Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Older Messages

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » The Past... » Older Messages « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through June 28, 2002Norm41 06-28-02  05:36 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Joseph Royack
Posted on Monday, July 01, 2002 - 05:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,you can e-mail me a copy of the index at jaihan@guidescape.net .. Namaste' Joseph

Cpl

Post Number: 17
Posted on Tuesday, November 30, 2004 - 07:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bermuda Triangle: Scientific explanation proves the accuracy of Semjase's words in verse 75 below from Steven's Contact Notes Book 1 page 352 Contact 33, 12 Sep. 1975. The quote from Semjase is in answer to Billy asking about the Bermuda Triangle.

Semjase: 68/ These events are known to me, but they are not in the least secret. 69/ Tracing most of the events to extraterrestrials is only nonsense. 70/ Certainly, there are existing, certain things in the Bermuda Triangle, which belong to extraterrestrial intelligences, but not in the manner stated. 71/ The thesis that satan-like creatures and such powers are in play, rises alone from religious fanatics who ascribe every inexplicable occurrence to Satanic forces. 72/ For the first thing, Satan is only a product of the fantasy of your Christian religions. 73/ The events in the Bermudas, respecting the Bermuda Triangle (mystery) may trace back to quite natural events. 74/ This place is very suited to high seas piracy, as you call this, and such acts take place again and again there. 75/ On the other hand, this region is naturally menaced, by which many ships crash and sink with all the crew and passengers.
[Bold emphasis mine cpl]

There was an excellent program shown on nationwide Japanese TV on the subject of the Bermuda Triangle in the late 1990s that I saw and recorded. It presented a very clear scientific explanation of Semjase's words in bold above. Basically there is a chemical reaction at work with a gas coming up from the seabed.

I do not recall the name of the gas (it was also in Japanese which didn't ring a bell), nor could I understand every detail of the Japanese program; but basically, this gas is emitted from a number of places on the seabed around the world, and the TV program showed these areas and filmed the gas escaping/erupting from small holes and fissures on the seabed. One of these areas is up around the north Atlantic or North Sea, or Scandinavia/Iceland area. There is also an area off Japan. They actually filmed the area off Japan in action; the sea for an area of maybe 10 - 50 square meters was a volatile mass -- perhaps not too unlike the water in front of where a waterfall lands -- but the amazing thing about the water was it seemed to be on fire or burning. The boat couldn't go any closer or it would have capsized as a natural consequence and reaction to the chemical emitted. They actually tested this in a large tank of water with model ships in a research area in Texas, USA. Every time they emitted the gas into the water under their large model boats, the boats sank in seconds.

When this chemical comes up from the sea if a boat is over it the water just comes up and over the sides of the ship and it sinks -- every time. Maybe it's something to do with the change in density of the water. Whatever it is, the water can no longer support the weight of the ship and so down it goes, like a brick.

The fire on the water is explained by the chemical solidifying, as it often does in the water, and then dispersing/erupting into gas when exposed to the open air -- in which it is highly inflammable. They actually had a piece of the rock/crystal on the boat and showed it gradually dissolving as the gas was escaping in bubbles -- not burning at that time of course, though, if I remember correctly, they may well have put a match to a small chip of it.

The Bermuda Triangle is the area on the seabed with apparently the greatest concentration of this gas, and definitely the greatest quantity of emissions coming up from anywhere on the planet's seabed. This has been researched and confirmed. I'm not sure which institutions have done this research, I'm almost certain the ship testing was at a place in Texas, and the TV program showed maps, diagrams and films from around the world regarding this gas.

One last point to remember is that when this gas gets into the air it is extremely inflammable. If it were to come into contact with an airplane engine the engine/s would explode insantly. The program concluded that most of the dissappearing airplanes over the Bermuda Triangle area are due to this natural phenomenon. The danger would be especially prevalent for low flying aircraft, like those searching for missing ships and looking for wreckage on the sea surface as these would be exposed to the densest concentrations of the chemical. At higher altitudes the gas would have dispersed somewhat, be less dense, and so less likely to cause disaster.

This late 1990s Japanese TV program proves Semjase correct, that this phenomenon of dissapearing planes and ships "may [be] trace[d] back to quite natural events....this area is naturally menaced, by which many ships crash and sink with all the crew and passengers." Indeed science has proven that it is virtually impossible for any to survive this remarkable and menacing natural occurrence.

cpl

Norm

Post Number: 674
Posted on Wednesday, December 01, 2004 - 05:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cpl, You left out the part about the Dimensional Doorway!

Mhurley

Post Number: 75
Posted on Thursday, December 02, 2004 - 12:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Cpl

But Semjase hasn't explained the mechanism for this "natural" occurence so we don't know whether the Japanese program concurs with her explanation or not.

Matt

Cpl

Post Number: 18
Posted on Thursday, December 02, 2004 - 06:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Only because everyone knows about that part, Norm, and it wasn't on the TV program . The above post doesn't suggest the DD isn't there; it just -- and only -- talks about the natural aspect of the BT because that part has, to my knowledge, never really been discussed or acknowledged before.

Thanks for the opportunity to clarify.

Thomas

Post Number: 68
Posted on Thursday, December 02, 2004 - 04:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone! As I recall the dimensional doorway no longer exists there since it was due to a transient effect. Just thought I would throw that in...Thanks!

Cpl

Post Number: 19
Posted on Thursday, December 02, 2004 - 05:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mhurley,

As far as I've seen -- and I don't have access to all the German material, nor could I understand it if I did have access -- that is all she's said about it from a natural occurrence standpoint. The program did prove her comments true as far as they go: i.e. there is a natural component to this that does menace this region. It is a scientific detailed presentation of what Semjase said exists in basis.

The program suggests what this mechanism is, though you are right, that doesn't prove Semjase would give the same details. Unfortunately she's no longer around to ask for confirmation or refuttal of the explanatory details for the natural menace to the region that she says exists.

Perhaps Billy might know, but Semjase seemed (in the Contact Notes) a bit tired of his asking again about the BT. Still she might possibly have said something extra to him that didn't make the CN?

Anyone know, one way or the other?

For me it is interesting that Semjase did say there is a natural menace to this region; and while most are keen to look anywhere but to nature for an explanation, the program showed that Semjase was correct: There is a natural component to the BT phenomenon.

best,

Truthseeker

Post Number: 179
Posted on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 - 03:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

At this time I would like to make a request to Scott and to all other moderators of this forum.

I wish to have a place here where I can make corrections and resend postings which I once posted here a few years back on this forum. Now that I've become a little more skilled in my typing, etc, since a few years ago, perhaps you can create such a topic string for me and others and allow people like myself to go through their old posts to make all the necessary corrections along with the reference dates to the posts. Then you can go back and re-post the old post in their correct spots with the corrections now already made. Perhaps you can set something up in the TEST section for people to post all their corrected posts to be reposted. Thanks.

Peace in being,

James Truthseeker

Scott

Post Number: 1008
Posted on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 - 04:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James,

What you ask would take a considerable amount of time and I wonder how many people currently posting have posts dating back 3-4 years ago? The way the forum is set up, it would mean the moderators would have to correct each post independently. At present I am in the process (time permitting) of re-organzing some of the topic areas, because there are too many topics within topics...but this is something that will take time, but I think overall it will be easier to navigate within the forum.

Thanks for the ideas though :-)

Regards
Scott

Truthseeker

Post Number: 181
Posted on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 - 09:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HI Scott,

OK would you still be able to make a few corrections for me in about 3 or 5 of my past posts involving spelling and typo errors. I was just going back through a few of my old posts and can't believe just how bad I use to type compared to myself now. And since it's likely that new people in the future are likely to navigate through this forum regarding certain topics, I would still like to make about 5 of my past posts a much more easier read for people now and in the future, if you know what I mean.

Peace in being,

James Truthseeker.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page