Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 27, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Help Wanted » Archive through January 27, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Patm

Post Number: 150
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 06:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Epicn2l

Good job. If you use a real female voice it should also cover the suggestion I had:
Slow it down a bit to give the listener more time to grasp what is being said.

Salome
PatM

Melissa

Post Number: 33
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2012 - 05:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Epic-

The text on the video screen of the storyboard, will that text remain there, and in that color? I ask, because the color is not an easy-to-read color against its background.

I would love to help with any other ideas as well. Send me an email or something!
:-)

Thanks for your effort, it is looking good!
Melissa

-Melissa

Epicn2l

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, August 06, 2012 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patm, I am going to use a real female voice (I'm having different friends send me recordings of them reading 1 or 2 lines) and I will have to slow it down a bit also as you said.

Melissa, I am planning on removing all the text but I could add an options to view the text in annotations for those who want to be able to read it.

Salome.

Villatlf

Post Number: 39
Posted on Monday, August 06, 2012 - 04:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Epicn2I,

How can I contact you through e-mail? I like what you are doing on the Creation video. I have some detailed questions but I think it is better that we talk about it outside of this forum.

Francisco

Epicn2l

Post Number: 11
Posted on Monday, August 06, 2012 - 11:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Francisco & anyone needing to contact me via email: EpicN2L@gmail.com

Ferbon

Post Number: 56
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - 04:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Epic2l -

I am in architectural/design business, and won awards for best presentations in the past.

Final product looks promising, couple of things to consider though...

- too many different fonts and blinking effects are very distracting and confusing to the audience
- what audience are you addressing this to? (animated outline with scientific language)
- Plejarens speak grammatically perfect and logical form of language - mostly not comprehendsive for an average "Joe" or at least very difficult to follow. Explanaition - could be paraphrased (If you're not sure how- ask Billy for the simplest possible form)
- Do you understand where Semjase lives? Namely NOT a seven star cluster called Pleiades- which support no life . I am trying to get someone to explain the location as for 6 year old- without using words like: time shift, dimension, vibrations, fine matter, etc.
- It would be vise to focus on what you want to achieve by this, I mean, what do you want people to understand by your animation?
Pretty environment is, indeed, breathtaking, BUT what is the message?, and the clarity of it must, in my mind , be emphasized to its true potential.

Salome

Luigi

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2012 - 07:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Guten Tag!

My name is Luis Badano and I'm from Argentina. Currently living in La Plata, 75 km. from Buenos Aires.

I found out about Edward and the mission 8 months ago. Since then I could not stop reading. I've read almost all translated contact reports. As well as the TJ and currently reading the Goblet of Truth, I've also started german lessons. I commited myself in going to Switzerland in the future as well. I haven't started to meditate though, actually I did a couple of tries by focusing on just my breathing but not much else.

After I'm done with the translated contact reports to date (untill I can read them in german), I'll scourge the forum and read the last 9 years of postings.

I've started asking myself a millon questions about the spirit and Creation. Slowly, like putting together an infinite puzzle, everything started to fall in place. It is as if all of my life I knew about it, or part of it, but couldn't give it a specific meaning or form.

As I'm writing this I'm almost done translating the Silent Revolution of Truth documentary. I've sent Michael Horn a message (July 30th, 2012) through TheyFly.com so I can send them to him in order to test them. No answers yet, he could be very busy. I wrote FIGU Australia about it as well. In the end this was just to get authorization from him to upload the spanish version. I've been using the english language since I was 9 years old, I turned 28 yesterday, but still I think it could be polished some more so I would gladly receive opinions from all spanish speakers here.

I am fully aware of the problems and dangers of bad translations, specially regarding the teaching of the spirit. That's why I went into the internet to get more information for the subtitle. For example, the Qutub Minar is the historical monument in Ashoka Ashram that Phobol Cheng mentions in TSROT, so I looked for it and added it in case someone wants to know what that is. I've also listened the interviews done to Billy in 2006, in German of course, to see if I could grasp a more precise meaning and not depend just in the translation of the translation (German > English > Spanish).

The program I've been using is called Subtitle Workshop, it is very easy to use.

Let me know if you know if someone speaks spanish so I can send him/her the subtitles. I would also send a list with all the lines I've had problems with, they could be more.

And also, I was thinking to upload the translated video with an opening message stating that this is an unofficial and unauthorized translation either by FIGU and Michael Horn.

So this message is to say hola to all of you :-)

Oh, it is unrelated but I would love to know what my name means, because I couldn't get the Book of Names anywhere. It's just a curiosity of mine.

Salome,

Luis

Michael_horn

Post Number: 546
Posted on Saturday, August 18, 2012 - 08:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Hi Luis, I don't think I received your message, it may have gone into a spam folder or something. Please do contact me again as I would be interested in the Spanish language translation.

Elba

Post Number: 56
Posted on Sunday, August 19, 2012 - 07:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Luigi : There are few people here that speak spanish and write english very well :-)( not like me :-( )
My name is Elba , I'm from Peru but I live in U.S.A .
I'm interested in your translations.
Existe una pagina Figu en espanol pero no hay muchas traducciones todavia .. tienes e-mail ?
Salome
Elba

Michael_horn

Post Number: 548
Posted on Sunday, August 19, 2012 - 10:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Luis,

That only comes out as a lot of code now.

Corey

Post Number: 226
Posted on Sunday, August 19, 2012 - 07:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Luis,

You can get the Namensbücher here: https://figu.org/shop/product_info.php?cPath=21_27&products_id=47

It's 531 pages with 6360 interplanetary first names with their original form and meanings. FIGU ships to South America, although it's the most expensive shipping area. Pre-shipping price is 50 CHF which is currently $57.44 USD and you would most likely have to wire them the money from your bank which costs a fee. Whose to say if your name is in there, I don't own it yet or otherwise I would just give you the information.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Luigi

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, August 19, 2012 - 10:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Corey for the information.
----------------------------------

Michael,

I found out about TSROT through the internet. And I managed to download a copy trough Torrent (it is a file sharing program).

Here's my source

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/30408139/silent+revolution+of+truth?tab=comments

I am very sorry for not getting the original DVD, even though it is on youtube for free, which is 7,99 USD without counting the shipping expenses and the time it would need to get here to Argentina.

1 USD = 4.6 Argentinian pesos

http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert/?language=es&Amount=1&From=USD&To=ARS

Using Subtitle Workshop requires a ripped .avi video (or other format) in order to see and write the subtitles while sincronizing them.

I am not sure how much time it has taken me to create the subtitles I've just sent, but I think it was more than 40 hours of work and research.

I'm not taking this lightly and I think your work deserves the proper monetary compensation. Still, I couldn't have done this without getting this trhough torrent. Actually, I could have by saving some money and waiting until it got here. That's why I wanted to contact with you first.

My main motivation is also to inspire people to think for themselves and really consider and give serious thoughts about the Meier case.

If you consider that these subtitles are not ready enough to be uploaded to youtube or TheyFly.com please let me know and they won't be shared anywhere, meaning they won't leave my computer. I would just share them with my famility while I'm present with them watching the video.

In case the subtitles are well enough for you, I've had the following thoughts:

1. These subtitles won't be available for download and editing to prevent distortions and different versions of it. They would not appear in subtitle pages in order for people to freely mess with it. I think subtitles could be worse than books in a way, due to the fast disemination of them.

2. I would enbed the authorized subtitles INTO the video so noone could alter them and prevent more than one translation that could cause confusion.

3. The enbedded authorized video would be uploaded to youtube and If it is right with you, also shared on TheyFly.com.

4. My name and contact information would be added to the video in case errors are found
Just like the translated contact reports in http://futureofmankind.co.uk

5. Subtitle option in youtube would be turned off for this video, obviously.

Your thoughts are appreciated.

Salome,

Luis

Michael_horn

Post Number: 549
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2012 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Hi Luis, Please contact me at michael@theyfly.com and we can discuss all of this properly. Thanks.

Luigi

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2012 - 05:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MSN: l_de_oz@hotmail.com

Chat or skype is fine with me.

Villatlf

Post Number: 41
Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 03:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We need help. We are doing translations for the Billy for Kids page in another three languages (Chinese, French and Polish). Currently somebody is doing an excellent and quick translation into Chinese. As a rule, we like that somebody else do a review of the translation just to make sure we are doing it with the right quality.

The request is: Does anybody know a Chinese language speaker, that knows English too, and he/she is willing to help us by reviewing the current translations?

Thank you,

Francisco

Savio

Post Number: 707
Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 08:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Franciso

I leave you a message via the "Contact Us" of your website:

http://www.billyforkids.info/contactus.html

Salome

Savio

Mahigitam

Post Number: 520
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2012 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Luis, there are some spanish(?) documentaries on Meier case that has some unique material which is not available anywhere. If you are interested to add subtitles, please contact me at mahigitam@gmail.com.

Take a look here:
El Caso de Billy Meier: 60 Minutes, Televisa - 1984
La Historia De Billy Meier: 60 Minutes
La Historia Continua - 1998
Contacto Ovni - 2011

Source:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Rare_Archives
My blog: http://ufoprophet.blogspot.in/
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Patm

Post Number: 158
Posted on Monday, September 03, 2012 - 06:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Luis,

In case you didn't know, the FIGU Spanish website can be found at:
http://es.figu.org/

Salome
PatM

Edward

Post Number: 2506
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 11:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All...

Has anyone come across anything related to this News, yet, in any FIGU
materials?

Plejarans/Billy told us of the Pope being murdered and some others, but, what
about Yassar Arafat's death? I am sure Billy/Plejarans know more about this
case?

Yasser Arafat: France opens murder inquiry...

French prosecutors have opened a murder inquiry into the death of Palestinian
leader Yasser Arafat in 2004.

His family launched a case last month over claims that he was poisoned with
polonium-210, a radioactive element.

Swiss scientists hired by a documentary crew say they found traces of
polonium on some of Arafat's belongings.

see: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-19402767

Edward.

Ferbon

Post Number: 193
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 08:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What was the date and number of the most recent contact?
Does anyone have a complete list of Contact Reports that were translated to English?

Salome

Ramirez

Post Number: 796
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 07:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

It mightn't be as publicized and speculated in the media.

Yasser Arafat with traces of polonium among his belongings .... what's so unusual about that ?

Wasn't he regularly arranging the murder of opponents ? Maybe he acquired some polonium which was intended to be given to his security forces for dealing with those opposed to his regime and way of doing things ?
Cheers.

Edward

Post Number: 2643
Posted on Monday, January 07, 2013 - 01:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez...

In the past there have been (Political) group leaders whom have been
contaminated with Polonium, thus, this brought up the question HOW...Arafat
was contaminated. Which, is now being examined.

Israel, can just as well be behind this act of murder. As they usually
conduct with any opponents.

Before his departure and free-retreat...no Polonium was registered on him,
thus, somewhere in-between....someone contaminated him. Just like the case
has been with other mentioned opponents; thus, there is a similarity, here.

We will just have to await what the out-come is...

Personally, I think the Plejarans would just let happen...what should happen,
and than, at some later date confirm the facts when it is all publicized by
the media. Just, like they have done in many other cases.

Thus, it can still get quite interesting....

Edward.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 454
Posted on Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 08:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Homeless on the streets.

I'm seeking input to help me structure a nonprofit project to help the homeless help themselves and help each other. I list below some of the things the project will accomplish. I need ideas on how to organize or structure the program and any other ideas and suggestions that would help the homeless.

*Through the nonprofit the homeless can provide inexpensive services within their communities to local businesses.
*Services can be window washing and front of store cleaning and sweeping.
*The nonprofit can provide, through donations and other means, clean clothes and towelettes for them to wash themselves.
*The nonprofit can assist them with cooking grills, food, plates and utensils so they can cook or prepare food for each other.

Thank you in advance for any input and suggestions.

Salome,
Eddie

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page