Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 12, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Help Wanted » Archive through May 12, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 567
Posted on Friday, January 24, 2014 - 05:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Learningtruth,

Sorry to hear about your uncle with lung cancer.

As to your questions in your post#6

According to the spiritual teaching, we have to start with ourselves and setting our lives in order. This does not infer a destination but, rather a journey (daily activity).

In the Goblet of Truth (Teaching of the Prophets/Spiritual Teaching) therein it states that we should not endanger ourselves for the sake of the truth.

As a principle, I have understood this to mean that we should do things with logic and reason. Having consideration for ourselves (wants/needs) so that we do not put ourselves in a bad or worse position or in a situation that brings us harm or deprivation of any kind.

In the Goblet of Truth we learn about the Law of the Contrariness. It is exactly what you and all of us are dealing with every second of life. This serves various purposes. Let me share two with you. One is it makes possible the acquisition of knowledge and experience, helping us to learn how to "think" and develop the use of the consciousness-ability to develop creative ideas and thought processing (solutions). One other important purpose this law serves us all is it provides us the ability to learn, understand and then apply the Natural-Creative Laws in every facet of our existence. This empowers us with "correct thinking and knowledge".

262. Correct thinking and knowledge is such monstrous power that it is able to ceaselessly attract and bring into being everything that the human thinks and longs for.
Arahat Athersata pg. 132-134

So according to Arahat Athersata, correct thinking and knowledge will lead to what is referred to as "the boon" in the Goblet of Truth and what Jmmanuel referred to as "controlling our fate" in the Talmud Jmmanuel.

In other words, if we wish to bring about changes in our lives, or perhaps we want to help humanity through the mission, then, these things and anything else ...we can accomplish through correct thinking and knowledge.

Hope this is helpful. If you are on Facebook be sure to visit us at "Friends of Billy Meier and FIGU", "FIGU FRIENDS" and "Study of Border and Spiritual Sciences (pro-FIGU)".

Salome,
Eddie

P.S. You will enjoy reading everything in the following link.
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Arahat_Athersata

Natdrip

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, February 09, 2014 - 09:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Everyone

I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction I remember reading it I just can't think where.
How long can a decedent from the Adam bloodline live for?
Thanks
Nathanael Mallow

Dae_il

Post Number: 14
Posted on Friday, April 25, 2014 - 11:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, everyone
I am thinking about move to another country because of air pollution from china.
I can not go outside without mask.
Sometime I feel sorry to people where I will arrive country."overpopulation "
But I decided to go out Korea after thinking about my children."thinking of 9years"
I thought German is good to move because of learning Germany .
Also newzealand and canada has good and clean nature.
Tasmania in aus will maybe safe place.
I know that most people don't like to welcome our moving and this is one of the worldwide problems.
But I can not live in my area anymore.

I also know I can freely choose my future.
But sometimes you were my teacher during my lifetime.
I would like to hear someone's advice.

Thanks.
From Deil Ko

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1029
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 01:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dae_il

You sound Korean living in China temporarily desperately wanting to migrate to another so called safe country or are you worried about air pollution from Korea being blown in from China that prompted you to think about leaving Korea for another clean country?

From my experience of Korea sometimes the air pollution is just as bad as I had experienced when I was in China.

The fine particulates from the smog is becoming intolerable as it burns your lungs even after a couple of hours outdoors.

Australia is a decent country to live not as spoiled as it's northern hemisphere counterparts but well on its way when the future population projection is considered because by 2050 some 35-40 million people will comprise OZ according to the government stats abetted by influx of immigrants and their offspring.

Sorry I don't have a suggestion

Corey

Post Number: 567
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 12:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Deil Ko,

whatever country you choose, make sure you can get a visa or residency if applicable, make sure you can get employment and a bank account. I heard that if you live in Germany it is hard to get a bank account as a foreigner. Also keep in mind if you move to anywhere that is EU, they don't allow dual citizenship if you wanted to become a citizen they won't let you unless you give up your old one for the new one. Canada is pretty easy to get into if you have a college degree! That is what I heard anyway. Good luck, I hope my advice helps you!

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Votan

Post Number: 169
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 01:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dae_il

Australia is a safe place but the cost of living is very high. Taxes and all.
joe

Darren

Post Number: 387
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 01:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A year ago my friend had to go to China for the company he works for. He was there for 2 weeks and he said he couldn't wait to leave because of how bad the air pollution was there.

Darren

Post Number: 388
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 02:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Australia is a safe place but the cost of living is very high."

The cost of living in Oz is very high if one is visiting Oz but it's not really expensive if one is living there. Australians are among the best paid in the World. The National full-time minimum wage is around $17 an hour. The U.S. full-time minimum wage is around $8 an hour. Big difference!

Most of Australia's capital cities ranked in the top ten of the list of World's most livable cities which was out of 200 cities worldwide. So it can't really be expensive living in Australia.

Melbourne makes it three years in a row as world's most liveable city

Global Livability Survey

Top 10 most livable cities:

1. Melbourne, Australia, 97.5

2. Vienna, Austria, 97.4

3. Vancouver, Canada, 97.3

4. Toronto, Canada, 97.2

=5. Calgary, Canada, 96.6

=5. Adelaide, Australia, 96.6

7. Sydney, Australia, 96.1

8. Helsinki, Finland, 96.0

9. Perth, Australia, 95.9

10. Auckland, New Zealand, 95.7

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/28/travel/melbourne-most-livable-city/

Votan

Post Number: 170
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 04:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Darren

What you forgot to mention is that we are probably the most taxed country in the world.

So your piddly wage does not add up to anything.

Yes and the country is still in trouble.
joe

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 409
Posted on Sunday, April 27, 2014 - 09:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Deil Ko: Why don't you come to the United States?

Even if you stay here illegally, no one will deport you, nor even say anything. Many people here are advocating for accepting all comers and open borders, for humanitarian reasons.

You'll get free healthcare, and various social systems to help support you. And low wage jobs for new immigrants are easy to come by. You may have to learn to speak Spanish.

Of course, the pollution from both China and Japan is present, but at least it has been diluted, and no one talks about it anyway, so it doesn't really exist.
Life

Dae_il

Post Number: 15
Posted on Sunday, April 27, 2014 - 10:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thank you so much Corey,Votan,Darren,Newinitiation.
It is more difficult to move to Oz,Canada than Newzealand and Eu in my case in Korea.
Anyway I felt really happy to get some replys.
Thanks.
I love all.

Ngant17

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, April 27, 2014 - 09:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm very much in agreement with everything I am learning from the Billy Meier case, but I also interested in trying to network with
people of like-minded persuasion in Florida where I live. I heard that a Florida-based Figu group was once active but it is now disbanded. I am disappointed to know that. Is there any way of trying to re-group or re-form a new Florida Figu study group here? If so, I would like to pointed in the right direction.

Nathan M. Gant
Oviedo, Florida USA

Darren

Post Number: 389
Posted on Monday, April 28, 2014 - 12:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"What you forgot to mention is that we are probably the most taxed country in the world. So your piddly wage does not add up to anything."

Australia is NOT the most taxed country in the world. Get your facts straight! Here is the list of countries by tax rates.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_tax_rates

In my prior post I used the U.S. compared to Australia as example on the National adult full-time minimum wage. So lets start by comparing these two tax rates first. From the link above we see the U.S. max individual tax is 55.9% and Australia is 45%. So your already wrong there saying Oz is probably the most taxed country in the world. Far from it!

Dae_il, was asking advice on which country was good for him to move to out of Canada, Germany, Australia or New Zealand. And from the link to the Tax rates above we see that it is-

Canada 50% + Surcharge taxes
Germany 45%
Australia 45%
New Zealand is not listed there but I know it is lower then all 3 above.

And lets not forget the U.S. income tax of 55.9% and around a measly $8 an hour minimum for full-time wage compared to around $17 an hour minimum for Oz workers. Like I said "big difference!"

Darren

Post Number: 390
Posted on Monday, April 28, 2014 - 02:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Doh! New Zealand was listed there. I was looking under Z for it! :-)

Votan

Post Number: 171
Posted on Monday, April 28, 2014 - 04:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Darren

Please get off your high horse and look at all the taxes , not just income tax.

Probably out of $1.00 about 90 cents goes towards some type of tax . GST and more to come.
joe

Darren

Post Number: 393
Posted on Monday, April 28, 2014 - 11:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

GST taxes comparison

Australia 10% GST (0% on essential items)
Canada 5%
Germany 19% or 7% (e.g. food)
New Zealand 15%
U.S. 0%-11.725%

Justsayno

Post Number: 607
Posted on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 07:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The highest income tax rate in Canada is 29% and that's if you make over $135,000.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Jamesm

Post Number: 182
Posted on Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 03:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm no great economist however it seems to me that higher taxes generally mean a higher quality of life because the taxes are spent on public services such as unemployment benefit and universal health care. More taxes equals more public services, free at the point of use. Youtube search for "nordic model" to learn more.
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Str0323

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 08:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

James, does that mean a 100% tax rate equals nirvana?

Yes, taxes are needed for the maintenance of society. However, generally speaking, the higher the taxes the more waste, fraud, and abuse there is. Also the higher tax rate means higher salaries for politicians and government workers while the populace wages remain stagnant. Their buying power decreases while the cost of living, due to increased taxes, rises.

We desperately need honest and wise human beings for leaders. Unfortunately it appears this will take centuries.

BTW: www.futureofmankind.co.uk is the best and most informative website, in my opinion, for english speaking persons to find information regarding Billy Meier, the mission, and the Spiritual Teaching. Thank you, James for all the hard work you've done and continue to do on the website.

Salome
Scott

Darren

Post Number: 395
Posted on Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 10:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"James, does that mean a 100% tax rate equals nirvana?"

The Plejaren work for 100% tax and get no money/payment.

Str0323

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 11:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Darren, the Plejaren society and ours can not be compared in this way. For one thing they don't use money. Therefore they don't pay taxes and their labor isn't simply given away. All their needs are met without paying a penny of taxes.

Salome
Scott

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 417
Posted on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 06:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As I understand it, the Plejaren work for both the good of their society and for their own good. This is from rote memory here, so feel free to correct me if I am wrong. I believe that they have a formulae which holds that everyone must work at least 2 hours daily for the good of their society. Their technology is sufficiently advanced that this is enough to maintain their society as a comfortable State which generates and distributes enough excess resources to care for everyone who may need it. Additionally, each individual works for themselves by gardening, crafting, etc., which has the added benefit of reducing any individuals reliance upon the State for resources. I suspect that some people feel more compelled or driven to be involved in the affairs of their society, and thus contribute more than the obligatory 2 hours daily, which in this manner leads to the determination of a form of social stratification: the more you work for the good of everyone, the more you contribute some influence upon how your society develops. There is probably more to this social model, such as determinacy of relative degrees of wisdom, but that is the gist of it as I understand it.

This model wouldn't work on Earth, not yet, for the following intertwined reasons:
1. Initially people would need to contribute a large percentage of their time to get our global society to a place where everyone has their needs met - I believe it would probably take at least a few generations of hard work for Earth to restabilize unto healthy sustainability in perpetuity. Our technological level is simply insufficient to be able to provide for everyone on this planet to a comfortable level - although we are potentially close, we just haven't devoted our efforts to developing technology in this direction.
2. For the most part people of this planet are just not aware of how beneficial (for themselves and for their world) it is to work for the general good, of their own impetus. Perhaps we are as yet collectively incapable thinking of the good of our greater society, or perhaps we Earthlings simply prefer to think of ourselves first and foremost even when our decisions negatively impact those around us.
3. Overpop on a planet economically driven to over-competition means an ecological disaster lies directly ahead, and there just ain't no way to avert this when our governments and economic societies all agree to compete with each other. Since we never have all worked together to build a better society, we don't know that such an endeavor is even possible.
4. The peoples, the races and cultures, of this planet are disparate from one-another, and they are not all supposed to be the same: our spirits come from different levels of development, some have been around this planet, and others, for a very long time, while others are newbies, freshly hatched, and lack the experience and insight of many lifetimes that wisdom requires to work for the good of others. As it stands now, we have no way of determining who is who, and thus we have a difficult time determining who to put in charge of our respective societies.

my two cents, hope that helps
Life

Verlanis

Post Number: 67
Posted on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 07:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The closest model we have for the Plejaren is most likely represented in the context of the United Federation of Planets from the TV show Star Trek. Such a society is only feasible with the advent of resource manufacturing which supplies a resource abundance vs. the natural resource scarcity that is the norm of Earth.

Resource manufacturing is best described in the basis of chemistry science at a level of making anything one would want, otherwise called a Replicator in Star Trek jargon. 3D printers are the early stages of such technological progression.

Without such a technology resource scarcity will continue to be a burden and reality; thus, not allowing for a society without a resource tabulation mechanism called money.

Money is a direct consequence of resource scarcity, taxes are a direct consequence of money + tribal funding, all governments are a direct result of tribal culture based on competing cultural ideals, and tax rates are a measurement of individual autonomy within a culture. Cultures with no money systems or low tax rates usually yield individuals with a strong
sense of autonomy.
Jack --

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page