Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 08, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through November 08, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Johnboy

Post Number: 100
Posted on Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 05:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the next couple of days, conditions appear favorable for a large earthquake off the coast of Oregon. Based on an earth facing coronal hole which has increased the solar wind impacting the earth in the area off the coast of Oregon. This is not a prediction, it is like a 'weather watch' which means the conditions are favorable for an event to happen. In this event, conditions are favorable for a 6.7 or larger magnitude quake off the coast of Oregon between June 28 and June 30. The solar wind information may be found here....http://solarwatcher.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=532:joe&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=50

We will see what happens....

Johnboy

Corey

Post Number: 165
Posted on Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bronzedesk,

I don't know about Semyaza he isn't mentioned in OM and I never heard of him. Semjasa is the only one mentioned, OM canon 31:560 mentions he was a "Himmelsohn und Aufseher des JHWH" (heaven son and supervisor of the JHWH's) and says he was the father of Adam (OM canon 31:575) which makes him the father of the white race through his Earthly wife (OM canon 31:560 again). About all that other stuff I don't know, this is all that I know.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 78
Posted on Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 12:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Samyaza also Semihazah, Shemyazaz, Sźmīazāz, Semjāzā, Samjāzā, Shemyaza, and Shemhazai. is a fallen angel of apocryphal Jewish and Christian tradition that ranked in the heavenly hierarchy as one of the Grigori (meaning "Watchers" in Greek). The name 'Shemyaza[z]' means 'infamous rebellion', the combination of 'shem' [meaning 'name' or 'fame' {whether positive or negative}] + 'azaz' [which means 'rebellion' or 'arrogance' as a negative particle]. Michael Knibb lists him as “the (or my) name has seen” or “he sees the name”. The interesting thing about the second interpretation is there is a tale about Semjāzā knowing the explicit name of God and making a deal with a human Istahar to tell her the name.[1]

Semyaza was the name designated after the fall supposedly with Semjasa being his original name before and then after he was reprieved and brought back by the Nokodemion!

This is my take on this: Arus never ever wanted to reprive him from his exile until the Nokodemion brought him back for he was familiar and had the required knowledge and DNA code for this to successfully happen. He still had to serve 7000 years but at the end of this he agreed to take up sides and support Billy and his mission and be allowed to reawaken the original 207! As you I am confused where the 144,000 came from. I still think that this is the Nokodemion spirit forms count of later on! I am sure there is going to be a discussion coming later on this one!
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Ramirez

Post Number: 716
Posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2012 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"He still had to serve 7000 years"

This is how these stories become distorted.
My understanding is that this was 7,000 reincarnations which is a huge difference.
Cheers.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 80
Posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2012 - 01:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I stand corrected now look at it as 7000 lifetimes in the reincarnation cycle here on earth!

"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Goodmanallen

Post Number: 20
Posted on Sunday, July 15, 2012 - 08:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have been looking for but have not yet found, the written prophecies of Mohammed. If any of you could direct me to this work I would greatly appreciate the assistance.

Much Love and Peaceful Thoughts for all,
Allen

Michael_horn

Post Number: 538
Posted on Monday, July 16, 2012 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> There is more info about Mohamed, though not from him:

> http://theyfly.com/Meier_on_the_Truth_about_Mohammed.html

Johnboy

Post Number: 101
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2012 - 02:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Two large earthquakes offshore of northern California, yesterday. The first a 5.1 at a depth of six miles and a second, five hours later, on the same fault line nearer to the surface that was stronger at 5.2. These are in the same area of the Gordo Blanco ridge that will release the mega quake predicted by Billy. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Maps/10/235_40.php

Johnboy

Post Number: 102
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2012 - 03:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Conditions are very favorable for a magnitude 7, or larger, earthquake off the coast of Oregon in the next couple of days. A very large coronal hole on the surface of the sun will release a very large solar wind that will line up with the tectonic area off the western coast of the US in the next couple of days. The two quakes that happened yesterday could be precursors of something much, much larger. http://solarwatcher.net/

Johnboy

Johnboy

Post Number: 103
Posted on Sunday, September 16, 2012 - 03:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The magnitude 7, or larger, quake did happen this past week. But, it was off the coast of Costa Rica instead of Oregon.

However, a seaquake with a magnitude of 4.7 just happened off Bandon, OR, on the exact fault line that Billy has predicted to rupture. Normally, this fault line has quakes in the 2.5 to 3.5 range.....

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=44.1295+-129.0401%28M4.7+-+OFF+THE+COAST+OF+OREGON+-+2012+September+14++20%3A24%3A21+UTC%29&ll=44.1295,-129.0401&spn=2,2&f=d&t=h&hl=e

Johnboy

Johnboy

Post Number: 106
Posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 05:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A series of quakes have hit the subduction fault line which runs along the west coast of the United States. All of these quakes have happened in the past few hours...and the largest so far had a magnitude of 6.2 with aftershocks over 4.0. This is a major change to the usual types of random quakes and illustrates a very large tectonic plate shift underway. Friends on the west coast...BEWARE!

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Maps/region/N_America.php

Johnboy

Schantz

Post Number: 143
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 09:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Johnboy,

How about you BEWARE of walking down the street or driving in your vehicle? How about you BEWARE of your own surroundings and all the dangers that lurk around you?

What's your point with all these earthquake warnings? It seems like the only time you post is to alert people of something that most of us are already AWARE of.

And since you're so concerned about what lies beneath, BEWARE of what's underneath your bed tonight before you fall asleep.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 428
Posted on Friday, September 28, 2012 - 08:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Johnboy,

I haven't done this in the past and have been wanting to thank you for posting as you have been doing. It is important that we maintain a vigil of these things and prophecies; giving us a window to see things as they unfold.

Schantz,

There is no need to insult as you have done with your post #143. There is nothing edifying nor enlightening nor does it contribute in any way. The only thing it does is it degenerates your maturity and ability to associate and socialize with other people. More importantly, your post alarmingly shows that you lack knowledge of even fundamental spiritual principles and knowledge. At least that's the impression your post gives about you.

What is important to one may not be to another. If so, then think of when something is important to you and give the same courtesy and consideration to the other person when something is deemed important to them.

The Goblet of Truth contains Teaching of Life principles that lend clarity and understanding to neutral-positive interaction between human beings. It is available free from FIGU.

Anyone wanting to know if Billy Meier is a hoax, or is what he claims to be, must read and study the Goblet of Truth.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Melissa

Post Number: 37
Posted on Friday, September 28, 2012 - 11:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Johnboy,

Yes, thank you for your posts. I enjoy the updates and look forward to many more, which also shows my own laziness for not looking up the info. myself, but it is very much appreciated.

I do say, that your posts have peaked my interest in looking up the info myself, to learn more about the rockin'n'rollin/movin'n'groovin of our planet, so thank you.

:-)

-Melissa

Schantz

Post Number: 144
Posted on Friday, September 28, 2012 - 11:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddieamartin,

I agree with what you said about what may be important to one may not be to another. I also agree that I should give the same courtesy and consideration to them.

My last sentence was a joke. If Johnboy feels insulted by that then I apologize to him. I stand by my other comments even though some may like his warnings. I personally don't but he has every right to keep posting them.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 429
Posted on Friday, September 28, 2012 - 12:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schantz,

Fair enough and I appreciate and respect your thoughts and perspectives on the subject. Since we're being humorous, I guess I could point out that the subject heading of this thread is for the type of information and insights such as Johnboy's posts.

It is better to recognize a post as one of non-interest and pass over it than to cause an offense or give an insult.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Markcampbell

Post Number: 794
Posted on Saturday, September 29, 2012 - 01:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks , Johnboy ... sir . I'm so tired tonight , I think I'll go listen to my Shantz Live comedy CD .

Corey

Post Number: 281
Posted on Saturday, September 29, 2012 - 09:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schantz,

It's obviously an area of interest for him and it could be that Johnboy is simply following his impulses. It's impossible to say now, but if those impulses hit him hard enough in the next incarnation he could end up being a seismologist as a hypothetical example. Seemingly out of place now, one of these days he will be right and the "big one" will hit Portland or somewhere, we all know earthquakes will be more common in the future as time passes here on Earth. What about those darn sinkholes?

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Ferbon

Post Number: 103
Posted on Saturday, September 29, 2012 - 12:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Johnboy didn't warn everybody..only his friends in the area who also must follow his posts in here. I am not sure what is Schantz getting upset about. JB also warned them -after- the series of quakes. So now all of them are warned. If they studied Billy's material they would have been warned long ago. Instead they must be reminded to beware, and that's exactly what Johnboy is doing. No reason to be upset ..really.

Also to my friends who live near volcanoes - especially over large lava caverns - BEWARE!

Salome

Melissa

Post Number: 38
Posted on Monday, October 22, 2012 - 04:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It was interesting to read from an article posted at this link:
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Backchannels/2012/1022/Earthquake-predictions-and-a-triumph-of-scientific-illiteracy-in-an-Italian-court

"An Italian court sentenced scientists to jail time for not having a functioning crystal ball ahead of the 2009 earthquake in L'Aquila. The arguments of science and reason fell on deaf ears."

And then to read here on these forums about earthquakes happening in Italy, as told by Billy Meier. See link below.
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/9738.html#POST39132
and here
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/10025.html#POST39985

-Melissa

Don

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 - 03:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From the FOM site chapter 6 "Essence of the Notes" Rudolf Steiner is listed as a valid contactee (impulsed). Interestingly enough he lectured in Dornach, Switzerland in 1923. Named the Nine Lectures On Bees, Steiner predicted in 50 to 80 years the decimation of the honeybees. Knowing long before current scientist discovered Colony Collapse Syndrome is a clue to Steiner's access to this knowledge. Was he aware of the existence of or eventuality of this mysterious honey?
http://www.riseearth.com/2012/08/mysterious-honey-discovered-that-kills.html?m=1#.UHDN9Z5Z7FA

Edward

Post Number: 2557
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2012 - 12:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Don....

I was following the Bees...concern, years back, and it is positive to know,
that Rudolf Steiner...had quite an input on the cause!

Does clear up the mist....

If he is 'that deep' into the case....I think he may be aware of it..(?)

Edward.

Johnboy

Post Number: 108
Posted on Thursday, November 08, 2012 - 05:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to Billy's prediction, the Juan De Fuca tectonic plate will be the cause of the Bandon, OR, seaquake. Looks like it is on the move now after this 6.3 happened last night following the 7.7 quake to the north several days ago. The stress on the plate appears to be migrating to the south which puts our west coast in its path. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc000dnxu.php#maps
Johnboy

Oh...and Shantz...no worries. I got the joke. And to the rest...thank you for your kind comments.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page