Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Human Relationships

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » Human Relationships « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
A Path Toward Mutual Understanding - BlockedPathfinder61 11-12-08  01:29 am
Archive through November 07, 2008Borthwey23 11-07-08  06:59 am
Archive through May 02, 2008Phi_spiral23 05-02-08  09:25 pm
Archive through December 27, 2007Kingman23 12-27-07  06:34 pm
Archive through April 20, 2006Vestri23 04-20-06  05:27 am
Archive through August 09, 2004Scott23 08-09-04  01:40 pm
Older MessagesAndrew C. Cossette20 09-28-01  10:54 am
Archive through November 12, 2008Michael23 11-12-08  11:19 pm
Archive through February 22, 2009Paarth23 02-22-09  12:54 pm
Archive through March 09, 2009Creational23 03-09-09  04:59 am
Archive through June 18, 2009Matthew_justin_deagl23 06-18-09  09:21 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Discussions on the different form of human relationships that exist on earth.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 98
Posted on Thursday, June 18, 2009 - 09:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

J_rod,

You speak of 'paired creatures', although I assume you know that the law of nature for man is polygamy, while monogamy is the exception in nature and is more common among reptiles and birds than mammals.

Salome,

- Matthew

Tisch

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, October 04, 2009 - 01:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello. I am new to FIGU and have been dating a FIGU member for several months. We are far from properly loving one another in it's truest form, but I am hopeful and trying to grow/learn/improve through this. I wonder if I have unfairly assumed that someone who has been reading Billy Meier's material for years would be a more introspective, caring and patient person. I'm 16 years younger than my boyfriend and he claims to be wiser and smarter than me, but he shuts down at any attempt to discuss the relationship and says I need to figure things out for myself. After returning from a visit to the Semjase Silver Star Center, we took more than a week apart. I spent that time reading material and some books on relationships. I felt a renewed love and understanding and sought to reconnect but he refuses to discuss anything. He says it's the same old conversation. Isn't a healthy relationship one in which two people discuss the relationship in a safe way that encourages positive change? Ironically, he will probably be upset that I have posted this, so I continue to feel cornered and powerless to make change. He will see this as me playing the role of the victim and passing blame. His unhelpful nature seems counterproductive to the teachings in the material and counterproductive to a healthy, trusting relationship. Naturally, this frustrates and confuses me, and then I don't much feel like being nice, and then I start saying mean things and we're back at square one. Can someone please direct to positive/enlightening relationship material that could help me understand?

Scott

Post Number: 1860
Posted on Sunday, October 04, 2009 - 05:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tisch,

I allowed this post with the idea you may find some helpful advice. In some of the books which I have come across, it is recommended you seek the advice of friends and family and after you have exhausted those resources then seek others whom you consider more knowledgable in these matters. In fairness to your boyfriend it would be only fair that you mention to him you have gone public with this situation and see whether he finds your actions in accordance with trust and mutual respect.

Good luck
Scott

Earthling

Post Number: 297
Posted on Sunday, October 04, 2009 - 07:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tisch ... in all seriousness ... dump him .. move on .. its best for both of you

he ain't the one

J_rod7

Post Number: 1047
Posted on Sunday, October 04, 2009 - 07:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Tisch,

First, I will say WELCOME to the Forum.

Some among us here have experienced similar emotional discord as yours.

My opinion is a gap of 16-years between the two of you raises a red flag. It may be that he thinks of you as "too young, too immature" to understand him. In truth, it is him which appears to be yet immature, not so Spiritually advanced or wise -- for him to say that he is "better than you" is another red flag. It becomes a sign of his true nature, one of control and manipulation, and this should be a red flag for you to reconsider this relationship.

If You have any desire to salvage the relationship, then this calls for complete honesty between the both of you. From your description, the man is hiding an emotional pain behind a facade. The facade presents a "toughness" to repress his fear of discovery. You will have to be gentle in your approach in order to get him to open-up and reveal the source of his pain. Once you both understand the source of his pain and fear, he may begin the process to heal himself. Be persistent.

You realize that you and he are EQUAL in all Spiritual values, and especially in any true relationship of material Human value, that the man is not above the woman in any sense.

I suggest for you to go back several pages in the archives of this section, to read the experiences and solutions from others in such similar relationships.

Salome = Peace be With You

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Edward

Post Number: 1485
Posted on Monday, October 05, 2009 - 02:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tisch....

Welcome to the FIGU board.

Nice name you have there!

Plejarans, also have 'isch' interwoven in their language!

Well, "Tt does take TWO to tango", as they say. Which could generate a good
and healthy base for your relationship. A relationship IS based on TWO
individuals, and not one. And the purpose is indeed, to generate and create a
Balanced...relationship. If One is 'dictating' in a relationship, this would
do the counter partner no good, of course. So, you both should accept and
respect each others way of being, thoughts and opinions.

It is of this time, that Man and Woman are not aligned...in a Creational
relationships as they should. It is due, to Cult Religious factors (and not
per se a Stubborn personality), which has suppressed the women in the back
ground of the Man. So, your experiences is quite common today, thus, many
share the same. I have always told people/couples to TALK as much as they can,
with reasonable thoughts and in control, no loss in temper, even, concerning
what ever matters. This is in most cases the only way to uphold a healthy
relationship. A relationship is Hard Work, indeed, specially in this time of
age(; tell me about it...:-)..). A relationship is also based on - give and
take -, i.e., you both should accept each other as you both are; from BOTH
Sides. And not be Selfish. A relationship should be based on: Unselfishness.
For some it is hard...but for some it is not. If one is Selfish, well, it is
advisable to Dislearn this negative trait/quality, in Oneself...and manifest
in: Neutral Positivity. And from there on: no one can get hurt, so to speak.

Even Opposite Poles, can have benefit to a Good and Healthy Knowledgable
relationship. And of course, depending how you both absorb each other's
insights and thoughts, etc., plays part, also. Thus, ALL is possible to
sustain a healthy and balanced relationship. A relationship is indeed, keeping
the rope tight(Balanced), but it must not become a "Tug Of War", so to speak.

But, no discourage, as is mentioned...in our future to come...Man and Woman
will walk side-by-side once again as they did in olden times when they lived
in accordance to Creational Laws/Recommendations, etc.

Excerpt:

Contact 249

A talk between Ptaah, an IHWH from the Pleiades/Plejares, and 'Billy' Eduard

A. Meier, Switzerland

Monday, June 13th, 1994, 11:36 p.m.

The predictions also provide important insight into women's future role
alongside men. In the more distant future, women will fully regain their
former original equal status and rights in the men's world with regard to
their complete duties, assignments and tasks. A joint female-male relationship
will come to exist, as it did in earliest times when men and women stood
shoulder-to-shoulder, with total equality of rights as they functioned and
worked together. As it was in early times, so will it be again in the distant
future, i.e., women with children shall first and foremost dedicate themselves
to their offspring by grooming and educating them, among other things, and
will maintain the household. Just as they have done from ancient times, men
will attend to and exert themselves for those matters and concerns which were
designated to them throughout antiquity due to their male physique, etc.
Therefore, the modern proliferation by the women's liberation movements and
the single-handed push by women into upper management and responsible
positions for their sole supremacy, to mention a few things, will be
eliminated once and for all, in order to make room for equality and equal
rights that will hold true for both men and women. As a result, men and women
will work together jointly on all tasks and will deal with them equally.
Neither one man nor one women will elevate him- or herself above the other in
rank or power regarding business, administration, government, power and other
situations, as is the case today.

I would agree with Scott. Going public, is really something. But, I can
understand that you seek advice and thoughts, to resolve your mentioned
problematique.

"Success"...I would say....

Pleasant Studying...

Edward.

Memo00

Post Number: 388
Posted on Monday, October 05, 2009 - 07:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello Tisch

as explained by Billy:

"There are certain prerequisites for true love. It should be asked:

Are there certain similarities, like interests, ways of behaviour, being (Wesen), etc.?

Are our feeling suited to each other?

Are we capable to talk/discuss with each other?

Do we have no quarrels (which is not the same as having differing opinions)?

Do we have common interests?

Do we lead a decent life?

Are we virtuous?

Do we have respect of other people and do we esteem them as much as we do ourselves?

If these questions cannot be answered affirmative, the chance is rather low that a partnership or marriage will last for an entire life.

The same is true also if only one of the partners fulfils all of the questions above.

A relationship can only be successful if there are certain common interests, like e.g. a similar way of thinking (Denkweise).

And of course effective love can grow during a relationship.

People should not live together too soon. First they should try to find out whether or not they do harmonize which each other.

(Note by CF: What is identified as “affectual love” is that kind of love which is described as “falling in love” in the English speaking world. This kind of love is built on fleeting factors like a way of laughing, an attractive body shape, the looks, a movement, a way to say certain things, intelligence, or wealth etc. etc.)"

so, if you cannot discuss with one another then it will simply not work, you relationship is not my business but i think it is simply logical to follow Billy´s advice

FIGU members are humans like anyone else, they aren´t "better" than any other person. In today´s world it is particularly difficult to have good, deep relationships because there is so much egoism and materialism

i hope this helps

take care

Tisch

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, October 05, 2009 - 06:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My thanks to everyone for your advice and suggestions. I will be more careful to respect the privacy of my boyfriend first and foremost and will continue to search the material/contact notes for insight on relationships. I appreciate those of you who posted quotes from contact notes and Billy - finding this information myself seemed a bit like finding a needle in a haystack, but it is very helpful. Learning something new every day.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 31
Posted on Monday, October 19, 2009 - 07:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(Whispered in empty desert winds of unknown direction wafting through the middle of the night)

What are the repercussions of a broken relationship? If the breakup results in deepening trust and understanding of one another, perhaps it is for the best. If it just results in distrust and depression, then I think it would be irresponsible, no matter what. Broken hearts and chaotic energy fields, the repercussions can follow us for a lifetime. I would not cause this in another person.

And yet, mending a broken heart is just as difficult. Is it not possible to grow a new heart, as one can grow a new appendage? Replace it with a new one? No. You can only repair the heart you have. So many shards of bloody broken glass, each one screaming, don't touch me, don't even think about me. So much pain, and crying, and longing, with a deep knowing that what was right can never be made right again. Unreconcilable loving and hurting.

Then the mask, the armor, because we cannot interact without an ego, it sets in and there is no way it can be avoided. Scar tissue grows around the psyche, but the loneliness remains, empty days and troubled nights, for years, decades. It is become the pattern of life, the normal way to live, seemingly with no end.

So I know how it hurts to have broken heart, barely functioning, and to have to bring it back to life in any way I can. I would not have anyone go through this, especially not on my account. Marriage is major deal, and breaking it is no small potatoes. Not only will myself and my wife be affected, so will my family, and my wife's family, and our friends. Society itself is built upon the strengths of families, and marriages are central to that. I have no wish to break a marriage, especially not my own. At what point are the ramifications outweighed by life's circumstances? At what point must we say, we have given this the good college try, and we are just too different, and not supportive of each other's true selves, at what point does it end?

Like a a delicate wine glass held in sweaty palms, it hurts just thinking about where this could go, it hurts thinking about the past and how I have had to delve into myself to put the pieces back together, it hurts me, it hurts. But not enough I fear, cause I gotta grow.
Love is always the way

Scott

Post Number: 1863
Posted on Monday, October 19, 2009 - 11:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sitkaa,

What you wrote is very insightful, and in many ways seems to communicate the state of humans and the way it really is for some people and the difficulties we face as we weave our way through life.

Regards
Scott

Markcampbell

Post Number: 265
Posted on Monday, October 19, 2009 - 11:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sitkaa ;

You just have to move through it and experience everything and let it teach you .
Somehow thinking in a linear manner seems to be the natural path , but suspending time a little and looking ahead to forsee how you will feel about it later takes a little imagination .

If you don't have children , then it is only adults that feel pain , which is better than children having to adjust their consciousness to a forced reality which was forged by adults who were childish .

Kind Regards , Mark

Sitkaa

Post Number: 32
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 04:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please don't take my statement wrong. I love her, my wife, quite sincerely. She cooks well, and snuggles well, and when she smiles it lightens my heart! She is cute as a button, and very complimentary for my off-normal social skills. She does understand some more deeply spiritual stuff, and has her priorities straight. How much more can you ask of a woman?

A former coworker used to occasionally bark out "Women! The best of 'em are crazy!"

Well, I s'pose that applies to all of us.
Love is always the way

Earthling

Post Number: 365
Posted on Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 12:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

in the fwiw, department

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/13725/Aliens_are_likely_to_look_and_behave_like_us_leading_scientist_claims.html

"Aliens are likely to look and behave like us leading scientist claims"

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 867
Posted on Monday, February 01, 2010 - 06:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all,

I wanted to convey some important information I just received from Mariann regarding the subject of pre-marital sex, as it relates to the teaching of the spirit, etc. It stems from the confusion generated by the English translation of the Kelch der Wahrheit, chapert 5, verse 24

[I didn't know if this should go here, the "GoT" thread, or the "Translations" thread, or all three. Dear moderators, please feel free.]

42) And it is rightful and allowed for you, if you are not in a bond (married) to look for a man or a woman with all your means of uprightness and in a noble way, providing you do not commit any fornication and you enter into a bond (marriage) with the man or woman and found a clan (family); and it is rightful and permitted for not only man and woman to found a clan (family), but also for a woman and a woman and a man and a man, to whom it is also permitted to take orphaned children as their own (by adoption) so that their line (family name) may be continued.

42) Und es sei des Rechtens und euch erlaubt, so ihr nicht verbündet (verheiratet) seid, mit allen euren Mitteln der Ehrsamkeit und in edler Weise einen Mann oder ein Weib zu suchen, wenn ihr keine Unzucht begeht und ihr mit dem Mann oder Weib ein Bündnis (Ehe) eingeht und ein Geschlecht (Familie) gründet; und es ist des Rechtens und erlaubt, dass nicht nur Mann und Weib ein Geschlecht (Familie) gründen, sondern auch Weib und Weib und Mann und Mann, denen es auch erlaubt sei, Waisenkinder an eigener Statt (durch Adoption) anzunehmen, auf dass ihr Zweig (Familienname) weitergetragen werde.

This moves onto the use of words in general and the Plejaren uses of ideas as they apply to words. I'll loosely translate a few lines of Mariann's email for you.

...die Menschen würden sich nicht mehr scheiden lassen, wenn sie vor der Ehe "fare l'amore" machen dürften.

... (it is imagined by some English forum contributors) that people won't get divorced if they're allowed pre-marital sex.

Dem steht ja nichts im Wege, und wenn man die Geisteslehre versteht, merkt man das auch.

Nothing stands in their way, (to engage in pre-marital sex) and, if one understands the spirit teaching, that will also be noticed.

Es ist ja immer nur das Ausartende, das verwerflich ist.

Only that which is degenerate is always that which is reprehensible. (Before I get asked to go into specifics about what is considered "degenerate" sex - and this is a family forum, so you can forget about explicit details - let me just say that SOME common sense simply HAS to apply to this topic. I recall that somewhere - probably OM - it says that where true love rules, nothing is taboo, or words to that effect, but OF COURSE this applies STRICTLY to consenting adults in private, etc. I seem to also remember that there are somewhat specific prohibitions (somewhere! I'm sorry I can't cite chapter and verse) against - um - employing for sexual pleasure that part of the alimentary canal designed for the excretion of solid waste, but that's about it. (We have all been made aware of the positive nature of "self-liberation" and polygamy.) So now the use of the English word "fornication" in verse 42 can also be seen in its context, as defined by Billy and the Plejaren - which is, of course, every bit as different as the way they define, "lie", etc. Confusing, misleading, but - there you are. Not my fault. Get used to it. I'm sure there are good reasons.)

Hast Du die Erklärung der Plejaren bez. Enthaltsamkeit gelesen?

Have you read the explanation from the Plejaren regarding "abstinence"? (abstinence from sex ie.- celibacy, not abstinence from alcohol)

Wir verstehen doch unter Enthaltsamkeit immer, dass man nichts tun darf.

We always understand abstinence as meaning that one is not permitted. (to have sex)

Die Plejaren verstehen unter Enthaltsamkeit, keine Kinder zu zeugen.

The Plejaren understand that abstinence means that one does not sire/bear children.

Unser Denken ist zu stark auf die Religionen ausgerichtet, und wie wir gemerkt haben, ist die englische Sprache total religiös.

Our thinking is too strongly directed towards religion, and, as we have mentioned, the English language is totally religious.

Jedes Beispiel in den verschiedenen online dictionaries wie dict.cc oder leo ist immer verbunden mit einem Gott.

Every example in the various on-line dictionaries, such as dict.cc or leo is always tied up with a god.

Echt zum K...

It's really nauseating.

In Deutsch existieren die Begriffe der Geisteslehre wenigstens und man kann problemlos neue Begriffe definieren, aber im Englischen existieren sie nicht, denn das ganze Denken bei der Sprachgründung war im Religiösen verfangen.

At least in German there are expressions for the spirit teaching, and one can define new expressions without problems, but in English they don't exist, because the entire thinking in relation the the founding of the language was caught up in religion.

Immerhin beginnen die Menschen, langsam neue Begriffe zu definieren.

Still and all, people are slowly starting to define new expressions.

Sucht man über google, entdeckt man allerhand.

If you do Google searches, you discover all sorts of things.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So it looks like the first edition of the GoT is going to have some conversation pieces in it, in the same way that the TJ still does.
There are many other weird and wonderful word-choices in the official FIGU English translations. For instance Gotteswahn und Gotteswahnkrankheit is being translated (for now) as "God-delusion and God-delusion Insanity" And ... wait for it ... (Creational) "recommendations" has, once again, become "directives"! But let's wait to see if that one is policy before we go around changing everything back, OK?

Cheers!

Dyson

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 868
Posted on Monday, February 01, 2010 - 10:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

D'OH! 42 ... The answer to life, the universe and everything!

Not 24!

:-/

Smukhuti

Post Number: 184
Posted on Tuesday, February 02, 2010 - 11:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry for the explicit nature of the post. Moderators can choose not to post it and/or censor it as this is a family forum.

Basically, a congress (in general) is permitted iff:
  • There is mutual consent and no use of force.
  • The offspring(s), if produced, does not degenerate as a result of overpopulation( whole humanity is jointly responsible).
  • No paedophile acts are conducted.
  • Lesbian/homosexual union is conducted (even though homosexual union is natural unnatural).
  • No incest/in-breeding is committed.
  • Sexual excessiveness or sexual enticement (whoring) is not involved.
  • The union does not come out of drunkenness or through payment to a prostitute.
  • The union is not just out of pure revelry (urge) and lustfulness (greed).

Above and over that, pre-marital union is permitted iff:
  • None of the partners are married or engaged, i.e. adultery is not committed.
  • Both partners are grown up and not engaging in union out of promiscuity of changing partners.
  • The partners are not engaged in Platonic friendship (untouchable companionship).

The above list is just a snapshot of what I understood from GoT and not exhaustive. There are much more recommendations and much more scenarios explained in very clear terms in GoT Chapter 4, verse 4,5, 22-51. These verses are valuable before one develop any idea on Creational laws and recommendations regarding pre-marital (or marital) union.
Salome.
Suv

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 873
Posted on Tuesday, February 02, 2010 - 07:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Suv!

Maybe waiting until the whole book comes out is a good idea, before trying to codify all this. Also, there are many other Meier books which clarify the details.

And this one's going to be tricky: "The offspring(s), if produced, does not degenerate as a result of overpopulation( whole humanity is jointly responsible)." This basically - in my opinion - suggests that nobody should have children for about a generation. Sounds like an excellent idea if we really want to end war, hate, starvation, etc.

I think pre-marital sex is supposed to be "safe" from conception, too.

Cheers!
Dyson

Gaiawingz

Post Number: 102
Posted on Wednesday, February 03, 2010 - 05:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

'Die Schöpfungsgesetze kennen keinerlei Schändlichkeit der Homosexualität, also sprechen sie auch nicht von einer Verwerflichkeit derselben, wie auch nicht davon, dass es sie zu vermeiden gelte. So ist in bezug der schöpferischen Gesetze das homosexuelle Verhalten rein eine Sache des Menschen selbst, worüber er also allein zu bestimmen hat, ohne jede schöpferisch-gesetzliche Einmischung oder Regelung. Das bezieht sich sowohl auf die Homosexualität wie auch auf die Heterosexualität, auf den Oralsex und Analsex, auf die Bisexualität, auf die Masturbation und Onanie sowie auch auf jede sexuelle Praktik, die der Mensch auszuüben beliebt. Keine sexuellen Praktiken dürfen dem Menschen verboten und ihm auch nicht die Partnerin oder der Partner weggenommen werden, solange alles im Rahmen der schöpferischen Gesetzmässigkeiten verläuft, alles freiwillig ist und also Leib und Leben nicht geharmt und nicht in einer ausartenden Form geschädigt werden.'

The laws-of-Creation recognize no disgracefulness of homosexuality, thus they do not speak of an objectionability (rejectability) of it as also not of it being something to avoid. So in reference to the Creational laws homosexual behaviour is purely an object of the human (person) himself (his own business), about which thus he alone has to determine, without any Creational-lawly inmixture (intercession) or ruling. That relates to homosexuality as also heterosexuality, oral sex and anal sex, bisexuality, masturbation and onany as well as every sexual practice that human beings are glad to practice. No sexual practices may be forbidden to the human being and the partner or the partneress may not be taken-away from him, so long as everything proceeds in the framework of the Creational lawfulnesses, everything is free-willed (voluntary) and thus body and life are not molested and not damaged in a degenerating form.

Excerpt from 'Sinnvolles, Würdevolles, Wertvolles' by 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier, pages 323-324

Hm... something to think about, eh?

Peace;

- Gaia
gaiawingz.wordpress.com

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 889
Posted on Thursday, February 04, 2010 - 04:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Gaia (et al)

Thanks for digging out the details, for those it may concern, about acceptable sexual practices from the chapter entitled "Gleichartige Sexualität, usw." (being maybe "Homosexuality, etc.") in Billy's book, 'Sinnvolles, Würdevolles, Wertvolles', (Sensible, Dignified, Valuable). It further clarifies the observations I made on February 1st, which also show how timely I was about my recent remark about personal biases, in this case my own personal biases, colouring subjective interpretations of the texts - be they faulty translations, such as "Unzucht=unchastity", or faulty memories, such as, "I seem to also remember that there are somewhat specific prohibitions (somewhere! I'm sorry I can't cite chapter and verse) against - um - employing for sexual pleasure that part of the alimentary canal designed for the excretion of solid waste, but that's about it." I apologise for my bad memory. It's a lesson for us all, especially me. I also wrote, "I recall that somewhere - probably OM - it says that where true love rules, nothing is taboo, or words to that effect, but OF COURSE this applies STRICTLY to consenting adults in private, etc."

To provide a bit of broader perspective to Gaia's selected paragraph, I offer the following, also on page 325:

Finden Menschen also in einen gewaltfreien sexuellen Praktik Befriedigung, wie dies auch immer geartet sein mag, dann spricht von der Sicht der Schöpfungsgesetze aus nichts dagegen.

(When human beings find satisfaction in a nonviolent sexual practice, regardless what kind, then nothing speaks against it from the point of view of the creational laws.)

The reason I was so emphatic when I wrote, " ... but OF COURSE this applies STRICTLY to consenting adults in private, etc." was because it soon becomes clear to those who study the phenomenon, that the perverse and misogynistic Dark Order, have, since time immemorial, engaged - as part of their occult religious rituals - in rape and institutionalised child sex-abuse* (along with other forms of sadomasochism) as well as in (perfectly acceptable) homosexuality. Normal people (we "cattle") are waking up to the sinister increasing pressure in the corrupt mainstream media to promote violence, (particularly against women) and sexualise pre-pubescent children.

I don't want people to be led to believe that Billy says "anything goes" when it concerns sexual behaviour.

Billy's brief, five page, article goes further into how very wrong various legal prohibitions are against homosexual practices, as well as other essentially harmless sexual practices which are criminalised by religiously poisoned legislation. He cites various anachronistic examples in his now 5 year old book, which - in most cases still apply. The topic was in the news only this morning. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8498836.stm According to laws mentioned by Billy, on page 325, Bill Clinton should have been criminally charged, in the District of Columbia, just for the services Monika Lewinsky provided him under the Presidential desk! (Not to mention his many REAL crimes.)

But I think that Billy has also provided, elsewhere, stern and sensible warnings that anal sex is closely associated with very serious health risks, and very strict hygiene must be observed, particularly when the aforementioned is associated with oral sex, as you can imagine, making sure that the ingestion of fecal material is avoided at all costs. Within the tens of thousands of pages of Billy's un-indexed texts there is almost everything under the Sun, and I can't remember all of it. But sexual hygiene consists not only of washing the associated regions thoroughly before and after coitus: that being physical hygiene. Billy also describes psychic sexual hygiene. That means, before sexual intimacy can take place, all participating parties must be in a state of consciousness-related cleanliness. That means, you shouldn't be emotionally upset or angry or dishonest or otherwise spiritually out of balance, and so forth.

Gaia, as you know, since you're still a beginner, there are naturally a few shortcoming with your translation, and - over on the "Translations" thread - I'll offer a little general constructive advice to you, if I may, for your sake and for others in your position, who also recognise the importance of making Billy's material available to the English-speaking public.

Cheers!
Dyson

*See CHILD ABUSE ON PLANET EARTH

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/childabuseearth.htm

Elreyjr

Post Number: 98
Posted on Thursday, February 04, 2010 - 04:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Ms. Gaia. More, please, if you may.

Jun

Sitkaa

Post Number: 225
Posted on Tuesday, March 16, 2010 - 08:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

After watching the propaganda movie Cold Comfort Farm I must wonder if what it preaches is true: I am not living in the dark ages anymore. It is 2010, the new millennium is here already, and from one perspective at least, the only one who is really slow to pick up on that is me. I am free to do whatever I want to do – the worst thing that can happen to me is that I die, and well, I have already done that and its actually quite pleasant. I only grow towards what I want by directly doing so. If I want the freedom to be me, then I only need to reach out and it is mine. I long for the simple freedom of self-exploration, as well as the freedom to travel and interact pleasantly with the world. I long for the freedom from self-doubt and self-judgment begotten through the efforts of an innocent aggression, not an overly-competitive one.

I have been living with the wisdom of lifetimes to guide me, and part of that means living in the moment, not between them. Freedom from the storyline. As long as love is my guide, my path is life itself.
Love is always the way

Michael_horn

Post Number: 211
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 04:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not sure about where to post this, just needs to be seen:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1262488/Hissa-Hilal-set-win-Arabic-X-Factor-TV-attack-hardline-Muslim-clerics.html

Ramirez

Post Number: 420
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 10:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Inspirational story, thanks Michael.
Cheers.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page