Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 06, 2020

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » The Salome Peace Meditation and Meditation Pyramid » Archive through December 06, 2020 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hugo

Post Number: 914
Posted on Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 06:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patm,

Glad to see you were not offended with being mistaken for a girl! I must have missed that being your actual name. Please pardon my ignorance :-)

Msmichelle

Post Number: 715
Posted on Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 02:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, I called Pat, Ms Pam for years!! LOL....not sure why, but I'll say I'm getting old!!
MsMichelle (sending peace and love to all)

Hugo

Post Number: 916
Posted on Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 07:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle, you could be the reason why I mistakenly thought he was a girl for all these years!

Felinity

Post Number: 94
Posted on Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 03:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good news: I received my meditation pyramid yesterday! Question: for its care, can I polish it every once in a while to keep the copper shiny? Jewelry stores have the polishing kits.

Thanks, Belinda

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 65
Posted on Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 06:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Belinda

It's best to keep the copper pyramid covered when not in use to preserve the "shininess". It's oxygen in the air that causes the tarnishing by oxidation. It looses electrons and copper oxide is not a conductor. If you store it in a box with the lid tightly closed, it should stay shiny the rest of your life. I have cut into electrical copper wiring in very old houses and the copper was still shiny. But if it ever should tarnish, you should clean the oxidized layer off.

My two cents -
Bob

Kenneth

Post Number: 1180
Posted on Friday, August 14, 2020 - 08:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My three cents worth regarding the Peace Meditation. Playing a recording of the Peace Meditation when not there is not the same as a human thought and personal voice during the meditation.

In my case, I often have to excuse myself from others not in the Teaching to perform the Peace Meditation on the weekends at the proper times, that Patm sends out. During these times I do not say the meditation phrase very loud, I'm also listening to the meditation while wearing a headset.

Nonetheless, I visualize a sphere of energy around me as the meditation starts. As this progresses, visualization of the sphere expands to encompass my whole house, then the state of Arizona, then the entire U.S.A. Continuing to expand to encompass the entire planet Earth and onto the entire solar system and finally out to the entire Dern Universe.

This visualization is held until the entire meditation process is complete, Sometime it feels like there is electricity tingling against my skin. An invigorating feeling afterwards.

Old Lyran written as:
Salome gam nan ben Urda - gan njber asala Hesporona!

English:
Peace be on the Earth, and among all created creations!

Deutsch:
Friede sei auf der Erde, und unter allen Geschöpfen!

So, even though these words are different, the thoughts are the same. I still need to get a mediation pyramid.

Sincerely
Salome
Kenneth

Felinity

Post Number: 96
Posted on Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 04:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Phi_spiral, I did need that bit of information you provided.

Belinda

Savio

Post Number: 830
Posted on Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 09:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all

We (Billy Meier Hong Kong Research Centre) are glad to tell that we succeeded in making the “Mini Peace Meditation Pyramid” and it was approved by FIGU on 21 August 2020.

As we may aware that pyramid is not necessary for performing peace meditation at any time, however, in order to achieve “Synchronization” and “Amplification” during scheduled peace meditations, a pyramid is still a must.

In order to promote peace meditation in achieving world peace, we decided to sell pyramids at cost right from the start.

Please pay a visit to Billy Books and you will surely find the mini pyramid from Hong Kong China is handsome and reasonably priced.

Billy Books accepts PayPal, provides global service and is equipped with over 80% FIGU related publications.

All are welcome, Salome

Savio

https://billybooks.org/other-product/peace-meditation-pyramid?lang=en
http://billybooks.org

Norm

Post Number: 231
Posted on Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 11:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Savio, Great job congrats.

Savio

Post Number: 831
Posted on Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 07:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm

Thanks for the flower

In fact, the project was accomplished by the group effort of members of the "Billy Meier Hong Kong Research Centre"

Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org

Davidmg

Post Number: 241
Posted on Saturday, December 05, 2020 - 07:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

what is meant by "official" FIGU groups. I am aware of the CORE Group and Passive groups as well as LandesGruppe. But am I unaware that there maybe other groups that have "Official" designation ?
Davidmg

Scott

Post Number: 3225
Posted on Saturday, December 05, 2020 - 10:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

David,

It is my understanding this applies to the Core Group, Landesgruppe's, Study Groups and Interest Groups...These are displayed on the FIGU Website with the exception of the Interest Groups which are also considered an Official FIGU Group. Is this what you were asking?

Davidmg

Post Number: 242
Posted on Sunday, December 06, 2020 - 07:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,
I think that is what I was asking, because here in Vancouver Canada we have a FIGU Study group, but it is not yet designated and organised as an official group. And I want to eliminate my doubt about when it comes time to meditate.
Davidmg

Patm

Post Number: 853
Posted on Sunday, December 06, 2020 - 01:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Davidmg

At the bottom of each Peace Meditation reminder is also the exact times for anywhere in the world, which is based on your device's timezone.
Example for the weekend of Dec 19th & 20th:

For locations outside the United States:
Each Peace Meditation weekend includes (3) 20 minute sessions
Check each link below to identify the exact time in your location for each of the next three Peace Meditation sessions

Peace Meditation Saturday #1
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Peace+Meditation+Saturday+%231&iso=20201219T1730&p1=1440&am=20

Peace Meditation Saturday #2
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Peace+Meditation+Saturday+%232&iso=20201219T19&p1=1440&am=20

Peace Meditation Sunday #3
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Peace+Meditation+Sunday+%233&iso=20201220T19&p1=1440&am=20

The url/link uses the GMT/UTC/ZULU time for the Peace Meditation which never changes, then based on your device's (PC, phone, tablet, etc.) timezone, the website will convert to the correct time for your location.

Hope this helps.
PatM

Davidmg

Post Number: 243
Posted on Sunday, December 06, 2020 - 04:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Thanks Patm, I have been doing the meditation at the correct times I was just wondering about if there was other "OFFICIAL" FIGU groups that was only allow to do meditations outside of the regular dates and times. As our Study Group in Vancouver,BC may not constitute as "Official" I was kind of in doubt. Many Thanks
Davidmg

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page