Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 08, 2018

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophet lineage of Nokodemjon » Archive through October 08, 2018 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 722
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 12:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pat,

There seem to be many different interpretations re. the genealogy of the (biblical) Adam.

E.g. Corey mentioned on Dec, 16 last year:
TJ page 30: "The genealogy of Jmmanuel is only important to the extent, as is recognisable from this, that the start of his genealogy traces back to an extraterrestrial origin, namely in the wise that the extraterrestrial procreational father of Adam, thus Semjasa, was a former personality of Jmmanuel." -Billy Meier new TJ 2011 edition.

Similar in 2013: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/12892.html#POST67165
and ILB last year - http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/15005.html#POST80017

It is as well not quite clear whether only Adam or others (as Adam's child would hardly marry his brother or sister) fathered with Evas around the same time became the ancestors of the white race.

Perhaps it would be best to clear up and list the correct source(s) related to the genealogy of our race / sources related to your well-presented diagram.

Salome,

Bill

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1809
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 12:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No worries Pat:-)
It kinda has a nice ring to it Latte Lee.
I don't mind a Latte now and then
I've just added the e of course

Cheers

Patm

Post Number: 560
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 12:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill,

RE:
"E.g. Corey mentioned on Dec, 16 last year:
TJ page 30: "The genealogy of Jmmanuel is only important to the extent, as is recognisable from this, that the start of his genealogy traces back to an extraterrestrial origin, namely in the wise that the extraterrestrial procreational father of Adam, thus Semjasa, was a former personality of Jmmanuel." -Billy Meier new TJ 2011 edition. "

I asked Christian regarding this as it had caused some confusion with me also... This is the response I received:

Sent: Sunday, 04 June, 2017 9:00 AM
To: Patrick McKnight
Subject: Re: FW: 2 Questions re: 3 different Semjasa(s)

Hi Patrick,
After discussing the Semjasa question with Billy today, he told me that there was Henok 389.000 years ago, followed by Henok 15,000 years ago, and then again followed by Henoch ca. 9,500 years ago. The Nokodemion spirit-form had not been reincarnated into Semjasa.
The Semjasa who fathered Adam was not reincarnated by the Nokodemion spirit-form.
Salome,
Christian

Hope this helps
PatM

Patm

Post Number: 561
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 02:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill & Corey,

Regarding Semjasa (Adam's father) and Semjasa (the ringleader) I have sent the following questions to Christian for clarification:

--------
Christian,

- Based on the Talmud Jmmanuel - German 2011 version page 15 , item 3) and the German/English 2016 version pages 29/30 item 3):

3) Der Stammbaum Jmmanuels ist nur insoweit wichtig, als daraus erkenntlich ist, dass bereits der Anfang seiner Stammbaum-Linie auf einen ausserirdischen Ursprung zurückführt, und zwar in der Weise, dass der ausserirdische Zeugungsvater Adams, also Semjasa, eine frühere Persönlichkeit des Jmmanuel war. Nach Semjasas Ableben erfolgten mehrere Wiedergeburten seiner Geistform, der natürlich auch verschiedene Persönlichkeiten eingeordnet waren. Und die Persönlichkeit des Vetters des Rädelsführers Semjasa, des früheren Semjasa, der Adam zeugte, war nun Jmmanuel, der durch den Wächterengel/ Himmelssohn Gabriel gezeugt war, der in seiner heutigen Wiedergeburt der Geistform als neue Persönlichkeit Quetzal im Plejaren-System ansässig ist und den Grad eines JHWH, also eines Jschwischs, erreicht hat. Dieser damalige oberste Anführer Semjasa (der jetzige Quetzal) war der Haupträdelsführer der Himmelssöhne und stand unter dem OberKommando des JHWH Arus.
3) The genealogy of Jmmanuel is only important to the extent, as is recognizable from this, that the start of his genealogy traces back to an extraterrestrial origin, namely in the wise that the extraterrestrial procreational father of Adam, thus Semjasa, was a former personality of Jmmanuel. After Semjasa's death, there occurred several rebirths of his spirit form, into which, of course, also different personalities were integrated. And the personality of the cousin of the ringleader Semjasa, the former Semjasa, who begot Adam, was now Jmmanuel, who was created by the guardian angel /celestial son, Gabriel, who is resident in Plejaren system in his current rebirth of the spirit form as a new personality, Quetzal, and has reached the degree of an JHWH, so of an Jschwisch. This topmost commander at the time, Semjasa (the current Quetzal) was the main ringleader of the celestial sons, and was under the supreme command of the JHWH Arus.

- Also based on Questions to Billy-Answered - Archive July 25, 2003 http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/3451.html?1062165882#POST10554
• In Billy's answer he stated: "...The genealogy of Jmmanuel is important only to show that the beginning of his lineage leads back to an extraterrestrial origin, and that, in a way, the extraterrestrial who fathered Adam, i.e. Semjasa, was an earlier personality of the extraterrestrial who fathered Jmmanuel, i.e. Gabriel. After Semjasa's death, his spirit form incarnated again several times, of course with different personalities. And the last personality at the time of Jmmanuel's fathering was Gabriel. This Semjasa was a cousin of the chief ringleader Semjasa."

- Based on Plejadisch-plejarische Kontaktberichte - Block 11, page 217:
• Quetzal’s former personality was Gabriel

- The above two explanations are completely different. Which is correct re:
• 1) Semjasa was a former personality of Jmmanuel as is in the new TJ - or - Semjasa was a former personality of Jmmanuel’s father Gabriel as in Billy’s answer of July 23, 2003?
• 2) Gabriel’s former personality was Semjasa the ringleader as in the TJ - or - Gabriel’s former personality was Semjasa (the father of Adam) the cousin of the ringleader Semjasa as in Billy’s answer of July 23, 2003?
• 3) Since Quetzal’s former personality was Gabriel was Quetzal’s former personality ALSO Semjasa (the father of Adam) - or - his cousin Semjasa the ring-leader as is written in the TJ?

RE: “followed by Henok 15,000 years ago”
- Based the 3 different Henoch on the article in FIGU Bulletin No. 50, Klarstellung zu den Propheten Henok und Henoch (Clarification of the prophets Henok and Henoch) at: https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=ewRv2EJUf-k%3d&tabid=911&portalid=0&mid=3070
- This article identifies the first Henoch as being alive 13500 years ago (not 15000 years ago) which is correct?

-----------
I will post Christian's response when I receive it.

Salome
PatM

Corey

Post Number: 371
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PatM,

Yes, thanks, keep us posted. Just an FYI for you, a Q & A extraction for further information for CF:

Answered June 24, 2012:

"Dear Eduard and Christian,
Was Semjasa (Adam's father) a former personality of Jmmanuel? Can you tell us a bit about it?
Thank you"

"Semjasa belonged to the Nokodemion spirit form."

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/12258.html?1340597237

The new corrected TJ 2011 edition also states Semjasa (Adam's father) is former personality of Jmmanuel. I always assumed this was a correction given by the Plejaren that it was no longer a former personality of Gabriel (Quetzal). If you need the page number (from the TJ) I can provide this.
Salome/Corey Müske. -"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
27:62 "Ihr habt nur die Wahl, euch aus euren selbsterschaffenen Verstrickungen zu befreien und der Wahrheit der Schöpfung sowie ihren Gesetzen und Geboten Folge zu leisten – oder unterzugehen."

27:62 "You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under."

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 723
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 06:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Pat.
Salome,
Bill

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1810
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 12:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To this day I still haven't come across any info about GI and bafath's other halves meaning women.
Women can be just as vicious, cunning, manipulative, conniving, sociopathic and psychopathic as men.
Whatever happened to their role in all this saga and I am wondering why it hasn't been covered by Billy and the Plejaren.
Was it insignificant to bother?
Or were the GI's homosexual?
Were all the GI members bourne out of invitro hence their psychosis?
Or did they use earth women as carries and hosts for their genetically manipulated zygotes for the next Arus 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, 10, 11 etc.
Judging by GI's penchant for killing their own fathers and the genetic mutation of the long lived Kamagol who died in 1977 or thereabouts its possible that they used genetic engineering for procreation purposes.
Any ideas?

Matt lee

Msmichelle

Post Number: 421
Posted on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 05:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt, you're right about women and I agree, not much as been posted about the woman's role in these sagas
MsMichelle

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1814
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle I hope Billy hasn't turned misogynistic and left these women out on a limbo.
Was that joke in bad taste?

Anyway we may or may not get the answer from Billy about GI Janes.

Matt lee

Operationnightfall

Post Number: 15
Posted on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 07:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi patm, I wonder about what Tat_tvam_asi asks, if Semjasa's descendant incest inbred with his sister to father the white race.

Patm

Post Number: 577
Posted on Monday, December 04, 2017 - 06:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Operationnightfall,

from OM 31:119 (my translation (which may contain errors)):
119. Thus the daughters and sons of the celestial males and females took themselves from the human-children of the earth, and the daughters selected themselves from a man, and each son selected himself from a woman, and thereon they commenced, to go in to them in undisciplined/insubordinate interbreeding.
119. Also nahmen sich die Töchter und Söhne der Himmel Mannen und Weiber von den Menschenkindern der Erde, un die Töchter wähleten sich aus einen Mann, und jeder Sohn wählete sich aus ein Weib, und alsdann fingen sie an, hineinzugehen zu ihnen in zuchtlosem Vermischen.

So from what I understand it was the celestial sons and daughters that got out of hand with the interbreeding and this may have continued with their descendants.

Hope this helps answer your question.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 428
Posted on Monday, December 04, 2017 - 07:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt, post 1814, sounds good to me. Cause and Effect has created the current condition, "misogynistic".

Women had to have played a major role in our current position(afflictions), such as Overpopulation. I cannot except the Women of the past, were willing, submissive, innocent bystanders.
MsMichelle

Operationnightfall

Post Number: 16
Posted on Monday, December 04, 2017 - 11:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So the ringleader Semjasa )Quezal's spirit form_ had an atomic war with Azezal?

Jacob

Post Number: 217
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 05:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, your post 42 is most interesting, for I do not have the book about Nokodemjon as of yet.

If the 'Getreuer' are already 69 million years old in their spirit-form, the process of reversing the throttling-back is already in progress, which in my assumption will be complete in the year 3,999.
Which is, in my assumption, also the year, or close to the year when the Earth humanity will come in official and open contact with the Plejaren and become part of their federation.

If the Getreuer are that old, they will far exceed the knowledge of a Srut, and be on the verge of becoming a high council 'fine-material' human form. Very intriguing knowledge to say the least!

I have also read that this is the last time that the spirit-form of Nokodemjon follows the re-incarnation cycle and that 'he' will return to the level of AA permanently.

Any thought about this?
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Patm

Post Number: 620
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 09:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,
From my understanding:

The throttling back began with the first reincarnation of the "Getreuer" spirit-forms into an Earth-human body.

The levels of knowledge and the essence of wisdom achievable by a human being (see also: https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=qhDkOASbw_w%3d&tabid=305&portalid=0 ) for those human beings with a longer life-span have more time to utilize their life-time for consciousness development and thus are more able to achieve a level of Srut. Until the human beings of the earth have reversed the aging gene it will be extremely difficult for any of us to achieve the Srut level (with the exception of Billy).

Regarding your comment "... this is the last time that the spirit-form of Nokodemjon follows the re-incarnation cycle and that 'he' will return to the level of AA permanently."
This I understand to be incorrect. The statement more accurately should read, "...this is the last time that the spirit-form of Nokodemjon will reincarnate as the Universal Prophet and announcer 'on the earth', however his spirit-form will reincarnate into other earth human bodies in other capacities in support of the FIGU's (Nokodemion's) mission and this spirit-form will continue this way (reincarnating into earth human bodies) until this spirit-form animating human body with a consciousness-block (consciousness + personality) that leaves the earth and dies and is reincarnated in to another human body on the next planet in which the Nokodemion spirit form will continue "its" mission as Universal Prophet and announcer."

Salome
PatM

Corey

Post Number: 440
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 03:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

~Hello Jacob my friend,

Patm's explanation in his first sentence is incorrect. Page 96 of the Nokodemion book explains the "throttling-back" for "Henoch's team" first began 12 million years ago. The Getreuen spirit-forms were in the beyond throttled-back and prepared (Vorbereitung = preperation) simultaneously by the Arahat Athersata and Petale pure-spirit levels so they could reincarnate for millions of years and fulfill their mission.

the Getreuer have been free-willingly performing their mission for 12 million years.

-4 million of which was in the beyond getting "prepped" for their mission simultaneously by the Arahat Athersata and Petale pure-spirit levels.
-the last 8 million years have been in the reincarnation cycles of various many planets and systems fulfilling their mission, including their return to the Earth 15,200 years ago (page 96).

Page 91 of the Nokodemion book states the Getreuer would have already evolved to the half-material High Council level a long time ago if not for the throttling-back.

Page 97 of the Nokodemion book explains that after the mission is universe-wide without any potential for set-backs, the Nokodemion spirit-form will be returned to the Arahat Athersata pure-spirit level, and the Getreuen will be allowed to evolve to the level of High Council. One can only assume this is still an incredible time period off in the long away future, so if Patm is most likely correct that the Nokodemion spirit-form will fulfill missions of a Universal Prophet and a Universal Herald after being transported from the Earth in the year 3999, one can only assume that this will all be part of ensuring the mission will be universe-wide, and I'm sure the Universe won't complain to have the Nokodemion spirit-form as the Universal Prophet.

If you are correct in your statement that the 144,228 Getreuen spirit-forms possess latent and residual Srut information for being 69 million years old that their Earth consciousness cannot access, then one can only assume the throttling back Patm mentions in his first sentence for being in an Earth-human body would also apply, the same as it would for any former JHWH commander reincarnating on Earth, including the spiritual blockade, the same as many portions of the Old Lyran and Wegan 144,207 former ringleaders (from 389,000 years ago in Earth's history) have that are reincarnating today in Earth's reincarnation string.

All references and page numbers to the Nokodemion book are to the revised, and correct updated Nokodemion book available from FIGU-Switzerland.

Salome/Corey Müske. -"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):
27:62 "Ihr habt nur die Wahl, euch aus euren selbsterschaffenen Verstrickungen zu befreien und der Wahrheit der Schöpfung sowie ihren Gesetzen und Geboten Folge zu leisten – oder unterzugehen."

27:62 "You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under."

Corey

Post Number: 440
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 04:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Summary of various listed German pages of Nokodemion book information regarding the Getreuen by Corey Müske. Copyright FIGU-BEAM Age of Aquarius publishing (Wassermannzeit-Verlag).

*note = my post should have stated latent and residual Srut and Srutinnen information because the male and female are opposite poles yet a oneness so they can procreate.

Patm

Post Number: 621
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for the corrections Corey. I have only just begun studying the latest Nokodemion book by Bernadette Brand (2013 version). I am looking forward to the information contained with ....

Salome
PatM

Jacob

Post Number: 220
Posted on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 05:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello my friend Corey,
Thank you very much for your post, I have rekindled this discussion on purpose, for the people on the forum, including myself, the information in this book is so important for all of us, to understand ones motivations and impulses and (re)gain focus again.
I personally think that many on the FIGU forum are part of this group and all of us need to really ponder deeply this information and see how we can contribute to the mission.
The following is my assumption:
The process of undoing the 'down-throttle' already has started with the start of FIGU and the 7th incarnation of Nokodemions spiritform, because in this time, the spiritual teaching can be spread and studied as intended, in an unaltered state.
In this life and each successive life we have, the process of undoing the 'down-throttle' will be more succesful, so over time, in the year 3,999 the down-throttle will be complete, official contact with the Plejarens will take place and both the personality of Nokodemion in that time as the 'Getreuer' will have full access to their potential and evolve at a very fast pace.
Corey, is it possible to contact you privately? I would like to discuss some things with you.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Corey

Post Number: 456
Posted on Saturday, October 06, 2018 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(Scott, can you accept this corrected post instead of the other one in queue? Thank you!)

Hello everyone,

Eddie and everyone, the Nokodemion booklet was released today:

http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/gratisschriften/fragen_und_antworten_zu_nokodemion.pdf

Is it me (as German is a 2nd language) or does this thing say on the top of page 27, and the bottom of page 28 that the Nokodemion spirit-form will be returned to the Arahat Athersata pure-spirit-level in the year 3999?

Is it me, or does it say on the bottom of page 29 that in the year 2029 the Plejaren will return to their space-time dimension and not have any activity on the Earth anymore? Is this because of the Apophis strike?

Does this say on the bottom of page 27 top of page 28 that because pre-given time of the AA level was not fulfilled, Billy's following next-personality may not be born exactly between 2050-2075, which may not be fulfilled in this time-frame?
Salome, Corey Müske. -"Kelch der Wahrheit"/"Goblet of the Truth"
22:08: " Werdet ihr Menschen vom Unglück verfolgt und könnt ihr euer Leben nicht so harmonisch gestalten, wie ihr das gerne möchtet, dann vermögt ihr dies zu ändern, wenn ihr euch dem Einklang der kosmischen Ordnung und damit den schöpferischen Gesetzen und Geboten zuwendet und sie befolgt."

22:08: "If you human beings are pursued by the unfortune and are unable to form your lives as harmoniously as you would like, then you are able to change this if you turn to the consonance of the cosmic regulation and therefore to the creational laws and recommendations, and follow them."

Scott

Post Number: 2857
Posted on Saturday, October 06, 2018 - 11:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Corey,

Thanks for the heads-up, I was waiting for this booklet to show. I have been reading the book you sent me, very slowly and it has caused me to rethink some of the information I have come to know over time ie;, Nokodemion returned to the material level more than once....Christian told me this misunderstanding would be cleared up in this booklet...I believe it does state the Nokodemion spirit form will return to the Arahat Athersata level in 3999 and will not continue its reincarnation cycle any longer...and the "faithful" will continue and evolve as human beings until they reach the high council....
Salome
Scott

(Message edited by scott on October 07, 2018)

Kenneth

Post Number: 914
Posted on Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 02:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

You bring up some interesting thought provoking accounts! Realistically, there appears to be one of two potential outcomes? Of course, many other scenarios could be developed.

Your statement; “in the year 2029 the Plejaren will return to their space-time dimension and not
have any activity on the Earth anymore? Is this because of the Apophis strike?”

1. We know that at some time in the future Billy will pass on; at which time the Plejaren will leave Earth and Earthlings to our own determinative actions; with the gift of the Teaching of Spirit, the Teaching of Life, the Teaching of Truth. This could also include Earthlings deflecting Apophis into deep space and we Earthlings finally got our act together by 2029??

2. The other obvious outcome is that 99942 Apophis will strike the Earth in 2029 (Plejaren leave?) or glance off the Earth causing much destruction and impact again in 2036, forcing humanity to start all over again; which has apparently happened in the past, more than once?

Kenneth

Joe

Post Number: 550
Posted on Monday, October 08, 2018 - 10:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey you said:

"Is it me, or does it say on the bottom of page 29 that in the year 2029 the Plejaren will return to their space-time dimension and not have any activity on the Earth anymore? Is this because of the Apophis strike?"

It can be, but not necessarily. It could also be the year when Billy passes away.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page