Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 05, 2018

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through April 05, 2018 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Corey

Post Number: 394
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To all the governments and people of Earth:

I think we are in for a very good future if we just will it to happen to modify our society to be within the boundaries of creational natural law. We need to be living embodiments of the future, literally willing the good future to transpire. Sure, there may be some damage caused because of our mistakes, we are perfectly free to make any adjustment and modification to our society to be within the boundaries of the natural while still respecting law and order that is natural in nature. This will be the best future possible for our people for a very incredible amount of time if we can see this through for the time duration in a planetary reunification process that could make a oneness out of the whole human race (oneness = while still maintaining individual culture = but critical decisions are made that affect civilization with a complete oneness and respect for natural law [the future of terrestrial humanity]). The laws and recommendations of the Creation will change humanity into a oneness, no matter how long this process takes.~
Salome/Corey Müske. -"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
27:62 "Ihr habt nur die Wahl, euch aus euren selbsterschaffenen Verstrickungen zu befreien und der Wahrheit der Schöpfung sowie ihren Gesetzen und Geboten Folge zu leisten – oder unterzugehen."

27:62 "You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under."

Billwilson12

Post Number: 243
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2018 - 05:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey Müske I can not remember the last time I have opened these pages into the typed thoughts of others here at figu, years can fly by when one maximums the day in learning and being ready to explore the questions the young bring forth. But at the end of the day to find others still pushing that one more inch is a great thing to see. Peace always find it's way to you and your. Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Corey

Post Number: 398
Posted on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 01:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Never give up on humanity, no matter what the cost, and humanity will learn to never give up on itself in perpetual motion.~
Salome/Corey Müske. -"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):
27:62 "Ihr habt nur die Wahl, euch aus euren selbsterschaffenen Verstrickungen zu befreien und der Wahrheit der Schöpfung sowie ihren Gesetzen und Geboten Folge zu leisten – oder unterzugehen."

27:62 "You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under."

Msmichelle

Post Number: 442
Posted on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 05:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The problems we're going to run into when we speak of probability of calculations regarding prophecies in the range of 50 to 99% are since most Americans love to argue and debate and "to spin" information, I sense most people will not pay attention to the warnings because it's just like "the weather man syndrome" and it is not enough for people to respond or to react unless it's closer to 100%.. for example, the warnings regarding hurricanes earthquakes,fires,mudslides, most people will completely ignore the warnings and wait out the storm.. hope that makes sense
MsMichelle

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 172
Posted on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 08:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey. You mention contact 692 of ZZ 85 .Excuse my ignorance,but what is ZZ 85;I would like to look at C692.
I have not been on the the forum for some time.I have noticed that it has declined somewhat!
Thanks & Regards.
Charles the Kiwiseeker.

Hugo

Post Number: 504
Posted on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 12:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle, I think your right. Unfortunately I think it is too late now for your country to agree and unite on anything constructive because of how divided it has become. America's foretold breakup seems certain. After it happens I wonder if the Plejaren/Billy will let people there know which new territory there is best to live in, that is if he is still alive.

Corey

Post Number: 399
Posted on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 03:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, but the whole world needs to be told the truth about what's happening, and that overpopulation is the root-cause.

There are two paths we can go down as a planetary journey:

1st path: experience what is "locked in" as predictions (death and destruction from environmental catastrophes, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, caldera's blowing [German/American], losing entire countries to the sea, rising sea levels, etc.)

2nd path: experience the 1st path, plus what is forced to be "locked in" (prophecies become unalterable predictions) because our people did not come up with "course corrections" in time, which will bring about a massive societal collapse.

The best choice is to experience only the 1st path, withstand it, and with proactiveness to bring about a planetary birth-stop, Federally mandated birth-control, and 7 year birth-rate checks as soon as possible with massive public notification systems of truth-telling regarding the catastrophes that can/will be brought about by overpopulation in a way that unites mankind to stand against it because it is the best future possible for our fragile planet and it's people to unite against it. People can also be taught to maintain their particular place in society, but set-up society to raise the value of human life for people on the bottom, so those at the bottom and top are all true equals, with people on the top fulfilling the true will of the people for a peaceful future. It all starts with using the media to educate the public on the truth.. We could try to have this done in 10 years time.

This would never happen without the permission of those at the top, and they would have to assist the transitional time being monitored by trustworthy people at the top, and the "top-feeders" would have to realize they would need to give up their tentacles of control that bring about negative transpirations, which can crush one under it's burden anyway, because it is currently not done in a way that liberates mankind into being true human-beings with high levels dignity and self-respect, and high respect for the spiritual teaching taught by BEAM, as well as, a free consciousness (the most important part of the recipe, sprinkled with a dash of the planetary rules in GoT to be God-free.). Each man, woman, and child of the Earth is wholeheartedly responsible for the future of this fragile planet, and it is up to each individual that can to become living embodiments of the good-bearing future to counteract the bad-bearing swinging waves of the last 2000 years. If it was a good portion of a planetary population counteraction, it would bear more fruit, and raise the status of the Earth planet itself for it's people's sake. We could try to have this started in 20-30 years, with optimization in 40-50 years.

I love this planet, and I will try to make my way in any society I am born into in my future lifetimes, but I want these future societies to be the best societies that they can be, places of truth, love, peace, freedom, knowledge, wisdom, and deference for the Creation from each man, woman, and child of the Earth. It's time for this planet and it's people to give in to the natural, and embrace natural law within the next 200 years, but if we set our minds to it, we could probably do it in 50 or 100.

The Meier case is not for everybody, but that is no reason not the educate the whole world in it's truthfulness in 20-30 years time, which is more then enough time to bring about German as a planetary language in 20-30 years time. We can still be doing good deeds, and bring about good things for the future amidst natural catastrophes that are predictions.

I'll post more in a few days time.~

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 112
Posted on Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 08:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A while back, in one of the threads on this board, I suggested the only way to population control was by laws, or decrees, exec orders, and somebody just called me names, poked fun at the idea, but just like, say speeding, you have to have laws to moderate driving speeds on the highways, same with population, in a primitive society, they won't do it on their own, there must be laws enacted with the next two decades period.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 873
Posted on Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 04:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stardustwilly

You bring up a good point regarding prophecies and predictions ...according to the Goblet of the Truth, prophecies should really be considered encouragements. Because the possibility to effectuate the good swinging waves is at our disposal.

Once the individuum of our planet becomes cognizant of the situation, a more favorable attitude towards being conscientious will emerge.

If I understand the creational recommendation of the encouragement ...I think ultimately we could require certification for everyone wanting to birth or adopt a child.

This "Parent Certification" would be recognized by society as a badge of honor. Like a certified and licensed agent, attorney or CPA.

There could also be on-going education available as the child grows up.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Light

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 02:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How is it that nobody on this forum seems to be talking about this..?

I have faith that good things will come. The darkness will be passed.

Links are only permitted if they are directing to the websites of FIGU groups (or other websites as listed at “www.figu.org > Links”). Any links to other than those websites are not accepted.

Thank you
Scott-Moderator

(Message edited by scott on February 08, 2018)

Light

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, February 09, 2018 - 04:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I truly do apologise Scott. I was just trying to get the word out.

In any case, for those of you who are curious as to the site that I wanted to link, just google up "qanon". I'll explain further.

There's a purge going on on a global scale. And to my understanding, ever since Donald Trump took office, he and his alliance have been slowly working behind the scenes to clean up the cabal. As a method of communicating through the public about whats been happening behind the scenes, he has appointed an individual/group of people to disseminate the messages. This person/group is known as Q.

It all started after the mass shooting that occurred in Las Vegas, when this anonymous ID known as "Q" started to show up on a public forum/board on the net known as 4chan. There has been a ton of intel drop ever since. As of a couple of months ago, the board moved over to 8chan, which is a separate board altogether. This was due to the fact that the previous board, 4chan, was heavily compromised with spammers. Everything that has been happening with regards to political events and global events since then have been foretold through Q. Although, please do keep in mind that the kind of language that he uses is to a certain extend, cryptic. When dealing with intel information such as this I can understand why.

Once again, all I'm doing is just trying to get the word out. I'm not quite sure how this lines up with Billy's prophecies, but I truly do believe that the future is truly bright.

Salome.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 443
Posted on Friday, February 09, 2018 - 06:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Unfortunately when we consider presenting decrees or legislation in order to control the population... speeding for example, as you know most people ignore the speeding laws or any laws for that matter....
It is not pessimistic to be honest and direct and realize we will require Force before we will comply and essentially protect ourselves and the planet... I suggest, if you're not working among the general population, you will not understand the complexities and how difficult it is just to get people to pay attention
MsMichelle

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 113
Posted on Friday, February 09, 2018 - 11:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've been following videos, about Q post since the first week of November, the first month I really believed it, but now after three months, I'm not so sure what to think. Some of the reports on the Q post were incorrect. leaving me confused. There were reports of high up deep state actors being taken to Gitmo, to face a tribunal, but I don't think it happened. But in a couple more month, we will know if Q is the real deal or not.

Corey

Post Number: 400
Posted on Friday, February 09, 2018 - 05:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Initial framework & rough ideas to put the Henoch prophecies to rest:

Form a Trilateral Army between the governments of Russia, China, and the United States to guard the Earth, to put down any war, and uprisings, and as well as, be used as anti-terrorism and anti-organized crime operations. In time, which I will reveal later, all other countries of the Earth can join the Trilateral Army.

The first step in controlling the Trilateral Army is to ensure that a council is formed with people well-versed in the spiritual teaching, who can properly direct the use of the Trilateral Army. BEAM and the KG 49 would have honorary seats, along with others from the FIGU community, who would work with the Trilateral countries' military leaders, Trilateral countries' Intelligence services, who would all work with the spiritual teaching council to ensure an Era of lasting peace. This would all take place in the seat of Switzerland, with initial oversight by a Russian-led high Federal council. China could have some initial oversight, but would not have full high Federal council membership for a span of 20 years. The United States would have limited oversight in 20 years, with no full high Federal council membership for 35 years. The reason for the time elapsement of 35 years is:

If the United States suffers civil wars, uprisings, nuclear attacks to US soil, incidents of high domestic terrorism, environmental catastrophes (such as the great San Francisco quake, or the American Caldera blowing [which could cause severe casualties]), and governmental collapses. The Trilateral Army could also be deployed to stop US American civil wars, as well as, outlaw all forms of war within the American continent. The time-duration of 35 years would ensure the New United States can get it's act together from all the arcs of cause and effect, and get it's act together as a country for the future of this planet. From the onset of the Trilateral Army, the USA would have to give up it's world-domination aspirations, as well as, close ALL of it's overseas bases, and agree to disband it's military that is not part of the Trilateral Army. Full membership to the decision-making full high Federal Council, and the New United States honour restorement in 35-70 years time to the Full Federal Council would have to be earned by it's actions now and in the future.

European, African, Middle Eastern, and South American governments can offer assistance to the Trilateral Army in 40 years time, with all nations of Earth having some limited oversight of the Trilateral Federal Council based in Switzerland in 50 years time, with upgrade all nations of Earth to full oversight in more then 100 years time. The Trilateral Army could also be used to rebuild Europe if the refugee situation goes way of the prophecies.

The core of the Trilateral Federal Council (Russia, China, and the United States) that is formed in 35 years time will have to act in unanimity, harmony, and complete consensus for the people of Earth to create an Era of lasting peace for the Earthers. However the initial onset of the Trilateral Army, that is overseen by the spiritual teaching council and the Russia-led high Federal council, until it is joined by China, and lastly the United States, and later on all nations of Earth, should always use the power of the Trilateral Army for the best interests of peace unlike most of the armies of today's time.

The Trilateral Army would be used to outlaw war that is not gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit-related, punishable by banishment. It's not military supremacy, it's a form of forced forcelessness/logical force that surrounds war, disarms it, and banishes the offenders (warriors, instigators of war, terrorists, criminals) for a time-duration where the offender is separated by gender, and separated from society. The Trilateral Army would also be a part of Earth's SDF (Self-Defense Forces) from attacks, whether they originate terrestrially, or extraterrestrially. But don't go overboard this part, like as noted is done noted in contact #441.

The Trilateral Army would have a 30 year time-period where they would need to make the transition from "killing" targets/enemies/criminals/terrorists/ringleaders/warriors/instigators of war to "banishing" targets/enemies/criminals/terrorists/ringleaders/warriors/instigators of war except killing would still be permissible in cases of extreme self-defense as taught by the spiritual teaching. Modes and rules of banishment are taught by the spiritual teaching, and it is recommended that the Trilateral Army would need to be specialists at disarming the enemy, and peacekeepers of an overwhelming number armed with the latest sophisticated weaponry, they would also need to possess the unstoppable might of courage to clean up the Earth from the criminality of war and terrorism, IE: doing the people's good. The entire Earth jurisdiction would have 50 years to unify the Earth's penal codes to a full banishment system, with an additional 50 years to perfect the system.

Within 5 years time of forming the Trilateral Army the world would need to seriously consider giving up it's nuclear stockpiles, we don't need any nuclear Armageddon's happening to the populace of Earth, protection of the Earth would be under the jurisdiction of the Trilateral Army, who would become the Guardians of the Earth for an inconceivable time-duration far into the future.

The Earth will need strong, yet wise leadership during the upcoming 200 year-long transitional time.

-The use of "killing-machines" such as human/pig hybrids would have to be cancelled (prohibited/never brought into existence) for all times, who cares what contact #251 says, let's change things and get rid of the half-humans prophecies by not allowing them to be created in the first place.~

Corey

Post Number: 401
Posted on Friday, February 09, 2018 - 05:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Considering what predictions lie ahead of this planet, as well as, prophecies we may stupidly "lock in" as predictions, the entire world should also form the equivalent to the multinational peacekeeping troop as disaster relief and search and rescue operations, and disaster recovery, but have it be multinational disaster relief and multinational search and rescue operations and multinational disaster recovery with one common goal and purpose: to recover from overpopulation as a unified people. The way it stands now, each specific country is largely responsible for their own recovery on their own.

All environmental damage, such as an earthquake or a volcanic eruption, should have records left of it by teams of international observers that will stand the test of time, and serve as educational materials for the masses to learn to never overpopulate again. The Earth should set the clock to be within the boundaries of natural limitations of 12 humans per square kilometer, or AKA 529 million living humans total on the planet Earth in 200 years, leaving precise records of the damage we collectively suffer, not for who to blame, but to prevent this tragedy from ever occurring again. Our collective contravention of natural law is to blame = Earth's commonly-held mentality to overprocreate is to blame, which is commonly connected to religion. However it should remain a crime to overprocreate long into the future.

Arnoud

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 03:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The event timeline on the Futureofmankind.co.uk website, used to be (let's say until 1-1,5 year ago) much more extensive regarding future events, than it now shows on the page http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Event_Timeline, anyway.
Does anybody know what happened?
Thanks,
Salome,
arnoud

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1345
Posted on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 05:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> I think part of the problem is that there was purely SPECULATIVE information there, which WASN’T in the Meier material.

Arnoud

Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 08:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ah okay, thanks Michael

Nivla

Post Number: 10
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 03:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi guys and of course Mr Horn. I just would like some opinion on investing either gold or silver in context of a global financial meltdown as foretold in Henoch's prophecy. Thank you all kindly!

Norm3

Post Number: 145
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 12:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nivla, I asked Billy years ago about this.

"Dear Billy, In these economic hard times caused by the current world banking crisis plus the fact that most of the worlds currency's is no longer backed by Gold & Silver. Should people buy Gold & Silver bullion as a safe haven?"

This is the answer I got from Billy.

"We are no financial advisers."

Personally I would buy as close to the spot price as possible.

Shark_life

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 01:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Nivia,

The best investment is in the health of your consciousness; this can get you through the worst of times.

Don't you think that even the best material items to survive a financial meltdown are going to be prime targets for thieves and robbers? The TJ talks about amassing material treasures in this respect.

In my opinion, according to the latest Meier prophecy about the US public being "dispossessed" in the near future for example, the best strategy would be to become less and less dependent on material things to the point that all you need are really food, clothing and shelter. And as long as you don't expect much and can live on very little, you can survive any global financial meltdown without despair. And probably blend in better than those sitting on what has not been taken away or disappeared in the crazy financial markets.

Best regards,
Anthony

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1859
Posted on Thursday, April 05, 2018 - 05:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy mentioned that the dark order could possibly use biological agents to exterminate the masses as the final solution to overpopulation problem.
The pharmacautical giants and the industry itself profits tremendously from maintaining the sickness of the populous and witholding cures of many illness and disease.
Its possible that rather than aumshinkyo style extermination by biological and chemical attack they could just introduce slow acting but deadly biological agent into some of their most popular drugs and medication as a way of exterminating the masses.
Knowing that so many people are already addicted to all kinds drugs and pharmacautical drugs its not that hard to add triggers to these drugs that may have mechanisms that delays releasing deadly chemical and biolethal agents for a certain period.

Hugo

Post Number: 516
Posted on Thursday, April 05, 2018 - 03:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation, they could also exterminate specific populations by DNA now that they have all the data from "ancestry.com".

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page