Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 06, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophet lineage of Nokodemjon » Archive through February 06, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mpower

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, August 26, 2013 - 05:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yea yea i got you ive argued numerous times about us not evolving from the darwin theory to even proving teachers wrong in highschool in several subjects lmao and of course the kids call me crazy but thats a given

Kenneth

Post Number: 250
Posted on Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 10:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's known that Billy does not read these posts; nonetheless, Happy Birthday Billy!

Kitgordon

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 10:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

An Jschwjsch and an JHFH- I'm wondering what qualities these two titles share? Even though the JHFH is a king of falsehood, his level of evolution is still very high, high enough to endow him with the powers that place him over the heads of his own bree.. How can a being with such knowledge, a JHFH, lose sight of creational truths and neglect the true love? Does he have a lack of understanding when it comes to reincarnation and the reality? Does a JHFH truly fool himself when he claims to be equal or higher than Creation? It seems that he's able to climb the ladder of evolution without having put a foot on very important rungs. Like the JHFH Jehovan, The Cruel One, who perhaps preached love and harmony, yet practiced murder and mass murder. Do these misguided ones have a death delusion? Is the law of contrariness hard at work with these "higher" human beings who have always been a part our Earth history? It seems that one side of their brain is finely tuned, while the other is rotten, or even absent. The difficult thing for me to accept is how they manage to climb so high without the effective knowledge of Creations true Love. Does anyone have any thoughts they can share about this?
Thanks, and peace to all beings.
Kyle

Msmichelle

Post Number: 185
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 04:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great post Kitgordon.... I'm going to Think on your questions, Ponder and respond at a later date
MsMichelle

Kitgordon

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 06:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks MisMichelle. I look forward to reading your response.

Kenneth

Post Number: 499
Posted on Saturday, November 26, 2016 - 06:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As I understand, Jmmanuel was born 3. February 2 v. Chr., died 9. May 111 n. Chr. Died in Srinagar/Kashmir (today's name, India).

It’s also my understanding that v. Chr., means “before Christ”?

What does the 2 mean regarding “February 2 v. Chr.”?

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Henoch

-------------------------

Henoch was born on 3rd February 9308 BC and died on 1st January 8942 BC. He was the son of Kretan of the Plejaren.

Henoch wrote the The Henoch Prophecies.
The human spirit that was incarnated as the Henoch human form at that time was the same spirit that is now incarnated as the Billy Meier human form.

1) Henoch (Enoch) = born 3 February 9308 v. Chr., died 1 January 8942 v. Chr.

2) Elia (Elijah) = born 5 February 891 v. Chr., died 4 June 780 v. Chr. (Born as son of Josias of Gilad (Gilead) in Tisbitia, brought by a spaceship to Srinagar/Kashmir (today's name, India), died on 7 April 842 v. Chr.)

3) Jesaja (Isaiah) = born 7 February 772 v. Chr., died 5. May 690 v. Chr.

4) Jeremia (Jeremiah) = born 9. February 662 v. Chr., died 3. September 580 v. Chr.

5) Jmmanuel = born 3. February 2 v. Chr., died 9. May 111 n. Chr. Died in Srinagar/Kashmir (today's name, India).

6) Muhammad = born 19 February 571 n. Chr., died 8 June 632 n. Chr.

7) 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier (BEAM) = born 3 February 1937 n. Chr., died…

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 472
Posted on Sunday, November 27, 2016 - 04:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kenneth,

The dates are written "the German way":
German Style: First the day then the month
US Style *) : First the month then the day

E.g. (Jmmanuel born on) Feb 3, 2 AC
In Germany this date would be 3. Feb 2 AC

*)
Chinese style, too

Kenneth

Post Number: 500
Posted on Sunday, November 27, 2016 - 07:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

But what does the 2 AC mean?

Kenneth

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 473
Posted on Sunday, November 27, 2016 - 03:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth

I made a mistake.

When I wrote it I thought of Latin "Ante" = "Before" but the abbreviation is really English so AC stands for After Christ.

So you are right it should be 2 BC or 2 BCE (Before Christ)

Bill

Patm

Post Number: 395
Posted on Sunday, November 27, 2016 - 06:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

from Talmud Jmmanuel, Das 1. Kapital (The 1st Chapter) 2011 Edition pg 13
(My translation which may contain errors)

Nokodemion-line of the prophets and proclaimers
Nokodemion-Linie der Propheten und Künder

The data is converted in accordance with today's time calculation, whereby the specification v. or n. 'Chr.' finds use in accordance with the Christian time calculation, however truthfully must be understood with (v.) (vor) before Jmmanuel and (n.) (nach) after Jmmanuel.
Die Daten sind umgerechnet gemäss heutiger Zeitrechnung, wobei die Bezeichnung v. oder n. 'Chr.' gemäss der christlichen Zeitrechnung Verwendung findet, jedoch wahrheitsgemäss mit (v.) vor Jmmanuel und (n.) nach Jmmanuel verstanden werden muss.

In otherwords Jmmanuel was actually born during year 2 (actually 1 year, 10 months) before the Christian's time calculation of the non-existent year 0000 (just a point in time)
"2v. --------1v. (year 0001 before)---------|0|---------1n. (year 0001 after)-------2n." where 0 is just an instant (not a year)
thus Jmmanuel lived for 1 year 10 months before instant 0 + 111 years 5 months after instant 0 = 113 years 3 months

B.C. - 'Before Christ' (who never really existed) also B.C.E. (Before Common Era) - truthly vor (v.) Jmmanuel
A.D. - Anno Domini (Latin - year of our lord) also C.E. (Common Era) - truthly nach (n.) Jmmanuel

Also see: https://www.creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=z1oT5JjY8f4%3d&tabid=305&portalid=0

Hope this helps
Salome
PatM}

Patm

Post Number: 396
Posted on Monday, November 28, 2016 - 09:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

After reviewing my calculation I discovered an error. The date 9-May-111 n. is actually 110 years 5 months (not 111 years 5 months) after instant 0. Therefore Jmmanuel lived for 112 years 3 months.

Sorry for the miscalculation.

Salome
PatM

Kenneth

Post Number: 502
Posted on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 08:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill, Patm,

Thanks you very much, Jmmanuel's lineage was more complicated to calculate than anticipated. That helps, thanks.

Sincerely
Kenneth

Corey

Post Number: 42
Posted on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 09:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The following post is a brief summary of my recent re-verification of some of the infomation regarding the Getreuer spirit-forms.

The age of the ET spirit-forms in the reincarnation cycle on Earth, originating from the depths of outer space is 8 to 12 million years old. CF has revealed in the Q & A the average age of strictly Earth-originating spirit-forms is 3 million years.

The age of the 144,228 ET Getreuer spirit-forms in the reincarnation cycle on Earth is 69 million years old. They have to be "throttled-back" by the Arahat Athersata pure-spirit-level with help from the Petale pure-spirit-level, or otherwise the Getreuer would have already became the high council level.

The Nokodemion spirit-from spend 1.092 billion years in the Arahat Athersata pure-spirit-level, after which the spirit-form made the decision for a new start to the mission.

12 million years ago the Nokodemion spirit-form became known as Henok in the normal evolution cycle as a universal prophet, and this was the beginning of the great mission, formed the Getreuer.

At the start of their mission fulfillment, by decree of Nokodemion, they were kept inactive in the "beyond" for 4 million years (without having a material lifetime) so the Arahat Athersata level could prepare them for their millions of years long mission to assist the Nokodemion spirit-form.

When the mission is successful, which means it has spread universe-wide, and it will not suffer any set-backs, the Nokodemion spirit-form will return to the Arahat Athersata pure-spirit level, and the Getreuer spirit-forms will become the high council. The Earth will have to be "cleaned up" first, and fully transition to the natural law and order of the laws and recommendations of Creation taught by the prophets of old, before they all leave the planet in the year 3999, and then it must be on to the rest of the universe.

The Plejaren will see this Nokodemion mission will be successful, and complete.
----
Main points of pages 91-97 of the German-Nokodemion book.
Salome/Corey Müske

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 731
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 09:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

What is known about the Getreuer spiritforms regarding the year 3999 in respect to the High Council half-material form?

In other words; will these be born on Earth and leave on beamships?

Will these be born into Federation women who come to Earth with a developing embryo for these to incarnate into?

Or; will the 'throttled back' be undone and these will naturally transform/evolve into half-material at an old age?

Thanks for any insights.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Corey

Post Number: 45
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 06:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie,

In the notes, Semjase revealed to Billy in the year 3999, he will leave the Earth while still in unborn his mother's womb. It is unknown to me whether this will be a terrestrial woman, and if the Getreuer will leave in the same manner (although I presume they will leave this way). All I know for sure is the Getreuer will not leave all at once, not in one single instant in the year 3999.

This fact will probably be reassuring to our descendants, who, after 2 full millennia from now, will probably be so grateful for living in tune with the laws and recommendations of Creation, as taught by the prophets of old, that our descendants will really miss these spirit-forms. This is hard to visualize in the year 2017.

I do not think the Getreuer transition to the half-material HC level will be in the year 3999, for there might be the rest of the Universe to clean up, and they are the people to do it.
Salome/Corey Müske

Smukhuti

Post Number: 713
Posted on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 - 10:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi PatM,

Your revised calculation is correct, if after instance 0, there were no 0th year, for e.g., 4 months and 9 days after instance 0, it was designated as 9-May-0001 and not 9-May-0000

What does the historians consider these days?
"Learn things today that others wouldn't learn today so that tomorrow you can learn things that others can't learn."
- Somebody

Patm

Post Number: 403
Posted on Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 06:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Smukhuti,

Regarding instant 0 See also
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/8838.html?1483583405#POST80046

Salome,
PatM

Smukhuti

Post Number: 714
Posted on Monday, January 09, 2017 - 05:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks. It seems year 0 was never part of Gregorian calendar as per this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/0_(year)
"Learn things today that others wouldn't learn today so that tomorrow you can learn things that others can't learn."
- Somebody

Operationnightfall

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 05:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I looked at this Genealogy/lineage which is interesting. Is there Genealogy/lineage long list of descendants of the First Adam of the other Semjasa (Quetzal spirit form?) as well as the long list of Sartel and Asesael descendants?

http://futureofmankind.co.uk/w/images/5/5d/Lineage_Genealogy.pdf

Patm

Post Number: 419
Posted on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 02:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Operationnightfall,

There is a more updated drawing here:
https://www.creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=z1oT5JjY8f4%3d&tabid=305&portalid=0

Salome
PatM

Operationnightfall

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 01:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the update. Interesting, Billy's spirit form is in the same person as the Elijah, the prophets of the Israelites who order the execution 450 prophets of Baal. Before he is reincarnated as Billy is is the Evil Mad monk of Russia Rasputin? The Monk who told the Tzar things they wanted to hear so he could gain influence over them and oppress the people?

Hugo

Post Number: 330
Posted on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 08:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ptaah said in the contact reports that he personally knew Rasputin. Did Ptaah want to know Rasputin because of the good he was trying to do in averting world war 1 or was it because he knew Rasputin was the old prophets/Billy's spirit form? Did he know the latter back then?

Ptaah:
70. I am just a few years older than you, and I also knew Rasputin personally.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_248

Patm

Post Number: 420
Posted on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 11:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Operationnightfall,

I am not sure of your need for using a religious based Bible to support your thoughts. It may indicate a still lingering religious-based belief system.

regarding Elja (Elia/Elijah) -

Excerpt from Contact Block 7 - page 248 - Contact Report 248 (3-Feb-1994) (Translation by Benjamin Stevens)
http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_248

Billy:
.... – Over and over again, one approaches me with questions about the Bible, respectively its contents. One such question, for example, concerns what it was all about, that the prophet Elijah slaughtered 450 prophets of the idol Baal on Mount Carmel through a judgment of God, as in 1st Kings, chapter 18, verse 40 of the Bible, it is described with the words:
Immer wieder tritt man an mich heran mit Fragen über die Bibel resp. deren Inhalt. Eine solche Frage ist z.B. die, was es damit auf sich habe, dass der Prophet Elia auf dem Berge Karmel durch ein Gottesurteil 450 Propheten des Götzen Baal abgeschlachtet habe, wie im 1. Könige, Kapitel 18, Vers 40 der Bibel beschrieben wird mit den Worten:

40. But Elijah said to them: “Seize the prophets of Baal, that none of them escape! And they seized them. And Elijah led them down to the brook Kishon and slaughtered them there.”
40. Elia aber sprach zu ihnen: «Greift die Propheten Baals, dass ihrer keiner entrinne! Und sie griffen sie. Und Elia führte sie hinab an den Bach Kison und schlachtete sie daselbst.»

My explanation of this is usually disputed, namely that the Bible lies and twists the facts that happened at that time. As I know the facts, all of the Prophetic Books and other contents of the Bible were falsified beyond recognition, whereby the prophets themselves as well as their deeds and their activities were represented completely incorrectly, which gave the impression, which has remained preserved in Christianity up to the present day, that these prophets would have killed and murdered, but this corresponds to no iota of truth. Also, Elijah never slaughtered the 450 prophets of Baal; rather, this massacre was carried out by fanatical Jewish priests and their followers, like also the slaughter of another 400 prophets of Asherah, but no word of their murder is to be found in the Bible. Out of the total 850 slaughtered priests, who were actually priests and not prophets of their cults, only 450 priests of Baal are mentioned in the Bible.
Meine Erklärung dazu wird in der Regel angezweifelt, dass nämlich die Bibel lügt und die damals geschehenen Tatsachen verdreht. Wie ich die Fakten kenne, wurden die gesamten Prophetenbücher und sonstigen Bibelinhalte bis zur Unkenntlichkeit verfälscht, wobei auch die Propheten selbst sowie ihre Taten und ihr Wirken völlig falsch dargestellt wurden, wodurch ort der Eindruck entstand, der sich bis zur heutigen Zeit im Christentum erhalten hat, dass diese Propheten getötet und gemordet hätten, was jedoch mit keiner Silbe der Wahrheit entspricht. Auch Elia hat niemals die 450 Baal-Propheten abgeschlachtet, sondern dieses Massaker wurde von fanatischen jüdischen Priestern und deren Anhängern durchgeführt, wie auch die Abschlachtung von weiteren 400 Aschera-Propheten, von deren Ermordung in der Bibel aber kein Wort zu finden ist. Von den gesamthaft 850 abgeschlachteten Propheten, die eigentlich Priester und nicht Propheten ihrer Kulte waren, werden in der Bibel nur die 450 Baal-Priester genannt.

Ptaah:
101. That’s right, because the additional 400 who were murdered are concealed, like also the truth was twisted in the sense of who the actual murderers of the priests were.
101. Das ist richtig, denn die 400 weiteren Ermordeten werden verschwiegen, wie auch die Wahrheit verdreht wurde in der Hinsicht, wer die eigentlichen Mörder der Priester waren.

102. This distortion, however, was devised with full calculation and was held in writing, in order to prove the power of God as well as the divine calling of the prophet Elijah, who was regarded through his works as one of their people and faith.
102. Diese Verfälschung jedoch wurde mit voller Berechnung erdacht und schriftlich festgehalten, um so die Macht Gottes zu beweisen sowie die göttliche Berufung des Propheten Elia, der durch sein Wirken als einer ihres Volkes und Glaubens betrachtet wurde.

103. But in fact, he was only one of their people but not of their faith, but this was never understood by the Jewish people.
103. Tatsächlich jedoch war er nur ihres Volkes, jedoch nicht ihres Glaubens, was vom jüdischen Volke jedoch niemals begriffen wurde.

104. Elijah brought the true teaching of the Creation and its laws and commandments, which was thoroughly misunderstood, however, by all the Jewish people, as this also happened with all other prophets and their teachings, and indeed, up to the prophet Jmmanuel, who was then gutted, from erroneous teachings and misunderstandings arising from Christianity, as Son of God.
104. Elia brachte die wahrheitliche Lehre der Schöpfung und ihrer Gesetze und Gebote, was jedoch vom jüdischen Gesamtvolke gründlich missverstanden wurde, wie dies auch bei allen andern Propheten und ihrer Lehre geschah, und zwar bis hin zum Propheten Jmmanuel, den das aus Irrlehren und Missverständnissen entstehende Christentum dann als Gottessohn ausschlachtete.

105. But these facts and circumstances are much more familiar to you than me, my friend, so I don’t understand why you ask me about that?
105. Doch diese Fakten und Tatsachen sind dir sehr viel geläufiger als mir, mein Freund, weshalb ich nicht verstehe, warum du mich darüber befragst?

Billy:
The point is simply that I wanted to have your confirmation of my explanations because one simply disputed these several times.
Die Sache ist einfach die, dass ich von dir eine Bestätigung haben wollte für meine Erklärungen, weil man diese einfach verschiedentlich anzweifelte.

Ptaah:
106. Then I would like to explain that your explanation is absolutely correct and contains no errors, though you know about that better than I do.
106. Dann möchte ich dazu erklären, dass deine Darlegung absolut korrekt ist und keine Fehler aufweist,?obwohl du besser darüber Bescheid weisst als ich.

Billy:
Thanks, that suffices...
Danke, das genügt...

--------------

excerpt from same contact as above but regarding Rasputin who was also known personally by Ptaah:

--------
Billy:
...I would like to address you once again on former Yugoslavia: for nearly 2,000 years, they’ve been smashing their heads down there and massacring each other at every opportunity. Did you know that even Tsar Nicholas II of Russia had huge troubles with the peoples and ethnic groups of the former countries of the current ex-Yugoslavia and that Rasputin, the Russian miracle monk, had told him in 1908 that these Balkan peoples weren’t worth a shot of powder?
... Ich möchte dich nochmals ansprechen auf Ex-Jugoslawien: Seit bald 2000 Jahren schlagen sich die dort unten ja die Köpfe ein und massakrieren sich gegenseitig bei jeder Gelegenheit. Wusstest du, dass auch Zar Nikolaus II. von Russland mit den Völkern und Volksgruppen der damaligen Länder des jetzigen Ex-Jugoslawien mächtigen Ärger hatte und dass ihm Rasputin, der russische Wundermönch, 1908 erklärt hatte, dass diese Balkanvölker keinen Schuss Pulver wert seien?

Ptaah:
69. Yes, that is well-known to me.
69. Ja, das ist mir wohlbekannt.

Billy:
I can’t tell you anything that you don’t already know.
Dir kann ich auch nichts erzählen, was du nicht schon weisst.

Ptaah:
70. I am just a few years older than you, and I also knew Rasputin personally.
70. Ich bin eben einige Jahre älter als du, und ich habe zudem auch Rasputin persönlich gekannt.

----------
Not sure if you were asking a question or trying to state a fact... but hope this helps

Salome
PatM

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page