Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Hygiene

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » The Human Body » Hygiene « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through May 07, 2005Tjames23 05-07-05  11:25 pm
Archive through March 06, 2007Newinitiation23 03-06-07  02:32 am
Archive through March 10, 2009Edward23 03-10-09  02:17 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 1344
Posted on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 - 02:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lepuniv....

Will give you just a little 'hint', ok?

When Bacteria or/and Germs accumulate, they can become very 'toxic', simply
knows as 'poison', if you will. And Poison is the Root Name for: Virus. Thus,
when we speak of Virus, we speak of Poison(Toxic). And this can cause all
sorts of - Mutations - within the environment, it is present at.

Now, the rest, you try and figure out, ok? What it can do to your body, etc.

Pleasant Studying....

Edward.

J_rod7

Post Number: 704
Posted on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 - 12:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A/ POISON IS NOT A VIRUS

B/ VIRUSES DO NOT COME FROM BACTERIA

C/ STOP SPREADING FALSE INFORMATION

D/ TRY READING SOME BOOKS, INSTEAD OF SPOUTING NONSENSE

E/ STOP FROTHING AT THE MOUTH EVERY TIME YOU ARE PROVEN WRONG

F/ AN ECHO: YOU HAVE A POINT THERE, IF YOU KEEP YOUR HAT ON, NO ONE WILL NOTICE

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Jbarreto

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 - 04:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A/ POISON IS NOT A VIRUS...

J_rod7,

Now conjugate the verbs below along with me. No HARM intended but...

I DO NOT KNOW
YOU DO NOT KNOW
THEY DO NOT KNOW
WE DO NOT KNOW EVERYTHING. Therefore conjugate it now:

Then:

I DO LEARN
YOU DO LEARN
THEY DO LEARN
WE DO LEARN

then

I WILL LEARN
YOU WILL LEARN
THEY WILL LEARN

WE ALL LEARN TOGETHER BECAUSE NOBODY, NOT A SINGLE SPIRIT INCARNATED IN THIS WORLD KNOWS EVERYTHING AND THERE IS A WHOLE UNIVERSE OF THINGS TO LEARN YET!!!

Newspaper article from: The Sunday Telegraph London; 8/12/2007; CHRISTOPHER HOWSE ; 101 words ; ...virulent virus,'a scientist commented as the hunt continued for the source of infection. A virus is to us a kind of germ. In Latin virus meant 'a slimy liquid, a poison'. Even in the 18th century it meant poison produced by disease.

...capable of increasing rapidly inside a living cell; (colloq.) an illness caused by a virus; contagious or poisonous matter (Latin virus, venom. Greek ios. Sanskrit visa, poison.)

From Latin virus (meaning toxin or poison viru-, vir- : poison, slime, venom)
A virus is a sub-microscopic infectious agent that is unable to grow or reproduce outside a host cell. Viruses infect all cellular life.

Researchers seeking to understand the brain dementia that occurs in AIDS patients have found clues as to how the virus wreaks its damage.

They believe that like a gangster who uses a hired killer, the AIDS virus works through the white blood cells, which it induces to make a nerve poison. The poison, in turn, drives brain cells to their death or places them in a state of suspended animation.

Virus-like particles (VLP's) have been found in the poison glands of adult females of the parasitic wasp Opius concolor Szèpl. (Hymenoptera, Braconidae). These VLP's are found in the secretory cells either free in the cytoplasm or within cytoplasmic vesicles, sometimes associated to a secretory apparatus.

Negative staining of these VLP's has revealed the occurrence of two different particles. The first type exhibits icosahedral symmetry (diameter around 70nm) and hollow surface spikes, this morphology being typical of the genus Cypovirus (Reoviridae). The other type is pleomorphic and presents an envelope with clubshaped projections (diameter ranging from 30 to 60nm), as classical textbook examples of Coronaviruses, but smaller. Function and full characterisation of these particles are not yet known.

Excerpt from the book New Medical Dictionary By Robert Hooper, John Quincy

"...The venereal disease is always produced by a. poison. Concerning the nature of this poison, we know no more than we do about that of the small-pox or any other contagion ; we know only that it produces peculiar effects. The smallest particle of this poison is sufficient to bring on [he most violent disorder over the whole body. It seems to spread and diffuse itself by a kind of fermentation and assimilation of matter; and, like other contagions, it requires some time after being applied to tlie human body, before it produces that effect. It is not known whether it has different degrees of acrimony and volatility, or whether it is always the same in its nature^ varying only with regard to the particular part to which il is applied, or according to the different habit and constitution or particular idiosyncrasy of the person who Deceives the infecnon. We know that mercury possesses a certain and specific power of ilentroying the venereal virus ; but we are quite uncertain whether it acts by a sedative, adstringent, or evucu- ant quality ; or if not perhaps rather by a chemical elective attraction whereby both substances uniting with one ttnoihcr are changed in a third, which is no more hurtful, but has some new properties entirely distinct from those which any of them had before they were united. The variolous miasma, we know, produces its effects in about twenty or twenty-four days after the infection is received from the atmosphere, and eight or ten days if by inoculation, but the venereal virus seems to keep no particular period. At some times, and perhaps in particular persons, Dr. Swediaur has seen chancres arise in the space of twelve hours, nay, in a still shorter time, indeed he mentions in a few minutes, after an impure coition; whereas, in most cases, they make their appearance only in as many days. The generality of men feel the first symptoms of a clap between the second and fifth dajs after an impure-coi'tis ; but there are instances where they do not appear till after as many weeks or monlh.i. About ten years ago, Dr. S. was consulted by a young man, who was seizedwith aviolentdischaj-ge from the plans along with a phymosis, but without any chancres, four weeks after coition ; and during all the intervals, he felt not the least symptom of the disease. Some years ago, a gentleman went out from Lo'ndon in seemingly pcrf ' health, to the East

Indies; but on his arrival in that hot tl- mate, after a voyage of four momhs * violent clap broke out before he went on shore, thpugti he could have received no infection during the voyage, as there- nis not a womun on board. There »re instances which render il probable that the virus may lie four, five, or six verts, and perhaps longer, on the surface of the genitals before it is absorbed ; and were it not then to produce a shanker,.might probably not be absorbed at all. We see daily ei- ainplrs, where common women communicate the infection to different men in tie space of several weeks, while they themselves have not the least symptom of syphilis local or universal, the poison lying all that time in the vagina harmless, and generally without being absorbed. How long the venereal virus may lurk in the body itself, after it has been absorbed into the mass of blond, before it produces any sensible effect, is a matter of equal uncertainty. Th re is scarce a practitioner who has not observed instances of its remaining harmless for vrects or ercn months in the body Dr. SwrdAatir had a case, where, after lying dormant for haUa year, it broke out with unequivocal symptoms. But the following instance, if lo be depended upon, is still more extraordinary

Some years ago, says the above wrr.rr, I was consulted by a gentleman .it sore throat, which I declared to be «* real. My patient w..s astonished ; and insured me that for nine years past he hiJ not had the least venereal complaint, ra: had he any reason to believe he hid since received any infection : but that be had been in the Kast Indies, where be »i5 affected with a violent clap. On his return to Europe, beinjj to appearance in good health,he married, and continued perfectly free of any such complaint ever since. By a mercurial course, however, the complaint for which he applied to me »'»s completely removed. With regard to its effects, the venereal poison follows no constant. ru\e . for though, in general, it affects first the throat, where il produces ulceratiors. while in others it exerts itsvirulenceonibi skin or bones. Whilst the ereatest pan of mankind are thus easily affected by tha poison, there are some few who seem'- be altogether unsusceptible of the wfcc- tion with the variolous contagion, ibo .J they go into infected places, and eip'-t themselves to inoculation or every h»«-- by which the disease i* generally coaimur:- called."

See Book here with all fonts readable:

http://books.google.com/books?id=uWNZAAAAIAAJ&pg=PA790&lpg=PA790&dq=virus+produces+poison&source=bl&ots=e4KZpcfFF0&sig=R2CbK89x4LwIEEBy3X2lmnLZUUA&hl=en&ei=LP-2ScaxII3QMsTg_eAK&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=10&ct=result
That which glitters is born for the moment;
The genuine remains intact for future days.
von Goethe

Scott

Post Number: 1718
Posted on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 - 09:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jose,

I may be wrong, but I believe there is no AIDS Virus, but rather the Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), which then weakens the Immune system which in turn allows other "diseases" to wreak havoc on the body.

Scott

Creational

Post Number: 233
Posted on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 - 09:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jose,

Virus, may be considered poisonous but not all poisons are viruses.
Example: lead poisoning.
So, I am not sure if the statement poison is virus is a correct one.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

J_rod7

Post Number: 708
Posted on Thursday, March 12, 2009 - 01:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jose,

[ "A New Medical Dictionary: Containing an Explanation of the Terms in Anatomy, Physiology ... and the Various Branches of Natural Philosophy Connected with Medicine
"By Robert Hooper, John Quincy
"Published by E. & R. Parker, M. Carey, and B. Warner, 1817" ]

Well, Jose, do you think that Medical Science may have advanced JUST A LITTLE SINCE 1817, some 192-Years ago now.?!?

The idea that ANY living organism can be produced from an inorganic soup of poisons and/or whatever, is actually the greatest advance in science since the invention of the wheel.

We need to pass this information along to ALL THOSE OTHER SCIENTISTS TRYING TO DISCOVER HOW LIFE EVOLVED ON EARTH.! Well, they ALL will be surprised to find the answer in a book almost 200-years old.

So many Researchers around the world have missed this vital piece of information in ALL THEIR DIFFERENT EXPERIMENTS - trying to "ignite the spark of life" = passing lightening through replications of primordial oceans, chemicals, and methane gas. So far EVERY ONE has failed to produce any self-replicating life of any kind.

Ok, then, Thanks for trying, Jose.
Oh yeah, thanks for the language "lesson," too.
Yes,"WE ALL LEARN TOGETHER"

By the way, I actually, for real, DO appreciate your translations.

Salome
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Jbarreto

Post Number: 17
Posted on Thursday, March 12, 2009 - 08:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok J_rod7 nor harm intended. We all learn together, hand in hand and heart with heart.

Lol...too old a book indeed dusty and full of moths.

Be patient, more translations on the way two or three of them on HEALTH and bacteria.

Salome J_rod7

José Barreto Silva
von Goethe

J_rod7

Post Number: 709
Posted on Thursday, March 12, 2009 - 10:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

José,

Gracias mi amigo. Indeed, we all share the signposts of the Spirit here.

Salome

Rod

Markcampbell

Post Number: 130
Posted on Thursday, March 12, 2009 - 05:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This reminds me of modern science :

Pluto is a planet , then it's not , winding down the road of classifications until it's a midget planet , or may I say , a size challenged planet . Lets all try to not use the M word .

MC

Edward

Post Number: 1346
Posted on Sunday, March 15, 2009 - 02:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott....

You have half-half correct.

The Humam Immunodeficiency Virus, is indeed when the Immune System
FAILS...to function as it should(as I mentioned in the past, here, pets like
Cats...etc have this occurnce, also). BUT STILL, in turn, it IS being POSIONED(by
a foreign agent)...to not function properly as it should; thus, that Posion
factor is the "Virus" defined, aspect.

Will, not say too much, ok. The rest is best to do their OWN Homeowork, ok?

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1347
Posted on Sunday, March 15, 2009 - 03:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark.....

Wisely Said!

What you mentioned is mostly The Case....with today's science, alas to say.

They still speak contrary with each other. Even when it comes down to the
Definition of Virus! And they are STILL..."Fighting It Out".....so to speak.

And they have still not come to Compromise, as they should.

But, as you know....we are dealing here, with still (many) Young/Infant
Spirit-forms, whom are still quite 'Stubborn and Know-it-alls', alas to say;
they are very Ignorant...and STILL have alot to Learn; can not expect too
much, from such - Late Bloomer - type of Spirit-forms, not?

So, they still have very much knowledge to accumulate, in compared with the
MORE Highly Advance(older) Spirit-forms! Which....speaks for itself.

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1349
Posted on Sunday, March 15, 2009 - 02:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jose....

You are to the point! And KNOW...what it is all about.

I see Rod, is at it once again! With his know-it-all....Non Sense. Can see, he
has NOT truly discovered WHAT a Virus means and it's relation to Bacteria,
etc. Will not explain that facts; let him find out for himself.

Some people just NEVER GROW UP...:-) It can only be an 'infant' Spirit-form,
eh...

Like they say: "People that SHOUT....are the Greatest Liars!"

Edward.

Jbarreto

Post Number: 19
Posted on Monday, March 16, 2009 - 08:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi there Edward,

Thank you for the "flowers" (danke fuer die Blume mein Freund Edward)as Edward Albert 'Billy' Meier - True Prophet uses to say my dear friend.

It was Herr Billy Meier - The True and only and last Prophet of the sevenfold lineage of Nokodemjon - the responsible for I am being such like this because I go after the response for myself and do take for granted what other people say or point to me at first glance, I need to search and dive deeply into it to find out and understand the point all by myself then.

But I say to you it is really not easy to join the millions pieces of the puzzle together my dear old friend and oldtimer Edward Beamtraveller. The Spirit-Teachings of Herr Billy (Geisteslehre) really teaches one a lot.

Salome,
JB
José Barreto Silva

Geisteslehre is the Tree of Wisdom Edward and you know that my friend.
von Goethe

J_rod7

Post Number: 714
Posted on Monday, March 16, 2009 - 10:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello José,

Well, as you can see, your "old friend" is one which makes statements which seem to be Non-Sense, which fly in the face of current scientific thinking and research. Do you think that one should give references and links to support such contentions. You and I, in fact most everyone else, provide such resources and links where additional information is signified.

That one has shown his immaturity from the very first post I've ever made here. I don't know why he has chosen to be so caustic towards myself. There have been others that he has attacked for no apparent reason also. I do see that he is lost in some battle with 'cults,' seems to think that everything not from Billy is then from a 'cult.' His "holier-than-thou" attitude has become very tedious.

Perhaps you could share some insight into your "old friends" behavior and attitudes.

Salome
Rod

Getknowledge

Post Number: 111
Posted on Saturday, February 27, 2010 - 03:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact 223

106. This defense substance produced by the bodyfs sweat practically forms the bodyfs own antimicrobial antibiotics, which have huge effects and even prevent inflammations and skin infections, etc.
107. Through deodorants and other sweat-stopping means, as you call them, the sweat also develops a very strong protection against antibiotics, and these are equally destroyed by too frequent washings.

The sweat, an antibiotic, also develops a strong protection against antibiotics. Is this translated correct?

Sorry there is no original German.
Tien

Indi

Post Number: 400
Posted on Saturday, February 27, 2010 - 06:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tien
the sentence should read something to this effect:

107. The sweat produces a very strong antibiotic protection, that through deodorants and other antiperspirants as you call them, also is destroyed by too frequent washing.

107. Der Schweiss entwickelt also einen sehr starken antibiotischen Schutz, der jedoch sowohl durch Deodorants und andere Schweiss-Stoppmittel, wie du sie nennst, ebenso zerstört wird wie durch zu häufiges Waschen.

Robyn

Getknowledge

Post Number: 112
Posted on Saturday, February 27, 2010 - 10:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Its slightly better like this;

107. The sweat produces a very strong antibiotic protection, that through deodorants and other antiperspirants as you call them, is destroyed, also by too frequent washing.

Thanks Robyn
Tien

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1009
Posted on Saturday, February 27, 2010 - 11:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No, it's not, Tien. It's slightly worse. :-)

107. Der Schweiss entwickelt also einen sehr starken antibiotischen Schutz, der jedoch sowohl durch Deodorants und andere Schweiss-Stoppmittel, wie du sie nennst, ebenso zerstört wird wie durch zu häufiges Waschen.

107. Sweat develops, therefore, a very strong protection, of an antibiotic nature, which, however, is just as much destroyed by deodorants and other antiperspirants, as you call them, as by too frequent washing.

I think the slightly ambiguous nature of the phrase, "very strong antibiotic protection" demands some compensation/clarification.

You can't legitimately just move words around in order to make it sound better, because the relative position of the words is what gives the sentence (thought) its precise meaning.

Mariann tells me that making an English translation "as accurate as possible" is "impossible".

?

Cheers!
Dyson

Getknowledge

Post Number: 113
Posted on Sunday, February 28, 2010 - 12:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A lot of commas, but more precise.
Tien

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1013
Posted on Sunday, February 28, 2010 - 01:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey, Tien - commas - you can never, ever have enough commas, in my opinion! :-)

"Let's eat, Grandpa!"

"Let's eat Grandpa!"

Commas are important!

Cheers!
Dyson

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1017
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 01:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My, posting, number, 1013, above, was, meant, to, be, in, the, spirit, of, humour,

I, like, a, laugh,

:-D,

Cheers,
Dyson,

Getknowledge

Post Number: 118
Posted on Tuesday, March 02, 2010 - 01:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Okay, i guess i didnt fail. :-)

i, did, laugh about that.
Tien

Badr

Post Number: 527
Posted on Friday, May 07, 2010 - 12:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Members,

This topic has been blocked and a new topic has been created "Plejaren information about health, disease and the human body"

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/11215.html?1273260865

Peace,
Badr

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page