Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 19, 2018

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through December 19, 2018 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hugo

Post Number: 600
Posted on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 04:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, that HP prophecy - "Vesuvius blowing in Italy will be the last sign that this war is unavoidable" troubles/worries me because why should us starting WW3 have to do with a volcano blowing that is supposed to be a prediction and not a prophecy. I'm not suggesting the HP is wrong, just pointing out that volcanoes blowing are supposed to listed under predictions and not prophecies to do with us. I'm also aware that Italy/Rome is supposed to be the place with the most negative thought vibrations on the planet but should this be the cause of making Mt Vesuvius blow?

Corey

Post Number: 474
Posted on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 05:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

The volcano bit is from contact #136. Actually if you re-read my post I didn't reference the HP until after the volcano sentence was over, where I started a new sentence that went on to say "According to the Henoch prophecies..." where I made an altogether separate point in an altogether new sentence from the volcano about the war escalation.

For further clarification on the volcano prophecy, and for the volcano bit see: http://www.theyfly.com/news2005/march05/march05.htm
Salome, Corey Müske. -"Kelch der Wahrheit"/"Goblet of the Truth"
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
22:08: " Werdet ihr Menschen vom Unglück verfolgt und könnt ihr euer Leben nicht so harmonisch gestalten, wie ihr das gerne möchtet, dann vermögt ihr dies zu ändern, wenn ihr euch dem Einklang der kosmischen Ordnung und damit den schöpferischen Gesetzen und Geboten zuwendet und sie befolgt."

22:08: "If you human beings are pursued by the unfortune and are unable to form your lives as harmoniously as you would like, then you are able to change this if you turn to the consonance of the cosmic regulation and therefore to the creational laws and recommendations, and follow them."

Getknowledge

Post Number: 214
Posted on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 08:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry Corey man it has to be this way.

Your post come off as being very desperate it's not gonna change the course already being set. We cannot steer the whole earth in time.

Just look at all the effort to suppress the Meier case and the truth.

On with the show.

Otherwise, it will take a really massive campaign to re-educate everyone about overpopulation and put a stop to all the criminal-leaders. This has to be aired on every news channel on earth.

Not only is the American population regarded as a war-race, you can not hope for these so-called leaders to change man they're not real leaders. Replace them with real (wise) leaders and all the worlds problems can be solved in one day. Billy said the sages need to come out from hiding and put in positions of power.
Tien

Corey

Post Number: 475
Posted on Saturday, November 03, 2018 - 08:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tien,

"Otherwise, it will take a really massive campaign to re-educate everyone about overpopulation and put a stop to all the criminal-leaders. This has to be aired on every news channel on earth."

This is what I have my sights set on to start, a massive re-education campaign about overpopulation media blitz, and this can bring out the sages.
22:08: " Werdet ihr Menschen vom Unglück verfolgt und könnt ihr euer Leben nicht so harmonisch gestalten, wie ihr das gerne möchtet, dann vermögt ihr dies zu ändern, wenn ihr euch dem Einklang der kosmischen Ordnung und damit den schöpferischen Gesetzen und Geboten zuwendet und sie befolgt."

22:08: "If you human beings are pursued by the unfortune and are unable to form your lives as harmoniously as you would like, then you are able to change this if you turn to the consonance of the cosmic regulation and therefore to the creational laws and recommendations, and follow them."

Justsayno

Post Number: 827
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 11:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As per wikileaks - all major media has a "relationship" with the CIA so I doubt you will receive any traction there. Major media will continue to suppress the Meier material. Just so you know right before Julian Assange had all communication cut off, in his last interview he spoke out about alien life. With the alternative media there may be some hope though. Or perhaps our hope is that wikileaks will provide leaked information?
Tien, where exactly in the world today do you see people electing those of high values? The most recent election in Brazil has proven otherwise.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 424
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2018 - 12:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have always said we elect the leaders we deserve. I think for most people, whether we are in a position of power or not, we deserve the world we live in and that we have only ourselves to blame for our leaders failing us.

Who among us has the will and the strength of character to remain steadfast in his principles and not compromise them for fear of losing his job or his life were he in a position of power? I think greed and self-interest speaks for most of us when power is to our benefit.

Speaking of prophecies, the only one I really look forward to is the exchange of power from men to women, for it is women who will bring about the change that is so desperately needed. A campaign to re-educate everyone about overpopulation will fall on deaf ears for as long as men are in control. But when women take back control of their lives and their bodies, then we can talk about overpopulation.

Getknowledge

Post Number: 215
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2018 - 06:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was speaking hypothetically.

As of right now I think many candidates being presented to the people are just for show and allow them to think that they have a choice. Yeah, candidates change but the strings and wire puller's always remain the same.

Hypothetically speaking again as Billy said:

Real change will only come about when the real human beings of earth (not affiliated with any political, religious, military and major financial institution) take responsibility.

Otherwise, on with the show.

Corey good luck man you will need all the support you can get.

I for one have no kids and I will probably not have any unless I fulfill all of the prerequisites (that is a big if).
Tien

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 888
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2018 - 01:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

SCIENTISTS WHO READ BILLY'S PREDICTIONS?

At the beginning of 2018 I highlighted the fact that Billy had mixed the prophecies of CR251 on purpose up (= they are - Nostradamus style - not very time sequential) .
To bring more clarity in what has/is about to happen and what has not happened I wanted to break up and discuss CR 251 in separate parts.
It was declined *). But I believe there is good reason to do this research.
Because we may come to interesting discoveries and conclusions.

One example:
In Feb 2016 the Hindustan Times and today the Australian ABC reported that the Chinese created an artificial sun.
This reminds me of CR 251:265 -266 (artificial sun illuminating the night side of Earth).
Similarly in October 2018 "The Time" had reported that the Chinese will create an artificial Moon 8 times brighter than our moon to illuminate city streets at night: It bears all the hallmarks of the "nocturnal dawning" via an artificial moon as per CR 251:264

My conclusion – Chinese scientists seem to seriously study (and put to good use) the info in Billy’s CRs.
Perhaps we should open a Forum for the Chinese?

Salome, Bill

NB
According to CR 251:266 the "artificial sun in the sky will herald the conquering of space on a large scale":
Lately there are many reports of UFO like sightings – e.g. today of triangular UFOs harvesting the energy of lightnings:
Many of them may well be human made – they may indeed herald a new space age (but mankind is not informed about it). **)

*)
post 774 - http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/15903.html#POST84347
**)
Sorry, but hyperlinks cannot be published anymore.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 889
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2018 - 02:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The reason why Billy did not list the coming events in CR 251 in complete time-sequential order:

Because some of the given information relate to predictions, i.e. to events that cannot be changed.
We are not told which of these events are unchangeable and when they take place as people would try to change them if are unfavourable. As they have to happen this could cause "consciousness disturbances" in many people.

(My translation of CR251:186-187 may contain errors)
186. However, it would not be advisable to give precise data because this would again give rise to things that could unfavorably change future events, as they might cause disturbances of consciousness, etc., in many people, because the knowledge of what is coming attempts would be made to change many things that cannot be changed in any way, because they are just predictions and not changeable prophecies.
187. It is for this reason that I will not name any data, although I know them, which is why I am simply writing the most important events in chronological order. Events and events, etc. of the future, starting with the year 1995, during which it will turn out that the natural disasters will continue to do harm and will never come to any end.

German Original
186. Es dürfte dabei aber nicht ratsam sein, genaue Daten zu nennen, weil sich daraus wieder Dinge ergäben, welche die zukünftigen Geschehen ebenso ungünstig verändern könnten, wie sie auch bei vielen Menschen Bewusstseinsstörungen usw. hervorrufen könnten, weil durch die Kenntnis des Kommenden versucht würde, vieles zu ändern, was in keiner Art und Weise geändert werden kann, weil es sich eben um Voraussagen handelt und nicht um änderbare Prophetien.
187. Aus diesem Grunde werde ich also keine Daten nennen, obwohl mir diese bekannt sind, weshalb ich einfach in chronologischer Folge die wichtigsten Ereignisse resp. Geschehen und Vorkommnisse usw. der Zukunft aufführe, und zwar beginnend mit dem Jahr 1995, in dessen Verlauf sich erweisen wird, dass die Naturkatastrophen weiterhin Unheil anrichten und kein Ende nehmen werden.
-----------------------------------------
See as well http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_251
http://www.figu.org/ch/ufologie/kontaktberichte/kontaktbericht-251?page=0,16

Scott

Post Number: 2864
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2018 - 07:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill,
I was contacted by a person from China this year requesting the addition of a Chinese section to the FIGU Forum. After further discussion with this person and FIGU it was decided certain qualifications were not yet in place to allow this to happen. This person did tell me there was a small informal study group that has been meeting for 3 years in China. They have been studying the teachings and hope to apply for passive membership in the future. Additionally, there are Chinese people that are members of this forum, but I usually don't see too many posts from them.

Salome
Scott

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 896
Posted on Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"A particularly tragic event will happen in the near future …"

CR 710 of Sep 11, 2018 (published in Figu ZZ Dec 15, 2018) may shock some readers:
http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/figu_zeitzeichen_108.pdf

Ptaah:
“… A particularly tragic event will happen in the near future, but all the others [other events] in all your manifestos, as well as the predictions made by Hilak and my father, Sfath, concerning the natural phenomena caused by terrestrial mankind and all destructive ones, will unfailingly be fulfilled, whereby these coming events will claim many lives and destructions…”

A Fukushima like super-GAU? An Andaman-Sea like tsunami? A global financial melt-down?
No details are given. Dots before and after this sentence indicate that details are on purpose omitted. Perhaps Billy was given the details but told not to publish them.
------------------------------------
German Original
Ptaah
Ein besonders tragisches Ereignis wird sich in nächster Zeit ereignen, doch auch alle weiteren in all deinen Manifesten sowie die in den von Hilak und meinem Vater Sfath genannten Voraussagen in bezug auf die durch Erdenmenschenschuld hervorgerufenen und alles zerstörenden Naturereignisse werden sich unfehlbar erfüllen, wobei diese kommenden Geschehen viele Menschenleben und Zerstörungen fordern werden.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 897
Posted on Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 11:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re. CR710 (see above):

We do not know what Billy answered to Ptaah.
The CR continues with Ptaah telling Billy:

“You are expressing facts about which the Earth people have to think a lot, then make correct and logical decisions and put them into action. However, what has already been destroyed and destroyed cannot be made good again, so all efforts must be directed towards doing the best possible to avoid further destructive and devastating machinations that will make worse what is already largely pre-programmed and will inevitably happen. Only in this way can even further additional and over the measure [aggravated] catastrophic destruction, extinction and extermination in nature, fauna and flora as well as the climate and the planet itself be prevented, whereby then only the measure of the inevitably happening and very catastrophic [event(s)] will result. And this is the only way and also the only possibility that the earth, its atmosphere and the [its] climate as well as [its] nature and its fauna and flora as well as all waters [oceans] and seas in the course of the following times can slowly be granted a recovery, But that will be a century - and millennia-long process.
Only in this way can the necessities of the distant descendants of earth humanity be done and given a chance to survive, and only if a drastic reduction of overpopulation is enforced by a multi-year birth-stop and then a permanent state-controlled birth control is implemented…”

German
Du spricht Tatsachen aus, um die sich die Erdenmenschen viele Gedanken machen, dann richtige und logische Entschlüsse fassen und diese in die Tat umsetzen müssten. Was jedoch bereits alles zerstört und vernichtet ist, das kann nicht wieder gutgemacht werden, weshalb alle Bemühungen nur darauf ausgerichtet sein dürfen, noch das Bestmögliche zu tun, um weitere zerstörende und vernichtende Machenschaften zu vermeiden, die das bereits Vorprogrammierte, das unweigerlich zutreffen wird, noch verschlimmern würden. Nur dadurch können noch weitere zusätzliche und sich über das bereits weitgehend vorprogrammierte Mass sehr katastrophaler Zerstörungen, Vernichtungen und Ausrottungen in der Natur, Fauna und Flora sowie dem Klima und dem Planeten selbst verhindert werden, wodurch sich dann nur das Mass des nicht mehr verhinderbar Kommenden und sehr Katastrophalen ergeben wird. Und dies allein ist der Weg und auch die Möglichkeit, dass damit der Erde, ihrer Atmosphäre und dem Klima sowie der Natur und deren Fauna und Flora sowie allen Gewässern und Meeren im Laufe der folgenden Zeiten langsam eine Erholung eingeräumt werden kann,
was aber einem jahrhunderte- und jahrtausendlangen Prozess entsprechen wird.
Nur in dieser Weise kann das Notwendige für die fernen Nachfahren der Erdenmenschheit getan und ihnen eine Chance zum Überleben eingeräumt werden, und zwar auch nur dann, wenn eine drastische Reduktion der Überbevölkerung durchgesetzt wird, indem ein mehrjähriger Geburtenstopp und danach eine dauernde staatlich kontrollierte Geburtenkontrolle durchgeführt wird.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 898
Posted on Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 12:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re. the previous mails:
My translations (German to English) may contain errors

Scott

Post Number: 2871
Posted on Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 02:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wonder if Ptaah was referring to the California US Fires? The "Camp" fire which started on November 8th destroyed almost 14,000 homes and killed 86 people at last count. This was the worst fire recorded in California to date, and I think it would be considered the 'near future" ?

Thanks Bill

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 899
Posted on Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 05:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe Scott, this truly was tragic. But Billy responds to Ptaah’s prediction to (again) alert mankind of what humanity's future will/may be - esp. the implications of overpopulation - so perhaps it has to do with this main issue following humanity like a shadow *)
Billy wanted us to know what he has seen and experienced by traveling with Sfath into the future - I may add a summary (not a translation) of what Billy said so that you and other readers may gain a better grasp of what this event could be.

Part 1
- The "hotting up" of Earth: Acc to the Ps. it is already 1.2 degrees hotter, which cannot be reversed for a long time (the heating-up will increase further and further) , hence nature revolts with catastrophes (earth quakes, sea quakes, tsunamis, cyclones, droughts and floods) which grow in intensity and become more commonplace
- Heavy use of pesticides / herbicides / fungicides - they will not only kill plants but many lizards, bees, birds and other animals – they will not only become an ingredient of our food but as well a part of the atmosphere and waters (rivers/lakes/oceans) many humans will suffer and be killed by cancer and other fatal diseases.
- Further destruction of the fauna and flora: “Feeding” the overpopulated planet has and will accelerate over-fishing. Deforestation will as well take away protection from floods / avalanches / mudslides.
Billy mentions international investors that clear large tracts of forests (“land grabbing”), they do not see the wider and very negative implications of their actions.
In the long run the deforestation will diminish the land that can be used for agriculture:
Deforestation will (as no trees protect the soil) lead to soil erosion (rain will wash away the nutrients in the soil – result: salty soil, no plants grow.
- The increased consumption of gas, coal and oil will cause air pollution and many diseases [very true for many mega cities] Even if cars were prohibited to drive on gasoline, ships, airplanes and industrial chimneys will still overpollute the air
- To feed the masses of Earth humans immensely large herds of cattle will be kept:
They (and the thawing of permafrost) will emit an immense amounts of methane gases – they will increase the pollution of Earth’s atmosphere, i.e. the predictions of our world’s climate researchers and the prescriptions of the many climate conferences re. CO2 are already out of date because the damage is much wider spread (e.g. methane gas) and cannot be quickly reversed Main reason: no-one ever addresses the real cause of it all - “overpopulation”.
- The ecological sustainability of Earth has long since been exceeded – we would need several earth-like planets to sustain life – we are on a path of Earth destruction (“earth collaboration” - oxygen collapse?) – it is no longer possible that all people live a "liveable life". In developing countries, poverty, hunger and slum-like living increases rapidly.
- The fresh water needed for all huamns becomes more and more scarce. An increasing no of people has not enough fresh water anymore. Acc. to the Plejaren: In 2018 not even all the existing freshwater supplies on Earth are sufficient – only 67 % of all Earth humans would have enough water, 24 % would suffer of water shortages and for 8 % the water shortage would be life-endangering.
- Mass migrations will create immense problems (crime, destruction of families)
- Overpopulation will as well foster terrorism, wars, famines and a growing human indifference towards other humans and nature
- Billy mentions various conferences (Teheran/May 13, 1968 – Bukarest/1974 – Mexico City/1984 – Kairo 1994) but no country ever released a birth stop measure – so the overpopulation keeps growing and growing - Billy mentions the role of religions who do not allow birth control measures - poverty and hunger are the consequences
- Women have not (for thousands of years) and will not have the same rights than males – betterment of their social / family standing and their education would assist birth control measures but is a far way off.
-----------------------------------------------

*) Re. Earth Human "Overpopulation":
We inherited this tendency from our Sirius' forefathers: They, too, were "overpopulating".
It may have been the catalyst for using some of their offspring as slave warriors.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 900
Posted on Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 05:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy on what he saw when travelling with Sfath - PART 2
- The accelerated increase in world population should go hand in hand with a greater economic efficiency and effectiveness. But this is counteracted [prevented] by the greed of the higher elites which want to amass larger and larger fortunes:
Many workers become jobless/poor, they end up miserably [cannot buy goods] because the elites “ outsource” their production to low-cost countries and use more and more automation (machine robots) instead of humans. In the end all countries on our planet will have a “Verelendungswachstum” (growing impoverishment) which leads to poverty, hunger, sickness, epidemics, the emergence of slums and political and social unrests.
- Due to overpopulation, climate change and globalisation sicknesses/epidemics will spread into all countries – diseases that were once only found in countries in the southern hemisphere will spread to countries in the northern hemisphere.
- Resources will be excessively [unsustainably] exploited and destroyed until the complete Earth collapse [until earth runs out of them]
– Due to the steady increase in population the human living standards will deteriorate drastically
- The internet will stupefy the human being [cause him to lose his cognitive fac.], make him indifferent to the suffering of others – the internet will as well assist the meeting up of criminals, terrorists etc
- The development of biological weapons will develop into a dangerous bio-terrorism, through which as, Sfath told Billy, aggressive super viruses are released which will kill masses of people or exterminate total peoples
- Due to climate change certain regions will become unliveable due to deadly temperatures
- Great natural catastrophes, many migration crises, and IS-terrorism – will only be a small part of what the future will hold in store.
- A worldwide peace cannot come in existence if a country tries to dominate over the others.
(Billy mentions the need to give up world domination aspirations … if a country tries to dominate then there will be bombs… “When man does not follow the creational – natural laws and directives then even the meeting with another fellow human being will endanger one’s life…
(I made this segment very general only: as we live in a time of great political polarisations I do not translate any political segments)
- Billy warns of the total computerisation through which electronic machines with AI gain power over humanity. If the artificial consciousness and intelligence take over then the “networked infra-structure” is used [applied] against humanity and leads to the complete extinction of the human race.
- As time progresses the crises, esp. in the financial world and the social services, will grow and become more unmanageable - it will become more urgent not to wait blindly for big threats to happen – each human being should act in a way that maintains his life, the nature around him and the total planet he lives on.
- Billy then analyses the cause of all these events: They arose out of a mistaken human thinking, from arrogance, megalomania, self-importance, recklessness, irresponsibility and the delusion to stand above nature and creation, and above its fauna and flora and his desire to “play creation”. This is what manoeuvred earth humanity into mismanagement [maladministration], destroying everything necessary for survival, creating bigger and bigger catastrophes.
- In the end Billy tells us how we could free us from our predicament:
Mankind should employ its intellect and reason [its cognitive facilities, a seeking mind] and gain the insight that social inequality causes immeasurable misery and distress which, as the coming times will tell, will grow immensely.
- Today the ca. 130 richest earthlings of the highest elites already possess as much wealth as the all the remaining [8 billion +] earthlings *)
- Our time is as well a time when many people want to know everything and get a better understanding. But in truth they [only think so and] have no true knowledge and know nothing – – neither the true reality nor its truth.
Consequently they do not know the danger of overpopulation, that all catastrophes are man-made, and that they themselves unconsciously and irresponsibly co-operate to create future catastrophes - catastrophes from which, should they happen, no-one or only a few will survive.

In the end Billy once again warns those powers in the world which try to dominate over others/creating a bogeyman. He compares it with the dogma of many religions which hinder the human being to have his own thoughts, telling him that it is not his will that decides but the will of a supernatural being.
----------------------------------------------

*)
We once mentioned that Aristitotle once stated that “Poverty Is The Parent Of Revolution And Crime.” forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/13834.html#POST76342

Corey

Post Number: 477
Posted on Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 06:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Bill (Tat_tvam_asi) for the timely forbearance to post about ZZ 108.

~Let me first say I have made it fully clear in the archives the purposeful ways and means to get us (collectively spoken) out of this mess.

~Let me secondly say I have always recommended to use the existing power structures of this planet, modifying these existing power structures to begin taking responsibility for the Earth's problems and ills, IE: a Trilateral Union (a government of 3) that could be offered assistance to by all other Earth nations in 1 century. I have always recommended to use the existing power structures of the Earth, making changes in years, decades, with complete resolution to this planet's problems in 2 short centuries (with a worldwide direct democracy in 70 to 200 years time).

~Let me thirdly say I have written posts with details on how to turn the FIGU into a Federal task force with "emergency override capabilities" and other details such as the Trilateral Federal Council, perhaps in the future I will post these ideas which are quite lengthy Scott.

- I was correct in my judgement call that there needs to be a massive media blitz to modify public opinion away and against overpopulation before a birth-stop is called in 5 years time, and the planetary birth control starts in 5 years time to put down uprisings.

-I was correct in my judgement call to use terrestrial secret UFO craft in cease and desist operations for terrorists. Test this out in Syria secretly as a Trilateral government operation and see how fast the terrorists scatter.

To broaden this point, in time Trilateral news conferences can be held to explain these terrestrial craft based on ET design will be used in anti-terrorism operations, anti-war operations, anti-organized crime operations, etc publicly in full view of the public openly. You will see how well gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit works by the 3rd operation you will always wonder how you did without it.

To broaden this point further flood the sky with ships when uprisings turn undemocratic like this French yellow vest business. If you want to change a leader, or change the system that's fine, but once you cross the threshold to destroying property, burning good cars, injuring police officers and yourselves ships should be used as a deterrent and if necessary a take-down situation, the same as any gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit anti-war operation.

-I was correct in my judgement call that the "Goblet of the Truth" needs to replace the bible for millions of people in 40 years time, and I was absolutely correct in my judgement call that this one book has absolutely everything necessary to base our entire terrestrial society on.

-I was absolutely correct in my judgement call that serious, unbreakable multi-generational peace treaties need to be immediately struck between the governments of Russia, China, and the United States (the Trilateral government).

-I was absolutely correct in my judgement call that within 50 years the world can make the adjustments to a full humane banishment system, with an additional 50 years to perfect the system.

My posts which are not an act of desperation, they come from a sound mind that knows what our collective survival is up against, ahead of their time. Bill's summary of ZZ 108 just affirms I need to keep going. Salome.

Corey

Post Number: 478
Posted on Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 08:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Post 477 comes directly from Corey Müske (Mueske) Red Wing, Minnesota USA.

Corey

Post Number: 479
Posted on Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 10:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

RE: further clarification to some points made in post 477 regarding using secret terrestrial UFO craft for terrestrial crime resolution:

-some of these craft have reputations for being war machines. This does not have to be the reality for the situation. Some armaments may need to be used initially for cease and desist operations for terrorists, the point would be that a complete immobilization and disarmament of the enemy terrorist, so they can lose their citizenship and become banished for life. Ships could be used in conjunction and coordination with Trilateral ground forces. Going very public that terrorism results in lifetime banishment is the correct step forward to keep people in line.

-IE using craft against an undemocratic uprisings: no weapons systems should be used, other then advanced take-down weaponry that would immobilize the uprising without causing injury to the offenders. The point of using ships would be to let the uprising know the Trilateral government was called in, and there will be a take-down situation if there is not a complete dispersment. Offenders of an undemocratic uprising should prepare to temporarily lose their citizenship and prepare for a mild shorter banishment duration (several months to a year or longer depending on the criminal severity). Ships could be used in conjunction with ground forces and undercover ground forces, and even used in conjunction with local national police forces, and the Trilateral ground forces would have to be specialists in appeasing the uprisings true cause which could also be a form of undemocracy. The Trilateral ground forces could assist in changing the leader, system, reason for revolt if there was public consensus for such a change to assist in bringing about peaceful resolution and peaceful consensus, and much of this can be decided by the future worldwide direct democracy voting system that would manifest in 70-200 years time.

-using craft for gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit anti-war cease and desist operations: This would be in conjunction with Trilateral ground forces that would surround and disarm the war effort, army, dictator, etc. Weapons systems could be used for serious ground assaults, but they would have to be mild in nature in comparison to what armaments these craft can be outfitted with. "Mild" weaponry in conjunction with an overwhelming ground forces disarming assault that would disarm and overthrow the offending army and separate the offenders from society for the rest of their lifetime. The sheer number of ground forces alone would make the desperate war situation to start breaking-down, not to mention a sky full of ships. Casualty resolution (peaceful accord in which the TA would seek to minimize casualties brought about in anti-war operations) should be brought into life within 15-30 years of the start of these operations. The entire sphere of the Earth should be under the strict umbrella of a "no war" ("kein Krieg!") policy enforced by the Trilateral Army.

-using craft for organized crime take-down operations: this craft does not have to be a high number, but a meer public presence in conjunction with ground personnel, and undercover ground personnel, in assistance with local national police forces and law enforcement bureau personnel.

* = the point of this whole operation would be that these craft are used publically for take-down situations, and become a staple of Earth society to use these craft whenever there is trouble, war, criminality or the need arises for a take-down situation. The public could assemble democratically in protest of a law, governance, etc, but once the threshold in crossed, flood the sky with ships and call for a complete dispersment, if dispersment does not arise, then proceed with mild banishment for the offenders. It can be perfectly acceptable once the general public finds out the Trilateral government possesses high technology, and that we will use this technology to enforce peace laws (laws of peace/peaceful development/peaceful prosperity) unconditionally for this precious planet.

Earth's current existing power structures should remain in place, however these power structures would need to extend cooperation for modifying public opinion away from overpopulation, and there is a birth-stop called. All of the above posted here would be overseen by the Federal FIGU task force with "emergency override" capabilities and the Trilateral Federal Council in conjunction with it's worldwide national partners.

There doesn't have to be a nuclear war, third world war, or Bio Waffe (biological weaponry) situation, just follow my instructions here, and in the archives for immediate, and lasting resolution.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 901
Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 10:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Yes, it could have been, as you said, the most destructive wildfires in California:
They were caused by climate change.
And – as we know – climate change is caused by our planet’s rapidly growing overpopulation.
So you could be right.
My reasoning that the event in question may be a future event:
The CR (published a few days ago) does not give more details about the event.
If it were the recent Californian wildfires there would be no reason to withhold details about the “particularly tragic event”.

Salome, Bill

Scott

Post Number: 2873
Posted on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 02:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bill,

Perhaps although the contact took place 3 weeks before the fire, and "near future" was mentioned, although "near future" for the Plejaren, could mean a different thing than to people of earth.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 902
Posted on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 04:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey.
You expressed it very well - there is, indeed, not much that one could add to your excellent recommendations.
I particularly like your idea of having a trilateral council *).
I like as well the point you make in your post 477. By following creational laws we would, indeed, stop the aggression building up in our world.
Sadly our world is too materialistic to follow this insight.
Yes, many noble constitutions in our world pronounce the equality of all people and that its democratically elected politicians should represent the will of their constituents. The reality? Most politicians decide “along party lines” disrespecting their real constitutional assignment (i.e. to represent the will of the people). And most of them do so “thinking” that the “normal” man” is simply “too uneducated” to “understand the important affairs of his country”.
This overlording is very regrettable. Because the common man wants to live in peace and wonders why his newspapers are full of news with who has discovered what more horrible weapon, and why his politicians "need to respond and stock up more arms”. No, he may not be highly educated but his simple mind tells him that by directing their weapons against each other, the major nations would not only destroy themselves but all the world... Why then spending so much money for an arms’ race that no-one can win and that no-one wants?
This is the thinking of the "man in the street" - in the West and in the East. He will tell you that the monies would be better spend on research projects that benefit all humanity (e.g. a cure for cancer / regrowing new organs etc) – projects in which scientists of all nations peacefully work together.
The reality? By religiously repeating the same mantras, time and again, most people are “conformed” until they become “Metropolis-like” masses “that do their chores like robots”.
A true change may only come (your post 477) when being in tune with creational laws is widely taught and underlies all human perception. When our parliamentarians’ first priority is to“…act in consonance with the creational laws as only this will guarantee the peace in their country and all the world”.

When they take office with this declaration.
This will be the time …

Salome, Bill

*)
"To understand anything we must observe its beginning and development... Nature does nothing uselessly." (Aristotle)

Some 12516 years ago - three major powers - they should have formed a trilateral council.
They did not then ...

(The priest of Sais (Sonchi) to Solon)
“THEY (the early Atlanteans) despised everything but virtue, caring little for their present state of life, and thinking lightly of the possession of gold and other property, which seemed only a burden to them, neither were they intoxicated by luxury, nor did wealth deprive them of their self-control, but they were sober and SAW CLEARLY THAT ALL THESE GOODS ARE INCREASED BY VIRTUE AND FRIENDSHIP WITH ONE ANOTHER, whereas by too great regard and respect for them, they are lost and friendship with them.
(BUT WHEN THEIR DIVINE NATURE FADED, THEN) , “ ..being unable to bear their fortune, THEY BEHAVED UNSEEMLY, AND to him who had an eye to see grew visibly debased, for they were losing the fairest of their precious gifts, but to those who had no eye to see the true happiness, they appeared glorious and blessed at the very time when they WERE FULL OF AVARICE AND UNRIGHTEOUS POWER…”
NB “Divine nature” may stand for “living in consonance with the creational laws”

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 903
Posted on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 05:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hard to tell, Scott.

We know from the Plejaren that they are not allowed to tell of an event before it happens and you are right the latest Californian Fires (CF) happened after the Sep 11, 2018 contact took place.

But my guess is still that the event is yet to come because -
1. There were already wildfires in August that is before the Sep 11, 2018 contact and
2. even the later fires were already known to the public by the time the CR was first published (Dec. 15, 2018).

From this I conclude:
- Assuming that the latest CF were this tragic event Billy would have mentioned more details
- Since there were wildfires in August the event was not really new.
- In view of the Mendocina CF of August 2018 wildfires, he could have published the CR well before Dec 15 (e.g. during the wild fires).

I think we just have to wait.
(But it is never wrong to be vigilant.)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page