Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 02, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through October 02, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Corey

Post Number: 888
Posted on Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 07:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Johnboy,

It looks like that Chevy concept car fits the bill! We will just have to wait and see how the future cars play out. If memory serves though, MH once said Billy told him that he will have his "angel wings" before the San Francisco earthquake happens, so I am guessing it is not in the near term.
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Norm

Post Number: 1584
Posted on Friday, July 17, 2015 - 12:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, I Heard the same thing from another close source to Billy. That anyone around 50 years old probably won't see the big one.

Scott

Post Number: 2561
Posted on Friday, July 17, 2015 - 01:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Unless we reincarnate before then......

Watchdog

Post Number: 60
Posted on Monday, August 10, 2015 - 05:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A question to anyone regarding a prophecy.

I was reading contact report 251 and found a few things id like some input on.

During Billy's extremely long description of things to come he mentioned to expect a coup against the US president in 2003. As follows.

Contact report 251.
"...This year will show that nature's catastrophes will continue to wreak endless havoc. Events related to the havoc will increase or decrease in number; in other words, occasionally there will be more of them and sometimes less, but overall the incidents will escalate. Regarding overpopulation, unfortunately, no changes for the better will take place; indeed, overpopulation will escalate. On a broader scale, expect a coup involving the USA and its president, in the year 2003, in march, which will stun the entire world. Additionally, lengthy deliberations will increasingly take place regarding Islamic fundamentalism, which will mesmerize the entire globe..."

My question is. Did a coup take place in secret and the US government has been hijacked so to speak, Or did the coup not take place ? In the reports it states "which will stun the entire world" which indicates to me it didn't happen because I don't recall ever seeing the world being "stunned" over a US take over, again unless it was secret.

Thanks everyone.
David AKA Watchdog. USA

Mahigitam

Post Number: 596
Posted on Tuesday, August 11, 2015 - 03:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This information from Michael Horn might help you:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/7503.html#POST30700
ufoprophet.blogspot.com
"..covers the media archives from 1970's about the most controversial Swiss UFO Contactee - 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier."
billymeieruforesearch.com
"..researching and archiving both the pro & con evidence of the case."

Historeed

Post Number: 44
Posted on Tuesday, August 11, 2015 - 05:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

David,

The "coup" was referring to the 2003 Iraq War.
Matthew Reed

Watchdog

Post Number: 63
Posted on Tuesday, August 11, 2015 - 08:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Historeed.

Ty. I get it now. The "coup" wasn't against the US government, The US government executed the coup.
Them dirty bastards ! Im sure you can imagine how I came up with that question because of this NWO business and everything else having to do with the secret groups all over the planet. It sickens me.
David AKA Watchdog. USA

Corey

Post Number: 914
Posted on Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - 05:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Watchdog,

See the MH comment in the archives using the link above, it explains that:

MH wrote (2007) "Regarding the "coup", I wrote something about this several years ago and noted that the German word schlage was mistranslated and should have read "strike", as it appears on page 292 of And Still They Fly! where this correction can be seen. "

Salome

Corey
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124

Watchdog

Post Number: 65
Posted on Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 06:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey.

Thank you. Go's to show how important one misplaced, misunderstood or misinterpreted word can be.
David AKA Watchdog. USA

Tetrahedron

Post Number: 66
Posted on Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 10:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has anyone actually tried taking a bible or quran into space? I know religious peoples on the ISS practice devoutly, so it seems logical to have some enslave text like that in hand. According to meier, whoever has that bringing it into space should be prepared to defend their life because it falls understandably under some quarantine act? I've never heard of anything like this, so im interested in what you have to say.

Corey

Post Number: 938
Posted on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 03:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(moderators: can you kindly accept this post, in place of the other one that is in queue? Thanks!)

Hello all,

I found a good book that I just had to tell you about, that blends science fiction with climate science: http://www.amazon.com/Collapse-Western-Civilization-View-Future/dp/023116954X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1441907381&sr=1-1&keywords=the+collapse+of+western+civilization+a+view+from+the+future

entitled "the collapse of Western civilization: a view from the future" by Naomi Oreskes and Erik M. Conway. It's not a big book by any means (79 pages), and it is only $9 USD on Amazon.

From the inside cover: "Science fiction writers construct an imaginary future; historians attempt to construct the past. Ultimately, both are seeking to understand the present. In this essay, we blend the two genres to imagine a future historian looking back on a past that is our present and (possible) future. The occasion is the tercentenary of the end of Western culture (1540-2093); the dilemma being addressed is how we- the children of the Enlightenment- failed to act on robust information about climate change and knowledge of damaging events that were about to unfold. Our historian concludes that a second Dark Age had fallen on Western civilization, in which denial and self-deception, rooted in the ideological fixation on "free" markets, disabled the world's powerful nations in the face of tragedy. Moreover, the scientists who best understood the problem were hamstrung by their own cultural practices, which demanded an excessively stringent standard for accepting claims of any kind- even those involving threats. Here, our future historian, living in the Second People's Republic of China, recounts the events of the Period of the Penumbra (1988-2093) that led to the Great Collapse and Mass Migration (2073-2093)."

"The year is 2393, and the world is almost unrecognizable. Clear warnings of climate catastrophe went ignored for decades, leading to soaring temperatures, rising sea levels, widespread drought and-finally-the disaster known as the Great Collapse in 2093, when the disintegration of the West Antarctica Ice Sheet led to mass migration and the complete reshuffling of the global order. Writing from the Second People's Republic of China on the 300th anniversary of the Great Collapse, a senior scholar presents a gripping and deeply disturbing account of how the children of the Enlightenment- the political and economic elites of the so-called advanced industrial societies- failed to act, and so brought about the collapse of Western civilization."

I'm not that far into it, but so far it mentions overpopulation, both saying that the world should have followed China's example by limiting to one child, and also stating, that from the future historian's perspective, by the 2050's, major world governments began trying to stabilize the Earth's population. It is very compelling book, and I just had to tell you all about it, and it makes me wonder if this book is the result of Plejaren impulses... This book helps one prepare psychologically for the negative events that will unfold in the future, I recommend that you all read this book, as to get an idea of what sort of Earth you will be reincarnating into, as well as get an idea, of what may be coming for the future generations of this planet, as a collective painful learning experience, because so far, we did not address overpopulation, and climate change, which according to Billy in the book "Teaching Script", is a (negative) casual foreordination, based on the law of cause and effect.

Negative events, that are exampled by this book, that are also laid out by Billy Meier, are things to pay heed to, because Earth humankind did not heed a true prophet's warnings, and we may not heed them in time, and our descendants could experience things like in this book's possible future.

Salome

Corey

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 385
Posted on Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 01:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Corey/folks

I found that book on scribd.com
I joined scrib last month and finding SO Many great books and audio books, it's free for 1 month then only 10 a month

iPhone app u can download books to device

Reading the Kybalion by three initiates ATM

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Billwilson12

Post Number: 128
Posted on Saturday, September 19, 2015 - 01:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can someone point me in the right direction about the raise of a new religion in the future whose leader will have god like powers?
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Memo00

Post Number: 635
Posted on Monday, September 21, 2015 - 06:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The only remotely similar thing i remember reading is this, from Contact Report 251: "Terrestrial humanity already under the spell of religions and religious sects at this time, will remain spellbound for several more centuries. Following the installation of the new terrestrial chronology, the founder of a new religion will come to the forefront and revoke the Christian Sunday, Islamic Friday and Jewish Sabbath, in order to establish a new holiday schedule."

Billwilson12

Post Number: 129
Posted on Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 05:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Memo00, Thank You for your time. I only have one TV station I liked but they are changing history on me. The History Channel is owned by the Heast newspaper media corp along with Walt Disney and for the last two years they have been painting a picture of the roman church as gold driven culture killers with shows like snake Island and The lost dutchman mine, while pushing a God like bloodline with america unearthed and the oak island tells. Would not have thought much of it if they had not made
Scott Wolter's Bio disappear. A nobody concrete engineer that just happen to sign off on the pentagon damage in 2000.
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Sonicecho

Post Number: 17
Posted on Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 09:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i keep reading stuff on figu facebook site. Now im hearing the plejarens contacted or spoke with the syrians. The people from the sirius star system i guess. And these people removed all the ancient objects on mars left their by previous inhabitants long ago. Has anyone else heard this ? And where can one read the latest contact reports? Thank you for your help anyone.

Corey

Post Number: 952
Posted on Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 11:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sonicecho,

This is what Billy told me in the Q & A, this was more then 3 years ago:

question:

"Dear Billy & Christian,

Now that the beamships that were on Mars that would have eventually been found that would have accelerated our space programs were removed along with the ancient artifacts and stations, and everything has been restored on Mars to a natural artifact state, can some of the events that were outlined in Kontakt 251 still come true in the future such as eventually tracing our true historical origins to Sirius linked to the genetically manipulated peoples and their travels etc...

thank you for your answer:

Salome,
Corey

answer: In the meantime the problem has been dissolved. The Plejaren have taken contact with the old Sirians."

As for reading the latest contact reports, I just usually skim the bulletins. I don't know who, or where, the best translations are posted.

Salome

Corey

Norm

Post Number: 1609
Posted on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 09:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have to say. answer: "In the meantime the problem has been dissolved. The Plejaren
have taken contact with the old Sirians."

What the heck does that actually mean? Some of Billy's answers are either poorly translated or he's so brief you need to be well versed in the info to even get a partial understanding.

"In the meantime the problem has been dissolved." Lets see what that can mean. Everything on Mars is gone. Or there is no problem on Mars & everything has been settled.

It still doesn't answer the main question which is "can some of the events that were outlined in Kontakt 251 still come true in the future such as eventually tracing our true historical origins to Sirius linked to the genetically manipulated peoples and their travels etc... "

Sometimes I feel like the same things with past missions are happening again without precise translations & accurate replies. Billy leaves an awful lot of guess work. I understand he doesn't have time to explain things in detail every time but he could reference past writings. Or answer No nothing has changed.

I will answer the later part of the question from what I think Billy would say. Yes the Sirian connection will become known when the world accepts My (Billy's) Teachings as authentic. But as far has other proof like artifacts on Mars No. I know its disappointing & takes alot of the fun out of Mars for me. But its a shame they couldn't take just the Technological stuff & leave the stone ruins & buildings behind. But I guess there's always a chance it would have been kept hidden by the Powers that Be for a long time.

I guess all that research Richard Hoagland did was for nothing. The big question is if the Secret Space program saw all this stuff many years ago they must be flipping out that its all just dissappeared. Wouldn't that cause some mental break downs which the Ps are so worried about.

Even the 1st G.W. Bush admin even allowed a Nasa ruins poster to be printed but withdrawn at one point. To see the poster look at link.

https://emcphd.wordpress.com/2013/02/24/bushs-un-xian-pipe-dream/

Corey

Post Number: 953
Posted on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 06:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,

Yes, which, as you noticed, did not answer my main question at all. At the time I was somewhat disappointed with the answer, so after some discussion here on the forums with Blake_P, I asked a follow-up question, which again he didn't answer whether we will make it back to Sirius, but he said he did not agree with my idea about the ripple effect, which can mean "yes, future generations will make it back to Sirius" if you read between the lines. I'm grateful for the Q & A, and grateful for the answers to my Mars questions, even if they were only half-answered:

question: " Dear Billy and Christian,

I was wondering if there are still artifacts left on the other worlds, left behind from the genetically manipulated peoples during their travels from Sirius to the SOL system for future generations to find, or did the Sirians remove those like they did Mars? Contact 251 states: "The discovery, refurbishing and renewed operation of ancient extraterrestrial artifacts and stations on Mars in the not-too-distant future, and much later in other places as well, will be accomplished by our more distant descendants." -I know the ones on Mars are gone, it's the possibility of artifacts and stations that could still be in other places/planets/systems that I'm referring to. I'm asking because to me it seems that the removal of the artifacts on Mars has created a "ripple effect" which has changed our future and I'm wondering if we, as a race, will still find our way back to Sirius for the final rectification of the aging/aggression gene (collaboration with the Sirians) and form an alliance with the Sirians and relocate our government to Sirius as foretold in contact 251.

Salome
Corey

answer: Billy doesn’t know whether or not such artifacts can be found on other planets. He does not agree with your idea of a ripple effect. "

-as a interesting side-note, Billy has also told me that there MAY still be human remains on Mars from the previous inhabitants, for future generations to find, and analyze. Since asking him, I noticed lots of Mars rover shots seem to indicate there are still bones on Mars. Guess we'll see in a few lifetimes.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 664
Posted on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 - 07:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If I may,

I have had the opportunity to make friends with and been in presentations given by the scientists now working on Moon colonization, Mars colonization & asteroid mining.

We met in the bar after a major presentation and had some interesting discussions. I think I understand why Billy is deliberately being elusive with his answers (Hint: Don't think he wants to affect any motivation or drives in a negative way).

It would certainly have been disastrous for NASA to find technologies such as beamships or stations (believe me, our scientists are still too immature). For one, they still do not fully understand the difference between spirituality and religiosity.

You may be surprised to learn that some or many are aware of Billy and the Contact Reports and they have planned out everything and are simply taking effective steps and confirming along the way. But they know where they are going to be going.

The main thing (to Sirius) is platform and the energy to get there. Not to mention the necessary technologies (which are definitely being impulsed by our heavenly friends).

Keep this in mind. The law of the causality reveals that letting the cat out of the bag will have consequences; especially if let out too soon before the time.

They know more than they reveal and it's because of how disturbingly emotionally deeply religious people react to the mere mention of possible life elsewhere.

I'm going to be introduced to an astronaut now working with SpaceX because I have an idea to address an issue with long space flight and the problems inherent with zero-g.

They are going and will confirm what Billy has stated; this will in effect cause other effects ...so on and so on. Billy is a Master of the law of the causality. It blows me away. Wish I could tell you guys what I know.

But if you take a moment to meditate and command the consciousness, with everything before you, you will discover what Billy is saying "between the lines".

Salome,
Eddie

Billwilson12

Post Number: 130
Posted on Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 03:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, When we where getting images from the rover from what NASA claimed was an area that could have been the mouth of a river you may spot what you are looking for. You have to change the photos to black and white to get any real detail. But you keep in mind what happen to mars you will start to see you are looking at a rubble pile from a major flood. It has been a long time since I did this myself, but I am sure I could pick out busted to bits parts of rounded stone columns with fluting.They have to be degrading every image from the rover for pictures from a dollar store camera are sharper. The black and white information is harder to play with. Good Luck to you.

Corey

Post Number: 954
Posted on Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 09:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

Thanks for the enlightening perspective. You chose your words carefully, and you made your point logically.

At the time, the Sirian removal of Mars artifacts was a devastating blow to many of us in the FIGU community, and yet, I had not thought of the negative (-) consequences to the ancient technology, until I read your post. Now at least we don't have to worry about the negative consequences, but at the same time, we also cannot achieve the "great major changes" of finding the artifacts, as mentioned in contact 251 either. Tit for tat, I suppose. At the very least, like Norm pointed out, they could have simply removed the technology, that could have caused harm by future generations, and left the stone buildings, pyramids, and statues remain, as a testament to our true history.

Still I understand what you are saying, and even though I read your post, and pondered what you said, I still cannot shake my modest opinion that those artifacts were our race's birthright, by being born with the same aging/aggression gene our genetically-manipulated forefather's were born with, on their travels to the SOL system, from Sirius.

At the very least, I hope the Sirians made a museum of the artifacts they removed, for when our people are more mature, in about 800 years, when our planet's peoples take consciousness-based evolution seriously, and Billy's material is discussed openly, I hope they will reveal the museum to our descendants.

I do have a question for you though Eddie, if Billy's CR are being read, and confirmed, in secret, by the powers-that-be, and everything is being planned out, like you say, why is nothing then being done about overpopulation, and the multi-national-peacekeeping troop? Just reading, and confirming the scientific stuff, and foregoing the elephants in the room, is like cutting off the nose to spite the face, so to speak... Or are our people destined to face the consequences of cause and effect first, therefore ensuring needless deaths, before any great changes are produced? Do tell me, I am dying to know...

Back to my study of the booklet "Life and death are inseparably connected together".

Salome

Corey

Corey

Post Number: 955
Posted on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 03:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy Wilson,

Thanks for the tip. From what I can tell, I think the Sirians missed a lot of things, which I am grateful for. I'm sure the technology is gone, but I think there is a lot that the Mars colonizers will have plenty of questions. Stephan Moore was supposed to put together a collection of the best rover shots that still indicate artifacts, and post it on the forums, but I don't think he ever did.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page