Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 23, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through October 23, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Learnmore12

Post Number: 101
Posted on Monday, September 11, 2017 - 08:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, your post makes a lot of sense. It is true that majority of the populace do not like to hear the truth, they only like to hear people who give them the happy ending, which unfortunately is not going to happen given the overpop circumstances. The people who read and study the spiritual teaching should continue to do so and be prepared for the grave times that are ahead of us.

Corey

Post Number: 327
Posted on Monday, September 11, 2017 - 02:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

~In whatever crisis develops in the future, it should serve as reason to prevent the crisis from ever developing again, by altering our destiny using destiny modification techniques back to a positive. This will be challenging in the future, and it stands to reason we will become stronger in experience of how to truly be a planet.
Salome/Corey Müske. -"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
27:62 "Ihr habt nur die Wahl, euch aus euren selbsterschaffenen Verstrickungen zu befreien und der Wahrheit der Schöpfung sowie ihren Gesetzen und Geboten Folge zu leisten – oder unterzugehen."

27:62 "You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under."

Corey

Post Number: 328
Posted on Monday, September 11, 2017 - 09:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Learnmore12,

What you say is an incredible observation regarding the grave times ahead. Overpopulation should be a treasonous offence, and a high crime. I think when everything sifted through in the future, the reasons causing it will be considered very serious mistakes (to learn from/change society).
Salome/Corey Müske. -"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):
27:62 "Ihr habt nur die Wahl, euch aus euren selbsterschaffenen Verstrickungen zu befreien und der Wahrheit der Schöpfung sowie ihren Gesetzen und Geboten Folge zu leisten – oder unterzugehen."

27:62 "You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under."

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 665
Posted on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 01:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ptaah and Billy discussed on various occasions *) what some scientists now confirm (Earth on course for mass extinction because of carbon overload – the year being 2100 the tipping point” - but there is still no word about overpopulation being the real cause)

MSM news:: Please read the following regarding the posting of Non-FIGU links http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/3163/3163.html#POST82336

*)
E.g. Ptaah explains in CR 481 (October 2015) that an oxygen collapse occurs when the atmosphere is massively enriched by the molecule CO2. This molecule finds its way in the oceans, rivers and lakes and changes radically the climate. The oxygen and atmosphere collapses massively which causes a terrible fate for all of Earth’s humanity – it is a threatening catastrophe dooming all life.

“And actually today Earth humanity stands on the brink of the serious threat that everything is leading to a collapse, as was the case with Akart…”
“It would evoke a threatening catastrophe consisting of the destruction of life itself. This is caused by the incessantly growing overpopulation, through which constantly more monstrous amounts of CO2 are produced…”

“And if a stop, in a rational way, is not finally ordered to the overpopulation then it all increases more and more, and faster, whereby, finally, nothing more can be saved.”

For more details see:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_481 (middle to end of CR)

---------------------------------

But in view of the major news in our media it is hard to see that humanity is able to understand and unite to combat the looming danger.
Is not the no. 1 priority “satisfying illusive, material urges” (... as 11,500 years ago …) ?}

(Message edited by scott on September 21, 2017)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 667
Posted on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 07:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for the hyperlink, Scott.
Salome,
Bill

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1330
Posted on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 08:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

New blogs:

Oooops, Too Late!

https://theyflyblog.com/?p=4900

Coming attractions are over, now the main feature begins

Hugo

Post Number: 458
Posted on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 03:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi, if world war 4 happens causing three quarters of world's population to die that will stop collapse of atmosphere but then we have a world full of radiation. Either way we are doomed!

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 107
Posted on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 05:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If the atmosphere were to collapse, how long will it take to regenerate back into a healthy state, if the Earth can do this?

Corey

Post Number: 336
Posted on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 09:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stardustwilly, I don't think anybody knows, but your question makes me yearn the questions to Billy section was open..

We do however have to learn from this mistake before the mistake happens, and start the 7-year cycles of drastically lowering our population levels as soon as possible, and humanely as well.,

Kenneth

Post Number: 761
Posted on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 11:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stardustwilly,

Good question; an atmosphere collapse appears to be much different than what happened to Earth’s atmosphere ~11,500 years ago when Atlantis and Lemuria (Mu) destroyed each other. A total atmosphere collapse would probably destroy almost every life form on Earth? Planet Akart is a good example. It could take millions of year; only the Plejaren would know for sure.

Contact Report 476, approximately lines 77 to 84
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_476

Akart is a planet of the star system Proxima-Centauri, which forms a third component of the Alpha Centauri binary star system, 5 light years distant from Earth, in another space-time continuum that was, by the year 2007, inhabited by over 34,000,000,000 human beings. In the year 2007 the overpopulation there had caused nature and the climate to become completely destroyed, and in the end an oxygen and atmospheric collapse occurred. Only 116 million were able to be rescued and resettled on other worlds by the Plejaren. They are/were capable of space travel and visited the Earth often to collect fruits, grains and vegetables to set out to grow on Akart.

Kenneth

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 668
Posted on Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 08:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe,

Re. your post 841:
Yes, it seems that man still lacks the incentive to make the laws of Creation his guide
And because of this there will be many dangerous changes on our planet (as Ptaah pointed out in CR 688)

== Edgar Cayce (EC) ==
tells us that "… (these) Earth changes*) will begin" in “a time when there is the breaking up of some conditions in the South Pacific and the sinking or arising of that almost opposite to it or the Mediterranean - Aetna area in Italy”.

Well, the Antarctic just lost an iceberg the size of Wales and ibitimes just reports that Italy’s super volcano (Campi Flegri’s huge caldera close to Naples and Vesuvius) seems to be close to eruption:
“...It is (now) like a boiling pot of soup beneath the surface …”

Associated with volcanic eruptions in Mt Vesuvius

== Semjase ==
points to an even graver danger in CR 136:
165. The severe quake around Vesuvius (1980 Earthquake Irpinia/Italy) will only be the beginning of a great number of similar disasters in Italy, but it should also be the starting point for further coming eruptions of the volcano, which will create more destruction in the future.

165. Das schwere Beben rund um den Vesuv nämlich bedeutet nur den Beginn einer grossen Reihe ähnlicher Katastrophen in Italien, zudem aber auch den Ausgangspunkt zum ferneren kommenden Ausbruch des Vulkans selbst, der in weiterer Zukunft sein tödliches Vernichtungswerk beginnen wird.

166. The threatening eruptions of the volcano, however, will indicate that another world war comes within easy reach and that its destructive work will begin and be carried out, without it being able to be prevented, if the political and religious unreasonableness of the Earth humans should continue.

166. Der drohende Ausbruch des Vulkans selbst aber stellt das Zeichen dessen dar, dass ein Weltenbrand in greifbare Nähe rückt und ohne Abwendungsmöglichkeit sein Vernichtungswerk beginnen und durchführen wird, wenn die politische und religiöse Unvernunft der Erdenmenschen weiter anhält.

There may be a reason that Quetzal’s description in the ancient Henoch prophecies *) matches with many scenarios in our world and that Ptaah mentioned in CR 688 **) that “… now are the times the ancient prophecies predicted“ …

Salome,

Bill

*)
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_215

**)
https://creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Periodicals/FIGUSignoftheTimes/2017/No077/TempestsHurricanes-USRussiaTrump-KimJongUn-USGovernmentPlejarenContact-MoonLanding-ExcerptContact688-sec.pdf?ver=2017-09-20-092327-100

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1331
Posted on Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 12:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please also see:

https://theyflyblog.com/2017/09/20/oooops-too-late/

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 670
Posted on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 05:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Michael.
Your article is spot on.
A very, very good article, indeed.

Salome,

Bill

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 672
Posted on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 12:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re. “…the time has come, which the ancient prophecies announced …”

As MH pointed out in his truly excellent, earlier article many developments in our world today comply with Sfath’s predictions in 1947.

In examining how much they comply as well with the Henoch Prophecies (HP) we mentioned the great danger of world’s nukes’ piles (that it not just destruction/radiation – the nuclear explosions may even change the orbit of our planet).

We can as well verify HP’s passages re. the increasing no and destructive force of natural catastrophes – earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and gigantic hurricanes, that they more and more become the norm in our world.

The HP mention that “cloned murder machines” and “human combat machines” “devoid of feelings and conscience” will be used for military purposes as “computer like weapons” “that they may gain their independence and under their own management will bring destruction /annihilation to Earth.

According to the HP the power hungry and their military and scientists will more and more seize the power - signalling a trend that the MICs become the dominant forces in our world.

All these scenarios are either developing, reality and/or much discussed in our world today *)

Thus we may conclude that humanity has indeed not significantly changed its “thoughts and feelings” and that the HP may largely be on a path to come true.

Salome,

Bill

*)
E.g. The latest hurricanes in the Atlantic - don’t they tell us that they become larger, more frequent and more destructive?

Stephen Hawking warned that “AI could spell the end of the human race”, E. Musk thinks AI could cause WWIII, and VP just declared that the “masters of AI” will “rule the world”.

As for human animal hybrids there are many discussions on our forum - e.g. re. pigs whose DNA is almost identical to humans
Scott in 2001: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/2047.html#POST3412
Kenneth in 2016: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/14004.html#POST76389
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/991.html#POST80418

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 326
Posted on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 06:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How do you do it: reading about the destruction of the world, or parts of it, nature retaliating, civil wars in America, destruction of Europe, white genocide, meteor striking Earth...? I understand the attraction, it's almost like an addiction, something in you just wants to know, but it's disturbing and depressing. I can't do it. After a time I have to pull myself away and try to forget that people in the world are ready to kill each other. I've lost hope in the world. I've lost hope in the future.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 673
Posted on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 01:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joseph,

By viewing reality with a more "emotion-less", observing consciousness that never forgets the oneness of all Creation:

“Peace in our world comes from an observing awareness. “ *)

Salome,

Bill

*)
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/13809.html#POST75819

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 03:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Joseph,

Please, do not lose hope, for you are not alone in this world. You stand among many other ones who are here, in this time, for a special reason; the spiritual teaching peoples.

Yes, our world is in a grim place right now, and it will only get darker in the coming times; still, that is no excuse to give up, but all the more reason to take up the teaching of the truth, teaching of the spirit, teaching of the life and commit yourself to it. It is now our duty to hold on to hope, the hope of future, and take it to the end.
Salome,
Niko Mikael Sulonen

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 327
Posted on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 07:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat/Niko

I think it's incredible, that you can absorb yourselves in this material and not be affected by it. I'm familiar with the observing awareness/consciousness that Tat speaks of. I experienced that state of mind for thirteen years, after which I "snapped" out of it. That was when I discovered Meier. But I've been contending with my emotions ever since. I'm not particularly emotional, but I am quite sensitive to negative influences. I haven't yet learned to reconnect with myself. Maybe there's still time.

Kenneth

Post Number: 763
Posted on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 10:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph,

I realize that what I say about your situation is easier said than done; nonetheless what you said, “I think it’s incredible, that you can absorb yourselves in this material and not be affected buy it.”

It appears that we are all are being affected by this material, one way or another; maybe not everyone the same way? For myself and others that I know, a comparable example would be to a surgeon doctor working on a patient; on lookers may get squeamish seeing blood, tissue, bodily organs etc.; but the doctors see a collective functional unit consisting of the circulatory, respiratory, digestive, excretory, nervous and endocrine systems and sub-systems.

Even though we are a part of these prophecies and predictions; stepping back and looking at the complexity and human convolutedness as a whole can be extremely complex in itself; a slower pace may be helpful?

The trick may be to see and understand these prophecies and predictions from an outside non-emotional prospective without being a participant, even though we actually are; which could aid us in making better decisions for the immediate and long term future?

The FIGU folks are the hypothetical surgeons of Billy’s information for the squeamish, unaware, uninformed and the ignorant.

Sincerely
Kenneth

Carolyn

Post Number: 44
Posted on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Presumably the prophecies cannot be changed. So we are being "warned" or "advised" about what is coming. So much of earth's recent history, what is recorded, has been terribly violent. Also, if not for the Plejaren contact information, we would know nothing else about our planet or its history. We are living in ignorance. We must accept that we have been kept in ignorance about reality and the real nature of our own lives for many thousands of years. Perhaps, all along there have been "adepts" who were initiated into secret knowledge, but this knowledge was never generally revealed to the masses, who could neither read nor write.

The written word being made available to the masses, has only occurred since the late nineteenth century, when universal education became the norm in western civilized countries. Even now, in many "third world" or developing countries, the citizens can neither read nor write, and education is only for the lucky or the wealthy, and certainly not for women!

Joseph Emmanuel, I feel that the FIGU folks are not misleading us with the information they have made available. However, there is a problem in my mind with the contact reports and the information in them not being consistent over time. This causes me to wonder about the source of the information.

We need to question everything we are told, and this is not just true of people who are being misled by ideas of false gods and religious delusions. It also includes those who hide delusion behind the appearance of logic and reason, and manipulate logic to suit their ends. This is rather common in modern science, where a scientists posits a theory, then creates tests and evidence to back his theory up, ignoring evidence that points in another direction. Think about it!
A time for every purpose under heaven

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 328
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 08:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth

I used to be able to perform that trick of looking from an outside, non-emotional perspective, but I lost the ability. I wish I hadn't because nothing could disturb my peace of mind back then. I was like Spock. I was emotionally detached, quite possibly cold, relating to the world around me on a purely cerebral level, which I'm sure is not quite what you mean. I would, therefore, ask: Isn't there a danger of becoming emotionally detached, of becoming unfeeling and indifferent?

Mine was likely an extreme case, but as a result of that experience I know there is a danger of becoming emotionally detached. It depends, I suppose, on how much control you have over your consciousness. To take Meier as a perfect example: he doesn't strike me as someone who is incapable of experiencing his emotions. I suspect he does regularly like most well-balanced human beings, but unlike most of us he doesn't allow them to dictate his life, or so I presume. And yet he, more than anyone, is able to look at the world from an outside, non-emotional perspective without relinquishing his sense of humanity. What kind of a prophet would he be if he couldn't?

My point is, with regards to us lesser mortals (even the FIGU folks), the dangers of succumbing to a negative way of thinking and feeling are much greater. I don't say that you are wrong. On the contrary, I believe you are correct in your assumption, but without experience we are vulnerable to false impressions.

How much control do you have over your consciousness?

Niko Sulonen

Thanks for the advice.

Our consciousness is indeed a great tool for analysing and understanding the workings of our inner world. I lived there for several years. It made an amazing impression on my mind. I hope to return one day. It’s the best destination one could go to. Just don’t be a tourist.

Scott

Post Number: 2745
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 06:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Back on topic please

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 695
Posted on Monday, October 23, 2017 - 08:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mankind Should Be Vigilant ...

Not long ago when we discussed the UFOs of „those foreign to Earth“ that may one day get in contact with Earthlings I suggested that these may well be androids from Zeit Reticuli similar to the ones that crashed in Roswell.

I mentioned that Quetzal told Billy that the ZR people may not follow Spirit Teaching but have a highly developed science / culture and that theirs is a peaceful society (CR 215).

So it would seem that meeting them would not be dangerous for humanity..

I think I should add to this topic a further statement by Ptaah which may not change what Q. said.
But it could as well be read as alerting us to be vigilant re. further ET contacting us – whoever these ETs may be (they may be others than the ones that are in our skies now).
To give Forum members the full insight I best translate the 2 sentences that Ptaah told Billy in CR 688 of Aug 20, 2017 (which was already printed in Figu ZZ 79 and is now) reprinted in Figu ZZ 80 (which has just been published):

(Ptaah first mentions that the Plejaren will retreat completely after Billy’s death and that for a very long time they will not come back to our planet ...)

“Was allerdings dann sein, sich ergeben und ereignen wird, wenn die Erdfremden, die sich schon seit langem im irdischen Raum bewegen, oder andere, die früher oder später noch in Erscheinung treten werden – was ja auch nur eine Frage der Zeit sein wird –, das ist noch offen und wird ein Ereignis werden, das für die gesamte Erdenmenschheit mit Sicherheit viele Probleme mit sich bringen wird. ”

“However what may ensue (will result) and happen when „those foreign to Earth“ who for a long time move around in Earth's (terrestrial) space OR OTHERS WHO WILL (“NOCH” =) "IN ADDITION" APPEAR SOONER OR LATER - what will only be a question of time – that is open (pending/remains to be seen) and (it) will be an event which with certainty (most certainly) will cause many problems.”

”Klar muss auch sein, dass “Erdfremde ”oder Erdzukünftige nicht gleicherart wie wir Menschen sein müssen, denn diverse “Erdfremde” sind Wesen, die nicht menschlich und auch nicht friedlich sind.“

“It must also be clear that „the ones foreign to earth or future to earth” may not be the same humans as we (are), because diverse (various of those) “foreign to Earth ”beings are not human and are not peaceful.”

I would interpret this as Ptaah alerting us to be vigilant if non humanoid space travellers (cyborgs, androids etc) from a "foreign domain” (not Earth) visit us with their space craft.*)
His words seem to indicate that should they threaten our planet - the Plejaren may break their vow of non-interference and come to our assistance **)

Salome,

Bill

*)
If I remember right Semjase once told Billy as well that not all "space travellers" are friendly.

**)
Despite our aggressiveness:
We still are - very distant or more recent - descendants of their race.
And it seems their long-term mission is as well ours:
To "complete the evolutionary circle" - to re-unite this race - incl Earthlings, Sirians and Plejarens.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page