Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 19, 2022

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » The Salome Peace Meditation and Meditation Pyramid » Archive through April 19, 2022 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Patm

Post Number: 953
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2022 - 09:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is a scan of the English instructions sent with the FIGU traveling/mini pyramid set by FIGU in 2011:
Pyramid Instructions

hope this helps
PatM

Scott

Post Number: 3608
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2022 - 10:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Patrick,

Do you know if the distances mentioned apply to all other sizes of Pyramids?

Thanks
Scott

Patm

Post Number: 954
Posted on Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 12:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,
I received this with the mini/travel pyramid and didn't purchase any other sizes. Christian may be able to answer that, as there may have been a different set of instructions with each sized pyramid.

PatM

Scott

Post Number: 3609
Posted on Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 06:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Patrick

Savio

Post Number: 852
Posted on Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Friteeucman and all

Perhaps you may like to download the “The Purpose, Time Frame and Method of Peace Meditation” file here:

https://billybooks.org/archive/archive?lang=en

Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org

Friteeucman

Post Number: 136
Posted on Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 11:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PamM:

On the illustration that Scott provided, it say that the (travel pyramid) has a “limited effect only.”

That being said, it seems strange that a person as determined and dedicated to the mission as oneself, would not want to magnify their thought-forms as much as possible to really have the most efficient and effective impact…

I was at a yard sale today, and my friend bought couple pieces of copper pipe to use for plumbing or an art project. And I was like “ we could build the giant pyramid!” (Only joking…) And my friend laughed.

No, starting on p.208 of the meditation book is my true plan, but it will be some years for that, as well.

F.e.
-Lynxsis-Azam z da Klebvar, iki Prymam a Und z da Zoda!

Patm

Post Number: 955
Posted on Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 06:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Peace Meditation information can be found on a linked article written by Christian Frehner at:
https://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/artikel_essays/peacemeditation_20201115.pdf

PatM

Scott

Post Number: 3610
Posted on Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 07:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think the term "limited effect only" does not pertain to the pyramids ability to transmit the energies to Swiss, but relates to the limited protection field generated by the Fluidal Powers when meditating....Also, it seems the using of larger pyramids allows more people to participate, but whether this enhances the energies generated by each person is unknown to me....

Friteeucman

Post Number: 137
Posted on Sunday, April 03, 2022 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I see

Friteeucman

Post Number: 138
Posted on Monday, April 04, 2022 - 01:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It says on the CreationalTruth website: “Lyran language, a language previously spoken on Earth 289,000…” and then in Christian’s article: “389,000 years ago.”

I have seen the approx. 300k figure before, but 389k? Is this a typo?

F.e.

Scott

Post Number: 3612
Posted on Monday, April 04, 2022 - 06:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

F.e.,

Can you provide.a link to that figure and I will contact Patrick if he doesn't see this post. I am pretty sure the figure of 389,000 is correct.

Scott

Friteeucman

Post Number: 139
Posted on Monday, April 04, 2022 - 12:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The CreationalTruth website, “About the Peace Meditation:” scroll down past the Sjmballjn for Meditation; which looks vaguely Shinto-esq; below the sub-title:”How does the peace meditation function?”

“The meditation sentence is composed of words from the Lyran language, a language previously spoken on Earth 289,000 years ago and then again 13,500 years ago by the ancient Lyra-Vega descendants when the extraterrestrials inhabited this planet for a short period. By speaking and thinking this sentence in unison as a group, certain impulses are released from the storage banks. These records envelop the Earth and every thought and other impulse generated by all humans who have ever lived, currently living or will live on this planet in the future, are stored therein. Through the accumulation of stored unconscious impulses within every meditator, and because of the intensity they generate (after all, more than 3.5 thousand-million extraterrestrials participate in the peace meditation as well). negative force fields are covered up and increasingly neutralized.“

F.e.

Str0323

Post Number: 100
Posted on Monday, April 04, 2022 - 07:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can someone please give me a link to the audio of the correct pronounceation and I remember someone had a 20 minute mp3 of the peace meditation. Thank you.
Salome
Scottreed0323@gmail.com.

Scott

Post Number: 3615
Posted on Monday, April 04, 2022 - 10:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Initially, You might review this video from Christian Frehner in which he pronounces the correct way to recite the Salome Peace Meditation Also, here is a link to an audio file which can be downloaded PM

(Message edited by scott on April 04, 2022)

Patm

Post Number: 956
Posted on Tuesday, April 05, 2022 - 02:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The 20 minute audio can be found at: https://creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Audio/SalomePeaceMeditation/Salome%20Peace%20Meditation%2020%20Minutes%20web.mp3

PatM

Patm

Post Number: 957
Posted on Friday, April 15, 2022 - 07:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone,
This is just a reminder that this is a Peace Meditation weekend. It is your opportunity to personally contribute as an individual or group wherever you are. - Please join us and the over 3.5 thousand-million human beings within the Plejaren federation in the emission of powerful and logical impulses of a positive polarity which can be created to counteract the negative "force field" surrounding the Earth.

The Peace Meditation Phrase
Old Lyran written as: Salome gam nan ben Urda - gan njber asala Hesporona!
pronounced as: Saalome gam naan ben uurda gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

English: Peace be on the Earth, and among all created creations!
Deutsch: Friede sei auf der Erde, und unter allen Gesch?pfen!

20 minute recording to accompany you at:
https://creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Audio/SalomePeaceMeditation/Salome%20Peace%20Meditation%2020%20Minutes%20web.mp3

If you would like more information about the Peace Meditation itself, please read:
https://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/artikel_essays/peacemeditation_20201115.pdf

The Peace Meditation Schedule
Due to technological means implemented, Peace Meditations can now be done by official FIGU groups at anytime with a pyramid. For individuals and other groups it is still recommended that the Peace Meditations be done with a pyramid at the scheduled times which our Plejaren friends will continue to follow.In areas that observe DST (Daylight Saving Time), please note the Peace Meditation time change)

For the month of April 2022
For all locations worldwide:
Each Peace Meditation weekend includes (3) 20 minute sessions Check each link below to identify the exact time in your location for each of the next three Peace Meditation sessions

Peace Meditation Saturday #1
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Peace+Meditation+Saturday+%231&iso=20220416T1730&p1=1440&am=20

Peace Meditation Saturday #2
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Peace+Meditation+Saturday+%232&iso=20220416T19&p1=1440&am=20

Peace Meditation Sunday #3
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Peace+Meditation+Sunday+%233&iso=20220417T19&p1=1440&am=20

Salome
United States Online FIGU-Interessengruppe für Missionswissen
United States Online FIGU-Interest Group for Mission-Knowledge
info@creationaltruth.org
https://creationaltruth.org

Reen71b

Post Number: 83
Posted on Saturday, April 16, 2022 - 11:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was never good with geometry. Can anyone explain the diagonal plane of a pyramid? I tried doing a search and I think I found it but not sure. Is it the cross section of a pyramid? If anyone has a picture example, that'd be great.
Maureen

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 173
Posted on Sunday, April 17, 2022 - 08:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Maureen

Just have any of the four corners point north just as if they are the point of an arrow facing north on a compass.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 174
Posted on Sunday, April 17, 2022 - 10:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DIA

Reen71b

Post Number: 84
Posted on Sunday, April 17, 2022 - 01:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you so much. My pyramid is en route from Canada. I look forward to being able to contribute in this way. I made certain to also purchase an accurate compass.
Maureen

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 124
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2022 - 07:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i have a weird question about the blue race
Is the blue race also doing this peace meditation? And with how many are they ?
And how come they dont know of the Ps and Billy ?

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 174
Posted on Tuesday, April 19, 2022 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hendrikus

There is now a new section of discussion about the so-called blue skinned race called The "Blue Skinned People" inhabiting Planet Earth... under the larger category The Planet Earth.

If you go there and read what has been posted then you will probably find the answer that you are looking for.

Bob

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 125
Posted on Tuesday, April 19, 2022 - 09:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great,thank you Bob

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page