Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 26, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Pyramids » Archive through August 26, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Philip

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 10:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Charles,
Looking over the information provided by Anatoli Golod of the International Partnership for Pyramid Research and the Russian National Academy of Sciences, I find the results of the research fascinating.
The fact that the immune systems of organisms are increased and that healing of organic tissue is increased is interesting, but the fact that ordinary water will not freeze, even at -40 degrees C when placed inside one of these pyramids and that a Russian military radar spotted an energy column rising several miles high above the 22 metre pyramid at Lake seliger several months after it's construction and is purported to be healing the ozone layer is very intriguing.
Overall it seems that the results of the research conducted at these Russian pyramids show unusual effects on organic and non organic material, but I'm yet to hear about anything negative, which begs the question,
If non copper pyramids are dangerous and have the propensity to hold negative forces somewhere inside them, then you would expect that those working inside these giant Russian pyramids, which I know the largest of these is 44 meters tall (144 feet) and is made from fibre glass, could experience some negative influences in one way or another, would this be correct.
Any input will be gratefully received.
Thanks
Philip Cutter

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 53
Posted on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 05:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kiwiseeker,

Wow!

If these reports about 37 pyramids and 3m human skeletons are true than Russia's interest re. staying in control of the Crimea peninsula is even more explainable.

Apropos measurements -
The Russian report is a little hard to decipher at times but it states clearly that the ratio base edge to height is 1 to 1.6:
i.e. the square edges of the pyramid are 1.6 times times the height of the pyramid - for example 45 (edge of square) x 1.6 = 72 Height).

As for the measurements of the great pyramid as a general information I found that the 4 base edges are slightly different in size. Another entry
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Pyramid_of_Giza
states height 146.5 square basis edge (ancient) 230.4 which amounts to a ratio of some 1.57269246

Does any of these ratios matches Beam's pyramids?

Salome

NB
If the sicknesses and cures of mentioned in the report can be trusted than there is definitely something called pyramid power.

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 131
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 03:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pyramid:Matt-The ratio of the height to the base [side] is 0.636.Or as you have written Tat_tvam_asi.I note that the Russian pyramids are steeper-I would like to find out why they still work.I too wonder about negative effects working inside such pyramids Philip.
Ref:educate-yourself.org/pyr/howtobuildpyramid05sep11.shtml
May be of interest:http://www.human-resonance.org/pyramid.html Also:Electrical Engineer Goran Samoukovic-"Beneficial Schuman resonance of 7.83 Hz ideal for physical, mental and spiritual advancement. It seems that Bosnian pyramid complex has been generating, maintaining and enriching Schuman resonance for very long time affecting in a positive way its surroundings."This frequency is a natural frequency of Earth.
Charles

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 58
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 06:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Charles,
Bill

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 134
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 07:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,
Your question about people building large pyramids inside their houses.My understanding is that you have to have at least some dimensions in the 'Golden Ratio',orientated north,while the material should be dense,although crystalline is OK like quartz or mainly quartz sand in paint and also glass (said to ne amorphous).Having said that,I have seen people using cardboard and even just a framework.Another type worthy of experimentation is a tray(array)of small pyramids:Make a stencil to produce,say,30 5cm base cardboard pyramids and glue them onto a board.A sheet of foil can be placed over the tops.Place food on for preservation trials,or a glass of water to test out seedlings (not forgetting a control-an untreated glass of water).I'll give a ref when found.
I found a book in my collection which I bought in the 70's(my pre-Billy era!):"Pyramid Prophecies"-Max Toth.I was looking at the timelines connected with passageways in the Great Pyramid (hard to believe):'First Ascending Passage'-Birth of Christ 2BC.Through Billy we know it was 2BCE.Coincidence?Also the chronology found by Adam Ruther ford includes-the Exodus 1453BC,which we know is the exact date of the destruction of Santorini.So these 2 dates coming from the pyramid are 'spot on'.I read about a guy who had a large wooden pyramid and he tried an experiment-a metal coil at the apex and one at the base;a cord hung from the top coil;he grabbed the cord and he was flung some distance due to an electric current.Of course there is a natural electric field which radiates out from the earth which is stronger in some locations than in others.Nikolai Tesla was trying to harness the energy in this field.
Charles

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1103
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2014 - 05:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Charles did Billy give out the proper dimension for the meditation pyramid?

Or is the answer the golden ratio?

The more you ponder on the questions of the Pyramid the more fascinating it is yet its amazing how such a simple shape could have such a mysterious effect whilst other shapes like cone or cube just doesn't to it.

Unbelievable

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 135
Posted on Saturday, May 31, 2014 - 03:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,
Billy didn't give the dimensions of the meditation pyramid.I measured my pyramid and found that the ratio height to base [side] conformed within error to the Golden Ratio value,hence the pyramid is in proportion to the Great Pyramid.Simple shape,yes,but it must be acting as a harmonic resonator in tune with the human body and the earth as it revolves and orbits the sun.The 'harmony of the spheres'.
I know that I should not digress from the topic and I certainly don't want members to get side-tracked,but the radiation from Fukushima is so bad that people should become informed and those of you living in N.America should be taking precautions.I refer you to the latter part of "Leuren Moret update on Malaysia flight 370 and Fukushima 05_16_14 - YouTube".I will leave it there."The smith of the destiny is the human being himself/herself"-Billy Meier.
Take Care,Charles

Philip

Post Number: 7
Posted on Saturday, May 31, 2014 - 08:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very interesting information on pyramid resonance frequencies and their effects.

Ramirez

Post Number: 1011
Posted on Friday, June 13, 2014 - 10:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kiwiseeker,

Concerning your post 123 which questions an unorthodox explanation of gravity in that it is a repellant - push force.

Here's a short video of an interview with Carl Sagan and if you watch from about minute 3.30 he states something interesting ......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-yqVHrQP2Q

If gravity as the prevailing science claims it is is an attractant force then surely a tiny craft with no anti-gravity devices on board approaching a huge planet like Jupiter would likely be attracted towards it resulting into a fatal collision or burn up along the way down but if the video is watched, according to Carl Sagan that's not what happened and also Ptaah has stated in a contact report that the probe is presently careering through space so it survived.
Cheers.

Earthling

Post Number: 856
Posted on Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 02:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.figu.org%2Fch%2Ffiles%2Fdownloads%2Fsonstiges%2Fpyramidenmasse_freigegeben.pdf&edit-text=

for those interested in constructing their own peace meditation pyramids, FIGU has released the necessary directions and information
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 141
Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 02:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bruce,
That's interesting.The 'travelling pyramid which I bought from FIGU has a base of side 40mm,so 1/3 that in your reference above,so it's range must be much less than 7,000km.I will have to determine the distance from New Zealand to FIGU (around the curvature of the earth I assume).Perhaps my pyramid is ineffective - if so, then I will feel somewhat cheated!Anyway,I can make a larger one!Also,the agate in mine is in the base,not the apex (too small for that),so I assume that the amplification is therefore less.
Thanks for the reference.

Savio

Post Number: 753
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 07:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kiwiseeker

Do not worry about it, it's range is worldwide, because there is an agate glued into the pyramid’s top.

Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org/index.php?lang=en

Kiwilove

Post Number: 143
Posted on Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 05:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

While there are pyramids all over the world - you can say they are of two types - the classic pyramid shape - and the other - Mexican/etc type.
Of the Classic style - the special type would be that of advanced engineering used, using large blocks, that can't be built by conventional/known means.
Pyramids built by conventional means (ie. small blocks) lack that special attraction about them, of which there are many worldwide. I would call these - the imitators?

Large blocks are seen to be used by the so-called megalithic builders. Stonehenge being an example. Now the latest news seems to be the ones found in Russia - that they had their megalithic builders - of which there is nothing known about them....

South America have their megalithic builders - and they seem to be the most recent in age, as far so-called ancient goes...

However one man in so-called modern times - is said to have discovered/rediscovered the technique used by these megalithic builders? Ed Leedskalnin of Coral Castle fame - people may remember the "In Search of..." series back in the late 70s? that covered him. He died in the early 50s' - and while he took his secret with him, he did leave various clues behind. Coral Castle is open to the public and is in Homestead, Florida, the USA.
His text has recently been understood - as shown in this presentation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=r8IIjASBKas
He gives a new understanding as to how magnetic (electric) current works - he says both are one and the same.
There are 3 devices he is known for - his flywheel design (thought to generate electricity?), his Perpetual Motion Holder - which people have been experimenting with - and a black box, atop a tripod (nothing is known about this.

Possibly Ed Leedskalnin has the answer for all of our energy needs? His technology is much much cheaper than say of John Searl (who makes use of very special magnets moving within a toroid) who is another breakthrough inventor/genuis that could likewise provide free/cheap energy production/etc.
Ed Leedskalnin's flywheel makes use of magnets moving within a toroid as such - similar yet different to Searl's design.

Note - there was a diagram I found amongst MJ-12 text back in the early 90s' labelled beamship propulsion or something like this - which showed magnetic current moving with a toroid as such. Yet another design entirely.

Magnetic (electric) current moving within a toroid (ie. doughnut) bears the uncanny resemblance to a natural event seen in nature. That of a smoke ring, seen to be rising from volcanoes. While a rare event, it has been captured on video. Seeing the swirling vertices probably brings to mind - the applications mentioned previously. How also this may provide levitation/lift too?

There are advanced engineering seen in lot of different artefacts, etc in Egypt and South America. Videos can be seen of these on Youtube as pointed out by Brien Foerster. Christopher Dunn also points these out, as too others...

Harvey

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 142
Posted on Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 09:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Savio,
You are right - with agate the range is worldwide.
Questions/Carifications:
baseline:The base is a square with equal sides,so baseline must refer to base side.
edge length: Assumed to be the lines where the triangular sides meet.
outside diameter: Diameter implies circle.A pyramid does not have a circle,so what is this?
Charles

Savio

Post Number: 755
Posted on Friday, August 01, 2014 - 08:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Charles

"C" = outside diameter of that part of the antenna which is a circle/ring, that is the circle/ring on top of the antenna pole "G".

Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org/index.php?lang=en

Ramirez

Post Number: 1037
Posted on Saturday, August 09, 2014 - 12:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's an interesting pyramid documentary sure to appeal to those with mathematical inclinations however the observations and explanations are suitable for everyone.

Ties in with information from Semjase from an early contact report that the pyramids were created to act as a repository of knowledge partly through the dimensions of their construction which are a series of mathematical equations occurring everywhere in nature and throughout the universe.

1 hour 41 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwswTDvwMKw
Cheers.

Votan

Post Number: 213
Posted on Saturday, August 09, 2014 - 05:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pyramids were a part of a energy grid. They gave us free electricity.
joe

Votan

Post Number: 215
Posted on Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 03:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please find a article that explains a bit more about pyramids.
We warned this man to be careful.
A man has left our house after demonstrating a free energy
device that appears to leave everything else for dead. It also
charges a spare battery while the other one runs the system.
It is virtually perpetual. We suggested make one big enough to
power a home - and he is excited now about doing that.
Naturally, the energy companies hear don't want to know him.
Of course, that's nothing new. Thomas Edison had an energy
device that could give abundant energy, virtually for free.
And it probably cost him his life.
His secret? Earth Energy

He developed an energy device, that was able to harness the
electricity contained in the earth.
When the device was plugged into the ground, it could
successfully harness the power contained within the ground.
But just months after Edison discussed this device with the
Big Energy executives, in hoping that they will pursue his idea,
he was found dead.
His death occurred under suspicious circumstances.
Officially, he died of diabetes, but there are indications
that a gruesome story lies behind his sudden death, and that it
was connected to his revolutionary free energy invention.
BUT REALLY NOT NEW
After the world-wide disaster known as the Great Flood, the
survivors gazed upon a world totally foreign to them.
Gone was the enchanting, subtropic environment they knew. All the
familiar landmarks had been swept away.
Instead, barren wastes, bleak and sterile hills and unbearable
extremes of cold and heat confronted them. Great mountain ranges
— high, forbidding, rocky walls — had been thrust up, destined to
isolate areas into harsh climatic pockets.
The first generations were born and grew up in the foothills of
Ararat. But in time their curiosity was to draw them out to stake
new territories and to search for valuable resources.
They soon found a world reduced considerably in land area. The
fertility of the soil and the natural resources necessary to human
progress were now unequally distributed.
One resource was of particular concern. Antedeluvian scientists had
unlocked a secret. They had discovered our spinning planet to be a
giant generator, its land masses crisscrossed with energy lines.
These magnetic currents they had harnessed. But now all trace of
the power network was gone.

OBJECT OF THE GLOBAL SURVEY
Within centuries the rapidly increasing population sent out
exploratory expeditions. Soon almost every corner of the world was
visited by a group of men who came with a particular task to
accomplish.
They were charged with relocating those energy springs and
constructing a grid pattern to harness them. Today we might have
called it – one imagines – Operation Spider Web, or some such thing.
To facilitate this, they employed units of measurement based on simple
fractions of the earth’s dimensions. They measured distances in
degrees, minutes and seconds of latitude and longitude, just as we do
today. 2
Soon a "prehistoric" network of dead-straight alignments appeared.
It seems to have sprung up everywhere at once. Planning took place on
an almost unimaginably large scale.
Along these lines, (situated at terrestrial power points) arose
temples, pillars, rocking stones, circles, crosses, mounds, pyramids,
tunnels and platforms.
Traces of these are dotted still throughout the world. You see them on
every continent and even on remote islands. 3
Sites had an exact geometric relationship to each other within a master
worldwide pattern. For example, all ancient temples in Greece arose in
relation to each other. Those in Greece were geometrically interlocked
with those in Egypt.
Planetwide, the system constituted ONE GIANT SCIENTIFIC INSTRUMENT.
Today we all live within the ruins of this single vast ancient structure,
whose sheer size has so far rendered it invisible.

This great scientific instrument sprawled over the entire surface of
the globe is marked by these megaliths of all types, all aligned in a
single geometric pattern—the remains of an ancient power network.
In order for it to operate, many sites were aligned to favor certain
astronomical phenomena. The planners were conversant with the introduction
of solar or atmospheric energy into the terrestrial energy streams.
They developed a technology to detect earth currents, and then to
manipulate them to a predictable result.
Thus, all over the world, thousands upon thousands of pillars (called
"menhirs") arose in symmetrical formation, their purpose to realign earth
magnetism from its natural meandering paths to straight artificial lines.
At each pillar, the electric current of the atmosphere was attracted to
combine with the terrestrial current to produce a fusion of power. (A
secret we have not yet utilized.)
Interestingly, the standing stones were all rich in quartz, a crystal
similar to that used with the cat’s whiskers in early radio receivers.
It has been suggested that megaliths were connected below ground by metal
strips, although there is no conclusive proof for this position.
Because the standing stones worked as cathodes, the corrosive current
over the millennia would have most certainly dissolved the metal, leaving
the grooves into which they were set. Such grooves are found below ground
level in, for example, the Breton menhirs of France. That these grooves
had some such functional purpose is a distinct possibility.
And something else. Researchers have detected an energy rising in spiral
form from standing stones, gathering magnetic strength toward the top of
the stone.
Interestingly, photographs of the stones are sometimes marred by a mist
of light surrounding their lower extremities.
The crucial factor was that from natural energy springs in the earth, the
currents were ultimately directed to mounds—which focalized the energy
fields.
There is overwhelming evidence for the reality of these forces, only
rediscovered in modern times by Wilhelm Reich.
He described how this energy could be trapped or accumulated by
constructing a chamber lined with inorganic material and covered on the
outside with alternate layers of organic and inorganic matter.
Is it not startling, then, to find that almost every ancient site has at
least one such buried chamber—purposely lined with the same alternating
layers! Often foreign stones and clay were used, selected for various
magnetic properties. These submerged chambers were energy accumulators.
Finally, from these mounds, the currents were dissipated to the
surrounding countryside.
A spiral force has been sensed around ancient standing stones. This is
derived from their positions above the crossing of earth's magnetic
currents immediately underneath.

Not only did standing stones, mounds and pyramids focus energy fields.
Across the whole world, the structures formed a gigantic power network.
This provided the population with a source of energy and inspiration to
which their whole civilization was tuned.
EARLY USES OF THE POWER NETWORK
It appears that a major effect of the energy lines was to increase soil
fertility and plant growth.
Fertility stones are no myth. (The phallic symbolism which later
developed was a degenerative response to an earlier scientific truth.)
Modern experiments have shown that cosmic influences do affect magnetic
currents at the earth’s surface and that at certain seasons rocks become
charged with energy which they release into the soil, stimulating seed
germination and vegetable growth.
Lightning flashes also are known to affect the nitrates of the earth,
ensuring fertility.
Green tomatoes placed within a magnetic field have been shown to ripen
four to six times faster; seeds placed in a current grew many times
faster. Something new here?
The energy lines were also harnessed for propulsion and transport, if
we are to believe Druid reports.
When a line became animated by a sunrise directly down a path, the
currents were purposely directed so as to charge an object to such a
degree that it could be levitated and made to travel.
British flying vehicles so energized arc said to have flown to Greece.
Of course, an eclipse intervening could lead to disaster, by causing a
sudden drop in the power of magnetic activity. This would shut down all
of the society’s machinery, an event comparable to modern-day electrical
blackouts.
Thus, only by a constant computation of solar, lunar and planetary
movements could the waxing and waning of the currents be measured and
anticipated.
Here lies the answer to a riddle. We’ve long wondered why ancient
astronomers seemed so obsesse — almost insanely so—by the need to predict
eclipses with absolute certainty. Now you know.
Another use of the network was power production and communication.
A word here on pyramids. The pyramid shape is known to accumulate and
may even generate energy—provided that specific proportions and exact
alignments are followed.
So somebody’s told you that pyramids were tombs! In general, pyramids
were not built as tombs (more on that later).
Significantly, they were part of the worldwide network.
For starters, eighty-five survive in Egypt; at least four in France
(one radioactive); hundreds along coastal Peru; thousands in Mexico,
Guatemala and Honduras; while still more survive in China, Tibet,
Southern Russia, the Sudan, Brazil, Hawaii, Tahiti, the Marianas,
Caroline Islands, Marquesas islands and Bermuda (submerged); as well as
stone step-pyramids in Florida and pyramid-like temples in Southern
India.
Now, that’s some list.
And there is evidence, quite considerable evidence, that the pyramids
focused energy fields; that is, they produced power.
Additionally, healing probably resulted from this energy system. It has
been observed that animals born over "springs" of favorable energy are
always healthier than those born elsewhere.
A connection has been noticed between the incidence of ailments such as
cancer and the location of dwellings over lines of earth current that
have become sour.
Such "black streams" have been purified successfully by driving metal
stakes into the earth above the cause. The effect, it seems, is to
allow atmospheric forces to enter the flow of the earth current.
LATER USES
We know that the Chinese sited every building, stone, and planted tree
to conform to the "dragon currents" that flowed along the lines.
The Incas utilized similar spirit lines with the Sun Temple at Cuzco as
their hub.
The Romans built their famous straight roads along these already
existing lines.
North African Bedouins use the line system marked out by standing stones
and cairns to aid their crossing of today’s desert wastes.
The Australian aborigines still use the "prehistoric" line system.
At certain times of the year these "turingas" (lines) become revitalized,
they say, by energies flowing through them, giving new life to the adjacent
countryside.
The natives paint the story on rocks, but claim it is not the pictures but
the rocks themselves that release energy to fertilize plants and animals.
The aborigines actually receive messages over vast distances and are
forewarned of the approach of strangers—all through their system of magic
lines. It’s a residual legacy, you see, from a former global science.
THE BABEL CONNECTION
By its very nature, this network required that all terrestrial surface
currents be accounted for, if it were to operate to its full potential.
Thus the stone monuments were strewn across the world, located on the
crossings of the "ley lines."
This implies that a single authority was directing a united world effort.
Perhaps the infamous Tower of Babel was the receiving station for earth’s
ley line currents. At any rate, it was constructed as the result of
together "lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth."
The tower was a center of world communications, as well as of energy
accumulation. The city of Babel (the inspiration for later Babylon) was
a political center for world government.
By possessing such a global energy center, Babel effectively controlled
the world. Old chronicles record that Nimrod, the egotistic founder of
Babel, "grew more and more wicked and mad until he thought in his heart
that he was himself God." The arrogance of Babel became a scandal.
Then something happened — something significant enough to mark a break
in world conditions and to bring the line system to an end.
Today we are left with but shadows and remnants of the former universal
system.
Thanks to archaeological discoveries, much of what was classed as myth
in the biblical account of the rise of nations is now being found true.
It is becoming increasingly tenable to regard its "stories" as not
religious fantasy but rather apt reporting of phenomena that actually
occurred. The story of a former global unity which was broken into
factions is now seen as real.
It might be said that the sudden breakup of the totalitarian world
government was the catalyst. In the events which followed, most
continents and island groups were to become so isolated, they would all
but forget each other’s existence.
Although the secrets of our ancestors - yours and mine - have been well
hidden from us, surely it is time to shake off the dust and discover
our glorious past.
Would you like to nvestigate further? Here's where you can go:
http://www.beforeus.com
Best regards
Jonathan Gray
info@archaeologyanswers.com
---------------------------------------------
Please tell your friends
---------------------------------------------
Did you enjoy this information?

If you know someone who would find these
facts interesting, Click the URL below now
to email it to them, or copy and paste the
URL below into your browser.
http://www.beforeus.com
You are welcome to put it on your own
website exactly as it is, without change,
including our email address.
=====================================
International explorer, archaeologist and author
Jonathan Gray has traveled the world to gather
data on ancient mysteries. He has penetrated
some largely unexplored areas, including parts
of the Amazon headwaters. The author has also
led expeditions to the bottom of the sea and to
remote mountain and desert regions of the world.
He lectures internationally.
=====================================
If you have received this mailing in error, or
do not wish to receive any further newsletter
mailings from us, simply click "Reply" and type"
unsubscribe.
Or write to
Surprising Discoveries
Pacific Coast Highway
PO Box 785
Thames 3540
New Zealand

Too many newsletters? You can unsubscribe.

© 2014 Microsoft
Terms
Privacy & cookies
Developers
joe

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 92
Posted on Monday, August 11, 2014 - 06:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Correction.

I meant to say "Hi Votan (Joe)," - not "Hi Vincent," ...

Sorry.

Bill

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 94
Posted on Monday, August 11, 2014 - 06:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Vincent,

Thank you for your contribution.

It may well be so that our Earth spinning around its axis – with North and South Poles as magnets and a rotating iron core inside - may produce electromagnetic energy that humanity may be able to harvest.

Edison was without doubt a great scientist.
But some of “his” discoveries may actually be copied from “others”:

http://www.historicmysteries.com/did-thomas-edison-steal-inventions/
https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20091218/1100247426.shtml
https://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090808045443AAOmUNs
http://listverse.com/2012/06/07/10-ways-edison-treated-tesla-like-a-jerk/

Tesla was one of those “others” – so perhaps his research re. free energy –may have inspired Edison ?
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=tesla+free+energy&rlz=1C1SKPL_enAU451AU486&espv=2&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=NmfpU5LDIY-8oQS8zoDQCw&ved=0CBsQsAQ&biw=1208&bih=693

What I find interesting re. Edison’s is his rejection of a “Creator-God” as our mainstream religions want us to believe in.
He may have called the “supreme intelligence” “Nature” – but he attributed it with similar qualities as Creation.

Salome,

Bill

PS

One consideration re. the further points of your report (Global Network of Power- One Giant Scientific Instrument – The Babel Connection):

BM contact notes do not mention them.

Votan

Post Number: 217
Posted on Monday, August 11, 2014 - 11:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bill

That is ok. I have met Jonathan Gray. He is a nice fellow. He actually debunked Zachariah Sitchin and his books as fiction and not fact.
joe

Billwilson12

Post Number: 44
Posted on Friday, August 22, 2014 - 03:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez in your post 1037 the youtube video gave the great pyramid size as being 440 cubit by 280 cubit high. Which matches the elements given by Billy in the height. Which leads me to think that the Pi number of 1.57142857143 would be the correct value for a mediation pyramid is this what you and others have used?
123OM

Davidmg

Post Number: 150
Posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 04:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There are directions for building of you own Meditation Pyramid. FIGI Swisss has decided that in July 16 of 2014 the Core Group 49 has published the measurements to allow for one to make their own meditation pyramid. However, after looking at the dimension of the pyramid for such device I noticed that the calculations for the table pyramid are incorrect. And I have submitted the dimensions in question to FIGU Canada and they have forwarded this information to FIGU Swiss. For which I am hoping for a reply back soon.

Davidmg

Davidmg

Post Number: 151
Posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 05:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OOOps Correction here,

Not FIGU Canada but to www.creationaltruth.org and they have forwarded it to FIGU Swiss

Davidmg

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page