Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 01, 2022

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » The Salome Peace Meditation and Meditation Pyramid » Archive through April 01, 2022 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Patm

Post Number: 949
Posted on Thursday, March 17, 2022 - 04:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Friteeucman,

When I asked FIGU Switzerland what adhesive to use (to glue the agate into the pyramid) they responded with:

"You can use any kind of glue that will stick both to metal and crystal."

PatM

Patm

Post Number: 950
Posted on Friday, March 18, 2022 - 06:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone,
This is just a reminder that this is a Peace Meditation weekend. It is your opportunity to personally contribute as an individual or group wherever you are. - Please join us and the over 3.5 thousand-million human beings within the Plejaren federation in the emission of powerful and logical impulses of a positive polarity which can be created to counteract the negative "force field" surrounding the Earth.

The Peace Meditation Phrase
Old Lyran written as: Salome gam nan ben Urda - gan njber asala Hesporona!
pronounced as: Saalome gam naan ben uurda gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

English: Peace be on the Earth, and among all created creations!
Deutsch: Friede sei auf der Erde, und unter allen Gesch?pfen!

20 minute recording to accompany you at:
https://creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Audio/SalomePeaceMeditation/Salome%20Peace%20Meditation%2020%20Minutes%20web.mp3

If you would like more information about the Peace Meditation itself, please read:
https://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/artikel_essays/peacemeditation_20201115.pdf

The Peace Meditation Schedule
Due to technological means implemented, Peace Meditations can now be done by official FIGU groups at anytime with a pyramid. For individuals and other groups it is still recommended that the Peace Meditations be done with a pyramid at the scheduled times which our Plejaren friends will continue to follow.In areas that observe DST (Daylight Saving Time), please note the Peace Meditation time change)

For the month of March 2022
For all locations worldwide:
Each Peace Meditation weekend includes (3) 20 minute sessions Check each link below to identify the exact time in your location for each of the next three Peace Meditation sessions

Peace Meditation Saturday #1
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Peace+Meditation+Saturday+%231&iso=20220319T1730&p1=1440&am=20

Peace Meditation Saturday #2
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Peace+Meditation+Saturday+%232&iso=20220319T19&p1=1440&am=20

Peace Meditation Sunday #3
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Peace+Meditation+Sunday+%233&iso=20220320T19&p1=1440&am=20

Salome
United States Online FIGU-Interessengruppe für Missionswissen
United States Online FIGU-Interest Group for Mission-Knowledge
info@creationaltruth.org
https://creationaltruth.org

Friteeucman

Post Number: 122
Posted on Friday, March 18, 2022 - 10:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks a lot! Good looking out.

Salome,

F.e.
da Kjybevol
Coordinates:Reverberation
Quetzel; C.r. 150, sec. 101:
“A new people must be established.”
-Ziffe a thire z da Ummi!

Kenneth

Post Number: 1440
Posted on Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 08:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To anyone,

Technical question. When meditating while using the meditation pyramid, I understand that the MINIMUM distance to the pyramid must be MORE than 50 cm (19.685 in.), measured from the chest to the pole of the antenna.

I visualize my large pyramid with eyes closed. Accepting that Power of the thought comes into play. What is the affective maximum distance from the pyramid?

Salome
Kenneth

Friteeucman

Post Number: 129
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 02:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth:

This is a peculiar question. What exactly did you have in mind?

I have been thinking of you coming up with something; a situation to help Billy. I really think that you could give the Plejaren Federation scientists something that would help them out, maybe just for a couple months. Sometimes it takes an earthworm’s perspective to stimulate their impulses; as well…

I know, I tried to post a one of my “solutions” to one of the problems on this forum, but Scott didn’t let it through; and that’s fine. I also e-mailed figu.

I’m still in a daze that Billy wrote me back…every word has so much packed in to it; the choice of words; his handwriting…Everything. I guess it was those fine-fluids that the card soaked up that made all the difference!

I will tell you that it upped my confidence a great deal, giving me validation that the Universal-Prophecy is very real, and dreams really do come true if you want them bad enough and the time is right; and you use just the right combination of imagination and intuition and conviction to make it all happen.

Even if I am wrong, it is an opportunity for growth…I know my own worth; here.

I’m rambling, now.

Salome and Lyman,

-F.e.
da Kjybevol

Kenneth

Post Number: 1440
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 07:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nothing peculiar at all. I know that the MINIMUM distance to the pyramid must be MORE than 50 cm (19.685 in.). Enquiring if anyone knows of an affective MAXIMUM distance from the pyramid? 10 feet (3-meters), 50 feet (15 meters), 100 feet (30 meters) etc.

Salome
Kenneth

Scott

Post Number: 3604
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 09:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

This info may be of assistance:

pyramid

Patm

Post Number: 951
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 11:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

the original instructions I received with the pyramid in 2011 says 50-100cm (19.685in - 39.37in) from head to pyramid.
It also says the copper wheel should be within 14cm (5.51in) above and below forehead.

My favorite place to meditate is on the side of a mountain, in order to help meet the head to pyramid distance I added a threaded insert to the bottom of the pyramid case that would fit the threaded attachment on my tripod. Everything would fit into a small bag which I take hiking.
Pyramid Tripod

Hope this helps
PatM

Patm

Post Number: 951
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 11:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Note: I also keep a small compass in the bag to align the pyramid to magnetic N-S.

PatM

Kenneth

Post Number: 1441
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 11:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott,

Hmmm, I was aware of the distance of 0.5-2m distance from the travel pyramid with any edge pointing North. Interesting, was not aware of the personal protection field.

So, it appears that if there is no mention of the MAXIMUM distance from the large portable pyramid, this item can be place anywhere in the house with the proper orientation and be affective when one is in the house during meditation.

Kenneth

Friteeucman

Post Number: 130
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 11:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

da Kjybevol

Kenneth

Post Number: 1442
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 12:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks PatM,

Excellent ideas for the travel pyramid, I always care a compass with me as well. I have both the Travel pyramid what you described. I also have the large pyramid for more of a stationary location within the house.

Salome
Kenneth

Friteeucman

Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 12:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would imagine it depends on the size of the pyramid, but PatM wrote that is must be within 2 m.

I guess I was hoping that you got a number of people together to then form a link w/ multiple pyramids, kind of like a city block.

it reminds me of a dream I had where Billy was chaining a bunch of bus’s together, and I asked him what he was doing and whether he had permission to do this, and he looked at the like I was insane.

And then a couple months later, I ran into this…

da Kjybevol

Reen71b

Post Number: 77
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 05:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would love to get a travel pyramid. Unfortunately, they are not available right now and I don't know when they will be.
Maureen

Scott

Post Number: 3605
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 06:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maureen,

I think the mini travel pyramid may be available still:
https://ca.figu.org/peace-meditation-pyramids.html

Patm

Post Number: 952
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 07:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

TO order a pyramid see also: https://billybooks.org/other-product/peace-meditation-pyramid?lang=en

PatM

Friteeucman

Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 07:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah, I bought the last travel pyramid last June…maybe lovingly pester MU to get more…

F.e.
da Kjybevol

Savio

Post Number: 851
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 07:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all

The mini travel pyramid is always available at Billy books.

https://billybooks.org/other-product/peace-meditation-pyramid?lang=en

By the way, regarding the placement of the pyramid, it is one of the corners (not the base edge) should be pointing the magnetic north.

Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org

Reen71b

Post Number: 78
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2022 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

They are out of stock in the Canada store. I've checked already. I'll have to wait until they're back in stock.
Maureen

Friteeucman

Post Number: 132
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 10:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Savio:

In the illustration is says “ Magnetic North, any pyramid edge”

Are you positive it is one of the corners and not the edge?

F.e.
da Kjybevol

Scott

Post Number: 3606
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2022 - 10:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The illustration is incorrect in its wording, it is the corner or any corner...if you look at the picture closely it shows the corners aligned with magnetic north...

Friteeucman

Post Number: 133
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2022 - 12:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Damn. I’ve been doing it wrong this whole time
da Kjybevol

Patm

Post Number: 953
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2022 - 09:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone,
This is just a reminder that this is a Peace Meditation weekend. It is your opportunity to personally contribute as an individual or group wherever you are. - Please join us and the over 3.5 thousand-million human beings within the Plejaren federation in the emission of powerful and logical impulses of a positive polarity which can be created to counteract the negative “force field” surrounding the Earth.

The Peace Meditation Phrase
Old Lyran written as: Salome gam nan ben Urda - gan njber asala Hesporona!
pronounced as: Saalome gam naan ben uurda gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

English: Peace be on the Earth, and among all created creations!
Deutsch: Friede sei auf der Erde, und unter allen Geschöpfen!

20 minute recording to accompany you at: https://creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Audio/SalomePeaceMeditation/Salome%20Peace%20Meditation%2020%20Minutes%20web.mp3

If you would like more information about the Peace Meditation itself, please read: https://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/artikel_essays/peacemeditation_20201115.pdf

The Peace Meditation Schedule
“Due to technological means implemented, Peace Meditations can now be done by official FIGU groups at anytime with a pyramid. For individuals and other groups it is still recommended that the Peace Meditations be done with a pyramid at the scheduled times which our Plejaren friends will continue to follow.”

For the month of April 2022
For all locations worldwide:
Each Peace Meditation weekend includes (3) 20 minute sessions
Check each link below to identify the exact time in your location for each of the next three Peace Meditation sessions

Peace Meditation Saturday #1 https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Peace+Meditation+Saturday+%231&iso=20220402T1730&p1=1440&am=20

Peace Meditation Saturday #2 https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Peace+Meditation+Saturday+%232&iso=20220402T19&p1=1440&am=20

Peace Meditation Sunday #3 https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Peace+Meditation+Sunday+%233&iso=20220403T19&p1=1440&am=20

Salome
United States Online FIGU-Interessengruppe für Missionswissen
United States Online FIGU-Interest Group for Mission-Knowledge
info@creationaltruth.org
https://creationaltruth.org

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page