Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archives for 2001

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » Miscellaneous » Archives for 2001 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael Davo
Posted on Monday, January 15, 2001 - 08:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Andrew Cossette,

I hope you are doing well. I respect the fact that you are not interested in astrology and beg your indulgence in asking these questions.

To your knowledge, are there any astrologers or astrological "systems" that abide by the data provided by Guido Moosbrugger in his book "and yet they fly?" I refer to his book excerpt you quoted on February 27, 2000 at 11:20 pm, specifically the part about the location of astronomical zodiac constellations of the ecliptic not corresponding to the astrological zodiac signs.

Is it possible to directly correspond with Guido on this topic?

Best regards,

Michael Davo

Andrew C. Cossette
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2001 - 05:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

I hope you have been well too!

No, I do not have any further information about the text. If you can formulate a 'new', concise question (to Guido) and e-mail it to me, then I will see what I can do to get it answered. But, it may take some time of course. :)

Regards,
Andrew

Norm
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2001 - 07:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Its funny how some people read Meiers Material & just seem to move on. My Aunt was visiting from out of State, and she was reading alot of Billy's material, but I know when she leaves to go home, she will probably not bother with the material until she visits me again next year. I wonder why we are so hooked on it and others come and go?

Savio
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2001 - 10:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm

Would it be that some seeds are sowed on good ground while others are on the pathway, rocks, thorns? (TJ 15)

Regards

Savio

sekitillic
Posted on Monday, January 29, 2001 - 02:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Savio,

could that also be vertile ground for indoctrination, mind control, brainwashing, manipulation, truth-bending, demagogues and other 'fun-stuff'?

Whilst the rocks and thorns make sure you go your 'own' way?

Sekitillic

Savio
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2001 - 06:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sekitillic

Yes, you are right. We cannot take anything as is.

The only way to satisfy ourselves is to search with an open mind, find logical proof and make our own conclusion.

In case we make a wrong conclusion,well, we did try our best :)

Regards

Savio

Roger
Posted on Saturday, February 03, 2001 - 09:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MAGNETISM
I wonder If someone have information about
unregularly magnetic forces that are capable
of create a magnetic storm that makes a vehicle
invisible? This is materializing and dematerializing, which Plejaren use to beam
people with.

5.des 1945 five fighters was lost during a
flight southwest of Miami, Florida. And there
was no debris or wreckage from them. They disappear right out of the blue after having trouble with mailfunctioning instruments.
Broken transmitted radiomessages was heard
from them, but never able to communicate with
them. Then at the morning the day after the
last boneshilling transmitting was heard :
They was followed by someone who took them
to a space ship. They was afraid, of course,
and no sign has ever been heard from them again.
They flied in to a weird haze. That has occured
big passenger planes as well, but didn't disappeared. Smaller planes has dissappeared!

Is there some kind of a dimensional window?
Or magnetic crystal that activates emmense
power? Well, respected scientists have tried
to find the answere, but haven't succeed.

Do any have a comment on this?

Regards
Roger

Savio
Posted on Monday, February 05, 2001 - 07:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Roger

Did you come across "Philadelphia Experiment"?

Perform an internet search on "Philadelphia experiment project rainbow" will lead you to that famous scene which involved perhaps Albert Einstein On October 28th, 1943.

It was said that the destroyer U.S.S. Eldridge was made invisible and teleported 300 miles to Norfolk, Virginia, and then back again to Philadelphia. However, many of the crew died or became insane after the experiment.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Savio

roger
Posted on Monday, February 05, 2001 - 04:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio!
I am well known with that story. I Assume you
think that U.S.Government has something to do
with that, and the same with the 5 Avenger flights
and a huge PBM. No, It Can't Be that easy.

The Philadelphia experiment was closed down, and
no further testing was done after the crew went
crazy. In 1943

THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE (Bermuda-Puerto Rico-Florida)
But the avenger flights, 5.des 1945 was seducted
in one way or another, flying in to a weird haze.
It has happened with ships a long time. It has
been reported a weird haze that easily can suck
up the power from a boat or a plane, and then disappear if the crew is not good enought to
catch. It has been seen by a few survivers at
good and clear weather. But it was in the beginning of the 1800 century government begin
keeping records when huge military boats/ships disappeared. A freezy haize of hydrogen can
of course swallow up from the deep. But it
wont take the boat away. But there was some
talk of extraterrestrials who took people as
prisoners, and use their ability to talk. On
one ship, the whole crew was disappeared except
for a bird that was on deck. Another example
a dog was left . But on these ships the crew
had tried to avoid confrontation with the ones
who took them away. They've tried to block doors
with chairs etc. But haven't succeed! A japanese
ship had their last transmitted SOS "I see a
huge knife, we can't get away!"

Then I understand that it exists races that
the Plejaren don't want to met.

And since I really don't have the answere, it
still bothers. Do anyone have a clue?

Regards
Roger!

Savio
Posted on Friday, February 09, 2001 - 01:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Roger

There is some information regarding the BERMUDA TRIANGLE within this forum at the following address:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/1165.html?TuesdayAugust2220000103am#POST2838

Quoted
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Marc Juliano on Wednesday, January 5, 2000 - 04:51 pm:
Hi Anthea,

The origin of the occurences within the Bermuda Triangle is very intense cosmic radiation emitted from several very distant, gigantic stars/suns. The radiations of these stars converge at a distance of about 720 light years from Earth, where they merge into one another and concentrate themselves into a beam. The Earth is near the endpoint of this highly concentrated radiation which generates dimension portals to appear at various locations of the Earth. (source: Voice of the Aquarian Age, Vol. 1, No.2)

This effect has been inactive for many years now.

Regards,
Marc
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps Marc would like to share with us more details on BERMUDA TRIANGLE ?

Regards

Savio

roger
Posted on Friday, February 09, 2001 - 06:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To Savio!

As I understand It, a beam with concentrated energy leads to hidden destinations on earth,
just like a stargate to earthly places.

Then Charles Berlitz was right when he suggested
that a vehicle flies into a another dimension.
For as flying into another world as he said.
And it also can be seen as a haze this energy?
Do the white water have something to do with this
energy source?

The Flight 19 squadron just disappeared, but
the Martiner PBM just exploded, in the air
as witnesses have seen. This could have be a beam, but no wreckage was found. Just some oil in the water.

The luxury liner, Queen Elisabeth II, was out
of sight of radar a bit. But it didn't disappear.
So it logic to believet that something down there
controls the haze that appear sometimes on the
surface. Who it is, we don't know for sure. But
the beam can be activated from the pyramid on the
bottom outside Bimini Islands, or the Tuali crystal.

But it doesn't explain the haze which occasionally occur over the area. The Tongue Of The Ocean outside Bahamas are very known to fishermen there. Here it is very deep.UFO's have been seen flying below in the water also. So there is a real mystery.
The U.S.Navy was followed by such vehicle during
a testoperation in the 70's. It was seen on radar.

The Beam is answere to what it can be, but who's
in the portals, we do not know!

Thanks Anyway!
Roger!

blerim
Posted on Thursday, February 15, 2001 - 12:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hallo roger

if event idea seems good to you, treat it importantly and dont be afraid to try. most events are completely successful. all of them do some good.

blerim

Steve M.
Posted on Friday, March 02, 2001 - 10:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Roger/Savio,
Concerning the Philidelphia experiment. It did not really end when believed. A book you may want to check out is called "The Montauk Project" -
https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0963188909/qid=983557060/sr=1-4/ref=sc_b_4/105-6395230-8172726.
Amazon.com carries it. If you have not read it , I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Kind Regards,

Steve M.

Savio
Posted on Tuesday, March 06, 2001 - 08:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Steve

Thanks for the information. I'll see if there is a copy in the public library.

Regards

Savio

Steve Mironovich
Posted on Wednesday, March 21, 2001 - 01:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
I was just wondering , on ERRA, What is the primary power source ? Here we still depend on fossil fuels & electricity. Do the Plejarans still use a form of electricity ? I'm assuming they have moved well past fossil fuels & AC or DC currents.
What type of lights do they use & how do they power the lights ??
Also if it's not to much to ask , what is the music like on Erra ?? (assuming they have a form of music.)

Salome,
Steve M.

Scott B.
Posted on Wednesday, March 21, 2001 - 03:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Steve

It may be known by Billy, but I have never heard of what exactly they use as a means of generating power. Whatever type of system is used on the ships may possibly also apply to the way they generate power on the planet.

Yes the Plejarens do have music. Billy has stated that if earth people were to hear it, it would have such an effect on peoples brains that we would not be able to handle it. There are some musical selections that have been composed by earth people that are similiar to some of the Plejaren music. This has been mentioned on this forum before, I think one of the selections was entitled Nabucco by Verdi. There were a couple of others, but I cant recall them off hand.

Hope this helps,

Salome
Scott B.

Steve Mironovich
Posted on Thursday, March 22, 2001 - 08:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,
Thank you for the reply. I can't help but wonder, do they have instruments anything like we have here & is the music theory & scales/chords the same as here ? Also, what was the first culture here on Earth to create music ?

Kind Regards,

Steve M.

Scott B.
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2001 - 08:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Steve

Just an additional note regarding the Pleiadians and their music.

The Pleaidian music is very harmonious and from what Billy has said you want to listen to it forever. It creates such sensations of peace and harmony that you want to just listen to the music and do nothing else. The inherent danger to this is that you become so wrapped up in it, that it can lead to suicide possibly, because when you come back to this reality it can be very difficult. Billy indicated that he didnt know how the music was produced, but the oscillations of the tones is what created the peacefulness. He also mentioned it is the type of music that can go right through you and cause chills, which in turn can cause you to vibrate.

To be more specific Billy indicated that there are a few sequences in the "Prisoners choir in Nabucco" that have some similiar sounds as the Pleiadian music.

I have wondered about some of our earth music in this regard. The group "Yes" has some selections of music that causes chills in myself, I wonder if this is anything close to what Billy maybe talking about?

Salome
Scott

Mark Campbell
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2001 - 09:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott & Steve ;
I am familiar with the feeling of " addiction" of music .I am not sure if the Plejaren's music is created on instruments of a higher technology than ours , but I do know that the more developed your spirit is , the more creative you become with it .A musical mind is never far from the muse .It's my instinct about this particular aspect of the subject , that the lines of logic that are well understood by Plejarens would be evident in the naturalness , universal pleasantness and listenability of their music . Earth's music is far and wide a breed apart ; but what is apparent about it is the fractioned appeal that it has to certain groups , and then , there is music that almost everyone relates to .I liken the construction of musical peices to architecture - there are "palaces" , and then there are "huts". Still their music is made by people , and therefore likely to appeal by opinion , like anything else . I would be thrilled to actually hear their music ,and I would guard against the apparent inclination for self-harm after hearing it ."Music so good , you'd want to kill yourself" . It's extremely interesting , the way that Scott has explained Billy's comments about it .Music has it's own symbology that triggers equivalent thought impulses, and that's for sure .
On Guitar , Mark

Lonnie Morton
Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2001 - 12:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott, Mark and everyone,

I wonder what the Pleiadians think about the music of Mozart.

It is generally accepted that Mozart was THE master. He could write an original musical score with no corrections of ANY kind, NOT ONE! He composed with a wider range, and with greater creativity, than any other composer. So much so, that he is considered to have reached perfection in much of his music.

Studies have shown, that listening to Mozart's music is not only relaxing and enjoyable, but can also stimulate neural pathways in the brain, and improve significantly, abstract and spatial reasoning. Children and adults have benefited from the Mozart effect.

What is it in Mozart's music that heightens our perceptivity? Perhaps it has something to do with being able to pay attention.

Listen, for example, to Mozart's symphony no. 40 in G minor, all the way through. It is astounding! And, his piano concerto no. 21 in C, is absolutlely heavenly! Of course, there are many many more.

So, we don't have to go the Pleiades, to find some of the most beautiful music of all time, we have it right here.

I'm sure the Pleiadians/Plejarans have heard of the work Mozart. After all, Mozart was one of Billy's (NOKODEMJON) previous lives. Isn't that interesting!

And, it has taken over 200 years for people to really come to appreciate the great works of Mozart. See any parallels?

Regards,
Lonnie

blerim
Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2001 - 06:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi lonnie
why you are so sure that mozart was one of billy`s (nokodemjon) previous lives.

did billy meier told you so
or who ??????????????

it is so interesting that for every person who was important they say was billy`previous lives.
with jesus too.
billy didn`t say that in one of his previous lives was als jesus oder mozart oder ??????

James Roy Mizar
Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2001 - 07:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings all,
I make music on the computer and I construct it like a building, it seems that my spirit guides me in it's creation.

Salome
James

P.s My favorite piece of music is "A little night music" by mozart

Marc Juliano
Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2001 - 01:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lonnie,

Regarding your mention of Mozart as having been part of Billy Meier's incarnation lineage: What is the source of your info? You state this as being fact, yet I've heard completely contradictory information.

Also, as I understand from working with the FIGU, as a general rule we really shouldn't discuss the prior incarnations of anyone since this holds no tangible value in the here and now and it could even have negative consequences.

Regards,
Marc

Lonnie Morton
Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2001 - 11:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marc and Blerim,

I heard from another very studious member, who is involved in the translation process, that this is in the contact notes, or other material that Billy has written in German only.

As a general rule yes, we should not discuss previous incarnation lineage. However, there is an exception in this case. Apparently Galileo and Mozart are mentioned so that we may see how NOKODEMJON has contributed to the development of mankind in other ways, that are of positive benefit to us.

Kind regards,
Lonnie

Steve M.
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2001 - 12:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
Music- We have all felt or been moved by music. We have all been made happy, sad ,& given chills. We have all felt music that has made us wild or picked up our spirit.
Music is melodies & sound waves(vibrations). Minor keys generally sound sad where Major keys sound happy. Earth technology is capable of doing allot with sound waves right now as far as effecting mood , memory etc...You can break glass with certain high pitches & frequencies. Certain low frequency waves can even be used to cause earthquakes. It makes sense that an advanced culture could engineer their music to make you feel good & beyond. Music is a universal language after all. I'm still curious about the instruments used on Erra though. Anybody know ? Do scales on Erra consist of 7 notes like here on Earth ?

Salome,

Steve M.

Andrew C. Cossette
Posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 09:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Lonnie and all,

According to a FIGU confirmation, (telephonically, a few hours ago), "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier did not have an incarnation as the person formerly known as Mozart. The spirit form that was Mozart in the past is alive now as a farmer in AUSTRIA who, further, has no musical talent whatsoever. This concurs with my own information dating back some few years now.

If anyone would like to correct me, or if someone has confirmation from the Semjase Contact Reports that this is mentioned in, please feel free to contact me via e-mail. Further, Lonnie can you please verify, through e-mail, who this member is? There are 4 of us in the FIGU OCT translation team and we are unaware of anyone else who is officially "working" on the translations of Mr. Meier's material, let alone the 'old news' about the Austrian farmer who was Mozart in a past life.

You may (should) notify me through e-mail, as this kind of public notice regarding Mr. Meier's past incarnations is unacceptable and could lead to a false teaching and misunderstanding by the masses as has obviously already occurred with internal Passive group members such as yourself.

Regards,
Andrew C. Cossette

Christian Frehner
Posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2001 - 01:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lonnie,

It's funny to hear or read for the first time of Mozart being a former incarnation of Billy Meier. I'm a core group member for more than ten years now but have never heard about this "link", and there was never a discussion about this within our group (FIGU). Well, many other famous names have been claimed as being a former incarnation of Billy Meier, uncorrectly.
Anyway, we from FIGU Switzerland don't give any information about Billy's former incarnations besides what has been officially published.
(But somehow it would be interesting to know how such rumours and claims are started.)

Salome,
Christian

PS: Personally I prefer Johann Sebastian Bach and Georg Friedrich Haendel.

Savio
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 12:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Andrew and Christian

It is nice that you can clarify the Mozart issue.

I was wondering that the character of Mozart did not quite fit into a person who would observe the natural creational laws.

How about Galileo? It seems the name is not on the offical list of the former incarnations of the spirit of Billy Meier.

Regards

Savio

Michael Horn
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 08:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I do remember that Randy Winters promoted the idea that Billy was both Galileo and Mozart.

Michael

Parik
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 11:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On a side note,

What do people think of the Rael movement? What is FIGU's take on it? I just heard that the US gov't. is having hearings on human cloning. The Rael organization is being called in to testify. I just went to their website, looks interesting. Let me know what other people know about this movement.

Thanks,

Parik

Steve M.
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 - 02:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Whatever ever happened with Lee Elders & Wendell Stevens. Anyone know what they are doing now ? I'm reading "Light Years"(I was able to buy a version even though out of print-hardcover) I'm enjoying it very much. However, I couldn't help wonder what happened to them. Stevens seemed very exited about everything. I haven't finished the book yet.If there is info on what happened to Elders & Stevens please ignore the message.

Salome,
Steve M.

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Saturday, March 31, 2001 - 12:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Parik,

A number of months ago, I looked over the Rael site… (if it is the same one you refer to) & it has changed somewhat since then. Some of the info, I found back then, has either been removed or “buried deeper” within the information.

The following is copied from the present Rael site…:

“The Elohim entrusted Rael with the mission of propagating this revolutionary revelation and building an Embassy where they will officially return very soon, along with the Great Prophets of Old that they had sent, such as Jesus, Moses, Buddha and Mohammed, who are still alive on their planet thanks to an evolved technique of cloning, the secret of eternal life.”

There is/was much more than this… which (in my opinion), does not merit any mention or discussion of any sort, particularly on this site.

If I were to comment on the movement, I’m pretty sure my post would receive a “comment shortened, due to German Law”… or whatever.
These would be my own opinions, however.

That they are testifying on "US gov't" "hearings on human cloning"? hmmm...(!)

Regards,
JPLagasse

Marc Juliano
Posted on Saturday, March 31, 2001 - 02:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,

In an effort to somehow organize the apparent disarray regarding postings:

Since we seem to all post arbitrarily in the Non-FIGU-Related/Miscellaneous area (whether or not it's FIGU-related) and vice-versa, I think we might just eliminate the Non-FIGU-Related/Miscellaneous area and have all miscellaneous discussion--FIGU-related or not--go into a catch-all, miscellaneous category that is directly under the main "General" topic area. For one, it will be easier for everyone to navigate to and it will not require any housekeeping on our end.

If there are any comments or questions on this idea, please post them here.

Regards,
Marc

Norm
Posted on Saturday, March 31, 2001 - 02:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wish you guy would try a whole different forum style. Like this style. It seems to be the most popular style. Take a look.

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi

http://messageboard.fandom.com/StarWars/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Saturday, March 31, 2001 - 09:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marc, Norm, all,

I realized even before I posted last, that it should be in a more appropriate "topic string"... The "continuity" of the string, however was of consideration, for anybody re-reading the above.

People tend to post in "live" strings... & these tend to stray off the "string topic", at times.
I don't know what to suggest, myself, other than re-organizing the postings almost continually, which is labour intensive for the administrators... (not good!)

It is difficult to find the proper topic area in which to post, there are so many, & these are "buried" within topics (etc.). Perhaps a "complete" topic listing button, in the left window might help?

Also, if one were to respond to a post, in a different (more appropriate) area, it would be difficult for someone, re-reading the posts later, to follow.

I wonder how the Plejarans organize their data? *S*
JPLagasse

Masoud
Posted on Sunday, April 01, 2001 - 04:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Marc,
The Style of the forum seems good but I'm agree with you that some adjustments should be done in this forum to make it more categorized and readable for all of us .
I also suggest to specify the official answers of Figu and the name of Figu Official Members with a different font and color so that it helps less confusion when reading different answers to a question . Meanwhile it helps Figu to keep Mr. Meier's viewpoints apart from other opions and ideas .
Salome
Masoud

Savio
Posted on Wednesday, April 04, 2001 - 07:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jean

I agree with you that a complete topic listing button in the left window will help a lot.

Especially, this is more helpful to those new comers/visiters - a complete view of the topics at a glance. I do remember that we have such a feature before the forum upgrade.

Regards

Savio

Louis Mukiraine
Posted on Thursday, April 19, 2001 - 04:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi FIGU Members

Has anyone heard of the Hebrew scholar Zecharia Sitchin, a researcher of ancient civilizations, a linguist and archaeologist? He claims to have deciphered some ancient Sumerian clay tablets found in the Middle East (they were discovered in the 19th century I think)that are said to date back to some 5000 years ago. These tablets tell of an extra-terrestrial humanoid race, "The Anunnaki", who are responsible for the genetic manipulations that brought about our (Earth humans ) existence. What are Billy and FIGU's views regarding Sitchin's writings? Further, if they are in fact accurate, do the Anunnaki still inhabit there home planet Nibiru (which is purportedly in our Solar system and orbits the Sun every 3600 years)today and when can we expect the planet to pass close to the Earth again?

Regards,
Louis

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Friday, April 20, 2001 - 11:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Louis,

I have been familiar with some of Zecharia Sitchin's translations for some time now...

He has been mentioned (in passing) on this board at least once before.

I would be very interested to hear an evaluation of his work from FIGU or the Plejarans through Billy etc., although perhaps they have already commented on the "relative" accuracy the original writings (before translation) in one of the contact notes.

I'm sure that some of the details of his books are not correct by Plejaran standards, but overall, to me (for what that's worth), he has some interesting stuff.

Regards,
JPLagasse

Mark Campbell
Posted on Friday, April 20, 2001 - 12:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Louis ;
In the contact notes 249 or 251 , Billy writes a little about the two brothers who were the leaders of the (Annunaki) , if that's what he called them . They had different names than Sitchin's "Enlil and Enki ". I don't recall exactly which contact it is , but it's on this website , in " The Pleiadian " section .
Mark C.

Steve M.
Posted on Friday, April 20, 2001 - 01:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For those interested. This is an interview with Zecharia Sitchin ;

http://www.metatron.se/asitch.html

Jean Pierre Lagasse, you are correct. I remember reading in the contact notes , the Plejarans mentioned the Sumerian Cuneiforms as being some of the only accurate records left on this planet about our origins , but that's before they were translated .I would also be VERY interested to hear an evaluation of Mr. Sitchins book "The 12th Planet"
Elil & Enki were the Sumerian names. Different civilizations had different names for them (because of different languages).I'm sorry I don't recall what the were. Savio listed a very interesting site(origin of the Devil) & I believe there is a parallel.
Search by keyword should bring you right to it.
Viewzone.com/origins

Louis Mukiraine
Posted on Sunday, April 22, 2001 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Mark, Jean and Steve

I would also be interested to hear FIGU and Billy's views on Mr. Sitchin's interpretation of the Sumerian Cuneiforms. It would be awesome historical evidence of our origins!

Were the Annunaki the descendants of the ancient Lyrians and are they in contact of any sort today with the Plejarans?

Regards,
Louis

Norm
Posted on Saturday, April 28, 2001 - 04:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kal Korff is called a "crackpot"!

I was surfing around The Alien Landing Map's Top 10 webpages, and I came across Korff's new web page roswell.org, and came across this article on his website.

"Wendy Connors has made the preposterous claim that I am considered to be a "crackpot" by none other than the prestigeous American newspaper(The Washington Post)"

The rest is here,
http://www.roswell.org/WashingtonPostExpose.htm

What goes around comes around!

The saddest part, is how popular he has become with the U.S. news media, and he even has his own column in a Czechoslovakia newspaper!

Phil McAiney
Posted on Wednesday, May 02, 2001 - 06:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Korff's lathering of his mouth regarding Billy only make his readers want to check out Billy and the FIGU's Web Sites for themselves. I say, "Thank You!"

Chris Frank
Posted on Wednesday, May 09, 2001 - 10:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact 251, Part 2

Discoveries and inventions in the field of gene technology or gentic manipulation, respectively, will continue, for events must unfold --- contrary to the desires of the foes of genetic manipulation who even now persist in ranting and raving against it. The time is no longer that remote when, through genetic manipulations, plants and animals will be successfully cross-bred, and totally new life forms created. Hence, the stupid, antagonistic gripers will scream in vain; they should be grateful instead that science has advanced to a point where genetic manipulations become feasible. For only through genetic manipulations will future rectification of the terrestrials' genetically-manipulated degeneration be guaranteed, so that they may be able to again fit into the normal progression of negative and positive. Creational secrets will, of course, not unravel through this process and will remain a mystery to Man for the time being, even though he will actively search for them while on space stations beyond Earth.

My take on this....Come what may. *LOL* Let science advance. Cloning, Gene Manipulation, DNA advancements, it's all going to happen regardless of how the Earth humans feel. So the best thing to do is sit back and accept it as it happens.

Chris Frank
Posted on Wednesday, May 09, 2001 - 11:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If you find what is in the Sumerian scrolls as interesting as I do, you may want to look at this site. It is the similarities between the Sumerian and the Hopi beliefs.....

http://www.dreamscape.com/morgana/parallel.htm

Norm
Posted on Sunday, May 13, 2001 - 07:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just got off the phone with an acquaintance in the UFO community, we were discussing the Billy Meier case, which he believes is fake, anyway after explaining that I believe Billy is not a fake, he brought up Korff and said that Korff has married a trans-sexual and moved to Germany! I'll tell you this guy Korff never ceases to amaze me.

Norm
Posted on Saturday, May 19, 2001 - 04:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm sure some of you know of James (The Amazing) Randi the former professional magician, he has been on alot of TV shows over the last 30 years debunking aliens, witches, fairly tales, UFO's. He also got famous by attacking Uri Geller!

It looks like the end is near for some of the high profile professional debunkers. I was shocked at what I read on this website, the news media should be ashamed of themselves for continuing to use this criminal, but then again the news media could care less about the real truth!

The late Carl Sagan, who knew James Randi, said just a few months before he died, "I listened to the tape recording with Randi soliciting sexual favors from young boys, some not even out of high school. It is revolting and I dissociated myself from any endorsements I have given him in past years."

"Randi has also been used to discredit psychic powers and phenomena through a ludicrous organisation called the Committee for the Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal or CSICOP. This is headed by Paul Kurtz, chairman of Prometheus Books, which publishes the works of James Randi and books about children's sexual encounters with adults. Kurtz is Professor emeritus of Philosophy at New York State University in Buffalo. "Another member of CSICOP, Vern Bullough, the Professor at the Faculty of Natural and Social Science at the University of New York, is the 'Human Sexuality' Editor at Prometheus Books. He is also a board member of 'Paedika,' the Dutch paedophile magazine which interviewed Ralph Underwager of the False memory Syndrome Foundation.

Prometheus Books publishes Kal Korff's anti-Billy Meier book Spaceships from the Pleiades!

For more information go to the link below.

http://www.geocities.com/randiexpert2001/index.html

Scott B.
Posted on Sunday, July 01, 2001 - 11:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

According to the Plejarens the moon was deposited here by cosmic events. Recently I came across information which states that the moon is actually an artifical satellite created from titanium alloy. Has anyone ever heard of this theory or idea before? Here is a small quote from a websight which states this idea.

"The Truth About the Moon
Contrary to popular belief, our Moon is not actually Earth's natural satellite, but an artificial one that replaced Mother Earth's natural satellites during the tragic, long-ago destructions of Lemuria and, later, Atlantis. The unmanned probes that landed on the Moon in the early and mid-1960s conducted experiments proving that the Moon 'rang like a bell', an unusual phenomenon that resulted from the enormous titanium alloy shell upon which the Moon's crust is laid. Moreover, the Moon's atmosphere is very slight, with a specific gravity much higher than the commonly held and popularly expounded beliefs of Earth's scientific community. Also, between Earth and Moon exists a multi-layered band of radiation called the Van Allen Belt that can make any trip to Earth's moon potentially dangerous"

Here is the link to the websight:
moon

If the link doesnt post here is the address:
www.paoweb.com

Salome
Scott

Michael Horn
Posted on Sunday, July 01, 2001 - 12:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

This kind of 'the-moon-is-a-spaceship-hollow object-chunk of cheese-etc.' have been going around for awhile. Somehow I just kind of feel that they're total nonsense proferred by people with vivid imaginations but little reasoning power.

Michael

James Roy Mizar
Posted on Sunday, July 01, 2001 - 01:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salutations all,
I took a quick glance and tour through the PAO web site, it seems to me that these people are mixing the truth up, the galatic federation was in contact with the founder (Sheldan Nidle) in 1998, how then do we know the truth about the moon is true?

Salome
James

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Sunday, July 01, 2001 - 06:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
What blows me away is that this type of thing exists at all...
The "human condition" (at present in "our" evolution) seems to produce groups of people with "slanted" or "partially true" information.
This occurs in many different fields, not just "ET" or "Spiritual stuff".
These groups seem to resist "truth" & favor "what they are able to understand" instead.
I don't think it's always a conscious attempt at deception.
I think this is a "normal thing", given the average human state of spiritual evolution & therefore "wisdom".
Often, it's simply that: People use what they understand to assemble or produce a concept of phenomena. "What they understand", is the key here. Partial information produces "partial results".
What is even more interesting (to me, anyway) is that my own understandings are most likely subject to the same effect... (actually, almost a certainty, eh?)
What I find fascinating is that the Plejarans seem to have a very clear understanding of this entire phenomena. The "proof but no proof" situation they have set up with the "Meier information" was very masterfully set up. Although I/We have somehow bypassed the "lock out" to this info, I/We don't understand the process. Perhaps Billy does?
Much more to learn, eh?
JP

BW
Posted on Monday, July 02, 2001 - 12:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,
This is my first visit to the forum. I was wondering if Billy has any knowledge of the Olmec civilation of South America and Mexico and if the society was of extraterestrial origin.
BW

Inger Wikstrom
Posted on Monday, July 02, 2001 - 11:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

Since the Destroyer comet returns every 575½ years and is creating havoc in several other sun systems and ours, I wonder how fast this Destroyer comet travel and how far into the universe it reaches.

Regards,
Inger

Savio
Posted on Tuesday, July 03, 2001 - 12:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Inger

I remember somewhere it was mentioned that the Destroyer will never come again because of the work of Plejarans.

Regards

Savio

Mario
Posted on Tuesday, July 03, 2001 - 05:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, I was reading some of Zecharia Sitchin materials and he states that the Annunaki will return by the year 2013. The mayan prophesy announces a radical change to humankind by december 23, 2012. Do you know if there is some connection between these informations? Some time ago a moderator from this forum confirmed a connection between mayan and the plejarans. Is there a connection between mayan, plejarans and the annunaki? If so, can you elaborate on that connection?

Thanks,

Mario

victor diaz
Posted on Wednesday, July 04, 2001 - 12:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Inger:

Indeed as Savio told you, M. Cossette commented me about this subject a year ago. This particular planetoide or comet with proportions similar to Jupiter, became a dweler of the SOL System 75,000 years ago when it was capured. This mass of gas, ice or metals mixture had a very erratic oribital period from 700 to 525 years or less(see German Forum for details, in a contak with Quetzal). It made numerouses desastres in the SOL system, finishing with several planet's civilization and altered it's orbital course; here on Earth it was responsable of The Deluge,and the pull out of the original Earth's orbit extended it to a larger circle far from the Sun into its actual position changing also its atmosphere's density; Venus was being pulled by this Titan when it approched Earth, and it is not well understood who hit the Earth, the Comet or Vennus, who continue his travel and settled closer to the sun. Venus was o beeing carried by the Destroyer from Uranus. According with Quetzal and Billy we would expect its return within a few more hundreds years(see my post in this forum)but using an unknown way plejarians took it apart from its orbit and told us that this comet will never return to the SOL. But as I understood we are not excent from the eventual hit of other cosmic dwellers as our ancestor had, methorites, comets, etc, but with the actual radar an telescopes devices we can be aware from this other intruders. Nevertheless in contact 251 the posibility of destroying this Invader was unauthorized by the Andromeda Concil as it maintens equilibrium not only in the solar system but with other star systems either, so I cannot say more, even Cossett couldn't explain why or how was recent pulled out from its track and where did it go. At the very end of the world in contact 251 regarding to prophecies, this planet not will be destroyed but affected by an explosion caused by the collision of the Moon with a huge comet, it will take place in a far distant future. But in equal circumstances like the present some people from the stars could fix it.

Regards,

Victor

Norm
Posted on Thursday, July 05, 2001 - 02:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

BW, In the book "Message from the Pleiades" Vol.2 Semjase & Billy talk about the Inca's. Do you want me to post it?

Savio
Posted on Thursday, July 05, 2001 - 07:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm

I would like to read about Inca, please post it.

BTW, who wrote the book "Message from the Pleiades"? It is not on the book list of Billymeier.com.

Regards

Savio

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Friday, July 06, 2001 - 10:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio, all...
To state the obvious (on this board) there are omissions in Stevens' translations, & "differences" in so far as "accurate translation(s)" is concerned. This is "old news", though. Much info on this in the archives.
It's only logical that these texts don't show up in the "official info list".
The "official translations" are still "in the works", but I suspect you know this already...
JP

Savio
Posted on Saturday, July 07, 2001 - 06:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jean

Thanks for the response.

I would then presume that the "Message from the Pleiades" is by Wendelle C. Stewens.

Anyway, it will be nice to know more about the Inca's :)

Regards

Savio

Norm
Posted on Sunday, July 08, 2001 - 10:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am going to post the Inca info in a new thread. Too many topics are getting crammed into the miscellaneous sections. This forum needs to be reorganized into more sections.

Michael Horn
Posted on Tuesday, July 17, 2001 - 08:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The following is a portion of an email I just sent to the radio talk show host Michael Medved. He had answered a question of mine pertaining to the Jewish Talmud and, knowing that he is a very religious person, I posed this to him:

"Several thousand years ago, over a period of time, some people who were part of a large group of often nomadic people, and by today's standard,
unsophisticated to the point of unreliability, (insofar as what would be required to qualify as expert witnesses), had various experiences and ideas that they believed, and/or attributed/interpreted, as coming from God, i.e. the presumed creator of all that exists.

Religions were formed based on the oral accounts of these messages, which were subsequently written down during various time frames and perhaps often by people other than the witnesses. The religions encourage and try to convince people to believe in the truth and validity of the source of these ancient experiences as indeed being this particular God.
(The content of the messages is not what is being addressed here.)

Taking this into consideration, and the fact that you openly believe enough in the aforementioned accounts as a standard of proof of the existence of this God, what criteria would you require as proof that UFO's, and extraterrestrials, are real?"

I await Mr. Medved's reply and will post it.

Michael

Norm
Posted on Tuesday, July 17, 2001 - 02:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alert: If anyone needs Message from the Pleiades Vol.1 & 2 and UFO Contact from The Pleiades Vol.1 & 2, they are up for auction on Ebay now!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1447792723

Scott B.
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2001 - 02:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

Recently I attended a lecture which featured among other speakers Dr. Steven Greer.

Mr. Greer is involved in a project which is termed the disclosure project. The intent behind this project is to get the Government to release information regarding the the UFO coverup that has been ongoing for many years.

Another aspect of this project is to get the US Government to release information and or technology which would free us from fossil fuel dependence. I believe the thrust of Dr. Greer's intentions are well meaning.

One thing that has struck me as sort of paradoxical is that before the beginning of the lecture a video was shown which featured video and still pictures of many of the well known UFO case throughout the world. Included in this video presentation were still images of Plejaran craft as well as the video of the Plejaran beamship which does the dimensional shift next to a tree which causes it to temporarily disappear.

Now during the lecture Mr. Greer offered a book which he was selling to support his work. This book was about the disclosure project and the many avenues they have pursued and future avenues that they hope to uncover. In this book is a section about UFO sightings around the world.

What amazes me is there was not any mention of Billy's experiences or any of his involvement with the Plejarans. Here is a case, if anyone wanted to present factual information for the basis of proving the existance of life in the universe.

I think the lack of reference to Billy's case stems from one of two possibilites:

1: Because this case did not occur in the US, and at the earlier stages recieved a bad rap by MUFON and other similar groups. This in turn created a negative impression in peoples minds about this case therefore its not viable for any type of public attention and study.

2: The reality of Billy's contacts are too much for people really to handle at this stage of our growth. Although the reality of this case can be studied by those interested in these things, to bring it to the public would possibly create more harm then good.

As has been mentioned before the Spiritual aspect of the mission has been lost temporarily. While Mr. Greer did mention the spiritual aspect of our lives and the existance of other life in the universe, I think with the possible introduction of Guidos book and other future publications will go a long way in bringing more exposure to the Plejaran contacts and help support Dr. Greer's goals for the needed changes we all hope for.

Thanks for listening
Salome
Scott B.

Mario
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2001 - 04:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott,

I guess the reason why Billy's not considered by Dr. Greer is the same one that made Wendelle Stevens not to do accurate translations and leave the case away: most of the people is terrified when they read that Billy is the reincarnation of Jmmanuel... they are waiting for the second coming of Jesus (like these people from www.clonejesus.com)
My thoughts only.

Mario

Linda Williams
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2001 - 05:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

I'm delighted to hear that you had an opportunity to hear Dr. Greer in person. Did you attend CSETI's "Campaign Tour" event in San Francisco?

I'm also pleased to know that some of Billy's stills and footage were included in the video.
When the "Year of Disclosure" information started coming out a year ago, I immediately noticed that Switzerland and Billy were MIA from the cases around the world. While I was told that CSETI did not necessarily intend to exclude the case from their disclosure materials, they did say the case was "tainted."

From what I understand, Dr. Greer's disclosure efforts are specifically intended to gather together military, government, intelligence, and corporate witnesses who can testify to the numerous "black" or covert projects that have taken place over the past 50 years. My assumption is that
Billy and Billy's case does not fall under that category.

It is also my understanding that while Dr. Greer is a brilliant scientist in his own right, he is also a deeply "spiritual" person and very concerned about the spiritual progress of the human race as we advance from "adolescence to adulthood" and face sharing space with our neighbors in a peaceful, rather than hostile, manner.

Thanks for listening to me, too *s*
Linda

Some of you in Southern California may be interested in attending Dr. Greer's "Tour" events scheduled soon for Los Angeles and San Diego. Ask about Billy Meier!

Marc Juliano
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2001 - 12:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mario,

As stated many times in this Forum, as well as in the booklet, A Clarification of a Defamatory Claim, Billy Meier is not "the reincarnation of Jmmanuel." This is misleading as stated since it implies a direct or subsequent reincarnation. There was more than one incarnation--one as a prophet--in between Jmmanuel and Billy Meier's current spiritual incarnation.

As far as how people interpret this: I imagine most mainstream "ufologists" mainly scoff at the idea of an extraterrestrial contactee gleaning primarily spiritual knowledge from his contactors. Most of them deal in the nuts and bolts of alien hardware, abductions, what have you..."basic" hide-and-seek UFO-encounter material and military stuff. Anything that remotely smacks of "Jmmanuel" or fluidal forces that go bump in the night... it would seem way outside their league to me and that they wouldn't even want to touch it with a 10-foot pole.

But I highly doubt Mr. Stevens purposely did not do accurate translations for this or any other reason. He was in the midst of an unprecedented array of UFO evidence, head-spinning corroborative info and eyewitnesses coming out of the woodwork to the point of undeniability. He was in the line of fire of all the so-called enlightened ufologists out there and his beliefs and knowledge up to that point were definitely challenged, as is evident in his own comments within his books. Nevertheless, he remained a staunch supporter of Billy Meier and the truth of his contacts; and I know he still does to this day.

As many of us are aware, he privately published his books and most likely sought an inexpensive translator, as well as a somewhat unbiased one. The fact that he even went as far as publishing four volumes of contact reports and at least two lengthy investigatory reports speaks reams about his fascination with and support of the case, in my opinion.

My take is that Mr. Stevens didn't walk away from this case--neither due to Meier's "incarnation lineage" nor anything similar. He did the work he felt he needed to do, allowed it to propogate throughout the land, and continues to this day watching others carry the torch forward. Yes, his translations were sort of slipshod and he (wrongly) omitted disagreeable items from contact reports. But all in all, I think he did a fantastic service to the mission of Billy Meier and the Plejarans.

My 2.5 cents only...

Regards,
Marc

Michael Horn
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2001 - 08:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree with what Marc said and it appears that Wendelle has not only not walked away from the case, he will apparently be presenting info on the Talmud (as will Prof. Jim Deardorff, Dr. Dietmar Rothe and Ed Martin) at the UFO Congress in Laughlin, Nevada in September.

Michael

Larry Driscoll
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2001 - 09:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I had a letter correspondence from Wendelle Stevens after I had sent him a copy of "The Brochure of Photographs...UFOs", the English translation I originated with final refinement from Christian at FIGU.

He admired the quality of the Brochure and ask if he could obtain more copies to give some of his friends. I sent him 10 or 20 I think. I had purchased 1000 copies of which unfortunately only 728 arrived from FIGU. 5 boxes containing 1000 Brochures were shipped from FIGU but only 4 boxes and 728 Brochures arrived. All boxes arrived broken open requiring sacks to contain the falling out brochures.

On January 1, 2000 I sent a copy of the "Brochure of Photographs... UFOs" to President Clinton, Vice President Gore, 100 Senators and 440 representatives along with a cover letter of description of the information . There was essentially no response, only two very short shallow letters.

Norm
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2001 - 12:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marc,
"There was more than one incarnation--one as a prophet--in between Jmmanuel and Billy Meier's current spiritual incarnation."

1) - Henok II - (Alias, Enoch)
2) - Elja - (Alias, Elijah)
3) - Jesaja - (Alias, Isaiah)
4) - Jeremja - (Alias, Jeremiah)
5) - Jmmanuel - (Alias, Emmanuel/Immanuel) - [Book of Matthew 1:23]
6) - Muhammed - (Alias, Mohammed)
7) - Now - (Alias, The current time

Steve M.
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2001 - 03:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
New site looks great.Great job to all involved.
There was some sightings in the U.S.A last week that actually made the mainstream news.They occured over Staten Island , New Jersey , & PA(Delaware Water Gap)There were witnesses (including police)One witness shot video of the event as well.They looked like real bright diamond shaped ships.(My wife saw the video footage, she said it didn't look like anything conventional)There were quite a few ships in a scattered formation .I saw the report on a shorter news story with no video.The Cop was trying to convince himself it was parachuters with flares.
One woman was really quite scared. She didn't know what it was, but she said quote (" They couldn't have been spaceships because they don't exist , right? That's what I was always told")
Anyone have info on who this was.I understand Billy's been meeting with the Plejarans recently.Was this our friends the Plejarans ?

Salome all,

Steve M.

Mario
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2001 - 05:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Marc,

You are right, my mistake, what I wanted to say is that Billy is a inacarnation of the spirit form Nokodemjon which once incarnated as Jmmanuel, known to many people as Jesus.

I don't know what Mr. Stevens is doing right now, he has been many times on mexican tv, interviewed by Jaime Maussan and he supports the Meier case as authentic until now, and most of us know Billy because of his great effort.

However, Mr Stevens as I have heard him in those interviews I mentioned above, has still some kind of religious tendence in SOME of his opinions and that includes some explanations he gave about Meier, maybe in 1998, can't remember.

The video "Contact" as "Contacto desde las Pleiades: el caso de Billy Meier" was released by Jaime Maussan in Mexico and he added an interview with Mr. Stevens and Lee and Brit Elders to the documental.

I notice that many people, "ufologists", don't like the information of the Meier case when they enter the spiritual side and get to know the Seven Prophet Lineage... that happens here in my country and I know it's not the only place where it's happening, but I notice too that this is the begining of new times, because other people, a lot of people are recognizing the Truth.

Mr. Wendelle Stevens has made an extraordinary job not only in the Meier Case, but in many other cases, and it's evident that he has made it in a very honest way. No doubt about it. I want to be clear in this.

But Stevens as I, and all of us, is human and as most of us, has his moments of doubt... I imagine that is no simple thing to stand, suddenly, in front of someone whose spirit was the same one that inhabited Jmmanuel's body almost two thousand years ago. These days it's easy for some people to accept it, but in 1978... for most of the people it takes time to understand.

Mario

PD Sorry for my previous confusing post.

Norm
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2001 - 12:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The 4th Annual International UFO Congress, will feature a lot of Speakers talking about the Talmud of Jmmanuel. September 16 - 22 in Laughlin, Nevada, USA.

WENDELLE STEVENS (c) - Presents first person testimony and photo evidence establishing the authenticity of the Billy Meier case. His contacts were instrumental in the discovery of the Talmud of Jmmanuel. This important document lent further verification to scholars who were discovering historical evidence that Jesus survived the cross.

ED MARTIN (c) - Author of "King of Travelers", has journeyed to remote locations of Central Asia unraveling the mysteries of Jesus' lost years. He will talk about what happened during those 18 years, and reveal "The Talmud of Jmmanuel", a 2,000 year old Aramaic document which some scholars believe is the original Gospel of Matthew.

Prof. JIM DEARDORFF (c) - A research professor emeritus from Oregon State University who has been investigating the Talmud of Jmmanuel the past 16 years. His talk will concentrate on the many aspects of this document that speak for its authenticity, despite the fact that its Aramaic originals were destroyed in 1974.

Dr. DIETMAR ROTHE (c) - Physicist, engineer, philosopher and author will discuss the philosophical aspects of the teachings in the Talmud of Jmmanuel, As well as its connection with ufology, gods and Creation, reincarnation, the purpose of life, the laws and directives of creation, and the relationship between consciousness, spirit, mind & body.

For more info go here, http://www.ufocongress.com/

This is great, I sure wish I could go to this one!

Norm
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2001 - 03:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There's a new guy Edward Olivar Russo alias La Roya, claiming contact with the Pleiadians. He wrote a book called the "Pleiadian Papers". He says he was led to a farm in Ford City, Pennsylvania, where he saw a "wedding cake UFO". He has a special thanks in his book to the standard Phoenix Journals crowd, Immanuel "Jesus" Sananda, Commander Hatonn, St.Germain.

I know FIGUs & Billys stance on alleged Pleiadian Contactees, but alot of these guys seem to be sincere, and really believe they are in contact with ETs. So I was wondering, whats the chance that these guys are in contact with the "Men in Black"?

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2001 - 09:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,
Simply for information's sake...
Can you provide us with a link?
If not publicly, by email, eh?
Thanx,
JP

Norm
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2001 - 06:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

JP, Sorry the only link I have is the book the "Pleiadian Papers" that I bought used on Ebay. Published by Golden Illuminated Publications.

Here the link to the Ebay page were I bought it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1446610936

If FIGU wants this book I will send it to them, for free. FIGU may want to look it over.

Joseph Royack
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2001 - 09:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Phil, Michael &Scott, The view I got on flight 800 was that there was an Arkansas state trooper on the plane who was going to France for a TV appearance. He was reveal the truth about pres. C. activities as gov. of Arkansas..Namaste Joseph

Matthew Hurley
Posted on Friday, October 05, 2001 - 01:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a question that has been nagging me for a while.

Years ago when I started reading occult literature I had an outbreak of Poltergeist phenomena in my house.
Can someone with "the knowledge" tell me exactly what was going on here ? Thanks

Regards
Matt

Andrew C. Cossette
Posted on Saturday, October 06, 2001 - 07:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Matthew,

In FIGU Bulletin number 10, this subject is touched upon. You can do a search for it on the main site.

Regards,
Andrew Cossette

Linda Williams
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2001 - 08:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Marc,

I searched for the appropriate discussion area for this post, and am not sure that this is where my question belongs. Of course, feel free to move it around or delete it.

In the past week alone, I've notice that two entire discussions were quickly wiped off the board, one with an explanation, one without. One had to do with "coping with terrorism," the other with "translation efforts."

From my simple point of view, it appears that the board (the moderator, someone behind the scenes, someone, in any case) does not want to deal with any kind of controversy, or open discussion, really.

My question is has the forum changed its rules? If so, what are they?

Sincerely,
Linda

Marc Juliano
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2001 - 01:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Linda,

Good questions. Thanks for asking. Allow me to try and answer you as well as provide a bit more peripheral info.

The rules of the FIGU Discussion Board have never really changed. The basic goal -- to discuss the FIGU/Billy Meier/Plejaran information and to learn how to understand the teachings and concepts contained therein -- has always remained. The forum contains headers in most of the main topic sections that explain the guidelines for the individual sections. The forum's Netiquette rules under Getting Started also address some of the main "boundries" in posting. But the objective is essentially contained within the title itself, "FIGU Discussion Board": To discuss the FIGU [and, of course, "things FIGU"].

I guess you can say that what is changing is the degree that posts are allowed to stray from this goal. In the past, we've seen too many instances where the posts simply wander off topic, are excessively large and/or irrelevant to FIGU material, where hyperlinks to other Web sites make up the sum and substance of the posts, or they just aren't productive to understanding and discussing FIGU's information (i.e. the information that FIGU presents to the public via books, the Web and so forth.) The only way that a forum moderator can curb this trend is to provide warnings when possible (and if time allows!), to partially remove offending section(s), or to remove the posts altogether.

Many posts and topic areas less-related to FIGU material were allowed to develop and continue unabated (some like wildfire), but initially almost in an experimental fashion to see how people share and interact in this forum -- certainly a learning experience for moderators like myself. Some ask questions or address things based directly on FIGU literature. Others share their personal life experiences and thoughts. And still others use the forum to introduce their own belief systems or theories to everyone, sometimes almost blatantly ignoring the forum's purpose.

In any case, it was eventually determined that this "free" posting style was more or less overshadowing the aforementioned goal of this forum and breeding an audience more interested in discussing things you would find on your typical evening news or variety talk show rather than the intended themes. The question of how to handle the typical moderator quandary of "Where do do you draw the line with postings that drift somewhere above or outside the topic at hand?" was basically answered with the question "What about the people who visit this forum specifically to learn about the FIGU and their information?" The conclusion being that this forum should be much more focused on the FIGU material which currently exists in English (or even German), to talk about it, try to understand it, and talk about it again if need be. And there is plenty of information, even in English, to learn from and discuss.

As far as the two topic threads you mentioned: Neither were removed due to any "controversy" or aversion to any open discussion. One was removed because it did not serve the focus of this forum which, again, is to understand the teachings and concepts of FIGU material. The other (Help Wanted) was simply straying from its purpose, which is to make the forum readers aware of what tasks exist in current FIGU projects (English). We decided to make that area more of an announcement area where one can interact directly with the people involved through e-mail, if one has a desire to help out.

Due to time constraints, it's difficult to personally address every posting edit, shift or removal that's done in the forum (e.g. as in the case of the "Coping..." thread, although it was later discussed with the initiator of the thread through personal e-mail.) Also, problems with the person(s) involved sometimes develop if I address the removal publically in the forum. From time to time, posts may be withheld from going through the queue, or if one has a user account, it may be removed from the forum with or without feedback from a moderator. As in any forum, part of the responsibility lies with the person creating the post, their adherence to the topic, netiquette, etc. Of course, anyone can write the moderator(s) anytime to ask why something was removed or edited, if it's not clear.

In the next few weeks, there will most likely be changes in the entire forum structure/hierarchy as well as improving the visibility of clearly defined guidelines. Your questions just reinforce this need even further.

Thanks,
Marc

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Thursday, November 08, 2001 - 09:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Forum...

Considering that this forum (hopefully) will exist for at least the next several centuries...:

There has been much discussion behind the scenes, so to speak, as to what type of format this forum should follow in the future.

Please consider this with the present forum format...
Every post we make must be weighed by the moderators whether it should be archived, or whatever... in terms of accuracy regarding FIGU/Plejaran teachings etc. This involves much time & consideration from Marc, Andrew etc.
This time/effort would be better spent in translations, eh?

Also... Considering the volume of data this forum is generating... multiplied over the next century or two !!

I've been trying to convince the moderators to allow a "scratch topic" or "discussion string" in the future format, which would NOT be archived and old posts would be deleted regularly.
This would allow us all (english folk) to continue "loose & informal" discussions (in this one topic only) amongst ourselves about FIGU related matters which we are trying to "work out", without all the present moderator involvements required.
The rest of the forum would be "official data"... almost "german style"???

The above is a quick summarization of many issues... which I'm sure I don't understand all the considerations. Also, the above are "my concepts" & not necessarily those of the FIGU moderators.

I'm sure Marc & Andrew etc. could expand (& correct) on all this considerably...!

If any of you have any thoughts or especially ideas or whatever... NOW is the time to speak up, eh???

To our future...
JP

Norm
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2001 - 12:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If anyone wants to see if we can get Billy or the Plejaren info on this new UFO Show.

The SCI FI Channel is proud to announce a new reality series, and we
want you -- NEED you -- to be a part of it!

AN INTERVIEW SHOW ABOUT THE PARANORMAL!

In production right now, SCI FI has an interview show like no other.
Not a hoax, not a put-on, it's a real-life nightly journey to the
borderland of the unexplained and the frontiers of the improbable.

Each night, our celebrity host and new guests work from YOUR questions
and comments as they answer, explain and recount their fascinating
experiences with the paranormal, the supernatural and other
alternative realms.

HERE'S HOW *YOU* PARTICIPATE!
-------------------
E-mail us your questions, comments, experiences, theories or
explanations -- the more specific the better! -- related to any of
the topics below. We'll use selected ones during each episode, and
we may even invite you to phone-in during taping!

Send your e-mails to outthere@www.scifi.com. Make sure to put your
topic in the subject line. If we plan to use your e-mail, or to
phone you to participate live, one of the producers of the series
will follow up. IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT!

Here's a list of topics that may be featured during our December 2001
and January 2002 tapings:

EXTRATERRESTRIALS & OUTER SPACE
* Roswell, Area 51 & Government Cover-Ups
* Alien Technology
* Sightings, Abductions & Alien Encounters
* Alien Archeology
* Lost & Hidden Planets
* The Apollo Moon Landing "Hoax"

THE SPIRITUAL WORLD & THE AFTERLIFE
* Angels & Demonic Possession
* Miracles & the Power of Prayer
* Poltergeists, Hauntings & Ghostbusters
* Nature Spirits & Fairies

SEERS & SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE
* Visions & Prophecies
* Astrology
* The Bible Code
* Shared Dreams

THE OCCULT
* Witchcraft, Spells & Hexes
* Werewolves & Zombies
* Paganism, Santeria & Voodoo
* Nazis & the Occult

CRYPTOZOOLOGY
* Bigfoot, Yeti, & the Chupacabra
* Sea Monsters & Living Dinosaurs
* Genetic Throwbacks & Hybrid "Monsters"

UNTAPPED HUMAN POTENTIAL
* Psychic Spies, Psychic Surgery & Animal Psychics
* Mediums, Out-of-Body Experiences & Remote Viewing
* Levitation, Telekinesis & ESP
* Spontaneous Human Combustion
* Super Intelligence

NEW, SECRET & LOST TECHNOLOGY
* Anti-Gravity & Weather Control
* The Philadelphia Experiment, the Montauk Project & Nikola Tesla
* Free-Energy Devices
* Mind Control
* The Raelians & Cloning
* Suspended Animation
* Time Travel & Parallel Universes

ANCIENT PHENOMENA
* Lost Cities & Continents
* Mysteries of the Pyramids
* Ancient Astronauts

EARTH MYSTERIES
* Strange Weather, Crop Circles & Forteana
* Geomancy & Dowsing
* Hollow Earth

Thanks, and watch for episodes of our new show on SCI FI in early 2002.

I sent this email, to see if they might interview Billy for the show, or at least someone from FIGU Switzerland. You could email them about Guido's book, it would help get publicity for his book, or maybe even James Deardorff and his books.

"Why don't you become the first American show to go to Switzerland and interview the Worlds most controversial UFO contactee, Billy Meier? Never has any U.S. TV show ever done that! Be the first to actually go there meet and talk to Billy, see his personal Photo and Film collection, and all of the information the ETs gave Billy about Earths history and the History of the Universe."

Thannk You, Norm

MARK
Posted on Saturday, December 15, 2001 - 12:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

NORM:

I THINK: PLEJAREN/SEMJASE HAVE AN E-MAIL
IT IS IN OLD GREEK!

Norm
Posted on Sunday, December 16, 2001 - 06:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark, Please explain???

Norm
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2001 - 02:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Did anyone ever know someone who you thought would really be interested in the Billy Meier information, but when you layout the story and show the pictures etc., that person acts interested, but in the end, they don't bother. I've had this happen about five times now. I don't think I will ever try to steer anyone towards this info again, unless they ask me about it. Either people don't care or they can't believe Billy is the main guy etc. etc. etc. Does anyone here at the forum have any suggestions, or had this type of experience?

Scott B.
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2001 - 03:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm

Yep, Yep the same thing has happened to me also.

You know sometimes I think it is the time period we are living in. People are so engrossed in technology and the many material things that anything spiritual in nature just passes them by.

I try and stick to what Ive learned and drop hints every so often, but thats about it. I think many people just aren't ready for it right now. Maybe the influence of the 666 may have some influence on peoples abilities to think for themselves.

What is odd though is that many people are attending church for some sort of spiritual enlightenment, even though some of what is going on is caused by religions to begin with.

Norm
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2001 - 03:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott B., I try to focus on the Photos & Billy. The funny thing this person I was talking to knew about the Pleiadians, but not Billy. So I guess he's read the channeled stuff, and he said he liked what they had to say. I even gave him a copy of "And Yet They Fly" to keep for free, but the next day I found it sitting on my parents couch.

Larry Driscoll
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2001 - 04:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm, Yes I have found similar reactions from individuals whom I have contacted about Pleiadian/Plejaran and Billy's Contact informations.
One hopes to encounter an individual who becomes excited and wishes to delve more deeply into it. Often times though that individual just doesen't click on to the information.
As FIGU has stated the individual must be prepared in his mind to delve further and more deeply.

Savio
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2001 - 07:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott & Norm

It is a pity that people usually love to listen to someone with status but not the proofs in front of their eyes.

Give him the book for free may be too hard selling, may chase/frighten people away.
Perhaps lend him the book for a few weeks is an better approach?

One more thing, prophets are not respected in their own towns.
Are you not the carpenter's son? How come you get these knowledge?

Mark Campbell
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2001 - 09:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm ;
I hope you are well ."You can't revoke a soul for trying", but by now the response is predictable .Maybe people are afraid the possibilty of jesus sending a deathbolt of lightning , if they choose to look at this material .
If shirley mCclain would have written honestly about billy , some few would have taken all of this more seriously. She protected herself from any rebuke by making everything innocuous , indirect and also innefective.
Talking about this subject has had it's effect on me , but at least by now I have learned some necessary lessons.We all want to share our way of thinking ~ It's importance to us is magnified by the old habit that we have of thinking that these times are all we have . Of course we know that it's not true , but the deeper subconscious attitudes still have an effect on us .We will come back , and possibly in 70 to 90 years the church will have revised their opinion about reincarnation , so by then it will be true( as in "the world is round now") . Opening the floodgates of truth after that will not be as hard to do .The phenomena of how people alter their opinions to conform to large groups has always struck me - thinking for themselves is something that everyone else would have to agree is a good idea to do ! Fat chance, of that .
All the best , Mark

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2001 - 09:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

I think Shirley did the "hollywood thing"... as best as she could at that time, & I think she did it well.
I enjoyed her first books etc...
Partially fictitious? well yes, eh?

I finally got my copy of AYTF... almost 3/4 finished.

Page 14:
"... they are ahead of us from a technological standpoint by about 3,500 years, and from a spiritual standpoint, by about 30 million years."

30 Million years is quite a long time... eh?

If the bulk of earth's population is "behind" 30 million years (compared to 3500 technologically)... perhaps this might explain some of the "people's reactions" to the Meier info from the above posts??

I've had the same experiences, also.
Live & learn...!

JP

James Roy Mizar
Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2001 - 06:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought the Timars helped bring the Plajarens tech up (8000 instead of 3500) while the Plajarens helped the Timars spiritually???

Salome
James

Norm
Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2001 - 06:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As far as I'm concerned, Shirley is damaged goods. The Media destroyed her in the 80's over her fake Pleiadian contactee friend in South America, and her channeling friend. Now had she done the correct thing and lead the way to Billy in a truthful manner, maybe things would be different. At this point in time, I hope she never mentions Billy's name, because she would only damage him, because of her past distortions!

Lonnie Morton
Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2001 - 04:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

I think all of us have experienced this same thing that you mentioned at one time or another. The knowledge that we have gained is so important that it can be like a fire burning inside sometimes to get it out into the open.

Yes, all of us are excited to have found the truth and the true prophet of the New Age. However, with this knowledge and information comes a responsibility. So, we must be careful.

For most of us, sharing this information by word of mouth is one of the best and easiest ways to get the message across. I kind of look at it like fishing. The photos are the bait. If they don't bite after bringing up a point, we should stop right there until they do. If they do bite or show some interest either by a comment or question, then we can perhaps comment on the more important spiritual teachings. But we must wait for them to show interest before we continue any further.

You can plant a seed, but you cannot make it grow. It is entirely up to the individual. And not everyone will act upon the information when they hear it. Remember what Jmmanuel said at TJ 7:20, "The portal and way leading to life and to knowledge are narrow, and there are only a few who find it.

Kind regards,
Lonnie

Lonnie Morton
Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2001 - 05:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,

Also, the parable of the sower and the seeds in the Talmud at TJ 15 is very appropriate to reflect upon. The places where the seeds are sown all have different conditions for growing and producing fruit. Just as people are different in many ways, and because of one circumstance or another cannot find the truth or see the more important issues, even if the evidence is right under their nose.

Lonnie

Norm
Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2001 - 05:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Lonnie, The more I think about it, the more I give up. I think I'm going to back off, and only talk about it when someone brings it up, or when a conversation turns to UFO'S or something similar. At sometime in the future the Flock, Followers, Fans whatever you want to call most of us, may need to move to the same area's, start living in same communities, running our own local governments etc.etc.etc..

Space Pirate
Posted on Wednesday, December 19, 2001 - 11:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Norm,

For me, there is not a day that goes by that I do not think about Semjase or look at a picture of her silver ship, or think about something that cool bearded guy in Switzerland has said. And I would guess that you too can't get them outta your head? Right? And when you are around people, this is what you want to talk about a lot of the times.

Sorry if nobody cares as much as you do about some one armed farmer who took pictures of flying saucers back in the 70s. On a broader scale, it is really silly to be attracted to this so much when you think about it. After all, who really gives a sh+t about somebody's alien notes, some ships from a bright constellation, or even Creation? The majority does not care to run with this crowd.

And when you think about it, you can't really blame people or get mad for not listening -- or even think they are missing out.

So I say, don't worry Norm. Go to any of the new sci-fi movies on the block or to the hot on-line space games. There are millions of people "out there" who believe in aliens and outer spaceships. Only they do not believe in UFO, they're playing computer games like "Homeworld" or going to see "K-Pax" at the movies. And just look between the "Harry Potter" toys on the toy shelves and you will see alien figures and ships to give for christmas. But aint Billy sorta wizard too?

Hey, sometimes you gotta "Hide your LOve away", especially if it is everyday. You've heard the song? All the world's a tiny bubble and you have just noticed the bigger picture. That's all. Other Billy Fan people, like yourself, can only find this way on their own. Guido's book is available at Amazon and other places on the net; and figu has a website and a snail mail address. People will no doubt find Billy Meier if this is what they are looking for. Only they can fall in love.

Best Regards,
Space Pirate

Steve M.
Posted on Wednesday, December 19, 2001 - 01:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
I would have to fully agree. The majority of people just don't seem to care (& not just about the Meire info ,but ANY info pertaining to human origins, ancient civilizations found etc...) . Religion is so deeply rooted in people , it will be a looooong time before Gods & religion are not blindly followed. I think these people have thier religion/blind faith & thats enough for them .Just speaking to a friend of mine , many people just don't have the time. My friend is interested in the above subjects but just doesn't have the time to read about them. Like he said & I figured , people are just to busy trying to do the things they need to do in this life .If they do have free time , they are not likley to start reading about ancient civilizations,spirituality or origins of planets & solar systems.I've learned to say nothing unless specifically asked & then I still gauge how much I say on how much they are ready to accept. I'm sure most of us on this board cannot understand this way of thinking.I know most people are simply to busy to be bothered with learning about our origins/history , but it's impossible for me to really understand why .I'm sure I don't need to say it but, Don't take any of it personally. Don't look down on anyone because they are not ready. Everyone will get there at their own pace.
Salome,
Steve

Linda Williams
Posted on Wednesday, December 19, 2001 - 07:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

I, too, have attempted to disseminate information about the Billy Meier case. I did so excitedly and felt "compelled" in the early 1980's to share what I knew from Stevens' photo journals, from what I heard from the late Marcel Vogel, and from my own personal experiences.

My "audience" consisted of adults in a community education program who described themselves as "thirsty seekers." They were very eager to learn and hear what I had to present. Realize that at that time (nearly twenty years ago), I/we lacked much information that FIGU has now afforded us.

Someone(s), however, did not want this information shared and I found myself subjected to a periord of harrassment that successfully shut me up.

I, too, stopped lecturing, talking . . . and have simply awaited for the occasional person who is receptive to the material as I know it, which, admittedly, is less than scholarly as with other members on this board.

This brings me to say that there is such a vast amount of material now available on this case that requires diligent research. The average person, in my experience, is not willing or able to conduct this kind of rigorous research. It's too monumental! Little bits of information at a time seems to be a reasonable dose to one who is receptive in the first place.

Linda

Anthea
Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2001 - 03:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I do agree with Steven (quote: "I've learned to say nothing unless specifically asked & then I still gauge how much I say on how much they are ready to accept.") It comes down to not proselytising the information as the FIGU has already pointed out. For me, it seems more important to concentrate on learning (and applying) as much as I can in this life as far as the Teachings go - we can't help others if we haven't first helped ourselves. Also, it was mentioned in the contact notes that the "Mission" will grow mainly through small groups of individuals, who come together regularly to study the teachings amongst themselves (which is preparing the way for future lives!?). I am of the opinion that this life of mine now is simply my "wake-up" life -- we have hundreds of years ahead of us! This is only the beginnings - the baby steps. ;)

Also, some time ago there was a thread here about how we all came to learn about Billy. Mostly the posts were indicating that interest was sparked through books and photographs - I don't recall anyone saying that they investigated and maintained sincere interest in the case on the word of a third party. I think this is the way it will continue to be - just seeing the photographs, and even pictures of Billy, will spark the correct interest in the right individuals. Just my opinion :)

Regards,
Anthea

Savio
Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2001 - 07:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all

I agree with all your comments. Yes, we are just sowing seeds, nature will walk its course.

To share my experience on this issue: I have a younger brother. He was not a Christian yet when I told him that I have been studying regarding FIGU and Billy for almost two years.

He always believe and respect what I say, but this time everything seems too unbelievable for him.
He became a Christian after 9 months study at the Church.

Well, what I could tell him is "Be careful not to let anyone locking up your back door so that you may leave someday when you wake up".

Anyhow, he is always my beloved brother :)

Regards

Savio

madeyski, george
Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2001 - 09:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everybody. My own researched opinion is that People are not responding to your attempts because they can’t . Most of them like 95% or more are controlled via The world ruling elite who owns the old but very modern by our standards psychotronic & Akasha technology dating back to Atlantis. Technology that did not perish with Atlantis but was retained by elite(as usual) who SOMEHOW survived. Maybe this is the very reason that Jehovah had those Great God Powers? The Elite lived in those times too. Things like Harp, Sublimal messages everywhere, Fluoride in the water(dulling your common sense) just to name a few are a little ‘tell the tail’ signs that show that this indeed is occurring. Only a very novel ideas are able to surprise the Elite. And those are in possession of our Plejaren friends and being disseminated via the telepathic contacts as Plejarens see it fit.

Regards

George

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Friday, December 21, 2001 - 08:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

As best as I know (for now):
The Plejarans destroyed the last of the "negative vibe" equipment operated by a "Giza remnant splinter group". (AYTF)

As a possibility, there might be some equipment still in operation by "earth people"...??

I suspect that (now) the negativity (particular thoughts & concepts & feelings) from "us"... as a earth people, would be a substantial contribution, if not the major source, of this type of thing.

I think that a major reason why people are not interested in the "Plejaran concept" is they don't connect with any form of "importance" as to "what is true"...??

The Salome peace meditation may be the best hope overall.

JP

Norm
Posted on Saturday, December 22, 2001 - 05:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Linda, "Someone(s), however, did not want this information shared and I found myself subjected to a periord of harrassment that successfully shut me up."

Do you feel it was the US Gov't, or someone else?

Linda Williams
Posted on Saturday, December 22, 2001 - 07:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

The former, I think. It was a very organized group, with the capability of doing its job wherever I went, from town to town, state to state. I can tell you that much with certainty!

I can also tell you with certainty that I still don't know who exactly was behind it.

I can also tell you with certainty that I don't ever care to meet up with "it" again!

Linda

ZOOp
Posted on Saturday, December 22, 2001 - 10:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HELLO GROUP!/
HAS ANYONE READ A BOOK CALLED"THE KEY" BY WHITLEY STEIBER?IT DEALS IN PART WITH THE "RULING ELETE" WHICH ARE SAID TO BE OFFWORLD HUMANS, WHO HAVE TAKEN CONTROL OF INTELLIGENCE SERVICES,GOVERNMENTS AMD MILITARY BODIES. THEY HAVE ACTUAL PERSONELL HERE,SOME APPARRENTLEY IN VISIBLE POST.IT WAS ALLREADY A PET NOTION OF MINE,AND SEEMED A VALID AND LOGICAL EXPLANATION FOR WHAT WE SEE BEING PLAYED OUT.ALTHOUGH I REALLY WOULD'NT DISCUSS IT WITH A SOUL[present company excluded] PART OF THIS INVOLVED ENFORCING SECRECY IN HISTORY & UFO'S ETC. IT MENTIONED THAT THIS GROUP HAD COLONIZED A NEARBY PLANET[UNDERGROUND]AND WERE ACTUALLY BREEDING THERE. OPERATIVES ON EARTH COME AND GO FREELY.[I ALWAYS THOUGHT SOME GOVT TYPES LOOKED LIKE A SEPERATE BREED] OK/IF THIS SCENARIO IS TRUE THEN WHAT CAN THE OBJECTIVES BE[aside from pure dommination]/ZOOp

Linda Williams
Posted on Wednesday, December 26, 2001 - 08:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello ZOOp,

The secret keepers or enforcers that you refer to are also, as far as I know, earth-bound operatives that have "dominated" for the past half century. They have had the capability of silencing, or snuffing, or conveniently arranging the disappearance of many people.

I haven't read the latest Whitley Streiber book you mention. The notion is bizarre, but then, truth is stranger than fiction.

Sincerely,
Linda

Scott B.
Posted on Wednesday, December 26, 2001 - 09:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone

Has anyone heard of this piece of information before?

Billy has written a book entitled "From the Depths of Outer Space." In this book there is much information regarding Billy's early contacts with Sfath and Asket. This book is somewhat like an autobiography with much detailed information (in my opinion).

Farther into the book Billy is discussing many of the problems he has had with many individuals that he has had to deal with. Many people that have followed Billys story know of some of the printing done by Genesis III which put out the famous picture books among other things. I believe Lee Elders was somewhat involved in the formation of this company.

Subsequent to this Billy revealed the following information regarding Lee Elders: (unofficial translation)-...."an American, who later declared to me to be an agent of the American Secret Service, the CIA, (Lee Elders, Genesis III and Investigation Office in Phoenix and Flagstaff, U.S.A.) pretentiously tried to become friends with me, in order to obtain my entire material which, on the one hand, he underhandedly turned over to the CIA......"

Anyone have any ideas on this?

Salome
Scott B.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page