Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 05, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through March 05, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hugo

Post Number: 340
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 10:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Well Hugo, you just did what you were telling Corey not to do."

MH, yes but I keep my silver in a private company that only specializes in renting out safety deposit boxes. All the SDBs are inside a large vault. Not much different to telling someone you got some money in the bank.

Michael_k

Post Number: 42
Posted on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 02:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel,

to keep this issue short and straight without any quotes from the spiritual teaching and any duplicitous lingo.

Here is a hypothetical deal I present to you:

I will pick you up without having you make any adequate preparations and drop you out of nowhere in the Sahara Desert or in the Antarctica, so to speak with your religious dogma and religious delusion which you have not overcome, to see how far you will survive.

Nature will lecture you how to use your intellect and rationality to wise up in your thought and feeling!

You are contradicting yourself.

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 75
Posted on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 04:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think if somebody has tried to live righteously then it is fair for them to go to a safer place. Jmmanuel fled from certain cities that were dangerous for him too, in his time. I have thought before, we could flee to the forests and other locations like that at least as things get settled into the new groove of war-time and people learn the motions of it again. Since we already lived through many wars in our history, we will remember how to do it I think. Maybe it will just be the first few months that are the hardest but after that our survival instincts kick in and then we collectively adapt and evolve, the behaviour-patterns of society become changed to survive in the hostile territory.

People who don't listen to the warnings who are causing discord and unpeace are the ones who have the most to learn from staying put, so they can see how their outrages come back to strike them. But they don't move anyway because they don't listen. But if we didn't advocate those bad things, we already know the knowledge, so what is there obligated to be learned unless purely for the interest in having an adventure?

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 140
Posted on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 06:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael K and Corey,

Thank you for your replies. I am just trying to understand, that's all, and I do that by questioning everything that isn't clear to me.
I still can't say that I agree. The storing of food for several years just seems extreme, but I guess it will be to get one through extreme times. That said, three to four months isn't three to four years. But maybe I'm missing the point.

My objection isn't with the storing of food per se, it is with the storing of food by an individual or a family (I thought I made that clear), who must as a consequence isolate themselves from others in order to protect what they have. I see this as wrong, even immoral, because it is at the exclusion of everyone else. We might be constantly told to take responsibility for ourselves, but we are also told (are we not?) to care for each other, to work together.

If and when a world war breaks out and the government prepares the nation by storing food for several years for as many people as possible, I would say this is a good thing, the right thing to do.

The hypothetical example you gave makes sense to me, but let's say that you pick me up in order to drop me off in the middle of the Sahara desert and with me I have brought a years supply of food. Will the load not hamper me on my course to safety, being as I am alone? Will it not confine me to one place? Will that not possibly endanger my life?

My argument is, in times of war, I believe people work better together than alone. I also believe that as humans we are not animals, and that those who employ the survival of the fittest attitude don't act in accord with the spiritual teaching.

For the record, I am not religious and I am certainly not deluded. I have also worked with nature and have had experience of the lessons it gives. But as Corey has pointed out my understanding of the spiritual teaching is questionable. That's because I stopped reading it years ago. But I'm still interested in what is said here.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1271
Posted on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 07:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Wow, someone actually objects to the "storing of food by an individual or a familyā€¯. People have lost their minds, sense of reality, as well as connection to their sense of survival.

Michael_k

Post Number: 43
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 02:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel,

thanks for stating it clear not be religious and deluded!

That should be the normal case, as the strongest take care of the weakest to help each other as oneness to fulfill our evolutionary duty.

Taking the government in account, which usually should be their responsibility, but the individuals in this position are highly engaged with their own pathetic degenerated ego serving themselves than what they should focus on.

As Creation awoke from it last stage of slumber with the thought idea to create, so with it big bang, it created itself as the universe within itself as the universal consciousness with it seven belts.
The fourth belt, which is the material belt, has the idea to harbor (store) all material things and nourishments (flora and fauna) to enable the Omedam life forms to fulfill their evolutionary duty on their evolutionary ladder.
The thought idea of Creation for the Omedam life forms is to keep/maintain everything (themselves, fauna and flora) holy (control) in an equalized form.

With our planet Earth as an example, everything we need for our evolution is stored within it to enable us to develop, but many things have to be utilized with our consciousness to gain knowledge.

As Creational natural law based on cause and effect and within this cause and effect there are natural and unnatural cause and effect. War, as an example, of any kind is unnatural. Even what is natural such as earthquake, drought, flood, vulcan eruption etc. has turn to be unnatural due to overpopulation and our own unnatural living style.

The sun eruptions, which appears periodically, is natural and it effect affects us with it natural cause such as drought in some regions on this planet.

Having gain the knowledge of the sun periodical eruptions with it natural cause and effect and the thereout drought damage (which can last a decade) which affects us, would it not be reasonable to take a precautions to store nourishment to survive?

As the pyramid was built over 73000 thousand years ago with it underneath protections shield, it was a precaution project to protect human life, because of an asteroid.

There is nothing wrong to take a precaution if a prophecy is given, but as you know, a prophecy can be averted due to our own behavior. And there are those sorts like Alex Jones, due to Michael Horn's information, misused prophecy to their own deranged benefit.

Even all this egomaniac in governmental high positions have their bunker and have taking precautions no matter what happens to survive.

Please do not make the mistake to disregard your own precaution (i.e four years? if possible) to keep yourself strong in such a time period to have the ability to help the weakest to survive. Disregarding that yourself knowingly is against the Creational natural law.

This are my few thoughts of this case.

Salome
Michael

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 141
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 07:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael Horn

You said: "People have lost their minds, sense of reality, as well as connection to their sense of survival."

I haven't lost my sense of reality or survival. I am deliberately arguing with people on this forum to understand the reasoning behind the thinking.

When I first read Corey's post (no. 81), I conjured up images of The Walking dead, where most people were more or less out for themselves. I suspect that's a fairly accurate depiction of human beings. I don't watch it anymore. I got bored with it. The one thing I wanted to see the characters do was to maintain a farm as a community and grow vegetables. But they didn't do that. It was just about killing, about surviving, and not living. Anyway this made me feel that the message being conveyed on this forum was to save oneself and to hell with everyone else, which I didn't think was a good message, or even the correct message, for FIGU members to encourage.

Michael K.,

You said: "... would it not be reasonable to take precautions to store nourishment to survive?"

Yes, it would, but I really don't see how this is in accord with the laws of nature and, therefore, the laws of creation. What other living thing does this? What cause in creation creates the effect of storing? I ask this because you are all proponents of FIGU's philosophy, which is to live in accord with the laws of creation. As a human being I can understand perfectly why anyone would want to store food. But my understanding of it is that it is done out of selfish reasons.

For my part, I don't much care for the world I live in or the life I live, and I don't know that I care to live in the aftermath of a war, especially if there is little chance of recovery. But that is my business. Should I have a change of mind, there are plenty of homes and supermarkets to ransack, enough I suspect for a severely depleted population. And, yes, I would do that out of a selfish self-interest.

I agree that the strong should help the weak, and if this is the reason for survival, I respect that and understand it. But that isn't the message I got.

Corey

Post Number: 94
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 03:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael_k, I enjoyed your post #43 what you wrote about the Omedam. You also wrote "As Creational natural law based on cause and effect and within this cause and effect there are natural and unnatural cause and effect. War, as an example, of any kind is unnatural. Even what is natural such as earthquake, drought, flood, vulcan eruption etc. has turn to be unnatural due to overpopulation and our own unnatural living style."

Where can I read more about the natural & unnatural cause and effects? Is it from "Genesis" (as I know you have been translating this)? Do you have a specific page number, chapter, section for me to look this up in my copy of "Genesis"?
Salome/Corey Müske

Hugo

Post Number: 342
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 04:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"For my part, I don't much care for the world I live in or the life I live, and I don't know that I care to live in the aftermath of a war, especially if there is little chance of recovery. But that is my business. Should I have a change of mind, there are plenty of homes and supermarkets to ransack, enough I suspect for a severely depleted population. And, yes, I would do that out of a selfish self-interest."

Joseph_emmanuel,

In the aftermath of WW3 practically everyone will go into survival mode which means they will only care for themselves. Those that do not adapt that mode of thinking will be at great disadvantage to themselves and likely not survive. No one will be following the law because there will be none.

Supermarkets will go empty one or two days after it starts and if you try to rob someones home of food you will likely get shot dead. That's why it is wise to store long term food supply now in case it does happen.

Corey

Post Number: 95
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 04:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph, I'm glad to see you at least admitted maybe you watched too much Walking Dead. In an essence all I can say is what your impressions are, and the reality of my situation (which I am purposely being vague about on an international forums) differ, you don't know anything about my situation, and I plan on keeping it that way. I can tell you though is I've been assisting others with their studies on the forums since 3 US Presidents ago. Michael_k encased a lot of wisdom to you in his post 43, don't just blow it off, and lightly skim past what he wrote so you can think about sounding better in your retorts. Take some of what he wrote to heart, as wisdom is earned.
Salome/Corey Müske

Votan

Post Number: 696
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - 09:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo

No need to worry as Billy said it will be some time before WW4 breaks out. Possibly in 2039 it will start. WW3 started in 1939 so one hundred years sound about right.

WW2 started in 1914 so if my calculation is right that was 25 years between WW2 and WW3.

I still reckon when the powers to be are ready it will happen.
joe

Hugo

Post Number: 343
Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 02:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan, I hope you are right about the WW3 date although I hope it never happens.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 142
Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 01:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So are you all storing up now? What other precautions should one take? Also, there's no guarantee that your home will hold out or that you will survive?

Michael_k

Post Number: 44
Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 08:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,
the natural and unnatural cause and effect are summarization from CR, Genesis and reincarnation, life, dying, death and mourning

In the Genesis from page 112, section 3. Die sieben Gebote der Lehre (The seven recommendations of the teaching), page 113, section 13. Die sieben Gebote zur Eheschliessung (The seven recommendations on marriage), and page 114, section 23. Die sieben Gebote des Sexuallebens (The seven recommendations of the sexual life).

The actual interpretations of these three sections, each with it seven subsections, begins at page 115 to the end of the book.

With the other books I can not give you specific pages, because I recall out of my memories.

Example from the CR roughly:

Billy and the Plejaren (with whom exactly I have to again research. I keep it in general with the Plejaren) discuss about the function/purpose of crude oil, natural gas and water for the planet Earth. Crude oil, natural gas and water in the deep of the planet Earth serves as a natural shock absorber.
With the combinations of the atomic bomb tests and all the bombs the military industrial complex worldwide have thrown down on the planet, create a shook wave through the planet.
Same with viruses, toxics, the sexual life, our thinking, thoughts and feelings which is well explained in the Genesis in the above sections mentioned. Also with the unnatural death in the book reincarnation, life, dying, death and mourning explained

This is what I summarized of the natural and unnatural cause and effect:
The more these resources are extracted the more the planet get weaken and by a less magnitude of 3 on the Richter scale occur stronger than naturally should be. So also with other many unnatural things we human beings abject ourselves with.

Salome
Michael

Corey

Post Number: 96
Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 09:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Michael_k, I will look into it.
Salome/Corey Müske

Votan

Post Number: 699
Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 10:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel

There is no guarantee on life or death it come sometimes when you least expect it. In a war it comes sooner.

Just do your best to survive and if you are sensible you take some precautions, like storing up food and learn to survive on what is available at the time.
joe

Votan

Post Number: 700
Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 10:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo

I think Billy also stated the date.

Perhaps also the law of cause and effect will kick in when earth reaches a maximum population.
joe

Hugo

Post Number: 344
Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 12:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel,

Yes I have already taken precautions and preparations. I live in Australia and about 5 years ago I bought an old house on 40 acres in country as a retreat if things go pear shaped. I do not want to be living in suburbs with marauders and desperado's if WW3/4 happens. I have also stocked up with food and other essentials.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 147
Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2017 - 09:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Will Europe and the UK be conquered by radical Islamists? Will we not be able to overcome them? Surely they're not more powerful than Nazi Germany was? Will Europe then become Islamic and Christians and non-Christians be forced to convert?

Votan

Post Number: 701
Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2017 - 06:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel

Unfortunately they are. Killers to the full degree.
joe

Corey

Post Number: 111
Posted on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 03:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel,

I found this "Goblet" verse that should be included in the topic of storing up food for the future. I think it can be taken literally, so one stores up food and drink for the future to prepare for disaster, as well as it can be a metaphor, so to store up food and drink (knowledge and wisdom) so you do not starve or thirst (suffer from being an unknowing one):

3:63: "And the prophets come to teach you about what was before you and what will come after you; and they proclaim to you what you shall eat and drink and what you shall store up in your houses so that you do not have to suffer from hunger or thirst in times when food is scarce."

3:63: "Und die Propheten kommen, um euch das zu lehren, was vor euch war und was nach euch sein wird; und sie künden euch, was ihr essen und trinken und was ihr aufspeichern mögt in euren Häusern, auf dass ihr nicht Hunger leidet und nicht dürsten müsst, wenn rare Zeiten der Nahrung kommen."

"Goblet of the Truth" verse 3:63/translated by FIGU/Copyright FIGU-BEAM.
Salome/Corey Müske

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 566
Posted on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 06:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

”The Predictions of Sfath in 1948”
(From the German Figu web site)

NB
This but a quick translation of a small part of a rather long report (I left out many chapters referring to events before 2017 and other segments like the worldwide refugee migrations that we witness already now.)
The following is a summary of some of the future predictions (not a 1:1 translation) *)

In the very distant future (from 1948) there will be much destruction on the American continent because the Great Caldera will break open
(Sfath does not specify a location – perhaps the Yellow stone N. Park Caldera?)

In Germany the Eiffel mountain caldera will also break open by which the top (=northern ?) locations of Europe will become a “sea of fire”.

A great part of Japan will sink into the sea – as will be the upper (northern) coastline of Europe (maybe the low lying countries like England, Ireland, Denmark, northern Germany, Holland / Belgium, Poland)

In front of Americas East Coast, in the Atlantic and the Pacific oceans Islands will rise but New York and parts of the coastline will sink in the ocean – there will be great upheavals as well in the Pacific.

But there will as well be great destruction in southern Europe when the volcanoes Etna, Vesuvius, Stromboli and the largest submarine volcano of Europe (Mt. Marsili) and about 2 dozen other submarine volcanoes will erupt as will in the distant future – the Phlegraean Fields caldera (close to Napoli / Italy)

Earth humans do not yet know that most volcanoes are submarine – they number in the hundreds of thousands – they do as well not yet know that a total ring of these submarine volcanoes are located at the summits of the Mid Atlantic Ridge

In the new millennium (after the year 2000) great volcanic eruptions will take place in Mt Vesuvius (Italy) on the SW coast of South America and in Indonesia.

Great natural catastrophes will begin after the year 2015 from which date on “things cannot be changed anymore – to 75 % it is humanity that is to blame for these.

The icy deserts of the Arctic and Antarctic will disappear due to the volcanic eruption all over the world as well due to the pole shifts and the natural destructions (in the rivers, lakes , oceans, the atmosphere ) and exterminations on plants and living beings – 85 % of which are due to human overpopulation and other unnatural human behaviour.

The rising overpopulation will result as well in health impairments of the consciousness, the IQ of humans will weaken, more and more reason will be lost and humans will be desensitized, lose their sense of reality. Religious thinking will make improvements very unlikely as religion are not based on reality but on many an untruth:
The truth and reality will only then become comprehensible when the great catastrophes sweep the globe and the future of mankind is in doubt / called into question.

Changes may come not only gradually but as well suddenly.

Overpopulation (and the manyfold exploitation of our planet that is connected with it) and pole shifts will lead to many volcano eruptions floods tsunamis etc which mankind cannot stop anymore.

The chaos will last till the 2nd or thir decade of the third millennium.
Deadly epidemics and wars and other apocalyptic events may kill up to two thirds of humanity.
The happenings will announce themselves in Italy because the main centre of the destructions will be in the cubmarin volcanoes in the Mediterranean Sea (earthquakes in 2016 and 2017)
From there some 5 countries will be hit by terrible destructions and some parts of them sink into the sea.

The west European coastline, Ireland, Iceland and the low-lying parts of England will as well be hard hit.
But it will cause a great number of people to leave their religions and sects and concentrate on the natural realities thy have to confront.
Many countries will become desolate and a certain desertification will take place as the soil of drier countries – because of the degradation of the land and, deforestation and climate change - loses its fertile soil.

In 2020 Earth will lose 15,000,000 hectares of fertile soil per year.

(As from 1948) Many dictators will be removed and the crowns of emperors and kings “will fall”.

If mankind is not willing to stop overpopulation and change its thinking then only a great catastrophe can stop the human greed and egoism that are cause of this
( They do not see that indeed their actions are not profitable but destroy themselves and all life on our planet.)

*)
Some of Sfath's predictions confirm Edgar Cayce's (1877 -1945) predictions re. the coming Earth changes incl. the pole shift and land changes:
E.g. "...a greater portion of Japan must go to the sea....Europe's upper portion will be changed as in the twinkling of an eye" ..."watch New York!" etc.)
He mentions as well Mt Etna and other volcanic eruptions.

Interestingly he mentions that the "upheavals in the Arctic and Antarctic (will) make for the eruption of volcanoes.."
(He states that Earth changes will be apparent when "there is the breaking up of conditions in the South Pacific (Antarctic Ice??) ...")

Details see http://www.crystalinks.com/caycearthchanges.html

Corey

Post Number: 114
Posted on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 08:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill, Thanks for the summary, one small correction I would add is the bit around the 2nd and 3rd decade in the 3rd millenium, as I understand verse 293 to mean that after 2020-2030 things will really get bad:

293. "Das ganze kommende Chaos und Desaster in den kommenden Zeiten bis ins zweite und dritte Jahrzehnt des dritten Jahrtausends werden gegenüber dem noch harmlos erscheinen, was die Zeiten danach bringen werden."

293. "The whole coming chaos and disaster in the coming times to the second and third decade Of the third millennium will still appear to be harmless to what the times after will bring."

Once again Billy is going on official record with a time reckoning for negative effects of future events, first he did so with contact 669 which indicated for the next 200 years, as the prophecies play out, things will play out as negative, and now Sfath's predictions that after 2020-2030 things will really get bad (negative effects of overpopulation and unnatural climate change). Let's be intelligent with this gift of a time reckoning, and change collectively before it is too late (already some destruction is unstoppable = predictions, but there are some prophecies we can still alter with federally mandated birth-control).

I know many of my posts recently have been about the upcoming disaster and death, and cause and effect (the Earth learning from it's true master = law of cause and effect [causality]), I have not been trying to be morbid, I have simply been trying to express what Bill summed up in his reading of Sfath's predictions when he posted: " If mankind is not willing to stop overpopulation and change its thinking then only a great catastrophe can stop the human greed and egoism that are cause of this (They do not see that indeed their actions are not profitable but destroy themselves and all life on our planet.) "

I have also been trying to exemplify the following (if this negative bit then comes true/plays out in the future): which Bill thoughtfully expressed with this summary:"The truth and reality will only then become comprehensible when the great catastrophes sweep the globe and the future of mankind is in doubt / called into question."

Some thoughts I had from reading this: overpopulation causes the humans of Earth to lose the sense of reality and truth, which is only accentuated to more fabulations by religion, which is only exemplified by overpopulation = so overpopulation causes the folks of Earth to lose touch with reality (not see the truth/be blind, deaf, and dumb about natural laws that govern the universe) and cause more = overpopulation (which is also accentuated by religion). So everyone may be locked into a vicious cycle of untruthly swinging-waves, which causes everyone to act in a manner that could initiate (bring about) major catastrophes. The people of Earth seem to suffer from a false sense of security because overall things are calm outside of some starvation's due to famine in Africa, which everyone blocks out of their newsfeed, but in the future, the Earth will claim revenge to equalize all Earth humanity to be within a natural normalcy again (cause and effect depopulations), which will claim many Earthling lives, and alter the terrain of the planet (islands and lands sinking, volcanic eruptions, pole shifts, etc). First-world countries peoples and third-world countries peoples all will become equal: some as casualties, and some as survivors of the upcoming destruction = as human beings of Earth.
-----
I have not been trying to be morbid, I have been trying to exemplify the truth about the future, to snap people out of their complacency, so they can logically vibrate, and come together so we can face the future.

Sfath's words are predictions, so the natural catastrophes are unstoppable. If only we can change the mentality of the people of Earth, and receive federally mandated strict birth control for being a citizen of Earth, humane population reductions are the key to a good future, even though we can no longer alter destruction, we still can lessen population reductions caused by the planet Earth's revenge by lowering our populations humanely. I will leave this post with a good quote from someone who may a bit eccentric, but has a logical Earth-bourne thinking when it comes to overpopulation (and from what I can tell, only procreated one child):

"...This is not a campaign against children, this is a campaign for the future children. If future generations have to live well, we have to conduct our lives consciously. Conducting our lives consciously, one major part right now, because you cannot expand the planet you have to decrease population. There is no other way: either you do it, or Nature will do it. When Nature does it, it's not going to be nice." -Jaggi Vasudev
-----
verse 293 of "The Predictions of Sfath in 1948"/translated by my friend Hector M./Copyright FIGU-BEAM
-----
We should look forward to a full-fledged translation of these Sfath predictions of 1948 from whoever does this first, and however they will appear.
Salome/Corey Müske

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page