Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 10, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through September 10, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Tyler

Post Number: 28
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2017 - 01:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Asking questions to discuss matters is fine.

Tyler

Post Number: 29
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2017 - 01:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And actually, just posting parts of the bible for comparison is fine and not wrong, although it is probably best to always include a relevant section from FIGU's publications in order to compare whatever verse so that anybody who happens along has a basis to understand the truth. Actually one way to deal with those impulses could be confront them by comparing verses of the bible to the words of the truth, so that the negative and false impulses that were learned from the bible can be neutralised and brought into healthy clarity by recognising them and then correcting them.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 224
Posted on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 03:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wasn't quite sure where to post this, but as it's about the future I thought why not here.

I'm really just looking for something positive to focus on in regards to Earth's future.

I know it is prophesied in about 800 years that people will start to turn to the spiritual teaching, that there will be a common language spoken by everyone, and that women will come into their own power and start to lead the world towards a brighter future. These are all positive things to look forward to, but what do you suppose the world will look like in 800 to 1000 years? Will the population of the world still be high? Will the world be unrecognizable to how it is now? Will there be an America and a Europe? Will Western civilization be no more? Will human life still be threatened by its own creations? Will we live longer?

What is there to look forward to in the future?

Votan

Post Number: 726
Posted on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 09:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph

If WWW4 comes then it will set us back thousands of years again. I believe that we are in the 3rd stages of development as we have already used atomic weapons in the past.
joe

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 225
Posted on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 12:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

So then where does that leave Billy and his mission? Nokodemion's spirit-form is supposed to be reincarnated in 2075 and at the end of the Age of Aquarius.

It seems all the prophecies are foretelling future times that are running parallel to each other? How many different future times are there according to the prophecies?

Tyler

Post Number: 38
Posted on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 01:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Then that means .. we have to do something to make the best of the time-lines come true, right? We don't want to live in the darkest timeline.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 226
Posted on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 04:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It seems to me for WW4 to be avoided, either America has to lose its superpower status, which may very well happen if civil wars occur, or the EU has to collapse, which may happen now that the UK is leaving the bloc (Article 50 has been triggered - Hip Hip Hooray!) and if Marine le Pen is elected, followed by Germany later this year. My personal view is that Marine le Pen will not be elected and neither will Germany make any difference. I think all mainland European countries are too afraid to leave the EU, and this will allow it to continue, at least for a time.

That said, with China taking over as the new superpower, the possibility of WW4 happening could even be greater than it is now.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 290
Posted on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 08:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph..... read contact note 251 and you may be able to decipher our present times and Future and answer your own questions... by the way are you reading any of BEAM's books?
MsMichelle

Tyler

Post Number: 39
Posted on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 09:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interesting, ok. So then, who was in charge of that decision to have the UK leave the EU? A vote was taken I gather, but then who initiated it?

Joe

Post Number: 490
Posted on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 12:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel,

In your post number 224 you had asked:

"These are all positive things to look forward to, but what do you suppose the world will look like in 800 to 1000 years? Will the population of the world still be high? Will the world be unrecognizable to how it is now? Will there be an America and a Europe? Will Western civilization be no more? Will human life still be threatened by its own creations? Will we live longer?"

I think that the future Earth humans who are allegedly currently visiting our present, would have the answers to your questions. I wonder if Ptaah knows which year these future Earth humans are from. It is good to know that Earth humanity did survive at least up to the point in time of these future Earth human beings. I remember in a contact report where Quetzal mentions that several centuries would pass and even millennia before time-travel becomes a reality here on Earth. I honestly think that the Earth human beings will start to distance themselves from the false religious teachings and turn more towards the laws of Creation once we have a better understanding of what there is up there in space.

Watchdog

Post Number: 134
Posted on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 06:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pig Human Hybreds.

I ran across this video on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Covq79bMEZo
David AKA Watchdog. USA

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 227
Posted on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 11:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Msmichelle. I'm trying to read Goblet of the Truth.

Tyler, a referendum was held last year and the majority of people (by a slim margin) voted to leave the EU. The current UK prime minister at the time stepped down from his position and was replaced by our current PM Theresa May, who after nine months of deliberation, finally triggered Article 50 yesterday, which begins a two year process of negotiations for the UK to leave the EU.

I still think it can be sabotaged, but we shall have to see.

I think it is wonderfully symbolic that it was a female prime minister (Margaret Thatcher) who took us into the EU and that it is also a female prime minister who is now taking us out of it.

Norm

Post Number: 88
Posted on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 03:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think you need to go further back.

1957 The Treaty of Rome was signed by 6 European states
1967 The European Community was established
1973 Britain joined the European Community. Tory Prime Minister Edward Heath took Britain in.

Barbatruco

Post Number: 25
Posted on Friday, June 02, 2017 - 11:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

EUROPEAN UNION IS THE POLITICAL TOOL FUNDED BY RICHARD KALERGI WITH THE GOAL TO IMPLEMENT THE PLAN KALERGI, A CONCEIVED PLAN BY RICHARD KALERGI TO DESTROY THE INDO EUROPEAN RACE.

EUROPEAN UNION IS A ILLUMINATI GLOBALIST TERRORIST AND CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION.

Benhilo

Post Number: 23
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 04:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On the subject of the demise of America, I recently read this article "Steven Bannon: Trump ‘puppet master’ believes America must be reborn through fire",Reported in news.com.au. The article says "HE’s Trump’s top adviser. He believes prophecy destines America to a ‘trial by fire’. But now a blow-torch is being applied to alt-right banner man Steve Bannon’s extreme beliefs.

He was the man credited with saving Trump’s presidential campaign. Brought in from the alt-right website Breitbart at the eleventh hour, Bannon’s advice to pursue a hard-line populist message among disaffected white America helped win the way to Washington."

The signs are there and the seeds have been planted...now we wait for the results.

I recently returned to the US after 4 years abroad, all seems well and good. Life appears to be going smooth but when I spoke to different people the same theme kept coming up...the country has never been more divided. Although, life there seems to be well and good, there is an under current of fear. Keep in mind, the year 2020 is not far off. So the question becomes whether there will be a civil war (or wars) as predicted, in my opinion, America is like the caldera in Yellowstone, it is simmering from below and out of sight but one thing is for sure it will blow!

Norm

Post Number: 158
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 05:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Benhilo Fake News, Bannon is not the problem. Its MacMaster who wants war with Syria & Russia. Bannon doesn't.

Norm

Post Number: 159
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 05:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Do you understand the Global News Media is against Billy Meier. They will never report on his Info. They have an agenda. They are liars. They are a propaganda machine with their own agenda. They were for the Iraq war. They covered up the JFK assassination & all the other conspiracies Billy has talked about.

Corey

Post Number: 324
Posted on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 02:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am all for talking about aspects of the consciousness-block for example, but I think there are also times one should talk about the future.

The future may not be all rosy, and full of the things the dreams are made of on a starry night staring up at the sky, at least in the near-term. Between the potential Prophecies, and the Predictions that are set in stone, we will likely have many challenges in the future. Often when these are brought up, the bearer of truth is verbally attacked, and asked "why do you always dwell on the negative?". Instead of ingesting the message of the need for societal change, many people would rather silence the messenger. For some people the truth is too much to bear, they would rather not proceed with realizations about the cracks and problems of our society, and how it may affect our people, and how our world may someday need a serious recovery operation.

I own Meier's P & P book, and scattered throughout the book are Petale's prophecies. They are very expressive, (poems and the like) and they are like puzzles that will probably only make sense to the layman only after the prophecies come true if they are not changed for the better. These were translated by Dyson, and can be found online at one place or another.

Sfath's 1948 predictions are a great read if you want to know definitive events that will transpire. Overpopulation has it's price, and the effects will come calling in the future. Future generations may ask "how could they not see the devastation coming?". It was so easy to remain blind. The children were always playing in the sunshine, food was plentiful for most people, and there were technological achievements that made it so easy to not think for yourself and forget the calling of the true, no one could see it coming even though there were warnings.
Most everyone was blind, deaf, and dumb about the natural-wisdom earned from following the natural laws and recommendations of the Creation, and between work and family, there was very little time to gain some sight (clarity). If we would have just followed the "road-maps" in the teaching of the prophets ("Goblet of the Truth"), we might not have needed to learn the hard way.

Even though there may be destruction, students of the spiritual teaching still should learn what it is to be more of a real human-being. In times of future crisis, you may have to help your fellow human-beings in the future, feed or clothe someone, or rescue someone from a flood, fire, earthquake, volcanic eruption, etc. Yes, people may die in the future, but heroes will also be born of the destruction, as there will be those living who give much of themselves to help (assist) others. Our people may unite in times of future crisis. Overcoming difficulty is a very large part of the spiritual teaching, and studying the books will give you something substantial and lasting, and give you the wisdom to help you overcome what the future will bring if we consult the Predictions, and what may occur if we consult the Prophecies.

Also spend some time thinking what it will be like to live on the other side of this devastation. Your next personality could be living first-hand with the consequences of our current insanity. I have read global warming books set in the future that describe the sunken European cities (rising sea levels) that are still in ruins, abandoned, and underwater for instance. Our people will be making a home, and a life in this future-time aftermath scenario in whatever cities are not underwater, or what cities were perhaps not destroyed by nuclear fire, and our future personalities in the next life will be among them in the populace in whatever environment is left for us.~
Salome/Corey Müske. -"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
27:62 "Ihr habt nur die Wahl, euch aus euren selbsterschaffenen Verstrickungen zu befreien und der Wahrheit der Schöpfung sowie ihren Gesetzen und Geboten Folge zu leisten – oder unterzugehen."

27:62 "You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under."

Corey

Post Number: 324
Posted on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 03:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One more thing I just wanted to express, I post on FB about overpopulation quite a bit, and I am not approached by people who have known me for years (I am rejected from conversation), because I must be too "weird" for their consciousness to handle, because I post about the overpopulation "garbage". I am friends with over one hundred FIGU people, and they very rarely "like" the overpop posts. Everybody wants a happy ending, and I think everybody's assurances about the future is a based on a false sense of security (whether they like it, or not) I.e. when Sfath's 1948 predictions start coming true, humankind could stand to learn a thing or two.

We will have to realize simultaneously that we were never greater then the laws and recommendations of the Creation, yet we will all have to help all peoples suffering in devastation (who require and ask assistance) out of humaneness, because we are all one human family. Maybe this devastation will have a greater purpose.~
Salome/Corey Müske. -"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):
27:62 "Ihr habt nur die Wahl, euch aus euren selbsterschaffenen Verstrickungen zu befreien und der Wahrheit der Schöpfung sowie ihren Gesetzen und Geboten Folge zu leisten – oder unterzugehen."

27:62 "You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under."

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 817
Posted on Friday, September 08, 2017 - 08:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Those are real points you make Corey.

Unfortunately, there is a tremendous amount of anger and division and many people are unable to actually think clearly and do their part.

Their thinking is that of the masses of angry people and the mass of angry swinging waves affecting our planet. So those who should know better are stirring and sending out their own anger, stirring other people's anger and creating swinging waves of this wise.

Sad to see.

I figured we just have to keep calm and steadfastly use reasoning.

Nature is beginning to give us plenty of ammo and proof to back up what we know. My own friends are now beginning to lose the battle of climate change denial.

As a hobby I teach a martial arts class. In this class we often discuss the teaching of the spirit and the teaching of the life. The last subject was the difference between the affective and effective love. The students were deeply moved by their cognizance and in a follow-up discussion they chimed in (I was impressed with what they expressed).

So I keep calm and steadfastly use reasoning.

Nature is about to give us plenty of useful ammunition for discussions that no one will be able to argue.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Corey

Post Number: 326
Posted on Friday, September 08, 2017 - 07:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(Moderators: please accept this post instead of the other one.)

Hi Eddie,

From what I can tell, the next 200 years (changeable prophecy) that will alter, and shape the very core of our society for the future will not be the perfect unreal "story book" happy ending everybody is looking for, but it will be a critical Earth-story of the highest priority (crisis) as we learn to use it to alter our destiny (destiny modification techniques through cause and effect [law of interaction]) because this is our home, and we have to protect it and ourselves. 3 hurricanes barreling towards the South-east of my country, level 8 earthquake in Mexico, examples of devastation, yet one's state of mind (and state of consciousness and the Psyche) shouldn't be the embodiment of devastation: the "Goblet" is the firm-foundation for answers to life's most pertinent questions.

Salome, and kind regards.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1328
Posted on Friday, September 08, 2017 - 09:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

True or False? 79 Conspiracy Theories

https://theyflyblog.com/2017/09/09/true-or-false-79-conspiracy-theories/

The Plejaren reveal the true and false conspiracies over the last 1,000 years

Kenneth

Post Number: 757
Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 03:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

Very interesting stuff, this should put a lot of nonsense to rest.

Kenneth

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page