Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 21, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophet lineage of Nokodemjon » Archive through July 21, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Paul

Post Number: 15
Posted on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 07:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everybody.

I wonder if somebody can clear something up for me.On the new questions to Billy answered section archive through June 24, 2012 Joe asked Billy how old his spirit-form is. The reply is 9,600 000 000 (9.6 billion years old). It then says "BTW. the first human beings developed in our Universe 10 billion years ago.On the DVD The Silent Revolution of Truth on the Final History part on the Extras section Christian Krukowski says that the first human life-forms developed in the Universe 39 trillion years ago. That is quite a difference. If the Nokodemion spirit-form was the first to reach Arahat Athersata then it must have arisen closer to 39 trillion years ago otherwise countless human spirit-forms will have reached there before it. Somewhere I think the numbers are mixed up. Does anybody know the correct information please.
Salome.
Paul.

Mqhassan

Post Number: 121
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2012 - 04:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patm,

I was looking into the part that involvs Islam with Mohammed, Allah and Gabriel. It is clear from independant theological info that Gabriel first appeard with Daniel, through Immnanel to Mohammed.
It seems to coincide in time with IHWH Gospod, and seems that Gospod's agenda was closely connected with Gabriel. When Gabriel mentioned to Mohammed that he has finished his teachings regrding the Quran, it seems that Gospod was seeing his days coming to an end !

Kindly inform me about the contact report or source that mentions the dates of birth and death of IHWH Gospod. It is interesting to note that in Russian they use the term Gospode for - Oh my god !

The name Gabriel appeard again with the Bahai'i religion in 1844, happening to have been the beginning of the Aquarian age, and which could have been influenced by the Giza guys infiltrating the Islamic religious establishments of the time.

Salome

Patm

Post Number: 154
Posted on Monday, August 27, 2012 - 02:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mqhassan,

RE: Kindly inform me about the contact report or source that mentions the dates of birth and death of IHWH Gospod.

Pleiadian-Plejaren Contact Reports Block 11 - Contact 453 - page 223.

Allah (Gospod) Ischwisch
Origin ERRA / Plejarans

Contact Period
May 6, 574 n (after Jmmanuel)
until
June 8, 632 n (after Jmmanuel)

born Jan 4, 557 v (before Jmmanuel)
died Sept 9, 673 n (after Jmmanuel)
41 years after Muhammad = 51 respectively in Islamic calendar

------
Muhammad (Mohammed) (Mohammed)
Born Feb 19, 571 n (after Jmmanuel)
Died June 8, 632 n (after Jmmanuel)

Through logic, Allah's (Gospod's) last contact was with Mohammed the day Mohammed died.

Salome
PatM

Markcampbell

Post Number: 777
Posted on Monday, August 27, 2012 - 11:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It looks like you uncovered a real gem with your research , Mohammad . The Russians called him Gospode . Perfect .

Salome , Mark

Patm

Post Number: 155
Posted on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 02:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A bit more information:
Christian Frehner put together the list which Billy verified with Ptaah and added additional information during the 453rd Contact July 14, 2007. (excerpt from Contact 453)(my unauthorized/unapproved translation)

Billy
On this list from Christian names are still missing several meanings as well as what has become of the Ischwisch Gospod alias Allah. Will the whole thing even more so supplement, if you Ptaah, yet can tell me, So how old was Gospod if you know that - and from when to when he had contact with Muhammad, and why he called himself God?

Ptaah
19. That's all to me actually known.
20. He was 1230 years old.
21. With Muhammad, he already connected, when he was 3 years old, specifically the May 6, 574 n (after Jmmanuel)
22. The contact lasted until June 8, 632 n (after Jmmanuel) when Muhammad died.
23. The name Allah presented is Gospod simply a matter of as it is the Arabic meaning of God.

Billy
Muhammad respectively. Mohammed actually was called by its full name Abul Kasim Muhammad Ibn Abd Allah, but he was in his circle then called Muhammad Abdallah respectively, Muhammad Abdulla.

Ptaah
24. That's right, but that is not generally known.

Billy
Auf dieser Liste von Christian fehlen noch verschiedene Namenbedeutungen sowie was aus Ischwisch Gospod alias Allah geworden ist. Werde das Ganze also noch ergänzen, wenn du, ptaah, mir noch sagen kannst, wie alt also Gospod wurde, wenn du das weisst - und von wann bis wann hatte er Kontakt mit Muhammad, und warum nannte er sich Allah?

Ptaah
19. Das ist mir tatsächlich alles bekannt.
20. Er wurde 1230 Jahre alt.
21. Mit Muhammad trat er schon in Verbindung, als dieser 3 Jahre alt war, und zwar am 6.5.574 nach Chr.
22. Der Kontakt dauerte bis zum 8.6.632 nach Chr., als Muhammad starb.
23. Den Namen Allah legte sich Gospod einfach darum zu, weil es die arabische Bedeutung für Gott ist.

Billy
Muhammad resp. Mohammed hiess ja eigentlich mit vollem Namen Abul Kasim Muhammad Ibn Abd Allah, doch wurde er in seinen Kreisen damals Muhammad Abdallah genannt resp. Muhammad Abdulla.

Ptaah
24. Das ist richtig, doch ist das nicht allgemein bekannt.

hope this also helps.
Salome
PatM

Blake_p

Post Number: 8
Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 06:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just a curiosity, how did Bernadette write the history of Nokodemion,seems like that would obviously be something that nobody besides Billy could do?

Corey

Post Number: 248
Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 07:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blake_p,

For the history part, Bernadette wrote the book with the help of Billy and Ptaah (through Billy). There are a lot of excerpts from the contact reports too, that she simply had to reproduce as well as predictions and prophecies she simply had to reproduce from other FIGU materials. She was originally going to do a pamphlet but decided to do a book instead.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:207 Was der Regen für die Wüste ist, das ist das Wissen und die Wahrheit für den Suchenden. What the rain is for the desert, is what the knowledge and the truth is for the seeker.

Mqhassan

Post Number: 122
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 05:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patm,

Thank you for the info. Gabriel actually finished the needed Quran teachings a few months before Mohammed's death, and mentioned to him that has have fished his job !

Were there continuous contacts till his day of death, and was he informed about possible infiltrations, and the roles of his cousin ?

Salome

Patm

Post Number: 157
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 06:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Paul,

Regarding your question, read Contact 238 verses 666 - 705 from Contact Block 6 (pages 410-413). This explains in more detail the age of human life in the Milky Way galaxy. It also explains where Nokodemion actually came from (SADR of the WARON sun system in the LYREN Galaxy - which no longer exists) and moved his people to the LYRA and VEGA star systems and how old his spirit form was when he became a pure spirit form (58,000,000,000 years to High Council level) and then transformed into the Arahat Athersata level in the same rapid way, where he spent several billion years in that form before again taking to a material body (that being 12,000,000,000 years ago).

Hope this helps, Enjoy the research...
Salome
PatM

Blake_p

Post Number: 61
Posted on Wednesday, December 26, 2012 - 07:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Man i dont even know what to say, only u should read through the contact notes and the spiritual teaching,then come back and post. There's a lot of answers in there and maybe it will give you some different perspectives. Yes the first thing i do when i see a ufo is try to ascertain if it is being flown by a person of color, watch out there might be an angry black e.t. in there!Me, I would prefer to not be abducted at all, but lucky for you that the Grey's don't exist cause then you might not miss out on all that anal probing greys like to do,interstellar pervs!

Scott

Post Number: 2352
Posted on Thursday, December 27, 2012 - 01:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have removed Abdiel's post and all posts in the queue which were in response to his post

(Message edited by scott on December 27, 2012)

Gaul84

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 08:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i am not sure if billy meant how old is his spirit incarnated with this cycle. Souls go though creation they loose form of the physical body though dimensions our consciousness moves away from the self and turns into a we form. In my thinking we go though a sleep cycle going though creation herself. similar to dying in the physical form but the sleep period is much longer. There are different we forms as well a we form created by many souls or the we form of a deity too. But both go though the sleep period.
And i meant creation herself as symbol of the non physical and physical male. There is a lot in nature which is passed down symbolically. Also billy said his spirit form is 9,600,000,000 old, his soul is much older as we borrow the spirit energy until the sleep period finishes.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 695
Posted on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Please, the "soul" thing has been explained before. There are no "old, young souls, group souls", etc. Search the forum for more info.

Patm

Post Number: 220
Posted on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 12:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gaul84,

The Nokodemion Spirit-form which is the spirit-form which now enlivens Billy's current personality is actually 12 thousand million years old (12,000,000,000). the Spiritual Teaching came into existence 9.6 thousand million years ago (9,600,000,000).

Salome
PatM

Corey

Post Number: 458
Posted on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 06:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patm,

a couple of questions and answers for you:

Question #1: June 24,2012
Joe

Billy, if I may ask, how old approximately is your spirit and for how many years has your spirit been reincarnating here on Earth?

Answer: About 9,600,000,000 years old, and since 389,000 years on Earth.

Question #2: March 24, 2013
Blake_p

Billy and Christian;

Thank you for your time and would like to express my gratitude for all of the profound words and laborious tasks that you, the CG49 and the FIGU groups around the world have been able to accomplish for so many years,and although there are many people, have made such an overwhelmingly positive impact in my life.

In contact 238,specifically about Nokodemion, Ptaah states that the very first life formed in our universe around 39,260,000,000,000 yrs ago.That would be the fauna and flora and then the conditions for the first human beings to come about. Now it also states that Nokodemion knows a total age 86,000,000,000 yrs,in which he had moved through the already necessary 58,000,000,000 yrs it took him to get to the A Athersata level,then of course through the deepest of responsibilities again took the human form to disemminate the Creational laws and reccomendations to his people.

So my question is that already in another q and a section you had said that the Nokodemion spirit lineage was the first to reach the level of AA and creational law is that the first must bear the responsibility of the desimmenation of the creational laws and reccomendations throughout the universe,so it would seem that there were trillions of years that had passed before the nokodemion lineage was even in its first incarnation and that there many humans that had more than enough time to reach the level of AA before Nokodemion.Also it stated in the contact that your lineage had been reincarnating for 12 billion years now and i saw an answer that you had said 9.6 billion. So iguess i was just looking for some clarity on the history or the numbers?

Answer: 9.6 billion/milliard is correct.

(Note by CF: During the correction process for Bernadette Brand’s book about Nokodemion which will be published in the second half of this year, it was realized by Ptaah and Billy that several numbers (not only in contact 238 in PP Kontaktblock 6, pages 410-4012) are false and need to be corrected. The corrections are continuously implemented into the original file, to make sure that the correct numbers will appear in the second edition of the books.)

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Joe

Post Number: 254
Posted on Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 11:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PatM,

I had asked Billy myself about the age of Billy's spirit and he had replied that it is 9.6 billion years. So from were did you get this 12 billion years?

Indi

Post Number: 742
Posted on Thursday, July 18, 2013 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A corrections article was put on the FIGU website outlining the errors and their corrections for periods of time.

Here is a summary from 2012 of the most relevant time periods:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/12260.html#POST61032
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Patm

Post Number: 221
Posted on Thursday, July 18, 2013 - 08:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey and Joe,

Thank you for the updated information. I have requested further clarification on this from FIGU and will let you know what I hear.

The information I based my response on was an article from FIGU Bulletin No. 50 - December 2004
the article is titled: Klarstellung zu den Propheten Henok und Henoch (Clarification on the Prophets Henok and Henoch)
by Hans-Georg Lanezendorfer after a discussion with Billy on 30-Apr-2004 2:05AM .
http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/bulletin/2004/nr-50/klarstellung

The following are my translations and may contain errors. I have provided my translations to explain where I acquired my information. It is recommended that everyone learn the German language to in the most correct way possible understand the information.

With the first appearance of Nokodemion approximately 12 thousand-million years ago, the so-called ‘Old time’ began. During the next 4 thousand-million years Nokodemion appeared several times in an unknown number of different personalities, but with the same name, in order to fulfill his Mission. Approximately 8 thousand-million years ago, his spirit-form was no more as Nokodemion, but rather the first time re-born into a human being named Henok. Thereby itself in order that Henok, on a far removed planet in a distant galaxy founded the so-called Henok-line, and he also created a new people, and thus founded his mission and task as Henok.
Mit dem erstmaligen Auftreten von Nokodemjon vor rund 12 Milliarden Jahren begann die sogenannte ‹Alte Zeit›. Während der folgenden 4 Milliarden Jahre erschien Nokodemjon mehrmals in einer unbekannten Anzahl verschiedener Persönlichkeiten, jedoch mit demselben Namen, um seiner Mission gerecht zu werden. Vor rund 8 Milliarden Jahren wurde seine Geistform nicht mehr als Nokodemjon, sondern erstmals in einem Menschen namens Henok wiedergeboren. Dabei handelte es sich um jenen Henok, der auf einem weit entfernten Planeten in einer fernen Galaxie die sogenannte Henok-Linie begründete, als auch er ein neues Volk erschuf und damit seine Mission und Aufgabe als Henok begründete.

The last time Henok appeared on the earth 389,000 years ago, and then approximately 13,500 years ago first-time with the modified name-form Henoch (Enoch), and as the first prophet of the so-called ‘Later time’ to step into appearance.
Letztmals erschien Henok vor 389000 Jahren auf der Erde, um dann vor rund 13500 Jahren erstmals mit der abgeänderten Namensform Henoch und als erster Prophet der sogenannten ‹Späteren Zeit› in Erscheinung zu treten.

It goes on further to explain there were 3 Henoch (Enoch) personalities and only the second one of these (born 3-Feb-9308 v.) exercised his mission for the earth human beings, the other two regarding the mission were only for the "far away traveled ones from the depths of all outer space (Weithergereisten aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums)" as were Nokodemion and Henok.

-----
Regarding the date of the Spiritual-Teachings coming into existence of 9.6 thousand-million years ago came from page 15 of Billy's book: Lehrschrift für die Lehre der Wahrheit, Lehre des Geistes, Lehre des Lebens (Treatise for the Teaching of the Truth, Teaching of the Spirit, Teaching of the Life)

The spiritual teaching respectfully, the Teaching of Truth, Teaching of Spirit, Teaching of Life came out approximately 9.6 thousand-million years ago for the first time ever announced through the only universal prophet and herald Nokodemion...
Die Geisteslehre resp. die Lehre der Wahrheit, die Lehre des Geistes, die Lehre des Lebens wurde vor rund 9,6 Milliarden Jahren erstmals durch den jemals einzigen universellen Propheten und Künder Nokodemion verkündet...
}

Salome
PatM

Corey

Post Number: 460
Posted on Friday, July 19, 2013 - 08:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patm,

more to the mystery, the new corrected version of the TJ (2011 edition) page 13 lists Henoch birthyear as 3. Feb 9308 v Jmmanuel, and the impression I get from looking at the list is this is referring to Henoch I, not 2 (there is no mention of Henoch 2 and Henoch 3). Maybe they changed Henoch I's birthyear from 13,500 years ago (as indicated on older lists) to 3 Feb 9308 v Jmmanuel. I have an upcoming question to Billy coming up about this.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Joe

Post Number: 255
Posted on Friday, July 19, 2013 - 01:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you PatM.

Patm

Post Number: 223
Posted on Saturday, July 20, 2013 - 06:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Robyn,

Thanks for the pointer to :
FIGU Bulletin 77 : Korrigenda

FIGU also informed me there is a corrected book (which you also mentioned) about Nokodemion now available (in German):
Die Geschichte Nokodemions, seiner Folgepersönlichkeit und ihrer Völker und die Voraussagen und Prophetien des Künders der Neuzeit ‹Billy›
Nokodemion's History, his subsequent personalities and his peoples and the predictions and prophecies of the herald of the new time 'Billy'
https://figu.org/shop/b%C3%BCcher/die-geschichte-nokodemions-seiner-folgepers%C3%B6nlichkeit-und-ihrer-v%C3%B6lker-und-die-voraussagen-und-prophetien-des-k%C3%BCnders-der-neuzeit-%E2%80%B9billy%E2%80%BA?language=en

Corey,

Also included in FIGU Bulletin 50:Clarification of the prophets Henok and Henoch (Klarstellung zu den Propheten Henok und Henoch)
by Hans-Georg Lanzendorfer after a discussion of 30-April-2004 about 2:05AM with 'Billy'
http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/bulletin/figu_bulletin_50.pdf

The approximate time 13500 years ago for the first Henoch (Enoch) from the older lists is also correct.

Henoch (Enoch) I - approximately 13500 years ago (not a birth year)
Henoch (Enoch) II - 3-Feb-9308 v. - 1-Jan-8942 v.
Henoch (Enoch) III - approximately 4000 - 5000 years ago

The following is an excerpt from the article with my translation (which may contain errors) that should help explain this.
As always it is recommend one learn the German language and read the original German article to acquire the most accurate understanding.

...Thereby however is to note, that the prophets of the same name will not be counted in all their terrestrial incarnations, but rather only once, therefore the three-fold appearance is evaluated only once, and the reason for this, because only one Henoch (Enoch) his mission exercised directly for the earth human beings, whereas he in the other two lives in regard to his mission, were only for the ‘far away travelled ones from the depths of outer space’, as was also the case with Henok and Nokodemion. This applies to the Henoch (Enoch) who lived 13500 years ago, who also for then 4000—5000 years ago. The decisive Henoch (Enoch) for the purely earthly mission was the one born on 3 February 9308 v. As a successor of the last and third Henoch (Enoch) began Elja (born 5 February 891 v.), his mission was the first prophet of the so-called ‘Other time’. Last prophet of the so-called ‘Other time’ was then Mohammed, whereby this time with the date 3 February 1844 n. ended and thus began the so-called New Time. The seventh and last prophet of this series, called the Prophet of New Time, was born on 3 February 1937 n. in Switzerland.
...Dabei ist jedoch zu beachten, dass die Propheten gleichen Namens nicht gesamthaft in allen ihren irdischen Inkarnationen gezählt werden, sondern nur einmal, folglich das dreimalige Erscheinen nur einmal gewertet wird, und zwar darum, weil nur der eine Henoch seine Mission direkt für die Erdenmenschen ausübte, während er in den beiden anderen Leben in bezug seiner Mission nur für die ‹Weithergereisten aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums› tätig war, wie das auch bei Henok und Nokodemjon der Fall war. Das trifft so zu für den Henoch, der vor 13500 lebte, wie auch für den vor 4-5 Tausend Jahren. Der massgebende Henoch für die rein irdische Mission war der, der am 3. Februar 9308 v. Chr. geboren wurde. Als Nachfolger des letzten und dritten Henoch begann Elja (geb. 5. Februar 891 v. Chr.) seine Mission als erster Prophet der sogenannten ‹anderen Zeit›. Letzter Prophet der sogenannten ‹anderen Zeit› war dann Mohammed, wobei diese Zeit mit dem Datum vom 3. Februar 1844 endete und damit die sogenannte Neuzeit begann. Der siebte und letzte Prophet dieser Reihe, genannt Prophet der Neuzeit‚ wurde am 3. Februar 1937 in der Schweiz geboren.)

Hope this helps

Salome
PatM

Joe

Post Number: 256
Posted on Sunday, July 21, 2013 - 07:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nokodemion - 86,000,000,000 years ago
Henok - 400,000 years ago
Henoch - 11,000 years ago
Elia - 2,899 years ago
Jesaia - 2,780 years ago
Jeremia - 2,670 years ago
Jmmanuel - 2,006 years ago
Mohammed - 1,437 years ago

Source: http://www.ufofacts.me.uk/index.php/billy-meier/b1/billy-meier-s-life

PatM, is the above accurate or not?

Patm

Post Number: 225
Posted on Sunday, July 21, 2013 - 08:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,

The website you are basing your information on is using Contact 238 - May 18, 1991 12:55 AM
Nokodemion (86,000,000,000 years old)

The information I was using came from FIGU Bulletin No. 50 - Dec 2004
Nokodemion (12,000,000,000 years old)

The most current information is in FIGU Bulletin No. 77 - Jan 2012
Nokodemion (9,6000,000,000 years old)

I understand the most current information to be the correct information.

Hope this helps
Salome
PatM

Hope this helps

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page