Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 20, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through March 20, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Corey

Post Number: 114
Posted on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 08:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Now is a good of time as any to post this photo. Fight the overpopulation, rescue the Earth, live, plants, human beings, and animals.

(the rescue operation is performed by ceasing overpopulation humanely)

Salome/Corey Müske

Corey

Post Number: 114
Posted on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 10:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(Scott/Indi: use this post instead of the other one in queue? Thanks :-))

Now is a good of time as any to post this photo. Fight the overpopulation, rescue the Earth, live, plants, human beings, and animals.

(the rescue operation is performed by reducing overpopulation humanely)

Salome/Corey Müske

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 567
Posted on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 05:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

Yes, the third millennium started on Jan. 01, 2001.
Thus, the second and third decade of this millennium start in 2020 and 2030 - which is very soon.

So, as you mentioned in your many mails - "hold tight, there may be turbulences.."

Salome,

Bill

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 163
Posted on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 07:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'd like to share this video I came upon on YouTube. I know astrology isn't properly comprehended by astrologers, but this astrologer seems to have very good insight and gives a lot of detail, comparing future events with past events.

The predictions made in this video concerns the United States. It was published in October 2016, at least 3 months before Trump won the election, and she predicts that a similar 1929 recession may occur in 2019 as well as people rising up against the authorities. Perhaps that will be the catalyst for the coming civil wars in 2020. See what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZoseCX7V88

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 568
Posted on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 04:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A few remarks from Edgar Cayce (EC) re. the pole shift:

EC explained the pole shift as a result of the Earth crust being in motion independently from the underlying Earth core and bringing a different surface area over the spin axis.

But he indicates as well that this pole shift will reflect a growing connection to Vega, the brightest star of the Lyra system:

He first points to the fact that “when there is a shift a new cycle begins”.
He relates this shift to the entrance of the Great Pyramid – explaining that the pyramid was built for a better understanding between the creative forces and man:
The entrance to the pyramid points to the north star, i.e. the star that is at midnight above the north pole.

At the time of ancient Egypt this “North Star” had been Thuban.
Today this star is Polaris, and in times to come it will be Vega.

“This indicates the system towards the soul takes it flight ..” (after having completed its reincarnations in our solar system) “…there will come a greater influx of souls from the Atlantean, Lemurian, La, Ur or Da civilizations…” “… whoever makes him/herself a channel may be raised to a blessing…”

What time will it be?
“The awareness during the Age of Atlantis and Lemuria brought … destruction to man …(and the) beginnings of the needs of the journey up through that of selfishness..."

Maybe we have to go through a (as Corey would call it) "rough patch" to overcome the era of greed and human selfishness.

Details see
https://www.edgarcayce.org/about-us/blog/blog-posts/edgar-cayces-axis-pole-shift

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 169
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 03:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

50 minutes into this video it sounds to me like the Bible is prophesying that the UK will be conquered by Islam and the queen being forced to hand over all her treasures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSVcym-F2PA

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 170
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 03:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As someone who has a love of history, I find this deeply disturbing. I can't believe we have these people in this world, who want to destroy everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTDnJPSkNXg

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 174
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 02:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In Henoch's prophecies it says:

"After the turn of the millennium, the papacy will exist only a short period. Pope John Paul II is the third from last in this position. After him, only one additional pontificate will follow. Then a Pontifex Maximus follows who will be known as Petrus Romanus."

Does anyone know if the current pope (Pope Francis) is also called Petrus Romanus, as he is the third and last pope according to this prophecy? And if he isn't, what does that mean?

Corey

Post Number: 116
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 04:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_E, no one on here on the forums is interested in reading your bible quotes, bible videos, bible related information that you have been missionizing here on the forums, nor are we interested in sharing your belief of God-delusion (Gotteswahnglaube).
Salome/Corey Müske

Msmichelle

Post Number: 277
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 08:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If you have the "bible" in your possession at this point in your life....you are risking severe damage to your Consciousness....I understand it is pure fiction...nonetheless...it is religious garbage
MsMichelle

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 175
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 11:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, don't be an arse. I am merely looking for answers and opinions. You shouldn't just turn people away like that just because you don't agree with them. And besides there's nothing to disagree with because I don't embrace the bible and the christian beliefs, and I'm certainly not missionizing and have no god delusion. I never did. I just question things and this way seek answers.

You really shouldn't be so easily offended. You're going to come up against people with god delusions wherever you are in the world. What do you do, just close the door on them? Why? What are you afraid of? They can't get inside your head unless you let them. You really need to be more resilient. Of all your replies this was the least helpful. Please refrain from replying to my posts if you can't reply intelligently, with reason and understanding.

There's absolutely nothing to disagree with, and there's absolutely no reason for you to take a self-righteous position as though you are in a better place in your thinking than I am. You have no idea how I think and reason, and to make a judgment based on the few posts I have made shows a certain level of ignorance on your part. I'm really quite disappointed. If I was religious and wanted answers for quotes in the bible I would have asked those who have that affiliation, not go to those who I am fully aware don't advocate such beliefs. Like I've said, I wanted to know what people here thought about it all, whether they had a valid answer or not. You clearly do not have a valid answer.

I didn't expect to be attacked like that just for asking a few religious based questions. That is no attitude to encourage. Never in all my days have I responded like that to anyone who came to me looking for answers. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Corey

Post Number: 117
Posted on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 05:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_E: Your the one who is being the arse. Telling the truth is a big part of the spiritual teaching. Copied and pasted from your reply in the Religion/Relegeon thread:

Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 08:51 am:

"You can't just shrug off sixteen years of Catholicism, but I hear you"

copied from your reply to me under this thread, Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 11:25 pm:

"I'm certainly not missionizing and have no god delusion"

So which is it? What is the truth? Do you struggle with 16 years of Catholicism, yet you do not suffer from God-delusion? Both quotes are direct words from your postings. Your the one who is posting links to bible videos, and bible verses (did you not post book of Daniel verses?) with the attitude that you are aware of prophecies/predictions encased in this holy book, because it is, as you say, it cannot be all untruth, and your the one with the attitude that we all need to pay attention to them. People have tried calmly telling you they are completely comfortable with their own source of prophecies and predictions (BEAM's material), in an effort to allow you time to make your own important realizations.

People have tried being respectful, and calmly told you that you are barking up the wrong tree with the book of lies, and yet here you are, keeping on keeping on, on a FIGU forums nontheless (FIGU = independence from religion), there are things one can learn to free themselves from religion from FIGU, but you seem kind of "ho-hum". You have said so yourself that you may not read the spiritual teaching in this life, and may wait for the next, because you feel one should be prepared. So are you asking these questions because you feel we are lacking something? Are you generally curious, or do you think you know something the rest of us do not, and it's your place to shed a little light on this? Are you preparing yourself? How can you give any credibility of the smallest iota to a book (such as the bible) considering the circumstances it was written under revealed by Billy?

I would explain my reply that bothered you so much is perfectly in line, and back it up with page numbers you could read in the books yourself on how to deal with the untruth, but you said yourself you may not read the spiritual teaching in this life. I see this forums as my home, and the other students as my family, and I react the same way when Jehova's witnesses knock on my front door of my house, I sternly do not make them feel welcome around my home, nor around my family because I studied how to deal with the untruth.

You do not even post the volume number of whatever copy of the TJ you are quoting for, so we can offer corrections, advice, discuss and refer you to the updated 5th edition, etc, if that is not what you are utilizing. And if you haven't noticed, other posters do not mix BEAM's prophecies and predictions with those from supposed bible sources for good reason, and people have honestly tried getting you to see reason to rationally detach yourself from the bible. Fine, so you studied the bible before, your not the first one, but you are the first one in quite a long time to brazenly post book of Daniel verses to try and prove bible prophecies to people who are trying to embody the principle of being free in consciousness (IE: the "anti-thesis" to religion"). We have religious-tinted influences all around us in our daily life, in our music, on the television, at work, among our siblings, neighbours, etc, it is a fact of life that we cannot escape, however, those that are studying, we do not want to read religious influences on the FIGU forums.

These people have made huge strides in consciousness-liberation, and have made large realizations, and you could make some of these same realizations if you got off the fence. Ultimately it's up to you. Anybody that posts bible verses on this forums will receive a stern reply from me, and I am proud to do it, someday you may look back (in reflection) and say, "I see what Corey was talking about with my out-of-place bible verses posts", then again maybe not.

Best,
Salome/Corey Müske

Corey

Post Number: 118
Posted on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 05:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill, thanks for the flowers in calling it a "rough patch". May Earth humanity learn from cause and effect swiftly.
Salome/Corey Müske

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 177
Posted on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 04:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle, I keep a copy of the Bible for reference and to argue my case against it with those who believe in it. I don't fear reading the words written in it anymore than I fear reading the countless amount of misinformation published in books and in the media. I know where I stand in this matter and I don't fear being mentally infiltrated and brainwashed. I was once, when I was a child. I grew up without any sense of my own identity. What I thought and felt were those feelings and thoughts imposed upon me by my narcissistic mother. Consequently I withdrew deep into myself and didn't come out for many years. But when I did come out I was all the more stronger for it. I don't fear the religious opinions of others. I fought long and hard to have dominion over my own thinking. It's going to take a lot more than false beliefs to infiltrate my mind now.

That said, my mind isn't closed, and neither is my heart. I seek knowledge wherever my curiosity leads me, not just in one place, not just from one source, and I judge accordingly. I don't follow anyone, not even Billy (I am no one's adherent), and I will come to my own conclusion as to what is true and what is not. No one will decide that for me.

Justsayno

Post Number: 783
Posted on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 06:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joseph, I second Corey's response to you. I think everyone here is beyond all the bible crap. And don't berate Corey like that, quit playing the victim card, shame on you for thinking you've been attacked by a logical response. My answer to you would've been that's an hour of my life that I will never get back so why would I want to waste an hour looking at the all the Bible crap just to make you feel better and make you think that you haven't been lied to all your life.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 178
Posted on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 07:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have frequently found with online communication that an exchange of words is so easily misunderstood or taken out of context. I have no doubt in my mind that in person my exchange with you, Corey, would have been very different, more objective, shall we say. Or perhaps you simply have no patience with people who ask questions you deem misguided. I thought this was a forum where an exchange of ideas can take place and where members are not disparaged and suppressed because of how they think. Your attitude is bigoted.

You said: "People have tried being respectful, and calmly told you that you are barking up the wrong tree..." I wasn't aware that people were being respectful as if to pity me for thinking differently and asking simple questions. I was just sharing my opinions and thoughts. I don't want to be guided by anyone here. I just want your opinions on matters that I discuss, however repetitive you think it is because the focus is religious based. What would you do if you had to look after an elderly person whose mind is degenerating: deride him and tell him to shut up?

How dare you judge me in this manner!

What's more I never said anything about struggling with Catholicism. That is you having taken my words out of context. What I said was you can't just shrug off sixteen years of Catholicism. That doesn't mean I am struggling with it. Were you raised without your consciousness being imposed upon? Have you no understanding of the impact that has on you? The struggling may end but there are years of transition where the old way and the new way are exerting their effects.

You said: "These people have made huge strides in consciousness-liberation, and have made large realizations, and you could make some of these same realizations" What has that got to do with anything? What kind of a forum is this? I am not here to be guided by anyone! I will learn at my own pace without your exalted self-opinion. All I expected from you and anyone else here was an impartial exchange. But I seem to have got this forum all wrong. There are no exchange of ideas here unless it's within the FIGU canon. You have no right to take that attitude with me. You should have just said nothing.

If I write a post on this forum I don't expect anything more than an appropriate response, preferably with an appropriate answer, and both made respectfully. That is all. No agenda to become liberated. I will do that without you, Corey.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 278
Posted on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 08:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph.... remember We are here to help each other, therefore do not become Offended when We question Your posts.....The "bible followers" are literally a powerful force which could cause severe irreversible damage to your Consciousness(your current personality). It is Hijacked Truth from the Legitimate Truth....tread carefully when You argue your case with relgious people
MsMichelle

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 200
Posted on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 06:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not wanting to return to past discussions or resolved arguments, but what is the point of storing food if world war three will make survival impossible for people in the West? Obviously this excludes anyone living in the Southern Hemisphere, so if previously I was in discussion with people from that part of the world, please answer from the perspective of someone living in the West.

Now I realise I'm quibbling here, as the original discussion was based around the coming civil wars in America and Europe (or was it just America?), but these, as I understand, may lead to a third world war, in which case, what can be gained from storing food for several years and wasting all that money on it? Is it to preserve one's life for as long as possible (in this case, through the coming civil wars) and by so doing to benefit one's evolution? Or is it purely for survival sake, despite knowing we are doomed?

Tyler

Post Number: 16
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 05:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well.. I'm no authority on the matter, but it seems to me like life is not going to end in the West and we'll find ways to survive, no matter what happens.

I watched videos of people hit by war in the Middle East, and even when their cities were bombed into rubble and everything was destroyed, people still lived and found ways to eat. We're just adaptive that way with our human consciousness and when it's put to the test, we always rise to the occasion with enough exposure to challenge. That's where the real fun in life begins. Not that I'm saying I want any of that bad stuff to happen to anyone.

My best guess is, it takes a civilisation hit by catastrophe or war bombs about 30-40 days to get itself sorted out and adapt to the new living conditions and make a more or less working system out of it all. So that's why I reckon Billy said it is a good idea to keep food for about 30-40 days

The prophecies can still be changed too though, eh? It's real easy to look at the prophecies and get lost in the negative, but if you look again you'll find that so much has been averted too. That's the power of the peace meditation. Just stop scaring people if you are and stop spreading panick. Silence and meditation are way better than fear-mongering.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 210
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2017 - 07:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler, I'm not scaring anyone other than myself.

Eric

Post Number: 18
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 07:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

please see this video and ponder its implication (and corrobation of info provided by Meier)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3DCspAN4Xk

Eric

Post Number: 19
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 07:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The full movie is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVDtbz0j7jE

Tyler

Post Number: 27
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2017 - 01:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not you, Joseph. The people who post fear-mongering stuff know who they are, and they don't help to create peace or security one bit by doing that.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page