Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 25, 2019

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through July 25, 2019 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Lesleya

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 07:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good Evening, All..

My apologies, but I am new to this site and was hoping to get a few questions answered concerning prophecies & predictions but of the past. I know not how to navigate this site. Any help would be most appreciated.

Scott

Post Number: 2916
Posted on Monday, July 08, 2019 - 05:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Lesleya,

Just post your question as you just did, and possibly someone may be able to help you with an answer....

Welcome to the FIGU Forum

Scott-Moderator

Msmichelle

Post Number: 515
Posted on Monday, July 08, 2019 - 06:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lesleya, welcome to the forum, as Scott has posted, just ask a question or look at the tabs of discussions and take a look at the topics of interest. This forum is somewhat difficult to follow at times, but that's the whole idea, finding the truth requires researching and digging deeper for information. Enjoy the ride through the jungle
MsMichelle

Aristea

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, July 08, 2019 - 06:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Lesleya, I am new to the forum too! Navigating through the prophecies and predictions can be a bit daunting. I could refer you to Cory Mueske's post from yesterday, where he highlights a few of the larger and more dangerous sounding predictions. I'm still not sure what is a prophecy and what is a predictions. It seems that the prophecies may or may not come true, but that the predictions are more certain to come true. Billy was taken into the future by his mentor Sfath, and himself saw some of the devastating events of the future. Other events were told him by Sfath and this was back many years ago already, maybe 70 years ago, when Billy was still quite young.

I have been looking into the Meier material off and on for about five years now, following Michael Horn's blog (They Fly Blog) and still find everything that is presented a bit daunting. Perhaps it is these rather seriously negative prophecies and predictions for our earth's future that scares away a lot of people, who might otherwise be supportive of the Meier case. Most people can't face to much that is negative even in their own lives, and these visions of the future that come from Billy and Sfath are probably too depressing, so that people just turn away from the information when it is presented to them. . . . even if they are curious about Billy's contact with "Ausserirdische Menschen".

Also, the expectation of some negative event has a rather depressing effect on one's constitution. I get to thinking, why bother with anything, if all that is coming is worse than anything that has been here before. May as well just sit tight and watch things unfold, because any action on my part is well, redundant.

I am hopeful that Billy's prophecies and predictions do not all come true. . . . Please take your time with them, Lesleya, it's a lot of trouble to wade through all at once. The future is looking something like Sauron and Mordor, except a whole lot worse!

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 210
Posted on Monday, July 08, 2019 - 10:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dearest one's

I may be wrong but this is, can and will be a spiritual journey that is attached to the physical form that we have chosen for ourselves now.

We are now going through what is called most certainly as a synchronicity phase which holds that events are "meaningful coincidences" if they occur with no causal relationship yet seem to be meaningfully related.

Big words for "Can we clearly and fully see through this veil and attempt to discern that which has, had and will happen to us as a whole from this day forward and forever until we appear into the next level of being.

We are on a voyage of self awareness which in itself for us now allows us to "walk the walk and talk the talk"

There is so many variables that are so blinding sometimes. But we must always feel empathy and unconditional love to both ourselves and others with open eyes and a clear heart.

Again welcome to the circle of life and the walk that ensues on this red road that we have chosen through the teachings of Nokodemion!

bronzedesk
Mat
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Aristea

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, July 08, 2019 - 02:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I could add to what Mat has said that sometimes life seems to circle around and bring you back to the point at which you started. In my own life, time seems to have moved with eddies, and at the present time I seem to be back somewhere in the 'sixties, and everything that happened in the 50 years between then and now has vanished from my consciousness. It is for me almost as if those 50 years never happened at all, or were at most somewhat of a dreamed experience!

When I was quite young, I got caught up in J.R.R. Tolkien's "Lord of the Rings", and long before it became popular with the masses. Like no other book I ever read, it grabbed onto my mind and inserted itself like some kind of giant worm, and reshaped just about every experience in my life (over about 45 years). Everything that happened to me, I saw in the reflections of that story. . . . . I tried to make sense of it.

Now in the past five years Billy Meier has had a similar effect on my mind, and I'm seeing everything else in the light or as a reflection of what is going on in FIGU, Switzerland. Strangely, my mind wants to put the two stories together and I come up with the strangest scenario. What if Tolkien's Elves are Plejaren travellers? What if the Elven ships are beamships? That would explain Earendil traversing the night skies as a star. What if Billy is Tom Bombadil, who was called the "oldest and fatherless" and lived for ages upon ages in Middle Earth? The "what if's" in my mind are endless. . . . What if Saruman was Jesus Christ?

I'll rest my case for today.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1012
Posted on Monday, July 08, 2019 - 05:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lesleya,

No apologies necessary, we all had to start from the beginning at some point in time. Welcome to the forum. You'll find this most interesting and informative. What questions can we help you with?

Sincerely
Kenneth

Msmichelle

Post Number: 516
Posted on Monday, July 08, 2019 - 07:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree, Mat, we have chosen these experiences, and at some time in the future, we'll remember why we have these seemingly so-called coincidences. As a young girl, I had many, many premonitions and dreams which scared me as a young girl, because it was too much to handle with an immature consciousness. However, now as an adult, I can handle the premonitions and vivid dreams without fear, yet at times, the images are troubling. By the way, all the premonitions(predictions)I had as a child have come to pass. I definitely want to "walk the walk and talk the talk" by regaining my powers and capabilities. I often think about what we'll all be doing if all things were equal and we had not fallen so far in the abyss?
MsMichelle

Fermouth

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 03:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi guys! I just joined in the past day, but I've been studying the contact files for about 4 or 5 days now. Then I came upon this:

Contact Reports volume: 3 (Plejadisch-plejarische Kontakberichte, Gespräche, Block 3)
Page number(s): 215 - 295
Date/time of contact: Thursday, 19 October, 1978, 6:04 PM
Translator(s): Benjamin Stevens
Date of original translation: 21 December, 2010
Corrections and improvements made: N/A
Contact person: Semjase, Quetzal, and Ptaah

An excerpt from the above CR says this prophecy:

Semjase:
284. Sure, what do you want to know, then?

284. Sicher, was wünschst du denn zu wissen?

Billy:
You are still surely able to remember well, what was said about the trimmings at Tito's death by that prophecy, which I had received years ago.

Du vermagst dich doch sicher gut daran zu erinnern, was bezüglich des Drum und Drans bei Titos Tod durch jene Prophetie gesagt wurde, die ich vor Jahren erhalten habe.

Semjase:
285. You speak of that prophecy …

285. Du sprichst von jener Prophetie …

Billy:
Certainly. It was transmitted to me at that time that at the time of Tito's death, a quake would roll through the seas.

Gewiss. Es wurde mir damals übermittelt, dass zur Zeit des Todes von Tito ein Beben durch die Meere rollen würde.

Semjase:
286. Sure, but I don't understand what you want to aim at with your question?

286. Sicher, doch ich verstehe nicht, was du mit deiner Frage bezwecken willst?

Billy:
That is quite simple: I see something in this, that it must be more than just a simple seaquake. The way I understand it, this seaquake must only be the actual origin for something very much worse. I imagine that I understand something of prophecies; thus, I am able to recognize certain things from them, which remain hidden to the layman.

Das ist ganz einfach: Ich ersehe darin etwas, das mehr sein muss als nur ein einfaches Seebeben. So wie ich das verstehe, muss dieses Seebeben nur der eigentliche Ursprung für etwas sehr viel Schlimmeres sein. Ich bilde mir ein, etwas von Prophetien zu verstehen, so ich daraus gewisse Dinge zu erkennen vermag, die dem Laien verborgen bleiben.

Semjase:
287. I know that this is so, and you have also supposed correctly.

287. Dass das so ist, das weiss ich, und du hast auch richtig vermutet.

Billy:
Good, then first of all, tell me where this seaquake will take place and what will come after that. This quake is only a precursor, right?

Gut, dann sag mir vorerst, wo dieses Seebeben stattfinden wird und was danach kommt. Das Beben ist ja nur ein Vorläufer, oder?

Semjase:
288. Unfortunately yes, and it will be in the ocean west of America.

288. Leider ja, und es wird im Ozean sein, westlich von Amerika.

Billy:
Aha, now I already understand a little more. Am I right in accepting that this quake-precursor is associated with the Andreas fault?

Aha, jetzt verstehe ich schon einiges mehr. Gehe ich richtig in der Annahme, dass dieser Bebenvorläufer in Verbindung steht mit dem Andreas-Graben?

Semjase:
289. Yes.

289. Ja.

Billy:
Aha, then this can also mean that somewhere in America, a volcano will suddenly go off, right?

Aha, dann kann dies also bedeuten, dass irgendwo in Amerika plötzlich ein Vulkan hochgeht, oder?

Semjase:
290. You are very perceptive.

290. Du bist sehr scharfsinnig.

291. Yes, it is so; a volcano lying dormant for many decades will suddenly break out, in order to bring death and destruction over the vast country.

291. Ja, es ist so; ein seit vielen Jahrzehnten ruhender Vulkan wird plötzlich aufbrechen, um Tod und Verderben über das weite Land zu bringen.

292. It will be Mount St. Helens, which will destroy very much life and bury much land under itself.

292. Es wird dies der Berg St. Helens sein, der sehr viel Leben zerstören und viel Land unter sich begraben wird.

293. The seaquake arising around the time of Tito's death won't be very strong, so it won't move the human beings of the Earth.

293. Das um die Zeit von Titos Tod entstehende Seebeben wird nicht sehr stark sein, so es die Menschen der Erde nicht bewegen wird.

294. But this quake will be a bad omen for the imminent outbreak of the St. Helens volcano, which stands in connection with the Andreas fault, which itself extends from the high north of western America until deep into the south of the country.

294. Doch dieses Beben wird ein böses Vorzeichen sein zum drohenden Ausbruch des Vulkans St. Helens, der in Verbindung steht mit dem Andreas-Graben, der sich vom hohen Norden des westlichen Amerika hinunterzieht bis tief in den Süden des Landes.

295. The scientists will first make no connection at all with the small seaquake to the volcanic eruption.

295. Die Wissenschaftler werden erst mit dem kleinen Seebeben keinerlei Verbindung schaffen mit dem Vulkanausbruch.

296. They will also suppose after the first time that the volcano will soon come to rest again.

296. Auch werden sie nach den ersten Zeiten annehmen, dass der Vulkan bald wieder zur Ruhe kommen wird.

297. But they will be mistaken in this because they won't be looking for a direct connection from it to the Andreas fault.

297. Doch darin werden sie sich täuschen, weil sie keine direkte Verbindung von ihm zum Andreas-Graben suchen.

298. Already about ten days after the outbreak, however, some scientists will think about the events and recognize that the Andreas fault plays a significant role in these events.

298. Schon rund zehn Tage nach dem Ausbruch aber werden sich einige Wissenschaftler Gedanken über die Geschehen machen und erkennen, dass der Andreas-Graben eine gewichtige Rolle in diesen Ereignissen einnimmt.

299. At this time, it will, however, already be the case that in the area of San Francisco, severe earthquakes occur.

299. Zu dieser Zeit wird es aber schon so sein, dass in der Gegend von San Franzisco schwere Erdbeben in Erscheinung treten.

300. And these will first bring the scientists to the fact that the Andreas fault is in play.

300. Und erst diese werden die Wissenschaftler darauf bringen, dass der Andreas-Graben im Spiel ist.

301. At the same time, think of the prophecy that was given to you on the 2nd of February, 1976.

301. Denke dabei an die Prophetie, die dir am 2. Februar 1976 gegeben wurde.

302. There is talk in this of the fact that San Francisco will be destroyed.

302. Es ist dabei die Rede davon, dass San Franzisco zerstört wird.

303. With the outbreak of the St. Helens volcano, the time becomes complete, in which the beginning of the end assumes its actual beginning.

303. Mit dem Ausbruch des St. Helens-Vulkans wird sich die Zeit runden, an dem der Anfang vom Ende seinen wirklichen Anfang nimmt.

304. About this, it stands word-for-word in the prophecy brought into verse form by you: “… and the city at the fault becomes totally buried…”

304. Darüber steht wörtlich in der von dir in Versform gebrachten Prophetie: «… und die Stadt am Graben wird total verschüttet …»

Billy:
I know, but I haven't learned the prophecy by heart.

Ich weiss, aber ich habe die Prophetie nicht auswendig gelernt.

Semjase:
305. Of course not, but for that, I can recite it to you by heart.

305. Natürlich nicht, doch dafür kann ich sie dir auswendig hersagen.

Billy:
Really? Then do that at once.

Wirklich? Dann tu das mal.

Semjase:
306. As you wish:

306. Wie du willst:

Under smoking, grayish black, conical mountains,

Unter rauchenden grauschwarzen Kegelbergen

very many hellfires become fatally smoldering;

gar viele Höllenfeuer tödlich glosen werden;

they liquefy sand and earth and rock,

sie verflüssigen Sand und Erde und Gestein,

deep in the Earth, within and without sunshine.

tief in der Erde drin und ohne Sonnenschein.

Deep in the Earth's interior, hot magma masses bubble,

Tief im Erdinnern brodeln heisse Magmamassen,

greedily reaching upward and onto the Earth.

die gierig nach oben hinauf zur Erde fassen.

Exploding, they hurl their fire upwards,

Explodierend schleudern sie ihr Feuer empor,

through the throat of the mountain, the gate of fire.

durch den Schlund der Berge, das Feuertor.

Crashing, they spew out their glowing masses,

Krachend speien sie ihre glühenden Massen aus,

destroying humans, animals, plants - oh horror.

Mensch, Tier, Pflanzen vernichtend, oh Graus.

And even the seas become churned deep down,

Und auch die Meere werden tief hinab aufgewühlt,

the Earth has already felt this for so very long.

dies hat die Erde schon so sehr lange gefühlt.

Angry volcanic fires tear up the image of the world,

Böse Vulkanfeuer zerreissen das Bild der Welt,

and all over, great cries of horror shrill.

und allüberall grosser Entsetzensschrei gellt.

But it's still not enough when it burns,

Doch noch nicht genug damit wenn es brennt,

for the earthquake rushes ahead and behind;

denn voraus und hinterher das Erdbeben rennt;

destroying, roaring, it destroys everything,

zerstörend, brüllend tun sie alles vernichten,

and no one is able to soothe the calamity.

und niemand vermag das Unheil zu schlichten.

The volcanic fires race and the Earth quakes,

Es rasen die Vulkanfeuer und die Erdenbeben,

all around, unwaveringly, destroying life after life.

rundum, unbeirrbar, zerstörend Leben auf Leben.

It lets new islands arise in the seas,

Sie lassen in den Meeren neue Inseln entstehen,

while humans on sinking lands plead.

wenn Menschen auf versinkenden Landen flehen.

The time of the first destruction is already there,

Schon ist die Zeit der ersten Zerstörung da,

in the south of the land of the old native inhabitants of America.

im Südenland der Altureinwohner von Amerika.

This land is badly affected in the coming time,

Dies Land ist in kommender Zeit arg betroffen,

as well as the land where black humans hope.

so auch das Land, wo schwarze Menschen hoffen.

Also Europe doesn't remain spared from the evil,

Auch Europa bleibt nicht vom Übel verschont,

for also there, under the land, lives hell.

denn auch da unter dem Lande die Hölle wohnt.

From the land of the boot, one will speak very sadly,

Vom Stiefellande wird man sehr traurig reden,

and also from the lands with the boon of Earth-gold.

und auch von den Ländern mit dem Erdgoldsegen.

Also the land with the cherry blossom becomes shaken,

Auch das Land mit der Kirschblüte wird erschüttert,

and the city at the fault becomes totally buried.

und die Stadt am Graben wird total verschüttet.

Also the people and land of the lion sword suffer,

Auch das Volk und Land des Schwertlöwen leidet,

and the star in the half-moon doesn't become avoided,

und der Stern im Halbmond wird nicht vermeidet,

also the land of the gods becomes maliciously affected,

auch das Land der Götter wird bösartig betroffen,

the lands of the dragon and of the hope of peace,

die Länder vom Drachen und vom Friedenshoffen,

when the fires of the volcanoes infernally blaze,

wenn die Feuer der Vulkane höllisch gleissen,

and earthquakes tear up everything in many lands.

und Erdbeben in vielen Landen alles zerreissen.

So it already happens in the coming days,

So geschieht es schon in den kommenden Tagen;

beginning with very many thousands of lamentations of death,

beginnend mit sehr vielen tausend Totenklagen;

announcing the time of terror through those dying,

durch die Sterbende die Schreckenszeit künden,

in the south of Latin American country grounds,

im Süden von lateinamerikanischen Landesgründen,

there first, the earthquakes claim very many lives,

da erst die Erdbeben gar viele Leben fordern,

and then volcanic fires unexpectedly blaze.

und dann vulkanische Feuer unverhofft lodern.

The coming times, they bring great sorrow,

Die kommenden Zeiten, sie bringen grosses Leid,

and over the Earth then lies a shroud of death.

und über die Erde legt sich dann ein Totenkleid.

So I now hereby write it down solidly,

So ich es nun hiermit niederschreibend dichte,

it is coming, Earth human being - right now.

wird es kommend sein, Erdenmensch – nun richte.

Billy:
Fantastic. You can actually do it by heart.

Phantastisch. Du kannst es tatsächlich auswendig.

Semjase:
308. Sure, also every other prophecy, which you have written in solid form.

308. Sicher, auch jede andere Prophetie, die du geschrieben hast in Dichtform.

Billy:
You flatter me very much.

Du schmeichelst mir sehr.

Semjase:
309. It gives me joy to repeat your poems.

309. Es macht mir Freude, deine Gedichte zu repetieren.

Billy:
That is dear of you, but the prophecy just repeated by you refers not only to the coming events but also to other ones, which already arrived years ago. It is a rather far-reaching series, which reaches until far into the future.

Das ist lieb von dir, doch die eben von dir wiederholte Prophetie bezieht sich nicht nur auf die kommenden Geschehen, sondern auch auf verschiedene, die bereits vor Jahren eingetroffen sind. Es ist eine ganz weitreichende Serie, die bis weit in die Zukunft reicht.

Semjase:
310. Sure, I also only mentioned it because it even mentions the coming events.

310. Sicher, ich nannte sie ja auch nur deshalb, weil sie eben die kommenden Geschehen nennt.

311. It has already had validity since the year 1976, whereby various things mentioned in it have already happened.

311. Gültigkeit hat sie bereits seit dem Jahre 1976, wobei sich verschiedene darin genannte Dinge bereits ereignet haben.

312. But at the point in time of Tito's death, the events begin to fulfill themselves in an increased measure, which the humanity of Earth will have to ascertain with fright.

312. Doch mit dem Zeitpunkt von Titos Tod beginnen sich die Ereignisse in vermehrtem Masse zu erfüllen, was die irdische Menschheit mit Schrecken feststellen werden muss.

313. Maybe then the most diverse human beings will remember your prophecies and realize that very much more is hidden in them than what they wanted to admit before.

313. Vielleicht erinnern sich dann die verschiedensten Menschen an deine Prophetien und erkennen, dass sehr viel mehr darin verborgen ist, als sie bis dahin wahrhaben wollten.

314. Then also will many human beings realize that your mission isn't of lying and fraud, as it wants to be and will be slanderously denied.

314. Auch werden dann viele Menschen erkennen, dass deine Mission nicht von Lug und Betrug ist, wie man verleumderisch bestreiten will und wird.

Billy:
You speak in riddles. It is, after all, always denied that I speak the truth and really also have contact with you. I have long been accustomed to the fact that I am accused as a swindler and fraud.

Du sprichst in Rätseln. Man bestreitet doch schon immer, dass ich die Wahrheit spreche und wirklich auch mit euch Kontakt habe. Ich habe mich schon lange daran gewöhnt, dass man mich als Schwindler und Betrüger bezichtigt.

I've been studying this site for a bit longer than a week or so since the 7.1 quake in Ridgecrest, CA, USA. Only because my wife's neice lives out that way and she called her to check up on her. After a few days of that my interest in UFO's and such brought me here, which I am so thankful for, for I have found truth with Billy's teachings.

You can also view recent quakes all over the world via the link posted here:

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/

Now I don't know if they've manipulated these data in any way or any of the sort, but I would hope not, but this is Earth after all. Either way, there have been thousands of earthquakes around the world in just the past two months. So I thought I would inform everyone here because after long consideration (many hours), I decided this would be the right thing to do, even if nothing can be done about it. Alas, the damage to our beautiful planet has been done thus far already and continues, which is sad, but true.

My apologies for having to meet you on such unfortunate circumstances, but I'm glad I found this place and all of you. Much Love to you all.

- Will

Hello Fermouth, In the future if you could provide a link instead of quoting a long passage, it would help save a little server space....Also, FIGU prefers links to FIGU Websites whenever possible..Thank you very much, and Welcome to the FIGU Forum-Scott Moderator

(Message edited by scott on July 17, 2019)

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1395
Posted on Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 09:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Complete 1981 Petale Prophecies:

https://theyflyblog.com/2019/07/16/the-complete-1981-petale-prophecies/

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1041
Posted on Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 09:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Fermouth

Great post and welcome to the forum. From my perspective, I have always read the prophecies as insights, clues and inspirations... not as doom and gloom (although they do appear that way).

As insights, clues and inspirations, I see them as a window that allows us to view and prepare, to exercise the creative factor in us all and to work on ways in which each of us can put forth efforts towards informing and inspiring humanity to come to terms with the necessary and what is urgently in need of change.

It's all about recognizing the responsibility we, individually and together, have for all life, existence and the planet and taking the first steps towards the learning and self-empowering to become knowledgeable regarding the spiritual teaching, ie; the teaching of the prophets, the laws and recommendations of the Creation.

Adapting and cultivating these laws of the regulation empowers the human being with incredible consciousness-based powers and abilities and develops them into capabilities.

May we all make the decision to search and research and empower ourselves with the knowledge of the teaching of the truth, the teaching of the spirit and the teaching of the life; which you will find in the Goblet Of The Truth.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Aristea

Post Number: 8
Posted on Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 10:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Fermouth. This prophecy does sound like some horrible doom for the earth and its inhabitants. It reads not unlike some parts of the Bible. . . . I'm thinking here of the Book of Revelation which kind of predicts the destruction of the world. Truthfully, if you look at the science and archaeology, the earth has been reshaped by fire and water many times already. Why, most of North America was once underwater, including the great Grand Canyon in Arizona, which formed under the sea bed long ago. The dinosaurs in Alberta, Canada attest to the fact that there was once a great ocean out there in the west of Canada, most likely with little islands even further west, which are now the great Rocky Mountains. The giant Sequoia trees used to be at sea level, as is shown by the discovery of sea fossils in the rocks underneath them. Africa is the oldest and the most stable land mass on the earth and has existed in its present shape the longest of any earth continents. Some continents (Atlantis and Lemuria) have been drowned by the sea. What I would like to point out, is that the apparent stability of the land forms on the planet earth is only apparent, and the earth itself is constantly changing and renewing itself. Humans want to control nature, and they direct a lot of energy into taming the planet. This is however impossible, and the planet will continue changing in the usual way. . . .It is a very old planet.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1022
Posted on Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 12:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fermouth,

Welcome to the FIGU forum; thanks for sharing your information. You will eventually find so much more knowledge in the Spiritual Teaching. Also, you might want to look into many of Billy’s books, many of which can be found on Theyfly.com

Sincerely
Kenneth

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1042
Posted on Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 04:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael_horn

Michael, I would like to receive the prophecies of the Petale. Thank you.

In your blog it states the following.

Your FREE Copy of Complete 1981 Petale Prophecies

If you count yourself among the courageous minority that can handle the truth and who value their own survival, and that of the rest of humankind and all life on the planet, and if you think you’re ready to know the rest of the 1981 Petale prophecies, contact me and I will send them to you for free. By doing so, you also acknowledge and accept that authorship and all other rights are those of Billy Meier and FIGU and that you will not remove, alter or lay any claims to such rights yourself.
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1028
Posted on Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 10:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aristea,

A previous discussion that may add to what you mentioned - starting with:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/15982.html#POST84284

Salome,
Bill

Scott

Post Number: 2921
Posted on Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 06:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

Try this link

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Prophetien_und_Voraussagen_(Book)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1044
Posted on Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 10:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Scott. I had emailed Michael and he sent me a copy.

Scott, the link you posted contains additional insights and explanations from Asket, Semjase and Ptaah respectively which are further enlightening and the copy sent to me by Michael has explanations from Billy regarding the interpreting of the Petale prophecies, which require a very meditative mind, so Billy's explanations are very helpful.

To everyone:

One key insight I got was from Semjase. As I am beginning to understand, the cosmic law of the New Time demands its tribute and the Age of Aquarius brings forth wise teachers who will recognize, learn and teach the people of Earth regarding the Truth of the Creation and the teaching of spirit. These wise teachers will teach humanity about peace, light and love by being aware of the times, the signs and the negative effects of religions upon the consciousness of the people and acting on the creational recommendation to put forth a balancing counter work and effort.

I can't help but feel that we should prepare the means and the efforts to help these recognize and even stumble upon the teaching of the prophets so that they can continue and carry the effort to educate the people of Earth and avoid the prophesied horrors and destructions that will occur unless humanity turns to a more creational regulation.

Here is a part transmission from the Petale to Billy about this.

Thousands of them they will be in the future, because death triumphs over insanity. The absurdity of Man now wins, because evil madness lies within him, by which he even believes to be unconquerable and now thinks in his outgrowth of madness to be Creation power in Its own form, estranged from Creation, to Her not conform. The coming years, Man of Earth, gigantic mountains will crash on you, full of misery and need and death cries, by gruesome deed and power tyranny, by misfortune and terror, the evil power. Ancient fire, which breaks forth from the earth, snow from heaven, a cold death shroud, the elements rage like an ancient curse. Anarchism hits you very soon, in the forest of cement, in the forest of cities. Fanaticism stretches forth its fangs, in city and country, as in the house of God. Idol servants peddle faith and gold and with it disclaim hell for you - bold. The religions to fear they drive you, so you worry about your life and soul; they preach poverty for the Spirit, and with it rob you of your riches of Spirit; knowingly they keep you enslaved; totally exploited are you and unfree. Change your mind, Man of Earth, so you receive peace, light and love; watch the times, the signs of heaven; free yourself from your madness craze; now you still may change much for the good, within yourself and all nations of Earth; nevertheless in the future you must pay the toll, for your doings and actions in absurdity, your tribute, you Man of illogic, with war, hatred, misfortune in the Gogic. Conjured up yourself the misery and need, for which you will be in want of milk and bread.
Salome,
Eddie

Corey

Post Number: 543
Posted on Friday, July 19, 2019 - 06:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"..so that the prophecy remains only such,
without being fulfilled. But will Man do this? Everything changes due to the thinking
process and due to action, and as Man of this Earth leaves his path of destruction, he
will survive thousands of years of peace, and nip the threatening Third World War in
the bud. But if Man does not change himself into a balance, the positive-neutral, in
true honesty and universal love and all-encompassing harmony, truly, then the terror of
the prophecy will come in cruel and long-lasting manner."

"You do not recognize that the Anti-Logos,
which in your error belief you call Anti-Christ is embodied within Man, already has
become active in the mighty ones of this world, who bring death and ruin to you and
allow the prophecies to become reality, that the Anti-Logos will rule the world and
eradicate all Logos, whereby two thirds of mankind will be murdered, when the time of
the last Anti-Logos-Powers will roll over the Earth. Yet you still have time to halt this
insanity. But hurry, for time is running short.."

"The prophecy, the warning, therefore corresponds also to a teaching and an advice,
to which the recipient is obligated to comply."

-direct above quote from the Petale's 1981 prophecies explanation-PDF available by request from www.theyfly.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- See my 3 postings here:

https://theyflyblog.com/2019/07/16/the-complete-1981-petale-prophecies/

And my posting here: https://theyflyblog.com/2019/07/18/the-complete-1976-petale-prophecies/

• Save Europe and the American land with a Trilateral government operation, or the government of the three. Civil wars in Germany and the America can always be put-down (ceased) using the Trilateral Army and using the US, Russian, and Chinese experimental disc, triangle, and other shaped experimental craft without a shot fired to peacefully get the people to stand down because the bejeezus was scared out of them. We may have to follow strict security protocols for a couple of centuries in the most non-totalitarian style possible. If and when the United States collapses inward, it should be protected outward by the Trilateral government to prevent further conflicts in other areas of the globe as a contingency protocol.

• It is our duty to try and change these prophecies to the positive to lock-in the best future possible for the global community. Mankind has temporarily lost his way due to might-greed from politics, and needs to be shown and directed back home again to the natural form of peace (as the forerunner of forced forcelessness/gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit) before the precious lives of 2/3 of mankind are horrifically extinguished. It is written that if we allow the negative third world war to happen, future generations will curse us until beyond the fourth millennium. We have to avert the catastrophe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"But Earthman is able only to protect himself against further destruction and wars and
against all evil, if from now on, he outright annihilates all cult-religions, to turn
himself once and only to the creative truth and its teachings, and lives faithfully
according to the creative laws and commandments. This, Man of Earth, be said unto
you from the plane of PETALE, as we impart this warning to you in advising and
directing manner."

• Don't give up, and stay strong. Let the 3 countries of Russia, China, and the United States sign binding 300-year long peace agreements in the eye of the private and in the eye of the public. We have to change this future around so we are favoured by the fabrics of the universe for our peace and solidarity.

Note: the 3 "dots" are my personal thoughts regarding the matter. I was always a wise thinker, yet studying the spiritual teaching has made me wiser and a more complete thinker.
Sincerely,

Corey Müske (Mueske) USA.

Corey

Post Number: 543
Posted on Friday, July 19, 2019 - 07:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A government of three: lock your enemies into peace and solidarity:

Is 300 years worth of binding peace treaties between the enemies of the United States, the Russian Federation, and the people's republic of China:

If and when my government collapses, and the US military dies on the vine, my country should be protected by the Trilateral government, or at the very least protected inwardly and outwardly by Russia and China, or if America is defenceless it could lead to a new era of Muslim supremacy as a result of my country's enemies from former actions of my government "poking the bear" in the Middle East, as well as the Bafath-induced Middle East religion that is a living legacy of a lie.

My country's collapse could lead to a very large international terrorist incident, a "Great Jihad" if you will of renewed fervor because my country collapsed, which will only be exacerbated by Europe's refugee crisis. We could have 200 years of terrorism the way it is according to contact 669. We need an international "Stand Down" situation, and I suggest we follow high-security protocols and form the Trilateral government preemptively and publicly and save Europe and the Americas, as well as, save Russia, China, and the Middle East and Africa.

21:10 19th of July, in the year 2019
Sincerely,

Corey Müske (Mueske) USA.

Johnnynumber5

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 11:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I once tried to aid mankind's evolution by developing and trying to implement a new economic model I called bioeconomics. And used biomass industry as a start point
I defined it as the perpetual search for a truly symbiotic relation ship between industry and all entities within its region of operation with the human individual as the first and primary industry.(I won't go into detail on how it worked and what it did as we are here for to support billy)

What I learned is that unfortunately there are those that do not want the world to change or mankind to evolve and they are very powerfull

At first I was taken as a joke and none bothered about it and did nothing to impede my efforts, but as I started to become successful in being able to unveil it to the world in a practical application test I soon found some of the biggest players in industry from my country and USA taking a very pointed interest in stopping me. They had no intention of seeing me help society and use my economic and business model to evolve us and help eliminate a lot of the issues we have. The things that they are willing to do is unimaginable to most though I think billy can relate.
I often think we need to be brought to the brink of extinction before we will change but I keep remembering bioeconomics and how it started to make people think. Most were afraid because while the numbers worked , how they worked baffled most and had I been able to articulate it properly they may have been onside but alas it was something that had to be shown to change people large scale

And this is what I Think is missing from attempts to change the human condition through billy's teachings and predictions and prophecy
It's been my experience that by talking about it to others and working together help, but takes such a long time that we don't have if we want to use billy's prophecys to avoid what is coming.
Some how I think we need to find a way to get something people can see to show by example how to make change without losing many of things people think they need.
I have know (i don't know how I just knew) since a child I do not have to worry as much as most as I will make it through and even thrive whats coming good or bad depending on our ability to change before it's too late
But that said I never even had a second thought of helping others to ensure the same for them
Finding that 1 or few things that sets off everybodys light bulb is the hardest thing in making the change . People need to experience that it's a good thing to counter propaganda told through millennia that only success in acquisition is the goal of mankind
We are nearing critical period and despite a lot of others opinion I think the collaps of USA in unrest will be a real opportunity to open man's eye. I feel such sadness for I see the pain that will result but I think it's our best chance to save our race. My reasoning is this : if the experiment that is the USA fails people will be forced to accept it as flawed and as a result be open to change. I just hope something is ready in waiting to give the people hope again and see the errors so that the entire world does not have to endure near extinction in order for change to happen.

Thanks
My 2 cents

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1052
Posted on Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 08:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Johnnynumber5

The consequences of inaction are tied to the law cause & effect, but we, as human beings, are often surprised to learn how we have a change of mind or a change of heart once we conclude the reality of a situation.

Luckily, it is a creational law that big impactful effects start through small causes.

So it only requires a few people to jumpstart a tsunami effect towards effective change. Every challenge has solutions, that's what the prophecies provide.

Knowledge is power (Might Of The Thoughts book). Correct thinking has the might to wield the power of acquired creational knowledge. So in a consciousness-based wise, creational law based knowledge and correct thinking can bring about the much needed changes.

But to help, we have to first empower ourselves with the knowledge of the laws and recommendations of the Creation, this knowledge alone can effectuate any and all changes when wielded in a consciousness-based wise.

I would suggest that we first, study and adapt the creational laws and recommendations of the Creation, learn to wield them in a consciousness-based wise in our own lives in order to gain those practical life experiences that become knowledge and wisdom.
Salome,
Eddie

Hugo

Post Number: 694
Posted on Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 03:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Johnnynumber5,

Welcome to the forum!

re - "I often think we need to be brought to the brink of extinction before we will change"

Billy once said in our world a problem needs to become acute before we will do something about it.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1025
Posted on Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 08:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Johnnynumber5,

Welcome to the FIGU forum. Your article is pretty much right on target. Thanks for sharing.

Most do not realize that powerful puppeteer's control most of the main stream media.

If your interested, you will find more knowledge in the Spiritual Teaching which is also incorporated into many of Billy’s books. Many can be found on Theyfly.com

Regards
Kenneth

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page