Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 29, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through July 29, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Newinitiation

Post Number: 958
Posted on Saturday, February 15, 2014 - 12:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark

It does feel like we are nearly there with this environmental prediction Henoch made.
Since the underground chambers are linked worldwide maybe what you have alluded to is a sign of things to come for Rome, the Vatican and Mt Vesuvius within the next couple of years if not earlier.
There is something definitely in the air and its not just air.

cheers
Matt Lee

Markcampbell

Post Number: 864
Posted on Monday, February 17, 2014 - 10:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks kindly . I get those volcanoes confused , mainly because I've never been to either one , and I'm not going .

Ferbon

Post Number: 356
Posted on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 11:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark92111

For any successful educating agenda people would first have to notice and acknowledge most dangerous problem - the overpopulation. Then they would have to learn how to work together to overcome it (put specific regulations in place).
Currently, average person doesn't even have to go into details regarding Billy Meier or even know about the mission at all to understand and work against imminent dangers of overpopulation. The reality now is worst than you think and simple agenda or action or even rational time for education is gone.

Global community would have to collectively act now!/ right now! to even have hopes for avoiding upcoming disasters.

Most people simply don't do anything for others/greater good and think only about themselves unless they feel affected personally. So don't be sorry for egoists and ignorant idiots as they had already made their choices. Simply be ready with your knowledge when somebody truly wants to know it/ hear it/ learn it. You also could have Figu sticker on your car or something to be visible out there and open for any interesting questions.

Salome

Newinitiation

Post Number: 975
Posted on Saturday, March 01, 2014 - 12:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi mark

i concur with your aptly worded views and sentiment
although it is my view that there is much that goes on behind the scenes with each members doing their own part to spread the teachings as best they can to help the mission than what little is visible from this forum.
its too early at this stage to eat the chicken before they've hatched but i had a few ideas that i would like to implement in the future when my finances improve especially being able to get a translated dvd titles michael horn has produced just as what savio is doing for the chinese market into also korea.
i didn't ealise when i was new to billy meier's information just how important it was to treat the horse before the cart meaning that you couldn't use the conventional wisdom to spread this information as there was certainly much more that had to be considered first especially the spiritual aspect of it so as not to inadvertently do harm to the mission.
just to give you an example back in 2005 and 2006 i was so eager to spread billy' information to the point where i was willing to graffitti on the back streets of melbourne city the figu website and was planning to produce as many stickers with billy'name on it and the figu website to by stealth by night stick it on tram, bus and train stations and as many public light posts as i could manage not to mention donating books to the libraries, partcipating on various public forums, taking out a billboard, magazine and newspaper advertising space, giving out printed brochures on the streets just to name a few.
i even went so far as walk up to senator bob brown who was the leader of the australian green party back then and handed him a printout of some figu bulletins which he welcomed only to show a very perplexed look when he started reading it unsure what to do with it before i walked away after my introduction and hellos.

there are many ideas not often talked about here on how to spread the teachings but all in all i am sure that many forum members have thought about and are putting their own effort into it however big or small their contribution may be.

but i do agree with your sentiment that its better to think about how to contribute to the mission rather than be bogged down by useless talk about time travel that always seemed to get nowhere.

cheers
matt lee

Votan

Post Number: 162
Posted on Saturday, March 01, 2014 - 02:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt Lee

Are u from Melbourne, I am from Adelaide.
joe

Mark92111

Post Number: 40
Posted on Sunday, March 02, 2014 - 01:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Matt Lee and Ferbon. I was very tired when I posted my last two posts. They did not turn out the way I intended them. I did not notice how skewed my posts were until I read them again after having slept. I had the MOD on duty remove my two posts as soon as I saw them posted. I did not think that anyone would have time to respond. Thank you for your replies. You guys nonetheless responded in such a way that still broadened my perspective and once again reminded me that we 'enlightened ones' don't put a lot of energy into reacting to another's abrasiveness or even being effected by it. In fact you guys probably didn't even see it. LOL. I need to remind myself I am texting to free thinking adults and not to a delusional general populous.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 977
Posted on Monday, March 03, 2014 - 12:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Votan/Joe

I use to live in Swanston street Melbourne city at one point but I am no longer in Victoria let alone the country at the moment.

Other than the stinking heat from the west and the deserts I found Adelaide to be quite a nice picturesque place to be with nowhere near the frenzied development of the bigger cities of the east.

You don't have to answer if you don't want but if you don't mind me asking are you living in the northern, southern, eastern or western suburbs?

cheers
Matt Lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 979
Posted on Monday, March 03, 2014 - 12:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark

Cheers

Matt Lee

Indi

Post Number: 757
Posted on Monday, March 03, 2014 - 02:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lets keep on topic!
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Votan

Post Number: 163
Posted on Monday, March 03, 2014 - 09:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt

Used to live in Southern now Northern and soon sunny Queensland.
joe

Johnboy

Post Number: 122
Posted on Monday, March 10, 2014 - 04:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry, moderators....the link to the earthquake map on my previous post is failing to connect. This link should work and show the multiple aftershocks of the 6.9 earthquake off the northern California coast near Billy's predicted quake zone...http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/

Thanks,
Johnboy

Marbar

Post Number: 262
Posted on Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 05:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

With the Henoch prophecies concerning Russian troops in the Arctic circle, could this move by the U.S. to prevent Russia from attacking the U.S.? The Whitehouse seeks a petition to give Alaska back to Russia:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/whitehouse-gov-petition-seeks-to-give-alaska-back-to-russia-165159170.html

In my personal opinion, Alaska should be a part of Canada and Hawaii should be its own territory.

Corey

Post Number: 598
Posted on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 08:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just watched a highly informative hour long interview that aired in my country, with a man mentioned in FIGU Bulletins: Edward Snowden. The interview took place on camera and in a Moscow hotel.

Snowden claims he was more then the low level analyst as the US government claims, he claims at times he worked overseas and undercover for the Central Intelligence Agency, worked overseas and undercover for the National Security Agency, and overseas and undercover for the Defense Intelligence Agency. Snowden claims he handed over all of the documents he took to two individuals (one of which is a journalist), and made them agree to an agreement anything that would be released is not to cause any harm to any individual. The only documents he claims to have taken have to do with US government surveillance programs that are over-reaching and intruding on civil liberties.

Snowden commented that a security state is when a government puts national defense ahead of civil liberties, and he said he hopes Russia and the United States and other countries need to fight against the erosion and abrasion of infringing on civil liberties. He also commented on Russia's growing infringement on civil liberties to it's own citizens, and he says this is frustrating for someone like him, who is a patriot when it comes to making restrictive and invasive governmental programs public knowledge (and in the case of the US, is protecting his own country).

He also commented that any government, such as Russia, the US, or China, can turn any cellphone into a microphone and find out what you are thinking and delve into your personal life by "owning" your cell phone.

I found Snowden to be very intelligent, and seemed to be telling the truth, and was touched when he said he wished he could come home. Snowden asserted though that he does not want to come home and spend the rest of his life in prison, and be a bad example to other people who would notice the government over-reaching their boundries, causing them not to speak up. Snowden also commented that his concern was not the low-level intelligence operatives, but it was the high-level intelligence operatives that are amassing themselves more and more power, without any public accountability. Snowden's responses to the questions seemed well-thought out, and passionate, and he did not seem to harbor any resentment to the US government for his own choice of crossing the point of "no return" for releasing these documents to the media.

Snowden said he can sleep at night knowing that he did the hard and right thing.

With the foreseen upcoming sectarian dictatorship states that will be manifesting here on Earth, it makes me wonder will there be more Edward Snowden's? Or at least, can the world heed his warnings and avoid these same foreseen future dictatorships, or at least make positive changes necessary to lessen their reign? I guess the future will truly show us.

Snowden's interview will be hosted online at nbcnews.com

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis
page 124 Lehrshrift

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 54
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 01:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Corey.

When one reads European newspapers re. Snowden, one finds, that they declare their tacit support for Snowden – but many times one has the feeling they only report what they are allowed to report.

But when one reads the comments of readers it is quite obvious that some 90 % of people around the world have the impression that you have.

Western constitutions all have their “Bill of Rights” – their leaders speak with pride that they and their nation has fought and defended democracy.

But while western leaders always declare their support for democracy and human rights, they never listen to what their constituents tell them.
Even leaders that taught Constitutional Rights seem to forget what they taught.

It is rare that a European leader, government, or parliament listens to what the people see as true.

They all fear to embarrass the US government.

It says a lot that the New York Times, a newspaper that has defended Obama against everyone and everything, that even they tried via an "anonymous" (says a lot!) reporter to stand up for Snowden's return.
It was of no avail.

The dean of the German university of Rostock wanted to give him a PhD for his courage to stand up for human rights, others even wanted to nominate him for the Peace Nobel Price.

But one has the feeling that they all will not go ahead or retreat out of fright - fearing the wrath, hate and punishment of those that dictate what democracy is.

True humans today are those who know that they live to replace the cult of religions and political parties with truth.
True humans know there are no national borders in nature.
They know the right choice is not so much this or that nation - it is not a declaration for a religion or a political party - it is a choice between development and non-development of human dignity.

But people who speak the truth and defend human rights are punished and those who advocate "We can do to others what they can't do us – we can manipulate constitutional rights without listening to the people" are rewarded.

The lie – hypocrisy - rules in our world.

The Plejaren re-iterate this truth in almost each of their contact reports.
To stand up for the truth – this is basis of our mission.

Thank you again for your entry, Corey.

Salome

Corey

Post Number: 608
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 07:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill,

In turn, thank you for your post. It gave me an overseas perspective that would normally be impossible for me to get living in the US with news media outlets that are loyal to the AntiLOGOS in the same said government. Thanks for the well said information.

Salome

Corey
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis
page 124 Lehrshrift

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 80
Posted on Monday, July 21, 2014 - 09:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re. Dying Sun

“Someone needs to get that lazy star cooking again before things get cold around here…”
The 12 year graph (in sunspot activity) shows a trend towards a dip.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/07/21/the_sun_took_a_day_off_last_week_and_made_no_sunspots/

See
“Our Sun Is Dying – Sunspot Activity Potentially Catastrophic for Earth Electronics” CR 515 / March 7, 2011

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 85
Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2014 - 06:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We were very lucky on 23-07-2012.
Confirmation that sunspot activity is truly potentially catastrophic... as indicated in CR 515 7 Mar 2011.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/jul/25/extreme-solar-storm-sun-earth?google_editors_picks=true

Votan

Post Number: 209
Posted on Monday, July 28, 2014 - 12:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I still reckon that something is not right with Malaysian Airlines. It is too much of a coincidence .

What does Billy say about this?
joe

Corey

Post Number: 684
Posted on Monday, July 28, 2014 - 10:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill,

After reading the bulletins, I remember preparing for the worst for 2012 with a small foodstock and water, I was preparing to lose electricity, but then nothing happened. I was relieved to say the least.
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Verlanis

Post Number: 95
Posted on Monday, July 28, 2014 - 01:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Luck has nothing to do with the sunspot activity. The Sun (Sol) will continually weaken from this point onward; which will drive further climate change, but it will not be for the worst case scenario. It's heat will diminish slightly, but will be mostly non-detrimental to Earth. It will affectively destroy whatever life is left on Mars due to temperature drop by 20 degrees centigrade( celsius) within the next 30 years. Earth will change in it's climate, unusually heating due to Man's carbon production, and will affect a larger biodiversity as species breed with each other producing new offspring. The affects of man-made global warming will be for the positive while Sol's habitable zone will decrease putting Earth smack in the middle; whereas Mars currently sits in that zone. Global Warming will predominate as a beneficial factor.
Jack --

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 86
Posted on Monday, July 28, 2014 - 12:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to correct the corroborated contact report; it is not so much CR 515 but CR 476 and 498 that warned more specifically of the potential catastrophic danger of magnetic solar flares – esp. in the years 2012 (!), 2013 and 2014.

This is truly a prediction of a danger several years before it happened.

Billy said in CR 476 (Feb 3, 2009):

“Regarding the Mayan calendar it must be said that the year 2012 will bring a whole series of quite special events, to which the central star of our system, our sun, will contribute its share, because on the sun’s surface violent outbursts will occur and sun storms are caused, which will be very intense and will influence Earth’s geomagnetic balance.

Through the very strong X-rays falling down on Earth, the magnetic field can suffer from very strong fluctuations. And through geomagnetic storms, power supplies and all electronic appliances can collapse, also those in the satellites, and the ISS may also suffer great damage or may even have a complete (power) failure. Such solar storms may lead to enormous natural catastrophes, and in a worst-case scenario, to a polarity reversal of the Earth’s magnetic field.

What has to be said also is that such solar storms are forming up to a climax in an exact rhythm of eleven years, which is a normal occurrence, but in the year 2012 it may happen in an extraordinary magnitude. The Earth will fall victim to a very strong bombardment of hard radiation, which may have a very negative effect on the Earth’s ozone layer. “

"In bezug auf den Maya-Kalender ist zu sagen, dass das Jahr 2012 zwar eine ganze Reihe ganz besonderer Ereignisse bringt, wobei auch das Zentralgestirn unseres Systems, eben die Sonne, dazu beitragen wird, weil auf der Sonnenoberfläche gewaltige Ausbrüche auftreten und Sonnenstürme hervorgerufen werden, die sehr intensiv sein werden und auch das geomagnetische Gleichgewicht der Erde beeinflussen werden.

Durch auf die Erde niedergehende sehr starke Röntgenstrahlung kann das Magnetfeld sehr starke Schwankungen erleiden. Und durch geomagnetische Stürme können Stromnetze und alle elektronischen Geräte kollabieren, so also auch die der Satelliten, wie aber auch die ISS grossen Schaden nehmen oder völlig ausfallen kann. Solche Solarstürme können zu ungeheuren Naturkatastrophen führen, wie aber im schlimmsten Fall auch zu einer Erdmagnetfeld-Umpolung.

Zu sagen ist aber auch, dass sich solche Sonnenstürme in einem exakten Rhythmus alle elf Jahre zu einem Höhepunkt formen, was also normal ist, wobei sich dies im Jahr 2012 in aussergewöhnlicher Stärke ergeben kann. Die Erde wird daher wohl unter einen starken Beschuss harter Strahlung fallen, was sich auch sehr nachteilig auf die Ozonschicht der Erde auswirken kann."

Link:
2,http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/sonder-bulletin/2009/nr-49/476-kontaktgespraech?page=0,2

And in CR 498 Ptaah warned Billy:

“… because the activity can suddenly rise and at least for the years 2012, 2013 and 2014 cause huge magnetic (solar) storms which –as I said before – can for catastrophical consequences for the people and nature of Earth. They would have manifold worse effects than the last huge sun storm in 1859, which hit Earth in and which already then caused the collapse of the world communication net.”

"… denn die Aktivität kann sich auch plötzlich erhöhen und zumindest für die Jahre 2012, 2013 und 2014 gewaltige Magnetstürme bringen, die, wie ich schon sagte, auf der Erde für die Menschheit und die Natur katastrophale Folgen hervorrufen könnten. Diese hätten dann um das Vielfache schlimmere Auswirkungen als der letzte gewaltige Sonnensturm im Jahre 1859, von dem die Erde getroffen wurde und wodurch schon damals das Weltkommunikationsnetz zusammenbrach."

(For details see contact report 498 – in German in
4,http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/bulletin/2010/nr-72/498-kontakt?page=0,4

Salome

Bill

Corey

Post Number: 685
Posted on Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - 12:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Verlanis (Jack),

What proof do you have that man made global-warming will be for the positive and beneficial for the Earth?

Billy says the opposite.

just read this: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/A_Prediction
(in 40 or 50 years, 200 million climate refugees, untold death and climatic destruction, desertification, etc.)

or this: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/What_is_announced_comprehensively_for_the_third_millennium_prophetically_and_predictively
("the coming events will be such as the world has never experienced up to the current time, nor lived, nor seen.")

or this: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Warning_to_all_the_governments_of_Europe!

or FIGU open letter 1, or the first part of FIGU special bulletin 51 or any of the other sources where Billy predicts that climate change holds dire consequences for Earth humanity and the destruction of flora and fauna, matched only by his warnings of desertification in overpopulation bomb 1 and the rest of the overpopulation and custodian of the Earth series of pamphlets. There is one called "the last tree will fall", that paints a chilling picture of a treeless desert of a planet that will probably become our future.
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Verlanis

Post Number: 96
Posted on Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - 09:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The proof is in the pudding, so to say. A treeless world? What about the tree farms and logging regulations in force in America?

Do pardon my own set of "prophecy and predictions" based on the current sets of data floating around the science publications. A new specie already around is the Coy Wolf due to the drop in population of wolves and coyotes. The Sun is losing power and its solar minimums/maximums are not what they were 50 years ago.

To put it poignantly on Global Warming: as the Earth warms up the more water goes into the air, the more rain and snowfall increases, the more climate changes toward warmer climates toward the poles, the more vegetation will increase in the tundra areas becoming a climate change of the beneficial kind for other types of life. Siberia/Alaska as nice as California? Sounds pretty nice to most people.

Call it apocalyptic optimism?
Jack --

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page