Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 01, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through January 01, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 904
Posted on Sunday, December 23, 2018 - 01:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This could well be the tragic event Ptaah spoke about:
A Tsunami in the Sunda Street - due to an underwater landslide following the eruption of the Anak Krakatau volcano (which partially collapsed) - killing 168 (so far) … !

The poor victims! Their families!

Salome, Bill

PS
There may be some who mock Billy's CRs arguing that his CRs only tell what happened "after the event", making fun of the directive that Billy and Plejaren have to follow. But the publishing of this "CR before the (unnamed) event" *) is one of many clear evidences that cannot be denied.

*)
The Figu ZZ is published 2 times a month, approx. once every fortnight.
The CR predicting this "particularly tragic event" took already place in September but was not published until Dec 15, 2018 - that is ca. 8 days days before the tragic event happened ...

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 905
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2018 - 12:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Urgency Causing The Polarisations In Our World

CR 251:75 tells us that the benefactors settled the escaping gene-manipulated races in our solar system because the “ready-to-kill” creator overlords were less likely to suspect the escapees at this location (as our sun was “dying” and would not sustain life for much longer).

This, the urgent need to leave Earth, may as well have been a major motivation for the advent of Billy/the Plejaren Mission: Earth humanity needed a timely boost to speed up its evolution,
- Only a new, more holistic, consciousness will allow Earth humans to discover the forces that will allow them to travel in space and resettle on a different planet.

May world leaders reason that the major scenarios playing out in our world (Power Struggles, Overpopulation, Climate Change, Red Meteor, Dying Sun) can only be overcome by all mankind co-operating with, rather than fighting against, each other...

Salome, Bill

Corey

Post Number: 480
Posted on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 01:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Bill (Tat_tvam_asi),

First off let me say that Billy verified with me that our solar system's sun (of the SOL system) will last 1.5-2.5 billion (thousand-million) more years. His exact response was: "Between 1,500,000,000 to 2,500,000,000 years is the correct number." and in a previous answer from 2007 he stated emphatically that our sun will be visible that it is starting to "fade out" won't be for another 500 million years, or half a billion years (half a thousand-million years), so our urgency for finding resolution, or better yet absolving ourselves from these most pressing (the Earth's most pressing problems) has nothing to do with our sun, because we have plenty of time before our sun "fades out" going the way of all temporal suns.

And as you beautifully expressed in the last paragraph to post #905: "may the world leaders reason that the major scenarios playing out in our world (Power Struggles, Overpopulation, Climate Change, Red Meteor [I omitted "Dying Sun" because we have over 1.5 billion years to go]) can only be overcome by all mankind co-operating with, rather than fighting against, each other..."

I have always stated mankind will need to unite to face these adversities.

World war III is not set in stone. No. Neither is a nuclear war. No. Neither is a "Bio Waffe" (biological weaponry) situation. No. It is how world leaders will react to events playing out that may ignite these terrible scenarios, but they are not set in stone.

The only thing that is set-in-stone is climate disaster and environmental catastrophes set in motion from overpopulation, which in turn are brought to life from our overpopulation situation. These can be overcome with new legislation regulating who gives birth, and who doesn't for seven-year blocks of no births allowed, followed by a one-year (only) block of births prohibited to a "short-list" of approved couples who can prove they will care for the child, are not terrorists or enemies of the state (Got 2:270).

I will leave point #3 from my 7 points of the proposed future Swiss Federal FIGU council that was drafted and declared by me on 26th August, 2018 @ 01:48 CDT:

point # 3.) The Swiss Federal FIGU council and its worldwide partners in conjunction with all the world national Federal governments are to call an entire complete planetary birth-stop, and to ensure the entire world’s puberty and older is placed under the umbrella of strict, and rigorous birth-control with a very tight birth-permit (for legal birth-approval) system with tight birth-rate checks, perhaps starting with no births whatsoever for a total of 20 years, and after 20 birthless years a one-year interim of births will be allowed for a modest amount of approved couples that meet the minimum age, standard of proof the couple can care for child (income, emotional and mental health stability of couple, criminal background checks, and no adverse religious affiliations will all be considered), and no drug addiction birth-permit requirements will all be followed, with approval given to couples in all countries. Following this one-year interim then it’s back to sets of the sacred complete 7-year birthless cycles meaning a one-year interim of a strict approval process for birth-permits spaced-out to follow each repeating complete 7-year birthless cycle which sets the natural normalcy and standard of procreational Earth law with a modest number of approved couples in all terrestrial countries based on the previously mentioned birth-permit requirements. The main goal is to be within the bounds of natural law of only 529,000,000 (Millionen [million]) living human-beings for the entire sphere of the Earth within 200 future Earth years through humane and legal birth-reductions. The Swiss Federal FIGU council and its worldwide partners in conjunction will all world national Federal governments are to pass law that male life-forms under the age of 30, and over the age of 40 can never procreate (this is an Arahat Athersata pure-spirit-level recommendation for the Earth. Please refer to the “Arahat Athersata” book page 23 verse 23.) and this law is to apply to the entire terrestrial population base. People referred to in “Goblet of the Truth” 2:270 would never be allowed to procreate according to future Earth law within 40 years’ time. ~End of point #3.
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
We definitely need new procreational laws, and this Indonesian tsunami caused by a volcano doing it's "magic" underwater = that caused the landslide = that caused the tsunami is only the beginning. I have always said we will suffer loss of life due to overpopulation, and this latest tsunami is over 400 dead, with more then 1000 injured.

According to core-group member Achim Wolf's recent FB post, the world would only need to be "locked-in" to 7-year birthless cycles until we reach the goal of only 1.5 billion living human-beings, but I would push that we stay until we reach 529 million within 200 years time.

A summation of all my 7 points:

1) form the Swiss Federal FIGU council
2) the council has "emergency override" capabilities, and will ensure the momentous task of a complete transition for the Earth to the creational laws and recommendations within 200 years.
3) can be read in it's entirety here
4) the council and it's worldwide national partners, and all world governments would do a massive media blitz to modify public opinion away from overpopulation, and towards the necessity of a birth-stop, birth-control, etc, so the people themselves would receive a first-class education regarding the danger of overpopulation.
5) the council would pave the way for a worldwide direct democracy voting system that would come about in 70-200 years time. First, mankind would need to be educated on the laws and recommendations of the Creation, and these would need to sit on the consciousnesses of the Earth human for some decades. The council would be working directly with the Trilateral countries of Russia, China, and the United States, and be working directly with the Trilateral Federal Council and the Trilateral Army.
6) the council would need to enforce the 5 points of my forum post #440
-Mankind needs to collectively walk away from religion (a)
-mankind needs to set up a humane banishment penal system (b)
-set up proper gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit (c)
-call a birth stop and use the world's media to educate the people RE: overpopulation dangers. (d)
-The German language needs to become a unifying planetary language (e)
as well as, the council would need to enforce the 5 values from JHRH Semjase mentioned in the 45th contact.
7) It would be possible to pay them (the Swiss Federal FIGU Council) a decent salary as they would be earning it, eventually oversee large portions of the legal sphere of the Earth, the world's military, youth upbringing, law enforcement bureaus, etc. Council would agree to be consulted for 840 years after the death of BEAM.

My 7 points would only be possible if the world powers were interlocked into assisting the passage of "uncreational" to blossom into "creational" not only for the people themselves, but also the following, subsequent reincarnations of world leaders amongst the populace that could be on the bottom of society next time around. The attitude of "I cannot do that" has kicked the can down the road, and now we find ourselves at a true precipice. Either another world war (that could be a nuclear annihilation) will win out the day, or it could be my list that makes it just in the nick of time.
Salome, Corey Müske. -"Kelch der Wahrheit"/"Goblet of the Truth"
22:08: " Werdet ihr Menschen vom Unglück verfolgt und könnt ihr euer Leben nicht so harmonisch gestalten, wie ihr das gerne möchtet, dann vermögt ihr dies zu ändern, wenn ihr euch dem Einklang der kosmischen Ordnung und damit den schöpferischen Gesetzen und Geboten zuwendet und sie befolgt."

22:08: "If you human beings are pursued by the unfortune and are unable to form your lives as harmoniously as you would like, then you are able to change this if you turn to the consonance of the cosmic regulation and therefore to the creational laws and recommendations, and follow them."

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1889
Posted on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 09:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey

You stated [I omitted "Dying Sun" because we have over 1.5 billion years to go])

From my understanding of all the prophecies and predictions I've read we don't exactly have 1500 million years or so here on earth.

In CR251 Billy provides us with ample evidence pointing to the fact that within just the next 2000 years we will face all sorts of problems because of the activities of our sun.

Nocturnal dawning, artificial sun which will crash to earth because of our sun, Billy's last incarnation on earth leaving earth around the year 3999, earth's weird rotation around the sun, the benefactors and overlords choosing earth to hide out for the specific reason that it's a dying star etc.

A number of years ago I've written here that one of the reason why the Plejaren and the Federation members were helping us was because we earthlings need to get off this planet very soon due to our dying sun.

So many manmade, man caused and man induced problems have put us on the brink of societal and environmental collapse but another major disruptor also happens to come from the cosmos.

Happy holidays and the new year everyone.

Matt lee

Corey

Post Number: 481
Posted on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 03:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy Matt,

The reason I asked Billy how much time we have left with our sun is specifically because of contact 251, and he provided the answer "Between 1,500,000,000 to 2,500,000,000 years is the correct number." which is my understanding comes directly from Ptaah, make of it what you will. Also the Destroyer is also not coming back like contact 251 states to knock planets out of orbit, this (the Destroyer) in the meantime has been disrupted by the Plejaren and will never again enter this quadrant of space. This information comes via Billy via CF a few years ago.

Happy Holidays & a Happy New Year to you as well.
Salome, Corey Müske. -"Kelch der Wahrheit"/"Goblet of the Truth"
22:08: " Werdet ihr Menschen vom Unglück verfolgt und könnt ihr euer Leben nicht so harmonisch gestalten, wie ihr das gerne möchtet, dann vermögt ihr dies zu ändern, wenn ihr euch dem Einklang der kosmischen Ordnung und damit den schöpferischen Gesetzen und Geboten zuwendet und sie befolgt."

22:08: "If you human beings are pursued by the unfortune and are unable to form your lives as harmoniously as you would like, then you are able to change this if you turn to the consonance of the cosmic regulation and therefore to the creational laws and recommendations, and follow them."

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1890
Posted on Thursday, December 27, 2018 - 12:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It will never happen to me
It's not as bad as people make it
It's hogwash
It doesn't effect me so why should I care.
So what if it's a little hotter.
It's happening inside the TV and YouTube only.
It's not real
Oh it's just the sun
It's just the natural process of earth.

These are the typical response to global warming and climate change and it's consequences.
This is an atypical denial response to the harsh realities of truth
People don't want to know or be forced to confront the harsh realities of truth.
They tune out, want to deny it, want to ignore it, disbelieve it, brush it off, don't even want to think about it and admit that there is a problem.
Why?
Because the truth is inconvenient and knowing or admitting that there is a problem produces inconvenience and hard work that follows.
People just can't be bothered
They rather entertain illusions and deny that there is a problem because they just can't be bothered.
Life is hard enough as it is without having to worry about these stupid things.
Global warming therefore does not exist because they believe it doesn't exist and what people disbelieve cannot be true because they said or thought so.
Reality is what I choose to believe rather than what it really is.
Besides who cares.
People will care once it effects them directly and not before.
Stupidity is the law and thou shall not circumvent this.
So in the end who gives a s#** if global warming is real and nobody gives a f***.
Who cares if millions will die from its indirect and direct effects.
Who cares if nobody cares as caring to care is for those that don't have a life
Who cares if we all die on earth when in the grand scheme of things we the degenerate human earthlings deserve everything we brought upon ourselves.
The universe will purge and exterminate that which does not follow it's rules.
We are it.
Does anybody have a problem with this statement?
I thought so.

Matt lee

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 906
Posted on Thursday, December 27, 2018 - 02:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey, Hi Matt,

1. Our sun transmits our solar system’s creative energy – i.e. the energy that brings life to our solar system. It therefore is a very important if not the most important material factor for the evolution of all living beings in our SOL system.
2. Many events mentioned in Billy’s predictions in the next 1000-2000 years tell us that when Earth’s scientists and mankind recognize that our sun is dying, they will desperately try to create more energy than they would receive from the remaining natural sunlight.
Matt mentioned some events I will assemble some more of the CR251 predictions/prophecies in sep. mails.
3. Yes, Corey – I, too, think our world should co-operate not fight (I fully support your “Trilateral Union”).
It is man’s highest objective / ideal that creates the world around him:
A change in consciousness! will change our world.
The motivation of our CEOs, media editors, teachers, leaders and judges should be based on truth, on assisting (not spying on) each other. Man should seek and follow “the laws of nature”, an equal respect for all living beings, a well-balanced life (equalised-ness as opposed to excesses), the thought that all beings are connected with each other, that he has as well a global and cosmic responsibility that what he does to others he does to himself.

Our scientists should realize that there is a oneness in nature, that the microcosm and the macrocosm mirror each other, that everything unites to form greater wholes, wholes that form a new greater oneness ...
And most of all: They should unite, co-operate and use their intelligence for inventions which promote the unity of mankind.

Salome, Bill

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 907
Posted on Thursday, December 27, 2018 - 03:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CR 251: The Need To Revert The Gene Manipulation

a) “Thus everything on Earth is aligned to fix [focused on fixing] the genetic manipulation, according to which man can leave the solar system again, before the sun dies and the whole system is doomed [nears its end], which will happen much earlier than the current Earth scientists claim because the SOL is truly a dying star.” *)

b) The original idea of the “benefactors” from Sirius, creating “religions”, may have been to make mankind more “gentle”:
„At the very least, however, the hope was anchored in the fact that the Earth human beings would only be technically, biologically and scientifically be able to conquer the world space again if, through a sufficiently long evolutionary period, they made the necessary changes in their thinking and actions.
The terrestrial human beings should therefore, through the doctrines of faith of various kinds, be lead to solve their problem of “Ausartung” caused by gene-manipulation and to correct this “Ausartung”, whereby, last but not least the factor that the terrestrial human beings will one day in the distant future find the
gene-manipulated defect [flaw] themselves and change it back to normal via a corresponding gene-[re]manipulation.
”Only then, this was the view and hope, should the distant descendants of the gene-manipulated, the Earth human beings seek the contact with their actual past and origin, as well with the universe and other worlds and other peoples in the vastness of the Milky Way and foreign galaxies.” **)

c) But this did not work and to grow out of the aggression naturally (without reversing the genetic manipulation would take much too long:

“In truth, this genetic manipulation was created only as a controllable factor, whereby man is perfectly capable of being master of the evil planted in him and also to make this disappear more and more on the [its] natural path of evolution which, however, takes an enormous amount of time, which is why it is absolutely appropriate to reverse the genetic manipulation.” ***)

CONCLUSIONS
1 If we see the overall evolution in our galaxy: ours is a solar system that is, in view of its ability to “create life” nearing its “last gasps”: Given its present state of consciousness and its prevalent belief systems, the humans living in this solar system, would not be able to leave Earth in time i.e. before their sun "runs out" of sufficient life support: To prevent our (overpopulating) Earth humans from perishing something had to be done. Mankind had to be brought on course to revert the gene-manipulation. It needed to be made aware of what happened. and what it need to change.

2 The idea of the Sirians (religions) did not assist mankind to rid itself of its gene defect.

3 That is why the Plejaren and Billy taught us the Spirit Teaching. The Plejaren may have come to our aid because some of their ancestors nearly destroyed our planet two times (38,023 BCE and 9498 BCE) and because some of their renegades (Gize Intel) actively fostered mankind’s illusions/hindered mankind’s evolution:
Universal life is based on a balance.
Their assisting us to find the truth may have as well have assisted their own.

(My translations may contain errors)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 908
Posted on Thursday, December 27, 2018 - 03:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

German Original To CR251 Excerpts (Previous Mail)
*)
165. Also ist auf der Erde alles darauf ausgerichtet, dass die Genmanipulation behoben wird, wonach der Mensch dann das Sonnensystem auch wieder verlassen kann, und zwar ehe die Sonne stirbt und das gesamte System dem Untergang geweiht ist, was sehr viel früher geschehen wird, als dies die gegenwärtigen Erdenwissenschaftler behaupten, weil die SOL wahrheitlich bereits ein sterbendes Gestirn ist.
**)
158. Zumindest war aber die Hoffnung darin verankert, dass die Erdenmenschen erst dann technisch, biologisch und wissenschaftlich wieder fähig würden, den Weltenraum zu erobern, wenn sie durch eine genügend lange Evolutionszeit die notwendigen Änderungen in ihrem Denken und Handeln vollzogen hätten.
159. Die Erdenmenschen sollten also durch die Glaubenslehren und Glaubensrichtungen verschiedenster Art auch zur Einsicht gebracht werden, um dadurch ihr Problem der genmanipulatorischen Entartung zu lösen und um diese Entartung zu korrigieren, wobei nicht zuletzt der Faktor dessen wichtig sein sollte, dass die Erdenmenschen eines Tages in fernster Zukunft den genmanipulierten Schaden selbst finden, um ihn durch eine dementsprechende Genrückveränderung wieder zum Normalen zu formen.
160. Erst dann, so war die Ansicht und Hoffnung, sollen die fernen Nachfahren der Genmanipulierten, die Erdenmenschen, den Kontakt zu ihrer eigentlichen Vergangenheit und Herkunft sowie zum Universum, zu anderen Welten und anderen Menschen in den Weiten der Milchstrasse und fremder Galaxien suchen.
***)
88. Wahrheitlich nämlich wurde diese Genmanipulation nur als kontrollierbarer Faktor erschaffen, wodurch der Mensch sehr wohl in der Lage ist, über das in ihn gepflanzte Böse Herr zu sein und dieses auch immer mehr zum Verschwinden zu bringen auf dem natürlichen Weg der Evolution, was jedoch ungeheuer lange Zeit in Anspruch nimmt, weshalb eine Rückgängigmachung der Genmanipulation absolut angebracht ist.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 909
Posted on Thursday, December 27, 2018 - 03:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CR 251: The Need To Revert The Gene Manipulation

a) “Thus everything on Earth is aligned to fix [focused on fixing] the genetic manipulation, according to which man can leave the solar system again, before the sun dies and the whole system is doomed [nears its end], which will happen much earlier than the current Earth scientists claim because the SOL is truly a dying star.” *)

b) The original idea of the “benefactors” from Sirius, creating “religions”, may have been to make mankind more “gentle”:
„At the very least, however, the hope was anchored in the fact that the Earth human beings would only be technically, biologically and scientifically be able to conquer the world space again if, through a sufficiently long evolutionary period, they made the necessary changes in their thinking and actions.
The terrestrial human beings should therefore, through the doctrines of faith of various kinds, be lead to solve their problem of “Ausartung” caused by gene-manipulation and to correct this “Ausartung”, whereby, last but not least the factor that the terrestrial human beings will one day in the distant future find the
gene-manipulated defect [flaw] themselves and change it back to normal via a corresponding gene-[re]manipulation.
”Only then, this was the view and hope, should the distant descendants of the gene-manipulated, the Earth human beings seek the contact with their actual past and origin, as well with the universe and other worlds and other peoples in the vastness of the Milky Way and foreign galaxies.” **)

c) But this did not work and to grow out of the aggression naturally (without reversing the genetic manipulation would take much too long:

“In truth, this genetic manipulation was created only as a controllable factor, whereby man is perfectly capable of being master of the evil planted in him and also to make this disappear more and more on the [its] natural path of evolution which, however, takes an enormous amount of time, which is why it is absolutely appropriate to reverse the genetic manipulation.” ***)

CONCLUSIONS
1 If we see the overall evolution in our galaxy: ours is a solar system that is, in view of its ability to “create life” nearing its “last gasps”: Given its present state of consciousness and its prevalent belief systems, the humans living in this solar system, would not be able to leave Earth in time i.e. before their sun "runs out" of sufficient life support: To prevent our (overpopulating) Earth humans from perishing something had to be done. Mankind had to be brought on course to revert the gene-manipulation. It needed to be made aware of what happened. and what it need to change.

2 The idea of the Sirians (religions) did not assist mankind to rid itself of its gene defect.

3 That is why the Plejaren and Billy taught us the Spirit Teaching. The Plejaren may have come to our aid because some of their ancestors nearly destroyed our planet two times (38,023 BCE and 9498 BCE) and because some of their renegades (Gize Intel) actively fostered mankind’s illusions/hindered mankind’s evolution:
Universal life is based on a balance.
Their assisting us to find the truth may have as well have assisted their own.

(My translations may contain errors)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 910
Posted on Thursday, December 27, 2018 - 05:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CR 251: BILLY’S PREDICTIONS / PROPHECIES RE. SOL’S DYING SUN

The following list of events may be hundreds or even a thousand years away but this period is short for the task at hand - esp if we take into a/c the present state of our world. Mankind should re-focus its creativity to work on “systems protecting Earth” (rather than destructive arms/violent computer games etc.).
NB: The nos do not indicate their time sequential order: We know that Billy, on purpose (e.g. as the knowledge of predictions that cannot be changed could lead to massive consciousness disorders in humans) mixed up the time sequence of CR251 – the higher nos in CR 251 may thus not indicate that the event is a later event.

(My translation may contain errors)
306. At this time, the megalomaniac [paranoid] scientists are once again staging a tremendous spectacle by creating a gigantic second sun.
308. For such an experiment, both Jupiter and Saturn, which are two unfinished small suns, are suitable.
307. While it will only be a small group of scientists, a dangerous experiment will ignite a SOL planet that will burn for seven days and glisten [gleam] as a second sun in the SOL system before it extinguishes and goes dark.
314. The time will come when huge changes will take place in the SOL system as a result of the weakening nuclear fusions.
315. Not only does the entire field of gravity spiral out of control and change but large-scale will as well be part of the agenda
316. This pushes the scientists to highest performances because they want to counteract the negative sun effects that, contrary to erroneous scientific assumptions, appear millennia earlier than is previously assumed.
317. Only now it is realized that the sun is a dying star and thus the demise [destruction] of the SOL system is already predetermined [destined] even though the sun will continue for about 10 billion years, but then already as a dead star which is then swallowed [sucked in] and destroyed by a black hole.
326. Now comes the time when all space stations and satellites around Earth and around Mars and Venus will crash, because the state of the sun is, due to the [its] ever-weakening activity, changing in such a way that enormous changes in the gravity field of all planets and the sun itself occur.
330. But before that Earth human beings will put artificial suns into the Earth’s orbit but far outside the usual distance.
331. But even with this people will not be very lucky, because one of the artificial suns will, due to a severe damage, glow up and burn large areas on Earth.
332. This also affects the atmosphere, which makes the oxygen scarce, for which worldwide combat operations will ensue.
333. Out of this catastrophe a second one will emerge, because the burned land and the oxygen shortages are quite naturally not without consequences as it all will harm the economy and the entire food industry resulting in a famine which the world has never seen [experienced] during all its thousands of years in times long past.
349. The functioning of the Sun becomes an increasing concern of the inhabitants of the Earth as it is noticeably weakening and is no longer able to generate enough energies to provide light and heat for Earth and Mars.
350. In this far away time it will become common place that artificial suns will, far away from Earth, orbit Earth and brighten it and heat it up.
361. Nor was it mentioned in the predictions that scientists will soon realize that the earthly atmosphere for the Earth human being does not accord with what should be the norm for [living] a longer life.
365. Neither was there anything mentioned about Earth itself, such as the fact that it has so far remained hidden from all scientists that, for millennia the planet has not simply [only] been enlarged by falling star dust and meteors etc. but that it imperceptibly expands from the inside, which means that for millennia there has been a process of bloating, through which the inner treasures of the Earth are slowly but surely make their way towards the surface of the Earth.
366. This bloating process accelerates over time, depending on the decline of the nuclear fusion of (inside) the Sun which changes the entire gravity fields of the entire solar system in particular and especially those [gravity fields] of all planets.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 913
Posted on Thursday, December 27, 2018 - 05:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

German Original to my previous post:

314. Es kommt die Zeit, zu der durch das Schwächerwerden der Kernfusionen gewaltige Veränderungen im SOL-System stattfinden werden.
315. Nicht nur, dass das gesamte Schwerkraftfeld ausser Rand und Band gerät und sich also verändert, sondern auch Klimaveränderungen grossen Stils werden zur Tagesordnung gehören.
326. Nun kommt die Zeit, zu der alle Raumstationen und Satelliten um die Erde und um den Mars sowie die Venus abstürzen werden, weil sich der Zustand der Sonne infolge der immer schwächer werdenden Aktivität derart verändert, dass ungeheure Veränderungen der Schwerkraftfelder aller Planeten und der Sonne selbst auftreten.
316. Dies stachelt die Wissenschaftler zu Höchstleistungen an, denn sie wollen den negativen Sonneauswirkungen entgegenwirken, die im Gegensatz zu irrigen wissenschaftlichen Annahmen Jahrtausende früher in Erscheinung treten, als eben bis anhin angenommen wird.
317. Erst jetzt wird eigentlich richtig erkannt, dass die Sonne ein sterbendes Gestirn und damit der Untergang des SOL-Systems bereits bestimmt ist, auch wenn die Sonne noch rund 10 Milliarden Jahre weiterbestehen wird, jedoch dann bereits als toter Stern, der dann nach dieser Zeit durch ein Schwarzes Loch verschluckt und vernichtet wird.
306. Zu dieser Zeit veranstalten die grössenwahnsinnigen Wissenschaftler wieder einmal mehr ein ungeheures Schauspiel, indem sie eine gigantische zweite Sonne erzeugen.
308. Für ein solches Experiment eignet sich sowohl der Jupiter als auch der Saturn, die ja zwei unvollendete Kleinsonnen sind.
307. Zwar wird es nur eine kleine Gruppe Wissenschaftler sein, doch werden diese durch ein gefährliches Experiment einen SOL-Planeten entzünden, der sieben Tage brennen und als Zweitsonne im SOL-System gleissen wird, ehe er erlöscht und dunkel wird.
330. Erst noch werden die Erdenmenschen wieder künstliche Sonnen in die Erdumlaufbahn setzen, jedoch weit ausserhalb der üblichen Distanz.
331. Doch auch damit werden die Menschen nicht viel Glück haben, denn eine der Kunstsonnen wird durch einen schweren Schaden aufglühen und grosse Gebiete der Erde verbrennen.
332. Dadurch wird auch die Atmosphäre in gefährliche Mitleidenschaft gezogen, wodurch der Sauerstoff knapp wird, um den dann Kampfhandlungen in weltweiter Form die Folge sein werden.
333. Aus dieser Katastrophe bildet sich dann auch noch eine zweite heraus, denn die Landverbrennungen und der Sauerstoffmangel bleiben rein naturmässig nicht ohne Folgen, so aber schadet alles auch der Wirtschaft und der gesamten Nahrungsmittelindustrie, woraus eine Hungersnot entsteht, wie die Welt eine solche während all den verflossenen Zeiten über Tausende von Jahren hinweg noch niemals gesehen und niemals erlebt hat.
349. Die Funktion der Sonne bereitet den Erdenbewohnern immer mehr Sorgen, denn sie wird merklich immer schwächer und vermag nicht mehr genügend Energien zu erzeugen, um Licht und Wärme für die Erde und den Mars zu spenden.
350. Schon lange wird es daher zu dieser fernen kommenden Zeit zur Alltäglichkeit gehören, dass künstliche Sonnen in weitem Abstand um die Erde kreisen und diese erhellen und aufwärmen.
361. Auch davon wurde in den Voraussagen nicht gesprochen, dass die Wissenschaftler bald erkennen werden, dass die irdische Atmosphäre für den Erdenmenschen eigentlich nicht der Norm entspricht, die für ein längeres Leben eigentlich gegeben sein müsste.
365. Auch von der Erde selbst wurde in den Voraussagen bisher nichts erwähnt, wie z.B. die Tatsache, dass es allen Wissenschaftlern bisher verborgen geblieben ist, dass sich der Planet bereits seit Jahrtausenden nicht einfach durch niederfallenden Sternenstaub und Meteore usw. vergrössert, sondern dass er sich von innen her unmerklich ausdehnt, was bedeutet, dass seit Jahrtausenden ein kaum merkbarer Blähungsprozess stattfindet, durch den die inneren Schätze der Erde langsam aber sicher an die Erdoberfläche geschafft werden.
366. Dieser Aufblähungsprozess wird mit der Zeit immer schneller, je gemäss dem Nachlassen der Kernfusionen der Sonne, wodurch sich die gesamten Schwerkraftfelder des gesamten Sonnensystems im besonderen und diejenigen aller Planeten im speziellen verändern.

NB I left out the descriptions of end-period of our Sun – swallowing Mercury – its being sucked into a blackhole etc)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 914
Posted on Thursday, December 27, 2018 - 07:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Note: Sentence 315 refers to "large scale climate changes":
315. Not only does the entire field of gravity spiral out of control and change but large-scale climate changes will as well be part of the agenda

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 915
Posted on Thursday, December 27, 2018 - 07:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Note: Sentence 315 refers to "large scale climate changes":
315. Not only does the entire field of gravity spiral out of control and change but large-scale climate changes will as well be part of the agenda

Hugo

Post Number: 612
Posted on Thursday, December 27, 2018 - 02:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

317. Only now it is realized that the sun is a dying star and thus the demise [destruction] of the SOL system is already predetermined [destined] even though the sun will continue for about 10 billion years, but then already as a dead star which is then swallowed [sucked in] and destroyed by a black hole.

Tat_tvam_asi, not sure if you already know but the black hole in question there that will swallow/destroy our SOL system is the black hole from the Andromeda galaxy.

Vincent
Hi Billy,
In Contact Report 251 it says that in 10 billion years time our dead Sun, it's planets and satellites will be swallowed by a Black Hole and later (no time given) this Black Hole will explode and develop into new Galaxies.

Is this Black Hole the Central Black Hole of the Milkdromeda Galaxy that will explode and develop into new Galaxies?

Yes.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/13318.html#POST71534

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 916
Posted on Thursday, December 27, 2018 - 02:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re. 365/366 above:
This should lead our scientists to a better understanding why our Earth is experiencing a growing no of more intense earthquakes and volcanic eruptions:
Our sun produces heat (through nuclear fusion (hydrogen into helium), radiation and convection) which it then transfers onto the space around it. The more it consumes itself the less the mass and gravity it exerts on the planets around it. The planets then ever so slightly blow up in size – and they do so in an “accelerated manner” when their sun is “dying”. *)
The Plejaren mentioned that our planet is very “instable”.

See as well:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/15982.html#POST84297

------------------------------

*)
The true reality of all existence is “oneness”.
We may compare our sun with a mother that gives “life” to her newborn by feeding it a part of herself, i.e. her own milk and love. The bond it has with the newborn is initially very strong but over time the child grows into an adult and though the bond still exists, it is much lower then.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 918
Posted on Thursday, December 27, 2018 - 08:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for your information, Hugo.
Salome, Bill

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 919
Posted on Thursday, December 27, 2018 - 09:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A thought re. our galaxy being on a path to unite with the Andromeda galaxy:
There is a tendency in all nature to form wholes that are greater than the sums of their parts.
This is not only inherent in the evolution of all material beings from single cells up to galaxies and universes.
It characterizes as well the evolutionary path of human perception from the individual perception of Stone Age Man that only "knew" himself/his family up to the global / universal "We" perception of Spiritual life… *)

Bill

*) In CR 10 Semjase advises us to see in everything the creational "whole":

English (my translation may contain errors)
185. He [the human being that lives in accord with the Spirit Teaching] will identify himself with all things and all the life forms of the world and the universes.
190. However, if man has identified himself with everything in the universe, no more hatred or greed can dwell in him, for he no longer makes any selfish [self-serving] distinctions.

German Original

185. Er [der geistige Mensch] wird sich mit allen Dingen und allen Lebensformen der Welt und der Universen identifizieren.
190. Hat der Mensch sich aber mit allem im Universum identifiziert, kann kein Hass und keine Gier mehr in ihm wohnen, denn er macht keine selbstsüchtigen Unterschied mehr.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 920
Posted on Friday, December 28, 2018 - 12:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CR 251: “The Importance of The Number Pi”

This is another valuable hint for worlds' scientists esp. those that work on projects in connection with interstellar space travel *).

327. And again scientists begin to work anew at full speed [in full blast/flat out] to find a solution, but they are not successful, but it leads them to a success out of which a further and tremendously important factor of the formula of creation is discovered.
318. So scientists begin to achieve optimal performances and find the miscalculations that underlie the Pi number.
319. By amending [correcting] and now [working]calculating with the correct [value for the] Pi number the scientists and the immensely high developed technology will be able to harness unimaginable energies for the Earth because they are capable of [re]directing the energies of the black holes of the Milky Way to make them useful for the Earth.

SUMMARY
Billy informs us that the correction of the number Pi is the prerequisite to develop the techniques which allow us to harvest/re-direct the unimaginable energies of the black holes in our galaxy. We know as well what the right value of Pi is (3.1446…) and how to calculate it ^)
https://creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Periodicals/FIGUSignoftheTimes/2017/No077/ImportantInformationfortheCircleNumberPI-sec.pdf There are multiple entries on our Forum ^^) re. applying the correct value of Pi in order to find the trajectory of the Red Meteor. Harry Lear’s website lists the mathematical/geometrical proofs, the many scientists that he informed etc.

CONCLUSION
Though the correct value is known already today it would appear that our scientists may only be spurned on to investigate the wrong calculation of the number Pi at a much later time “when their/Earth’s technologies are immensely advanced” and when they are confronted with a great need to find answers (e.g. to prevent a catastrophe from happening? / the need to leave Earth urgently?)

^)
https://creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Periodicals/FIGUSignoftheTimes/2017/No077/ImportantInformationfortheCircleNumberPI-sec.pdf
^^) E.g.
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/16206.html#POST85527
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/3833.html#POST85636
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

German Original
327. Und wieder beginnen die Wissenschaftler erneut auf Hochtouren zu arbeiten, um eine Lösung zu finden, was ihnen aber nicht gelingt, jedoch zum Erfolg dessen führt, dass ein weiterer und ungemein wichtiger Faktor der Schöpfungsformel entdeckt wird.
318. Also beginnen die Wissenschaftler Höchstleistungen zu erbringen – und finden dabei die Fehlberechnungen, die der Pi-Zahl zugrundeliegen.
319. Durch die Behebung und nunmehrige Richtigberechnung der Pi-Zahl werden die Wissenschaftler und die ungemein hochentwickelte Technik fähig, unvorstellbare Energien für die Erde nutzbar zu machen, und zwar dadurch, indem es ihnen möglich wird, von Schwarzen Löchern im weiten Gebiet der Milchstrasse Energien abzuleiten und für die Erde nutzbar zu machen.
======================================================================

*) NOTE
This, as all the other advice from Billy Meier, is given freely to assist humanity.
When discussing / using the new value of Pi it would only be fair to quote Billy Meier / the above website as the source.
And to use the information given not for destructive means.
Thank you.
======================================================================

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 921
Posted on Monday, December 31, 2018 - 09:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

- REVIEWING THE EVENTS OF CR 251 –
PART 1: PAST EVENTS (1995 to now)
I write this article because initially I explained that the events listed in CR251 may be mixed up completely “Nostradamus Style”, i.e. not in time sequential order at all. But when I read Billy’s remarks for not mentioning any dates for the events listed in CR 251 again, I come to the insight that the events listed – though not being dated - may still be, in the main, ^) in chronological order. *)
If this is the case then we can use CR251 as a rough guide of events that happened and that are to come. E.g. if we follow the sequence of CR 251 events that (in the main) have already happened since Feb 3,1995 (i.e. the date of CR 251) up to the correction of the number Pi which may roughly corresponds to our present:
Billy mentions that already in 1994 preparations began to discover the aging gene but he says scientists will make this fully public only at a much later date. He mentions that from 1995 on Abu B.al B. commences his terrible grip on humanity **). He mentions the Iraq War, the rise of Islam fundamentalism, Aids, the mad cow disease, a GFC and the threat that the polar caps will melt. The worldwide threat of nuclear reactor accidents. Mass tourism will more and more destroy the last “paradises on Earth”.
As the supervision of Earth from outer space is neglected several very destructive weapons will be developed. The threat of WW4 is mentioned many times (4 world leader dying within 7 days would signal that 2 years later (in the month of November) a terrible 47 month long WW will start). He mentions the discovery of ray cannons, ray guns, ray pistols. New cheap energy sources may be found but will as well be used to develop deadly weapons. He mentions as well ultrasonic weapons, high frequency weapons etc.

Scientists will – through gene-manipulation create new life forms – we should not reject their research as it will allow Earth humanity to correct the gene-manipulation through the Sirians. Mankind will discover how to “re-grow human organs” and shortly after the secret of gravitation., A.E.’s relativity theory will be supplemented. He mentions the overcoming of unemployment, the worldwide stocking up of arms, the discovery of a climate weapon and the discovery that the number Pi is wrongly calculated.

If we assume that this latest event points to our time the question is which future events are/may ***) be in store for humanity?

SUMMARY/CONCLUSIONS:
According to a 2010 report of the “Science Daily” scientists at the University of Birmingham had discovered a gene DAF-16 which controls the aging and immunity from stress in humans and animals… but no, we did not hear much more from it – and nothing in the media at all. But it may well be that some of the rich and famous do know more about or even use it already.
Our media reported several of the weapons Billy mentioned *****)
It is not quite clear what CR251’s climate weapon is, but it may already be invented******).

Overall: May the reader decide which of the stated events did happen.
-----------------------------------------------------
*) http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/16244.html#POST85659 “I am simply writing the most important events in chronological order …”
^) Sometimes BM may describe several steps of a development that spans a larger time frame.
**) CR 251 calls him a “powerful male who spellbinds the world” comparing him with the Pied Piper of Hamelin. In a more recent CR Ptaah confirmed that this man is A.B.a.B.
***) Some of the events mentioned in CR 251 relate to predictions that cannot be changed – others are only prophecies that can be changed if mankind reacts with the right wisdom
*****) E.g. http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/15982.html#POST84290 http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/3549.html#POST85386
******) E.g. http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/11616.html#POST53871

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 922
Posted on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 01:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PART 2: CR 251 / SOME OF THE POSSIBLE FUTURE EVENTS (From CR 251:244 onwards
CR 251 tells us that Earth scientists (perhaps to solve the ever-increasing hotting up of our GH-like planet) may ***) use the already invented climate weapon. But this will cause temperatures to fall so drastically that even the oceans will freeze. Consequently a new invention will be developed which, “powered by the most economical of energies”, will heat Earth up again.
The invention using economical energies to re-heat Earth will be the time when Japan and China are to discover that there exists yet a higher level of physics which extends into the fine-matter realm.
Due to this discovery, science will be discredited for some time but space exploration will continue and a new Earth suitable for Earth humans will be discovered. But it will be hundreds or even thousands of years until these space ships travel faster than the speed of light.
Through space travel dangerous diseases/epidemics may come to Earth. One prediction for the distant future speaks of the deadly epidemic called “Wolf” but as well of the discovery of a new matter which can be of great benefit to humanity.
A new order will satisfy all the human needs in an inexpensive form. Overall-like suits may allow mankind to fly through air.
A third information code will be discovered in the human body which allows mankind to solve the problems of degenerative sicknesses, the sicknesses of aging and the heart.
By the same time man has developed the technical-biological pre-requisites to clean all the rivers, lakes and oceans from the accumulated rubbish and has the chance to establish a “class-less society”.
A new biological weapon may be invented that causes animals and humans to age within seconds.
An artificial sun will send a “nocturnal twilight” to illuminate the half of Earth which experiences night.
That will be the time when space travel will become a powerful commercial enterprise.
It will as well be the time the aging gene is widely removed from the human DNA.
15 years later: Scientists and space centres will more and more bypass the terrestrial governments which could lead to yet another war. If it will break out it will last for 40 years. 6 years before this war humans will be reconstructed into robots by connecting their nerve fibres with electronic-biological apparatuses and scientists will, like in ancient times try to play god creating “half-humans” i.e. new life-forms out of humans and animals which vow to be loyal to their creators..** )

SUMMARY IN VIEW OF PRESENT REALITIES
-It is not quite clear what CR251’s climate weapon is ******)IAC, it may not yet have been applied fully (our oceans are not yet frozen). The discovery of how to re-heat Earth atmosphere, and the discovery of “a new science” by China and Japan should/may be future events: That China will discover a “new science” would not surprise *******)
-Re. space exploration – NASA is developing capabilities to send humans to an asteroid by 2025 and Mars in the 2030s while the Chinese plan to land on the Moon. And yes, already today, several human astronomers scan outer space for Earth-like planets.
-Re rapid aging: Any discovery can, depending on the human mindset, be used creatively or destructively. Thus, the discovery of the aging gene may well be used as such: creatively to prevent the current fast pace of human aging and destructively as a biological weapon to cause immediate fast aging:
World’s scientists should enter their profession with an “ethical oath”, i.e. to never use their knowledge destructively.
-The Chinese are already now developing an artificial Moon 8 times brighter than our Moon to illuminate city streets at night ******): It bears all the hallmarks of the "nocturnal dawning" of CR 251”264
-Scientists rebelling against the government .. reminds of Atlantis in 13000 BCE ...
-Several Forum entries speak about pig:human hybrids (Scott already in 2000)
-The “scientists playing God-like in ancient times” – this sounds very much like Edgar Cayce describing the diversions in Atlants: according to EC it was the question on how these “pet-like humans ^)” should relate to their Atlantean superiors that the differences in Atlantis arose.
^)
They may have been “part human”, ”part animal” and/or “part-machines” and acted as the servants (farmers, artisans, labourers). It split the Atlantean society into 2 groups *******)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 923
Posted on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 01:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Addendum to the previous mail:
***) Some of the events mentioned in CR 251 relate to predictions that cannot be changed – others are only prophecies that can be changed if mankind reacts with the right wisdom
*****) http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/2047.html#POST3412
*******) http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/15152.html#POST80439
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/14004.html#POST76389
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/16244.html#POST85658
------------------------------------------------------------------------

********)
The “Sons of the Law of One”:
Their consciousness was based on the awareness of their inherent spirit and its unity with all existence.
They never lost sight of their true nature, i.e. their origin as spiritual being. IOW, their consciousness was felt as a consciousness within the universal consciousness. They kept their accord with the universal consciousness through speaking (prayers) and saw all their environment (including their servants) as a part of creation.
I think, Semjase, in her portrayal of the spiritually minded human being (in CR10), gives an excellent view of their thinking.
To summarize it in my own words: The essence of life is to welcome everything we perceive with the loving spirit of “this, too, is a part of the love and oneness inherent in all of creation”.

The Sons of Belial
They had lost sight of their spiritual origin, their oneness with the universal consciousness that a fragment of this consciousness i.e. their spirit enlivened them”. And similar to today, there was no thought of universal oneness motivating them, similar to today they used the creative forces of nature for self-indulgence, for material gratification, for material/physical satisfaction without any consideration what their exploitive actions meant to their environment. They had no standard, save of self and self-aggrandizement. Hence they considered the “servants” working for them as mere “things” or slaves.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 924
Posted on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 08:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

BM’S 2017 PROBABILITY-CALCULATIONS FOR EVENTS IN OUR TIME

Whereas the prophecies/predictions in CR 251 span many centuries from 1995 on, these probability-calculations for the future relate to possible events for the years following 2017 (not just 2018)
We are one Earth community, so on purpose, no names are mentioned.
May the reader decide which events came true, which may come true and which will not come true.

(A) OVERPOPULATION
BM/Ptaah predict a catastrophic disaster if world leaders hesitate to tackle the difficult problem

(B) POPULISM
-Worldwide populism (media/politicians) to control people’s thinking
-Many populistic conspiracy theories and deceptive news are circulated

(B) DANGER OF TERRORISM
- Increased security risks through international gangster organisations and terrorism
- IS / AQ may be driven out of the Middle East but splinter groups will establish themselves worldwide
- A few countries are no longer independent states but exist “in name only” – their fate is in the hands of guerrilla warriors or criminal organisations

(C) A WORLD WITH MANY POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC DIFFERENCES
==== Rising Economic Problems - Rising Danger of Wars ====

1) DANGER OF WARS
-Worldwide arms build-up
-Moving heavy weapons into countries fronting a major power triggers a similar response from this major power
-Danger of wars to secure raw materials

2)DANGER OF GOVERNING AGAINST THE WILL OF PEOPLE
-Not the will of people but interest groups that link up with parties do drive the decisions of many governments:
The complete disregard of the people’s will turn many democracies into pseudo democracies – making many people discontent, some even rebellious / some even on the brink of civil wars

3) INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
-Many multinational agreements will be broken
-Many countries have “international ambitions” – notable exception (according to Billy): ….. (one major nation)

4) DANGER OF CHANGING THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM
-Secret moves to overturn world’s finance system in order to re-arrange the debts of the national economies
-Potential Ban on Cash: Plans to introduce a non-cash society to better control terrorists, tax revenues, people

5) DANGER OF FINANCIAL COLLAPSE
-Many countries are driven to financial desperation (through illogical financial expenses, collapse of banks, bankruptcies etc) - some countries are on the brink of total financial collapse
-Many social systems may collapse – many may not be able any longer to afford the costs of food and health
-Retirement institutions may no longer be able to pay pensions to retirees
-The world of finance may promote capitalist ideals “ever more strongly” but in the end it all will degenerate, taking on nationalist, even fascist traits
- Speculators may cause a global financial and economic crisis of proportions never seen before.
Consequence: Economic goods/assets will be scarce, the entire financial industry will be in peril

=====================================================================
*)
- CR (BM and Ptaah) from Sep 2017
No links are mentioned as there is no intent to be political or to specify any names.
- Footnote re. (C) 4)/ 5) above: CF (in his lecture in Canada) advised to save up some cash …

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page