Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 05, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Help Wanted » Archive through March 05, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Votan

Post Number: 866
Posted on Friday, May 25, 2018 - 05:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not much info and discussion going on any more.What has happened to the site.
joe

Scott

Post Number: 2813
Posted on Friday, May 25, 2018 - 10:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe, as you said not much discussion going on here. Many people have moved over to Facebook and other social media. There are some changes coming to this forum this year, but officially I can't say anything yet.

Hugo

Post Number: 529
Posted on Friday, May 25, 2018 - 04:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, hopefully there are not more restrictions coming because I feel they are partly responsible for the lack of posts and discussions.

Scott

Post Number: 2814
Posted on Friday, May 25, 2018 - 10:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

Its hard to say what has caused the lack of posts, because I have noticed even people who post on other Social Media are not doing so as they did before, so I don't think its related to restrictions on this forum that I'm aware of....I guess time will tell.

Hugo

Post Number: 530
Posted on Saturday, May 26, 2018 - 01:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, I didn't know it also quietened down elsewhere too.

It don't make sense. With all these prophecies and predictions now being fulfilled one would think this Meier forum and elsewhere would be more active then ever. Instead it's the opposite.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 459
Posted on Saturday, May 26, 2018 - 04:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, IMO, it's time to take Action instead of having the same ole discussions. So hopefully it's a sign We are all Studying, Meditating and preparing ourselves in the event of "Whatever may happen." There's millions of bits of information on this forum which may require some of us to revisit.
MsMichelle

Votan

Post Number: 867
Posted on Saturday, May 26, 2018 - 11:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome back Msmichelle have not heard from you for some time.
joe

Votan

Post Number: 868
Posted on Saturday, May 26, 2018 - 11:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott I think that so much rubbish is out there put out by the press that people are just getting sick of it and doing nothing.
joe

Jedaiah

Post Number: 108
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2018 - 07:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's what Michelle said. Sitting around talking can only do so much, it's time for action.
Jedi Reach

Kenneth

Post Number: 866
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2018 - 10:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle,

I concur with you. We have been given the Teaching, Contact Reports, many books, prophecies, predictions, etc. We have all studied or we would not be here; Meditation is still very important and as you said, “Preparing ourselves”. The coming few years will be more important than ever, “We Have Been Warned”, of the coming events, "Whatever may happen.”

Kenneth

Ajsniper

Post Number: 33
Posted on Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 10:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi guys,
People who studying FIGU information and participating in Meditation are "awakening seeds", which means we're not strong enough to change or make history.
Before the transition come, we're more like "history observers", because we're still a very small part of all human race.
"Preparing ourselves" means we keep learning, studying, practicing the Creation Law and telling other people what the truth is, and what we should do(or change) at present.
So..."action" is always in progress, and we do what we should&could do in this chaos world, that is the way we preparing for the future.
Share Cladena Aikarina's words with you guys: "The Silent Revolution of Truth"...i think these words means something.
Pls correct me if my opinion was not immature.

Salome
———————
Leon

Arnoud

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 - 06:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

May not be the right place to mention here, but I noticed the English wikipedia has a site on Billy (again?), claiming him to be hoaxer, last updated in May, this year. It is posted under 'UFO religion'. 'Lol'
Or is this old news?

Salome,
arnoud

Arnoud

Post Number: 11
Posted on Sunday, July 01, 2018 - 05:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was (also) wondering if the disappearance of the characteristic numbering in the contact reports on the futureofmankind.co.uk site could have anything to do with the hacking that is going on, on 'Billy's'/the Semjase Center's computers(?)
As I understand, this numbering is very important as a 'golden standard' for referencing in discussions etc.

See for example:
http://www.futureofmankind.info/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_251

No numbering…, as to my best knowledge, it did still have a numbering 1-2 years before.

Salome,
arnoud

Patm

Post Number: 610
Posted on Sunday, July 01, 2018 - 09:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Generally when a contact is translated sentence numbering will generally appear when within a contact another contact is referenced otherwise for the numbering of the entire contact generally means the original text was taken from one of the Contact-Blocks directly, where there is no numbering generally means the original German text was included as a excerpt in one of FIGU's many books, booklets, periodicals and other texts.

The primary difference is actually in the source of the original German text; copyrighted books, e.g., Pleiadian/Plejaren Contact Reports - Blocks
Plejadisch-plejarische Kontaktberishte - Blocken, translations of these copyrighted books requires permission from FIGU to not only translate but also 'publish' translations from these (Benjamin Stevens' translations). FIGU has made all other sources of these Contact excerpts, e.g., booklets, periodicals, free texts, etc., available under a Creative Commons licensing, which basically means anyone can translate them freely without requiring specific permission from FIGU as long as the CC licensing requirements were followed (see: https://creationaltruth.org/FIGU/Spiritual-Teaching/Goblet-of-the-Truth/Clarification). Then there are also FIGU's German to 'another language' translation requirements (see: https://creationaltruth.org/FIGU/FIGU-Society/In-our-own-Matters/Translations).

Summary: As a rule a contact translation without sentence numbers is taken from an original German text source which is under CC licensing. As a rule a contact translation with sentence numbers was translated from a German original text source which is copyrighted and requires FIGU permission to translated and publish.

Hope this helps.
PatM

Arnoud

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, July 02, 2018 - 12:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ah I see, thanks for the clarification PatM!
It sure helps, and it is a sort of relief :-)

Best,
Arnoud

Kenneth

Post Number: 868
Posted on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 08:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Arnold,

WikipediA allows edits; I inserted the following, which appeared to take? Also included a link to theyfly.com.

When the entire 25 page preliminary investigation report is read on “Billy” Eduard Elbert Meier; which was performed by lead investigator Lt. Col. Wendelle C. Stevens (USAF, Ret), lead photo investigator, Jim Dilettoso; investigation team headed by Lee and Brit Elders; the final conclusion is that this is not about religion or cults at all. This is more about the teaching of the spirit, teaching of life, teaching of truth and the laws and recommendations of the primal power of all existence, Creation. The 6 year investigation found no evidence of hoaxing or fakery. This leaves one to think for themselves, maybe some truths have been altered for one reason or another?

http://www.theyfly.com/PDF/PhotoAnalysis.pdf

Sincerely
Kenneth

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 163
Posted on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 09:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Kenneth,

As usual, it took the censors only a few minutes until suppressing facts and reality again. Many of us have made that experience with that and other Wikipedia pages.

Salome,
Stefan

Norm

Post Number: 172
Posted on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 02:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth, I tried to add a bunch of different info on Meier the TJ many years ago. Only to have most of it deleted. Seems they want the negative to dominate.

Kenneth

Post Number: 869
Posted on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 08:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stefan_z2, Norm,

Well, you are correct, just checked that WikipediA page; my article/statement was removed. So much for truth and honesty.

Kenneth

Hugo

Post Number: 547
Posted on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 09:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks! I donated money to Wikipedia in the past and never will again after learning they do that to Meier info.

Joe

Post Number: 548
Posted on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 01:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

What you must realize is that it could very well be some kind of automated system in Wikipedia that is removing anything that you might have either added or altered. What you also should realize is that not everyone who posts articles or links might be posting accurate information.

Yes I do find what you have said about Wikipedia a little unusual but like I just said it could very well be a case of some kind of automated system that removes whatever you might have either entered or altered. And also this is probably not just limited to the Billy Meier UFO case because if you were to do the same thing about a religious figure or a politician then chances are that the same thing would probably happen.

Astraios_plejaren

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, March 04, 2019 - 08:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Namaste. Very pleased and eager to be here. Thank you/Ewe for presenting an opportunity to Unlearn.

Kenneth

Post Number: 950
Posted on Tuesday, March 05, 2019 - 11:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome Astraios.

Yes, there is a certain amount of unlearning; nonetheless, you’ll find much knowledge that you did not know existed and jaw dropping truths that will open many other doors so to say. The Contact Reports between Billy and the Plejaren, as you may already know, are extremely informative, and the key component, the Spiritual Teaching. . .

Sincerely
Kenneth

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page