Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 13, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through February 13, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kanesean

Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 11:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding Contact 251 prophecies/predictions,

"terrestrials will discover, or rather locate, ancient human traces and effects left behind on Mars. This will present sufficient reason for terrestrials to build, furbish and fly new spaceships with even greater ranges into the vastness of space, to make ever greater, more interesting and, especially, more significant discoveries."

However, in contact 471 Billy mentioned there is no longer any human artifact remained in Mars.

Looks like we will be making no major discovery in Mars?

Corey

Post Number: 81
Posted on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 04:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To all,

2020 is just around the corner, I recommend purchasing some survival food from an outfit such as where I purchased mine. It is expensive, but your survival is worth it, if the US government collapses, there will more then likely be a break-down of the food transport industry, if not the entire financial sector (banking industry).

Whatever you do, be discreet, there may be some sharing with family and neighbours if calamity breaks out, but roving gangs (and thugs) and the like might put your life in danger is vast word gets out that you have food supplies in your possession..

Try to see if you can afford purchase at least a one year food supply, with this years tax refund, which is $1,800 found here: http://www.mypatriotsupply.com/One_Year_Food_Supply_p/zf_1year.htm

The vendor I put a link for is where I got my four years of food supplies, they have a 25 year shelf life, and they also have freeze dried meat, fruits and vegetables, and other odds and ends.

Lots of people may die in 2020, and vast amounts may try and take their own life. Be strong, and survive as long as you can, this may aid you when you are reborn by "setting-up" your consciousness-block to be strong again as programmed essence of virtues. Take advantage of the next couple of years, or however long it is that we have before society collapses, to study the material more, and as well as you can, resting on laurels is easy to do when everything is "OK", but this condition may only be temporary. Do not approach reading the books like a new religion, allow yourself the inner freedom to make the creational realizations and discoveries as they come to you, but spend time thinking about the processes you have read about. Each thought that arises is it's own swinging-wave, and through the "boomerang effect" the residual effects will hit you "the thought emitter" in the consciousness using the power of your thoughts, and never forget that wisdom is learned..

(Message edited by indi on February 10, 2017)
Salome/Corey Müske

Votan

Post Number: 693
Posted on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 07:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey

Strange how all the possibilities of 2020 civil war.

I wonder how it is planned , executed and who will be responsible for it.

The rich will make a fortune taking over real estate and rebuilding. I wonder.
joe

Msmichelle

Post Number: 256
Posted on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 10:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey..... great inspirational post# 81..... as a big sister or mother (52 years old)to most on this forum....Do not allow another year to pass while We remain on the sidelines.... watching and waiting...... everyone in every country ought to be making preparations
MsMichelle

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 132
Posted on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 03:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is there to prepare for? Why panic over a situation that will be out of your control? Are you afraid to die? I guess, we all are. But the majority of people work together to survive, not alone, storing up food for themselves. I say it is such people who cause even greater havoc when law and order ceases to exist.

Hugo

Post Number: 336
Posted on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 04:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

People in America should also start stacking some physical gold and silver to preserve their financial wealth. The US dollar will become worthless so protect any spare cash with precious metals. Just look at Venezuela. Many experts predict gold and silver will skyrocket for the next decade and more because of this current world situation where so many countries are heavily in debt and are printing their currencies into hyperinflation.

Also, the P's said in CR 251 that soon we will run out of a metal. Imo they can only be referring to silver because it comes out of the ground at a rate of 10 to 1 gold but where gold has always been hoarded silver has been trashed. Used in so many applications and components and then thrown into the tip.

Why people should stack silver and NOT gold -

Why Silver And NOT Gold
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBVgQBuDt4E&t=405s

Corey

Post Number: 86
Posted on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 02:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph, yeah don't prepare and purchase any survival food, so you can die of starvation once food transport breaks down, and grocery stores are looted, what a great idea you have there. Not that I owe you an explanation, but my 4 years worth of food = for 4 people to survive 1 year each. Not that anyone is afraid to die (do you also perform death meditations?), but just waiting to die (unprepared) once society breaks down is sort of like giving up (suicide), I've at least given my people a fighting chance.

The US has 300 million residents, and 100 million of them are on government-funded programs like social security, or disability payments, and very few of them are prepared (they live paycheck to paycheck), and when the US government collapses, all 100 million will be out of a paycheck instantly, and when the US government collapses, the entire 300 million will be hungry, the results are going to be catastrophic, and very deadly, and so many of the 300 million are heavily armed.

So many in my country with young children will have no way to feed the small children, it will be survival of the fittest, and one can only assume many small children (and the parents) will perish. It's going to be very tragic, some of the casualties of overpopulation in an essence, cause and effect for Americans in another viewpoint, bomb other countries for so long, one day your country will erupt in Civil War.

Hugo, precious metals are a great idea, I just don't want to put a target on my back.
Salome/Corey Müske

Watchdog

Post Number: 129
Posted on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 04:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_Emmanuel.
In reference to your post number 132.

If you haven't noticed. All through the contact notes we are told in one way or another that we are responsible for our own selves.

Put one can of beans on a table with 4 nuns in the room. Eventually they will be fighting over the last bean.
David AKA Watchdog. USA

Msmichelle

Post Number: 257
Posted on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 02:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph....my point... Be prepared for any and everything. I'm not afraid to die, however, It is my responsibility to be prepared for the Best as well as the Worst. BEAM has informed America to be prepared for Civil Wars.
We had plenty of warnings beforehand...IMO, it is due to our continued complacency and "waiting" for the government to make changes..Britain ...Australia...must "wake up" too.
MsMichelle

Andrew_grimshaw

Post Number: 14
Posted on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 11:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

225. According to the prophecies of Henoch, the truth about industrialized countries is that they only seem to appear to be true civilizations, but in fact they are not; because more and more, at the end of the 20th century and at the beginning of the third millennium, they will disregard all true love, true freedom and true wisdom as well as true peace along with all values of humaneness and all values of men's and women's true being.
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_215#section_2
- The Silent Revolution Of Truth -

Andrew_grimshaw

Post Number: 15
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 12:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If you think the USA is the only place on Earth with an effectual wreaking ball coming their way, think about all the other places the British, Spanish, Portuguese etc. conquered in the name of ...! Russia/USSR tested and commercially exploited nuclear devices. China exploited their own people for Mammon... Nowhere on this rock has been untouched by evil!
- The Silent Revolution Of Truth -

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 134
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 12:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Taking responsibility for yourself doesn't mean saving yourself at the exclusion of everyone else. If you were storing up food for a community (working with others in preparation of the future) I could respect that, but you're not, you're just thinking about yourself, how to save your insignificant little life. Do you think any of you will be safe? You make yourselves bigger targets, and by doing so you prepare yourselves to kill to protect what you have. If that's what you want, fine, but don't pretend that your reasoning is in accord with the values, principles, philosophy, understanding of the spiritual teachings, because they're not. And so, therefore, don't pretend that you're "allied" with FIGU, in this respect. What you do is out of fear, and the whole world will be doing likewise.

You could ask, then what are you supposed to do? Maybe you should look for the answer as to why Billy thinks the people in countries that are already struggling with civil war should stick it out instead of migrating to other countries. I know that's not what you're doing, but you are saving yourself, nonetheless.

Hugo

Post Number: 339
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 01:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Hugo, precious metals are a great idea, I just don't want to put a target on my back."

Corey, the first rule of stacking precious metals is DON'T tell anyone you got a stack. (except your wife, ect maybe)

If you got a good sized stack don't keep PMs stored inside your house where they can be found/stolen. Put them in a private safety deposit box (not in a bank SDB) like I have. It cost me around $15 a month.

In this gloomy debt filled global environment it's wise to keep a small portion of ones wealth in precious metals. It does not have to be lots. Even a $1,000 worth of small denomination silver coins is good because if your currency collapses a silver coin here and there to buy essential much needed items will work.

Votan

Post Number: 694
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 01:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey

There are many ways of storing foods without the major expense.

Get a inexpensive dehydrator machine.Store cans and water.Make sure your house is secure.

Build a cellar under your house . Store fuel etc.

Have at least 3 years to prepare and if nothing happens in 2020 I am sure the way we are heading it will happen in the net 20 years.
joe

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 135
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 06:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

“Blessed are those who endure hardship, for they shall thus recognize truth and be comforted."

“Neither should you amass great treasures on Earth, where moths and rust consume them and thieves break in and steal them.
“But collect treasures in the spirit and in consciousness, where neither moths nor rust consumes them and where thieves neither break in nor steal.
“For where your treasure is, there your heart is also; and the true treasure is wisdom and knowledge."

Scott

Post Number: 2669
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 07:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel,

If your dead how can you collect treasures in the spirit and consciousness?
From the Talmud Chapter 6

53: Darum sorget fur den andern Morgen, denn der morgige Tag werdet nicht alleine fur euch sorgen.

53: Therefore, take care for the next day, for tomorrow will not take care of you by itself.

Scott

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 136
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 08:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What will you learn by storing four years' supply of food? Others will starve but you won't. You'll just watch other people starve or lock yourself away so that you don't have to watch them and they don't try to steal your food. It could end up being a pleasant experience for you given the circumstances. But what will you learn? Cruelty to others is condemned by the spiritual teachings, but hardship isn't. It is sometimes even necessary.

Think why Jmmanuel stuck around until the end just to be beaten, reviled and crucified. He did it in order to gain a special insight, but it was also an example of knowledge gained from hardship.

"...live according to the laws of nature, then you will also live according to the laws of Creation.
“Regardless of how much humans may suffer, the power of Creation within them is immeasurably greater, and it will conquer all ills."

I can't think of an example where food is stored up in nature. Can you? Is storing food for so many years living according to the laws of nature.

Though life is necessary to evolve spiritually, who you are as an individual (your ego and personality) are not necessary to your spiritual evolution. It is this you are saving. You are not saving yourselves so that you may continue to evolve spiritually, you are saving yourselves so that you may continue to live as the individuals you perceive yourselves to be, and this is contrary to the spiritual teachings.

We need to be braver than this.

“Behold the lilies in the marsh as they grow: they neither toil nor spin, yet truly, I say to you, the lilies also fulfil their mission..."

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1267
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 08:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well Hugo, you just did what you were telling Corey not to do.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 137
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

If you're dead, you're dead. You can only collect treasures in the spirit and the consciousness in life. I never said or suggested otherwise. What I am saying is that preserving one's life out of self-interest doesn't mean that one is open to the spirit and the consciousness. Some people go through life with their hearts and minds closed. And even if some knowledge and wisdom were to seep through, even if one believes one's heart and mind are open, the point is self-preservation must be for the right reasons. I am not saying that one should allow oneself to die in times of hardship such as a war. Of course, one will defend oneself and try to save oneself from death. But the spiritual teachings, FIGU, and Billy say we do this in accord with the laws of Creation. Self-preservation instigated by the ego, unless I am mistaken, is against the laws of creation.

Corey

Post Number: 89
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 12:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph, this is my last post to you, which I mainly write for posterity sake. You wrote "I can't think of an example where food is stored up in nature." Billy himself has recommended storing food:

April 28, 2006:

"Because food is perishable, when do you think would be a good time to start stocking up with food reserves for the possible coming World War 3. I'd appreciate it if you could also tell me how long of a time I should stock up the shelves with food for too."

Answer: "It’s always reasonable to have a certain stock of food stored for about three to four months.
Basically there is enough food produced on Earth. In some countries food is destroyed, and in other the population does not produce enough food for itself (themselves?).

Regarding the possible WWIII it may be repeated again: This depends on various factors, mainly on the decisions and behaviour of certain governments etc., and this varies from hour to hour."

you wrote "who you are as an individual (your ego and personality) are not necessary to your spiritual evolution." This is incorrect, you need to study the spiritual teaching more in depth, and study how the ego, and the personality are integral parts of the consciousness-block (which is programmed by the OCB in between lives) which is an integral part of the overall-consciousness, which is integral factor for consciousness-based evolution. While you are at it, study the mental-block so you can see how integral the various parts of this is to a human's evolution.

Scott posted a great verse from TJ ch 6, and I would also say in planning for the future, "Goblet" 3:68 is some good words to live by.

Your posts are riddled with errors that one would not make if one were utilizing the FIGU dictionary in one's studies, the fact that you still call this "spiritual evolution" instead of "consciousness-based evolution", and you still type "spiritual teaching" as plural makes me wonder about your studies. Let me direct you to this: http://dict.figu.org/node/158 "Geistelehre" = "spiritual teaching" and where it says "kein plural", let me offer you a free translation, this means "no plural".

Salome/Corey Müske

Corey

Post Number: 90
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 12:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MsMichelle, Andrew_grimshaw, Votan, Scott, MH I agree with your inputs.
Salome/Corey Müske

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 138
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 02:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

You quoted from the Talmud of Jmmanuel: "Therefore, take care for the next day, for tomorrow will not take care of you by itself."

There are a number of quotes in the Talmud that can be used to justify the storing (albeit concealment) of food in order to survive over a period of several years while the world goes to pot. There are also quotes that contradict it. However, I think any quote taken from the Talmud to justify such reasoning is a gross misunderstanding of what Jmmanuel meant. "Taking care of the next day" is a simple statement of one's day to day responsibility to oneself, nothing more, nothing less.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 139
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

If you're dead, you're dead. You can only collect treasures in the spirit and the consciousness in life. I never said or suggested otherwise. What I am saying is that preserving one's life out of self-interest doesn't mean that one is open to the spirit and the consciousness. Some people go through life with their hearts and minds closed. And even if some knowledge and wisdom were to seep through, even if one believes one's heart and mind are open, the point is self-preservation must be for the right reasons. I am not saying that one should allow oneself to die in times of hardship such as a war. Of course, one will defend oneself and try to save oneself from death. But the spiritual teachings, FIGU, and Billy say we do this in accord with the laws of Creation. Self-preservation instigated by the ego, unless I am mistaken, is against the laws of creation.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page