Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 21, 2020

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Prophecies and Predictions » Archive through February 21, 2020 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2203
Posted on Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 01:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good point Hugo
Don't quote me on this but ss far as I can recall wasn't it the earthquake which will devastate the Vatican which will subsequently set off the Vesuvius volcano or was it the other way around?

Matt lee

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1198
Posted on Friday, February 14, 2020 - 08:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris,

Re. your post 1222:
Yes, we can have a glimpse of future. Esp. if this glimpse “just happens randomly”, i.e. without consciously enquiring…

I know because I “knew”...
One of many samples - in very young age I visualized several of the technological discoveries that are now in the making (e.g. hypersonic flights etc.) and I knew they would become more widespread after the turn of the millennium...

Your thoughts re. a possible WW3 …
Yes, we live in much more dangerous times then mankind is aware of..*)

One year ago we discussed the CR 251 predictions/prophecies **) pointing out that the times of “hoarding weapon stockpiles… are the first signs of an impending Third World War…” ***)

If Apophis does hit Earth – it will be because there is no unity and co-operation among world's major nations.

Being involved in a major conflict could well be the very reason…

Salome, Bill

PS
“…the Plejaren told Billy that the 2030s would see the end of the fashion world as we know it on our planet because clothing would then be designed for survival and based on weather or temperatures. In short, practicality will trump fashion in the 2030s. That would certainly be the case post an Apophis impact… “
- where did you find that?

-------------------------------------------------

*)
Scientists should develop tools that unite (not weapons that separate) mankind “A New Science”
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/1157.html#POST87445

**)
Billy re. CR 251:
186. Prudence dictates that exact dates not be named, or it might result in conditions that could negatively alter future events. Furthermore, the consciousness of many people could suffer disorders because they might attempt to change things once they learn of coming events – events that cannot be altered in any manner, shape or form, for they are predictions, not revisable prophecies.
187. I will not mention any dates although I am familiar with them…

***)
Some excerpts of CR 251:
199. All of this will transpire shortly after the misery of unemployment and its related ills are corrected and surmounted whereby then a new hording of weapon stockpiles will follow at a time when the worldwide production of weapons is accelerated once again.
200. This will be the first signal [the first signs] of a looming world war, as foretold by [a] prophecy, unless terrestrial man strives to avert this danger through reasoning and appropriate thoughts and actions…”

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2204
Posted on Friday, February 14, 2020 - 01:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris was this source of yours Alex Collier or Randy Winters?

I think its clear that there is definitely a pattern or a theme happening on this forum namely that members here share a certain ability and capacity in one form or another.

Chris reading your post suggested that this information by Billy and the subsequent effect either heightened certain consciousness related abilities, from the studies, configuring the synaptic connections in the brain that allows for this or that members here had already had these abilities to start with and their spiritform having had past connections with the mission before such information attracted them to it or them having attracted the information to themselves through serendipitous life occurrences

There is no other public forum on this planet that exist right now where a bunch of people come together like some time travellers talking about such a topic as the future events on a consistent basis that are on the whole very accurate thanks to Billy and the Plejaren & Fed.

This forum is replete with statements by various members here that have come to pass on many occasions that could not be attributed to mere chance or coincidence or even material intelligence alone.

No wonder various authorities around the world are monitoring not just Billy's information but this forum as well.

I don't think it'll be too late to write a book about it if you have to time and the resources to do so as we are living in an era where such a topic will be better received than back in the 90's.

It is just my speculation but I think the pope might get tipped off by the authorities after the passing of the apophis in 2029 through the key hole and that he should leave the Vatican for another safer country in the South Americas even before the earthquake devastates the Vatican as by then the space agencies from various countries would've definitely determined that apophis will come back in 2036 and hit the areas near Europe.

Chris you stated....

BTW the Plejaren told Billy that the 2030s would see the end of the fashion world as we know it on our planet because clothing would then be designed for survival and based on weather or temperatures. In short, practicality will trump fashion in the 2030s. That would certainly be the case post an Apophis impact.

Good point so judging by what you stated above the probability that the Apophis will hit is much greater now than space agencies successfully deflecting it although time will tell.

I hope that this unwelcomed rocky foreigner to earth unites the international community like the scene from the Independence Day rather than tearing us apart.
The lead up would be very interesting especially the speeches by various leaders at the UN conference.

Matt lee

Msmichelle

Post Number: 637
Posted on Saturday, February 15, 2020 - 09:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know we're all "hoping" our population such as scientist, leaders, etc. will "wake up", yet at the same time, we all know, these upcoming events are bound to happen and cause panic, chaos, etc. Just look at the recent events such as the bush fires, coronavirus, etc. Most people were caught off guard, either via traveling, on cruise ships, etc. Despite what has happened, honestly, nothing has changed, meaning, most of the population are back to business as usual. Think about, why would anyone read my books, BEAMs books, or any of our books, when most of the population are not reading at all!
The only thing we hold dear in our hands are our cell phones. So, as a small community, we ought to spend our times determining how we'll survive, whether we'll need to evacuate, move etc. We will not make a great impact with the majority of the population for at least the next 200 to 300 years, so it's necessary to be brutally honest about our futures. For example, I'm in my 50's, therefore, my zeil(goals)are to live my best life concentrating on the things I love such as gardening, reading BEAMs books, spending time outdoors, binge watching crimes shows, hanging out on this forum. If someone does come to me and ask me questions, I'll answer them to the best of my ability. Let's not waste our energy on the "outside" but place all of our attention on the "inside" via our consciousness and psyche.
MsMichelle (sending peace and love to all)

Felinity

Post Number: 42
Posted on Saturday, February 15, 2020 - 08:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Guten Abend!,

Last hour and a half, I finished listening to CR251 on Youtube. I had to have wine for this one because it's just too much for me to bear while sober. All the contact reports are incredibly important, but this one is a tremendous turning point. I would need many days to go over the 2 decades of this forum's archives because I don't want to ask the same questions, but here is my question anyways: in CR251, there is talk of half-men, half-machine. Will they look like the Borg from Star Trek? I've never been a fan of this show, but because of studying this material, I've been drawn to this fictional saga. My other question is this: why does mankind waste so much time in the future creating artificial suns when it's better to focus on perfecting space flight and finding another solar system to relocate to? I am worried about contracting the coronavirus. For me, it's not really about getting sick, but the quarantine part. To be forced away from my son is devastating even to imagine. So, my plans are changing to prepare for unexpected not-so-nice surprises.
Reading comments on the FIGU Forum is a great joy. I am especially pleased to have seen Billy's most recent picture. He's so charming!

Salome und Gute Nacht,
Belinda

Hugo

Post Number: 800
Posted on Saturday, February 15, 2020 - 09:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle,

I agree the people in our small community should prepare for what's coming and not count on the hope that the outside world will wake up. In my opinion, they won't. They are a lost generation. I have stocked up on food and essentials, have gotten out of debt to limit myself for the coming financial collapse, got my rural property to flee to if needed, got my Meier spirit books, ect

Msmichelle

Post Number: 638
Posted on Sunday, February 16, 2020 - 07:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Belinda, as long as you're reading the Goblet of Truth along with the contact reports, your consciousness will allow you to handle only as much as you can, meaning, this information will take you (us) to the remainder of our life times (and many other life times) to contemplate.

Personally, I sense, during the time of the official dying Sun (millions of years from now), there will be people here, possibly by choice, either due to fear of "flying to another planet such as Mars, Moon, etc" or those determined to live our their final days on Earth? Meaning, they may not trust or "believe" the "scientists" or "authorities" sounding the alarm, therefore, it will be too late to "save them"? Meaning, they'll have to do whatever it takes to survive. I also sense we're "witnessing a glimpse of the future" with such resistance now and some will be "stuck" in their stubbornness

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 232
Posted on Wednesday, February 19, 2020 - 08:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree! Most of us are not willing to admit that we may not survive this time around. But should be willing and prepared for the day to day as well as the spiritual aspects that we as spirit forms are to encounter on the other side as well. There is so much to learn on both sides right now. As far as I am concerned living in the spirit always comes first on the menu of things.

bronzedesk
Mat
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1154
Posted on Wednesday, February 19, 2020 - 03:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We should keep in mind the creational recommendation that the 'strong should help the weak', that the 'knowing ones should educate the unknowing ones', that we should 'live and help live'.

The prophecies are insights that help stimulate ideas of effective solutions, they are sign posts leading to the effective direction and the actions necessary to effectively change the prophecy... so long as we act in a 'consciousness-based wise'.

We should also remember the creational recommendation of the courageousness (courage), the optimism and the creative factors of the might of the thoughts.

There is no current or future problem, related to the prophecies, that we cannot neutralize and change to the better... this is a creational law.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 602
Posted on Wednesday, February 19, 2020 - 07:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday Scott/Folks

In regards to us posting on the internet:
My Thoughts.

Agreed sometimes i think we are spending too much time on figu forum talking about overpopulation etc... when figu folks allready know about overpopulation.

2nd
When we are chatting online etc... I think we should mention the exact date and place Apophis hits in 2036 (what date was given by Billy?)
and other prophecies should be mentioned, what ones?

Also Scott please get The Figu or our mates to look into mms1 and mms2 (The inventor is Jim Humble) i have been taking it since 2009 and it works for me as described by Jim Humble. There is a lot of disinfo about mms1 but i am 90% sure it works, Jim Humble had to start a church so he can legaly administer mms1 to people but he talks like Billy about god/s or The Creator. Its just a legal loophole to administer mms1 as a sacrement.

Scott give it a snip if need be but please ask The Figu about mms1 and mms2 and the inventor Jim Humble as i reckon The Figu needs this, it even stops pain from burns in seconds mate.

Vitamin c is needed for a week or 2 prior to taking mms1, but when taking mms1 vitamin c is taken before bed as mms1 is an oxidiser and vit c stops mms1 from working so does moringa as they are both antioxidents. mms1 kills anything with a negative charge and all pathogens,cancers,virus etc.. are negative charged, our bodies are positive. Nothing can adapt to this either, its a bit of a learning curve so is best to buy Jim Humbles latest book for protocals as his videos where mostly removed by utube.

Is best to get our mates look into mms1 and mms2 i reckon but CF and anyone could sus it out, If i listened to the majority of people on the internet about Billy i wouldnt be here chatting, i sused Billy out myself, its the same thing with mms1. Dont forget We need vitamin c before mms1 for 2 weeks then vit c only before bed while taking mms1 as vit c stops mms1. Anyway i know a lot about mms1 if you/figu have questions. It enables you to take charge of your health and overcome virus/cancer, (my opinion)

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2206
Posted on Wednesday, February 19, 2020 - 09:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well said Eddie
Those who know the truth have a duty and the self obligation to spread the truth and not hoard it.
Prophecies are prophecies and predictions are predictions there is nowhere in the Meier material that states that the prophecies will come true 100% so lets keep our hopes on par with reality and not throw in the towel just yet otherwise as the recipients of never-give-up efforts of Billy we should be thankful to him and the Plejaren that they didn't think that it was too late to even bother with the mission in the first place knowing what they knew back then.

Matt lee

Msmichelle

Post Number: 641
Posted on Thursday, February 20, 2020 - 06:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

First of all most claiming to "help the unknowing ones" are usually not helping themselves. BEAM is responsible for the terrestrial universe not just this planet. Therefore, I sure, other planets "see" our future and know for the most part we are "doomed". It's foolishness to continue to seek "hope" in the face of reality and evidence to support, "we are not listening". It's obvious to me, some are not "helping" themselves and possibly want to leave a "hatch-tag legacy". If you're not on the "ground" with this material, and only spreading the truth online, you're getting "drowned" by the those seeking to hide the truth. Remember website, posts can disappear on the drop of a dime.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 233
Posted on Thursday, February 20, 2020 - 01:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is going to be a big cut and paste from the "theyflyblog.com dated 19Feb20" So bear with me.

As mentioned in a recent blog, in 1995, Meier verifiably published information about the coronavirus epidemic, one of over 250 specific, examples of error-free, prophetically accurate scientific information provided to him by the Plejaren.

The following is the excerpt pertaining to the coronavirus from the 251st Contact, 3rd February 1995:
“Also with the animals, the mad cow disease effects will occur increased. But all this will not be enough, because another terrible epidemic will break out in Asia, which will be transmitted by waterfowl and migratory birds, which are immune to the disease, through their feces to chickens, when the birds come into contact with chickens in search of food and excrete their excrement, which is then taken up by the poultry, thereby spreading the epidemic and also to humans, mammals, and fish, etc. The disease is transmitted when they eat the feces or the meat of contaminated poultry or birds. A lung disease will also break out in humans through the guilt of China, where bioweapons are being researched and that carelessness is releasing pathogens. The danger of the use of chemical weapons, which has been practiced for a long time and which is constantly renewed, will increase despite other efforts, as will nuclear and biological weapons.”

While the article in The Washington Times states that the deadly Coronavirus “may have originated in a Wuhan laboratory linked to China’s covert biological weapons program”, Billy Meier left no doubt about the fact, when, in 2003, he further clarified that it was connected with the SARS epidemic (Note: SARS is a coronavirus). Here’s Meier’s conversation with the Plejaren, Quetzal:

Billy:

Then another question regarding SARS: Is this the disease Ptaah was talking about on the 3rd of February 1995?

Quetzal:

28. That is correct.

Billy:

And do you know what the origin of this disease is and where it comes from?

Quetzal:

29. Yes, we have clarified these matters.

30. The fact is, which will, of course, be vehemently denied by China, that this lung disease was caused by experiments in a secret laboratory for biological weapons in the southern Chinese province of Guangdong.

31. The pathogen is a coronavirus mutation that was released in a laboratory accident and transmitted to humans.

Additionally, there is this from Contact 692, 29 October 2017:

“Equally wise calculations also indicate, that secret-wise for the annihilation of humankind infectious working poisonous biological substances are exploited and their deadly effects are presented as new and unhealable plagues, whereby these toxic substances then penetrate through the respiratory system and the mouth as well as through the skin and mucous membranes into the entire organism, whereby inevitably unavoidable mass mortality steps into appearance.”

Solutions

Speaking to us in the language of science, the Plejaren extraterrestrials freely offer solutions to our environmental destruction, energy needs, asteroid protection, wars, terrorism, curing cancer, and much more. It’s up to us if we wish to accept their assistance, as the Plejaren, Quetzal, points out in this excerpt from the 215th Contact.

Quetzal: You apparently never give up hope. Your optimism is honorable and deserves to be heard by human beings, but the way things have developed throughout this century there is not too much hope that human beings of Earth will come to their senses and heed your words. This will then be the case only when the prophecies prove to be true or, even worse, have already come to pass. Probably only then will the time come when the defamations against you will end in regard to your contacts with us, although they will long continue to be vehemently disputed by your enemies as well as by pathological know-it-alls and critics who dismiss them as swindle, lies, and fraud. The full truth about our contacts with you will be proven in the distant future, and then mankind will accept the help we offer through you even when they erroneously assume we come from the seven-star system known to human beings of Earth as the Pleiades.

bronzedesk
Mat
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Scott

Post Number: 3019
Posted on Thursday, February 20, 2020 - 01:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

New Info regarding the Corona Virus via Michael Horns Website:

UPDATE: Coronavirus Is Mutation of SARS Virus
Billy Meier provided more details about the origin of the new epidemic

Further information has been provided by Billy Meier regarding the new coronavirus epidemic, updating the information here.

According to new information from Billy Meier, the actual current coronavirus is a mutation of the SARS virus, which has been produced in a secret bio lab in China. This time, again, the virus has “left” the lab, and two of the involved scientists have died in the meantime. While the research on these viruses continues, it’s important to know that the Chinese Government is NOT involved. There are two secret labs in China which are working on secret projects, the objectives of which Meier is not allowed to disclose.

Just as it is very much the case in the USA, the Chinese government is also not always aware of everything going on in/with all of the shady agencies, etc., etc. In other words: Just as the CIA is kind of a state behind the official American state, similar structures are also possible or probable in China, even though the Chinese government may be more aware about events in its country.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1105
Posted on Thursday, February 20, 2020 - 05:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle,

You are correct for the most part, “…It's obvious to me, some are not "helping" themselves…”

I once offered a panhandler a job (Tucson Az.) and gave him my business card; he showed up to see what the job was about (electronics assembly, aerospace) which included the entire benefit package including medical, dental, etc. He turned the job down and went back to panhandling. He was not interested in a career change. It’s unbelievably true now days; society is literally feeding the lazy.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2207
Posted on Thursday, February 20, 2020 - 09:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is still good out there Michelle so I wouldn't be too despondent.
Contained in the prophecies are also a bright future for everyone and we will all get past the 800 years and go even further into the subsequent years up to 3999 and beyond.
Whatever conclusions you have drawn depends on what you cherry pickingly decided to focus on.

Know that it is because the people don't know the Creational spiritual truth that we have basically raced to the lowest of the bottom that we could ever reach in degeneration and not because they know it.

It is because they don't know the teachings that that are stubbornly refusing to listen.

It is because of all the lies out there burying the truth that people cannot distinguish between what a lie is from the truth.

It is because the masses don't know the truth and are headed for disaster that Billy and the Plejaren have taken upon themselves the self chosen and self obligated task to spread the teaching by undertaking this mission at great sacrifice and cost.

Let me ask you what have you done to spread the words of truth and help with the mission to make such a superficial assumption that others participating on this forum just sit on their arses tapping away at their keyboard only on this forum?

Have you donated or given away FIGU books?
Have you spoken with the members of parliament in your respective country face to face to hand them out Billy's material?
Have you spoken to different organisations face to face to speak with a representative and passed on Billy's material?
Have you spoken in person to people within your sphere of influence about the Billy Meier case and given away books and other materials related to Billy?
Have you chased an ex-leader of your country in the pursuit of spreading the words about Billy Meier?
Have you participated in hundreds of different forums, chat rooms and comment sections out there to spread the word?
Have you donated money to the cause whatever the amount is?
Have you given away books and Billy's materials to your collegues and your neighbours?
Have you chat with people face to face about Billy and the spiritual teachings?

What exactly have you done and what are you doing right now to help with the mission as opposed to just complaining that people aren't listening and stating that we're doomed?

If the laggards out there aren't listening then try harder
If the ignoramuses aren't listening help them to listen and to pay attention.
At least try and learn that we are in it for the long haul.
Use your wisdom to gauge the reality of the level of unspirituality of the laggards and conclude that whatever you do for the mission there will always be a delayed reaction so don't expect positive results straight away.
Know that with each passing year it must happen that certain events both positive and negative must transpire in order for the people to wake up one by one.
Know also that at lease over 30,000 people have acknowledged the genuiness of Billy's contacts and are now devoted student of the teachings.
How do you think this came about?
Billy and his supporters sat on their arses and did nothing?
You also know the truth so on whose back and efforts do you think made that possible?
I am also guilty of being too pessimistic, despondent and quite negative in my conclusions of the future at times but ultimately the show must go on and with it one's own steadfastness in helping with the mission in one's own way as one sees fit.

Whatever we think we have done for the mission we can always do more.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2208
Posted on Thursday, February 20, 2020 - 09:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott so what you are saying is that even in China there exist a supra national entity like the deep state in the US that has its own funding mechanism, its owns power structure independent of the official Chinese government, its own agendas free from the law and accountability to the people pursuing its own opaque agendas being responsible for this latest weapons grade biological warfare mechanism breakout that has the potential to kill hundreds of thousands of people worldwide?

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2209
Posted on Thursday, February 20, 2020 - 09:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth coming from my direct experience, with the level of degeneration that comes with the modern society and its people you are probably better off helping people with conditions attached otherwise they'll take it for granted, bitch about you behind your back, be unashamedly thankless, expect more than they deserve, always complain about something, forget the generosity that you have shown them, succumb to pauper mentality and most insidious of all be ashamed of being helped thereby try to reclaim their pride by undermining you from bruised ego.
No wonder harsh and illogical corporate and civil laws are enacted nowadays to curtail people's basic instincts that first and foremost protect corporations and the state.
People deserve what they are and I am not at all surprised that the masses have acted their way into harsh, unfree and unfair laws and regulations where even those who do the right thing are punished because of the ten-percenters.
Help should be given to those who deserve it otherwise you reward the bad and punish the good.

Matt lee

Msmichelle

Post Number: 642
Posted on Friday, February 21, 2020 - 09:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt Lee, actually, I am so happy, it's hard to contain my excitement and joy. If you met me in person, you'll feel my joy too. People do approach me, and ask me questions, however, I proceed with caution when questions are asked, because, most assume my happiness is due to "god" or "jesus", blah, blah, blah. Therefore, I'm not despondent at all, but as the same time, we must "raise" our expectations and remember if all of us are standing in quick sand, how can we "save" everyone? The point is, we must except we are a small community and for the most part, this planet will experience collapse, destruction, death, floods, fires, etc(remember your country lost a billion animals in a few months!). Are they listening to you!

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 234
Posted on Friday, February 21, 2020 - 09:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

New initiation (Matt lee) and all ... please allow me to share this in both love and respect.

Many of your words hit true, however, please don't outshine the rest! It's a really easy way to pontificate yourself without really taking into consideration that all others either have not or will not be where you are or have been in life.

This is just my personal opinion I really don't go for the door to door selling of anything! If we are as a whole coming to the fact that we have a key to something, others will follow if they so desire.

We are first and foremost here to reflect and learn, then and only then when we have graduated so to speak will we be able to walk the walk and talk the talk.

But if you go out there with any weakness what so ever they will take you to the cross (so to speak)! We are not procrastinating but being realistic along with being pragmatic in our thoughts words and deeds.

I agree we should not be a fluff organization or fellowship being like Burger King and having given it to them there way!

But there are ways and means to suitably bring this forward and about rather than literally shoving it down their throats. There is a difference between being both ignorance versus rationality while the latter is based on a solid overall perspective.

Sorry but that's my two cents worth!

bronzedesk
mat
~ T. S. Eliot

Msmichelle

Post Number: 643
Posted on Friday, February 21, 2020 - 09:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Keep in mind as well, we are a small community, however, there are those within our community or who know about our community who can make a major impact, such as President Obama and other well established scientists, however, If they do not step up and speak on our planets downward spiral via overpopulation, we will not be heard. Unfortunately, these efforts require high profile individuals

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1201
Posted on Friday, February 21, 2020 - 10:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Moderators please replace my previous post with this one. Thank you.

"Does, what I think now, separate or unite this universe?"

Thank you, Scott, for pointing out that the Chinese government is not involved. The measures that it put in place – for so many people – they were truly o/standing.
But for the scientists – all over our world ...

” … I wrote this article. Because we live in a very dangerous world.
… A world in which too many scientists work on more terrible, destructive weapons. Men of great knowledge, sure, but without the wisdom that what they do will destroy the world. Men that were taught and learned many “things” – but not that they have a universal (life and) responsibility…”

"A New Science" / Sep 29, 2019:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/17383.html#POST87445

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2211
Posted on Friday, February 21, 2020 - 11:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for your views Mat.
My post was in response to Michelle's post so please feel free to read her post too so that you get a better understanding of the proper context in which the exchange took place and on what basis the cause and effect inter-realationship of the exchange played into them.

Matt lee

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page