Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 21, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through January 21, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1483
Posted on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 06:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey this is just my own opinion but Billy and the Plejaren are purposely testing us.
The Mars rovers are still returning photos of what appears to be artificial human made objects.
Besides there are infinitely much more outside of the tightly confined information within the CR.
They just want us to look outside of it and to thereby grow from it.
I've noticed over the years that our thoughts are controlled by the limits and boundaries of what Billy and the Plejarens have proffered.
What genius hey.
It's meant to be for everyone so imagine having factored in all possible human reactions and responses before they gave it.
If the powers that be know about the overpopulation problem which they do for decades they will do something about it.
There is a speech on YouTube by David Rockefeller regarding overpopulation.
They'll just do it the psychopathic way as you may well know.

Cheers
Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1484
Posted on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 06:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie
They already have access to the unbelievable Zeti Reticuli technology and our civilisation hasn't collapsed yet.
We don't need to go all the way to Mars to find it.
Billy mentioned that there were 7 or 8 ET space vehicle crashes on earth.
Somebody or some group somewhere somehow retrieved it and most probably backengineered what they managed to.
So the argument that if NASA somehow prematurely retrieved ET tech scientists would pose great danger is a moot point at this stage of the game despite so many psychopaths out there with access to it.
The ultra secret special access black budget programs are repleat with unbelievable tech to kill every man women and children on earth even without going to Mars.
What I think is happening is that the ETs especially the Plejaren and Federation members are sabotaging progress in the area to do with space travel so that we don't menace the space community and them.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 665
Posted on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 09:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

Keep in mind that the Earth human first thinks in terms of as him/herself an individual. (I know you know this).

Their attitude is; "My focus is on what I do ...my job and my ambitions and opportunities with the space program and black projects. There is nothing I can do about over population and will leave that to the people responsible for it."

In a sense, this is a wise approach because the human being can only focus on one thing that he or she is good at and the industry in which they work and in which they can make contributions with.

Also, there is a great deal of 'beneath the surface' "discoveries" that will eventually have to be admitted to the public once we are actively sending astronauts and people to Mars (by NASA and Space-X).

In a sense, the Sirians made life easier for NASA to send rovers and military/exploration/analyzing satellites to Mars without having to blur out every picture and freak people out or further stain their image now that they are on an aggressive campaign to re-establish interest in funding NASA and getting public support for funding, etc.

NASA is stuck between a rock and a hard place. They are terrified of the suicidal reactions by overly religious people and persuading people to get excited about funding their space program.

Newinitiation,

That is correct, they have been developing and perfecting technologies from these crashes. Unfortunately, the funding NASA receives is ridiculous and cannot afford them to really do a job with it. But tremendous progress has been made.

Have you noticed the new designs of the space capsules to be used to go to Mars and "bring back" our astronauts? Now there is something interesting.

If our scientists were themselves educated on the Laws of the Formation, they would be making far more rapid and advancing technologies and advancements. (Hopefully they read this statement and act on it; but this requires the enthusiasm and arduous study and then the recognition of the learning in the daily life to confirm the cognition and gain the wisdom).

Salome,
Eddie

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 666
Posted on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 10:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One other thing,

Those of us here could effectuate a tremendous 'helping-hand' to our scientists, world-leaders, religious-leaders, etc. if we applied the learned wisdom from the recognition through the practical life experience from the arduous study of the Creative Laws.

If we here were to stop and meditate, activate our consciousness and direct it towards the productive use of the knowledge gained from the Spiritual Teaching and insights provided by Billy and his Plejaren friends, we could effect and steer whatsoever changes for the good of humanity and Earth as we determine and like.

So far we have been affective in our interactions on this and other forums with each other.

We do not realize the power we hold with our discussions. We do not realize that the intellect quickly judges the bane and the useless conversation and thereby the reader looses interest and eventually no longer finds interest in reading our conversations.

This is a responsibility we must face and the results (consequences) of which we ourselves are afflicted by.

If our discussions and conversations here were intuitively inspired by the cognition (arduous study), intuitive application of the 'practical life experience' and the wisdom gained through the knowledge & recognition of the natural creative laws, we would impact those (scientists, world-leaders, etc.) who out of curiosity investigate what we discuss and we speak of and what we encourage.

For we ourselves, actually have a far greater impactful effect than the Contact Reports could ever have. Because we are the defenders of the prophets and the Truth (we are the evidence and life-proof of the validity and the efficacy). We are the lab-rat that can demonstrate the effects of the spiritual teaching and the cognition and its practical-life-experience gained knowledge & wisdom. For through the knowledge and wisdom of the laws of the formation, for example, even without the scientific background or education, we would discover or provide the solutions to many of their challenges. We (our discussions) would be a source of inspiration to them all.

Salome,
Eddie

Corey

Post Number: 957
Posted on Saturday, October 03, 2015 - 12:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is a Nasa fusion ship, that was designed in 2013, that can cut the trip to Mars to 30 days. I hope someone, somewhere, is developing it, as it sounded very promising at the time. Unless they have something better?!? I know contact 251 states the first few trips to Mars will not have good luck, but hopefully this baby can do the trick after that!

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/04/10/nasa_fusion_engine_fast_mars_trip/

"The resultant microsecond reaction forces the propellant mass out at 30 kilometers per second, and would be able to pulse every minute or so and not cause g-force damage to the spacecraft's occupants."

(Message edited by indi on October 03, 2015)
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Corey

Post Number: 958
Posted on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 11:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

For my notes, what "Goblet" verses deal with the law of formation?

Salome

Corey
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124

Rebirth

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 09:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddieamartin,

Intriguing post my friend. I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work!

Salome
* Intuition; I hold it down for the block bleeders *

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1486
Posted on Saturday, October 03, 2015 - 08:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie I called it the wishing well here and have come to the same conclusion.
But in order for us to get our point across to those who are still unfamiliar with the ST information we need to put some effort first and foremost into how we word our ideas.
The Most impressive part about the style of Billy and the Plejaren's delivery of information is in the simple language that they use and how considerate they are to all and not just a few.
Even as they have the ability to run rings around our small intelligence they are able to get their point across in such an impressive and very hard to do simple language.
Now how's that for genius but most of all being a noble artist.

As for NASA I am sure you knew the bad news that it's all a charade.
There is NASA and then there is the real space program which gets most of the funding.
Its all an open secret of course and the above top secret nature of all secret space experiments, research and testing means that only few are privy to the information.
Has anybody found the 2.3 trillion unaccounted dollars Rumsfeld talked about on 10/9/2001.
They don't called it the 'black budget' for nothing.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1487
Posted on Saturday, October 03, 2015 - 08:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey I was under the impression that that 251 statement has already come to pass and was referring to the rover mission.
I could be wrong but I didn't exactly understood that to mean 'manned' flight

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 668
Posted on Saturday, October 03, 2015 - 09:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Corey,

To make that list I would have to go through the Goblet as they (or their reference/explanation/allegory) are sprinkled all over the book.

The Law of the Formation direct us to look at and to consider how the Creation (its forces and energies/patterns and influences) created all the creations (plants, insects, microbes, creatures, gravity, light, humans, etc.).

From these we can recognize this law of the formation and then select any one (or joint/interconnected) aspects or components and through the creative process (the creative use of our consciousness/intellect/creativity) we can extract scientific or advancing technologies to help us improve our lives, develop tools ...such as primitive man building better and better shelters, tools for hunting, designing automobiles, etc.

Insects and small creatures can help us develop robotics, wings of birds can help us improve airplane wings, etc.

The law of the existence tells us the human being must constantly exercise his consciousness and his intellect/creativity and through the creation (nature) we enter the classroom of the Creation from which we can look, learn and create all sorts of advancing technologies.

Here are some to see how the prophets allegorically taught (about) this law: If you read the following verses in their order, an interesting idea (cognition?) forms.
Goblet of the Truth chapter 2 verses 48, 79, 120, 192, 225, 282, 285, 306 ...with these verses we learn at the end (306) that the formation is to make life a paradise for all, to develop things to benefit everyone and to focus on the good and the productive and that which brings harmony, joy, peace and enjoyment to everyone as well as abilities and technologies to help the healing and curing of the sick, etc., etc., etc.

But I am in actuality doing the Goblet (Book of the Teaching of the Prophets) an injustice. The reader should first go through the texts (pages, chapters & verses) in the way that the prophets have laid them out in order to effect the truthly effect.

Salome,
Eddie

Salome,
Eddie

Corey

Post Number: 960
Posted on Saturday, October 03, 2015 - 12:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Eddie!

Salome

Corey

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 669
Posted on Saturday, October 03, 2015 - 04:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You're welcome Corey

I know you know that which I wrote; I hope it was helpful to those of us just coming into the Spiritual Teaching or those of us who simply needed a little encouragement.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 670
Posted on Saturday, October 03, 2015 - 04:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rebirth, thank you and you're welcome.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Getknowledge

Post Number: 164
Posted on Monday, October 12, 2015 - 08:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact 251: While mass tourism will increase by leaps and bounds, and slowly but surely will invade and destroy the remaining Shangri-Las on Earth, first steps will be taken for a flight to Mars, but will not be blessed with good fortune. However, the next flight, which ensues very soon, will have better luck although it will encounter certain difficulties due to unexpected technical problems. All of this will transpire shortly after the worldwide misery of unemployment and its related ills are corrected and surmounted.

When Mehran Keshe (www.keshefoundation.org) gives his plasma reactors to the world’s ambassadors on October 16th in Rome, Italy gas price should begin to plummet. Italy has already ordered over 1,000,000 units. China is jumping on this with both feet. The Saudi Prince was told to stop filling oil tankers because he’ll have nowhere to sell it.

Keshe: “Gasoline may drop below $1 by Christmas”
Tien

Corey

Post Number: 964
Posted on Monday, October 12, 2015 - 09:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scientists speculate if the global conveyor-belt breaks down (contact 544), this could lead to an ice age:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2015/10/12/why-the-earths-past-has-scientists-so-worried-about-the-atlantic-oceans-circulation/

Str0323

Post Number: 46
Posted on Monday, October 26, 2015 - 03:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone.
Isn't it written in the material somewhere that human beings will unknowingly consume human flesh? If so, does anybody know where?

Here's a link about human DNA found in hotdogs.
https://www.rt.com/usa/319786-test-human-dna-hot-dogs/

Saalome,
Scott Reed.

Benhilo

Post Number: 19
Posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 10:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Scott,

After I read your post I looked up the hotdog story only to yawn at the result since it referred more to cross contamination than the eating of human flesh. If fact it stated that of all the "dogs" tested there was around or less than 2% which is bad enough but really not significant since these could be attributed to occupationally related accidents. However, I just read a BBC article, "Rape and cannibalism in South Sudan". The article states "...evidence of killing, torture, mutilations, and rape as well as episodes of forced cannibalism." My point is that it is not only unknowingly but knowingly.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 929
Posted on Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 02:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Having your finger on the pulse of world events meets having a finger in a bun .

Davidmg

Post Number: 199
Posted on Friday, October 30, 2015 - 06:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think we have more important areas to look at as stated in the Henoch Prophesies. After decades of how extremist and non-extremist are when their devotion to their beliefs is so strong that it is only match equally with offensive back-lashing of many kinds towards anyone within their surroundings regardless whether a bystander is or is not against their beliefs.

This is only my opinion but, when people of a developing country or nation enters into another country their animosity towards the life they have and

outcry of suppression is released and therefore creates conflict with-in the infiltrated country because the host country has given them a shred of "HOPE" and a means to escape the harsh impoverished conditions of life they want escape from . And with that blind kindness that these countries has given to refugees we paid back many times fold in the unbalance, unresolved, ungraceful, acts for which they will produce and through which they will breath a sigh of relief and will cast away all motivation to fight for their own country, their own heritage, their own industrial growth, as well as establishing their own economical stability that is not to be dictated by foreign leaders. So many peoples of waring countries know no other life than conflict that starts from childhood through to seniority years.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/10/germans-panic-as-muslims-march-through-city-this-is-our-future-video

(Message edited by indi on October 31, 2015)

Davidmg

Billwilson12

Post Number: 200
Posted on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 12:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A Canadian company selling air bottled in a ski resort says it's now seeing huge demand from Chinese customers. Even called "Vitality Air" even the smallest things are coming into lifetimes. http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/15/asia/china-canadian-company-selling-clean-air/
Peace
Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Watchdog

Post Number: 87
Posted on Friday, January 08, 2016 - 04:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Today I log into my FaceBook and look what I see in the news feed on my wall. See photos.

One says.
Anthropocene Era: International Scientific Panel Says Earth Likely Entering New Geological Age
The panel said the Earth has entered the "Great Acceleration" decade, in which human population and its consumption patterns speed up, creating a visible effect on the sediments in the future.

The other one says. In short.
BMW debuts their new mirror-less concept car.

Here we go everyone. Its a-come'n our way.

David AKA Watchdog. USA

Watchdog

Post Number: 88
Posted on Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 04:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And yet another.

On Inforwars website there is an article titled

"Human-Animal Chimeras Are Gestating on U.S. Research Farms"

A radical new approach to generating human organs is to grow them inside pigs or sheep

"...Braving a funding ban put in place by America’s top health agency, some U.S. research centers are moving ahead with attempts to grow human tissue inside pigs and sheep with the goal of creating hearts, livers, or other organs needed for transplants..."

continued.
http://www.infowars.com/human-animal-chimeras-are-gestating-on-u-s-research-farms/

Good day everyone.

David AKA Watchdog. USA

Johnboy

Post Number: 130
Posted on Thursday, January 21, 2016 - 11:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy Meier's warning of the predicted 9.0 Cascadia Subduction Zone seaquake could be imminent. An offshore warning bouy has shown a sudden drop in the water column. And a 'mini-tsunami' took coastal visitors by surprise recently. Here is the link to the warning from an ocean data bouy. https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/779 and this is the video of the resulting 'mini-tsunami'....http://www.kgw.com/news/local/north-coast/mini-tsunami-on-wash-coastcaught-on-cam/19832465

The 'locals' may call this a 'rogue wave'....but, the combination of the two events happening in sequence is too important to ignore as a 'rogue'.

If you are near the Northwest Pacific Coast....please be aware of this information and be ready to take immediate action. If you know anyone who is still living there.....please share this ASAP.

Johnboy

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page