Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 18, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophet lineage of Nokodemjon » Archive through November 18, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Operationnightfall

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 02:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So Ring leader Semjasa (Quetzel spirit form) also proreated Adam. There is a 3rd Semjasa and that Semjasa procreated a female Adam and the two were paired togather?

Sparky

Post Number: 47
Posted on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 02:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is the updated genealogy chart by Patrick McKnight. It should clear thi= ngs up.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/w/images/6/60/Lineage-Genealogy-sec-1.jpg

Davidmg

Post Number: 233
Posted on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 05:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cory and others;

regarding the 3999 the when the Hunman-Sprit-Form will leave earth to its former planet/galaxy.

A Human female and Human Male of whom does NOT carry/contain the the manipulated degenerated genes will arrive within a few days before conception so that in order to allow the Sprit-Form that now enlivens Mr. Meier to be received by the this Human female. I cannot be certain but a good guess will be somewhere in the middle of February as the prophets have done before. Not that he will have the duty of Prophet. For certainty the child will NOT be born of parents with this bad DNA as to spread it other systems. This would be horrendous crime not to be repeated.

The sprit-Form of Nokodemion was at one point living on the planet Lasan.
Davidmg

Corey

Post Number: 88
Posted on Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 10:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Davidmg,

It was an interesting post, yet I would add by the year 3999 we most likely will not have any "bad DNA" left. On July 27th, 2013 Billy revealed that contact 251 is written for the era = 1995-3999. And I needn't remind you that contact 251 has us fixing our genes in several stages, slowly elongating out lifespans, until we reach Sirius, and with the help of the Sirian's as a collaboration, our descendants finally rectify, and reverse fully the aging/aggression genetics (people with the bad DNS chain will be prevented from procreation by punishment of death.) So if this reversal is done by the year 3999 like it's supposed to, and the Nokodemion spirit-form is slated to leave this year of 3999, along with the entire 144,228 Getreuer, our descendants should be fully aging/aggression free for their departure if needed. Yet it may be as you say, that ET couples are used for the conceptions, for control of the genetical situation.

Billy has told me that LASAN was just one of the many succession of worlds the Nokodemion spirit-from was active on, and living, and if I'm not mistaken Nokodemion's original entire galaxy has already went the way of the natural (no longer exists) because 9.6 billion years ago was a long time.
Salome/Corey Müske

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1268
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 08:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

David,

If the reincarnated spirit is to be born in a time frame corresponding to the previous known incarnations of the prophets, then they wouldn't be arriving in February, the month associated with the birth.

Davidmg

Post Number: 234
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 09:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the refresher it has been a while since I looked at that report. I am sure by then we would have figured out the gene needed for correcting what has been done. But I favoured an off world human because of the incredible damage that has been done this planet and that there would still be considerable greater chances of having diseases such as cancer,heart, and lung etc etc. Even more so having just under 2000 years is still not enough time for the environment to have been clean enough to safely and with out a doubt that it would have some affects on the quality of a human body.
Davidmg

Davidmg

Post Number: 235
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2017 - 09:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael_horn;

Understood Michael, a clumsy oversight on my part posting before I rushed too work showing my dyslexia of procreation.

therefore two questions arise for me, which I know cannot be really answered at this time but none the less occupy my thoughts.

When the process of incarnation has taken place and the Spirit-Form has now enlivened the feotus, 2 things come to mind ...

Once this has taken place would the the host(mother) and participants ...

1. leave there shortly after?

2. stay in a favourable location on Earth, or orbit, or return later from off world when the child has grown up enough and is educated to help with what needs to be done during that time period.
Davidmg

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1270
Posted on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 07:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Hi David, I certainly don’t know for sure but I don’t think they’d be sticking around too long.

Operationnightfall

Post Number: 12
Posted on Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 08:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks anyway sparky, but it did not clear things up. It didn't answer my question. Perhaps Michael horn can clarify things for me? Hi Michael, Did the second Semjasa (Quetzal's spirit form) procreated Adam? and A third Semjasa created a female Adam and the two ere paired together? you contact billy alot so I thought you might know.

Patm

Post Number: 515
Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 05:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Operationalnightfall,

First of take a look at the following:
https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=z1oT5JjY8f4%3d&tabid=305&portalid=0

This should answer most of your questions.

There were actually three Semjasa's.

One created the first Adam 389,000 years ago and was the cousin of the Semjasa (the Ringleader) who's spirit-form currently enlivens Quetzal.

The third Semjasa was the one that procreated the Adam most are familiar with aprox. 13,000 years ago.

Regarding Adam is a term that is short for 'OMEDAM', which means 'Law-Fulfilling'.
'OM' but means 'law', 'E' means 'and', and 'DAM' means 'fulfillment'.

It is therefore understandable that the first named person on earth procreated was 'ADAM', because in the cosmic as use the 'A' for the '1', which gives the value then as 'One', 'First', 'Initial', or 'Beginning/Start'.
'DAM' means 'fulfillment' or 'Human', so 'ADAM' also means 'Initial Human', 'Beginning-Human' or 'First Human'.

It does not say First MALE Human being... although I understand Adam to include male and female (the opposite poled oneness of human beings).

Hope this helps.

Salome
PatM

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 659
Posted on Monday, September 11, 2017 - 05:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pat,
How could the Semjasa that fathered Adam 389,000 years ago be the cousin of Semjasa the Ringleader who lived in the Arus (the Barbarian) era?

Salome,
Bill

Patm

Post Number: 516
Posted on Monday, September 11, 2017 - 10:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill,
You are correct. I had linked Semjasa the "Ringleader" (of ~14,000 years ago - per Contact 191) to the wrong Semjasa (Adam's father) as cousin. This has been corrected in the updated drawing. Thank you for catching this.

See: https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=z1oT5JjY8f4%3d&tabid=305&portalid=0

Salome
PatM

Operationnightfall

Post Number: 13
Posted on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 08:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually there 4 Semjasa in total if you count the one from 389,000 along with all three Semjasa in 14,000 years ago in Arus time.

In Arus time there were three Semjasa. Could one of them procreated second Adam's
wife?
Look at the Chart below. I made some changes.
https://i.imgur.com/oBDg3YG.jpg

Operationnightfall, Normally we don't allow non-FIGU Links, but since this applies to a chart posted on the Creational Truth Webiste I will allow it. Here is the link to the original document for those who are interested https://creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Reference%20Material/Lineage-Genealogy-sec.pdf?ver=2017-09-11-231627-567

(Message edited by scott on October 11, 2017)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 684
Posted on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 02:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi PatM,

A few questions re. the second Adam shown in your flow chart that always intrigued me:

1. Is the second Adam the sole common progenitor of the white race or were there as well other Plejaren – human offspring procreated (e.g. by the ringleaders)?

2. The second Adam was born in 11062 BCE (= 1564 years before the fall of Atlantis) and died 9027 BCE (= 471 years after the fall of Atlantis).
Accepting these dates it would be very likely that Adam stayed with Semjasa during the apocalyptic catastrophe that destroyed Atlantis and most humans on our planet.
So could we surmise that – in this respect - the bible story of Adam and Eve being initially with their creator and later put back onto our harsh, desolate planet may have some truth?

It would make sense that our planet was not a fertile / hospitable place after the catastrophic destruction of Atlantis.

Would you or (any other Forum member) know more details?

Salome,

Bill

Patm

Post Number: 532
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 - 03:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill,

In doing further research regarding your questions I discovered that there was an error in my Nokodemion-Lineage drawing based on:
Questions to Billy-Answered - Archive July 25, 2003
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/3451.html?1062165882#POST10554

In Billy's answers he stated
"...The genealogy of Jmmanuel is important only to show that the beginning of his lineage leads back to an extraterrestrial origin, and that, in a way, the extraterrestrial who fathered Adam, i.e. Semjasa, was an earlier personality of the extraterrestrial who fathered Jmmanuel, i.e. Gabriel. After Semjasa's death, his spirit form incarnated again several times, of course with different personalities. And the last personality at the time of Jmmanuel's fathering was Gabriel. This Semjasa was a cousin of the chief ringleader Semjasa."

I incorrectly had linked the spirit-form line of Gabriel to the wrong Semjasa. This has been corrected in the updated drawing which can be found at:
https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=z1oT5JjY8f4%3d&tabid=305&portalid=0

Now regarding your question 1:
ADAM = A or first while DAM = human (law-fulfiller),
more completely OMEDAM is:
OM = 'law'
E = 'and'
DAM = 'fulfillment'
Thus OMEDAM means 'law and fulfillment' or 'law-fulfiller'

Since ancient times 'DAM' has been referred to as 'homo/as a human' or 'Human'
the full name 'OM-DAM' or 'OM-Human' = 'law-fulfiller'
thus 'A' or first and 'DAM' equates to first-human procreated on Earth, which actually occurred twice, approx. 389,000 years ago and also approx. 13.000 years ago.

Regarding the story of Adam and Eve, no apples even existed were Adam was created (per Contact 230).

In Contact 7 119-122 Semjase explained the designation 'Evas' means bearing or bearer earth-human creatures.

and from my understanding there were other human offspring including giants, dwarves, Cyclopes, etc.

RE: Your question 2: I don't know. Perhaps someone else might.

Hope this helps,

Salome,
PatM

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 686
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 07:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Pat.

Salome,
Bill

Patm

Post Number: 536
Posted on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 11:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have updated the Nokodemion Lineage-Genealogy drawing again to include Maria (Mary) and Joseph siblings per Contact 223 line 24:

Quetzal:
"24. And if you still want to have information about the two families, then I can say that Maria (Mary) had three brothers and four sisters, and Joseph had three brothers and two sisters."

The updated drawing is at the same link:

Also note this drawing was made to print on legal sized paper (8.5in x 14in)

Operationnightfall

Post Number: 14
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 12:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Patm. The update confuses me. I thought the ringleader Semajasa's spiritform is the same as quetzal's white the younger cousin spiritform is nokodemion's. is Eve's (Adam's Wife) father the ring leader semjasa?

Patm

Post Number: 556
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 06:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Operationnightfall,
"Evas" was a term for the bearing (female) earth-creatures. There was not an Eve (a person) but rather Evas as all bearing (female) earth-creatures at the time. Unsure where in the FIGU material you found Adam's "wife" was named Eve (possibly however Adam's bonding partner was an "Evas"). From my understanding one of the wrong things which was done by the Ring-leader Semjasa and his co-conspirators was the unrestricted mating with the bearing (female) earth-creatures (Evas) which from my understanding were not human beings at the time.

Regarding Quetzal's spirit-form line (lineage) which included Gabriel's spirit-form and Semjasa's spirit-form - this Semjasa was the cousin of the ring-leader Semjasa as Billy stated in his response at: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/3451.html?1062165882#POST10554 , however not as I had mistakenly draw in a previously incorrect version of the Nokodemion Spirit-form Line drawing. The current corrected version is a more accurate version to use at: https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=z1oT5JjY8f4%3d&tabid=305&portalid=0

Hope this helps
PatM

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1807
Posted on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 10:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Samjasa and his cohorts mating with evas at the time is equivalent to us modern human beings having sex with monkeys and gorillas.
This is downright disgusting beastiality.
How on earth could such a pact be made for such mass orgy with animals.
Could they have suffered from some type of undiagnosed mental illness to do with animal love, was it a power tri thing, a fetish of some sort or did they want to sow their wild extraterrestrial oats on earth and have their chip off the old blocks running around as in 'ye go and multiply'.
What were they thinking.

Another thing about Gabriel is if he died on earth which is what I am assuming then how in the heck did Quetzel end up with his spirit unless either the higher spiritforms like Arahat and Petale intervened, Gabriel died and reincarnated in the Plejares and came back as subsequently Quetzel or Quetzel was born on earth??????

Matt lee

Patm

Post Number: 557
Posted on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 08:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Latt Lee,

See Contact 7 Sentences 115-164 as explained by Semjase re: 'Evas' - this should answer your question/concern.

See also questions to Billy - Answered
Archive December 25, 2006
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/6822.html?1167052589#POST24090

Regarding your 'assumption' Gabriel died on Earth: Where did you find in the FIGU material that Gabriel died on Earth?

Salome
PatM

Patm

Post Number: 558
Posted on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 11:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt Lee,
Sorry for misspelling your name...

Salome
PatM

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1808
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 12:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the info Pat.
No I have never come across anywhere in the CN as far as I can recall about Gabriel dying here on earth it was just an assumption drawn from all the other information.

Matt lee

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page