Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 05, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through August 05, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Eric

Post Number: 14
Posted on Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - 09:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For Michael Horn
Outbreak of Ebola in West Africa, predicted in the Henoch prophecies:

"Quetzal: You are untiring; so I will point out a few more important facts of the prophecies. As of now, new epidemics have spread among the people of Earth; however, as Henoch prophesied, quite a number of further epidemics will follow. Not only AIDS will occur worldwide in the 1990s, but also epidemics such as the so-called "mad cow disease", i.e., BSE, out of which different strains of Creutzfeldt–Jakob syndrome will develop, lasting well into the new millennium. Also, an epidemic known as Ebola will cause many deaths, as well as other unknown epidemics and diseases which will sporadically arise in epidemic proportions and will be new to the human being, causing great concern."

Eric

Michael_horn

Post Number: 860
Posted on Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - 06:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> The more it warms up, the more certain large ice masses melt, which leads to the release of more…METHANE:

http://www.theyfly.com/Atmospheric_Collapse.htm

…and other gases, etc.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 861
Posted on Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - 06:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Thanks Eric.

Jacob

Post Number: 174
Posted on Friday, August 01, 2014 - 03:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We have just received, and are authorized by FIGU to share, this new information from Billy Meier regarding the world situation that is creating new dangers of a possible World War III.

People who are involved in the study of the Billy Meier information may wish to pay particular attention to the following from Meier and the Plejaren. You may wish to view it as a call to action, to upgrade prioritizing your preparations for coming together and developing your communities, study groups, etc. Of course this also goes for all those people who have eyes to see and ears to hear and who wish to prepare themselves for the coming times:

According to new information regarding the Ukraine crisis, Ptaah explained to Meier that it is mainly the fault of the EU that started the crisis, because of its having the megalomaniacal intention to annex Ukraine like a few other countries, such as Georgia etc., in order to become bigger and bigger.

And to achieve this goal the EU – as one of the first steps – has been striving for an agreement with Ukraine to a so-called association treaty for a very long time, which was eventually successful after the EU provoked a kind of coup d’état.

Now there is the very unfortunate and very violent situation between Western Ukraine, with its officially elected government, which is supported mainly by the EU, and East Ukraine, which is supported by Russia. This crisis is a threat not only for Europe but also for the entire world because it could lead to new international war, and even to WWIII eventually, if the leaders in charge of both sides don’t find a comprehensive and reasonable solution for all parties.

There is a similar situation in Israel and in Palestine, where Hamas receives their “rocket weapons” from Syria. Both sides, and therefore the Israelis AND the Palestinians, are acting in a very primitive and unreasonable way, which could unfortunately easily lead to WWIII, as well. Meier said that in both crises – as well as in other similar crises such as in Syria and Iraq – the responsible people are acting with a more primitive behaviour than the real primitive tribes that live in the jungles, etc. would act, in the same or similar situation.

Regarding the so called “BRICS-States”, which consists of Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa (with a total population of at least 3 billion people) and the treaties they signed in July 2014, it is to say that it could and probably would be the beginning of a new world economy “order”, with especially China as the new world superpower.

The BRICS-States, as well as Argentina and Kazakhstan, both of which recently applied to become a part of this “alliance”, will probably become the new economic powerhouse in the world within the next 30 years by outperforming the Western civilizations, especially Europe and the USA.

The irony of this progress is that it’s precisely the United States of America and the European Union that have mainly, but unintentionally, been initiating this ongoing process by neglecting these emerging states with the typical arrogant, bigheaded and egomaniacal attitudes of the Western civilisations against the emerging economies, especially regarding the disadvantages these states have to cope with because of being treated by the BRD (International Bank for Reconstruction and Development) and the IMF (International Monetary Fund) in the same dishonourable and unfair manner.

Due to this fact, on 15 July 2014 in Brazil, the BRICS-States therefore founded their own BRD or “World Bank” which is named as the “New Development Bank” (NDB) with the headquarters in Shanghai, China, with the purpose of acting as a counterbalance to the BRD and the IMF. This crucial foundation and other further actions in the near future will provide and support the BRICS-States and other emerging and aspiring countries to probably become the new economic and political powerhouse of the world.    
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Darren

Post Number: 435
Posted on Friday, August 01, 2014 - 04:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob, thanks greatly for sharing that new information!

Jacob

Post Number: 175
Posted on Friday, August 01, 2014 - 07:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You're welcome, Ricardo Ralston and Michael are key figures in releasing this information together with me.
Its posted on several places at the same time so this spreads as fast as possible and gets into the awareness of people that we live in very dangerous times.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Ramirez

Post Number: 1031
Posted on Friday, August 01, 2014 - 09:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As for BRICS ..... let's see if they create an alternative to VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX ..... BRICSCARD.

This would be a progressive and positive step towards breaking the US/EU/British ..... meaning Rothschild/Rockefeller banksterocracy control over internet and personal credit card facilities.

Some of the the necessary infrastructure already exists in that Bank of China and Bank Of India already have branches in many major western cities where anyone wishing to use a BRICSCARD could pay actual cash into their card over the counter by opening an account.

At first this sort of card would be resisted in the west who would create hurdles by stopping cross payments with Visa and Mastercard (making monthly repayments ) plus blocking it's use in teller machines situated in western countries so initially it would really only be viable for online purchases but would gradually expand and grow becoming the fourth largest card system after VISA, MASTRCARD, AMEX (American Express) plus off course PAYPAL cannot be overlooked.

But in the BRICS countries which contain over a third of the planet's population it could become supreme if backed by honesty, integrity and lower interest rates than the present moneychangers extortion via the established major card systems.

It's an idea ...... which would gradually but increasingly as time progresses erode the power of the established global financial corporations. The less they have at their disposal the less harm and control they are capable of.
Cheers.

Darren

Post Number: 437
Posted on Saturday, August 02, 2014 - 04:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob, did Billy say anything about what happened to flight MH17 and who was responsible?

Mark92111

Post Number: 55
Posted on Friday, August 01, 2014 - 11:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, thank you Jacob. Nice to have the truth when there is so no REAL media to speak of.
-Mark

Votan

Post Number: 210
Posted on Saturday, August 02, 2014 - 06:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think we all know who is responsible.

This was no accident.
joe

Jacob

Post Number: 176
Posted on Sunday, August 03, 2014 - 07:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I have no more information at this moment, I shared all I could share.
Salome,
Jacob

~ Socrates

Schantz

Post Number: 192
Posted on Sunday, August 03, 2014 - 09:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I find it disturbing that certain people associated with FIGU receive and are authorized to share important information while others associated with FIGU are not receiving the information and are left wondering what the facts are.

This is not how FIGU has operated in the past, unless you were in the KG49.

Christian Frehner will you comment for those of us who have not been informed, since it seems Michael Horn, Jacob and Ricardo Ralston are for some reason the key figures in releasing this new information?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 867
Posted on Monday, August 04, 2014 - 08:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> We'll let Christian respond but for my part I can say that when people are staying in communication with each other and are basically taking self-responsibility, they become part of the process. There is a lot that goes on in Switzerland that obviously isn't known to people in other countries for simple reasons. I don't perceive it as any hierarchal or secretive thing.

> Some people, like Ricardo, have conversations with people who are core group members, in the course of which interesting information may be learned. Then it has to be asked and determined if the information can be shared with others. If so, it must then also be conveyed accurately in an approved form.

So, one is mainly "limited" by their own initiative or lack of it. Connections can be formed and expanded.

Schantz

Post Number: 193
Posted on Monday, August 04, 2014 - 07:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

Are you suggesting that I'm not a self responsible guy? Are you suggesting that I'm out of the loop because I don't communicate with others involved in the mission?

I've had direct communication with Billy and Eva, Christian and you via email all, in the past 32 days.

I also intentionally chose to question the information you posted on your blog, and what Jacob posted here on the forum, publicly, and not privately, so that my concerns about what the facts are, and who and where is the information coming is from, will benefit everyone who reads the information.

I could have just sent you, Jacob, Christian, Billy and Eva my questions and concerns which would have benefited me while leaving everyone else in the dark.

I stand firm by my words and post that you responded to, and I disagree with your inuindos if they are directed at me.

And finally, do we really want to put out dangerous information that concerns a supposed conversation that someone had with another? I would be really surprised if FIGU agrees with this while Billy is still alive. No doubt once he's gone we'll hear all sorts of interpretations and hearsay of what Billy said or meant by people that were close to him. But I say while we have the luxury of him being alive now that we don't start whispering this and that, and so and so had a conversation with you know who, and sorry but you're not in the loop for us to provide the source of information.

Ferbon

Post Number: 371
Posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 05:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schantz

relax, you've got thrown off by sensationalism which wasn't present in the original message from Figu, however. So why drag Christian into it?
The information would have reached you anyway even if it would have been only through MH.
Even him saying to be authorized to publish it is like taking bath in the same water.
This sensationalism, which unfortunatelly was introduced later to the original (encouraging) message is nothing but annoying and irresponsible.

Salome

Michael_horn

Post Number: 870
Posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> There were no innuendoes whatsoever. It's simply a matter of fact that Ricardo was in communication iwht a core group member during which certain information was shared. Ricardo asked if the person could double check the info and find out iif Meier would authorize it to be published by us.

As you also may realize, there are LOTS of things that are discussed at FIGU, etc., most of which may not in fact be made known to us. Reasons for that include that they're not relevant or yet relevant to us, no one asked SPECIFICALLY for the informaiton (FIGU, Meier and the Plejaren are big on that), etc., etc., etc.

For instance, you or someone else may also at some point bring forward approved info from FIGU that neither I nor anyone else was aware of, or privy to, simply because you created the opportunity to get it, happened upon it through conversation, etc.

So the same "out of the loopitivityness" could be ascribed to me, Jacob, Ricardo, if we were in fact…out of the/that loop.

So as far as innuendoes go, it seems like you're making them. My suggestion is…relax.

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 25
Posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 11:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all,

I am fully sure that Billy knows how to keep secrets. If he did not want any information to get through he would have certainly kept it to himself and even KG49 would not have known anything who as well to my opinion also know how to guard information responsibly If it was meant to be shared among themselves only. Hence if we received the information it was meant to and all the misunderstanding most probably rests in miss-communication.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 871
Posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 01:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Ferbon,

Please promptly post the "original" message that you think was sensationalized.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 616
Posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 02:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We should always keep the following in mind.

Goblet of the Truth
Ch. 21 v. 9

9) Truthly, indeed, built up in each one of you human beings, in accordance with the law of the contrariness, are not only negative basic prerequisites, basic thoughts and basic feelings that you have CREATED YOURSELVES, but also positive ones, only that these are generally covered and overlaid through negative ones, and so are hardly or not at all felt and diffusely deformed.

10) In spite of being covered and overlaid through negative things, however, the positive basic prerequisites, basic thoughts and basic feelings do exist and are merely waiting to be brought forth and utilized.

It is perfectly expected and natural for us to initially jump to conclusions and come to assumptions without seeking clarification, but, this is a fallacy we should avoid with all efforts.

Salome,
Eddie

Blake_p

Post Number: 224
Posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 05:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why does it matter where or who the info comes from as long as it is approved and correct, the message is important,not the messenger,especially in this case.
I would also say that these people have been around for a long while and over time through completing tasks regarding the mission they have earned the trust of the C.G. And Billy.

Schantz- what your post seemed like was that you are upset that you talked with Billy,Eva,and whoever else but they didn't tell you this info.

I can attest that there are no information ninjas or shadow information groups affiliated with these people.......
Or are there...(dun dun daa)

Schantz

Post Number: 194
Posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 07:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well what I can tell everyone from my own experience with FIGU during the past 8 years is that usually contacts with Billy and any of the Plejaren are posted on the home page of FIGU Switzerland's website. Either as a Bulletin or Special Bulletin.

But apparently that has changed! You can now get fresh breaking news from Billy and his contacts from Michael Horn's blog, or from the FIGU forum by members posting the information.

Just don't ask where the info came from, because as I found out, it's "someone" from FIGU. So no exact source or author of the article is required.

My my how we are all progressing along with our evolutionary structure of FIGU! Cant wait till Billy's gone so we can really run haywire then with how to run an organization.

But I'll just do as some of you say and relax, ah yes, and breathe deeply, because I now don't have to do the really annoying google translate thing again when I used to get officially approved information from the Swiss German site.

I have the Blog, where a person who's involved with FIGU posted the information, which first had to go through the other person associated with FIGU, who allowed the post, that Billy Meier shot and killed 40 men, with a pistol right between the eyes to get my news. And of course we all know how accurate the forum can be with all the information there.

So please do excuse my irrational behavior when I happened to question certain things that certain people were saying which they heard from other certain people.

But in all seriousness, I disagree with how this information was handled and put forth by everyone that was involved. Including Billy, the unnamed Core Group Member, and the names I've already mentioned.

If mistakes are made that's fine, but they should be acknowledged and corrected.

If no one but me thinks otherwise I'm not changing my position in the matter, so carry on with how you all think information should be presented.

Over and out!

Michael_horn

Post Number: 872
Posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 07:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

>> Also, please note what the intro to the blog said:

"People who are involved in the study of the Billy Meier information may = wish to pay particular attention to the following from Meier and the = Plejaren. You may wish to view it as a call to action, to upgrade = prioritizing your preparations for coming together and developing your = communities, study groups, etc. Of course this also goes for all those = people who have eyes to see and ears to hear and who wish to prepare = themselves for the coming times:"

And since, as the links below will affirm, the information from Meier = isn't actually completely unique, the reason it's a "call to action" is = mainly because the source is more credible and accurate than the news = sources are overall, so we know it isn't politically/economically = motivated, etc.:=20

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRIC (See: 2001)

http://www.haaretz.com/news/world/1.587352

= http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/06/23/did-israel-just-start-world-w= ar-iii/

= http://www.globalresearch.ca/towards-a-world-war-iii-scenario-the-role-of-= israel-in-triggering-an-attack-on-iran-2/20584

You'll notice that there are no time frames in the information we = posted. But it should be somewhat sobering and cause us to be aware of = some of the unpleasant realities and possibilities, realizing that they = are not simply theoretical.

Schantz

Post Number: 195
Posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 08:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blake,

I'm sorry to burst you're over inflated bubble of knowing the facts versus your wild suspicions.

I guess for someone as yourself I should have been more specific with my communications that I had with the named individuals, so not to confuse your thinking.

The information that I've been questioning came out after, not during or before my communications, feel free to check with the individuals mentioned to verify the dates if you doubt me, so it's impossible that what you're saying could have happened or occurred.

So maybe it's best if you keep your theories, guesses, unknowing comments in your mind until you know the facts so you don't embarrass yourself in public.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page