the guidance of Billy is getting it right but in the historical literature which those who become interested in the mission might eventually read ..... females are sprinkled about fairly sparingly.

Maybe someone knows where it is:

From Adam onward there is a long list of names of descendants ..... all male from memory .... why ?

Were these some sort of miraculous births where males produced males ? where are the females ?

How complete and inclusive is a story with half the cast left out of the credits ?
Cheers.

Hawaiian

Post Number: 67
Posted on Friday, May 11, 2012 - 01:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, religions have depicted human females as some lower caste subjection to dominance of the male clergy and continues today. Do you see any female as Pope-NO, any female as some mullah in Islamic sectors-NO.

It is that way to control and manipulate not share power, however if one really analyzes the potential factors of human female you will notice that they are much more finely tuned to the higher senses of intution which is a primary factor of evolution because females process energy in different ways than human males.

Human males provide the necessary "voltage" force that enables things to be addressed in a firm logical and hopefully humane fashion as one can see why all the Earthly prophets so far has been human males, but none will ever have the opportunity to incarnate without the input of human females who if you look at this chart are often pivotal points in the Nokodemion geneology process and continues so.

Do you know for a fact that ancient Hawaiians considered human females as the ones who determines the rank of royalty simply for the fact that females provide the life cycle process of perpetuating the next generation?

They certainly did not believe as the corrupt missionaries who "converted" these hawaiian savages believed that human females came from the rib of Adam a male which is physically impossible since a human male is XY which cannot sustain a fetus.

Human females if they want they certainly have the potential to harness their powers and do amazing things that will scare the pants out of many males and one of the reasons why the witch hunts of the past. They were afraid of females gaining powers which males seem to have a monopoly on.

Patm

Post Number: 144
Posted on Friday, May 11, 2012 - 03:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Moderators
I searched for an appropriate title re: Equality and found none. So I am responding here even though the category is probably inappropriate.

Ramirez,

Just why accurate records of female lineage is not documented as accurately by humans, I am uncertain. Most family trees that exist are all based on the male lineage. This may be due to the importance of the female in past religious societies. (Why was there never a female pope?)
This is something, as all religions with their false teaching collapse, may get corrected.

Another example:

From the Talmud Jmmanuel (2011 Version) - Introductory Explanations (in Billy's explanation regarding Christianity)- Page XIX

At the nucleus of Christianity is Jmmanuel's (falsely called "Jesus") community with the disciples, whereby the women disciples have been completely disregarded, even though they were in the majority compared to the disciples. The women disciples were completely ignored by the emerging Christianity, because they did not fit into this concept, therefore their existence and their activities were simply ignored.

Als Keimzelle des Christentums gilt die Gemeinschaft Jmmanuels (falschlich genannt <jesu>) mit den Jüngern, wobei die Jüngerinnen völlig ausser acht gelassen wurden, obwohl diese gegenüber den Jüngern in der Überzahl waren. Die Jüngerinnen wurden vom entstehenden Christentum völlig ignoriert, weil sie diesem nicht ins Konzept passten, folglich ihre Existenz und ihr Wirken einfach totgeschwiegen wurden.

Salome,
PatM

Patm

Post Number: 145
Posted on Saturday, May 12, 2012 - 09:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

After some further research I did discover one additional Semjasa prior to the father of Adam. This Semjasa, with the same name, also had the same spirit form but lived 389,000 years ago.

I have not found this in any other FIGU Documentation but it was in a response to a “Question to Billy” dated February 6, 2006 12:42PM by Lonnie Norton

Discussionboard of FIGU: Archive through March 13, 2006
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/5787.html?1142258516
[6/4/2009 10:35:16 PM]
Lonnie
Post Number: 103
Posted on Monday, February 06, 2006 - 12:41 pm:
Hi Billy,
If I am not mistaken, the celestial son Semjasa, procreated "Adam," about
11,000 years before the birth of Jmmanuel. And, Henok was born a human being
on Earth about 9,308 years before the time of Jmmanuel, or about 1692 years
after the birth of Adam.
My question is: Was there another/different Semjasa and another/different Henok
on Earth, or involved in Earth's affairs, long before this time? And, if so, when
exactly?
Salome,
Lonnie Morton
Answer
There was a first Semjasa 389,000 years ago. It was the same spirit form
inhabiting persons of the same name. And Henok lived on Earth for the last time
about 5 or 6,000 years ago.
}

I have updated the Genealogy/Lineage drawing to reflect this correction.(The detailed update has been forwarded to Scott (moderator) for those requesting a copy.)
I will gladly update this whenever someone has corrections with corresponding FIGU references.

Salome,
PatMNokodemion Lineage/Plejaren Genealogy

Memo00

Post Number: 569
Posted on Saturday, May 12, 2012 - 05:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi PatM

If i remember correctly it has been mentioned that this is a custom since ancient times, the reason may be that a man can have several wives and up to 3 children with each one. If one would use the woman as the reference in the family tree then it would be incomplete, many families would appear as not being connected even though the sons of those women have the same father and so those individual families form a bigger unit (are part of the same branch)

That´s what came to my mind but there may be other reasons.

Salome

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 70
Posted on Saturday, May 12, 2012 - 01:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am glad that is corrected!
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Hawaiian

Post Number: 68
Posted on Saturday, May 12, 2012 - 02:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Answer
There was a first Semjasa 389,000 years ago. It was the same spirit form
inhabiting persons of the same name. And Henok lived on Earth for the last time
about 5 or 6,000 years ago.}

I've always wondered about the relationship between the Peace Meditation phrase which was also spoken here on Earth at the same time 389,000 years ago, now being chanted by not just Earthly sources but also from the Plejaren alliance. It appears that doing so also links both Earthly and ET spirit forms as well.

Edward

Post Number: 2419
Posted on Monday, May 14, 2012 - 01:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All...

As Marx as well as the Plejarans mentioned: "Religion is the Opium for the
people..."

The humans have nothing else to thrive on when in need of comfort, and in
despair, grief, etc.

Thus, The Giza Intelligence and Ashtar Sheran and other fractions, etc, and
even their predecessors were conscious of this: to enslave Earth humans. And
brought about what we witness today! [Not to forget the many changes the
Jewish priests conducted, in their 40 days and nights in the desert:
Falsifying all data that were in their possession related to the TJ; saying
that Jmmanuel is Jewish, and that all the Prophets were Jewish, and that the
Jewish people are the people of God. Thus: THEY contributed to making it
quite a big mess... which also is the result of todays Cult Religious
Madness.]

Truly, the opposite of what Nokodemjon brought forth and to teach the
people/humans.

Edward.

Ferbon

Post Number: 71
Posted on Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 03:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Have any additional updates been made to the Genealogy/Lineage picture uploaded above since it was posted? Any chance for a link to high res version?

Salome

Patm

Post Number: 151
Posted on Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 11:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon,

James has posted a higher res copy of the updated drawing here:
Lineage_Genealogy

Salome
PatM

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page