Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Politics & Governments

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » Politics & Governments « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive for 2000Savio14 12-19-00  07:36 am
Archive for 2001Michael Horn36 07-19-01  01:48 pm
Archive for 2002Claes Elmberg10-07-02  05:52 am
Archive for 2003Michael_h22 03-06-03  09:22 am
Archive for 2004Peter_brodowski161 04-07-04  07:59 pm
Archive for 2005Nestingwave203 03-10-05  09:11 am
Archive for 2006Newinitiation273 01-03-06  08:44 pm
Archive for 2007Norm114 01-10-07  05:11 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Discuss issues related to global politics and governments.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Matt

Post Number: 99
Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2007 - 06:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jo_jo, that was not what I had intended to imply with regards to my prior post. It had to do with pointing out how that countries leaders think, and the reason why that country could soon be wiped off the map as is mentioned in the Meier material. Hopefully it will only stay as a prophecy.

Matt

Post Number: 100
Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2007 - 07:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jo_jo, here is another example of what I mean.

Most people are not aware that these events below is what happened in the Lebanon-Israeli war.

by Barry Chamish - An Israeli writer

The lessons of the 2006 war (Lebanon-Israel) were well learned in the war councils of Teheran, Damascus and Cairo. Egypt and Iran entered a missile race to see who could supply more rockets to Israel's enemies.

Within barely a year of the war, over 20,000 new short and medium range missiles were aimed at Israel.

When Syria entered the war on the third day, Israel was buried alive.

Day One
- In a massive coordinated attack, some 6,000 missiles hit the Tel Aviv area, knocking out much of the military's operating and intelligence networks. Hundreds die in the rubble. The survivors are in panic. The Israeli government has left the country before the airport is overwhelmed first by terrified civilians, then by the enemy.

Day Two
- Another 6,000 missiles are shot throughout the country, knocking out electricity and isolating army units into pockets, defeatable by anti-tank missiles. They are first attacked by the Palestinians and their missiles, then Israeli Arabs, then Arabs from everywhere.

Day Three
- Syria enters the war and fires 10,000 rockets on its first day. Israel is now in sheer chaos; it has all broken down. In East Jerusalem, 140,000 Arabs march to the Jewish West. They have burned the Jewish Quarter of the Old City and are now streaming out from every gate. Many Jews run to the forests, but they'll die of thirst if they manage to evade capture and fatal abuse.

The Western Wall is destroyed with its rabbis and worshipers forced to watch. They are led away in tears. None is ever seen again. With the enemy coordinated and Israel without a chain of command, the nation has already disappeared. The enemy first takes over isolated settlements, breaking their defenses and their wills. The men are hunted down.

They are gathered together to watch their wives and children raped. Anyone who dares turn his eyes away is shot, if he's lucky, fatally. Those who survive will soon dangle from the nearest meat hooks or other useful slow death apparati.

Day Four
- Word is out in Damascus, Cairo, Amman, and throughout the Middle East, that Israel is for the taking. The Zionist leaders were ready for flight and were gone. The people were left behind to be slaughtered.

Syrian soldiers were now flushing "proud" Jewish soldiers out of the isolated IDF camps. Many of these soldiers were not going to fight to the end. They left the camps with their hands in the air, totally defeated. In the cities and towns, Israelis walked down shattered streets, looking for safety. There was none. It was better to be old and ugly and maybe get shot.

For the attractive ladies dressed in top brands, death never came quickly
enough. The lovely ladies of Judaism were left to consider their fate in the ruins of their homes and then, maybe, shot only once through the head.

Day Five
- America calls for a UN ceasefire, but it is too late. The men in their Peugeots are rushing to Israel for the treasure or the scraps; maybe they'll have to settle for a feeble old man. If nothing else, he would know the humiliation of being sodomized.

The Jews had sat back, ignored reality and let their government sell out the nation's resources and defenses. They couldn't see that the Jews had been infiltrated and their leaders were betraying them to death end.

Matt, would you please try and post the link instead of cutting and pasting, this will save server space...thanks

FIGU Moderator

barrychamish.com

Jo_jo

Post Number: 250
Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2007 - 11:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Another wing-dinger Matt. You are on the ball [for an anti-Semite]. The moderators, on the other hand, might need some guidance from Christian, because they obviously can't distinguish between another sick and irresponsible post full of dim-witted speculation, and something of value.

Hector

Post Number: 271
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2007 - 04:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree with Sharon.Sometimes the guy told few truths.If Rupert Murdoch owns Fox, the jews control America.But the people in America do not realize it.Rupert Murdoch comes from a jewish background.Fox News is a vile disinformation tool, as are almost all big news networks, TV, papers and internet pages.

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-controlledpress-folder.html

These bastards (news corporations) know how to perpetuate their influence to the masses, with disinfo, lies, deception, halftruths and brainwashing.Summed up= media+politics+religion.Editorials should represent the voice of journalists, but in the end editorials are just biased political propaganda.The news "contents" include non values, superficial and banal news.

What the mass-media do not broadcast simply does not exist.The masses are kept in ignorance.Imagine for a second all the papers in the world dedicating half a page to the plejaren and Billy.(Just good wishes).Since the media dedicate 2/3 of their "news" to politics (the art of deceiving) and bizarre events, i am not surprised that the world population remains so ignorant.

You want to change the world? Begin with the "information" "services".The Jews control America and the white race controls the whole world thru news corps, so Ariel Sharon was right.

Thomas

Post Number: 274
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2007 - 07:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think it is unwise to lump all jews into the same category. Saying things such as "the jews control America" can be considered racist and I could understand why it might be. The truth can be harsh but Hector, I think you should be careful with what you say. Not from fear, but from a standpoint of accuracy and fairness.

Thomas

Hector

Post Number: 272
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2007 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I intended to reaffirm sharon's words.Of course we all are mature enough to distinguish between the jewish people and their political representatives & leaders.(Jehovan the cruel for example).

It's the successive jewish governments and ramifications who i blame, as well as many others.I leave the ordinary people out of the equation.But anyway to accuse anybody of antisemitism has been something common since WW2.Nobody dare to criticize anything related to Israel or he/she will be accused of antisemitism.If anyone wants to call me antisemitic he's free to do so, but it won't correspond to the truth.

Hunter

Post Number: 275
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2007 - 09:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

More Bizarre Behavior from Bush:

Report: In Meeting, ‘Wild-Eyed’ Bush Thumped Chest While Repeating ‘I Am The President!’

http://thinkprogress.org/2007/05/31/bush-wild-eyed

Jo_jo

Post Number: 251
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2007 - 11:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector,

Your words reveal what your are, and any fair-minded person would find your words to be anti-semetic. You may abuse, but not hid, the truth.

Hector

Post Number: 273
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2007 - 04:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My words antisemitic? Can you explain, provide quote, cite my words please? Can you define fair minded person? Do you consider yourself a fair minded person?

Please Jo-Jo.So you call semjase antisemitic too, but you will never make it public.(The dregs of society etc etc).Its so easy to label people.

Matt

Post Number: 101
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2007 - 05:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jo_jo, I don't agree with what you just posted here http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/2196.html?1180729107 in relation to the A. Sharon post I previously posted.

I think you missed the point of my post on the previous page about Sharon and Israel. Perhaps you might see what I meant if you reread what I posted here on this page again.

I also don't agree that Hector is being antisemetic with his comments here.

Markc

Post Number: 502
Posted on Saturday, June 02, 2007 - 12:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's anti-human to accuse someone who speaks the truth , of being anti-semetic . It's unfair advantage of the use of the subject of 'prejudice' , and in itself is prejudice against the freedom of human beings of any race or nationality to recognize injustice and to draw attention to it for the good of everyone .

It's just not kosher .
Mark Campbell

Matt

Post Number: 102
Posted on Saturday, June 02, 2007 - 01:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-controlledpress-folder.html

That was a good website Hector! Here is another one.

Jo_jo will probably see this as being antisemtic again, and if he/she does, then thats his/her problem.

This is an extremely informative website/article that goes into great detail on this Jewish-US media controlled matter.

Who Rules America?

The Alien Grip on Our News and Entertainment Media Must Be Broken

By the Research Staff of National Vanguard Books P.O. Box 330 · Hillsboro · West Virginia 24946 · USA

THERE IS NO GREATER POWER in the world today than that wielded by the manipulators of public opinion in America. No king or pope of old, no conquering general or high priest ever disposed of a power even remotely approaching that of the few dozen men who control America's mass media of news and entertainment.

Their power is not distant and impersonal; it reaches into every home in America, and it works its will during nearly every waking hour. It is the power that shapes and molds the mind of virtually every citizen, young or old, rich or poor, simple or sophisticated.

And who are these all-powerful masters of the media? As we shall see, to a very large extent they are Jews. It isn't simply a matter of the media being controlled by profit-hungry capitalists, some of whom happen to be Jews. If that were the case, the ethnicity of the media masters would reflect, at least approximately, the ratio of rich Gentiles to rich Jews. Despite a few prominent exceptions, the preponderance of Jews in the media is so overwhelming that we are obliged to assume that it is due to more than mere happenstance...........

http://www.natall.com/who-rules-america/

Badr

Post Number: 173
Posted on Saturday, June 02, 2007 - 02:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dears,

Can you guys please try to sit back, Close your eyes and take a few deep breathes? And ask yourself what are you guys talking about and what can be learnt from it…

It seems like this topic is always coming up again and again and everyone seems offended by others opinions or whatever negative vibes I get from reading the posts. Tell me one thing what will we as a group gain from this discussion?… will it change any thing in our lives or on a global scale talking and arguing about this issue. There are enough people trying sort this out and talking about it and discussing it… maybe you guys might find it more interesting arguing this in a forum dedicated to the so-called “Zionist control of the world” or what ever you want to call it, and lets try to remember why we are here not only on the earth but on this forum… I hope you guys see my point, why not try to find something more interesting to talk about… the Meier case has so many other interesting things to talk about… especially the Spiritual aspects of our existence, which is not discussed a lot… and there are many ways to do your own thing, instead of waiting for other people to do translations.

Salome, Badr

Matt

Post Number: 102
Posted on Saturday, June 02, 2007 - 02:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Israel lobby (AIPAC): a danger to the world

Must see video -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J43VHxwNd5g&mode=related&search=

AIPAC is pushing us to war with Iran for Israel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nch43wy8Zb8

AIPAC

The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) is an American special interest group that lobbies the United States Congress and excecutive branch in favor of maintaining a close U.S.-Israel relationship. Describing itself as "America's Pro-Israel Lobby," it is a mass-membership organization including primarily Jews, but also non-Jews, Democrats, Republicans, and independents. AIPAC was formed during the Eisenhower administration, and since then has helped secure American aid and support to Israel. In 1997, Fortune magazine asked Congressmen to rank the "25 most powerful" lobbying organizations in DC. In 2005, the National Journal did the same. Both times, AIPAC came in 2nd - ahead of, for instance, the AFL-CIO and the NRA, but behind the AARP. In 2001, it came in 4th on the Fortune list.

AIPAC

Putin issues sharp warning to US
war

MOSCOW (AFP) -

President Vladimir Putin issued an acerbic warning Thursday to the United States, saying the recent test of a new Russian missile was a direct response to US actions and condemning "imperialism" in world affairs.

"Our American partners have quit the ABM Treaty," Putin told reporters after meeting his Greek counterpart, referring to the landmark 1972 US-Soviet treaty limiting the missile defenses of the Cold War superpower foes.

"We warned them then that we would come out with a response to maintain the strategic balance in the world. Yesterday we conducted a test of a new strategic ballistic missile with multiple warheads, and of a new cruise missile, and will continue to improve our resources."

The United States informed Russia in 2001 that it was exercising its option to withdraw unilaterally from the Anti-Ballistic Missile (ABM) pact. It has since stepped up controversial plans, fiercely opposed by Russia, to deploy a missile defence shield in eastern Europe.

Putin warned Wednesday that the US missile defense plan would turn Europe into a "powder keg" and he repeated on Thursday previous assertions that the planned deployments would ignite a new Cold War-style arms buildup.

"We are not the initiators of this new round of the arms race," Putin said.

READ MORE -

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070531/ts_afp/russiauspolitics_070531140349

Russia tests missile to penetrate U.S. shield

missile

MOSCOW: Russia on Tuesday tested a new intercontinental ballistic missile that it said could break through any antimissile defense system, and President Vladimir Putin stepped up his attacks on the proposed U.S. shield in Poland and the Czech Republic, saying its deployment in Europe would turn the Continent into "a powder keg."

The United States says the system is aimed at blocking possible attacks by countries such as North Korea and Iran, and that Russia could easily overwhelm such a shield with its huge missile force, but Moscow says the system would destroy the strategic balance of forces in Europe.

"The RS-24 intercontinental ballistic missile will strengthen the military potential of Russia's strategic rocket forces to overcome antimissile defense systems and thereby strengthen the potential nuclear deterrent of Russia's strategic nuclear forces," the Strategic Missile Forces command said in a statement.

READ MORE -

http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/05/29/news/shield.php

Russia says nuclear fuel can be shipped to Iran's NPP in 3 days

sge

01/ 06/ 2007

NOVOSIBIRSK, June 1 (RIA Novosti) - Fuel for Iran's Bushehr nuclear power plant can be shipped from West Siberia within three days, an expert at the Novosibirsk nuclear fuel production facility said Friday.

Russia's Atomstroyexport is building the Bushehr facility, Iran's first nuclear power plant, under a 1995 agreement in the south of the Islamic Republic and is to supply fuel six month prior to the physical launch............

http://en.rian.ru/russia/20070601/66506801.html

Putin and Khatami

Tuesday, 1 March, 2005

Presidents Putin and Khatami: Russia is helping Iran build its Bushehr nuclear reactor

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4290161.stm

Hector

Post Number: 275
Posted on Saturday, June 02, 2007 - 03:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Badr i see your point and i will not contribute to fuel this semitism-heated debate anymore.

But responding to Matt, it is obvious that the news corporations & mass media cant be trusted, it doesnt matter if they are controlled by this or that country, or by secret societies.These people are working hard to keep the truth outside of tabloids, internet, tv shows and papers.There is a guy named David von Klein who explains this topic much better than me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PibPCVJmoFE

Also, a great collection of banal, meaningless editorials about iraq and other political (left & right wing) topics can be found in this site: www.realclearpolitics.com.I say banal because these "intellectuals" are unable to identify the root of the evils, overpopulation, intervention policies, lack of information, lack of antiwar conscience, lack of world government...instead, they side either with left or right wing candidates and their banal, void message.When reading such editorials its vital to keep your senses awake and not let yourself be slightly/fully deceived by such politician cheerleaders.Many readers say.Hey this is the New York Times editorial, this is quality.. it can't be biased...¿¿??¿ The NYT, or the WP scrutinize public information, they do not have access to CIA files for example.You can't trust the media about Apollo XI.They will sell the government opinion whenever they have an opportunity.

Just a few thoughts.

The_future

Post Number: 25
Posted on Saturday, June 02, 2007 - 05:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If anyone runs the United States, it’s the publicly traded corporations. The media just does their bidding. Look at the Dow Jones Industrials, the 30 largest and most widely traded public companies in the US.

3M
Alcoa
Altria Group
American Express
American International Group
AT&T
Boeing
Caterpillar
Citigroup
Coca-Cola
DuPont
ExxonMobil
General Electric
General Motors
Hewlett-Packard
Home Depot
Honeywell
Intel
IBM
Johnson & Johnson
JPMorgan Chase
McDonald's
Merck
Microsoft
Pfizer
Procter & Gamble
United Technologies Corporation
Verizon Communications
Wal-Mart
Walt Disney

These are not Jewish owned or run companies. They want a media that sells their products, not one that alienates their base. 2/3rds of all US dollars are spent by consumers, like you and me. The media just checks which way the wind is blowing and serves up what sells. Granted there is slight latitude for ideological bent, but not much. That’s why the story from the mainstream media is always the same. And no wonder, as the media is increasingly corporate owned itself. GE owns NBC, Disney owns ABC, and Westinghouse/Viacom formerly owned CBS before they split it off.

To say the Jews run the US may or may not be anti-semetic. But it is wrong.

P.S. Who do you think are the largest political campaign contributors, on both sides of the aisle? Yep, they pay to influence us to elect the political "leaders" that will most help them sell.

Hector

Post Number: 276
Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2007 - 08:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Companies Vs The Media.

The media's purpose is to inform the people about any kind of events, past, present or future.Of course to inform includes telling the truth in every case.It should be also responsability of the mainstream media to "teach" the masses.

But instead of "teaching", the media "instruct" and preprogram the masses, with repetitions, commercials, subliminal messages and creating dependence.

They repeat the absurdities of the politicians like parrots: "war on terror" " mission accomplished" "fight them there so we dont fight them here", "fight the enemy" etc etc.All of that indoctrination must be kept outside of the media.But it is not.

For example, CNN was pioneer in broadcasting wars live.What ignorant/idiot/cretin considers showing the violence of wars live is a positive public service? Showing wars live incites to violence, it fuels more violence.

I let Billy explain this to you.Contact 251.This is an extraordinary explanation by Billy.

Billy: They are probably just as you said. Let's talk about something else: For some time now, the magazines and newspapers have been filled with war crime recollections by the Nazis in Germany. Radio and Television also have nothing better to do than to fan the memories of these crimes with every means possible. The Jewish organizations and associations, etc., do so especially. It is my opinion that these actions are just as abominable and criminal as the constant anti-war propaganda in form of so-called anti-war films, etc., as well as the magnified crimes of racism and torture. It is my personal opinion which is based on my knowledge of the human-psychologic reactions, that all of those people who shout "anti" and "contra" against torture and capital punishment, concentration camps, crime, wars in any form by showing those gruesome and horrifying pictures shown in newspapers, magazines, as well as on TV and in the cinemas of people getting massacred, tortured and murdered, of cemeteries being violated, houses burned among other things, are doing others a great disservice. They have no clue about the human psyche and psychology. If they knew anything about this, they would realize that their actions achieve exactly the opposite to what they intend because numerous misled, erroneous-thinking individuals feel attracted to such purported anti-propaganda. These people see that idiotic anti-propaganda and are then triggered toward the opposite effect, whereupon they want to act in the manner they are shown. For this reason, the neo-Nazi and right-extremist movements gain ever more ground. Unfortunately, this is a psychologic process which is really logical albeit unrecognized by those in charge and by the co-screamers of this insane anti-propaganda. Indeed, these people lack the knowledge of human nature and the knowledge of psychology. Anti-war films, anti-concentration camp films, anti-drug films, anti-torture and anti-capital punishment films that depict crimes in pictures and give descriptions, and movies that present such crimes in pictures by stimulating the readers' fantasy of these written words, achieve exactly the opposite of what they should do. Memories triggered by such moronic things provoke, in many people, the desire to act in the same way as the culprits who originally performed these atrocities --- who also became insane through propaganda. Anyone wanting to speak up against these past and still prevailing horrors, must never do so in this moronic manner. Condemnation must occur by pointing out the current existing ills and their ominous consequences for the future. Memories of past events in accordance with the idiotic motto: "We must never forget Auschwitz" or "We must never let the horrors of the past be forgotten", etc., are completely out of place and dangerous, for they only prompt anew the identical evils and horrors of the past. Therefore this insanity must stop if the flames of neo-nazism and the extreme right radicalism are not to be fanned any further. Only by banning the anti-insanity in the above-mentioned form can healing begin. And a fight against all of these evils and harm can only be crowned with success if the means to fight are restricted to those methods that do not glorify the memories as it has been the case until now. Instead, the methods must delineate them in a form that points out the damage and the harm, and reveal the subsequent consequences they will result in. This is my personal opinion, and I'd like to hear yours too at this time.

Ptaah: I wholeheartedly agree with you.

(This is why i consider the mainstrem media is more dangerous than corporations).They create trends and habits which permeate, pervade the human subconscious.When the people realize that they have been unconsciously steered, it can be too late.

Edward

Post Number: 791
Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2007 - 10:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

Well, the American Jews did/do have very much power in the Television, Radio,
and so forth, as far as I know...in America, as well as here, in the country
I live in. And this all was 'Confirmed', here, on the - Jewish Broadcast -
Television programs.

I once watched some documentaries by the Jewish Broadcast Television, and it
showed how proud they were that practically all music forms from the 1900-
1922 and up till the 1950-1960s were created by them! And the documentary
also showed, the Companies(Television, Radio...etc.) which were owned by
Jewish Wealthy families. They just 'Bought-up' anything they could in those
early days, in America, and Europe.

And of course, there is ALSO: The Other Side Of The Coin. And this side of
the story came from the Left Liberal Documentary programs television, here.

In one of the Documentaries I watched, African American artists were up-to-date with what the Jewish people in the show world had been up to. And they knew, that the Jews were 'Claiming' practically all the Dance(Foxtrot-
Cotton Club..etc.) and Music(Jazz-Big Band...etc.) forms that were created by
Black African American People/Artists. And they told further, that they were very very disappointed in the Jewish people, that controlled the media and all others; and told further, that they did not approve of such - Creative Theft -. And wanted to make clear via the Documentaries, that THEY, the - Black African American People - ARE the Creators of that Modern Dance Music and Dance forms, and NOT THE JEWS; from those early times...on and up till, today!

So, as One can notice from the above: It seems that certain Jewish Wealthy
individuals, did do, to the Black African American Music, and Dance Forms, as
what was done to the Talmud Of Jmmanuel! "Plagiarizing" Music Forms as well
as Dance Forms, which are not even theirs, and putting THEIR name tag on it!

Thus, we must also accept, that of course NOT ALL JEWS are in the participation of the mentioned, above! Thus, WE....must make 'Distinction', here! Thus, it concerns ONLY - Certain Jewish Individuals- .

If the Jewish Broadcast (program) television will NOT show the other side of
the coin: the Black African American side(which I doubt), than the Jewish
People will surely still 'believe' that they are the Creators of the above
mentioned Creative Forms! But I do not see them doing this, on the Jewish
Broadcast television!?

I do have to admit: that their documentaries were very very Directed for/
towards their own Ego(s), alas.

I just want to make clear, that every individual can analyze the above
mentioned, how he/she wishes. I am merely, just telling the Facts, as how I
have seen it through watching the Documentaries, from both sides.

Just to note: Billy did say, once, that the Jews do NOT have that much power
over America, as they used to! Just to get this correct, OK. But, of course: a Collaboration will always exist. Which speaks...for itself!

So, I guess, American has Grown Up and become Conscious of the Jewish Power
Structure which led them in the past, and to some point had had enough of this
manifestation? And after all: I do not think a Power Structure as The Skull
And Bones, want somebody (Jewish) telling them what to do!? Even though, The Skull And Bones may have (some) Jewish Disciples in their Sectarian club.

Edward.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 64
Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2007 - 02:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(Note to moderator: My previous post submittal did not include the German original. Please replace with this one. Thanks!)

Well... when it really comes down to who runs the USA, let’s not forget that the secret government/CIA mischief makers have their “two cents worth”:

“Die CIA ist die eigentliche geheime US-amerikanische Weltregierung, deren Hauptquartier resp. Hauptsitz in Langley, im US-Bundesstaat Virginia angesiedelt ist.

The CIA is the actual secret USAmerican world government, whose headquarters, respectively, head office, is located in Langley, in the US state of Virginia.

Die CIA ist mächtiger als die gesamte Regierung der USA, folglich diese in keiner Weise weiss, was der Geheimdienst wirklich macht.

The CIA is more powerful than the entire government of the USA, which consequently in no way knows what the secret service actually does.

Nicht einmal der US-Präsident weiss darüber Bescheid, was der zum Staat im Staate gewordene Geheimdienst wirklich alles unternimmt und was alles damit zusammenhängt.

Not even the US President is ever notified about all that which the secret service, which has become a state-within-a-state, really undertakes and everything that is associated with that.

Und über diese Machenschaften muss sich die CIA nicht rechtfertigen, und zwar weder vor dem US-Präsidenten noch vor dem Senat oder der Öffentlichkeit, denn die CIA ist derart mächtig, dass sie vollkommen über der Regierung steht und diese sogar lenkt.

And the CIA is not required to provide justification for these machinations, and indeed neither in front of the US President, or the Senate nor publicly, because the CIA is so powerful that is stands perfectly over the government and even steers it.

So ist die CIA nicht nur der Geheimdienst, der die USA regiert und kontrolliert, sondern die ganze Welt.

So the CIA is not only the secret service that governs and controls the USA, rather the entire world.

- Billy, from Special Bulletin #30. Translation courtesy of Gaiaguys.

Kingman

Post Number: 257
Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2007 - 04:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

America needs to pay for the funding of our elections with tax dollars and outlaw all corporate dollars. The influence on our political system from huge corporate donors will maintain the power imbalance that is steadily removing the rights of the individual and allowing the abuse of the planet for profit.

A program that creates a reasonable amount of money for a qualified candidate to compete for our vote. This will help form a balanced and set platform that exposes the true merits of each person running for the right to oversee our needs and such. With over 300 million people, we each could donate a few dollars for our family to pay for the campaigns of the election.If we eliminate the extreme amounts of money needed to be a substantial choice for an elected office, then we stand a chance to dissolve the powerful lobby's that have access to our leaders and the choices they make.
a friend in america
Shawn

Alan

Post Number: 126
Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2007 - 04:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Future, NO your very wrong, corporations don't CONTROL the US people, the (Jewish) MEDIA does. And the media also takes orders what to say/report from the US government.

Norm

Post Number: 1141
Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2007 - 05:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt, National Vanguard is a Neo Nazis site! The guy that started that site & magazine is William Pierce who wrote the Turner Diaries! He's such a NUT he learned German just so he could translate many German WW2 Nazis articles in to English so he could spread Nazi hate! You couldn't have picked a better Nazis Site!!!!!!!

Read all about this nut here! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Luther_Pierce
My Website

Scott

Post Number: 1212
Posted on Monday, June 04, 2007 - 07:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members,

After discussing this with the other moderators, it has been decided to close this section down. The basis for this decision is due to the ongoing discussions which tend to stray farther and farther from the intent of the FIGU Forum. This is not a political discussion group, but a venue for the discussion of Billy Meier and the Plejaren teachings. If these or any similar types of discussion occur within other areas of the forum they will not be tolerated and posts will not be accepted.

FIGU Moderators

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page