Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 04, 2020

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Misc. Discussions on FIGU » Archive through January 04, 2020 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 2977
Posted on Sunday, December 29, 2019 - 03:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno,

Can you provide a link showing any post by Michelle on MH's website? I searched his blog, but couldn't find anything?
Thanks

Feng

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, December 30, 2019 - 04:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I AM IN UAE, THIS YEAR I DO A GREAT THING TO VISIT FIGU.

Feng

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, December 30, 2019 - 04:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HI, DEAR TEAM, I AM GLAD TO MEET U HERE, I AM NEW ,I DO A GREAT THING THIS YEAR I VISITED FIGU ON MAY.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 595
Posted on Monday, December 30, 2019 - 05:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank Scott, again Shelia, I considered posting on MH site, by registering but decided not, and focus on the forum. So unless you have proof, you need to move on to another discussion, I have no reason to lie, however, I'm 55 years old and have lived a full life with ups and downs, therefore, I do forget some things happening in my life. So don't start something you cannot finish
MsMichelle

Kenneth

Post Number: 1076
Posted on Monday, December 30, 2019 - 08:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Feng,

Welcome to the (Free Community of Interests Universal. German: Freie Interessengemeinschaft Universell)

And

The Teaching of spirit, the teaching of life, the teaching of truth and therefore the teaching of the truth of the laws and recommendations of the primal power of all existence, Creation.

Kenneth

Justsayno

Post Number: 902
Posted on Monday, December 30, 2019 - 09:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott do you still have the email I sent you when Michelle first started posting here? I have memory Michelle and I remember your racial discrimination posts. Are you saying you’ve never posted about racial discrimination? When you say you’ve never posted on Michael’s blog before it makes me think you’re lying. I distinctly remember you posting it. If you continue to deny it I’ll have to take all your future posts with a grain of salt. Because I’ve found that if someone lies about little stuff, the lies continue with the big stuff.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Scott

Post Number: 2978
Posted on Monday, December 30, 2019 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Justsayno,

I found 6 emails from you, with the latest being 2013. Nothing in those emails about Michelle. If you did send it I don't have it? If you did send it and have a copy please re-send: scott.baxter@forum.figu.org

Thanks
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 2979
Posted on Monday, December 30, 2019 - 10:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno,

Could you be referring to MH's Youtube Channel? When you refer to MH's website are you referring to his main site they fly.com, or his blog site? I have seen posts from people on his Youtube channel who also post to the FIGU Forum.

Thanks

Msmichelle

Post Number: 598
Posted on Monday, December 30, 2019 - 12:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shelia... your grasping at straws and you going to come up empty because as I said I have nothing to lie about and I'll be the first one to admit if I've made mistakes or caused some type of confusion but I know for a fact that I have not and I will repeat again I have not posted on Michael Horns' blog ..... now in the past you and I have had some disagreements on the forum but not on the blog... so as I've said it's hard to support someone who doesn't have proof of what they are alleged you have a history of doing that and you need to work on that... for the record I've read most posts on Michael horns blog in the past because I wanted to test the atmosphere before I started posting and I realize that's not my style therefore I remain on the forum instead
MsMichelle

Msmichelle

Post Number: 599
Posted on Monday, December 30, 2019 - 12:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also Sheila when you realize that you've mistaken me for someone else... no need to apologize to me because I'm good...you're the one who needs to work on yourself by sitting down and reading BEAMs books and developing yourself better... I'm constantly learning, growing and building myself however at the same time, I have shortcomings just as everyone else does but I will not allow someone to tear me down and make allegations they cannot prove ...remember anyone knowledgeable with computers can find emails and correspondence... so bring it on or move on ...you have the choice
MsMichelle

Justsayno

Post Number: 904
Posted on Monday, December 30, 2019 - 01:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes you are correct Scott, it wasn’t an email, it was a post I made that did not get printed. What do you do with posts that aren’t printed? It was on Michael Horn’s blog, not the main site or YouTube.
Michelle you said “For the record, I did considered posting awhile ago, but decided the forum was best for me.”
Is this the truth or is it because your racial discrimination posts and you accusing everyone of being a racist was what made you come to this forum? I’ll let it go when you answer honestly.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 600
Posted on Monday, December 30, 2019 - 01:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Feng... hello and Welcome to the Jungle
MsMichelle

Scott

Post Number: 2980
Posted on Monday, December 30, 2019 - 02:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sheila, if.a post is rejected and doesn't make it to the Forum, it will be deleted at some point. Sometimes this doesn't happen right away...it depends on the content etc....I don't see how this conversation between you and Msmichelle can bear any fruit unless you can provide some form of proof and since you brought this to the forum it is up to you how this will resolve.

Thank you

Msmichelle

Post Number: 601
Posted on Monday, December 30, 2019 - 03:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sheila since.. you obviously have an issue with me yet you can't prove why you have an issue with me?? I know what you're doing.. you're jumping on the bandwagon to protect others?.... therefore if you cannot prove what the hell you talkin about when it comes to racial discrimination I suggest you drop it because you look like a fool... there were people in the past pushing their racial divisiveness agenda.. and they know who they are... as a matter of fact I'm sure they still monitor this forum but will not post anything because they realize most people on this forum will not tolerate it
MsMichelle

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2127
Posted on Monday, December 30, 2019 - 04:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

你好吗 Feng
Good luck in your studies.

Matt lee

Msmichelle

Post Number: 602
Posted on Tuesday, December 31, 2019 - 05:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

By the way, and hopefully this will end this particular discussion. I think I have some ideas to whom this "infamous person" Shelia was in constant conflict with on MH Blog, as well she was with many others, however, this person will have to decide if they want to come forward and attempt to resolve the matter(if they are still around). Once this person decides to step forward, I want to give them a virtual "high five".
MsMichelle

Scott

Post Number: 2982
Posted on Tuesday, December 31, 2019 - 07:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, unless something of significance is forthcoming and relevant to this forum, no more posts will be accepted about this "issue". Thank you

Scott

Post Number: 2983
Posted on Tuesday, December 31, 2019 - 10:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aristea,

I saw your message, but I want to confirm to you I talked with Michael Horn and you are mistaken regarding the identity of the person who helped Michael. I don't want to continue this discussion any longer, but if anyone wants to contact me or each other please do so outside the forum. Thank you

Redbeard

Post Number: 321
Posted on Thursday, January 02, 2020 - 02:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Feng, welcome to this forum, may peace be with you and harmony surround and protect you ....

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1133
Posted on Thursday, January 02, 2020 - 10:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome to the Forum, Feng.
Salome, Bill

Felinity

Post Number: 19
Posted on Friday, January 03, 2020 - 10:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hiya Feng! Happy 2020 to you and to all here. I have a question - so Billy has seen and interacted with the Plejaren's computers. In a contact report, it was mentioned that they have a storage of all of our languages. We don't know what Latin sounds like. Has Billy heard Latin through their computers? If so, could he please record a few paragraphs with his voice? That would be fantastic!

Salome and Cheers, Belinda

Felinity

Post Number: 20
Posted on Saturday, January 04, 2020 - 03:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just thought of this idea: how about turning the symbols that Billy put into his book into emojis? Anyone else tired of seeing the incorrect peace symbol in the catalog of emojis? How about the dove with the branch facing the wrong way? Here's another idea: put the 600+ symbols into playing cards. Yes, 52 is the standard for the 4 suits, but we can divide up the symbols in his book a different way.

Have a good weekend,

Belinda, aka, Felinity. Also, I like Bjrda, from CR125 (Woman who is a researcher)

Ei21

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, January 04, 2020 - 10:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ms Michelle,
Yes I'll take you up on having more female voices on here!, Would be lovely to have more discussions with you and other women without 10 male opinions all chiming in.
As much as I love reading this forum, and will probably be doing so for the rest of my days.. I have declined to comment until now for specifically some of the points you raised.
So as I'm new I'll introduce myself as a female.
I obviously respect my anonymity, hence my name. I also would not be writing on public forums like this if it were not for the FIGU related topics and content.
I am also not interested in male opinion about me, but very interested in female opinion on everything !! so before anyone writes anything about me or to me, please bear this in mind.
This may sound rather harsh, but as Michelle raised it I'm just saying!

What I Am here to do though is discuss the Spiritual Teaching with anyone who cares to read. This obviously involves divulging private details of our lives which it would just be nice to be able to write about and discuss with other women without having a barrage of male voice on the topic, before there has even been a chance to reply..
Anyway my intention here is to post in the coming time my ideas, as I am very interested in the Spiritual Teaching in everyday life.
Such as coping in a world that is so very out of control, dealing with conversations I have in my daily life with others, and just general sharing about quite deep and important topics which although is public and I don't mind if it helps people to read - but it is still the innermost sanctums of our psyches that we are sharing and discussing here among other things.
So it would be nice to have some level of understanding from the men that most of my posts will be addressed to women seeking female response.. It is great to have a public learning forum like this and male female balance is important. I hope this first post sets some perspective on my intentions here! Looking forward to it!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page