Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Older Messages

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Pyramids » Older Messages « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Masoud
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2001 - 10:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Marc,

I have read somewhere in Billy Meier's documents about meditation pyramids . As I understood they help to concentrate energy during meditation .
Please let us have more information about the role and application of this pyramids and also the dimensions and type of material so that we can build one for our own .

Salome

Masoud
Posted on Monday, January 29, 2001 - 06:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Marc,

I have a question about meditation pyramids which Mr. Meier has spoken about them and the dangers that other type of pyramids would cause .
Actually I would like to know about the type of material used to make safe pyramids , their exact dimensions ( so that we can build a sample for our meditation ) and what is exactly the role of these pyramids in doing meditation ?
Another question is about the reason that other pyramids are dangerous? I appreciate having your reply in this respect too .

Salome

Marc Juliano
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2001 - 10:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dear Masoud,

Concerning the danger of pyramids: I don't have enough knowledge on this, but I'll try to obtain more information from FIGU/Billy. In the meantime, be sure to do a keyword search of "pyramid" in this Forum to see if any older posts give you more general information on pyramids and their use in meditation.

Besides the Peace Meditation text that is on FIGU's Web site, I don't have any details as to the role of the pyramid (and its shape) in meditation. Maybe I can ask this question, as well.

A question to you: When you ask about "the role of these pyramids in doing meditation", I assume you mean specifically the Peace Meditation as outlined by FIGU. Is this correct?

Please check here shortly for an answer on at least the first part of your question.

Salome,
Marc

masoud
Posted on Saturday, February 03, 2001 - 06:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dear Marc,

Many thanks for your reply to my question about meditation pyramids . Actually I've searched for this topic in the forum but I couldn't find anything in this repsect . I remember I have read something about it in one of Mr. Meier's documents but unfortunately I could'nt find it again . However he was mentioned that some of these pyramids made by materials other than copper are dangerous for meditation . Meanwhile I'm not sure that it only applies to peace meditation as you asked about it . I believe if these pyramids can concentrate energy or help someone for finding enough energy for a meditation , it should be applied for all kinds of meditation if I'm not wrong .
However it would be highly appreciated if you could provide us with any information in this respect .

Salome
Masoud

Anthea
Posted on Sunday, February 04, 2001 - 12:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Masoud,

To my understanding, the meditation pyramids that are used by the FIGU would most certainly have no beneficial effect whatsoever on any individual if it is used for "all kinds of meditation" as you put it. In my opinion, you would be wasting your time if you tried to use this pyramid for any other purpose than that for which it was created.

The pyramids have very special applications, and should only be used within the specified parameters, ie. the Peace Meditation.

Kind Regards,
Anthea

Mark Campbell
Posted on Sunday, February 04, 2001 - 01:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthea ;
In other words , for the cleansing of gems and jewelry , a different pyramid should be used ?
Salome, Mark

Anthea
Posted on Sunday, February 04, 2001 - 01:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

No. I said that the pyramids have very special applications (different special uses) for example the Peace Meditation. :)

Kind Regards,
Anthea

Moderator: Hi Anthea -- I changed "Marc" to "Mark" above since I assume you were addressing Mark Campbell. :) Marc-with-a-C

Anthea
Posted on Sunday, February 04, 2001 - 05:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

Oops! My first post re. the pyramids should have read ... "eg. the Peace Meditation" not "ie." Apologies for any misunderstanding. :)

Regards,
Anthea

roger
Posted on Saturday, February 03, 2001 - 09:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A Question!
How about using crystals? With different colors?

What power do a crystal contain?

Regards
Roger!

Marc Juliano
Posted on Sunday, February 04, 2001 - 08:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Masoud,

Here is an answer to your questions above with help from a FIGU Core Group member:

The role of the pyramid in meditation
The meditation pyramids play a role only in FIGU-related meditations. They serve as a relay station and amplifying device for one's meditative impulses. While using a pyramid, the meditator is connected with the Center's pyramid. And with regard to the Peace Meditation, a connection is made with the Plejaran's huge pyramid(s), as well. This giant "network" of amplified thought impulses helps to produce the forces necessary to counteract and neutralize the negative forces on our planet.

However, the meditation pyramid, if used globally, has an effect only during the time of the official meditations at the Center. At other times and for personal meditations, a pyramid is not required.

Harm caused by other pyramids
In the 249th contact conversation between Ptaah and Billy on June 13, 1994, it was stated that many people were already harmed by using meditation pyramids made of materials other than copper. Pyramids built of non-conductive material, like stone, plastic, glass and crystal, etc., have the effect of mummifying material (if it is human tissue, etc.) when stored inside and at the correct position. Cutting edges may be sharpened and life forms may be killed. However, if you use a copper pyramid that is built with certain prerequisites, regenerative forces are produced.

It's assumed that they're talking about large meditation pyramids in which the person is laying/sitting inside of it. You cannot be harmed by a pyramid when you are outside of it.

Regarding specs and dimensions of meditation pyramids
FIGU no longer publishes the dimensions and specifications. The exception is only for functioning and authorized FIGU groups. Interested parties would have to purchase a pyramid at the Center in Switzerland. There are various sizes depending upon how many participants are involved in the Peace Meditation. You can ask FIGU for the details on this.

Once again, for doing your common, everyday meditation, you do not need a pyramid. I hope this helps you out.

Regards,
Marc

Anthea
Posted on Monday, February 05, 2001 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Masoud,

The crystals, gems, stones etc. that are found on Earth are unfortunately infused with prevailing negative vibrations, and so these are of no benefit to the human either in so-called healing practices or otherwise.

Kind Regards,
Anthea

To Marc J.
Thanks for the correction!
:)

Anthea
Posted on Monday, February 05, 2001 - 10:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Roger, Masoud

Apologies - I got your names confused! :) Roger, naturally my post re. gemstones is directed to you.

Kind Regards,
Anthea

roger
Posted on Monday, February 05, 2001 - 03:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A new pyramid discovery! Real Pyramid!

To all interested, there are a pyramid discovered
at the bottom of the sea, outside Bimini, and
Bahamas. This is however, close to the measurements of The Kheops Pyramid, in Egypt.

Do someone know about the TUALI-Stone - a huge
crystal that are capable of emmense power.

Well, it is laying below the surface somewhere
outside Bahamas.

Regards
Roger

roger
Posted on Wednesday, February 07, 2001 - 07:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Marc Juliano!

What About the giant stone pyramids,
do they preserve negative energy?
Is it harmfull to go inside?
(like the ones in Egypt)

Regards
Roger!

Marc Juliano
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2001 - 10:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Roger,

I don't know what energy is presently active in giant pyramids, like the Giza pyramids. The fact that the pyramids' outer layer(s) were removed also makes me wonder if this has an effect on the forces involved.

Marc

Scott B.
Posted on Sunday, February 11, 2001 - 10:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

This is a response to Mark Campbells question regarding whether various stones or crystals cans be "cleaned" using the home meditation pryamids. Yes they can if certain requirements are meant.

To Marc Juliano
There was no "add a Message" box under the last post made in the Pyramid section.

Moderator: Fixed. Thanks Scott!

Thanks
Scott

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page