Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 09, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through August 09, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael_horn

Post Number: 874
Posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 09:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> One more time. The information posted was accurate and - again - it actualy could have been said by any number of other people…some of it arguably has been for years. It was - again - a call to action because it wasn't some speculative news story but it could, for those who viewed it the way it was intended, serve as a little nudge, one that could also carry the message that, no matter how much we like chatting with each other ABOUT the Meier material, we may also want to start checking how well we are implimenting it, doing our best to create our support systems, study groups, proto-communities, that which we may want to establish and build upon for the next and future generations.

So, sorry if anyone got their nose out of joint, felt excluded, out of the loop, not an "insider", or whatever other namby-pamby, whining, snide, snotty, irrelevant noise this ONE blog caused…for a surprisingly small number of people, I should add. Certainly, if I see anything like, oh your house on fire in the middle of the night, instead of pounding on your door to wake you out of your sleep…I'll wait and send you an email in the morning, or perhaps run it by whoever your preferred authority is, and wait until they have the time to put their seal of approval on it affirming that, really, they too would like to rouse you from your slumber without actually…disturbing you.

Oh that the world itself will cooperate and honor us with ONLY presenting things to us that we've approved of, feel comfortable with, aren't upset by, etc., etc., etc.

In other words, get a spine, stop wimping out and…grow the hell up.

Joe

Post Number: 305
Posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 10:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blake_p,

Could you please answer a question I had asked you several months ago? You either missed it or you couldn't be bothered answering it, fair enough.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/2200/11744.html?1403121409#POST70254

I think what Schantz has said is understandable but I'm assuming that FIGU will soon release either a Bulletin or Special Bulletin.

Ferbon

Post Number: 372
Posted on Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 12:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schantz

I am with you that the whole thing is a mess and I am absolutely standing by my and your statements.

Any such information could have simply been published in the bulletin and be empasized by any of CG49 as particularly important and then copied as such to forums and blogs...and then referred to after that (if necessary) and with proper acknowledgment of the original German text! The message is a prophecy and its origin/date and source of publish should have been well documented and be protected by copyrights.
Anything else delivered to you as "news" should be treated as fake and discarded - no matter who "was chosen" to deliver it! CG49 could be contacted to confirm/decline the information before it is perpetuated further.

MH - no.

Salome

Acriasis

Post Number: 56
Posted on Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 06:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Michael for telling the cold hard truth how it really is, and thanks for all you are doing to wake up the people of Earth. People make their own choices in life to do or not do something it is up to each of us to decide to like or not like the reality of our current life for only I/we can change for the better through each choice currently thought of creating the daily actions to lifes most pressing circumstances. Life happens sometimes people need to simply relax, get over themselves, observe those current thoughts before illogical action ensues such as the negativity in the above archived discussion of the reminder of this world of destruction taking its shape once more in the cold hard ugly truth, helping us to realize we are only human, choosing each responsible action at each moment in each hour even minute of each day. We truly can 'get along' with ourselves if only true knowledge can take its hold on our lives, bexoming an important part of daily exsistence, a begining of the true change for the betterment of all whom have eyes and ears, and can look and listen to the truth right now.
Saalome,
Marcus

Michael_horn

Post Number: 875
Posted on Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Hi Marcus,

Thanks for your understanding. In fact, we have another little way that = all of the good people who care about this world and its inhabitants can = possibly help to avert some amount of unnecessary tragedy.=20

For all those who are interested, please see: = http://theyflyblog.com/?p=3D2514 and then - if it isn't too upsetting = for some whiners that I've taken the initiative to post yet another = annoying call to action - take action! Send him a Tweet, be short, sweet = and to the point.=20

Salome,

MH

Blake_p

Post Number: 228
Posted on Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 02:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,

Sorry bout that,I didn't ever see your question. I kind of hit the forum hard for a day or two to stay connected but sometimes go for a while with out looking at the forum.

Regarding the new TJ;
I assume that is what will happen,we would like to put it out for free on either the Figu website,TheyFly or on F.O.M. But of course it is up to Billy and the CG so.... I personally hope that we can put it out for free and then if there are hard copies being made,buy those as well. I like having the hard copies for collection and of course the association that has been explained between electronic (E books or PDF) and paper/material books.
We were just talking the other day and hope to have it done by the first of the year or right after. If we can keep it going with the current system and people and even add a translationist or two to the mix,we would like to keep this going for as long as possible and start really pumping them out.We were discussing doing Meditation from Clear Sight next but that's all contingent on getting this done and making sure it's done the right way and hopefully everyone across the pond will be pleased and we'll keep it moving.
Hope that helps.

Eric

Post Number: 15
Posted on Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 07:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi

I would like to remind everyone that in 2006, Micheal Horn has issued a video where he specifically mentioned the prophecy if the nuclear destruction of Israal by China, if Iran was attacked, and the subsequent breakup of the USA into 5 territories.I think by alerting governements, secret agencies and militaty, he may have contributed somehow to avoid the ultimate calamity of a total uncontrolled nuclear war predicted in november 2006.

We can surmise about the fact that his blog (like also this forum) is closely monitored and read by the "Dark Powers", and information will indeed reach the powerful and make them think about consequences of their greedy irresponsible and deeply stupid behavior. Current situation in Ukraine is indeed worrisome, and has very high potential to escalate. Our stupid politicians should think before they further contribute to military escalation, and should rather care for the wellbeing of those who elected them.

My 2 cents

Eric

Jacob

Post Number: 177
Posted on Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 08:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I am simply amazed how strong and how negative some FIGU forum members react to information posted with the best of intentions in order to help out and bring awareness to acute situations in the world.

The information was not posted out of lust for sensation, or for the reason of being‚first’ or ‚privileged’, that is pure nonsense, it was to inform people about important issues in the world.

The remark from Ferbon that „Anything else delivered to you as "news" should be treated as fake and discarded - no matter who "was chosen" to deliver it! CG49 could be contacted to confirm/decline the information before it is perpetuated further. „ is of course nonsense when you think this information did not come from just a source, it came from Michael Horn, who is the authorized media representative of Billy in the USA, he is that for a reason, his efforts have been tireless over the years, I wonder who can fill his shoes, its certainly not me and I doubt that there is anyone here who can do that.

Treating information as fake and discard it simply because it does not come from a certain source or if it does not follow a certain procedure is of course very illogical, where is your own logical thinking, does one accept merely on basis of origin or content and logic/illogic of the information?
The truth is independent from its source.

Following a conversation about Michael Horn and his efforts for FIGU:

This is what Ptaah and Billy have to say in contact 544:

Billy:
A small number of persons are trying really very hard to form a good FIGU group in the USA. So there are also really good people over there who try very hard. If I thereby think solely of Michael Horn, who has already worked for so many years for the teaching and the mission, he and his work cannot be highly enough appraised. Indeed, not all human beings need to be working in his tireless scope, because a lesser commitment is already very valuable, and such a one can be achieved by many in America. However, these correspond only to a minority, but if they engage themselves, then much can be achieved through them. A small number of human beings can also achieve much and bring, in many others, change for the better and good, if they make an effort. How does it go? Constant dripping wears away the stone. Considered in this sense, everything unloving, evil, unpeaceful and disharmonious, wrong and illiberal, as well as any Gewalt, addiction to rule and addiction to might, every hatred, every revenge as well as every addiction to retaliation, will, in the same way, be worn down to the ground, as well as everything dictatorial and which harms life and limb.

Ptaah:
There is nothing there with which to argue, because your words correspond to reality. This, however, changes nothing in our attitude. If, in relation to the human beings and the behavior of the American people, something changes for the better, for good and right, then we will also change our opinion. But we are very pleased regarding the ongoing efforts for many years by Michael Horn, whereby he has provided extraordinary services, which are of inestimable value. While we also acknowledge the efforts of all those people in the USA who tried for decades to form a FIGU group and also made an effort in terms of learning the spiritual teaching; unfortunately they have not achieved the objectives they claimed they wanted to achieve.

German original:

Billy:
Eine kleine Anzahl Personen bemüht sich wirklich sehr darum, dass sich eine gute FIGU-Gruppierung in den USA bilden soll. Es gibt also wirklich gute Leute dort drüben, die sich sehr bemühen. Wenn ich dabei allein an Michael Horn denke, der schon so viele Jahre für die Lehre und die Mission arbeitet, dann können er und seine Arbeit nicht hoch genug eingeschätzt werden. Es müssen ja nicht alle Menschen in seinem unermüdlich wirkenden Rahmen sein, denn auch ein geringerer Einsatz ist schon sehr wertvoll, und einen solchen können viele leisten in Amerika. Zwar entsprechen diese nur einer Minorität, doch wenn sich diese einsetzen, dann ist durch sie viel zu erreichen. Auch eine geringe Anzahl Menschen können viel erreichen und in vielen anderen einen Wandel zum Besseren und Guten herbeiführen, wenn sie sich bemühen. Wie heisst es doch: Steter Tropfen höhlt den Stein. In dem Sinn betrachtet, kann alles Lieblose, Böse, Unfriedliche, Disharmonische, Falsche und Unfreiheitliche sowie jede Gewalt, Herrsch- und Machtsucht, jeder Hass, jede Rache und jede Vergeltungssucht ebenso bis auf den Grund ausgehöhlt werden wie alles Diktatorische und den Leib und das Leben Harmende.

Ptaah:
Dagegen kann nichts eingewendet werden, denn deine Worte entsprechen der Wirklichkeit. Das aber ändert nichts an unserer Haltung. Sollte sich in bezug auf die Menschen und das Verhalten der amerikanischen Personen etwas zum Besseren, Guten und Richtigen wandeln, dann werden auch wir unsere Meinung ändern. Sehr erfreut sind wir aber hinsichtlich der schon seit vielen Jahren anhaltenden Bemühungen von Michael Horn, wobei er ungewöhnliche Leistungen erbracht hat, die im Wert nicht abzuschätzen sind. Zwar anerkennen wir auch die Bemühungen aller jener Personen in den USA, die sich über Jahrzehnte für eine FIGU-Gruppebildung und auch lernmässig hinsichtlich der Geisteslehre bemühten, doch haben sie leider nicht das erreicht, was sie vorgaben, erreichen zu wollen.

This is not praising someone, these are simply the facts, the information which was posted here, on Michaels blog and elsewhere on Facebook was just posted to help people and be informative, and it was in no way meant to be ‚first’ or ‚exclusive’, etc.
I am glad the information is out, it was done for all the right intentions, and yes, we can make mistakes, and nobody is exempt from that.
However it would be an act of common decency and respect to extend Michael Horn the benefit of the doubt if he does make a mistake, he has earned that very much

People should be ashamed to waste their energy whining why certain information did not follow a certain path or protocol, but think logically about the information and be thankful its out in such a speedy fashion.

Stop being part of the problem, be part of the solution.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 33
Posted on Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

with whats going (WW3 and climat change) on atm,could anybody tell me what the savest places are to live?

Corey

Post Number: 690
Posted on Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 03:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob nice post! I for one am grateful you and Michael released the information so we on the forums and MH blog could be informed of what was rumblilng in the FIGU grapevine. MH blog clearly stated once the contact is obtained and translated, it will be released speedily so I don't see what people are getting so bent out of shape about this. No one meant any harm, they were simply trying to inform people of the possible escalating wwIII ASAP, and Billy (or at least FIGU) obviously gave his/their permission. The bad guys here are not FIGU CG49, Jacob, MH etc., it is the anti-Creational forces of ANTILOGOS (the 666) in world governments that will be responsible for this terrible war where 2/3 of humanity perish, if it starts (hopefully it doesn't). 3 major world religions on the brink of conflict doesn't help either, FIGU is just simply trying to get the word out in this matter of possible life and death.
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Markcampbell

Post Number: 891
Posted on Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 04:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schantz , your remaining firm in your position/ opinion is like an ocean wave that has frozen . Anyone who surfs on it will lose their toes .

I'm sure that something else in your life has gone wrong , and I hope that you will find some reconciliation for your anger , which seems as if it starts with yourself .

You may scathe at me if you wish . I won't take it personally , but at this point , you are providing a textbook example for psychological profiling .

Votan

Post Number: 211
Posted on Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 05:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

World War 111 will not start till 2020.So we still have time to sort out our affairs.
joe

Darren

Post Number: 440
Posted on Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 05:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob, I couldn't agree more with you!

I knew what was going on when it came out and the importance of bringing it quickly. That's why I immediately thanked you for bringing it out and then you revealed it was from MH, RR and yourself. That was fine with me.

Hendrikus1970, if WW3 happens nowhere is safe to live. But if it happens one can assume that the SAFER places to live would be somewhere in the southern part of the Southern Hemisphere, like Australia, New Zealand. But who knows.

Darren

Post Number: 441
Posted on Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 08:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hendrikus1970,

Here is something to consider. In Contact Report 251 it says the Northern Hemisphere will be largely destroyed by nuclear fires and radioactive radiation that will annihilate the entire animal and plant world there. And if the entire animal and plant world in the NH will be destroyed, one can deduce what that will do to the human population in the NH. And if two thirds of world's population will die as a result of WW3, one can deduce where most of those deaths will come from. The Northern Hemisphere.

Contact Report 251

"World War III cannot be averted if Man fails to finally become reasonable! The war will begin with conventional weaponry and escalate to nuclear, chemical and biological warfare. The world war will begin in November of a specific year, after 5 years of intensive effort are spent reaching this goal which is preceded by 4 years of unspecified preparations. Should war actually break out, it will last for 3 years and 11 months and will therefore end in October of the fourth year. By this time, Earth's NORTHERN HEMISPERE will be largely destroyed by nuclear fires and radioactive radiation that will annihilate the entire animal and plant world unless Man sees to it that the prophecy proves itself to be just a prophecy without fulfilling itself. Should this not be the case, the world will face some additional 11 bitter years of poverty, misery, starvation and many other ills. The nuclear radiation will cause the crippling and mutation of the children born at that time, and multitudes who survive the war will be contaminated and burned by radiation."

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_251

Memo00

Post Number: 621
Posted on Friday, August 08, 2014 - 06:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hendrikus1970,

According to Billy if WW3 happens there will not be a completely safe place on Earth. But it is wise to move away from big cities specially in the Northern Hemisphere. As for climate change Christian Frehner has said that: "In this context it may probably be of interest to those persons who are really pondering about leaving an area where there is the greatest danger of being hit by a catastrophe. Besides moving away from more or less active vulcanos or cities and villages that are located on the borders (vaults) of tectonic plates (e.g. "fire ring" around the Pacific), people should move to land that is at least 70 meters above sea level. Also avoid living at the shore of lakes or near river banks or on steep slopes, or beneath reservoirs."

Salome

Michael_horn

Post Number: 876
Posted on Friday, August 08, 2014 - 11:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> You know this to be a certainty how?

Schantz

Post Number: 196
Posted on Friday, August 08, 2014 - 12:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark,

You'll have to check back later for my scathing comments. I don't have time for them now, I'm running late for my anger management course, then I'm off to get my head examined.

The Docs are trying to figure out what meds for me to take to deal with my alien issues.

Scott

Post Number: 2477
Posted on Friday, August 08, 2014 - 01:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok, lets stick to the topic..hopefully everyone has had their say

Matt

Post Number: 446
Posted on Friday, August 08, 2014 - 04:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The World War III Prophecies don't say it but it should be pretty easy to work out that the northern hemisphere is where most of the nuclear, biological and chemical weapons will be falling.

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 34
Posted on Saturday, August 09, 2014 - 04:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

btw the northern hemisphere is the part where most people live
I call for action from our friends to do someting drastic.
Intervene this one time to save our planet please!
We cant depend on our goverments or on the mayority of humans.
i belief that 80% of the worlds population is to stuppid to even grasp whats going on.no logic thinking abilities they have.
so please help us,and dont say that we ourselfs can change this,because we cant!

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 35
Posted on Saturday, August 09, 2014 - 01:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi there,
thanks for the info.
im not a doom thinker but i see clearly that there is no way back.
economies are broken,to many people on the planet and constantly the west is trying to provoce russia.( Not that the russians are so great.but in whats going on latly is not there foult)
its very clear that its a matter of time before al hell breaks loose.
I wish you al strength and good spirit in the comming misery.

Votan

Post Number: 212
Posted on Friday, August 08, 2014 - 07:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael

All the signs are pointing towards it. Ask Billy he would know.
joe

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 36
Posted on Saturday, August 09, 2014 - 04:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One more question.
What wil happen to our spirit forms if a nuclear war breaks out??
Do we get destroyed then or what?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page