Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 06, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » FIGU Membership » Archive through June 06, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Earthling

Post Number: 659
Posted on Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 09:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blake_p - "Michael and Christian ...... They are not going to be around for a heck of a lot longer so ..... before its to late."

Dearest Michael & Christian - sooo sorry to hear the news of your imminent demise! Sooo glad to have had the extreme pleasure of meeting you both.
Bruce

Ferbon

Post Number: 151
Posted on Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 10:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hahah...
I bought flowers for your funerals already...don't want them to go to waste..come on guys! The word has been spoken!

Thomas57

Post Number: 26
Posted on Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 10:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Me too! (Michael-I cannot see your 'passing' - due to the energy you maintain!)

How about those of you interested in creating a FIGU place in AZ connecting in a Skype chat or week-weekend meeting in January?

I am in Vancouver, WA - and have too much energy to just roll-over into the grave!

Blake_p

Post Number: 51
Posted on Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 05:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I guess i should of said be around forever, apparently people cant extract what i was meaning when i said that, thats pretty weak thats the responses that i got considering what i was trying to have a conversation about doing something beneficial for many people.And yea,before its to late, time flies,so when i think of doing something,i try to get it going before its 5 years down the road and were still having the same conversation.

Blake_p

Post Number: 52
Posted on Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 05:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And i meant to add,"before its to late",yea, i dont want to be 5 years down the road and still having the same conversations about trying to do something. Time Flies

Michael_horn

Post Number: 612
Posted on Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 07:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Thanks Earthling…although this isn't what I meant by, "I'm dying to meet people who are also interested int eh Meier case!"

Flaming_pie

Post Number: 26
Posted on Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 05:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blake_p,

You don't have to be having the same conversation five years down the road. Please, I am willing to help. What are your concerns? The Figu part is easy; the hard part is configuring the move and getting settled in.

Northern Arizona is a beautiful place to live. The climate is awesome; there could be a blizzard in Flagstaff and sunshine in Sedona. If your into outdoor activities, Northern AZ has many fun things to do. Sedona is amazing place to be with all the rocks and red desert. It is kinda like being on another planet. There is some of the best hiking and mountain biking in the country and with some of the best scenery. Maybe someday all of us here, along with Michael and Christian, could go on a wonderful nature walk together in Secret Canyon or something? I know a lot of killer trails in Sedona. I know a cool spot where we can all film terrestrial UFOs (lights in the sky), and hopefully MH would come along too. Now wouldn't that be cool.

So you see Blake the only one holding you back is yourself, no one else. Don't let a few side jokes let you get distracted. All you need is a plan.

Cheers,
Anthony Alagna

Ferbon

Post Number: 154
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2012 - 06:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Flaming-pie

Actually all WE need is a plan. Again, thanks to Blake-p we have this topic going, so let's see some collective thinking. My no1. question would be: who's out there at the AZ spot already? And to CONFIRM the whole AZ idea with Billy and P's, since they can hopefully offer additional word in this subject. Let's be absolutely clear who's setting the standards here. New location is quite a challenge especially to have everything organized and working as it should and prevent it from turning into some "new age" chanting or kumbaya.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumbaya

Salome

Flaming_pie

Post Number: 27
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2012 - 05:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferb,

I couldn't disagree more. The whole point is to take personal responsibility. That is what I'm saying.

Cheers,
Anthony Alagna

Michael_horn

Post Number: 613
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2012 - 08:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Well you COULD press them between the pages of a book…if we still have such things. Used to be very big in the very old days...

Blake_p

Post Number: 55
Posted on Sunday, December 09, 2012 - 07:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yea northern AZ is a beautiful place, love all the tall evergreens,pines maybe, would be a great place.Anyway i just figured it would be good to get some ideas going when myself and others brought it up, thanks to Ferbon and Flaming Pie,and anyone else responding. Anytime you guys want to try and lay some stuff out or actually meet and see what's a realistic possibility for putting some things together, as i've already mentioned,i'm definitely in, in any way i can. Do either of you guys have plans to go to the SSSC any time in the near future? I figured that would be some good travel time and or meet there, get some ideas together and be able to run them by the big dogs and see what they think, or do it before and then go,at least its a start.

Thomas57

Post Number: 32
Posted on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 - 04:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am open to joining with those who are self-directed and responsible, AND who want to engage upon a journey to a sustainable(perhaps even pattering after FIGU) community, within the western portion of the USA though away from large metropoli.

Open-educated minds, joining with actual efforts to build and provide sustainability for future generations . . . .

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2013 - 06:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how to receive monthly spirit lessons via email?

-------------
Hello Jokubas_stalmokas

In order to study the spirit lessons which come in books of 4, three times per year, you must become a passive member of FIGU Switzerland.

Below is a link to the application forms. The one in English is only for passive membership, and there is one there for both passive membership and being a student of the Geisteslehre (Spirit lessons).

As the lessons are all in German, it is expected that those applying are able to read German, although some do apply who are not fully proficient in German reading at the time.

There are other links on that same site with information that may help as well.

http://ca.figu.org/uploads/Passive_Member_Application-German.pdf

(Message edited by indi on January 05, 2013)

Earthling

Post Number: 672
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2013 - 07:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indi, do you know if there is any way we can get the spirit lesson books we receive 4 times/yr in pdf form, in order to make translating far less time consuming for us?

--------

Hi Bruce
As far as I know, no they are not available in digital form.
They are simple to scan though - takes almost no time, and then you can translate them in your normal way.

You can write to me privately about it if you want more info.

(Message edited by indi on January 05, 2013)
Salome,
Bruce

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, January 14, 2013 - 01:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would love to receive and study Geisteslehre, however I would have some trouble meeting passive membership obligation, which is to work annually for 3 days, also I am unemployed what makes me incapable to cover absence fee (its a large amount in my country's economical conditions). The rest of the payments I would manage to collect. Thus is there still any hope for me to obtain Geisteslehre?

Corey

Post Number: 349
Posted on Monday, January 14, 2013 - 04:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jokubas,

I would say if you have trouble meeting the failure to attend meeting obligation of 210 CHF then your passive membership would then be terminated if not paid by March 31st 2013. And if your membership is terminated to the best of my knowledge you can no longer subscribe to the Geisteslehre (unless of course they let you reapply and you could afford to pay at that time). Keep in mind the Geisteslehre cost money too and also requires you to have a subscription to the age of Aquarius newsletter which also costs money.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Patm

Post Number: 186
Posted on Monday, January 14, 2013 - 11:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jokubus,

All FIGU material, except the the Spiritual Teaching Lessons(letters), is primarily used to finance further publishing of additional material as well as for expenses incurred at the SSSC as FIGU is a non-profit organization. The spiritual teaching lessons (letters) are the only thing that is paid directly to Billy to provide him for his basic modest livelihood. This provision was defined to him in his first contact with Sfath.

As part of the confidentiality agreement associated with receiving the lessons, the lessons are not to be shared with anyone else. This means that when receiving the lessons (only available in German) you must learn to translate them yourself (a part of the learning process you must commit to also). So as far as obtaining the spiritual teaching lessons (letters) in any other form or from any other source will not and should not occur, other than directly from Billy/FIGU in the original German 4 lesson booklets and only to FIGU Passive (or Sponsor) members by submitting a personal application request and following FIGU approval. The application is not downloadable and can only be obtained by requesting it personally from FIGU at: info@figu.org .

This is my understanding... I hope it helps.
Salome
PatM

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 12:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

I would manage to pay all the rest except that meeting obligation is the main obstacle for studying Geisteslehre. Thus I wonder if there is another way around or who I could adress to discuss this issue?

Salome

Earthling

Post Number: 676
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 08:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jokubas,

http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/kontakt
Salome,
Bruce

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - 03:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you.

Edmundo

Post Number: 60
Posted on Monday, January 21, 2013 - 07:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Applications are accessible in PDFs on FIGU website:
http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/mitgliedschaften

Votan

Post Number: 69
Posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 - 10:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edmundo
In english please
joe

Kbanthis

Post Number: 12
Posted on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 08:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://ca.figu.org/uploads/Passive_Member_Application-English.pdf

Anyone have more information on how to wire money to FIGU? I entered in the information and it said it was a bank called Abbey National in United Kingdom. I was using the chase bank wire transfer website and it didnt appear correct. I dont live close to a chase bank now since I have moved out of Kalamazoo Michigan to Farmersburg Indiana in order to move to Munds Park area on the first of next month. Any one had a successful wire transfer here in the United States of America? If so the information needed would be helpful as I couldn't get it to say it was going to Zurich. The information on the application is there , it's just that it didn't say it was going to Zurich. I am asking in hopes of not having to email info@figu.org

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page