Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 04, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » FIGU Membership » Archive through December 04, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 2180
Posted on Sunday, September 04, 2011 - 01:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Smukhuti....

The Core Group 49, was mentioned here in the past, I think? Did you try a
Search, yet?

I think it was mentioned that almost everything is done Democratically. And
there can be exceptions that Billy has the 'last word'.

Edward.

Christian

Post Number: 221
Posted on Sunday, September 04, 2011 - 06:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bruce,

There are no specifications. The members decide for themselves about the basis of their calculation. That's entirely their private realm.
And of course there's no maximum limit. There's rater a minimum limit: Zero. :-)

Considering the actual 7%-of-one-month's-salary membership fee it can be noticed that obviously FIGU has no wealthy members (or perhaps a few miserly ones).

Salome,
Christian

Christian

Post Number: 222
Posted on Sunday, September 04, 2011 - 06:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Within the Core Group of 49 all decision require an unanimous vote. If just one member does not consent, then a decision cannot be made and must be postponed for the future.
This is even true for advices and regulations we receive from our Plejaren friends.

Christian

Ramirez

Post Number: 615
Posted on Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 07:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

With this 7% of one months salary .... is that a once only fee on joining up ?

I understand various cults & religions require a tithe ..... percentage of earnings to be donated to the organization .... the lord always needs more money.

------------
It is a yearly contribution, at the discretion of the member.

(Message edited by indi on September 07, 2011)
Cheers.

Edward

Post Number: 2189
Posted on Sunday, September 11, 2011 - 03:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Christian...

Yes, thank you...for your input.

I could not come up with the word Unanimous (voting) so, I just mentioned
Democratically (through Voting). I knew it was Voting terms. [Good memory
refresher...]

Edward.

Vasily

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, October 13, 2012 - 05:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi:Christian...

I am interested to become ["Patron member"_ "Gönner-Mitgliedschaft"]. I can not find the membership application form. Can someone please point out, where I can download the application form?

Thanks

Vasily

Patm

Post Number: 170
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2012 - 06:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The form for the Patron membership (in German) can be found at:
http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/formulare/anmeldung_goenner-deutsch.pdf

This form also includes the registration for the Spiritual Teaching Lessons/Letters.

Hope this is what you are looking for.
Salome
PatM

Patm

Post Number: 172
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2012 - 11:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

More information (in English) regarding FIGU membership can also be found at:
https://www.creationaltruth.org/FIGU/FIGUCommunity/FIGUMembership.aspx

Salome
PatM

Vasily

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, October 15, 2012 - 07:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi: Patm
thanks for the link.

Salome
Vasily

Thomas57

Post Number: 19
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - 12:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Perhaps, it is time to form a US FIGU center near the site mentioned in AZ. I am one who would assist that - and am capable of moving there - with a small amount of capital.

Flaming_pie

Post Number: 16
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - 07:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Thomas57 and everyone,

I too would assist with a US Figu center and could provide capital. I understand this US Center would be in Northern Arizona. But please, is this Center supposed to be an apartment where interested Figu members all live on one property or are interested people supposed to move to the area but meet up at a common area Center on certain days?

The funny thing is that I used to live in Northern AZ, but moved away. I know the property market and the local economies of Prescott, Cottonwood, Rimrock, Munds Park, Sedona, Flagstaff pretty good. Right now it is a buyers market for real estate in Northern Arizona, IMO, because of the overbuilding and excess inventory left over from the 2006-08 property bubble. The bad side of this is that the local economies, as far as finding employment or starting a business, are a little tighter than other parts of the country. But still not bad if you find a need and are a hard worker. I have a few business ideas that might fly there. And some here could participate if they don't have another job; if they have an excellent work ethic and can think for themselves. But this whole business thing of mine has advanced as far as the Figu video game. Plus I really like what I'm doing where I live now and would hate to leave. But I can understand that time may be running out.

I have been around this Billy Meier stuff for years and years. I have been excited about Figu and I have been disappointed by Figu. But if we all come to the realization that the Figu student is rare on this planet, then there is no need to push anyone away or ignore them or hurt them. We are not looking at an entire beach but a few grains of sand that could easily wash away. This tiny little forum of devoted spiritualists learning about the Universe is so, so precious. Each and everyone of us matter here to keep the truth alive and growing. No one should be pushed away because they have not doing it right as long as they are aiming for Creation; and everyone here should be treated with respect and encouraged when we point out faults. I open myself to anyone here on this forum. I support everyone on this forum. I try to look for the talents in my brothers and sisters and show them where they are great. If you feel and think about Billy Meier, study the laws and directives of Creation, and are a sincere person, that is ALL that matters to me. Then we are family.

Best regards,
Anthony Alagna

Skyrim

Post Number: 52
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - 11:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"This tiny little forum of devoted spiritualists learning about the Universe is so, so precious."

Anthony, I think so too!

phil

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 210
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2012 - 05:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You just said a mouthful! Thanks Anthony.

Why is it important for American students of FIGU to form a community in Northern Arizona.

And how important is it?
Life

Blake_p

Post Number: 45
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2012 - 03:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm glad that somebody has brought it up,because it has been eating away at me for sometime that all of the people in the U.S. are not in any way organized in a togetherness other than the nature and information of the mission and the FIGU discussionboard. Which is important but also i think that when you have seen each other face to face and develop those personal relationships or at least have a face to put to the name of which you are addressing it would change the nature of how we are able to form a stronger cohesive group,plus not to mention the obviousness of being able to learn much more and be privy to a larger amount of information. I would gladly put as much capitol toward such an endeavor as i possibly could. Something else that i have been thinking of since that would be quite an undertaking and also would still have to be approved by the H.P.I.C (head prophet in charge) figu and maybe even the P's so i was thinking of maybe trying to at least starting a yearly or even every 6 months have a meeting of as many people as possible somewhere and perhaps paying Mr Horn or even if we were lucky to get CF to come over the pond and enlighten us with some words. I was willing to go as far to try and pay for all of it if i could,meaning their travel room and board,others travel or room and board etc. but as for now its just an idea. I think something like that could be nothing but beneficial for all of us in many different ways, please let me know what you think about such an endeavor. Either way i will echo the words above that we are a small group but of unimaginable importance and this small group could lay a foundation for future dissemination in the US on a larger scale,at least thats what i hope for,but for now at least bring people together of like mind and purpose.

Thomas57

Post Number: 24
Posted on Friday, November 30, 2012 - 04:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well; at least there are 5 'chiming' in on the matter! A good sign!

Ferbon

Post Number: 147
Posted on Friday, November 30, 2012 - 11:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blake_p

ask at the direct sources...the concept is noble...but again...ask at the sources first and expect help in whatever form. That's unfortunate with most of the work - the ideas are great but to make them happen takes work and effort and you can't simply do it all yourself. Also, CF or any Figu spokesperson wouldn't come to praise your name or sing at your wedding ...but to teach the group, thus nobody requires you to pay for everything. All rational changes happen over time - so plan for years or decades...

I don't mean to sound as an instructor...just a friendly recommendation from my experience, you will do as you decide.

Salome

Edward

Post Number: 2602
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2012 - 12:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michaelhelfert....

It has been discussed here, in the past.

I think one of the main reasons is it's geographic location.

It would be less affected....by say, Earth quakes or even if the water level
should rise, enz.; thus, more central and less vulnerable to the mentioned
cataclysms/circumstances.

Utilize, the Search Engine, if you will? This has been discussed in the past;
than, you can acquire more details.

Edward.

Blake_p

Post Number: 50
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2012 - 09:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon,

I welcome all advice and or opinions, but also understand i dont do things for kudos or good jobs' from everybody, im not worried about having Billy write me a personal letter of achievement for furthering the mission on his or FIGU's behalf,so again you have inadvertently helped prove my point that people here are connected by something special,meaning the mission and all things involved, but are completely disconnected by the way people address each other sometimes,ideologies,political affiliations or views and so forth. So my point again is that things change when you have met somebody in person,talked to them face to face,and now have a personal relationship/friendship with those people.Also the main purpose behind any get together like what i was talking would be for all that would like to attend would be to learn from some of the most enlightened people regarding the mission and information there within. Michael and Christian have been working on this for longer than ive been alive so it just makes sense to try to learn from the most knowledgable people in any subject,especially in this subject where the accuracy and the content should be completely correct. They are not going to be around for a heck of a lot longer so why not try to do something now and soak up everything available while they are around before its to late.And i welcome any and all help but just from the few responses i saw on establishing a FIGU US and then none except yours on mine,then its obvious that not to many are as either able or want to put effort towards something like that as i am. Im not scared to put things completely on my back because i know i can handle it. Plus i know from reading in the past that not a lot of people have the funds to fly to Switzerland as much as they would like so i figured this would be something more feasible and more regularly attendable. And dont worry my father is a relatively famous recording artist who could sing at my wedding or since i can actually sing better than him,from his own words, i would be happy to bust out a few notes myself, but a beamship areal show/flyover would be nice!

Flaming_pie

Post Number: 21
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2012 - 03:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ferbon and everybody here,

"...the ideas are great but to make them happen takes work and effort and you can't simply do it all yourself."

I would disagree. It is simple people. All you have to do as an individual is move to Northern Arizona; and don't look for anybody or a group to do this for you. Once you are in an area it is easy to then hook up with the growing population of Figu people. This is how easy it is.

I have relocated many times in my life. I could help others overcome the major obstacles of getting up and moving to Northern Arizona.

ATTENTION: the advice that I'm giving is just a plan for success and not meant to be encouragement to move or liquidate your belongings. This is just for information purposes and in no way an endorsement or recommendation of any kind. Do not move or give up your established life, job and move to AZ based on this information. Also, this is one strategy and not intended to be the only way.

1. You have to liquidate most of your possessions. The more stuff you have to move, the harder and more expensive. You will need the cash-flow from selling off your stuff (eBay, Craigslist, Amazon, garage sales, flea markets, indoor swap meet type spaces you can rent, etc.) to payoff or pay down debt so that you can lower your bills as much as possible. This is your goal to get your bills down to just a survival level. Take your time and do this over 6 months to a year, or longer if you have to.

A. When your lease is up it is easy to find a rental in Northern AZ. You can find a lot of info on the Internet. Munds Park and Sedona are expensive, but places like Cottonwood, Prescott, Flagstaff it is easy to find rentals for under $800 per month for a family. For single people it can even be less; real limited budgets can look for rooms to rent. These can be $200-$500/month.
B. If you are a homeowner and can't sell your home, look for alternative like using your home as a rental. I would not recommend buying at first. I think a smart strategy is to find a rental to first get established. And then buy down the road if things are going good for you in AZ.

2. Job/Employment. Many people are afraid of giving up a great job or a great career. If you are not 100% sure you want to move to AZ, don't do it. You won't have the necessary motivation/drive to make it happen. If most people are willing to accept lowering their lifestyles the move can go very smooth on a limited budget, depending on how much you lower your debt burden. The key to establishing cash-flow quickly is to look outside your career and take the best jobs available in an area. Once you have a job, you then still look for better jobs if you need to. The key is to try and start out with a cheaper rental (easy to service) at first (6month-1year lease) and then move up as you get settled.
Anthony Alagna

Schantz

Post Number: 163
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2012 - 08:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blake,

Michael and Christian may beg to differ concerning your longevity forecast for them.

I'm also sure I read in a recent FIGU Special Bulletin that the Plajaren were not going to be performing anymore wedding flyovers. That Horn wedding was their last. But in a ironic twist, that Horn dude may sing at your wedding if he's still alive if you request.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 211
Posted on Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 05:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To review, the reasons to build a FIGU-USA community in Northern Arizona that are being given here are:
1. fostering personal face-to-face relationships
2. building the cohesiveness of any FIGU-USA group
3. developing a better venue for learning the Teaching, and learning to live appropriately
4. establishing a way to carry on the teachings in the longer term, even after some of the shining lights of truth retire and/or die
5. because the area is a safe-haven from the environmental cataclysms on the horizon

I would like to add some stuff of my own here, for you to chew on or spit out out your discretion:
1. Forming the foundation of a global community which can expand... tests, polishes, and reinforces the Teaching. In the longer term, seen as lifetimes, it provides a way to re-inoculate ourselves with the Teaching in successive lifetimes, if we so desire.
2. It provides a venue for the community to develop economically as a single entity. Some of the ideas espoused by the FIGU can be reformed into excellent business ideas which support our community while serving Earth's greater society as a whole.
3. It provides a safe haven for members in interesting times, not only from environmental calamity, but from social calamity as well. We already know that microchipping is coming, as is starvation, war, disease, etc. etc. ad nauseum. A community can insulate us from the impacts of that to some degree.
4. And there are still more benefits, many too small to mention, such as building friendships, tolerating each-others characters, and sharing home-made salsa, guacamole, and chips on Friday nights.

So, why is it so important that we do this now?
Life

Michael_horn

Post Number: 610
Posted on Tuesday, December 04, 2012 - 12:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Right and I'm gonna be real nice to this guy, especially if my being alive is dependent on his request!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page