Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 16, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through July 16, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Andyv24

Post Number: 68
Posted on Tuesday, October 07, 2014 - 10:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not that we are necessarily in need of further corroboration, as the title of Michael's blog post above suggests...

Johnboy

Post Number: 128
Posted on Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 10:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Andy! The photo did look real. And, Andrew I did read the 'disclaimer' once I started digging deeper into the information. Billy's estimated size of 'approximately 10 meters' triggered in my memory when I read '10.4 meters' in the bogus 'news' story. My apologies to all.
JB

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 123
Posted on Wednesday, October 29, 2014 - 05:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

If this item has not yet collected you may store ii in your “Corroborated Predictions” File.

Salome,

Bill

Corroborated in 2013:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2477273/Weve-reached-end-antibiotics-Top-CDC-expert-declares-miracle-drugs-saved-millions-match-superbugs-people-overmedicated-themselves.html

Corroborated in 2014:

http://www.cdc.gov/features/antibioticresistance/
rockrivertimes.com/2014/10/29/poll-majority-of-doctors-concerned-about-antibiotics-use-on-healthy-food-animals/
http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/story/opinion/readers/letters/2014/10/19/end-overuse-antibiotics-livestock/17444103/
http://www1.wdr.de/themen/panorama/antibiotika-resistenz100.html

Prediction in CR 216 (16-03-1987):

Billy:
Of course. I also don’t want to push you into something and thereby lead you into the devil’s kitchen. But what you can officially answer for me is certainly the question that you recently meant with it, when you said that the future of antibiotics looks gloomy.
Quetzal:
203. That is correct; I can respond to that openly.
204. My allusion referred to the fact that the earthly physicians will be forced to investigate new medicines in terms of antibiotics.
205. This will find its reasons in the fact that more and more, the Earth people will senselessly take antibiotics – and to be sure, ones that are irresponsibly prescribed by the doctors – for even the most minor of illnesses.
206. But on the other hand, people will also be tormented more and more by antibiotic injections in all sorts of meats and other food products, causing a wide variety of bacterial strains to become resistant against antibiotics.
207. But this will mean that the possibilities for treating diseases and infections of various types will become more and more problematic, and in the end, no effective medicines will be available any more.
208. This will happen, on the one hand, through the irresponsibility of many doctors and, on the other hand, through the fault of those who, due to their greed for profit, allow foods of all kinds to be filled with antibiotics, as this has already been the case for quite some time in all industrialized countries, in which animals are bred for slaughter and foods of all kinds are produced in order to be placed on the consumer market and sold to the consumers.
209. These, then, are the ones who become impaired in their immune systems by the antibiotic-impregnated food and who become infected with bacterial strains, against which there are no longer possibilities for defense.
210. In particular, multi-resistant germs or bacteria will emerge more and more in hospitals, against which there will be almost no possibilities for defense any more or else none at all.
211. Particularly in this regard, the bacterium Staphylococcus aureus will excel in an extremely dangerous form as an especially multi-resistant hospital germ, which is designated by the short name of MRSA.
212. This extremely dangerous germ mainly settles itself in the nasal mucous membrane, as well as on the bare skin, and it is extremely contagious and, thus, very easily transferable and capturable.
213. The bacterium first becomes really dangerous, however, when it arrives into the body in some way, such as via external or internal wounds, but there are still other possibilities, such as through infusions, etc., but this will still remain hidden to the physicians for a long time.
214. As I said, too many antibiotics are swallowed by the Earth people, by what means various bacterial strains become more and more resistant against all types of antibiotics.
215. With this, a multi-resistance will appear over time, which will result, then, only as a natural effect of the cause of antibiotic abuse.
216. As I said, more and more antibiotics will be irresponsibly given to the patients by the doctors, and on the other hand, the people of the Earth will eat more and more antibiotic-contaminated meats of all kinds, and to be sure, meats of mammals of all kinds and also of fishes and fowls.
217. This will cause bacterial strains of every kind to become more and more resistant in humans, as I already explained; consequently, in the end, any medically prescribed antibiotics will no longer be able to cause any healing or any relief from suffering.
218. Yet through this, more and more deaths will appear, just due to the failure of medicines or due to a lack of suitable and effective medicines.
219. From these facts, there will already be talk very soon of an “end of the antibiotic age” among the Earth people.
220. More and more, every kind of antibiotic has already been criminally and feloniously administered to animals, fish, and fowls in large quantities during the making of meat or rather the production of meat, on the one hand, in order to make these immune to diseases and, on the other hand, to achieve a fast growth and also a rapid weight gain.
221. But in the future, this will cause all sorts of evils for the Earth people, of which the physicians and doctors still have no idea up to now, which will, therefore, also have very unfavorable and extremely dangerous consequences in the future, because the wrong and excessive use of antibiotics in human medicine and veterinary medicine as well as in the feeding of animals, fish, and fowls, etc. is in no way harmless.
222. The antibiotic residues in the foods of all kinds, about which the Earth person usually knows nothing, trigger a growing spread of resistance from the various strains of bacteria, which can then no longer be fought or else only with difficulty; consequently, everything in the relevant form leads to hopeless medical treatments and to a farce that will demand more and more deaths.
223. Through this, a catastrophe becomes predetermined and inevitable, if reason doesn’t triumph and the misuse of antibiotics isn’t strictly forbidden and controlled and if new medicines aren’t found in the foreseeable time that can break through the resistance of the dangerous germs that cause extremely dangerous infections, such as wound infections and blood poisoning but also many other illnesses, such as pneumonia and other ills, whereby the scientists and physicians will often stand before riddles when they have to make diagnoses and have to find out methods of treatment.
224. And once again, it would be said that in the course of time, antibiotic residues produce extremely dangerous effects in the food and that the health of the consumers is risked and harmed in an extremely severe form through the criminal and felonious injections of antibiotics into the food by profit-greedy elements of all kinds.
225. And actually, injections of antibiotics not only arrive into mammals and fishes as well as into fowls, but also into birds and plants as well as into vegetables and fruits.
226. In fact, it is also true that, more and more, antibiotics also arrive into a variety of creatures of all kinds that are in the ground and in the insect world.

Scott

Post Number: 2497
Posted on Monday, November 24, 2014 - 11:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Another prophecy being fulfilled:

http://theyflyblog.com/2014/11/24/urgent-another-prophecy-fulfilling/

(Message edited by scott on November 24, 2014)

Michael_horn

Post Number: 924
Posted on Monday, November 24, 2014 - 11:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Thanks Bill,

I'll have it included in our documentation.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1279
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2014 - 09:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How will the cardinalian machination with respect to an assassination plan play out I wonder when I suspect some among them in the bureaucracy have very strong hatred towards pope Francis and his policies.

Will poison be used once again or the typical manchurian candidate or a convenient plane crash?

Time will not tell because it doesn't have a mouth but I gather that in time we'll see what happens.

Nosajanimus

Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, January 17, 2015 - 01:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again everyone
(Note to moderator. If this is posted in the wrong section then please let me know)

In the C.R. 251 Billy says that "...a third DNA information code will be discovered in the human body and the first concrete steps will be undertaken to eliminate disease in the elderly..."

There have been articles written regarding the finding of the 2nd DNA information code (http://www.scienceworldreport.com/articles/11648/20131217/scientists-discover-second-genetic-code-hidden-in-dna.htm) and also there has been discoveries that a 3rd code can exist (http://www.rsc.org/chemistryworld/Issues/2005/July/DNA.asp) a web search will provide other links to 2nd dna strand research. It has also been shown that the dna molecule has a groove where a 3rd dna strand could exist.

The "..first concrete steps to eliminate disease in the elderly..." I believe this already underway with the discovery of AMPK, the master regulating switch in many intracellular processes. One of the processes is to help remove waste buildup that contributes to aging from cells.

Seeing that these two things are near to becoming reality then the other things in the prophecy/prediction will come to pass 30 years after these events.
Very exciting time to be alive!
Salome

Nosajanimus

Post Number: 7
Posted on Saturday, January 17, 2015 - 12:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone
I am posting a link to an article that supports what Ptaah says to Billy in Contact Report 371 regarding physical exercise requirements.
Contact Report 371
"Ptaah:
Normal-paced walks of 20 to 30 minutes a day are fully sufficient for the necessary physical exercise. If no walks are possible, then extensive gymnastic exercises for the same length of time are sufficient."

Here is an article from a European study the corroborates Ptaah
http://www.biospace.com/News/20-minute-daily-walk-cuts-early-death-risk/361282/source=Featured?intcid=homepage-seekernewssection-tabfeaturedstories

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 30
Posted on Sunday, February 08, 2015 - 09:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In contact 182 Meier speaks with Quetzal about two dwarf planets beyond the orbit of Pluto that are yet unknown to terrestrial scientists (line 433):

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_182

Our terrestrial scientists are, however, deducing their existence:

http://time.com/3673527/super-earths-possibly-discovered/

Michael_horn

Post Number: 981
Posted on Monday, February 09, 2015 - 10:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Looks like Meier wins this one too. Two small planetoids were discovered after 2000. If that isn't good enough, this should do it.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 127
Posted on Monday, February 09, 2015 - 10:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wonder if Billy ever said that there would be a possibility/probability of any planets other than the stated two existing beyond Pluto whose names quoted were the minor planets Elin and Anar as quoted by semjase. I still feel that we are not quite on track/target as to what the true exact numbers and sizes of the planets in our SOL really are. I have this suspicious feeling that something else larger than an earth size planet lumbers out there somewhere waiting yet to be discovered!
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Norm

Post Number: 1556
Posted on Friday, February 13, 2015 - 09:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy predicted a rise of Neo-Nazism in Europe. I saw a symbol on a tv clip that was used on Fox News & saw the nazi like rune on it. I bet Fox News has no clue the 10 second war video clip they used was from a Neo-Nazi group. So I looked it up. The A30B battalion.
https://thedailyagenda.wordpress.com/tag/a30b

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1381
Posted on Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 05:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wonder if the Basque people will have anything to do with the French and Spanish conflict mentioned in the Henoch Prophecies.

It appears that since time immemorial minorities within a nation have been suppressed, oppressed and repressed by the majority that armed conflict has become an inevitable solution people will resort to to resolve their differences and grievances.

Again and again just as it is the case for Islamic State terrorists where the root cause of them coming into being was partially the result of West's illegal intervention in the Middle East and the subsequent oppression of the minorities within each state beyond the reasons of religious and ethnic differences, it would appear that once an acute stage has been reached where a group of people's are cornered in such a way that they no longer have anything to lose they will erupt like a furious volcano blowing everything to smithereen.
It looks like the French and the Spanish will have more on their hands than Islamic extremism and fundamentalism to deal with on their turf but must reap what they sow from other causes such as their past suppression, oppression and repression of Basque minorities who may trigger a large scale and destructive conflict within these two countries.

France and Spain become involved with each other in armed conflicts, and even before World War Three will have broken out. Yet France will not only engage in armed conflicts with Spain, for within her great unrests will arise, leading to upheavals and civil war, as [will be] the case in Russia and Sweden

http://theyfly.com/prophecies/prophecies.htm

The Basque Country is living through a time when the old is dying but the new is still to be born. Since the failure of the autonomy model established at the beginning of the eighties, the Basque Country is at a crossroads, a crossroads which is taking too long.

http://www.basquepeaceprocess.info/history/epilogue-current-state-of-play-and-new-strategy-of-the-abertzale-left/

Both Spanish and French governments have, at times, suppressed Basque linguistic and cultural identity. The French Republics, the epitome of the nation-state, have a long history of attempting the complete cultural absorption of cultural minority groups.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basques

Sonicecho

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 07:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello
Could someone tell me if Billy still says extraterrestrials will land soon. I read the p's told him soon then i read somewhere else where its going to be a while before that happens. Can anyone give me the latest update on that? Same kind of issue with time travel as well. I read we will shortly start seeing our own future worlds time crafts visiting us. But i was wondering if the technological break through to accomplish this was going to come about shortly as well? It seems when he and the Plerjaren make predictions its within 10, 20, 30, 40 or 50 year time spans. Which isnt far away even if its 50 years off. One last thing can anyone tell me if Billy ever elaborated on if earth humans could somehow peel back the millions of years of plant evolution to see and prove that insects evolved directly from plants? If DNA is a living record then shouldnt we be able to look at the DNA and reverse its evolution somehow or at least be able to see bug parts DNA in the plants DNA? Thanks to anyone who can help.

Watchdog

Post Number: 36
Posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 07:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sonicecho.

Its all to confusing and I wish the facts, even here, could line up. I read in the questions to billy area where he said we will probably land on Mars before ET's make contact with us but ive also read where billy asked the P's about a UFO landing in Voronezh, Russia where the ET's came out and MADE CONTACT.

September 27, 1989 Voronezh, Russia UFO extraterrestrial landing in Yuzhniy Park was genuine, not a prank: http://ufocasebook.com/Voronezh.html

The P's said that event DID HAPPEN. So which is it !? We did have contact or we didn't. ET's landing in Russia and leaving their space vehicle where earth people CAN SEE THEM sure seems like contact. If the Russian government hid it. It doesn't mean contact didn't happen.

What is going on here ? Contact or not ?
Can anyone make sense of this without guessing or posting long winded speeches full of assumptions. Is this Billy Meier story real or just another whack job selling books ? I refuse to use the Christian dogma form of "just believing" because someone said it.
David AKA Watchdog. USA

Blake_p

Post Number: 309
Posted on Friday, April 03, 2015 - 08:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sonicecho,

I answered this but I'm not sure why it wasn't posted,

We did have a contact date of 1998,if I recall. They were supposed to drop right down on the White House lawn I think. The Plejaren stopped this contact because our world is far to delusional in regards to religion,other belief systems,power hungry,greedy,and of course,a warring culture. Since the people in charge are such garbage,there would inevitably been turned negative one way or another,for technology,profit gain etc. Mostly, they stopped the contact because to many people around the world couldn't reconcile their belief system with reality,and their consciousness would be damaged and turned upside down,which obviously wouldn't have been beneficial.

Watchdog;

The only one confused here is you. You need to do a lot more reading so that ignorant comments like "whack job selling books" aren't included in your uninformed posts. Infecting your mind with every stupid conspiratorial you tube video or article and thinking it's real only shows what side of the truth you are on. There have been many isolated incidents with extraterrestrial beamships and or real contacts with Earth humans,but are very rare and usually a freak occurrence/accident. When it is mentioned about contacts,they are talking about out in the open,face to face,publicized contact,that everyone in the world would know about,which has not happened,obviously. If Billy were selling books for strictly for profit,then Figu wouldn't be a non-profit organization and furthermore he could've accepted a million dollar movie offer back in the day. Not to mention he does no sort of marketing or advertising,or have a publisher who would push these products. It people like you who attribute stupid nonsense towards Billy through uneducation of the material,and lumping this in with all the other profiteers who claim how special their own work is to sell books. This is exactly why the last profit of our planet does not indulge in such things because the Spirit Teaching is the ultimate truth and needs no advertisement,vouching,marketing. If anything else was as special,then it wouldn't need to be propped up by anything or anyone,it would stand alone by itself,as it is with the truthly truth.

Blake_p

Post Number: 310
Posted on Friday, April 03, 2015 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

P.S. By the way if you haven't realized this by now,with multiple NASA scientists,photos,videos,metal samples,CGI analysis,hunderds of eye witnesses,prophetic cooberations,etc,etc,etc,that this case is provable beyond any shadow of a doubt,then you've already missed the train and need to reevaluate what you want to get out of this material. It's pretty easy to see what this is and how important this singular case is,you have to unlearn what you have learned.

Kenneth

Post Number: 129
Posted on Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 09:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Note to this Contact Report:

A friend Erik, high up in the chain of command of the electronics industry provided that the Samsung flat screen’s camera is above the picture (similar to laptops) and the microphone is in the speaker system. Erik said this per direction of the NSA.

Official Contact Report 512, Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ptaah: Not only are television equipment and many monitors manipulated so that the organisation can see directly into the room and observe and listen to everything, where the respective device is located, but the computers are also manipulated at will.

CORROBORATED:

Careful what you say: Your Samsung TV might be listening, February 9, 2015

"Samsung has come under fire from privacy campaigners after it emerged the company’s new smart TVs are capable of listening to your conversations."

Msmichelle

Post Number: 55
Posted on Friday, May 01, 2015 - 04:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So If Samsung is listening to our conversations, you can only bet the other brand TV's are too.....
MsMichelle

Darcy_carlile

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 10:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

215th Contact, Saturday, February 28, 1987, 2.09 am. (Quetzal says: The point in time at which these prophecies will begin to be fulfilled will be when a Pope will no longer reside in Rome. All of Europe will then fall victim to a terrible punishment by evil powers. The Christian religion will collapse and the churches and monasteries will end up in ruins and ashes.) I think the Henoch prophesies are not in effect yet, however I think the Talmud of Jmmanuel Prophecy is already in effect,fulfilling itself.

Davidmg

Post Number: 179
Posted on Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 05:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Consider what events may happen in order to have the Pope not want to live/rule in Rome.

Davidmg

Watchdog

Post Number: 43
Posted on Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 08:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sure glad I dont own a tv. Haven't watched a tv for 5 yrs. I do own a pc but I have the webcam and microphone unplugged. Honestly I used to do some harmless hacking about 10 yrs ago. Just snooping around kind of stuff. I am in no way a computer genius and I could access peoples pc's and have full access. Webcam. Microphone. hard drive, printer. That persons PC was as if it was mine. Now If I can do that I cant imagine what a well funded government could do. I had a gut feeling that they were doing that long before I learned of Billy Meier so I got rid of the devices like my tv's. The second reason was tv is just pure brain numbing non sense. I just could not stand to look at the filth and insane advertisements anymore. I sure dont miss it.

Just sayn
David AKA Watchdog. USA

Johnboy

Post Number: 129
Posted on Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 08:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The cars mentioned in the San Francisco earthquake of the future by Wendelle Stevens "I carefully studied each picture as they came to me, trying to recognize familiar landmarks and buildings, and any prominent new structures I had never seen before. I looked carefully at cars shown in the streets below for style and any configurations not familiar at the time. I did see smaller cars with smoothly rounded corners and no external projections, and some of these had half-glass and others full-glass cabin tops, making them look more like bugs than boxy cars."

The car in this link sure fits the description...http://www.digitaltrends.com/cars/chevrolet-fnr-concept-news-pictures-and-specs/?utm_source=t1&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=highppv

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page