Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 17, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through June 17, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Smukhuti

Post Number: 649
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2012 - 08:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quetzal on Maya civilization:
http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_134

"Severe drought led to decline of Maya civilization":

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/science/Severe-drought-led-to-decline-of-Maya-civilization-Researchers/articleshow/17165189.cms
Everything comes to us that belongs to us if we create the capacity to receive it - Rabindranath Tagore

Thomas57

Post Number: 27
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2012 - 12:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For those of you interested in possible WW3 situations, here's a link that alludes to several leaders illness!

http://benjaminfulford.net/2012/12/03/putin-george-bush-sr-saudi-king-abdullah-and-venezuela%E2%80%99s-chavez-all-reported-ill-during-same-week-big-oil-involved/

Earthling

Post Number: 662
Posted on Saturday, December 08, 2012 - 04:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does the prophecy refer to current world leaders or it includes all former world leaders as well?
Bruce

Michael_horn

Post Number: 616
Posted on Saturday, December 08, 2012 - 01:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> We already have the confirmation of Meier's info about the Maya in our new film. This is more confirmation.

Edward

Post Number: 2605
Posted on Monday, December 10, 2012 - 12:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bruce....

I think it would refer to Current world leaders.

If, Former world leaders were the case, Billy would have made that clear, I
would think.

Some here, do think that Former world leaders were included, but...Former
world leaders are NOT leaders, in definition: practicing the protocol. Thus,
that would leave them out(?).

Anyways, many EX Former world leaders...have died in the past that would
more-or-less fit in the scenario...of the concerning several (within the
number of days) that would die, and, exceeding the number of deaths. Thus,
this...possibility is OUT!

Thus, conclusion: The number of deaths would have to start anew in count, to
achieve the Prophecy....

Edward.

Johnboy

Post Number: 110
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2013 - 05:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The warning shot for the predicted Bandon, OR seaquake has been fired with this 7.5 seaquake off the coast of Alaska.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=55.2378+-134.777%28M7.5++-+106km+WSW+of+Craig%2C+Alaska+-+2013-01-05+08%3A58%3A16+UTC%29&ll=55.2378,-134.777&spn=2,2&f=d&t=h&hl=e

Johnboy

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 110
Posted on Thursday, February 14, 2013 - 12:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

With the announcement that the current pope is about to quit, then will the prophecy of Henoch be fulfilled?
"After the turn of the millennium, the papacy will exist for only a short period. Pope John Paul II is the third-from-last in this position. After him, only one additional pontificate will follow. Then a Pontifex Maximus follows who will be known as Petrus Romanus. Under his religious rule, the end of the Catholic Church will come and a total collapse becomes inevitable. That will be the beginning of the worst catastrophe that will ever have befallen human beings and the earth."
So will the new pope call himself `Peter of Rome`?
Perhaps we would prefer that this is not so!!
Charles

Colorado_dirk

Post Number: 27
Posted on Friday, February 15, 2013 - 12:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Charles,

Dan C and Chris(CPL) posted some good info and ponderings about your Peter of Rome question in the Relegion/Religion section.

D

Votan

Post Number: 88
Posted on Friday, February 15, 2013 - 01:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott

Have you heard of Mitar Tarabich. He made very accurate prediction, one was that a little man will appear who will teach about love and compassion. Could he be Eduard. Also that World War 3 will be between 2050-2010.

I hate to say this but nature determines when war will break out as by definition most of the human race worships money and power.
joe

Dsp0123

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 03:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

prediction of last pope's name and this is on you tube about the new pope:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=tWDyPsQun3Q&NR=1

Votan

Post Number: 103
Posted on Monday, April 01, 2013 - 06:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi

Has anybody asked Billy about this Petrus Romanus and what will really happen.
joe

Memo00

Post Number: 590
Posted on Tuesday, April 02, 2013 - 02:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, in the last round of "questions to Billy" he gave an answer.

Earthling

Post Number: 692
Posted on Tuesday, April 09, 2013 - 09:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great news - Laser weapons, as described in Henoch's Prophecies, are well on their way!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OmoldX1wKYQ
Salome,
Bruce

Johnboy

Post Number: 112
Posted on Monday, April 15, 2013 - 03:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In my opinion, the Plejaren warning regarding Apophis as the "Red Meteor" has two meanings that convey the seriousness of the incoming 'meteor'. In addition to the 'Red' description which matches the Torino Scale's highest danger. The definition of 'Meteor' or "shooting star" is the 'visible streak of light from a meteoroid or micrometeoroid, heated and glowing from entering the Earth's atmosphere, as it sheds glowing material in its wake'. Prior to becoming a 'meteor', the space object (by definition), is a 'meteoroid'. Once it hits the earth, the object is called a 'meteorite'. By the Plejaren warning of a 'meteor', it is clear to me that the warning refers to an object in between the term meteroid and meteorite. That object defined as a 'meteor' becomes 'heated and glowing from entering the Earth's atmosphere, as it sheds glowing material in its wake'. My question is...if we fail to make the necessary efforts to deflect the 'Red Meteor', will the Plejaren change the warning to the 'Red Meteorite'? A clearer illustration of the transition from 'meteoroid' to 'meteor' to 'meteorite' can be viewed on the animation depicted on the right side of this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Meteoroid_meteor_meteorite.gif

Johnboy

Colorado_dirk

Post Number: 30
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 03:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As far as the predictions go for Italy in regards to the environmental disasters, two volcanoes have just erupted together, stromboli and etna.

It is sad to see this come to pass. If vesuvius goes too, its a trifecta.

Pontifex maximus + economic destruction + environmental disaster.. it's coming together for italy in a bad way. This is saddening.

d

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 96
Posted on Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 02:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://news.yahoo.com/saudi-health-workers-sickened-sars-virus-220220325.html

The cycle begins again yet... never ends.
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Earthling

Post Number: 718
Posted on Sunday, June 09, 2013 - 04:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Moderators, I have suggested opening a new topic for corroborations of the Meier material. Until that is done I will try to find the closest topic.

Regarding all the recent hoopla over the NSA spying on (it's own) US citizens. It was all in a 2007 bulletin.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Special_Bulletin_033#Microsoft_and_the_US_Security_Agencies

News out of the 440th contact notes of January 15th, 2007, 11:17PM

Billy
That is now clear.
Some time ago - if I may ask yet another question - you said that US secret services manipulate the Internet and the computer world - which I have also suggested in a bulletin about the CIA, whereby Microsoft is also embroiled in it with the Windows system. Can you tell me which US secret service is therein embroiled with Microsoft, along with the CIA, if it is also involved with that?

Ptaah
The Windows-program system is manipulated through the US secret service, NSA, respectively, through the National Security Agency, as well as through other secret services.
The manipulation enables the secret services to penetrate into any computer, unrecognized and according to their desire, in order to pull out data or, unrecognized, to carry out alterations and falsifications of the existing data.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/06/microsoft-programmed-in-nsa-backdoor-in-windows-by-1999.html

Government Built Spy-Access Into Most Popular Consumer Program Before 9/11
Salome,
Bruce

Edward

Post Number: 2773
Posted on Monday, June 10, 2013 - 01:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bruce....

Yes, I was aware of it before I read it in the FIGU materials.

Some Underground PC magazine mentioned it; which, I later mentioned, here.

Many people have very degrading sentiment towards Bill Gates, for cooperating
with the NSA.

Personally, I have noting against Gates, but...he did make a very very BAD
move....here!

But, now, everyone knows it and will just take safer steps with their
computer use and protection.

So, that Windows version is old, but....who knows what the newer versions
will bring us!?? Could, just as well be even WORSE!!??

Edward.

Ramirez

Post Number: 863
Posted on Monday, June 10, 2013 - 04:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Concerning Microsoft Operating Systems.

If you can obtain a clean Windows XP dating back from about 2001 - 2002 then add Service Pack 1 and Service Pack 2 you will have a clean operating system except for the reporting back Windows Media player does concerning files which are played on it though that can be stopped by a third party firewall.

So if you use that ..... Windows XP up to and including Service Pack 2 and avoid all the various updates or Service Pack 3 your machine is as safe and clean as it can be unless you go for Linux.

Using add on programs such as early versions of the third party firewall Zone Alarm instead of Windows firewall will add extra safety as would standalone anti spyware programs like Spybot Search and Destroy. Also using a non Microsoft or Norton anti virus program such as AVG which has a very functional free version will help a lot.

Using the Mozilla products Thunderbird mail program and Firefox browser bypasses the compromised Microsoft versions.

Then there's a really superb small program called XPAntispy which can be downloaded from various sources which tweaks XP to be ..... in antispy mode.

Plus a very nifty program is something called WinPatrol which if used can save you an awful amount of grief because it's so effective at controlling suspicious activity and stopping unwanted programs in their tracks.

With things like the Microsoft firewall, updates, newer versions of Internet Explorer, newer versions of Windows Media Player ..... those are full of the added on alterations which compromise your privacy making your computer vulnerable to NSA hacking and back door access.

Before 911 the spying stuff simply wasn't there in any substantial form. It's only after 2002 when NSA got serious about it's widespread infiltration via Microsoft seeing at that time about 95% of all PCs were using that operating system.

A well configured Windows XP is quite functional and doesn't need the mountain of updates Microsoft recommend and have been issuing like a torrent for many years.

With so many third party programs written for XP such as media players, browsers, mail programs etc it will serve you just as well as Win 7 or Win 8 though missing a few of the fancy gadgets you dont really need anyway.
Cheers.

Justsayno

Post Number: 536
Posted on Monday, June 10, 2013 - 09:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward, did Bill Gates have much of a choice? Could he have been strong armed or threatened?
A few years ago I called my phone service provider to find out if my phone was being tapped, they said no. I continued questioning them and they told me even if it was being tapped, they wouldn't be able to tell me that. When I saw the blue screen of death with RMCP written across my computer screen, I knew it was only a matter of time before my computer died and it did. Even CRA (IRS equivalency) tells you on their recorded message that if you are calling from a cordless phone or a cell phone, the information you state over the phone could be compromised. You are absolutely correct in stating the new Windows version will be worse. Also an acquaintance who has a fossil website says it's routine for American security to come onto his site and "rip it" as he calls it, basically copying everything on there.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Badr

Post Number: 545
Posted on Monday, June 10, 2013 - 03:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can you please get back to the topic!

Peace,
Badr

Corey

Post Number: 415
Posted on Monday, June 10, 2013 - 06:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

good peak oil video (animated and narrated): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IipwQryubIE

mentions and explains many of the things Billy mentions in his prophecies and predictions. Has a somewhat slighted view of geothermal and electric cars but dabbles in overpopulation and too much growth. (Not sure how the info in this video compares to CR info on remaining oil reserves).

For reference a question from the archives:

Thank you, BEAM, the Plejaren, everyone at FIGU, and everyone else helping your mission.
It seems as though the catastrophe that you described in contact 469 on the 11th of August 2008, regarding the depletion of oil reserves and losing the ability to transport food and goods, is starting to unfold. What can we do, as individuals, and also in a collective way, to prevent or lessen the effects of this catastrophe, if its not already too late?

Answer:
1) Reduce the human population through a radical birthrate check.
2) Use the Earth's underground heat for producing heating and energy (= directly use our planet's inner core's heat which is abundently available and can be used without any harmful consequences).
3) Develop powerful, small (lithium based?) batteries for electrically-driven vehicles.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Edward

Post Number: 2795
Posted on Monday, June 17, 2013 - 02:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey....

I have seen a number of News Extras as well as Science updates of certain
companies implementing nr. 2) Use the Earth's underground heat for producing
heating and energy. Here, as well as in other parts of the world. So, that
does sound very promising.

Excellent starter!

I watched a science update, of a wiz-kid who invented a way to recharge your
cellphone battery in just 5-30 seconds!!? Or, something? This could be
implemented with nr. 3, perhaps?? Or, does it 'drain' the source (station)?

Nr. 1, is here only being implemented, if a couple has some sort of mental as
well as mobile Handicap. Gene disorders, and they should not beget offspring.

Or, it be through Incest inbreeding; when anomalies are (already) present.

This is up to the parents as well as the couple. Thus, if the physician -
backs up the facts -, indeed, NO children should come forth.

This is still a way to reduce 'overproduction' of humans on Earth, no?

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page