Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 02, 2018

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » The Salome Peace Meditation and Meditation Pyramid » Archive through November 02, 2018 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Getknowledge

Post Number: 202
Posted on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 01:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the PM, I have read different translations such as, Peace in wisdom on Earth, and among all creatures (or beings), or Peace be on the Earth, and among all created creations!

It would help me in my mind during meditation if I know the literal and rough translation of each word within the sentence for better understanding of the sentence structure which can be different for different languages.

For the linguist, what is the literal/rough translation of each word in the sentence, "Salome gam nan ben Urda - gan njber asala Hesporona!"? Thanks.
Tien

Patm

Post Number: 613
Posted on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 06:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It may be easier to take it from the German:
Friede sei auf der Erde, und unter allen Geschöpfen!
which based on the FIGU Dictionary is translated into English as:
Peace be on the Earth, and among all created creations!
The old Lyran: Salome gam nan ben Urda - gan njber asala Hesporona!

From my understanding these are word for word translations of the same phrase.

Salome
PatM

Str0323

Post Number: 74
Posted on Friday, July 20, 2018 - 01:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone.
Has anyone investigated the news/world events, crime statistics, etc. during or shortly thereafter the peace meditation to see if crime rates go down or if world happenings change for the better? I understand that this observation would be very subjective however. Nevertheless it may show a correlation with a collective consciousness.
Any insights are appreciated.
Salome, Scott Reed.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page