Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 16, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through May 16, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kenneth

Post Number: 927
Posted on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 08:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

I totally understand where you are coming from; nonetheless, the statement of Newinitiation's (Matt lee), Post Number: 1889, IMO is correct. The sun will not die like turning of a light bulb in 1.5 billion years. It will get very bad and almost inhospitable in approximately 2,000 years; otherwise why bother with an artificial Sun?

According to my understanding of the contact reports, the Plejaren calculate the age of a star or galaxy, etc. as starting from a gaseous state to its end as developing into a black hole, etc. This means that there is a very short window (respectively) for life to exist on a planet orbiting a particular sun (i.e. our Sun).

Kenneth

Hugo

Post Number: 613
Posted on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 04:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"CF (in his lecture in Canada) advised to save up some cash "

Tat_tvam_asi, CF may have said that because Canada's banks changed to "bail in" laws where the banks are allowed by the government to hold depositors cash savings so they can save themselves if need to. The same thing happened here in Australia.

"Canada's Bank Recapitalization (Bail-in) Regime will allow authorities to quickly convert some of a failing bank's debt into common shares in order to recapitalize the bank and help restore it to viability. ... This regime also gives bank creditors and shareholders additional incentives to monitor banks' risks. Apr 18, 2018"

It's called legal theft!

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1891
Posted on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 08:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the summary on 251 Bill
It's always good to be reminded of what the CR251 is warning us all about.
This year looks like it's going to be worse than last year in terms of overpopulation induced effect and consequences of global warming and climate change.
I would add that if the Plejaren states that over 75% is attributable to man for all the destruction from global warming and climate catastrophe then it's only logical to conclude that among it the secret testing of destructive weapons must also be factored in when they state that figure.
HAARP is everywhere and God knows what other exotic ultra secret testing of weapons are going on in the world especially in the US that Billy refers to as 'technologies that only we could dream about' where it concerns the CIA and what they possess.

Matt lee

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 925
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 06:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Converting debts into shares..!"
Very interesting - Thank you, Hugo.
(I thought CF just wanted us to not to make any debts but save up some money)

Salome,
Bill

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 926
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 08:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

THE HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS - THE REALITY ON OUR PLANET

You are right, Matt: Most of Australia seems especially hard hit with extreme temperatures with the looming danger of California-like fires. But if one of the next events *) would be the use of the climate weapon followed by freezing oceans that could be an even more gloomy prospect.

As for the world-wide weapons' pile up and power play - I think the "man in the street" in most countries wants to live in peace. He is well aware that "To threaten the weak and to cheat the strong" only leads to an endless struggle that characterizes the animal kingdom but not the life of a true human.

But where are the humans seeking truth?
Even most of our young-ones live out the power play of their computer game addictions - they are not interested in knowing the truth …
"I need more power - more defensive weapons!" -
Humans become what they think of most.
And you have very direct thoughts when you are young.

And yes - each thought creates reality...

Salome,
Bill

*) It could be a prophecy or a prediction...

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1892
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 10:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well who knows Kenneth but all I know is what we here have been provided with by Billy and the Plejaren.
Either way whether 1.5 billion years or two thousand we still have to get off this planet and venture into outer space to hopefully back home to the Sirius where the Sirians will teach us so much more once we manage to establish contact.

Matt lee

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 937
Posted on Wednesday, January 09, 2019 - 07:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In CR 22 (Feb 3, 1988) Quetzal spoke of the fact that in the distant future a volcano will erupt in the German Eifel mountain.
Today, one of Germany’s regional newspapers (Der Westen} reports under the heading “Nahe NRW bebt ein Vulkan - Droht bald ein Ausbruch?” (Near North Rhine Westfalia a volcano tremors – is there a danger of an eruption in the near future?)
The report says that though people may not notice it (the volcano is under a lake in the Eifel mountains) the magma is pushing more and more upwards under the under the Laacher Lake, causing Earth tremors.
This may be the very early signs of what is building up to be - in the future - the major catastrophe Semjase and Quetzal were telling Billy:
“There prevails a great slumbering of underground volcanism which will produce powerful aboveground eruptions again in the distant future and destroy the entire landscape.”
It should be said that volcano eruptions in Germany are very, very uncommon (the volcano under the Laacher Lake (which is only one of many dormant mountains in the Eifel mountains) is one of the youngest and still dormant volcanoes – its caldera last erupted some 12,900 years ago)

German
CR 22:23 "Dort herrscht ein grosser schlummernder unterirdischer Vulkanismus, der in fernerer Zukunft wieder gewaltige obrirdische Ausbrüche erzeugen und die ganze Landschaft zerstören wird.”
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_222

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 938
Posted on Wednesday, January 09, 2019 - 08:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(The CR mentioned in the previous mail is CR 222)

Corey

Post Number: 487
Posted on Friday, January 25, 2019 - 08:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

~My people have become trapped:

In 50 or 100 years will my country still exist?

We can read in the Henoch prophecies that the USA will become a country of total destruction, and Billy has said this will be a combination of man-made, plus natural destruction.

According to the '48 predictions, we will lose the whole east coast to the deep. When the American Caldera blows, this could take much of the Midwest with it, California could break off the continental US when the big one rumbles away San Francisco. And when the big one hits Portland this could kill millions and suffer the same fate, and my country is in for it's most trying time it has ever experienced, and my country will have a much different landscape in 50 or 100 years' time, and my people will be suffering in the meantime.

My people that I love are falsely a war people. Nobody has been able to put down the war machine, never to touch it again.

And anytime there is an uprising, or discontent expressed by the people it is systematically put down, by military force if they have to.

Uprisings are supposed to be put down by the "Folgerichtigkeit" of gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit, and my people are currently too cowardly stubborn to follow a "no war" policy.

Truly WW3 may break out because the times are a changing, and my government does not want to lose dominance to Russia or China, and my government does not form the Trilateral government as a way out from imminent destruction and wants to stand alone against a coming tidal wave that they cannot see also includes an onslaught of environmental catastrophes as a direct result of overpopulation and global warming unlike anything my country (nor the world) has ever witnessed before.

My people don't know how to elect anything other then the people who do not put the will of the people first.

These people put the will of the war machine first, and put the almighty dollar ahead of the sacredness of the people's will, world-peace and the sacredness of the Earth, and the teaching of the prophets is kept dormant which means a miserable reward (purchased at a miserable price) for my people.

As expressed in "Goblet of the Truth" 3:104-3:105 and 3:196-3:197 the people are supposed to elect real rational leaders who will put the will of the people ahead of their own self-serving interests, and the people should dethrone the wrong kind of leaders, by force if they have to.

This is not done in my country.

The people go along with the downfall of my civilization and grumble and put their hands in their pockets with no way out.

The EU is quickly going the same way as my country, to a downfall of their civilization, and the people have no way out.

(photo of anticipated Apophis strike-zone)

If (and when) the EU refugee situation goes way of the prophecies, when the German caldera blows, Italy is destroyed by volcanic magma, and Apophis strikes this will all be an admonishment to the very people of the EU who are used to being at the very seat of civilization that the words of a prophet are never to be scorned, and could result in the most trying and difficult time the EU has every experienced..

The truth of the spiritual teaching teaches that the truth will catch up with you sooner or later, and you will have to account for your wrong doings.

There is a way out: the sound advices of the the FIGU and Billy Meier.

Gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit, a banishment penal system, and a birth stop followed by strict birth control.

The Earth is in for it's most trying time it has ever endured over the next 200 years (prophecy), and it is better to let rationality gain the upper hand, and everyone cooperates internationally for survival's sake to follow the teaching of the prophets by letting the "Goblet of the Truth" become Earth law slowly perhaps with the goal of as soon as 40 years time to be complete.

Final solutions are not the work of honour and dignity, and my people, the people of Earth deserve a better fate than this horrific fate.
Salome, Corey Müske. -"Kelch der Wahrheit"/"Goblet of the Truth"
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
22:08: " Werdet ihr Menschen vom Unglück verfolgt und könnt ihr euer Leben nicht so harmonisch gestalten, wie ihr das gerne möchtet, dann vermögt ihr dies zu ändern, wenn ihr euch dem Einklang der kosmischen Ordnung und damit den schöpferischen Gesetzen und Geboten zuwendet und sie befolgt."

22:08: "If you human beings are pursued by the unfortune and are unable to form your lives as harmoniously as you would like, then you are able to change this if you turn to the consonance of the cosmic regulation and therefore to the creational laws and recommendations, and follow them."

Hugo

Post Number: 615
Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 09:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

Good post!

If the USA breaks up around 2020 does this mean WW3/4 can be avoided? If so the downfall and break up of the USA will be the best thing to happen for world peace/future. No offense but one part of me feels like good riddance to the USA and the other part I feel sorry for the little people of USA as most of them are good decent people.

Corey

Post Number: 488
Posted on Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 05:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hugo,

First off contact 544 doesn't state that the USA will break-up around 2020 (although this could come later) by this I am assuming you mean the 5 separate territories as mentioned in the Henoch Prophecies. What contact 544 does state is it states that the USA's superpower status could come to an end by 2020. As reasons for this they cite:

enormous contradictions in regard to:
1.) politics
2.) the military machinations
3.) the decline of culture
4.) the climbing religion and sectarianism
5.) serious criminal activity of former Presidents of the USA

And they also state if everything continues to be muddling along the same route in the same (or increasing) frequency, then the collapse (Zusammenbruch) can no longer be avoided.

"...if the USA should fall into ruin indicates that, under certain circumstances, a dictatorship and naked Gewalt will arise, which has already begun to emerge for years." -Ptaah contact 544

They also cite:

1.) valuable reforms to the country and the population are not sought
2.) the rich further enrich themselves, placing the population on a shorter leash and financially exploit them.
3.) rising crime (which one could definitely put rising home-grown terrorism in this basket).

which I see for reasons for the decline of culture in my country, as well as help cause a dictatorship to emerge, as well as naked Gewalt.

"Thus, with a collapse of the USA, only two possibilities can be considered, whereby, with the one, it boils down to a dictatorship with evil reprisals and great Gewalt, while the other possibility may be a new reconstruction, if people who are fundamentally conscious of their responsibilities attain government and really do everything to bring about an effective and valuable new start." -Ptaah contact 544

-Hugo I have for years been trying to get my government to start the fresh start preemptively before the collapse, which could only strengthen it after the collapse, which would be done via the Trilateral Army, which would be used to put down domestic Civil War on US soil.

The following is from my paper "*Points of the Trilateral Federal Council made up of Russian, Chinese, and the [New] United States" as declared by Corey Müske (Mueske) on the 25th of August 2018 at 21:51 CDT.

-Initially the United States would not have full oversight of the Trilateral Army:

"There would be a distinct possibility of full oversight and full honor restoration for the [New] United States government in 35 to 70 years’ time-frame. Much would depend on how well things go for the [New] United States from all the arcs of cause and effect, bringing stable order to domestic political chaos, being resilient and withstanding natural catastrophes, withstanding possible direct nuclear attacks to domestic US soil, and if the Trilateral Army was correctly and intelligently used to put down all war [including domestic Civil War] on the American continent and anywhere in the world. Much of the full honor restoration would depend on positive actions from the United States government and the People of the [New] United States, IE: the US government and the people of the [New] United States would need to change their tune."

-But unfortunately my government has not thus far listened to my positive ideas, and with each passing day, my country falls further into decline, which means my people's decline to go along with it (decline of culture, society, government etc).

-In regards to Trumps’ wall, here are some comments from Christian Frehner, of FIGU in Switzerland:

“Instead of building a wall the USA should considerably and substantially reduce their expenditures for the military and CIA etc. (withdraw the Army and Navy etc. from everywhere abroad, etc.), and use the money for the improvement within the USA (infrastructure, education, welfare, etc.), while also supporting the poor countries with aid that is directed to increase the chance and abilities for self-help (no imperialism). And this new policy should, or rather must be connected with a wake-up call to openly discuss the overpopulation catastrophe and to find effective counter-measures. Any help or aid without addressing the overpopulation catastrophe is futile and worsening the situation for our planet.

Building walls does not solve problems, at least not at their roots and for a long time. When Trump is pulling troops out of various countries, that of course is a positive measure and long overdue. And it would be even more positive, if the activities of the CIA in various countries is also stopped. The protection of the borders can be achieved without walls, but I think that fences are needed in populated areas to help keeping up control.

Naturally, protecting the borders to prevent illegal immigration is each nation’s/country’s right. It’s the same principle as with one’s own private house or apartment: The owner or rightful leaser must have the right to decide which other persons my enter one’s personal rooms, or which ones are not welcome.” -Christian Frehner core-group 49

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_544

https://theyflyblog.com/2019/01/04/the-mysterious-energy-spheres-that-saved-the-plejaren/

Contact 544 translated by Dyson Devine, copyright FIGU-BEAM Age of Aquarius publishing.
22:08: " Werdet ihr Menschen vom Unglück verfolgt und könnt ihr euer Leben nicht so harmonisch gestalten, wie ihr das gerne möchtet, dann vermögt ihr dies zu ändern, wenn ihr euch dem Einklang der kosmischen Ordnung und damit den schöpferischen Gesetzen und Geboten zuwendet und sie befolgt."

22:08: "If you human beings are pursued by the unfortune and are unable to form your lives as harmoniously as you would like, then you are able to change this if you turn to the consonance of the cosmic regulation and therefore to the creational laws and recommendations, and follow them."

Corey

Post Number: 489
Posted on Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 05:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, one more thing: getting back to your original question, I think if a dictatorhip emerges in my country, that acts out in naked Gewalt, this could exacerbate the world peace situation, which could also bring about Civil War in my country among the population, which would also exacerbate the world peace situation (Civil Wars spread), which is why we need the Trilateral Army as I have posted it in the archives.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 955
Posted on Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 09:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Corey,

Thank you for the very truthful and very heartfelt insights.

Salome, Bill

(Semjase's advice to humanity re. removing all delusion and the benefit derived from following her advice)

(CR 10:204) „All unreal human suggestions and imaginations will be corrected when a human states „I am a part of creation, which as a fragment, as spirit, enlivens me.”

CR10:205 “Yet the knowledge that everything is imaginations and illusions, except the creative-spiritual force, truth, and reality, [this knowledge] does not diminish the eagerness that the human being unfolds in his life at all, but it will make him soar to unimaginable heights.”

German
CR10:204 “Alle irrealen Suggestionen und menschlichen Einbildungen werden dadurch korrigiert, indem der Mensch feststellt: „Ich bin ein Teil der Schöpfung, die als Teilstück, als Geist mich belebt.“
CR10:205 „Doch das Wissen, dass alles Einbildungen und Illusionen sind, außer der schöpferischen-geistigen Kraft, Wahrheit, und Wirklichkeit, wird den Eifer, den der Mensch im Leben entfaltet, keineswegs mindern, sondern ihn in ungeahnte Höhen treiben.

Hugo

Post Number: 616
Posted on Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 12:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, I like your optimism and drive!

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 56
Posted on Wednesday, February 06, 2019 - 03:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here I am sharing with you a piece. You can start watching from seven minute mark.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f8VmbxdbG7o

Hi Jokubas, Perhaps your not aware, but Non-FIGU Links are not accepted because of the following guideline: - Links are only permitted if they are directing to the websites of FIGU groups (or other websites as listed at “www.figu.org > Links”). Any links to other than those websites are not accepted. Thank you for your understanding-Scott Moderator

(Message edited by scott on February 06, 2019)

Qmanchu

Post Number: 17
Posted on Saturday, February 16, 2019 - 10:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Will Billy Meier's spirit incarnate into a new body and conscience here on earth after his passing from his current life?

Qmanchu

Post Number: 18
Posted on Saturday, February 16, 2019 - 10:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A prophecy was stated that on earth beings would become a darker race, my question is , will white races be masacered or bred out?

Corey

Post Number: 490
Posted on Sunday, February 17, 2019 - 10:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello there Qmanchu,

To answer post #17: yes, Billy's spirit form will be reborn to a new human body, and a new personality with a new consciousness-block here in Earth's reincarnation string, it just may not happen exactly in 2075 like the CR's state.

Before I attempt to answer post #18 can you kindly direct me to the prophecy in the Meier material you are referring to?

Qmanchu

Post Number: 19
Posted on Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 02:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good to know Billy's spirit form will continue here on earth he has done given so much to us all. As for post 18 I apologize in advance for not having the exact excerpts however it was stated in corralation with earth having a world language and us becoming a larger race due to earth picking up larger amounts of space dust making earth larger as well as our human species along with it,then went on to say we would become one race , a darker race. Your paragraph excerpt is a sufficient answer as i have read this before as well.
I always wish the best and have gratitude everlasting for all the hard work and great personal sacrifice extended to us, the earth humans .

Salome Lemniscate,
Q

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1000
Posted on Sunday, May 05, 2019 - 11:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

TWILIGHT OF THE GODS - “Götterdämmerung” ^) ?

Today’s major news ‘… trade war re-ignited …’ and ‘… deploys carrier and bomber task force in response to ‘troubling Iran actions’…

We warned of a conflict brewing in the Gulf in August and November 2018 … *)
We examined details of the predictions and prophecies of CR 251 in January 2019**)
We pointed to the similarities between the end time of Atlantis and our time ***)
Our aim
“…that it does not lead to a war. But that our world leaders will seek and find (a peaceful) unity.” ****)

Wishful thinking?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*)
We warned that “trade and economic greed/pressures were the prelude to many/most wars.”
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/16214.html#POST85287
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/3447.html#POST85219
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/16216.html#POST85572
**)
e.g. CR 251:199
“All of this will transpire shortly after the misery of unemployment and its related ills are corrected and surmounted whereby then a new hording of weapon stockpiles will follow at a time when the worldwide production of weapons is accelerated once again”
… which according to the predictions would signal "the first threat of a looming 3rd/4th WW":
forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/9488.html#POST35371

***)
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/16075.html#POST85277

****) forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/16214.html#POST85287

*****)
(Ptaah to Billy on Jan 3, 2015)
‘Earth humans, so I might say, are pathologically autocratic and incorrigible, which is why they must first suffer enormous damage, before they see reason and open up their ears and senses to warnings…”
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_476

^) Title of last (4th) and very tragic part of R. Wagner’s music drama Ring of the Nibelung. Originally
“… a German translation of the Old Norse phrase ‘Ragnarök’ which refers to a prophesied war among beings and gods that ultimately result in the burning, immersion in water and renewal of the world…”

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1002
Posted on Tuesday, May 14, 2019 - 08:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ominous Signs ..

The quickly escalating headline news in the ME point to an extremely dangerous development.

May those making 'the decisions' consider the - the prediction of CR 251:199 (previous article) and the wisdom of Confucius:

"By three methods we may learn wisdom:
First, by reflection, which is the noblest;
Second, by imitation, which is the easiest;
and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
Confucius

Kenneth

Post Number: 985
Posted on Thursday, May 16, 2019 - 12:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Artificial Intelligence: it will kill us, Jay Tuck, TEDxHamburgSalon is a very good assimilation or integration of what Billy has been telling us about robots and AI, (Artificial Intelligence).

Jay Tuck is a U.S. defense expert, news director of the daily news program ARD-Tagesthemen and combat correspondent for German television in two Gulf Wars. His investigative reports are on security policy, espionage activities and weapons technology.

He talks about today’s aerial drones that are fully autonomous that were perfected in the wars in Afghanistan, Iraq and surrounding areas that are currently being used in the U.S. and maybe elsewhere for people identification. Mr. Tuck explained that the cameras on the drones are so sophisticated that it can identify hundreds of people simultaneously to include their cell phones, chipped cards, vehicle computer identification, etc.

Ptaah and Billy has informed us that we will all be chipped and will have no choice;

“With their DSP (Defense Support Program) monitoring system, America has taken the first step toward the horrifying, futuristic vision of total control over every human being on Earth. This vision signifies that terrestrials will soon be unable to take even a single step without being observed and controlled by an all-inclusive monitoring system, which would eventually entail the implanting of a coded chip into every person.”

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Bulletin_002

According to this information, this goes way beyond, cell phones and chipped credit cards and facial recognition, etc.…

In my opinion, these autonomous A.I. aerial drones already have the ability to identify all individuals that have permanent chips embedded within their bodies. All other persons would be considered a threat / menace / or hazard and conceivably arrested or eliminated.

Jay Tuck also shows and explained that the U.S. Navy already have an invisible to the human eye (with cameras & fiber-optics) weapons platform aerial drone that was perfected in both Gulf Wars, funded by DARPA, (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency).

Kenneth

Corey

Post Number: 511
Posted on Thursday, May 16, 2019 - 05:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is going to be a serious post. As far as surveillance goes, if it is done correctly, and in accordance with creational law then that is perfectly acceptable.

Yes orbital satellites (and other technologies) should be used to monitor the subconsciousness of the citizens to detect levels of proposed criminality, and a would be criminal should be intercepted and taught to change their ways (before anything banishable is done) by the Earth government and all police forces. This is creational law taught by the "Goblet of the Truth" and "Arahat Athersata" that the strong should help the weak. It is also creational law that those that are in a leadership position it is their utmost duty to teach and instruct in a creational way for the populace.

Crimes such as terrorism and murder and child molestation are banishable for the term of the natural life of the former full-fledged citizen, and should include humane sterilization.

The rights of banished citizens have to be protected in the sense they are not to be harmed by the Earth government, but taught to fend for themself in banishment, and taught the spiritual teaching should they choose to accept it.

It must however be explained that it is in his or her best interests to accept the spiritual teaching for his or her current life rehabilitation, and for their next life when they will be either further rehabilitated, or will be born among the populace of full-fledged citizens less likely to return with criminal conduct depending on the quality of rehabilitation.

The rights of law abiding full fledged citizens still need to be respected, even though there is surveillance, and all bio-chipping needs to stop, cease, and be scrapped.

If the full fledged citizen does not want to lose his or her citizenship and rights, then do not commit a crime nor violate creational law.

Those that already have chips need their chip to immediately be placed in a low-power state, until such time as they can be removed, even if this is done in secret without the knowledge of his or her.

All of the 666 (including religion and overpopulation and war and bio-chipping) needs to cease and be prohibited, scrapped, abolished, and set aside forever so the 777 can take over when the time is appropriate, which is a higher level.

Important personnel can wear tracking devices in watches and pendants, if they need to be tied into the orbital satellite system and the global positional system. Tracking should absolutely not be done via a tracking chip inside the human body.

It's time for this planet to grow up and grow it's creational legs to avert the worst destruction(s) that has ever been recorded in modern history, as well as ensure that society has the proper reincarnateable conditions for all citizenry of this great planet.

Robots should not be constructed with artificial intelligence, and artificially constructed androids should have controls that last several centuries to say the least.

Orbital satellites can be given the proper filters to detect and monitor the swinging waves of the human consciousness and how this correlates to the environment and the Earth, such as areas with high religiosity and war and terrorism, and how this negatively affects everything, in comparison to the average human truth-seeker associated with the mission, and how his or her is completely in harmony with the environment. The ultimate goal of this recommended study would be to make it the goal of the Earth government that everyone becomes a truth seeker backed up by the high quality positive secret sciences.

Technology has a purpose when it is used appropriately, but using technology to down-trodden and enslave the human race violates creational law of the highest order.

Law and order can still be respected and enforced while everyone's rights are very much respected. It is a crime to hurt yourself, so why not intercept you before this is done?

That should be enough for now.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page