Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 12, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Pyramids » Archive through November 12, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 13
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2011 - 03:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Folks

I read somewhere on FIGU not sure if it was forum or contact notes where the Plej tell us the REAL dimensions of The Pyramid at Giza and they said it had a lot of technology hidden in the dimensions

I also saw on a different site how the EDFU Temple Was a digram of computer parts

http://therev67.tripod.com/edfu_cpu/edfu-cpu.htm

We should be able to figure some invention for FIGU promotion.

Anyone know what section the Plej mention the Giza Pyramid dimensions when it was built?

Salome
Peter
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining

Eduardo

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, November 09, 2011 - 01:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Helo everyone,

Does anybody can explain me what really happened to Sodom and Gomorra? Real cities? With what they were destroyed? Who destroyed them? And why?

Thank you so much.

Indi

Post Number: 635
Posted on Wednesday, November 09, 2011 - 05:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eduardo, this topic is for discussions on pyramids.

Please choose a more suitable topic for your question.

Eg., The Planet Earth --> Ancient Earth History

Also please search on this forum and on:

www.futureofmankind.co.uk

for information on this topic.

Salome
Robyn

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 30
Posted on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 09:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Folks

I wonder if this is a natural pyramid? they say it is, Its in Australia mate

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walshs_Pyramid

I lived in Cairns for 2 years so i have driven past this and its quite striking especially when it rains, its one piece of rock.

seems strange having a natural one, nature does make pyramid crystals? but what about a huge mountain?

I often think about locations of pyramids throughout the world and how they are in the americas then i think ets would know to disguise the one in oz as that would prove to the laymen that something was up as that would be another continent found to have pyramids.

Any thoughts?

we also have a strange black mountain not far

http://www.derm.qld.gov.au/parks/black-mountain/index.html

wikipedia has a run down on the geology but i take wiki with a grain of salt

The rocks ring like a bell when struck.

Salome
Peter

Tom

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 02:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter,

Walsh’s Pyramid:

I live in Townsville and have also recently wondered whether Walsh's Pyramid is naturally formed. The peak of Walsh's pyramid is approximately 922m which would make it large for a non-natural pyramid (I can’t find the elevation above sea level at the base of the pyramid and can't determine the height of the pyramid alone). For comparison, the largest pyramid in Egypt is approximately 147m tall.

I had a look at the contoured map of the pyramid from the DERM website. The contour lines of the mountain appear to resemble a distorted square and the apex appears to be located approximately centrally. The eastern corner of the base is the most distorted of the four corners. The Mulgrave River now passes through this location where this corner of the pyramid could have once existed. The river could have taken a different route or not existed at the time of construction and eroded away the eastern corner of the base of the pyramid as it changed course.

Walsh’s pyramid is located on the northern end of a mountain range and is connected to a foothill on its southern side. If this foothill were present during construction it would have interfered with the pyramids geometry. The level of distortion of Walsh’s pyramid is quite severe relative to many of the other pyramid photos which I have seen. It could indicate that the pyramid is very old or has suffered faster levels of erosion if it was not naturally formed.

Black Mountain:

I have also visited Black Mountain and would love to know the origin of these rocks.

Gympie Pyramids:

http://www.warriors.egympie.com.au/pyramid.html

New Zealand Pyramids:

http://www.rexgilroy.com/uru_chapter14.html

Cheers,

Tom.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 38
Posted on Friday, January 06, 2012 - 12:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Tom

I was thinking yesterday how the darkest nights are up Townsville way the stars are so bright.

If pyramids where for transporting we are going to have at very least 1 big one in oz and if i was building them i would put it where walshes is.

re:
If this foothill were present during construction it would have interfered with the pyramids geometry

Some pyramids in europe (i think Bosnia) are bigger (Gigantum) than Egypt

The poster here is named Truthseeker i wonder if he is the same as here on FIGU. Notice how large it is in the pic

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?4037-Bosnian-Valley-of-the-Pyramids-Worlds-Biggest-Pyramids/page6

they can also have a natural ramp ( i bet all pyramids builders wanted a natural helping hand, not just the ramp either) the base is natural it just had tunnels dug into it and made more pyramid like. with earth and cement.

I think a pyramid can be made from mountains its the energy they are capable of acquiring from location, Its also the materials used or already present. The ones in eu have different layers of rock, sand and cement.

Appariently some people have mapped the earths energy grid the ufo's and pyramids use, i think he was from New Zealand, i would like to see the grid for oz, you would see if Walshes pyramid lines up with intersections in the grid and if not what does.

I would also have a small pyramid in south west wa, NT, southern NSW

I remember looking at south west WA coastline with google maps and could see Mounds like the Mound Builders in usa.

Salome
Peter

Abdiel

Post Number: 15
Posted on Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 02:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to put a coil and some quart interconnected inside of the pyramid to exeriment.

Rintintin

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, May 06, 2012 - 05:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi...

I have put inside my pyramid a little quartz sphere to see what will happens.

Kevin

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, May 29, 2012 - 04:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

is truth that ...we´ll be in another dimention?

Markcampbell

Post Number: 769
Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2012 - 11:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kevin , I think that you have been reading some outlandish rumours on the internet . I believe that I can answer your question confidently . No , we won't be in another dimension .

Kevin

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2012 - 11:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thank u my friend...

Hawaiian

Post Number: 76
Posted on Saturday, June 02, 2012 - 03:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What the Plejarens say about “hidden” secrets are still present in the true dimensions of a pyramid is certainly true, but one has to understand the various forces of gravitational both earthly and induced ones including electricity or flow of electrons, how such forces “flow” along the dimensions of this four-sided structure which has a apex point in at the top and located in the middle of a squared-based structure. There are certainly some mathematical formulations or computations both within and throughout the pyramid dimensions that alter the properties of electrical-magnetic-induction parameters

In a standard electron flow the left hand thumb rule applies, where the flow of electrons towards you with a corresponding magnetic lines of force moving clockwise around this flow of electrons. This is what happens in an electrified wire, how it flows in a pyramid is a different story considering the other earthly magnetic forces that interact between North and South poles in conjunction to the East and West points of the pyramid.

The outside of the pyramid needs to be of conducting material preferably copper and not plastic or other materials which will cause serious damage to any contents placed within that pyramid structure. An enhancement 8 spoke “wheel” device was once on that pyramid at the SSSC, but taken away by the Plejarens.

This is just a short summary of some parameters of a pyramid, there are others to consider like the inside of the pyramid at certain locations where certain forces could be manipulated to produce a desired effect along with incorporating the very electrical-magnetic nature of ones thoughts, much more research is quite interesting in this field.

Scott

Post Number: 2264
Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2012 - 08:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hawaiin

I don't recall the device on top of the pyramid at the SSSC was a spoke device? I know the smaller meditation pyramids which are for sale have the spoke device. Can you reference where you read this?

Regards
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 2270
Posted on Monday, June 18, 2012 - 04:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Christian provided me with this information regarding the various Meditation Pyramids and their use.

The very small one (in the wooden case) is for two persons only.

The _travel _pyramid:
Base plate: 15 cm
Range of effect: 7,000 km (when with agate = around the world)
For 1 - 7 persons

The _table _pyramid:
Base plate: 30 cm
Range of effect: 24,000 km (when with agate = around the world)
For 1 - 21 persons (with agate: for 49 persons)

Thomas57

Post Number: 11
Posted on Friday, July 06, 2012 - 02:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anyone experimented with a pyramid one can sit under? Say, 3 to 4 foot square at the base?

T57

Anday727

Post Number: 98
Posted on Monday, July 09, 2012 - 03:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mars-Giza

It is amazing how Giza pyramids plan fits perfectly in scale and orientation with Olympus Mons region on the planet Mars.

Salome,
Dejan

Cbp0009

Post Number: 15
Posted on Monday, July 09, 2012 - 08:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, do you have any info on the pyramid that the plejaren placed at the SSSC for all the group members back when the group was first being composed. I could be mistaken but didnt the one that they placed there, specifically was used to accelerate their progress while performing the peace meditation. I know some of the info is in the contact notes, but dont think that it was discussed if it was made of something different or a plejaren device was the accelerator? Just curious if it was the same one that they sell and it was just bigger or what? Maybe i got the idea from there but i havent read the notes in a while, was always curious if u had the means to build one with correct materials, if u built one big enough to sit in if that would make a difference or not, or like you said above the one thats only 30cm with agate goes round the world. Now that i think bout it why agate, if you know, some sort of transitional or vibrational properties? Anyway thanks

Mgrijalva

Post Number: 23
Posted on Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 09:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i understand the pyramid at the Center is large enough to sit under.

Maria

Scott

Post Number: 2280
Posted on Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 10:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Cbp0009,

From what I recall there was a device placed on top of the pyramid at the SSSC, but it has been removed. I'm not sure what the exact function of it was, but I think it could actually extend a persons life by a few years. Some of the information about this can be found in the "Die Meditation" book by Billy, and yes Maria is right, but you lay down, rather than sit in it. It is also very important to think in a neutral fashion, when entering the pyramid, because your thoughts are intensified based on the properties generated from the pyramid. I also recall the pyramid actually blocks out external vibrations.

Scott

Melissa

Post Number: 31
Posted on Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 05:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas57,

I want to answer you more thoroughly, after I find the information and where I read it, but as far as my memory serves me - Billy had a discussion in a Contact note, on the idea that it is NOT safe to sit in and/or under a pyramid made of incorrect materials, , unless the pyramid-like structure was made specifically with appropriate materials, such as copper. Any other such materials used to make such a pyramid, or pyramid-like structure, such as certain metals, wood, etc., poses a danger during use, to the human being. (Especially pro-longed use.) Even though improper pyramid-like structures are currently being used by many, it is a danger to the human being. (unless made properly, with correct measurements and materials.)

Like I said, I will try to find the contact note for you, and post it here as a valid reference.

:-)
Melissa

-Melissa

Scott

Post Number: 2281
Posted on Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 09:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cbp009

It is mentioned in the Die Meditation, that based on the properties of the Pyramid, there is a type of time suspension which I mentioned before. The outside of the pyramid I believe is covered in copper, but the inside can be any material ie; wood, as long as there are no metallic materials used. The person lies exactly one third the distance to the apex and lies in a northerly direction.

Scott

BTW, Contact 249 contains more information regarding pyramids http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_249

(Message edited by scott on July 11, 2012)

Cbp0009

Post Number: 18
Posted on Thursday, July 12, 2012 - 10:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the good info, and yea i remember that the plejaren removed it a long time ago and it is in the contact notes about the copper and correct materials. good lookin out.

Acriasis

Post Number: 14
Posted on Monday, November 12, 2012 - 10:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

These pyramids, seem to be everywhere a great civilization rose and then fell into the history of this planet. If there is a connection between all of them as a whole one has to wonder.(Mayan, Aztec, Egyptian, Bosnian?, Atlantean? etc.) There are pyramids in the mountains, in the deserts, in the forests, and so it seems under the ocean also. These are the civilizations that perhaps some of us may have been in, thousands of incarnations past, blocked from our present physical conscious memory at this moment. Through the might of our spirit who is not forgetful, knowledge of the ancients can be found. (once the proper evolutive state of consciousness is learned and a true 'whole' between spirit and body is achieved/perfected).
So much knowledge of many pyramids you can find on the internet, a vast 'ocean' of them, some that are newly discovered pyramids, with new things being found, such as this link about The Bosnian Pyramids with new video evidence for 2012:

http://www.riseearth.com/2012/09/bosnian-pyramid-of-sun-new-physical.html

This website also contains news of an underwater pyramid thought to be part of Atlantis found here:

http://www.riseearth.com/2012/07/giant-crystal-pyramid-discovered-in.html#.UG10SK4mxI4

And yet another link to knowledge of a mysterious island in the Pacific Ocean with ancient ruins called Malden island:

overmanwarrior.wordpress.com/.../secret-of-malden-island-why-publ...

(This website also contains information about pyramids in the Atlantic ocean near The Bahamas)

There are also other websites and videos that claim pyramids to be found on Mars, you need only search for " pyramids on Mars" and will find a new 'sea' of information about that subject. With all this information about these new mysterious pyramids, it is hard to disseminate the facts from the fiction, in a way that true logic and actual truth is to be found, without actually going there and seeing it for yourself. The only other way is through knowledge that is gained by other people that is shared with us and is not 'covered up' so to speak. Another way may be through the might of our inner self that is infinite in wisdom and has the knowledge of the truth of our past experiences. In this, true knowledge is felt from within, and the lies and deceit are not followed or thought upon further, for our spirit knows the truth within the infinite experience of Creation.
-Saalome-
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
May the infinite be known and the logic be found, in truth I continue my journey, on the path of the creational, within this lifetime and to the next.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page