Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 10, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Help Wanted » Archive through November 10, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Thomashall

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 06:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Corey and Mark :-)

I appreciate the welcome back.

Have a good day both of you and everyone else as well...

Paul_h

Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2016 - 08:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

My name is Paul and I'm from England, I'm in my mid fifties and I've been interested in the Meier case since the 1980s.

I've always believed in Billy and the copious evidence that he produced in the early contacts, but I've found a discrepancy in some of the Contact Reports.

In Semjase's second contact (http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_002) she affirms the truthfulness of Kenneth Arnold's 1947 sighting:

"...Billy:
First of all, I would be interested to know about Kenneth Arnold. Am I correct that he was not a fraud?

Semjase:
59. Certainly, this man was no fraud, for he really had seen our beamships.
60. Many other pilots have encountered our beamships or alien ones as well..."

However, many years later in contact 424 (http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_424) Billy asks Ptaah the same question:

"...And what was with Kenneth Arnold, who in the 1940s saw several UFOs while flying in his private airplane"

Ptaah replies:

"...he did not observe any extraterrestrial flying objects but secret US test flights of one-winged aircraft..."

So we have a complete contradiction if the Contact Reports are regarded as accurate.

I have also uncovered another mismatch:

In contact 37 (http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_037) Semjase says that Betty and Barney Hill encountered ETs:

"...Of this I can say: It happened on the 19th of September, in the mountains of New Hampshire in the USA, during the night, when two Earth human beings, by the name of Betty Hill and Barney Hill, a married couple, met with a spaceship of extraterrestrial origin..."

Semjase is full of detail:

"...So they took possession of both Earth human beings for a time of 127 minutes, brought them into their spaceship, and subjected them very thoroughly to their examinations and analyses, while they also took different specimens from both, such as some drops of blood, male sperm, hairs, saliva, finger nails and skin. They took as well, specimens from the shoes and clothing, and from other things too, which were of importance for the analysis of those intelligences. Everything was very carefully examined by them and was recorded radio-photographically..."

She also says:

"...They originate from the planet and star system ZETA RETICULI, as I already explained..."

But in contact 424 Ptaah disagrees:

"...What has to be said in respect to the married couple Hill, and all other persons who were allegedly abducted or even medically harmed, or who supposedly had implants implanted, and who under hypnosis exposed these occurrences is, that these occurrences have never happened, and are nothing but illusions, imagination, delusions and deliberate lies, as well as also schizophrenic illusionary products and disturbances of consciousness brought forth through the interference of electromagnetic fields of the earth, through which unrealities, unreal happenings as well as unreal memories and unreal experiences are caused, but also unreal pain, fear and unreal perceptions and so forth...."

Can anyone explain these divergences? Something is wrong - they can't both be right.

Contact Report 002 is described as"an official and authorised translation of a FIGU publication" while Contact Report 424 is billed as "an unofficial but authorised translation of a FIGU publication" whereas Contact Report 037 is called "an unofficial and unauthorised translation of a FIGU publication."

Apologies for the length,

Paul

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 103
Posted on Sunday, June 26, 2016 - 04:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Paul,

Welcome to the forum!

There are a few those cases, where the Plejaren have to correct earlier opinions and assessments. They are typically adding plausible explanations when doing so. I recall an example from the earlier years, when they had to apologize and admit to Billy that they had in the past totally underestimated how dishonest humans on earth could be, when more closely examining thoughts of FIGU Kerngruppe members of those days.

Don’t forget, they are only humans and tend to make mistakes, less than us, but still.

Between Semjase’s superficial and naïve understanding from 1975 and contact 424 there are 31 years of more intensive research by them.

As far as the Kenneth Arnold case is concerned, you can read further down in the text that a three-year investigation took place. They obviously had their doubts about earlier own judgements.

And for the Hills, the note continues with…

„Bei den Hills waren elektromagnetische Störfelder der Erde der Auslöser für die falschen Erlebniserinnerungen.”

”As far as the Hills are concerned, fields of electromagnetic interferences were the trigger of the false memories of experiences."

And as far as I can recall from having meanwhile almost completely read all reports, the contact notes don’t contain a single case where differences between newer and older statements are anything but corrections of older opinions/claims, based on a better fact finding that took place. So whenever you see discrepancies, you can safely assume that Plejaren knowledge had evolved. Anyhow this does not happen that often.

Salome,
Stefan

Paul_h

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, June 26, 2016 - 07:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stefan,

Many thanks for the reply.

I guess it's true to say that we all make mistakes, even the Plejaren, (and some of us learn from them).

Regarding Contact 037 I'm still surprised that Semjase's apparent mistake (about Betty and Barney Hill etc) is so full of detail and that Ptaah doesn't mention any of this at all in Contact 424.

Best regards,

Paul

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 717
Posted on Sunday, June 26, 2016 - 03:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Paul_h

Ptaah did not make a contradiction.

Please seek their explanations regarding the differences between "Alien" and "Extraterrestrial".

You will then find that Ptaah does not contradict Semjase.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Patm

Post Number: 378
Posted on Friday, August 05, 2016 - 09:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacobus,

I would recommend purchasing the FIGU book Photo-Inventarium at:
https://shop.figu.org/b%C3%BCcher/photo-inventarium?language=en

This book contains CLEAN high resolution prints of Billy's photos.
On page 28 of this book a CLEAN print of Photo No. 494 can be found that does not contain the imperfection(s) that the photo you pointed to contains. Note also that the photo you pointed to also contains a scratch in the trees just above and between the two stacks of logs that is not present in the CLEAN print in the book.

Looks like this was not done on purpose, someone just needed to clean the scanner glass before the photo (jpg) was made in the photo you reference.

Hope this helps.
Salome,
PatM

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1191
Posted on Saturday, August 06, 2016 - 08:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

May I suggest that with shipping and wire transfer fees from Switzerland, for US buyers, it's not only a little cheaper here:

http://theyfly.com/newproducts/newproducts.html

...but you'll also get it a LOT sooner.

Joe

Post Number: 453
Posted on Saturday, August 06, 2016 - 10:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PatM,

You are replying to Jacubus, but where is Jacubus' post?

Jacobus

Post Number: 52
Posted on Saturday, August 06, 2016 - 04:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Pat, yes I also noticed similar scratches in other areas of the image, that as you say, are not present in the origional. I also agree that it could've been just a coincidence.

Jacobus

Post Number: 53
Posted on Sunday, August 07, 2016 - 12:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Joe, I was referring to this image:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/w/images/b/be/08_03_1975_Hintere%2C_Sadelegg_Schmidruti_494.jpg

My first impression was that a hairline scratch was deliberately placed to make it look as though the beamship was swinging/dangling from a wire. I have to say it looks suspicious, because the line is perfectly directed towards the center of the beamship. If I was a newbie, details like that would've, could've influenced my judgment. This photo could definitely be used to discredit Billys photos.

You have to zoom in to see it properly.

Jacobus

Post Number: 54
Posted on Sunday, August 07, 2016 - 05:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok, now that I have gone through all the pictures on thefutureofmankind.co.uk, donated by an anonymous person who recently bought them on ebay, I am slightly more suspicious. There is actually another picture with a scratch line resembling a rope or thin wire attached to the beamship. I mean, for someone who desperately wants to discredit the authenticity of Billy Meier, this is all the evidence they will probably need.

Why the person who donated the image wants to stay anonymous, is still a bit strange to begin with...

the other picture:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/File:27_02_1975_Fuehsbuhl-Hofhalden_47.jpg

Joe

Post Number: 454
Posted on Sunday, August 07, 2016 - 10:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

But Jacobus, where is the post where you had actually asked about that image? I'm asking because I obviously can't find it.

Jacobus

Post Number: 55
Posted on Monday, August 08, 2016 - 08:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good question Joe... Where is it?

Scott

Post Number: 2633
Posted on Monday, August 08, 2016 - 04:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacobus,
Here is the link to your original post. I moved it because it really doesn't belong in this area.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/1323.html?1469664207#POST78348

Thanks
Scott

Michael_k

Post Number: 26
Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2016 - 01:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is any one here interested in a rework project of the GENESIS translation?

Due to my own personal ambition and in my leisure time, last year in April I completed the GENESIS translation German-English. In phone conversation with Billy, he recommended me to send it to Christian Frehner. After sending the translation to Christian, he replied with the statement; the translation is not accurate enough.

Since then I haven't rework on the translation, Well, maybe as a project with others, could be possible to revise the translation accurately and professionally.

My profession is not translator. I'm not a qualified translator.

Is any one interested?

Michael

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 119
Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2016 - 08:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michael,

Wow, you have picked a tough one to tackle. Am certainly highly motivated to be of help. Count me in as member of the team. Is your mother tongue English? Then there would be a fair chance of my contributions being of value-add and complementing your efforts. And I assume that you made already use of FIGU’s online dictionary https://figu.org/dict/

With this one in work, and rather soon the translation of Dekalog/Dodekalog (one of my favorite FIGU books) being finished by FIGU Canada, many more readers should have the pleasure of studying some powerful content right from Petale. Great developments.

Salome,
Stefan

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 416
Posted on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 04:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

I promised Scott to translate CR 60.
But after that I, too, would be interested to assist you:
I understand both languages perfectly well.

Salome,
Bill

Michael_k

Post Number: 27
Posted on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Stefan_z2,

thanks for your highly motivation!!!

Yes, the GENESIS is a real tough one and yes, I used the FIGU online dictionary, but during my translation, there were some words in the GENESIS which was not elaborated on the FIGU online dictionary. I haven't been there, the FIGU online dictionary, since I completed the translation. So I may assume more new words have been attached.

Both languages, German and English, are not my native tongue, to say, per genetic.

I will like to send you the translation in a doc-format so you can work through to find out what to be complemented.

Did you translate the Dekalog/Dodekalog yourself in cooperation with FIGU Canada?
If you are in contact with FIGU Canada for the revision of the GENESIS that will be also a great help.

Best regards,
Michael

Michael_k

Post Number: 28
Posted on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 08:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tat_tvam_asi,

Yes, of course.
You can also receive the translation.

Stefan_z2 and Tat_tvam_asi, how can we exchange our email address? Can Scott help to exchange our email address so we can email each other?

Best regards
Michael

Scott

Post Number: 2641
Posted on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 10:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael_k,

If you like send me your email and I will send it to Bill and Stefan.

scott.baxter@forum.figu.org

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 121
Posted on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 06:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michael, Bill and potential other contributors,

Let us organise this cleverly. Instead of handling the work sequentially via emailed docs, we can load the raw text into a shared space (OneDrive etc.), with concurrent edit access granted to a group of named volunteers. That way we can accelerate the work, use easy commenting features etc. and get most productive with the sporadic individual time that we can afford.

Am comfortable with here sharing one of my private email addresses: zutt AT ieee.org

So Michael, Bill let us discuss practicalities, and I guess that we can keep the invitation open.

Salome,
Stefan

PS: On the question of the Dekalog. I had created a translation proposal for the 6th recommendation, with the aim of using it in this forum for a specific ethical discussion topic. When asking the Centre about advice on how to proceed with quality assurance work, the answer had been surprising and very pleasant, letting me know that FIGU Canada had already finished the whole book and is now in the stage of quality assuring texts. I understood from Bernadette that procedurally it would for any new work be normal to at least in the very late stage of work have an English speaking official FIGU country group getting involved, as the book distribution mechanism would ultimately rely on their part.

Aeden

Posted on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi guys, I am just wondering if there are any way that I could contact Mr Meier directly. I have some questions that I would like ask from him. I would be grateful if anyone could reply to this post. :-)

Thank you,
Aeden

Votan

Post Number: 631
Posted on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 03:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott , Moderator

Still have not received a proper answer if Billy is going to go back to answering questions in the near future. It has been awhile.

Hi Votan, nothing has changed, it if does I will post an update.- Scott

(Message edited by scott on November 10, 2016)
joe

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page