Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 28, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Help Wanted » Archive through February 28, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 2444
Posted on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 07:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Post requests related to help needed with any parts of FIGU related issues.

Thanks
Scott-Moderator

Rogerpeck

Post Number: 12
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2014 - 02:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My apologies if this is not related to the current topic. We should NEVER compare our worthless and degenerate money based society with an advanced social structure as that of the Plejaren. We are incomparable in this way. Their technology allows them anything and everything they would ever need or want. A hugely significant contribution to our spiritual lacking is due to both monetary systems and religion.

Qmanchu

Post Number: 13
Posted on Saturday, September 06, 2014 - 06:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings figu,

I'm available to help out and I have an extremely large cache of skills, work efficiency systems, sense of urgency(motivation), application of innovations and of course creativity. Is it possible to maintain anonymity , autonomy?

Sincerely,

Q

Ferbon

Post Number: 373
Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2014 - 05:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can anyone direct me to any Figu text where it is explained how/out of what first cults developed themselves - I mean primeval cults in first tribal villages of prehistoric man?

Salome

Msmichelle

Post Number: 32
Posted on Sunday, November 30, 2014 - 07:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Are there any German Speaking Forum members living in the Central Florida area???
MsMichelle

Jacobus

Post Number: 47
Posted on Monday, January 12, 2015 - 10:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi there, can anybody tell me...

The crucifixion cross, what shape did it really have? Was it just a "Y" shape, or was it in the shape of the peace symbol, with three wooden beams, pointed in an upwards direction?

I am planning an oil painting and I want it to be as close as possible to the real event.

Memo00

Post Number: 628
Posted on Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 12:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don´t know but this may help: http://nkox.homestead.com/ycrosspix.html

Blake_p

Post Number: 281
Posted on Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 03:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacobus,

In the newest and last version of the Talmud Jmmanuel it is said that there was no manufactured cross,it was actually an old dead tree/tree stump of some kind. But most crusifictions in the Roman era were Y shaped or T shaped. I will try and find the direct quote or info in the book.

Jacobus

Post Number: 48
Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 12:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks guys! So that boils down to, I guess, is artistic freedom, just as was done in the past with artists being commissioned to do paintings for the church. They all look different. The real truth would probably be too foreign and unrecognizable today, if I did an absolutely accurate depiction of the event. For now, I will stick to the "Y" shape cross, with the extra pole in the middle, almost representing the peace symbol.

The main message in this painting, is the message that "god" was flying around and monitoring events on that day, possibly influencing the weather to change abruptly.

I will post a picture when its finished, when that's going to be, I am not sure. All I can say, is that I am very inspired and it's going quite quickly.

Jacobus

Post Number: 49
Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 03:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks guys! So that boils down to, I guess, is artistic freedom, just as was done in the past with artists being commissioned to do paintings for the church. They all look different. The real truth would probably be too foreign and unrecognizable today, if I did an absolutely accurate depiction of the event. For now, I will stick to the "Y" shape cross, with the extra pole in the middle, almost representing the peace symbol.

The main message in this painting, is the message that "god" was flying around and monitoring events on that day, possibly influencing the weather to change abruptly.

I will post a picture when its finished, when that's going to be, I am not sure. All I can say, is that I am very inspired and it's going quite quickly.

Blake_p

Post Number: 283
Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just a suggestion, I certainly wouldn't want to stifle anyone's artistic creativity but having someone crucified on the peace symbol might not be the best. That would seem to me to be the same type of imagery that the upside-down peace symbol would represent. That would be imagery represented with conflicting ideology,and actually as I said he wasn't crucified on a cross or the like so it wouldn't correspond to the truth.

Jacobus

Post Number: 50
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2015 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I hear what you are saying Blake. The cross is luckily not the main focal point of the painting. The gigantic beamships are the main attraction, arresting your attention as the thunderstorm clouds swoop overhead. As all this is taking place an immensely powerful lightning bolt tears through the atmosphere, as though coming from the beamships. This painting is designed to shake the foundations of the common religious perception.

Watchdog

Post Number: 8
Posted on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 08:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A question regarding Billy's Photos and film.
Ive read that there are something like 1100 or 1300 photos but Im only finding galleries with limited photos. where can I view all of the photo's ? Shouldn't all of them be available ?

Thanks everyone.
David AKA Watchdog

Corey

Post Number: 755
Posted on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 11:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is the Photo-Inventarium book that has 617 photo's you can buy from FIGU Swiss.
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Patm

Post Number: 286
Posted on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 12:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Watchdog,

You can order the entire photo-Inventory at:
https://figu.org/shop/b%C3%BCcher/photo-inventarium

Salome
PatM

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 46
Posted on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 12:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,
on the wiki page you can find a lot of info
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Reports

Davidmg

Post Number: 163
Posted on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 08:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

https://figu.org/shop/b%C3%BCcher/photobuch

Davidmg

Sonicecho

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 07:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello can anyone tell me where and when i can ask billy meier a question? thanks.

Hi Sonicecho,

The Questions Section opens up towards the end of each month, be quick because it fill up fast :-) Scott-Moderator

(Message edited by scott on February 26, 2015)

Votan

Post Number: 288
Posted on Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 01:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

When you say end of month, it is now 27 February.How do you find it.
joe

Dae_il

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 02:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know the Ancient fountain youth of secret written about Tibetan Yoga? In these days, I have practiced it. But sometimes, I thought that this yoga is really effective for my health. This yoga is very famous in western countries. Anyway Can anyone give me the information for that? Thanks

Theoldthomas

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 02:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone. I am posting here because I want your help in identifying me versus the other forum members with a similar name. My name is Thomas and I was previously on this forum years ago. I am the Thomas that lived in France when I was on the forum before and my last name is Hall just to be clear. I am nearly 46 years old, American and have been studying the Meier information since about 1990. I have much of the material available from FIGU and much of it has been translated in amateur fashion. I am not fluent in German and I have nothing to sell nor to advertise. I am just reintroducing myself to the board. If I do not respond immediately, please do not take offense. I go to school and I work so I might not reply as quickly as I'd like (though I will try to).

Have an excellent day!

Thomas

Corey

Post Number: 1043
Posted on Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 11:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,

I remember you from all those years ago, nice to see you rejoined the forums.

kind regards, cheers, & salome,

Corey
mental-block: consciousness, thoughts, feelings, psyche.
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216

Markcampbell

Post Number: 931
Posted on Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 08:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas , Yes I remember you . Welcome back .

There are a lot more translations available at Future of Mankind , if you haven't visited there in a while . Also , Billy doesn't answer questions anymore due to health problems .

Mark

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page