Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Search for Life in Outer Space

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » Search for Life in Outer Space « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through December 23, 2006Peter_brodowski23 12-23-06  05:53 pm
Archive through July 11, 2007Phi_spiral23 07-11-07  04:31 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Discussions on earth humans plans and actions for searching the universe for life.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Melli

Post Number: 281
Posted on Thursday, July 12, 2007 - 06:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We are talking about earth humans keen on self destruction so have a look at this clip.
After watching it I surely feel safer and so much happier knowing that we are 'Truly Protected'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjFag0cEbes

Flap_dragon

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 - 09:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Christian,

You said recently on another string, "...Reptilian (ET) races do not exist (and have never existed), they cannot have been here on earth or any other place in the Universe."

I'm a little confused, how can you (Meier) be so sure? A physical universe is a BIG place. I have read (Figu sources) that higher sciences include genetic engineering. I remember reading that Earth scientists will eventually cross humans with pigs, as a prediction in Earth's future. Don't you think that somebody out there has tried with other animals? Maybe even reptiles?

Also, as I understand it, one of Meiers contacts was with an amphibian type, Asina. Why would reptilians be discounted?

Cheers!
Anthony J. Alagna

The_original_dave

Post Number: 57
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 - 11:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

flap dragon, reptilian beings do exist.

billy stated that in a questions to billy answered post. don´t remember which one though.

anyways he stated that the story´s of the reptilians being evil is nothing more than nonesense. but there are reptilian like beings out there.

he didn´y mention if there human with that appearance or if there a diffrent species.

Flap_dragon

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 - 07:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the reply! I think I found it...

Questions to Billy, posted by Barbarotico in Jan. 2006:

"<snip>...I suspect that there are some very anvanced civilizations of reptilians, or underground bases here on earth and that they have advanced space technology.

What have to say billy or you about this matter?

Answer

Of course there exist reptilian-like beings in the Universe. However, they are not here on Earth. And those “underground bases” are an “invention”.

(Note by moderator CF: Billy once had a visit by an amphibian-like woman, but she (Asina) will not return to Earth."

I read this before, but was confused by Christian's latest post concerning. I never bought the whole reptilian pressence on Earth, in the sad field of ufology; but have for a long time been fascinated with the whole fictional, "Star Wars" universe. The Calamari are the best fleet commanders!

I have wondered if animals evolve to the level of intelligence with technology and science. From the Figu info we get that humans, unlike animals, have a Creative consciousness -- with free will. This is different to the nature driven survival of incarnating animals. But could animals become smart enough to drive spaceships and other machinery? We can observe, for example, pet dogs learn to open doors to go outside or obtain food. How far does this go I wonder?

I'm sure, given the natural course of human evolution into genetic engineering, there must be a multitude of interesting human crosses. Which is different, as you say, to an animal species.

Best,
Anthony J. Alagna

Edward

Post Number: 836
Posted on Wednesday, July 25, 2007 - 03:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dave and Anthony.....

Yes, very perceptive of you both!

I also was aware of the answer Billy gave concerning the Reptilian-LIKE beings.

Or, it could be that Christian just wanted to Trigger you both to 'Seek...and
Find', for yourselves?

The same was once with GREEN Aliens. Billy once mentioned that they did not
exist, but than...he did once give an answer saying the they DO exist, out
there. So, that got me also confused, at the time.

Perhaps, here too, Billy wanted to Triggers us....to 'Seek For Ourselves?'

The only Green being I once encountered was in a Vision: I visioned a Green,
very Human looking being, almost a Reptilian Green Reptilian skinned type, that
was walking in a very beautiful sun shinning Green jungle or forest-like
environment. He seemed to be wandering on his own.

Edward.

Socrates

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, August 09, 2007 - 01:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey I was looking around and I couldn't find a place to put this and since the forums are setup in such a weird way I am just going to post my question in the most suitable place.

I was wondering what Billy Meier's opinions are about the Indigos? I am one myself and that's been confirmed by Semjase. I was wondering if a figu member who lives with billy could ask him?

Dear Socrates,
I didnt approve your other post directed towards Billy because he doesnt read the forum.
Salome, Badr - Moderator

Indi

Post Number: 102
Posted on Thursday, August 09, 2007 - 08:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Socrates

I don't know what Billy's opinion is of Indigo children, however, on the German forum, Hans, a moderator and FIGU core group member mentioned in one post that the stories about Indigo children were fabrications. He then went on to say, that of course there are gifted children, however, I think he was meaning that it is that there is a special group of children called 'Indigo' that is the invention/fabrication.

Your question was asked on the German forum many years ago (2001), and Hans said at that time that he would ask Billy about it. Maybe he did, and that is why he made the comments in 2005 that I have mentioned above -- so it could well be Billy's opinion that he was expressing.

Socrates, I would be interested to hear more about how you have come to say that Semjase has already confirmed that you are an Indigo?

Are you saying that you have communicated with Semjase? If not, then what are you saying?

in peace

Robjna

Incredible

Post Number: 69
Posted on Thursday, August 09, 2007 - 09:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I read in a contact note that the Indigo children are children with problem.
The indigo aura is an abnormal Aura, is an unbalanced Aura.

According to the logic the white Aura is the most perfect and balanced Aura because is a balanced mixture of all the range of colors.
"we born to die and we die to born"

Socrates

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, August 09, 2007 - 11:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Robjna,
Yes I have talked with someone named Semjase although it's highly possible that they themselves are lying. Especially with all the fake psychics and whatnot around. I don't remember Billy ever asking Semjase or any other Plejaren about this subject though so how would Billy know for sure? And even before they've kept the whole truth from him on many occasions because there was only so much that he needed to hear that pertained to his mission.

Namaste,

Neal

Scott

Post Number: 1276
Posted on Thursday, August 09, 2007 - 03:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Socrates,

Do you mean you have talked with someone in person, or was this some type of channeling? If you have studied the material to any degree, you would know any contact with humans by the Plejarens is impossible, due to the great difference in spiritual/consciousness related evolution. In addition, anyone who says they are channeling the Plejarens is also highly improbable based on the information provided by Billy and the Plejarens.

BTW, have you ever been a member of the forum before?

Regards
Scott

Socrates

Posted on Thursday, August 09, 2007 - 04:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No I don't believe it is impossible. Do you remember that religious man who accompanied Asket and Billy to visit Jmmanuel? I went to her, although instead of her going to me. It was not channeling. I do not practice ridiculous things such as that. I've studied well into the Billy Meier protocols more than most people would assume.

And even if it were impossible for normal earth people then it would make sense that I would be able to contact her since I have an Indigo soul which if you didn't do research on is a soul from another part of the universe that is here to help raise the vibrations of planet earth to avoid the mass destruction of the human race once again.

I've never been a member of this forum before, but why do you ask? Is it that someone reminds you of me?

Peace,

Neal

Badr

Post Number: 219
Posted on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 02:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

Lets move the discussion of Indigo to..
FIGU's Discussion Board » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Miscellaneous

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/1075.html?1186682985

Salome, Badr

Humanbeing

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 09:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I'm new have a good news for everybody here. check this link on comments by Vatican today, May 14, 2008.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080513/ap_on_re_eu/vatican_aliens

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 217
Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 09:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Humanbeing,

Welcome to the FIGU Forum.

and thanks for the link. :-)

Salome
Aditya

Edward

Post Number: 1116
Posted on Thursday, May 15, 2008 - 09:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Humanbeing.....

Welcome to the FIGU board.

Yes, I have also heard and seen it mentioned on the News, here.

It is indeed, quit Positive, of course. To some point, this is indeed the
first steps of the Vatican - To TRUTH -, and the steps to one day of the
'Collapse' of their Cult Religious Organization, which Denies all of (The)
Creation as an Entity of Creational Creating Force; when Destiny permits.

This can only bring forth, the Positive Fruits of Life, to all Mankind.

The Child is learning to walk.....

Edward.

Humanbeing

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, May 16, 2008 - 09:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks guys, this news is predicted by Enoch so it will be be fulfilled, they are shaking now! their evil deeds is numbered.

Adysor

Post Number: 21
Posted on Saturday, May 17, 2008 - 09:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just can't believe how the Catholic Church takes sides. First with Galileo and now this. I mean didn't God told them the Earth is round and it's not the center of the universe?? Or that there are ET life outside of Earth??

They even punish those who say otherwise(or at least did in the past), and when it is proven wrong, they come with a lame excuse while their pockets are full.

Humanbeing

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, May 17, 2008 - 10:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Adysor that's who they are I proved it by myself, I was a christian few years ago and attending the church then I found Billy material informed our pastor but he just laugh on it and ridiculed in front of the stage denying the extraterrestial existence see how liars they are blinded by their ego and personal interest. continues to fall people and now here they are screaming? "Extraterrestail is real"....but created by god what a shame.....

Adysor

Post Number: 22
Posted on Sunday, May 18, 2008 - 09:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think that is a reaction of almost each human being, not just the priests/pastors. Most people say: "well, if I see an UFO I'll believe." And I understand this. I mean not all church members know about ETs or the story behind. They are tought/brainwashed that there are no ETs and we are the favorites of God or something like this. And as Christian Frehner said in 2006 "the ETs are of the devil and they come to prepare the souls for hell". So what else can you expect. The last option to talk about UFOs and ETs is to the Church. :D

Humanbeing

Posted on Sunday, May 18, 2008 - 09:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

They are aware now of Talmud of Jmmanuel, I give them the website I've found www.talmudjmmanuel.com where some pages can be download freely. they can compare the differences with the bible plus the Enoch prophecy and prediction in www.theyfly.com which cannot be found in the bible. maybe at this time they will not agree but I'm sure they will start thingking silently same what I did. "silent revolution of truth"

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page