Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 17, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Pyramids » Archive through April 17, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Patm

Post Number: 266
Posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 05:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Per Christian, FIGU is making corrections to the Pyramid Measurement document/instructions and will republish once all corrections have been completed.

Salome,
PatM

Davidmg

Post Number: 152
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2014 - 10:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Pat

For such a costly (but worthy) purchase I hope that people whom have purchased a pyramid, have the correct dimensions. Maybe just the article has the incorrect measurements.

I hope that they can include what type of agate crystal must be used.

Davidmg

Littlefawn

Post Number: 10
Posted on Saturday, September 06, 2014 - 04:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Can someone please confirm whether the purpose of the ancient pyramids was for alchemy? I have seen some research that suggests due to the immense power produced from the pyramids, that the ancient egyptians or annunaki, mined earth for gold and even changed other metals like mercury into gold by rearranging the neutrons and protons from the metal and removing some, thus producing the prolific amount of gold we have discovered there. Thank you.

Peace and Love

Littlefawn

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, September 07, 2014 - 10:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I see, the Pyramids were used for electricity and the Arc of the Covenant was located in the pyramid which Moses took with him. It was THE conducer which generated electricity in the pyramids and that is why the Egyptians pursued him, to get it back. The electricity is the free wireless electricity that Nikola Tesla discovered. Too bad the greedy had to hoard this information and mislead humanity. Unless any ET's show they are concerned for humanity and not just for their own survival, then I will reserve my final opinion on Mr. Mier's story. Clearly, I have no doubt and do not question that every encounter Billy claims he had, that he actually indeed had. I also do not question all the trips they took him on. It would impress anyone. But frankly, the prophesies he shared has been revealed by many psychics and mediums and therefore it does not appeear to be exclusive infomration. I am sure the ET's impressed Billy, but what makes them right? what makes their mission the truth? There re other ET' here who are capable of fancy stunts with their technology , much of which has been purchased by the US governemnt in exchange for mutilation of some humans and animals. It sounds like material that makes for a great moive. I truly believe Billy had all these encounters, but the problem I have is for example, When Asket offered to give Billy a new arm. Why not give this technology to people like myself who made prosthetics so we can give this technology to all souls. Yes, Billy refused it and I believe it was the correct choice, but are they manipulating Billy to pursue their own agenda of eugenics etc.? There are many points that do not make sense. If the Plejarens 'CARE' about humanity, why offer one person the chance to relieve their suffering, when so many still suffer , caused by noble causes, like defending their lives or country?

What is the difference between the grey's and tall whites who make deals with the global governemnts, and the plejarans who is trying to get Billy to push their agenda? I don't know if they can be trusted anymore than the greys? I accept there are other intelligent life forms who have been co-habitating this earth with us. But they are more advanced than us and we are very easy to manipulate compared to them. I don't question Billy or anything he said. I believe everything he said is real, however,I question the Plejarans intent. UNtil I see it for myself that they take a different approach to 'HELP' humanity then I will not trust them. Asket said herself that she made a mistake in judgement offering Billy an arm. She let her 'compassion' guide her. So they admit they make mistakes and are not perfect. THEY DO MAKE MISTAKES. So, why should we believe them? WHat is the argument that we should believe they are not trying to take over the planet and our resources for themselves, like the greys are doing? Only having one person validate them is not enough. This is their mistake. This approach will not work for earth humans. You will all be looked at as a cult. It is my personal opinion that this approach is not working to accomplish their goal because it is certainly inefficient. I truly hope they are benign, but are they honest? They must know that the grey's have given ET's a bad name. We know the greys and tall whites can not be trusted. For those of us who accept this, then the Plejarens will have to overcome the bad reputation of the malevolent ET's.

These questions must be asked. If you have nothing to hide you will be truthful and not threatened unless your agenda is other than you post.

From the center of my soul, i wish you all peace and love.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 893
Posted on Monday, September 08, 2014 - 05:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> fawn, Little,

Please, PLEASE read the material thoroughly before/instead of posting silly conspiracy theories that have no substantiation.

Your questions have actually already been answered within the contacts, by the corroboration of dozens of Meier's SPECIFIC examples of prophetic information that haven't "been revealed by many psychics and mediums", on this forum, etc..

And "the difference between the grey's and tall whites who make deals with the global governments" is absolutely none…since that's simply more illogical disinformation. Think about it, WHY would any highly advanced, space traveling race need to make ANY "deals" with a bunch of primitive warmongering barbarians?

Honestly, it's apparent that you're interested in this overall information but that you're also quite saturated with the utter nonsense and disinformation relentlessly pumped out by the profit-seeking idiots and charlatans in the UFOCI. >

Earthling

Post Number: 869
Posted on Monday, September 08, 2014 - 06:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Littlefawn, we are not here to serve you as some sort of google answer-bot search-function-bot. Search for what you are looking for out of your own interest and initiative, as we all do and have done. If you don't like what you find, don't let the door hit your know-better-than conspiracy-a-minute ass on the way out.
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Vincent

Post Number: 133
Posted on Monday, September 08, 2014 - 08:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling, well said. I was thinking the same thing.

I think Littlefawn had far more attention and time from people here then she/he deserved.

Patm

Post Number: 271
Posted on Monday, September 22, 2014 - 12:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

FIGU, as of 17-Aug-2014 corrected and republished the "Pyramid Measurements" / instructions for building your own Peace Meditation pyramid and can now be found at:
http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/sonstiges/figu_fm-pyramidenmasse.pdf

Salome
PatM

Davidmg

Post Number: 153
Posted on Monday, September 22, 2014 - 07:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Patm

And all others whom wish to build their own Copper Meditation Pyramid.

In the first week of August FIGU Swiss was informed that I had noticed some incorrect values for the Table Pyramid. On Aug 18 2014 they posted the corrections in version 20140817.

However after doing several calculations to verify the many lengths of "A" Baseline, "B" Edge length, and "H" height to see if the height was indeed correct. I found that there where still errors. After making a detailed analysis of how I used these calculations when exchanging values to calculate an other side to show that the corresponding values "H" height for each of the table measurements where not the same. This information was forwarded to Christian and he has given it to Mr. Meier to make further corrections.

If they are correct then I will be curious as to how the calculations where done.

Until as of this posted date: the directions for building ones own Copper Meditation Pyramid still needs corrections.

Davidmg

Patm

Post Number: 272
Posted on Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - 07:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Davidmg,

Great work... Thanks for the update.

Salome
PatM

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1256
Posted on Sunday, November 30, 2014 - 02:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

I wonder whether the purpose of why the pyramids were built under the direction of the ETs were because them having foreknowledge of epic catastrophes to come that they had built it all over the earth to force earth's magnetic field to become stronger thereby enhancing and strengthening the repulsive effect of earth's gravity to prevent the destroyer comet from crashing to earth.
According to the CN or CR earth has had very close calls with the destroyer not to mention the moon being dragged into the vicinity to earth thereby causing numerous catastrophes.
It may have been a wise decision by the ETs to do so and one that we have yet to catch up to but their intentions may only be known the sooner we get wiser thereby us getting a better understanding of our true history.

Matt lee

Watchdog

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2014 - 09:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiantion / Matt Lee.
Can you direct me to where you read, in the contact notes, where the pyramids were to change the earths magnetic field to deflect the destroyer comet. I haven't run across that yet in the notes. Thank you

David / AKA watch.dog

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1257
Posted on Friday, December 19, 2014 - 02:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi David

I am afraid I can't answer your question because I have never come across such information from the CN about the various uses and true purposes of why the Pyramids were built therefore because I don't know why the pyramids were built other than for protection purposes the only natural reaction in the line of inquiry is to speculate and question which is what I did.
There are so many theories out there by so many investigators but none is definitive
The pyramids are one of the 7 wonders of the world so the natural thing for me to do was to wonder.

Sorry I couldn't be of any help.

Matt lee

Watchdog

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, December 21, 2014 - 08:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt Lee

Thank you Matt Lee. I must admit at first I thought your mention of magnetic fields was presented as factual. But then after reading your response the second time, I realized I jumped to conclusions by not paying attention to the first two words in your comment. "I wonder" I guess the reason for my mistake is I keep seeing quite a few people posting comments, opinions and assumptions that seem to be based on guessing or over thinking and not actual fact. Ive even done it myself unintentionally and I learned to choose better words and to be sure the reader understands what is factual or assumption. Thanks again Matt

David / AKA watchdog

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1259
Posted on Monday, December 22, 2014 - 07:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No worries David

Cheers

Kiwilove

Post Number: 149
Posted on Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 08:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ed Leedskalnin's name should be more frequently mentioned in this forum - because he is perhaps the only credible person who has claimed to have known how were the Egyptian pyramids built? Because of what he has done in his work - Coral Castle.
His life story is one of those - impossible to believe kind - and still we don't know that much about him - nor how did he develop his system of building Coral Castle?
However there is more than enough information around - courtesy of the internet that do reveal a bit more and more - as time goes by as people investigate what he has left behind.

Youtube is a good source for such information - like this one - which makes his Magnetic Current text more easily understood?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8IIjASBKas

Also people are investigating his Perpetual Motion Holder (which shows unusual properties of magnets?) and his flywheel design.

Perhaps one day his true scientific genuis may be recognised and elevated above Tesla's?

Megalithic building is more common place than acknowledged. Even the romans built on this scale - and they didn't have access to any exotic technology/etc.
See the relevent programmes on the Time Scanners documentary series.

Harvey

Saimon

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, March 27, 2015 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

About the Travel Pyramid. In version 20140817, the height is 76.2mm.

By using the square pyramid calculator below, I got different height.
http://www.calculatorsoup.com/calculators/geometry-solids/pyramid.php

baseline:120mm
edge length:113mm

Answer:
height = 74.6257 mm
slant height = 95.7549 mm

I'm confused now, what formula they use to calculate the length and height.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks.

Davidmg

Post Number: 170
Posted on Saturday, March 28, 2015 - 07:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Saimon;

Yes you are correct, in fact I have calculated all three Pyramids have different heights. Christian has forwarded my 2 page analysis of a the differences in measurements to Mr. Meier. It will be some time until I get an answer from Mr. Meier because he will most likely ask his contacts to verify any information he cannot do himself.

When I receive an answer back from Christian I will post the results here and in FIGU Canada to inform others of any updates or corrections.

Davidmg

Davidmg

Post Number: 171
Posted on Saturday, March 28, 2015 - 08:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Saimon;

Some calculus and Algebra is needed to calculate triangular and "True Pi". The "Golden Ratio" also has significance as well.

Davidmg

Saimon

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 12:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Davidmg.

Saimon

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 07:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

Still no pyramid measurement update?

Anyway, I analyzed the mini pyramid from pictures that were shared in this forum and I got the measurement and combine with information from figu_fm-pyramidenmasse.pdf.

Below is the calculator I use.
http://www.calculatorsoup.com/calculators/geometry-solids/pyramid.php

Mini Pyramid: 40mm x 40mm x 65mm

Baseline: 40mm
Height of antenna : 40mm
height: 25mm
slant height: 32.0156 mm
edge length = 37.7492 mm
r = 20 mm

Travel Pyramid: 120mm x 120 mm x 196.2mm

baseline = 120 mm
height = 76.2 mm
slant height = 96.9868 mm
edge length = 114.046 mm (113mm in figu_fm-pyramidenmasse.pdf)
r = 60 mm

Figu's pyramid is too expensive for us who living in Asia.

Therefore, I bought materials from Aliexpress.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/1pcs-99-9-Pure-Copper-Cu-Metal-Sheet-Plate-0-8mm-100mm-100mm/32229448856.html
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/1-1-2lb-Bulk-Grey-Agate-Rough-Stones-Healing-Crystals-Metaphysical-Reiki-Free-Pouch-RS023/1856893148.html

Correct me if you doubt the measurement.

Thanks.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1020
Posted on Friday, April 17, 2015 - 09:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Saimon,

Please also see:

http://billybooks.org

…for FIGU related products in Asia.

Davidmg

Post Number: 173
Posted on Friday, April 17, 2015 - 04:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry not yet. Please be patient as Mr. Meier is busy with farm duties, personal duties, health, contacts, books, and so on. It takes great effort to re-teach the whole world.

As for the figu_fm-pyramidenmasse.pdf this is where I have noticed the differences in measurements to be looked at again.

I am wanting to build my own as well. So I am going to wait until I have received word from Christian whether which measurements are to be used.

Davidmg

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page